Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CenCen
CenCen

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Empty Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone]

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 12:28 pm
The Land
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Fantastic%20landscape

The Vampire Base(Located deep within the mountains)(They have villages down on the ground as well)
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] 26ed8caa51d394eadd50da43241d5abd1253300877_full

The Human Base(The open where the sun always shines)
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Gregoriou-monastery

The Orc Bases(Located as tribal villages all around marshes and sometimes mountains and hills)
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Orc-camp.jpg-720x540

Angel Base(Located high in the sky)
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] New_jerusalem

[color=red]Demon Base(Location is unknown)

In the ancient magic land in another dimension, humans, orcs and vampires lived side by side peacefully with minimum casualties.

Until something distorted the peace. It was the humans. They wanted more land and that meant they had to take it from the others with persuasion or force. The humans began stepping onto the Vampires' territory with crusades and began burning the villages and slay the vampires they found. Man had gone mad for power.

The vampires began to retaliate with speed assaults on the various villages and fortresses the humans had. This gave the vampires more soldiers as well.

The orcs kept for themselves but had scouts keep an eye on the activities and protected their borders. Their high defense, crude strength and their immunity to holy water and crosses helped them a lot against the humans but far less against the vampires that would usually speed raid their village and move on.

The war had been going on for centuries with thousands of failed diplomatic attempts from the vampires and they were getting tired of it. They had had enough and wanted to go hard on hard, but the humans had gotten heavenly aid. The angel race located further above had decided to help the humans. At the same time the vampires had gotten aid from below, the beings in the demon realm had come to their aid.

The war went on for several more centuries and there had been many casualties. The vampire population had decreased in size but the human population lives strong. On the other hand, the aid the humans had gotten had been decreased significantly as all but only around 5 angels had been brutally slaughtered and joined the army of the demons.

The angels abandoned their heavenly base and began to live among the humans while the demons began migrating from the overly populated hell to the vampire villages and base.

Two new races had been created. Monag(Angel+Human) and Venomire(Vampire+Demon)

The Race List:

Monag
Venomire
Human
Vampire
Angel
Demon
Orc

The Character Sheet:

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Strength(A,B,C,D):
Powers:
Appearance:

NPCs:

Name: Dante(Angel Lord, in charge of the battle for the land)
Race: Angel
Personality: Pure, a great leader, fair and smart
Strength(A,B,C,D): A
Powers: Holy Powers
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] PureAngel0143AnimeBoy

Name: Lilith(Demon Lady, is in charge of the battle against the humans)
Race: Demon
Personality: Cruel, a great leader, fair and smart
Powers: Mystic Powers, Demonic Powers and Impenetrable
Companion: Cerberus
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Lilith-ancient-demon-anime-digital-painting

Name: Amora
Race: ???
Personality: Lone wolf, aggressive, judgmental and evil
Strength(A,B,C,D): A+
Powers: Phantom, Necromancy and Conjure
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] 600x868_9994_Forest_Warrior_2d_fantasy_snake_girl_woman_archer_elf_picture_image_digital_art

Last edited by Shadow Guard on Thu 25 Oct 2012, 4:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
CenCen
CenCen

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Empty Re: Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone]

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 5:56 pm
Name: Kale
Race: Human
Personality: Calm, patient and aggressive at times.
Strength(A,B,C,D): C
Powers: Healing, exorcism and cross conjurer
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Go_Go_Priest_Kijin

Name: Akiri
Race: Orc
Personality: Aggressively defensive, takes rash decisions and lacks judgement
Strength(A,B,C,D): D
Powers: Enchanted traps and long sight
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Oldman_orc7

Name: Salazar
Race: Vampire
Personality: Judgmental, Bloodthirsty and Seductive
Strength(A,B,C,D): D
Powers: Speed, Curses and Mist form
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] 1200678719_AHHotDemon

Name: Akara
Race: Venomire
Personality: Mysterious, Cautious and Fierce
Powers: Superior Reflexes, Puppet Mastery, Regeneration and Conjurer
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Dark_Priestess_by_atomhawk

Name: Virgil
Race: Monag
Personality: Protective, helpful and a great fighter
Strength(A,B,C,D: B
Powers: Fortification, Weapon conjurer and holy light
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Anime_Knight

Name: Veil
Race: Angel
Personality: Helpful, guiding and pure
Powers: Resurrection, Healing, Holy Light and Physical Strength
Appearance:
Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Paladin_by_H_Minus
Goku
Goku

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Empty Re: Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone]

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 12:52 am
Name: pyro

Race: demon

Personality: mysterious, talks but not much in less spoken to.. Smokes cigs…
fira's boyfriend

Powers: can make fire and control other fire around him, teleports into a ball of fire,
Can make his wings go in and out of his back at will so that he doesn’t always have his wings out and his wings are made out of fire but they don‘t burn what he is wearing, Shapeshifter into anything animal or human can't be detected while in animal form……

Appearance: his true form is completely made out of fire but this is his human form….

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Xlave-rouge-3403449a9f

his pet is a hellhound named flame and this is him as you can see he is completely made out of fire witch is why his name is flame just like pyro's true form....
only lessins to pyro inless told other wise by pyro..
his flameing body does not set fires in less he wants to or is told to by pyro and flame can shoot fire balls from his mouth.....

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] 1237829808_hell_hound_by_daveallsop

Name: fira

Race: demon

Personality: mysterious, talks but not much in less spoken to, most of the time she only talks to pyro, nice but if pissed off can be really mean and if someone acts mean or tries to hurt pyro in any way she would get really pissed off and when she gets pissed off a blue flame appears above her right eye like in her photo, silint but deadly type.. Smokes cigs…
Pyro’s girlfriend

Strength(A,B,C,D): B

Powers: can make blue fire and control other fire around her,
teleports into a ball of blue fire,
Can make her wings go in and out of her back at will so that she doesn’t always have her wings out and her wings are made out of blue fire but they don‘t burn what she is wearing, Shapeshifter into anything animal or human can't be detected while in animal form……

Appearance: her true form is completely made out of blue fire but this is her human form….

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] Konachan.com%20-%2069189%20black_rock_shooter%20kuroi_mato

her pet is a hellhound named blue flame aka blue for short.. and this is her as you can see she is completely made out of blue fire witch is why her name is blue flame aka blue... just like fira's true form....
only lessins to fira inless told other wise by fira..
her flameing body does not set fires in less she wants to or is told to by fira and blue flame can shoot blue fire balls from her mouth.....

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] 484061_485645551464451_333730229_n

Approved By Elemental

Last edited by Goku on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 8:55 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : pyro character photo to big makeing it smaller)
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 9:54 pm
Veil and Virgil were walking far away from the base. They were heading into vampire territory to find great places for outposts.

Salazar moved quietly and fast in the shadows of the trees. He was watching Virgil and Veil. He saw them turn their heads towards him and quickly turned into mist. Virgil sensed something close but dismissed it. Veil on the other hand had a good idea of what was going on. He whispered to Virgil. "We are being watched" he discreetly pointed towards Salazar. "Crud, I've been found" Salazar quickly ran towards the base.

Virgil and Veil continued when Veil said it was gone. They headed into the marsh and saw something burn in the distance. They began running towards it and soon saw it was an orc village on fire. "Who'd do this?" Virgil asked out loud. Veil looked towards a house. He sensed something around it. "It's an enemy" he pointed at the house. He then noticed someone leaning on the house. "What is that over there" Virgil had seen it too. Veil tss'd him and went in closer. "Be quiet" he approached the house slowly. He saw an orc with the scalps literally blown open lying near another house. "This can't be good..." Veil though and sneaked closer.

Akara leaned on the burning house. She had seen Virgil and Veil before they even entered the village. She headed around the house to sneak up behind Veil but Virgil saw her. "Veil! It's behind you!" Virgil screamed and hid. Veil turned around and saw Akara. "So this is your work? Interesting. This would be more Lilith like" he mocked her. She hissed and walked around him. "So where are your wings, little angel?" she chuckled and raised her hand. She gained control over him and turned him around. "Now be my little puppet and go back to your friend" she made Veil return to Virgil witha battle cry and a raised sword. Virgil was confused and began running away. "Fuck! What's he doing!" he ran towards the mountains.

In meanwhile Akara released her grip on Veil and made him fall to the ground unconscious. She hurled a fireball at the house behind him and left the village. "Haha" she chuckled.

Virgil stopped and caught his breath. "Phew, what the hell was that...." he sighed and sat down.
Goku
Goku

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:33 pm
pyro and his pet hellhound flame were going for a walk in the woods for some fresh air... when sundenly flame started barking and looking off in one derecktion and back at pyro... "what is it flame what wrong boy." pyro said then he looked in the derecktion that flame was looking and saw an orenge glow and and said: "come on boy lets go see whats going on." and so they both started running toward the orenge glow....

and when they got there still standing behind the trees they saw a burning village... so pyro wanted to do something to help but he didn't want to be seen doing so so he stayed behind the trees that they were hinding behind put out his right hand. And moved it in a down ward pustion and the fire burn that was burning the village started to die down intill the fire was completely out. And pyro said to flame " come boy lets get outa here before someone see's us.. we are demon's we are not supose to do good things.. but i don't like being bad." And so they started to walk away when they hear a stick break and stopped walking and hid behind a tree and started looking around to see if they can see anyone or any thing?????
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 10:55 pm
Virgil had caught his breath and began thinking. "Maybe he wasn't himself...." he decided to go back and check on Veil. When he got there Veil was still lying on the ground. "Veil. Wake up!" he began shaking him. Veil slowly opened his eyes and sat up. "Oh god, that happened...." he was dizzy. "I have no idea. You just charged at me for no reason!" Virgil said in a demanding tone. "What was that for?" he asked Veil. Veil rubbed his head. "I did what?" he was confused. "You charged at me" Virgil helped Veil onto his feet. "Wait how... I don't even remember..." Veil turned to see the village. "Hey, the fire is out" he pointed around. "Now that you remember!" Virgil sighed.

Akara had seen Pyro remove the fire. She approached him from behind. "What are you doing?" she leaned on a tree. "I believe you're not supposed to be helpful" she looked stern.

Salazar had reached the base. He went straight to a guard. "I need to speak to Lilith" he said but the guard shook his head. "Come on! There are enemies close to the marsh" the guard kept shaking his head. Salazar saw the guard enter Lilith's room. When the guard came out Salazar asked questions. "SO is she going to do something?" the guard just pushed him away. "Come on!" Salazar yelled and the guard raised the weapon. "Go" the guard said in a menacing voice. Salazar exited the base and sat outside.

Lilith sat in her room when the guard entered. "Enemeies near the marsh? Let them. It's the orc territory. It's none in our busineess" she dismissed the guard and looked out of the window. "As long they don't come near the mountains" she chuckled.
Goku
Goku

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:20 pm
"WHAAAA" pyro yelled and turned around really fast almost stubleing... "who... what...where....how...i don't know what you are talking about???" pyro tried to lie "i didn't do anything helpful and beside's i don't even know you..... why would i tell you anythng????" come on flame and pyro started to walk away......
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 11:58 pm
Virgil heard something in the forest. "Veil, I think we gotta head back. Something's closing in on us" he had become paranoid and began to push Veil away from the village. "Let's head for base and report this" he began running towards the base. Veil took a few minutes before he gained composure and began to follow Virgil.

Akara chuckled. "I saw what you did. Why I don't know though" she chuckled even more. "But it's my fire and you better not remove it" she hurled a few massive fireballs at the houses and that literally blew up. "Are we clear?" she raised her hand and began controlling Pyro. "Repeat after me. Yes, my lady. I understand loud and clear" she made Pyro repeat after her and then released her puppet mastery from him. "Great. Now why are you helpful? It's just orcs" she began leaning on another tree.
Goku
Goku

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 12:19 am
"i may have been born a demon but i still don't like doing bad things or seeing bad things happen and burning down an orc's village is bad so if something bad happen's i will try to stop it." and then right after pyro sad that he looked at flame as to tell him in a silint way that he was going to teleport away and that he wanted flame to follow then flame looked at pyro and barked as if to say ok... then the both of them teleaported into a ball of fire.. before she can do or say anything.....

before Akara had a chance to leave pyro teleaported back out of a ball of fire 10 or 15 feet in front of Akara... but this time flame was not with him... pyro was alone.... then pyro said, "since i told you why i removed the fire in the orc village... why did you set fire to the orc village in the first place???? what was your reason for burning down the orc village???"
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:39 am
"They pissed me off" she chuckled and approached Pyro. "And you know being helpful towards someone not demon nor vampire could be death" she chuckled as she got closer. "Or maybe we should see what dear Lilith thinks of it, shall we? Lilith. I summon you!" in the same instant Lilith appear with her enormous Cerberus by her side. "Yes?" she hated being summoned but it was necessary to stay in charge. "This guy here helped the orcs put out the fire I made" she chuckled. Lilith made a chant making any powers but her own useless and temporarily disfunction around her. "So tell me why you did that" Lilith approached Pyro.
Goku
Goku

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 9:10 am
pyro slowly walked up about 5 feet in front of Lilith and got down on one knee and said to Lilith "i have no reason for what i did, please for give me, what can i do to stay alive????"
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 06 Aug 2012, 9:33 am
Akara leaned on a tree in the background with a smirk.

Lilith approached Pyro. "Hmmm, speak well for yourself and we'll see" she chuckled at his misery. She walked around him, looking down at him. "Now what would a suitable punishment be....." he was interrupted by Dante descending from the heaven. "What are you doing? He's helpful and you decide to punish him?" Dante descended to a certain point and fell as his powers were dysfunctioning. "What the hell is this!" he approached Lilith angrily. She pushed him away. "None of your business" Dante pushed back. Lilith's eyes began turning black. "I said it's none of your business" she picked up Dante. She was much taller than him. She ripped off his wings. "Good luck growing out new ones" she threw him into the burned village. He landed on a dead orc. he rubbed his head and where his wings had been ripped of. "How the hell!" he regrew his wings with holy light and began shining holy light. It made him immune to Lilith's chant. "So you think. You can just punish whoever you like for doing good deeds?" Dante punched Lilith but she was hard as rock. "Exactly" she replied with a smirk and kicked Dante. Dante rolled in the air and hit a tree, breaking it. "Damnit!" Dante ran towards Pyro and picked him up. He made holy light teleport them to the human base.

Lilith followed swiftly and stood in the base behind Dante. She picked him up and threw him at a wall. He began coughing blood. "I'm not done with you yet" she chuckled and picked him up again. "It has to hurt!" she threw him at another wall. This time Dante began puking blood. "That's better" she kicked him once more.

Virgil and Veil approached the base when they heard the commotion. "Let's check it out!" they nearly ran into Lilith with the haste they had. Lilith kicked them back. "Haha, the almighty angel needs servants" she chuckled and disappeared into the vampire base.

Akara enjoyed the sight of combat but when she was left alone she sighed. "I wanted to see the ending..."
Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:31 am
pyro stood up and walked over to Dante to see how bad he was hurt... then pyro bent down on one knee next to dante put a hand on dante's showder and said to Dante "hey man how bad are you hurt??? will you be ok????" . . .

CenCen
CenCen

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 9:48 am
Dante coughed blood and looked up at Pyro. He stood up quick and dusted himself off. "I'm an angel. I can take care of myself" he disappeared in holy light.

Veil and Virgil each stood up by now. "Damn, that hurt" Virgil said and approached Dante but Dante disappeared before he got to him. Virgil sighed. "Well, if that's the force we're up against..." he got chills. Veil approached them from behind and heard Virgil. "Yeah, she's not one to mess with" he put his hand on his sword. "I doubt we can beat her... Before it was only vampires and the humans could handle that..." he sighed.

Kale exited his house. He had seen the fight from inside the window. "How could she attack here as if she was on her own turf?" he asked out loud. Veil turned to Kale. "I have no idea but I don't like it" he sighed.
Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:28 am
pyro heard someone say "she's not one to mess with" then pyro stood up, and took out a cig put it between his lips... then brought his right hand up a few inchs from his cig.... a flame appeared on the tips of his fingers... then he brought the flame to the end of his cig lighting his cig took a drag of his cig then blow out some smoke... then looked at the person who said, " she's not one to mess with." and then pyro said, "i know another person you wouldn't want to mess with or piss off......"

At that instit two beings teleported there from two blue balls of fire.... one was a dog that was completely made out of blue fire, and the other was a girl with long blue hair that looked really pissed off with a blue flame above her right eye.....

then pryo looked at the ground with his eyes closed and whispered.. "speek of the devil here she is now..." but fira didn't hear him the only one who heard him was the person who said, "she's not one to mess with...." witch was the only person pyro wanted to hear it.....

then fira yelled, out load "NOW WHO'S THE RAT WHO WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ON MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT HIM BEING HELPFUL...." sounding really really pissed off...

Last edited by neotheone on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 10:38 am
Veil chuckled a bit. "Lilith is the Head of the demons. She made the angel lord cough blood with only a few hits" he drew his sword as Fira appeared. "The devil? I believe the devil has a cerberus rather than something that looks like a hell hound" he put away his sword. "Which rat? We just got here. But I could guess it was Lilith" he chuckled.

Kale sensed another battle coming up and returned to his house. He watched from the window.

Virgil came up and stood by Veil's side. He rubbed his head. It still hurt. "I was with Veil all the time" he looked at Fira.
Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:48 am
pyro walked up to the person who drew ther're sword and whispered, "she's not really the devil she's my girlfriend... i just said that cause i was talking about my girlfriend then she shows up... you know that saying..... that you say when your talking about someone... then that person your talking about shows up right when you get done talking about them...." then pyro continued saying "she's the other person you wouldn't want to mess with or piss off cause she can get really mean when she's pissed and i don't know how she found out... but she's pissed at the person who told on me cause i was being helpful..."

then pyro walked over to fira and pulled her aside and whispered, "fira who told you that someone told on me for being helpfull???"

then fira whispered back... "i don't really know who he was?? it was just another demon at the demon base... and he wouldn't tell me how he knew... he just told me that someone told on you for being helpful.. then teleported away in a ball of purple fire... i don't even know anyone with purple fire??? and i don't know how he found out about it either???" "who was it pyro??? who told on you???? fira asked,

then pyro whispered, "i don't really know who she was..... she never told me her name???? i just know that she saw me remove her fire that she set at an orc village... then asked me why i did it.... then she summed lilth right in front of me....... it happen all so fast....
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 12:55 pm
"Ahem" Veil interrupted Fira and Pyro. "So you're demons, correct? What are you doing in our base?" he looked stern and raised his sword. "And which demons are helpful? Demons are selfish and despicable" he approached them. Virgil followed close behind Veil. "Yes, what are you doing here actually?" he asked.

Akara had in meanwhile burned down a few others villages. "These orcs are hideous beyond belief" she chuckled and hurled a fireball at a hut. The roof blew up.

Akiri heard the explosion in his village. "What the?" he walked outside and saw Akara playing with fire. "Oh no..." he hid behind a barrel, but Akara saw it. "Hello there, Orc!" she approached him quickly and bent down. "Hi, I didn't see you there" she said mockingly. Akiri hissed and pushed the barrel at Akara. Akara fell. "Damn you!" she hurled a lightning straight at Akiri but missed as he evaded. She hurled another lightning at him and hit him in the leg. He curled up from the impact and landed on the ground. "Now I got you good" she chuckled and bent down again. "I will cut you open and feed you to the angels like they were dogs" she ran her finger through Akiri's hair as she burned it with small pulses of fire. "Ouch..." Akiri whimpered and punched Akara. She didn't take it very well and began severely electrocuting his leg. "Will you be a good orc now and not hit me?" she chuckled evilly. She was hit in the back head by Salazar. "Just kill him at once!" he kicked Akara. Akara hurled a massive lightning bolt directly at Salazar. Salazar was flung backwards. "Take that little low class vampire" she said and turned her attention back to Akiri. "Now where were we... Oh yes" she looked deep into Akiri's eyes. She saw the fear. "Oh, I'm scary?" she chuckled and gained control over his body. "Now I want you to go kill some humans on my command" she made him stand and walked towards the human base with him.

Salazar looked at his giant wounds. "Damnit, that wench! I'll kill her!" he followed them close behind in his mist form.
Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:30 pm
"just calm down" pyro said....then pyro continued saying, "first off just because i was born a demon dosen't mean i like bad things to happen to others i am not like other demons i want to do good things not bad things..... i went for a walk to get some fresh air with my dog flame.... when flame started barking and looking off in the disstands...

i looked in the deracktion that he was barking... and i saw an orenge glow off in the disstends... so i went to check it out and saw an orc village burning... so i used my fire powers to put the flames out.... then left cause i didn't want to get cought doing something helpfull... then i heard a stick break so i hid be hind a tree.. and looked around and saw nothing then i heard someone behind me....

so i yelled and turned around really fast and almost stumbleing.... and found out that the person that started the fire's was behind me... and she asked me why i removed her fire.... and i said the same thing that just told you... just because i was born a demon dosen't mean i like bad things to happen.... then i looked at my dog flame and we both teleported away... but then i teleported back without my dog i came back alone....

to find out why she set fire to the orc village and she said that it was cause they pissed her off... then she summed lilth to tell on me.... cause i was being helpful then the angel came to help me.... but i don't know why he came to help me cause i didn't know him.... and plus i didn't think an angel would help me anyway... and i think you saw what happen after that....." who was that angel anyway???" pyro asked...

when fira saw someone draw they're sword she got really pissed... so pissed that the blue flame above her right eye turned to a brighter shade of blue and stared yelling... "YOU BETTER PUT THAT SWORD AWAY MY BOYFRIEND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG...." fira yelled

then pyro inttruped her and said, "calm down fira just calm down..." as pyro put his hand on her chest to hold her back..." and fira stopped yelling... and the blue flame above her right eye slowly dissaperd...

but then her pet hellhound named blue flame.... started barking at the one that drew they're sword.... then fira said, "easy girl easy sit girl sit and stay girl staaay..." then blue flame sat down and growled a little bit then stopped grawling...... then fira said, "good girl" and petted blue on her head.....

Last edited by neotheone on Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:55 pm
Veil looked surprised. "Well, a lot happened then. And that angel you saw was the angel lord. The head of the angels. However I fail to see his reason for helping a demon. I'll be back" he disappeared into the skies.

Virgil approached Pyro. "Maybe you're not that bad. You could help us against Lilith" he bowed slightly. "If you wouldn't mind. However your girlfriend still looks pissed, so she might not wanna help us" he turned towards Fire and approached her. "Or would you like to help us? You both can stay in our base" he walked towards blue. "Contain your dog please, we don't want any casualties here"

Veil approached Dante in heaven. "Sire, did you bring a demon to our base? And was he really assaulted by Lilith?" he asked Dante. Dante nodded. "Yes, he was. I also had a servant of mine tell his girlfriend he was being assaulted" Dante walked into one of the golden houses. He held the door open as Veil entered. Then he walked towards a big book. "One of them was Lilith, but the other one I have seen before, though I forgot her name" he opened the book. Veil nodded understanding. "I saw her up close. I got face to face with her, she was actually not at all ugly" he always took demons for being ugly and hideous as hell. Veil looked as Dante turned the pages. He then saw her and pointed. "Her" he pointed at a picture of Akara with a little description at the side. Dante began reading out loud. "Akara. The mix breed. She's known to be the strongest conjurer on the demon/vampire side. She has specialty in fire, lightning, water and complete nature control. She is also able to-" he was cut off by Veil. "Complete nature control? Like she can conjure things of nature like stone and such?" Veil asked. Dante nodded and continued. "Yes, She is also able to control and create puppets. Her power extends to the point where she's able to control an a-" he was interrupted by Veil again. "An angel, yes, I know. She made me charge at Virgil. It seems he still won't trust me fully" he sighed. "I see you witnessed it. by any means, stay away from her. She's known to burn down cities for fun. Be careful and catch her by surprise" Dante closed the book and put it on the shelf. "It seems our enemies may be less in numbers but far stronger individually..."
Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 2:56 pm
pyro whispered to fira, "fira do you want to help them???? cause i'm going to...."

then fira answered, "yes if your going to help them.... then count me in... i'll help you with anything baby..." then they both kissed eachother....

then pyro walked up to Virgil and said, "we'll both help you get lilth... but first things first if we're going to work together.... then i think i should go get my dog so i can intedose all of us at the same time...." then he telepored into a ball of fire and teleported back with his pet hellhound that was completely made out of red, orenge, and yellow flames...

then pyro called fira over and had her bring blue.. then he said, while pointed at everyone he started saying all there name's one at a time as he pointed at them "this is my pet hellhound his name is flame.... this is my girlfriend fira and the hellhound thats made completely out of blue fire is fira's pet hellhound her name is blue flame but we just call her blue....." then fira petted blue on the head.... "and i'm pyro" said pyro....

CenCen
CenCen

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:08 pm
Virgil bowed slightly. "Nice to meet you then. First we need to secure out borders. Can you do that?" Virgil asked while fizzling with something. He pulled out a map and showed the outline. "This border here. It's threatened and we need it secured" he showed with his finger where. It was close to where Akara, Akiri and Salazar were currently at.

Goku
Goku

Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:26 pm
pyro said, "i notice you didn't tell us your name, and your friends names.... after i told you ours what are they???? cause i think since we are going to work together we should know eachother by name... don't you think so????"
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 09 Aug 2012, 9:41 pm
"I'm Virgil. The one I arrive with is called Veil and the angel who supposedly saved you is Dante" Virgil replied and then went back to the map. "This border here. See? We need it secured" he pointed at it again.
Goku
Goku

Fri 10 Aug 2012, 12:08 am
pyro asked fira to take the hellhounds and gaurd the outside of the door then fira said, "ok.." then took the hellhounds and walked outside... then pyro said to Virgil, "ok.... what do u want done???"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum