Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Empty Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 4:36 am
humans don't have any abilities in this one and it's basically a school of humans at a very religious academy that vampires have been allowed to attend. Though, none of the students know that any of the new kids are vampires [And i'm making ur characters the new students since u have all vampires except one character who has a pretty big part and is a womanizer that i'm making]

Name: Hideki

Race:  Human

Appearance:  
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Guy-11
Name: Katsumi

Appearance:  
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 88eb55c5
Name: Takumi

Appearance:  
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 64781187
Name: Ayako

Appearance:  
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Anime-2
Name: Izumi

Appearance:  
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Venus
Name: Yukio

Race:  Vampire

Occupation:  Teacher, hired by the director to keep the other vampiric students in line, but tends to have a fetish of raping woman

Appearance:
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 1068444-Copy

Last edited by MischievousFoxx on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Goku
Goku

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 7:00 am
Name: Raven

Race: vampire

Abilities: 1.) reads minds, 2.) Shapeshifts into a black and purple raven ( hints his name ) 3.) turns invisible 4.) to heal not ony himself but also heal other people. 5.) can make purple electricity from his body and throw purple balls of electricity. and can control and absorb all types of electricity around him. and when he absorbs electricity it makes him stronger.

Appearance: no weapons don’t need to fight just hides then turns invisible then walks right by them
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 603395_487197214642618_1454565173_n

raven form (can still talk in raven form and talks in a small voice while in raven form.)
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 549679_487197187975954_65975827_n
Name: Johnny

Abilities):1.) Runs at super speed leaving a trail of fire behind him, 2.) Jumps super high, 3.) Power of fire he can make the fire from his body and controls other fires around him, 4.) Shapeshifter fire goes up from his feet to his head to change into something or some one and when he changes from something or someone fire goes down from his head to his feet, 5.) Super fast reflex ………

Appearance:

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 37216231
[Name: michael

Race: Vampire

Abilities: 1.) Teleportation and when he
Teleports he teleports into a cloud of black and red smoke, 2.) Can turn invisible whenever he wants or needs to….

Appearance:
Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Xlave-rouge-3403449a9f

Name: david

Abilities: 1.) can walk thru walls,
2.) can turn invisible, 3.) can see in night vision, 4.) Teleportation Teleports into a cloud of smoke that is the color of jet black, 5.) Shapeshifter…….

Appearance:

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] 1zn5s0j

Last edited by Goku on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:41 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing mistakes)
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:36 am
Hideki stood in his office at the window, looking out into the courtyard. He watched as the new students began to arrive. "So it begins..." He turned and walked over to his desk, sitting down in his chair. He leaned forwards, resting his elbows on his desk and lacing his fingers together as he rested his chin on his hands. He closed his eyes. "Make sure they don't cause any trouble."

Yukio was standing near the front of the directors desk. He bowed, placing his hand on his chest as he closed his eyes. "Of course director...I'll be sure to keep the new students in line..." As he stood up straight and turned his back to the director, he smirked, showing his fangs. 'Though I don't think it's them that you want to worry about.' He walked out of the office and headed towards his new class to wait for the students.

Eiji Academy was a catholic school that only a few select students were allowed to attend. The name had several meanings. Eternity, Peace, Prosperity. These were only a few of the meanings that the word Eiji meant. It was named in order to create equality and peace within the world. A person attending the school was garunteed to be set for life in more ways than one, as long as they followed the rules. At the moment, there were only four students attending, until today. There were now four more students that were to be attending the school. What was waiting for these strange students is a mistery, even to the director.

Ayako was standing in front of the school doors. At the time, this school was an all girls academy and there were no men attending. The four current female students were awaiting there to meet their co-ed classmates for the first time. Ayako was in charge of the student body for the woman's dorm and was there to give the boys a quick lecture on the rules, as well as explain to David, who was going to be in charge of the boy's dorm, what his duties were at the school. She noticed the bus pull up in front of the school and sighed. "Looks like they're here..."

Takumi was constantly fidgiting with her hair as she awaited for the boys to get off the bus. "Oh wow! I wonder what they're all like?" She was excited to meet them. It was the first time according to Ayako that boys have attended the school in years. "I can't wait to meet all of them! I really hope they're cute!"

Izumi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she watched Takumi. "Why do I have to be related to you?" She asked herself quietly. Indeed, Takumi was her older half sister on her mother's side. Her parents forced her to attend this school with her sister and she was one of the youngest, even with the new boys attending. She was only a few months older than Katsumi. She glanced over at the girl who hadn't said a word during their wait for the boys to get off the bus.

Katsumi stood there shyly. She had her hands folded neatly, looking down at her feet with a slight blush on her cheeks. She was a shy girl and never really talked much to anyone. The girls found her as a bit of a pushover. Katsumi was never a socialble person and you could tell by the way she was acting right now. She had never even spoken to a boy before, much less had to go to school with one. Her parents homeschooled her all her life until she got a sudden invitation to Eiji Academy by the director himself. Without any questions as to why, her parents sent her off and has only been attending for about a week. She couldn't seem to bring herself to talk to anyone in order to make friends because she never had any before and wasn't sure how to.
Goku
Goku

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 11:06 am
the bus slowly came to a stop.... then the doors opened.... and the new students can be seen getting up from they're sits from the window's of the bus....

the first one that stepped out of the bus was raven ...as he got of the bus he looked up at the school building looking depressed, then started walking to the doors of the school... and as raven walk towards the doors the sun gave his purple hair a shine....

then michael got off the bus next.... he started looking around trying to see if he can see any cute girls around..... with an exsided look on his face as he walked towards the school......

then johnny got off the bus next.... he looked at the school with a pissed off look on his face.... cause he really didn't want to be there... then started walking toward the school.......

then the last one who stepped of the bus was david....
as he got off the buss..... he just stood there looking at the school building with a worried look on his face... then he looked down and closed his eyes.... cause he heard he was going to be in charge of the boy's dorm... and he's never been in charge of anything before.... and he was worried if he would mess up or something.... then he opened his eyes looked at the school again..... then he started to walk towards the school with the rest of the group..... as he got closer to the building.... he tried to hide the fact that he so was worried... cause he didn't want anyone to know that he was worried and why.....
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 9:08 pm
Ayako watched as the boys approached the school. She smiled at them as they got close enough. "Welcome to Eiji Academy. My name is Ayako and I'm in charge of the girl's dorm." She looked at each boy individually and looked at the one she assumed to be David. She walked over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Don't look so worried. Your job is actually really simple. All you have to do is make sure the boys don't go out after curfue and take responsibility if any of them break the rules," she explained to David with a smile. She turned and looked at the other girls. "This is Takumi. She's a bit of a hyper girl, but you get used to it after a while."

Takumi bowed her head to them. "Hello! It's nice to meet all of you." She looked up at them with a cute, flirtatious smile and kept fidgiting with her hair.

Ayako held her hand out towards Izumi as she introduced her. "This is Takumi's younger sister, Izumi. Ignore her attitude."

Izumi crossed her arms and closed her eyes. "Hey," was all she said with a tone that didn't sound like she really cared about meeting them.

Ayako rolled her eyes and turned to Katsumi. "And this is Katsumi. She almost never talks and is pretty shy so don't even really bother with her. She'll avoid most conversations as much as possible and typically is standing there with her head down like that."

Katsumi glanced up as she was introduced, catching a glimpse of Raven and blushing even more as she looked back at her feet. "H-hello...," she said in a soft and shy voice.

Ayako laughed and turned and looked back at the boys. "See what I mean? We normally just leave her be. And you all are?"
Goku
Goku

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 10:25 pm
raven said, "hey i'm raven.." as he glaced at Katsumi with a half smile as if to say "hey there whats up.." silintly.....

then michael said, " i'm michael..." overly excided.. with a huge smile on his face... looking around at all the girls as he said it....

then johnny said, "hey i'm johnny..." with a look on his face like he didn't want to be there.... as if it was a wast of time.... while trying to sound cool....

then david said, "i'm david...." sounding even more worried than he looked... but still trying to hide it, but failed.... cause now that he knew what his job was..... he was worried that if someone did try to break cerfew... they wouldn't lession to him.... if he tried to tell them not to??
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:59 am
[Not too bad but you should probably start making your characters respond more to what's going on around them and maybe try to post more than two lines. Also, I'd like you to work on your grammer a little bit. Other than that, you really aren't too bad for a beginner. And I'm sure you'll get better if you follow some advice here and there.]

Ayako smiled at the boys before turning her attention back to David. "Seriously, it's really not so bad. Trust me, these girls are no picnic...Izumi...," she said as she kind of gave her a look to point out that she was the one who caused the most problems.

Izumi raised her hands up as she shrugged a little. "Hey, just because my parents made me come here doesn't mean I have to be miss goody-two-shoes like Katsumi." She turned and began walking inside. "I'm going to class. I've been curious about our new teacher."

Takumi looked at her sister and began running after her. "Wait sis! Let's go together!" She yelled as she ran inside after Izumi.

Katsumi glanced up at Raven as he asked her a question. "U-um...nothing...," she said in response before looking back down.

Ayako looked over at Katsumi, then over at Raven. "She's just really shy. She's only been attending for about a week and from what I can tell, she'll always act like that." She walked over to Katsumi and took her hand. "Come on boys!" She called back to them as she started pulling Katsumi along with her.

Katsumi stumbled a little, trying to keep up as Ayako started pulling her. She was a fairly short girl compared to Ayako who was probably tall enough to be a model. She always let people push her around like this though and normally acted like she didn't care.
Goku
Goku

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:56 pm
the boys started to follow the girls into the school... the first one through the doors was raven..... since he was in front of the group... raven never really said much... he usely just keeps to him self...... but after seeing
Katsumi glance up catching a glimpse of him.... and blushing even more as she looked back at her feet like she did..... he wanted to get to know her more.... and try to talk to her..... so as he walked into the school.. he glasted into all the class room windows on his was to his class to see if he could see her..... and he even asked around to see if anyone knew her... and if they knew where she was??????

then michael was next but since he was so excided.... he tried to make it into the school before raven..... but insted he triped and fell with a loud "HOOF"..... then quickly still trying to be the first one into the school...... michael got back to his feet.... and ran into the doors of the school... but he was still the 2nd one through the doors.... and started looking around while on his way to class..... but while he was looking around so excided wanting to see some more girls and hopeing to try to ask one out on a date... he didn't realize that someone opened a class room door.... and ran into the door hard knocking him self out cold.... cause he was still running.. and not watching where he was going...... michael was the type of person who is always to excided around girls..... and always trys to ask a girl out on a date..... cause he never had a girlfriend before....... and really wants to know what it's like to have a girlfriend......

then johnny was the next one to go into the school.... when he saw michael trip and fall johnny chucklied.... and whispered, "idoit.." then when johnny got in to the school as soon as he stepped into the door way..... he saw michael run right into the door.... johnny just stood there for a minute with a surprised look on his face and tried not to laugh... but couldn't help him self he dropped to the floor laughing....... and started yelling "YOU FUCKEN IDOIT OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKEN STUPID...." and just kept laughing.... johnny was the type of person who thought he was all bad and cool....and always found it funny if someone hurt them selves by mistake...... johnny was alot like a bully he dididn't really care about what happens to other people.... and he surely didn't care about school rules.....

then david was the last one to go into the school..... haveing to step over johnny..... cause johnny was still on the floor laughing, as david glased up he saw michael lieing on the floor.... who was still knocked out..... but he had other things on his mind..... like try to find Ayako to ask her a question.... he started thinking to him self while trying to look for Ayako... to ask her his question.... " i'm supose to be in charge of the boys dorm... and make sure nobody gose out after cerfew..... but i don't even know when cerfew is??????" david usely wasn't the worried type..... just when he has to be in charge of something..... cause david wasn't a leader type and he knew that.... cause people usely dosen't lession to him...... so he just went on looking for Ayako......he started asking people if they knew Ayako.... and if they knew where she was....

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:40 am
Yukio leaned up against his desk with his arms crossed as he awaited his students to arrive. He closed his eyes and smiled at Katsumi when she was the first to arrive. "Aren't you a pretty little thing." He opened his eyes and smirked as he watched her walk over to a desk and sit down. 'I'd love to take a bite of that sometime. And she doesn't look like she'd be able to defend herself if I tried.' He chuckled quietly to himself and looked as the rest began to arrive. When they were all there, he stood up straight and turned to face them as he dropped his arms to his sides. "Why don't we get started with introductions. We'll start with the boys first. State your name and tell us a little about yourselves."

Katsumi walked with her head down and stopped in front of the classroom. She was glad that she was finally able to get away from Ayako. 'I wonder who the new sensei is?' She took a deep breath and opened the door slowly, seeing Yukio standing next to his desk and leaning up against it. She quickly looked down again when he made a comment about her looks and walked over to the nearest desk, sitting down and waiting paitiently for introductions to start as she started to blush. 'I have to get up and speak!?'

Izumi stopped when she saw Michael trip and couldn't help but crack a smile. She then tried hard to hold in a few giggles when she saw him run into the door and covered her mouth. "Oh boy, entertainment. Finally!" She laughed and walked inside, putting her hands behind her head as she closed her eyes, still giggling a little. 'That's rich. And that guy laughing his ass off on the ground out there probably thinks the same thing. It's always hilarious watching someone get hurt.' She looked up at Ayako when she neared the classroom. "So, you think this guy will up and disappear like our last several teachers?" She asked curiously and nodded to the response as she walked into the classroom and sat down in the back. She looked at her sister, then up at the teacher. 'Huh...interesting. Guess I don't have much choice but to do this little "intro" thing.'

Ayako looked around for Katsumi. 'Where did that girl go?' She sighed and shook her head. She heard a voice behind her and turned around, shrugging to Izumi's question. "Who knows. We'll just have to wait and see." She smiled and walked into the classroom, glancing at Yukio for a moment, then looked at Katsumi. 'So she ran off to the class to avoid being dragged around.' She rolled her eyes and sat a few desks away from Katsumi. She rubbed her head a little and looked at the boys one by one. 'Well, it'll be nice to know a little about them.'

'I can't believe she didn't wait for me...' Takumi looked down as she walked, a little disappointed. She closed her eyes and sighed to herself. 'Why doesn't she ever like hanging out with me?' She thought as she neared the classroom and noticed that almost everyone was there already. She walked inside and smiled at her sister, jogging over as she sat next to her. She looked up as the boys began to sit down and tilted her head a little to what the teacher had asked of them. 'Introductions? None of the other teachers ever asked us to do that before...'
Goku
Goku

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 2:20 am
Raven got to the classroom first with a dissapointed look on his face. cause he couldn't find Katsumi. he started thinking to him self. "will i ever get a chance to talk to Katsumi alone? i would really like to get to know her more?" he thought to him self. as he walked into the classroom he looked around the classroom hopeing to see Katsumi... and when he saw her in his classroom. he didn't look dissapointed anymore in fact he looked kinda happy. cause he was happy. he was happy to see her again. and sat at a desk as close to Katsumi as he could hopeing she would notice him again. he kept glancing up at katsumi to see if she noticed him...

david was next in the classroom with a really worried look on his face. and he was still wondering when cerfew was. and when he saw Ayako in his classroom he didn't look worried anymore. he sat behind her as close as he could so that when class got out it would be easyer to try to catch up with her. so he could ask her what time cerfew was????

johnny's laughing started to slow down then stopped. cause he noticed that michael has been laying there for a long time. and even though johnny was a bully he still didn't like it if people died or was seriously injured. so he started wondering if michael was ok. but he didn't want it to look like he was worried about michael like he was so he looked outside the school and found a stick. then walked over to michael and started pokeing him with the stick and saying, "hey man you ok there??? and he said it a few times and each time he said it. he would say it a litte louder and poke him with the stick a little harder in till michael woke up...

while michael started slowly coming to he felt a pokeing in his side and it started getting harder and hard till his side was hurting and heard someone yelling "hey man you ok"? and it was getting louder. then michael grabed his side in pain. said, "ow that hurts". and looked up to see who was pokeing and yelling at him? and said i'm awake you can stop pokeing and yelling at me now...then michael realized his forehead was hurting and grabed his forehead with his other hand. then johnny started hitting him with the stick a few times. then threw the stick down at him and went into the classroom found a desk in the very back of the classroom then leaned back in his seat and put his feet on top of the desk. and each time johnny hit michael with the stick michael went "HOOF, HOOF, HOOF. then he said "HOOF" once more after johny threw the stick at him. then michael said, "was it something i said" then michael remembered that the bell rang and stumbled to his feet. then ran into the classroom and sat at a random desk....

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm
"Ok, if no one is going to volunteer, why don't we get the girls to do introductions since they've been at this school for a while?" Yukio said with a smile. He looked over at Katsumi and walked over to her. "Why don't we start with you young lady. State your name and a little about yourself?"

Katsumi glanced over when she noticed someone had sat next to her and blushed a little when she saw it was Raven. She wasn't paying much attention until Yukio addressed her and looked up at him, then looked down quickly, her face getting redder by the second. "O-okay..." She slowly stood up, looking extremely nervous that everyone's attention was on her. "M-my name's Katsumi and I...I'm f-fifteen..." She started to shake a little as her nerves were starting to get the better of her. "...I...like to sing and p-play the piano...in my free t-time..." She quickly sat back down, keeping her head down as she held her hands tightly in her lap.

Izumi listened to Katsumi and when she sat down, she decided she wanted to go next and get it over with. "My names Izumi. I'm fifteen years old and I really don't have any hobbies other than playing soccer." She sat back down and crossed her arms, glancing around the room at the boys.

Takumi quickly jumped up after her sister sat down and held her hands behind her back, closing her eyes as she smiled. "I'm Takumi and I'm sixteen years old. I like writing and reading and I especially love to take long walks along the beach nearby. Oh! And I also like collecting cute things." She sat down and smiled at her sister.

Ayako glanced back as David sat behind her and smiled at him, seeing that he still wasn't sure about things. She realized it was her turn for introductions and stood up, placing one hand on her hip. "I'm Ayako. I'm eighteen and I spend most of my free time listening to music or typing short stories on my computer. Other than that, I'm studying." She sat down, crossing her legs.

Yukio looked at Katsumi when she mentioned she liked to sing and play piano. "Maybe you could play for us sometime. I'm sure everyone here would like that." He closed his eyes and smiled, then turned to Izumi as she began her introduction. 'Tomboy huh?' He nodded as she sat down and walked back over to his desk. He chuckled a little to Takumi's introduction. 'Isn't she a peppy girl.' He then sat down and turned his attention to Ayako. 'And she seems to be deticated to herself pretty much. Interesting group of girls...' He leaned forward, propping his head up with the back of his hand. "Now let's hear a little about the boys. Why don't we start with you," he said as he looked at David.
Goku
Goku

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:21 am
david saw Ayako smile at him so he smiled back. but it was more like ahalf of a smile. and then he leaned forward. and was just about to ask her his question when he heard Yukio say, "Why don't we start with you?" so david slowly look up hopeing he was not talking to him... and saw that he was looking at him. so he slowly stood up placed both of his hands behind his back. and said, "i'm david i'm 18 and i like to write love poems." and quickly sat down with both hands on top of the desk. cause he was haveing a problem thinking what else to say. cause he had other things on his mind. like when will he get the chance to ask Ayako his question about cerfew. then he had an idea......

then johnny started laughing hystericaly. and started yelling. " LOVE POEMS WHAT A LOSER. HI I'M DAVID AND I LIKE TO WRITE LOVE POEMS." he said as he mocked him. then johnny stood up and said, " hey i'm johnny i'm 17 and i like to play my electic guitar and write rock songs. he said while trying to act all cool like some kind of badass. then he sat down and put his feet back on top of the desk....

then Raven glanced at Katsumi as he stood up. and said, "hi i'm Raven i'm 17 and i like to write poems as well." then heard johnny laughing in the back. but ignored him and continued saying, "but not just love poems all types of poems." then glanced at Katsumi again to see what her reaction was when he said, that he liked to write all types of poems. then he sat down and started writeing something in his notebook. then stopped writeing for a sec and glanced at Katsumi once more and smiled at her. then went back to writeing in his notebook....

then michael stood up so fast he almost fell on his ass. and glanced around the room at all the girls. then looked back toward the front of the room. with a huge smile on his face. and said in an excided way, " i'm michael i'm 16 and i like to ride my bike, go jogging,and goto the gym to work out." then he sat back down. and looked around the room one more time then looked back toward the front of the room. and started thinking to himself "now thats got to get me some dates with some girls."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm
Yukio listened to each of the boys as they introduced themselves. 'I probably wont have to worry about any of them. I should be able to take these guys easily if I ever get caught.' He looked back over at Katsumi and smirked, careful not to show his fangs. He stood up, sliding his hands into his pockets. "I'm Yukio Akahisa. I'll be your teacher for the semester. It's nice to meet you all." He closed his eyes and smiled at everyone. "I would like to get to know all of you better, so everyday after class, I'll ask one of you to stay behind. So, Katsumi, why don't you stay after class today?"

Katsumi looked up at Raven as he started to introduce himself. She quickly looked down when he glanced at her. 'Poems? I wonder if he would let me read them sometime...?' She glanced back at him and noticed he was writing in his notebook and tried to see what he was writing. She jumped and looked up at the teacher when he said her name. "O-okay...sensei..." She folded her hands neatly in her lap, holding them tight. 'Why'd he have to pick me to go first?' She thought, trying to calm her nerves.

Ayako turned her head and rolled her eyes when Johnny started making fun of David for writing love poems. She looked at David and smiled. "Don't listen to that jerk. I think it's rather sweet that you write love poems." She closed her eyes as her smile grew a little, then looked up at the teacher questionably when he said he wanted to get to know them all better. 'That's odd...and why did he pick Katsumi first? That's just going to be a waste of his time...' She shrugged it off and leaned back in her chair a little.

Izumi couldn't help but start laughing a little at David and Raven. 'God, we've got a couple of sissy boys.' She calmed herself down a little and glanced over at Johnny as she listened to his introduction. 'Oh, you're so bad ass dude. But at least he's got the same humor I do. I might actually get along with this one.' She then glanced over at Michael. 'So, basically he's a jock?' She rolled her eyes and laid her head down on the desk.

Takumi tilted her head a little as she watched her sister laughing. 'Was it really so funny that they write poems?' She turned and looked at Michael and smiled a little. 'I wonder if he'd go jogging with me on the beach sometime?' She closed her eys and smiled at him, thinking of how nice it would be to have a friend besides her sister.
Goku
Goku

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 8:53 pm
when Raven noticed Katsumi trying to take a peek of what he was writeing. he smiled with out looking away from his notebook and kept writeing. he liked shareing his poems with girls. but not till he knew what kind of poems the girl that he would be showing them to liked. cause he wouldn't want to show them a kind of poem that they didn't like. then after a few seconds he glanced at Katsumi and smiled. cause he knew she wanted to see his poems. because of the way she tried to take a peek of what he was writeing. soon after he told the whole class that he writes poems....

david leaned forward and thanked Ayako for her comment. then leaned back in his seat and took out a piece of notebook paper and a pencil. and started to write Ayako a note that said, "will you meet me out in the hall after class? cause i would like to ask you two things." then he drew a line and put the words "your answer" next to the line. and at the bottom he wrote his name. so that she would know who the note was from. then he folded the note twice. and leaned forward a little then slipped her the note....

after johnny heard Izumi start laughing a little. then saw her put her head on the desk. he smiled toward her then thought to him self "hmmmm she's kinda cool i think i'll try to ask her out after class." then took out a drinking straw and a piece of paper. and started spitting spit wads at michael.....

michael started day dreaming about jogging, rideing bikes, and working out at the gym with a girl. then took out a notebook and a pencil. and started drawing his day dream as a comic strip. then he looked out the window and saw a tree. and started day dreaming about sitting under the tree with a girl and talking. then he started drawing that day dream as well. then he saw Takumi smile at him and got so nervous that he got a huge nervous look on his face. then ate his comic strip that he drew. and then dropped his head on the desk with a really loud "BANG." then the spit wads that johnny was spitting at him started hitting him on the back of his neck. but at that time he didn't care about the spit wads. cause all he could think about was how much of a fool he just made himself look from getting so nervous......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 4:41 am
Katsumi continued to look down as she continued to worry about being alone with the teacher. She didn't like being around people. They always made her feel nervous. She glanced back at Raven and blushed, quickly looking back down at her hands. 'Why couldn't my parents just keep home schooling me? No one even talks to me except when they're making fun of me...' She closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh. 'I just want to go home.'

Ayako looked back at David as he slipped a piece of paper over to her. She opened it and began to read it. 'Probably wants to ask some more questions on his duties.' She smiled and wrote down her answer. 'Sure. Ask me anything.'[/i] She reached back and placed the note on his desk before looking back up at the teacher.

Takumi started to giggle a little to Michael's reaction. She turned to her sister and leaned over so she could whisper to her. "He's so cute when he acts all shy," she said, not realizing that because he was a vampire, he probably could still hear her. She closed her eyes and smiled to the look Izumi gave her. She looked back over and noticed Johnny was spitting spit wads at Michael and glared at him. She opened her notebook and ripped out a piece of paper and crumpled it up. She aimed and threw it at Johnny's head. "Leave him alone jackass," she whsipered and stuck her tounge out at him.

Izumi lifted her head a little and gave her sister a funny look when she said Michael was cute. She rolled her eyes as she sat up when she watched her sister trying to get Johnny to quit bullying someone. "It's really none of our business what they do ya know." She crossed her arms and sighed, shaking her head. "You cause any trouble for me and I'll lock you out of our room, you hear me?"

Yukio glanced around at the students and sighed as he reached for a few papers on his desk. "Settle down everyone. I was asked to give everyone a test covering each subject to see what you need to work on more." He walked over to each desk, setting the papers down on them as he passed by everyone. "Go ahead and start. You have one hour to finish." He turned and walked back to the front of class, sitting down in his desk.
Goku
Goku

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 8:39 am
while working on his test. Raven glanced at Katsumi. and noticed that she looked worried. then glanced at Yukio and while still looking at Yukio. to make sure he didn't get caught. he leaned toward Katsumi and whispered, "are you ok?" then paused to wait for her answer. then he whispered, "i'm glad your here. so i can have someone to talk to. i would never make fun of you. i think your cool." then he smiled at her. then went back to working on is test.

when Ayako placed the note on david's desk he glanced up from his test to Ayako. then picked up the note unfolded it and read it. then he smiled and slid the note into his pocket. then went back to his test while he was still smileing. cause he was glad that she agreed to meet him.

Michael's head was still face down on his desk. he didn't even realize Yukio walked over to his desk and put the test on his desk. till he heard someone whisper that someone was cute. then he slowly picked his head up. his notebook was stuck to his forehead. but he didn't bother takeing it off his forehead. he thought why bother he already made a fool of himself. then he saw Takumi throw a ball of paper at johnny. and heard her tell johnny to leave him alone. that made him happy. cause he thought that it meant that she didn't think he was a loser.so he quickly tore his notebook off his forehead. and saw the test on his desk and started working on it and while he was working on his test he started thinking to himself "after class i'm going to try to ask Takumi if she will go jogging with him at the beach....

johnny was still spitting spit wads at Michael. when he picked his head up. and got one in his hair. then just when he was about to spit another spit wad at Michael. he felt a ball of paper hit him in the head. throwing his aim off. and causeing the spit wad to go over Michael completely over him. then johnny looked at Takumi heard her say to him "Leave him alone jackass." then while she stuck her tounge out at him. johnny spit two spit wads at her. one stuck right in the middle of her forehead. and the other one stuck on the end of her tounge. and when johnny saw where the last one landed. he pointed his finger at her and started laughing. but it was more of a silent laugh. cause he didn't want Yukio to hear him....
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm
Katsumi looked a little surprised when Raven leaned over to talk to her. "I...don't really want to be here...," she said shyly. Her face turned a dark shade of red when he said that he was glad she was here and looked down at her test with a nod. She kind of smiled in response to his words. She continued working on her test in silence and was finished with it in minutes. This stuff wasn't hard for her. Her parents had always forced her to focus on her studies all her life and they never accepted anything other than a hundred percent. She looked up at the teacher as she set down her pen. "B-but...I'm finished...," she said in response to his question and looked down shyly.

Yukio glanced up after a few minutes and noticed Katsumi was just sitting there. "If you're stuck, just move on to the next question." He was a little surprised when she said she was done. 'It's only been ten minutes and she's already finished?' He stood up and walked over to her desk, taking her paper. "Let's see how you did then..." He walked back over to his desk and skimmed through her answers. He looked up after a little bit at her curiously. "You got every question right...guess I'll have to give you something a little more challenging next time." He leaned back and waited for everyone else to finish. 'That girl is a lot smarter than she lets on.'

Izuma started laughing quietly when she saw what Johnny had done to her sister and covered her mouth to contain her giggles. 'That's what she gets.' She stopped laughing when she heard Katsumi was finished already and rolled her eyes. "Miss smarty pants over there just loves to show us up," she mumbled and went back to her test, not really caring if she got them right or wrong.

Takumi looked a little disgusted when she felt the spit wad hit her and started whiping off the germs from her tounge and forehead. "That's so disgusting," she whispered and pouted when she saw her sister laughing at her too. 'He's such a jerk.' She propped her hand up with her hand stuck her tounge out one more time at Johnny before finally starting on her test. She glanced back up at him and noticed he was still laughing and flipped him off. "So mature," she mumbled and closed her eyes with an annoyed expression.

Ayako glanced up at the teacher and watched as he walked over to Katsumi and took her test. 'She probably got a hundred. I wonder why she even bothers to come to school if she's smart enough to skip grades anyways?' She looked back down at her test and started to get a little fustrated, getting stuck on every other question. 'I hate these damned tests! I'm lucky to get a C half the time!' She let out a soft groan and continued to attempt one of the math problems.
Goku
Goku

Mon 17 Sep 2012, 5:28 am
Raven glanced up at Katsumi. but quickly looked back down at his test. then he started thinking to himslf. "i wonder if she will have lunch with me today. i wonder if she would want us to be friends? and maybe someday we can be more than just friends?" he thought to himself. then he got and idea... he took out a piece of notebook paper to write Katsumi a note. on the piece of notebook paper he wrote. "will you have lunch with me today. just as friends, to get to know eachother more?" then he wrote a little note on the side that said, "check one for your answer?" then he drew three boxes and next to each box he wrote "yes, no, maybe" in that order. then he folded the note into a triangle shape. then leaned toward Katsumi and slipped her the note....

when johnny saw Takumi flipped him off. it made him really mad. so while looking at Yukio to make sure he didn't get caught. he took out a roll of toilet paper pulled off five or six squares. then poured a bottle of water on it. and made sure it was really wet. then he rolled it into a ball and threw it at Takumi. hitting her in the back of the head making a quiet "splat" sound. then soon after johnny threw it. he felt a pencil hit him on the side of his head. then pointed at her and looked at michael. then while still pointing at Takumi he raised his other arm. and pointed at michael. and while pointing at both of them at the same time. he started making kissing faces at both of them. as if to say, "ahhhhh you two like eachother." and started laughing silently......

michael just happen to glance at Takumi. and saw her flip johnny off then close her eyes. he didn't see why she did it. cause he was working on his test. but he still thought it was funny that she flipped johnny off so he smiled, then giggled. then he looked at johnny and saw him pull out a roll of toilet paper. and pour a bottle of water on it. then throw it at Takumi. then michael got so pissed off when he saw him throw it at her. that he got a really pissed off look on his face. then he threw his pencil at him hitting him in the side of the head. then when michael saw johnny point at him and Takumi at the sametime. and start making kissing faces. his face turned red. then his jaw dropped. and quickly looked at Takumi. then he quickly turned back to his test with his face still red. and tried to make it look like he was working on his test. then it looked like the shade of red started to get darker. as he picked up his test. and tried to use it to hide his face as he sank into his seat.....

david was still doing his test with a smile on his face. till he started wondering how he was going to word his two questions. when he meets with Ayako after class out in the hall. then he started to look worried. while he was trying to figure out how to word it. before it's time for class to get out. his eyes started darting side to side in a nervous and worried way. while still looking down at his test. then he looked at the clock on the wall. then looked back down at his test. and started thinking to himself. "i don't even know what time class gets out?" then he started tapping his pencil on his desk really fast. and his eyes started darted side to side in that nervous and worried way again. while still tapping his pencil on the desk. but this time it seemed like he was tapping his pencil louder and faster......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012, 4:27 pm
Katsumi sat there paitiently, wondering what she should do while she waited for everyone else to finish. She pulled out her sketchpad and glanced over at Raven for a moment as she opened it to a blank page. She smiled a little and made sure he wouldn't be able to see what she was drawing and began to sketch, occassionally glancing back at him for some reason.

Takumi squeaked when the ball of toilet paper hit her and glared at him. "I swear to god, I'm gonna--" She immediately shut up when she heard the teacher yell at them and crossed her arms, pouting a little. 'I should ask Izumi to kick his ass for me.' She rubbed her head where she was hit and looked even more annoyed that her hair had gotten wet. She glared at Johnny one more time before going back to her test, trying hard not to think about how much of a jerk he was so she could finish her test. She hadn't noticed Johnny making fun of her and Michael.

Yukio glanced up when he heard a noise in the back and sighed. He stood up, slamming his hands on his desk. "You three better stop messing around right now or you'll be going to the director's office!" He sat back down and began to watch them closely to make sure they were listening to what he said. He noticed Ayako was listening to music but ignored it since it seemed to keep her focused on her test. He glanced at David and sighed before turning his attention back to Takumi, Michael and Johnny, hoping he wouldn't have to deal with them again.

Izumi rolled her eyes when her sister, Michael and Johnny got yelled at, but glanced over at Johnny with an annoyed look. 'Messing with other students is one thing, but if he keeps picking on my sister, he's gonna get socked in the face.' She glanced up at the clock, seeing that their time was already half up and sighed. 'Good thing I'm almost done. Lunch is right after the test time is up and I'm starving.'

Ayako breathed a sigh in fustration and started to doodle on her test as she spaced out a little. She glanced up at the teacher and noticed he was pretty busy focusing on the students that were causing trouble and smiled. 'Maybe some music will calm my nerves.' She reached down into her jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of headphones, sticking them in her ears and turning on her music. She started tapping her finger to the beat as she got back to work. She had it on repeat since it was one of her favorite songs.
Goku
Goku

Tue 18 Sep 2012, 6:09 pm
Raven glanced up at Katsumi and noticed she was drawing in her sketchpad. so Raven whispered, " hey" then looked at Yukio to see if he was watching. then looked back at Katsumi. and made a motion with his head as if to say "can i see?" while leaning over trying to see what she was drawing. then he started wondering if she read his note? then glanced at Yukio again. then back at Katsumi. and whispered, "did you read my note?"

johnny got an upset look on his face after Yukio yelled at them. then picked up his test and took a quick look at it. then looked back at Yukio with an upset look on his face. then finally started working on the first question.

after Yukio yelled at michael he sat up in his desk really fast. and quickly started working on his test again. then glanced at Takumi wondering if she saw johnny making fun of them. cause he didn't know that she didn't notice it. then he started wondering if she thought he was cute. like he thought she was cute. then went back to his test. and started hopeing that when class got out he would be able to catch up with Takumi. cause he wanted to ask her something.....

David stopped looking so worried and tried to calm down. and not to get so worried about how he was going to ask Ayako his two questions. he figured he would figure it out when it was time to ask her his questions. so he took a deep breath. and went back to doing his test......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012, 5:11 am
Katsumi looked at Raven and blushed as she shook her head, holding the sketchpad close to her chest so he wouldn't be able to see what she was drawing when he tried to look. She then looked a little confused. "Note?" She asked in a whispered tone. She looked on her desk and saw a piece of paper, then looked back at him. She set her sketchpad face down on her desk, not wanting him to see that she was drawing a picture of him. She took the paper and opened it. Her eyes widened a little in surprise by what was written in it and looked at him. She smiled a little as her face turned a darker shade of red. She looked at the note and took her pencil, checking the 'yes' box and wrote 'I'd love to' next to it. She glanced up at the teacher before passing it over to him and picked up her sketchpad and continued drawing til she heard the bell ring.

Yukio sat there paitiently as he waited for the time to finish. After a little while, the bell rang. He looked at the students and sat up straight. "Alright. Bring your tests up here. Don't worry. You'll only be graded on what you did finish. Class dismissed." He then looked over at Katsumi and smiled. "Just sit right there Katsumi. We'll talk when everyone else has left."

Izumi dropped her pencil on her desk and stretched her arms above her head as she breathed a sigh. "What's the point? I could care less about some grade." She stood up and placed her hands on her hips as she looked at her sister. "Come on. I'm hungry." She turned and began heading towards the lunch room.

Takumi looked up at Yukio when he said they were dismissed. She looked up at her sister with a nod and smiled, standing up as well. She noticed her sister didn't take her test up and grabbed it and hers, then walked up to the front and set both tests on Yukio's desk. She turned and began jogging after her sister to catch up. "Izumi, wait up!"

Ayako leaned back in her chair when she heard the bell ring and took her headphones out, turning off her music. "It's a good thing we only have class til lunch. I'd hate to be stuck sitting any longer than a few hours." She looked at David and smiled as she stood up, grabbing her test. "I'll meet you in the hall," she said and walked up to the teacher, placing her test on the others and walked out of the class to wait for David.
Goku
Goku

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 4:54 am
Raven took the note and read it and smiled. then whispered to himself "cool". then he glanced up at Katsumi while slideing the note into his pocket. and said, "come on you can show me your drawing of me." then he smiled and continued saying, "i know your drawing me. cause i noticed you kept glanceing up at me every once in awhile. while you where drawing. it kinda gives it away about what you were drawing. then he chuckled alittle to joke around with her. to try to get her to smile. then said, "if you show me your drawing while we have lunch together today. i'll share one of my poems with you, come on what do you say." then while waiting for her answer he glanced at Yukio. and tried to use his vampire mind reading powers to read his mind. cause he wanted to find out why Yukio kept looking at Katsumi derring class.....

johnny only got to question three on his test when the bell rang but he didn't care. cause he was goofing off. cause he was busy spitting spit wads at michael and Takumi. and throwing a wet toilet paper ball at her head. so johnny grabed his test and got up from his desk
then walked to the front of the room. threw his test on Yukio desk. then whispered, "stupid test was a waste of time anyway." then walked out the door....

michael just bearly got done with the last question on his test when the bell rang. then he glanced up at Takumi and saw her leaveing. so he grabed his test and ran to the front of the room threw his test on Yukio desk as he ran by. then ran out the door yelling Takumi name trying to get her attention while trying to catch up with her. cause he wanted to ask her something.....

when the bell rang david looked up at the clock with a dissapointed look on his face. cause he only got almost all his test done. he only had the last three questions that were not done. when he heard Ayako say, "I'll meet you in the hall." he looked up at her and just smile at her and nodded. so he moaned as he stretched. then he got up before grabbing his test. then grabed his test walked to the front of the room. told Yukio that he didn't do the last three questions cause he ran out of time. then he walked to the door and stopped in the door way. and looked out to see if he could see Ayako?......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:24 pm
Yukio stood up and slid his hands into his pockets as he looked at Raven who still hadn't left. "Go on. This wont take too long." 'Damn brat needs to hurry up and get out of here so I can have some fun.' He walked over to Raven when he still hadn't gotten up and grabbed his arm, making him get up as he smirked. "Don't test my paitience kid. I don't tolerate people who don't listen to me." He dragged Raven over to the door and pushed him out into the hall and quickly closed the door, locking it so he couldn't get back in. He turned to Katsumi and closed his eyes as he smiled. "Well, let's get started so you can go meet your friend." He walked over so he was behind her and leaned over close to her ear. "So, why don't you tell me a little more about yourself young lady?" He had a feeling Raven might be listening in behind the door, so he knew he needed to be careful. He was just glad no one could see into the classroom.

Katsumi looked down shyly when he said that he knew what she was drawing. "I-it's not finished yet..." She didn't like showing her drawings unless they were finished. She held the sketch pad close to her chest as she glanced over at Raven when he offered to show her one of his poems and smiled a little. "When I finish it, you can see it, ok Raven-san?" She closed her eyes and smiled more. Her smile faded when Yukio walked over and made Raven stand up. She looked down again, not sure how she should feel being left alone in a locked room with her teacher. Her face started to turn red as she held her sketch pad tighter when he leaned so close to her. "I...umm...I like drawing...and reading...and umm...I don't really like T.V....or anything like that..." Her nerves started to come back again, trying not to think about how close he was.

Takumi had caught up to her sister and gave her a big hug. "Where are you going without your favorite sister?" She giggled as she was pushed away and turned back when she heard her name being called. She closed her eyes and smiled at Michael, holding her hands behind her back as she waited for him to catch up. "Hi Michael. What's up?"

Izumi glared at her sister's comment and pushed her away from the hug. "Don't touch me. You know I don't like people hugging me." She looked at Michael questionably and rolled her eyes. 'Boys...' She turned and continued towards the lunch room. When she got there, she grabbed a drink and sat down at the table farthest away from everyone as she tried to think of what she wanted to eat.

Ayako smiled when she saw David walk out of the class. She put her hands behind he head and tilted her head to the side for him to follow as she began walking. "So, what is it you wanted to ask me?" She asked as she headed for the lunch room as well, passing Takumi and Michael in the hallway.
Goku
Goku

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 7:14 am
Raven couldn't get any info when he tried to read Yukio mind. but when Yukio grabbed his arm and made him leave. then heard the door lock behind him so he couldn't get in or see what he was doing. he knew something was wrong. and raven didn't want anything to happen to her cause even though they just met raven liked her. so raven ran out of the building then shapeshifted into a black and purple raven. then he flew to the classroom window and landed on the window seal. then looked in and saw Yukio really close to her. but he didn't want to just bust in and try to stop him. till he knew for a fact that something wasen't right.....

when Michael finally caught up with Takumi he was he was breathing really hard from running to catch up with her. he hunched over looking down trying to catch his breath. and held up one finger and said, "hang on just a sec. let me catch my breath for a minute." whle still breathing hard. then after he caught his breath he looked up and went to say something. but he got so nervous it sounded like gibberish. then he tried to say it again but he said it fast and in a nervous way. he said, "what are you doing tomorrow morring alittle before sun rise?".......

when johnny saw Izum walk into the lunch room he followed her in. then he saw where she sat. so after he got his lunch. he sat at her table right across from her. and didn't say anything at first he just picked up his apple took a bite. then said, "how are you doing?" then he paused to hear her answer. then he said, "do you have a boyfriend?" then took anther bite of his apple. then put it down and picked up his hamburger and brought it to his mouth to take a bite......

when David saw Ayako put her hands behind he head and tilted her head to the side for him to follow as she began walking. so he followed then hs said, "umm yeah i wanted to ask you two things." then he paused. cause he was alittle nervous about her answer on the second thing he wanted to ask her. then he said, "what time is cerfew?" then he paused for her answer. then he didn't say anything. he just kept walking with her. he was hopeing she for got about his second question. cause he was worried about what her answer would be. so he just kept walking with her in silence. then he became curisous about if she would ask him what else he wanted to ask her........
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 8:41 pm
Yukio gently brushed some of her hair from her neck and leaned a little closer, taking in her scent and the smell of her blood. "You know, they say the blood of an innocent girl is the most delicious." He smirked as he glanced over at the window at Raven. 'You think I know nothing about you boy? Besides, I can smell who you are even in that form. Do you really think this girl will still want to be friends with freaks like us?' He thought, knowing Raven was reading his mind. He placed his hand on Katsumi's cheek and turned her head to face him. "I get a feeling you and I are going to get along just fine." He stood up, closing his eyes as he smiled. "You can go now." He turned to the window and looked at Raven after she had left. "Your move boy." He chuckled, sliding his hands into his pockets as he turned and walked out of the classroom.

Katsumi's body stiffened when he brushed some of her hair from her neck. She closed her eyes tight as she felt his breath, sending chills down her spine. "I-innocent...blood...?" She asked, confused by what he had meant by that comment. She opened her eyes when he turned her head, her face becoming a darker shade of red by the second. "O-ok sensei..." She nodded and quickly stood up, almost running to get out of the class after she had grabbed her things. She walked as fast as she could with her head down, not bothering to look where she was going and was so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't hear anything.

Takumi giggled and nodded as she waited for him to catch his breath. She tilted her head to the side when he spoke, not sure what he had even said. She barely caught what he said the second time, but smiled, able to understand most of it this time. "I usually go out for walks and watch the sunrise. Why do you ask?" She closed her eyes and smiled as she held her hands behind her back.

Izumi glanced up at Johnny when he sat down across from her and propped her head up with her hand. "Fine..." She closed her eyes, not really feeling like talking. Her eyes shot open when he asked if she had a boyfriend and looked at him with a confused expression. "No...my parents don't allow me to date unfortunately. It doesn't help that they're control freaks..." She leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms as she sighed. "...Can you believe they even arranged some type of marriage for me? As if! I don't want some rich prissy boy taking care of me. I can take care of myself." She blushed a little and closed her eyes with another sigh. "Sorry. The subject is kind of touchy for me. My parents are constantly controling my life and it pisses me off."

Ayako turned her head to David as she dropped her arms to her sides. "Okay." She stopped and listened to his first question with a smile. "Usually you just have to be in your room by eight. And in the mornings, you can leave your room no earlier than six. It's not the safest in these parts, so the director is very strict about curfew." She continued walking and waited for his next question. When he didn't ask it, she looked at him curiously. "Didn't you say you had two questions for me...?" She stopped when she heard someone speaking to them. "Guess you'll have to ask me later. Never keep the director waiting." She smiled and waved as she jogged over to the director. "Is something the matter sir?"

Hideki walked through the halls and stopped when he spotted David and Ayako. "I see you two are getting along." He smiled and motioned both of them over to him. "Can I speak to you both for a minute?" He waited for them to walk over and looked at David first, holding out his hand. "You must be David. My name is Hideki and I'm the director of this academy. It's an honor to have you and the other boys attending. How do you like it so far?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum