Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm
Katsumi was a little disappointed when it flew past her and turned around, holding her hands to her chest. "O-oh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to offend you." She looked down, feeling a little bad that she had called it a crow. She looked back up when she heard her name and was a little confused. "Y-yes. I'm Katsumi." She walked over to the desk and took the letter and opened it, beginning to read it. She closed her eyes and smiled as she finished reading it, then looked back at the raven. "Could you tell him that I'll be there. I'm really glad he wants to tell me."

Izumi's eyes widened a little when she heard him say that he loved her and pulled away after he came again. She looked down in embarassment, her face turning a dark shade of red. 'He loves me? How? We only just met today...' She looked up at him with a confused look as she stood up. "Y-you should probably go. Who knows what'll happen if you're caught in my room after curfew."
Goku
Goku

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Mon 15 Oct 2012, 2:47 am
Raven looked at Katsumi and grined then he said, "he will be glad to hear that you agreed to meet him. by the way can i get some water and some salted cracker?" then it paused to wait for her answer. and started cleaning the feathers under it's wings. then it said, "oh yea...and i'm so sorry for snapping at you about that whole thing about you calling me a crow. it's just that i'm tired of people makeing that mistake. and always calling me a crow."

johnny said, "i don't care if i get caught in your room after curfew." then he said, "i love you." again, then he continued saying "don't you beleave in love at first sight? i didn't even get a chance to fuck you doggy style really fast and hard." then he paused then said, "how about a quickie? it can be fast and hard. then i'll be on my way. what do you say?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 15 Oct 2012, 11:37 pm
Katsumi closed her eyes and smiled at him. She tilted her head a little to the side when he asked for some water and crackers. "I think I have some crackers. Let me check." She walked over to her dresser and started going through some of the snacks she had. She smiled when she found some and pulled a few out for him. She walked over and got him a bowl with some water in it and set it down next to him with the crackers. "I understand. I get tired of people making fun of me for being so shy. I don't know why, but I can't just talk to people. I get so nervous, but I never grew up around people. My foster parents were very protective and home schooled me all my life. This is the first time I've been to a real school." She sat down on the edge of the bed and began to wonder something. "How can you talk anyways little raven? I've never heard of a bird that can talk unless they were a parrot or something."

Izumi was a little surprised when Johnny said he didn't care if he got caught. She looked down and held her hands to her chest. 'Love at...first sight?' She started to blush again and looked up at him in shock when he asked her for a doggy style quicky. She thought about it and wondered if she should just say yes or not. She turned the water off and got out of the shower. "Fine...b-but can we at least not do it in the shower?" She asked as she started to dry herself off a little with a towel.
Goku
Goku

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:14 am
after Katsumi brought Raven some crackers and water. he thanked her for the crackers and water. then he took a few bites of a cracker. then he started to drink some water. but when he heard her ask him how he was able to talk. he started to choke and spit the water out in shock. then he said, "um well i-i uh." he was haveing trouble telling her how he was able to talk. cause it was part of his secret about him being a vampire. then he said, "well why don't you ask Raven when you meet him tomorrow? cause me being able to talk is part of what he wants to tell you." then he tried to drink some more water.

while Izumi was drying off. johnny jumped out of the shower. and wrapped both arms around her and grabed her from behind. and whispered in her ear "ok how about right here?" then he giggled in a joking way. then he let he go and grabed another towel and began to dry off. as he watched her dry her naked body. his dick started to get hard again.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 6:50 am
Katsumi folded her hands neatly in her lap as she listened to him and smiled a little when he said that she should ask Raven tomorrow. She nodded and reached one hand over, gently petting him. She closed her eyes and smiled as she stood up and grabbed some clothes she had on the edge of her bed. "Well, I hope you don't mind if I get dressed. I like to go for walks on the beach, especially during a full moon like this. You're free to join me if you like," she said to Raven and took her nightie off, only wearing panties underneath. She put a shirt on, not bothering to put a bra on. She grabbed her skirt and slipped it on, then sat down as she started putting her shoes on.

Izumi blushed as he wrapped his arms around her and looked over her shoulder at him to his suggestion. "I would perfer not to do it in the bathroom either." She hadn't noticed that he was watching her dry off. She wrapped the towel around her and walked out of the bathroom and over to her bed. She sat down on the edge of her bed, looking down at her hands and starting to feel a little nervous about what he was going to do.
Goku
Goku

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 7:23 am
when Katsumi took off her nightie he quickly looked away. cause he thought that the only reason she was changeing in front of him. was cause she didn't know that he was really Raven. he thought she just thought that he was just was just a bird why worry about it. but h didn't think it was right to watch her chang like that. in less she knew it was Raven. and she wanted him to watch. but he did want to join her for a walk. so he agreed to go with her.

when johnny got done drying off he didn't bother putting the towel around him. he just tossed it a side. and walked into the room naked. then he walked up in front of Izumi stood her up. then he took the towel off of her. dropped it on the floor turned her around bent her over. and slid his hard dick into her pussy. and started fucking her doggy style. first he started fucking her slowly. then he started to fuck her faster and harder . till he accidentally taped into his super speed. and made her cum not once, not twice, but five times.......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:07 am
Katsumi looked over at him as she finished putting her shoes on and nodded when he agreed to go with her. She stood up and motioned for him to follow. "But we have to be quiet til we get outside. The director doesn't like us out at night." She smiled and opened the door and waited for him before walking out into the hall. She looked around to make sure no one was coming before turning and heading out towards the front of the school. She held her hands behind as she walked through the halls silently. 'I wonder why Raven thinks I'll hate him if he tells me?' She looked down, her hair covering her eyes. 'If he knew what I had done...he'd probably be the one to hate me...because of what I am.' She looked back up as they got outside and looked up at the sky, staring at the moon and stars, still spacing out.

Izumi looked up at Johnny as he approached her and stood up. She looked down again when he made the towel fall and was a little surprised when he bent her over the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes tight and groaned in pain when he slid his dick into her since it was her first time. She began to softly moan after a little while and it only got louder as he thrusted into her harder and faster. She started screaming from pleasure when he started using his inhuman speed to fuck her and gripped the blanket. By the time she came for a fifth time, she was exhausted and felt like she was going to pass out any second, laying her head down on her arms. "St-stop...I don't...think I can...take anymore," she said in between her heavy breathing.
Goku
Goku

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:52 am
after they both got outside Raven said, "Raven could naver hate you. he likes you to much. ever since he met you he hasn't stopped talking about you. i think he's in love with you. and i don't blame him. cause you are a beautiful girl." then he landed on her right shoulder. cause he got tired of flying. and said, "it's a beautiful night tonight. where do you want to walk to?"

after Izumi said, "St-stop...I don't...think I can...take anymore," johnny stopped and pulled his dick out of her. he didn't even realize he accidentally taped into his super speed while he was fucking her. he sat down on the bed next to her. then he said, "are you ok? i hope i didn't hurt you. cause i would never want to hurt you. you know that right?" then he paused to wait for her answer. then he said, "cause i like you to much." then he got up. and walk back into the bathroom where he left his clothes. and started getting dressed.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 17 Oct 2012, 7:36 am
Katsumi was a little surprised when the bird knew what she was thinking and looked at him as he landed on her shoulder. She held her hands behind her back and looked down as she started walking towards the forest. "You don't understand. All the girls are here for one reason, because they have a unique power that people are rarely born with. We're all different though. Mine..." She looked up at the stars as she walked and was quiet for a moment, then continued. "...I can't control mine. I only end up hurting people and during it all, I black out in a way. By the time I come to..." She stopped as she began to space out, remembering her past. She smiled a little as she looked at the bird. "I've hurt the people I cared about before and a part of me is worried that I'll do it to Raven as well. I wish I could explain it more, but I don't really understand it myself to be honest."

Izumi rolled onto her side and closed her eyes as she continued to try and catch her breath. She opened her eyes a little and looked up at him when he asked if she was ok and nodded, still blushing quite a bit. She smiled a little and nodded again to what he said next and watched as he got up and went back to the bathroom. She sat up on the edge of the bed and thought for a moment, then stood up. She walked into the bathroom and moved in front of him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I...kind of don't want you to go. Do you think you can stay, at least until I fall asleep?"
Goku
Goku

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 4:42 am
Raven stayed quiet while he lestened to Katsumi talk. he started wondering what she meant when she said that the girls had unique powers. then he started thinking about his powers. and then he started wondering how she would react after he told her that he was a vampire. then he started hopeing that she would understand that he was a good vampire. and he only drank animal blood. then he realized that they were getting alittle to close to the forest. and flew the opposite direction that they were walking. and landed on a small statue. and just stared at the forest he looked really freaked out. in fact he was terrified. he just kept stareing at the forest.

when johnny saw Izumi move in front of him he started wondering what she was up to. he wasn't eexpecting her to wrap her arms around him like she did. then when she asked him to stay till she fell asleep he got a confused. then he said, "a few minutes ago you said that i should go. cause of it being after curfew. now you want me to stay." then he put his hands on his hips and smiled. then he said in a joking way, "did you change your mind?" then he paused to wait for her answer. and while he was waiting for her to answer he immediately started thinking about all the things he could do to her while she was asleep. and then he got a grin on his face as he looked at her. then he said, "yea sure... i'll stay till you fall asleep."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 19 Oct 2012, 6:57 am
Katsumi stopped and looked over at him when he flew away and tilted her head to the side in confusion. "What's wrong? You don't want to go in?" She waited for a response, then closed her eyes and smiled. "I guess I'll just have to call my friend out instead of going to meet him then," she said, then turned and put her fingers between her lips and whistled. She waited for a moment, holding her hands behind her back. After a little while, a pair of glowing yellow eyes came from the darkness of the forest and showed the outline of a shadow figure. It ran out in a blur and tackled Katsumi to the ground and started licking her face, wagging it's tail happily. It was a large, white wolf that lived in the forest. A bit unaturally large actually, at least twice the size of a normal wolf. Katsumi giggled and started petting him. "Ok, ok. I missed you too boy." When she was finally able to get up, she sat on her knees and let the wolf lay down in her lap as she continued to pet it. It had bandages on it's right paw and kind of had a limp from it's injury. She looked up at Raven. "The first day I came here, I found him caught in a trap and helped him. He's been attached to me ever since. I come to visit him every night so he doesn't wander over to the school looking for me."

Izumi shrugged her shoulders. "A girl can't change her mind?" She asked, then giggled a little. She let him go and nodded, walking back out to the room and motioned for him to follow. She went and laid down on the bed, getting under the covers. "Come lay with me," she said, closing her eyes as she smiled. When he got over and laid down with her, she cuddled up to him and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep.
Goku
Goku

Fri 19 Oct 2012, 9:21 am
Raven said in a scared way, "i...i...i don't like the forest. cause there are predators in the forest." then he saw a big white wolf come out of the forest and yelled, "ahhhh, Katsumi it's coming right at you. i'll go get help." then right when he was about to fly away to go get help at the corner of his eye he saw it tackle her. and start licking her in the face. and knew everything was fine. but he desided to keep acting scared. and try to make her laugh. so he said, "ahhh, it's to late he's already tasting you. i'll save you." then he jumped off the small statue and said, "stand back you you beast. i know raven fu." then he tried to attempt to do some type of kung fu moves but failed. insted he looked ridiculous. and sliped on a leaf. and fell on his face. cause he really didn't know any type of martial arts. then he got up. and listened to her story about how she saved him.

when johnny thought Izumi was asleep he whispered, "Izumi, Izumi are you awake?" then when she didn't answer he pulled the blankets off of her. and started rubbing her boob and sucking on the other one. then he slowly ran his right hand down the front of her body. and started rubbing her pussy. while he was still sucking on her boob. then he slid his fingers into her pussy. and slowly started fingering her pussy. and listened as she moaned in her sleep.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 21 Oct 2012, 8:46 pm
Katsumi started giggling and couldn't stop as she watched Raven pretend to still be afraid. The wolf was a little confused and leaned it's head over, sniffing Raven for a second. He then let out a growl, baring his teeth. After all, animals weren't big fans of vampires. Katsumi looked down at her pet when he started growling. "It's ok boy. He's a friend. You don't have to defend me around him," she said as she closed her eyes and smiled. The wolf looked up at her, then looked back at Raven and growled once more before laying his head down in her lap, keeping a close eye on Raven.

[OOC: Not sure what to put for Izumi since she's asleep and I can only write like one or two lines ^^"]
Goku
Goku

Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:37 pm
when the wolf growled at Raven he gulped. then flew back to the small statue all freaked out. and yelled, "AHHHHH HE'S GOING TO EAT ME!!!." and started to get all freaked out again. then he realized that he lost track of time and said, "wh...wh....what time is it?" in a scared way. he was really really freaked out. then he started wondering to him self if it was near six o' clock the time that he was supose to meet Katsumi at the library?

johnny took his fingers out of her pussy after she cam in her sleep. then he started licking and sucking on her clit till she cam again. then just when he was about to slide his dick into her pussy. at the last minute he changed his mind. cause he didn't want to end up wakeing her up. so he cover her back up with the blankets. and got into bed next to her. then he put his arm around her and went to sleep.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 23 Oct 2012, 9:44 am
"I wont let him eat you," Katsumi said as she watched the bird fly back up to the statue. She looked down at her watch. "It's only two..." She smiled at the wolf and stood up, petting him on the head. "I should get some sleep if I'm going to meet Raven in a few hours." She looked up at the bird and closed her eyes as she smiled. "Goodnight little bird. It was nice to meet you." She waved, then turned and jogged back towards the school.

The wolf got up when Katsumi did and wagged his tail when she pet him. He watched as Katsumi left, then turned it's head back to Raven and growled again. He turned and ran into the forest, disappearing into the darkness.
Goku
Goku

Fri 26 Oct 2012, 8:37 am
Raven said, "good night Katsumi. it was nice to meet you to." and waved his right wing to her. and watched her jog away. then when the wolf growled at him he freaked out. and took off flying towards the school. in a freaked out way. and on his way to the school. he saw Katsumi. and desided to follow her back to her room. but careful not to be seen. to make sure she got back ok. cause he was worried that Yukio would try to bite her again. so he followed her to her room. then as soon as she went into her room. he flew over to her window still being carefull not to be seen. to make sure she was still ok. and stayed there on her window seal outside her window till she fell asleep. then after she fell asleep. he fell asleep outside her window on her window seal. while still in his raven form.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 27 Oct 2012, 9:56 pm
Katsumi woke up and looked at her clock, seeing that it was five thirty. She got up and quickly got dressed, not noticing Raven was sleeping outside her window. She left the room about ten minutes til to make sure she wasn't late and went to the library to meet up with Raven. When she got there, she looked around for him, but didn't see him anywhere and figured he might be running a little late. She grabbed a book and sat down, starting to read it while she waited for him.

Takumi was already at the beach waiting for Michael to get there. She looked down at her watch, seeing that she was pretty early. She sat down and looked out at the horizen, pulling her knees to her chest. 'The suns about to come up.' She smiled as the horizen began to light up and started watching the sun slowly rise in the distance. Her eyes began almost glowing from the light, making them sparkle. She began spacing out into her thoughts of how beautiful the scenery looked.
Goku
Goku

Sun 28 Oct 2012, 3:16 am
Raven's eyes shot open then he almost fell off Katsumi's window seal. cause he forgot he was still on her window seal. then when he remembered he look into her window to see if he could see her. but then realize that she was not in her room. then he glanced at the clock in her room. and saw that it was 5:40am. then he freak out and yelled, "OH SHIT IT'S ALMOST 6:00AM. then he flew down to the ground. shapeshifted back into him self. and ran into the front doors of the scool. then when he ran throuh the library doors. he ran so fast that he sliped and almost fell. but insted his shose's made a loud screeching sound. it was so loud that it was kinda hard to miss. then he looked around to see if he could see Katsumi. then when he saw her. he ran over to her table and sat across from her. he was breathing really hard. then when he finally caught his breath he just looked at her and started into her eyes. thinking to him self how beautiful he thought she was. then he realized that he really said it out loud by misstake insted of thinking it to him self. and turned red. and said, " i mean.. sorry i'm late i over slept. but you are still beautiful." and just stared into her eye for like 20 minutes or so. forgetting why he was supose to meet her there in the first place. in till she got his attention. and reminded him why he wanted to meet her there.

Michael jumped out of bed after he only over sleeped for a few minutes. then he ran to his mini frig. grabed a bag of pigs blood. and quickly torn it open with his teeth and drank it. then he got dressed into some jogging clothes really fast. and ran out the door and closed and locked it real fast behind. and when he got to the beach he saw Takumi right away. and ran up to her. and sat right next to her. and said, "sorry i'm late my alarm didn't go off." then he just looked at her for like ten minutes or so. then said, "you are so beautful." then he listened to her reply. and then he watched the sun rise with her. then after the sun was up. he asked her if she was ready to go jogging.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 05 Nov 2012, 6:59 am
Katsumi was reading a book when she heard footsteps and smiled, standing up. She set the book down on the table and giggled to the screetching sound when he turned the corner quickly. She sat back down when he sat across from her and tucked one leg behind the other, folding her hands in her lap neatly. She blushed a little when he said that she was beautiful. "I-it's ok Raven-kun..." She looked down a little shyly. "S-so...what did you want to talk about...?"

Takumi hadn't noticed that Michael was late. She was spaced out in her thoughts as she watched the sunrise. She looked over and smiled at him when he sat down next to him, wrapping her arms around his arm and giggled. "You're late mister," she said and stuck her tounge out playfully. "But it's ok. Only cuz you're cute though." She reached one hand up and poked his nose, then watched the sunrise with him until it was up. She looked at him and nodded, standing up and stretching. "Sure! I want to show you something, so you better keep up." She turned, not even bothering to wait for him as she started jogging along the shoreline.

Ayako sleepily reached over and groaned as she hit the alarm a few times til she finally turned it off. She rolled onto her stomache and groaned again, slowly opening her eyes. 'I feel like crap...' She coughed into her pillow, then shivered a little as a chill ran down her body. She slowly sat up and looked over at a nearby mirror, seeing that her face was flushed. 'Maybe a hot shower will help.' She got up and took a step towards the bathroom, but stumbled back onto the bed from a dizzy spell. "Maybe I should just ask for a sick day." She covered her mouth and coughed again, then sighed. "I can't though...I've got things to do..." She stood up again and walked to the bathroom to get ready, using the wall to keep her balance. 'Even my head is killing me. I should go get some soup or something from the lunch room.'

Izumi yawned as she started to wake up and rolled over, cuddling up to Johnny. She slowly opened her eyes, then they shot open when she saw he was there. She quickly sat up, then remembered she was naked and covered herself with the blanket, her face turning bright red. She hadn't expected him to spend the whole night with her. She noticed he was still asleep and slowly got up out of bed and got dressed. She looked at him and smiled a little, then went into the bathroom and started doing her hair.
Goku
Goku

Tue 06 Nov 2012, 7:08 am
Raven said, " what... oh yea right.." then he got a worried look on his face. and looked around the library. to make sure no one was around or at lest not close enough to hear what he was about to say. then he leaned towards Katsumi and whispered, " can you keep a secret.. i mean really keep a secret. no one can know. not your fiends, or your family no one. promise me." then he paused for her to answer. then he whispered, "theres no easy way to say this. but to just come right out and say it. i just hope what i'm about to tell you. won't make you afraid of me. cause i don't want you to be afraid of me. cause i'm not a bad guy. i'm a good guy. now that, thats been said here we go. i'm a vampire.. but i'm a good vampire. i don't even drink human blood. in fact i already saved your life once. and after i tell you about my vampire Abilities. then you will know when and how i saved your life. my vampire Abilities are i can reads minds, i can Shapeshift into a black and purple raven, i can turn invisible, i am able to heal not only myself. but i can also heal other people, i can make purple electricity from my body, and throw purple balls of electricity. and i can control and absorb all types of electricity around me. and when i absorb electricity it makes me stronger." then he paused and got an even more worried look on his face. and whispered, "your not scared of me are you? cause i will never do anything to hurt you never.... i like you to much."

when Takumi wrapped her arms around Michael's arm he smiled. and leaned his head up against hers. and watched the sun rise. then when she said that she wanted to show him something. he started wondering what she wanted to so him. then when she started jogging away. he ran after her to try to catch up to her. then when he finally caught up with her. he said, " what do you want to show me?" as he jogged next to her.

david opened his eyes. when his alarm went off. then he sat up and turned his alarm off. got out of bed walked to his mini fridge opened it. and pulled out a bag of chickens blood. tore a hole in the top of the bag with his teeth. then he grabed a bendy straw off the top of his fridge. and placed it in he hole of the bag. then he walked into the bathroom stood there. and looked into the mirror. as he drank some blood through the straw. then he remembered when Ayako turned him down. when he asked her to be his girlfriend yesterday. and got a depressed look on his face as he looked down. then he started wondering what to do i he saw her today. he didn't want to be rude to her. but he knew that if he saw her it would make him depressed again. so he desided that he would only talk to her if she talked to him. and he will not try to avoid her.

while Izumi was doing her hair in the bathroom johnny opened his eyes and sat up. he didn't even bother getting dressed. cause his clothes were still in the bathroom anyway. he just walked into the bathroom without covering him self with his morring wood sticking out. and walked passed Izumi to the toilet. and took a piss in the toilet. then he flushed the toilet. walked up behind Izumi wrapped his left arm around her. and put his right hand on her right boob from behind. and whispered into her ear and said, "what did you think of last night." then he paused to wait for her answer. then he whispered, "would you like a quick orgasm to start your day." then he giggled.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 14 Nov 2012, 1:23 pm
Katsumi looked a little confused when she saw the worried look on Raven's face. She nodded when he leaned forward. "I don't like to spread rumors, so of course I can keep a secret. Besides, I don't have anyone to tell," she said as she closed her eyes and smiled. She opened her eyes and her smile began to fade as he continued to speak. "Why would I be afraid of you...?" Her eyes widened the moment he said he was a vampire and she remained silent as she listened to him. When he asked if she was scared of him, she didn't respond right away. She was trying to take it all in. Comprehend his words. She soon grew a gentle smile and her eyes softened. "I could never be afraid of you Raven-kun. I'm really glad you trusted me enough to tell me..." She then grew a sad look in her eye as she looked down a little. "I...have a secret to tell you as well..."

Takumi giggled and looked at Michael when he caught up. "It's a surprise." She jogged with him for several more minutes before stopping and turned to look at him. "Alright, now close your eyes so I can show you something." When he closed his eyes, she took his hands and continued walking. She carefully led him into a nearby cave by the shore. She stopped after a while and it was pitch black. "You better still have your eyes closed," she said with a giggle. "Now stay right here." She let go of his hand and slowly walked away from him. She lifted her hands and a few candles lit up, then she glanced at him to make sure he wasn't looking still. She turned to a pool of water and knelt down next to it. She stuck her hand in it and the water heated up. "Alright, you can open your eyes now!" When he opened his eyes, she smiled at him. "It's my own private hot tub. What do you think? Wanna jump in with me?"

Ayako walked out of the bathroom and snatched some medicine off her desk. "This is gonna be a long day..." She sighed and took a pill, then set down the bottle. She grabbed her bag and left the room. As she walked down the hall, she put her hand on her head and sighed again. 'My fever seems to be going down at least. Maybe it wont be so bad.' She walked to the lunch room and ordered some coffee to help wake herself up more. She walked over to a table and sat down, burring her face in her arms on the table. 'I hate feeling miserable!'

Izumi watched Johnny in the mirror when he came into the bathroom. She gave him a funny look and blushed a little. "One night together and you're already comfortable enough to take a wiz in front of me? Don't you have any shame?" She sighed and closed her eyes. Her eyes shot open when he walked over and groped her and blushed more. "It was ok I guess..." She rolled her eyes to his question. "You're one of those sex fiends, aren't you?" She asked, kind of giving him a weird look in the mirror.
Goku
Goku

Wed 21 Nov 2012, 11:50 am
Raven got worried when Katsumi didn't reply right away after he asked her if she was afaid o him. then he felt relieved when she finally said that she could never be afaid of him. then he smiled a little when she said that she was really glad he trusted her enough to tell her. but then when he saw that she had a sad look in her eyes. his smile faded and he became concerned. when she said that she also had a secret to tell him as well. he reached his hand out and gently placed it under her chin. then he genty push up on her chin to rased her head. so that she was looking at him. then he looked into her eyes and gently whispered, "hey don't worry it dosen't matter. what ever it is i would never see you any differently. than i see you now. so chin up ok."

when Takumi told Michael to close his eye. so she could show him something. he said in a joking way, "how can i see what you want to show me if my eyes are closed." then he giggled and closed his eyes. while she was leading him around with his eyes closed. he couldn't help but wonder what the surprise was. then when she told him to open his eyes and saw that candles have been lit his face turned red. and then he lowered his head. cause he thought she was planing something dirty. and when she asked him if he wanted to join her in the hot tub. while still looking down and his face still red. he said, "i didn't bring a swim suit."

when David got done drinking the bag of chickens blood he tossed the empty bag in the trash. and got dressed then combed his hair. then he grabed his keys. and went out the door and locking it on his way out. then he went to the lunch room. and ordered a breakfast burrito. then on his way to a table he saw Ayako. and noticed that she looked like she was not feeling well. so with a sad look on his face even though he told him self that he would only talk to her if she talked to him. he walked up to her table and said in a sad and depressed way. "are you feeling ok?"

when Izumi said "You're one of those sex fiends, aren't you?" Johnny said, "no, not usually in fact you were my first. you don't even have to do anything to me if you don't want to. you can if you want, but you don't have to. i just thought i would do something nice for you. to start your day just a quick orgasm thats all, what do you say?" as he slowly slid his left hand under her skirt. with his right hand still on her right boob from behind.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 25 Nov 2012, 11:18 am
Katsumi looked up at Raven when he lifted her head. She smiled a little, but still seemed a bit sad as she closed her eyes. "I killed my parents when I was seven and nearly killed my foster mother. That's why I'm here..." She turned her head, looking out the window as the light came in. She was quiet for another moment, then continued. "They sent me here because they were afraid of me. But...I'm not even sure what happens. I blank out. By the time I come to and realize whats going on...someone is always hurt...I'm not even sure what triggers it. It just happens..." She turned and looked into his eyes with a concerned look. "I don't want that to happen to you..."

Takumi tilted her head to the side a little out of confusion. She giggled a little, not really able to see Michael's blush in the dim lights. "Being in your underwear isnt much different from the swimsuit," she stated innocently as she slipped off her shoes and socks. "And it's not like it would kill you to relax before class. Don't be such a baby," she teased and saw he was still looking down. She took off her shirt and waited til he went to lift his head before throwing it at him with a giggle. She took her skirt off and quickly got in to her homemade spring. "Either way, I'm gonna relax," she said as she sank into the water so it came up to her neck. "I don't bite, but if you don't feel that comfortable, then I wont make you join me."

Ayako lifted her head when she heard a familiar voice and saw it was David. "Me? Yeah, I'll be fine," she said as she faked a smile. "Oh." She reached into her bag and pulled out a set of keys and held them out to David. "These will give you access to any of the dorm rooms as well as certains areas of the building. Don't lose them, alright?" The moment he took them from her, she immediately covered her mouth a coughed. "Excuse me. Sorry bout that. I need to quit leaving my window open at night," she said, trying to make excuses as to why she was coughing.

Izumi rolled her eyes. "You can still be a sex fiend even if you're a virgin you know." She was trying to ignore the fact that Johnny was groping her. At least, until she felt his hand slide up her skirt and couldn't help but let out a moan, her face turning even darker red than before. She pressed her back up against him and leaned her head back against his shoulder, her breathing growing heavier.
Goku
Goku

Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:25 am
when Katsumi got done talking. Raven said, "you shouldn't judge your self like that. it was not your falt. you just got to learn how to control it. so you can use it to protect your self. and not hurt people when you don't want to. i can help you control it. so you can use it at will. but at the sametime not hurt the people that you don't want to hurt. and don't worry about me. remember i have the power to heal my self and others. so just make sure i'm always with you in case you lose control of your power, and i will help. will you meet me outside behind the school. in 30 minutes? so i can help you learn how to control your power." after Katsumi answered Raven left the library. and headed toward the science class grabed a cart that had a top shelf and a bottom shelf. that was sitting in the corner of the room. then he walked to the shelves by the was that had cages with white mice in them. and put two cages on the top shelf of the cart then put two more cages on the bottom shelf of the cart. then he grabed some small black sheets. and the cages with the black sheets. then he took the cart with the covered cages on it out of the school. being carefull not to be seen and ran to an abandoned warehouse. that he saw when he was on the bus that dropped him off at school on the first day. the warehouse was not far from the school it was just a block away. then when he got there he found away in side left the cart in side the abandoned warehouse. then went to meet Katsumi behind the school. when he got back to the school he saw that Katsumi was not there yet. then he looked at his watch and saw that he still had five minutes left before she was supose to meet him. so he just waited.....

Michael looked up at Takumi when she got into the hot tub. then he said, "do you want to see something cool?" then he waited for her answer. then he said, "ok but don't blink or you'll miss it ok." then paused for her to answer. then he looked at her with a smile. then he closed his eyes and began to concentrate. then he teleported into a cloud of black and red smoke. then teleported next to a candle out of a cloud of black and red smoke. then looked at her and said, "that's not all." then he waited till he knew for sure that she was looking at him. then when she turned her head to look at him. he waited a few seconds then closed his eyes to concentrate again and slowly became invisible. then he picked up a candle and started moveing it around to show where he was. it looked like the candle was flouting around. then he put the candle down and began to take off his clothes. while still invisible but as he took off each piece of clothing and tossed it on the ground. and as he took off his clothes each piece of clothing be came visible again. then while still invisible he closed his eyes and teleported into the hot tub. so that his foot prints could not be seen. but this time all you can see was the black and red cloud of smoke. and when he teleported into the hot tub right next to her. but he was still invisible. then he started kissing her. and while he was kissing her he slowly slid his hand into her panties and started rubbing her clit. and he did all this while he was still ivisible.....

after Ayako got done talking David said, "it's ok don't worry abo-...." in the middle of talking david just stopped talking and just looked into her eyes. then right when she was about to ask why he was looking at her like that with that blank stare. before she even had a chance to say anything to him. something came over him, and he just grabed her and started kissing her for like 30 minutes. then he broke away just for enough time to say, "please be my girlfriend?" then before she had a chance to answer. he started kissing her again. then stopped and said, "we may not have known eachother for very long. but don't you believe in love at first site. please i love you. i would never do anything to hurt you please? then he waited for her reply.......

then Johnny pulled his hand out of her panties before she had a chance to cum. he quickly turned her around placed his hand back into her panties and slid his fingers into her pussy. and pull both of her boobs out and started rubbing one with his left hand and sucking on the other with his right hand in her panties fingering her pussy. then just when she was about to cum. he quickly picked her up and sat her on the bathroom conter spread her legs liftd her skirt pulled her panties to the side and started licking and sucking on he clit till she came. the he moved her panties back in place covering her pussy put her skirt back down and said, "there you go how was that. was it good for you? did you enjoy it?" after he waited for her answer. he walked over to his clothes that have been on the bathroom floor sine last night and began to get dressed....

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 28 Nov 2012, 12:06 pm
Takumi turned her head and looked at Michael. She shrugged and turned around, resting her arms on the side. "Sure. What is it?" She asked curiously. She giggled a little. "I wont blink." She was surprised when he disappeared in a cloud of smoke and looked around, seeing that he reappeared near a candle. "That was a neat trick," she said, but was a little confused when he said that there was more. She seemed surprised when he became invisible and her eyes lit up in amazement. "That's amazing! I wish I had that kind of power." She watched as he played with the candle, then noticed he was setting it down. She tilted her head a little when she noticed his clothes reappearing. 'Is he really that embarassed? It's not like I was going to make fun of how he looked.' She then saw the cloud of smoke again and raised an eyebrow, wondering where he had teleported off to this time. She hadn't noticed he had appeared next to her and turned back around, leaning back against the edge. Her eyes eyes shot open in surprise when she felt him kissing her, realizing he was still invisible. She closed her eyes and let out a few soft moans as she felt his hand slide into her panties and rubbed her clit, her cheeks starting to turn red. She almost felt like she was being raped by a ghost in a way, but for some reason, she was enjoying it. She even spread her legs a little to make it easier for him.

Katsumi was a little surprised to Raven's reaction to what she had said. She nodded slowly and watched as he left the library. She held her hands to her chest with a sigh of relief. She was happy that it felt like someone understood her for once and didn't judge her like everyone else had. She looked up at the clock and decided to read to kill some time. About ten minutes til, she stood up and set her book down on the table. She turned and headed towards the back of the school. When she got there, she saw that Raven was already waiting there for her and wondered if she was late. "I'm sorry, were you waiting long Raven-kun?" She asked as she got closer to him.

Ayako looked up at David and noticed that he was staring at her. As she was about to ask him why, he suddenly grabbed her and kissed her. Her body stiffened at first from the shock, then she began to struggle. But it didn't take long for her to stop resisting as she closed her eyes and let him kiss her. She even began kissing him back after a little while. She blushed as he pulled away and looked at her. Before she could answer his question, he kissed her again. She blushed more as he pulled away and began speaking again. She was quiet as she stared into his eyes, then her eyes began to fill with tears. She shook her head and pushed him away. "I'm sorry, I can't!" She quickly got up and ran out of the cafeteria.

There was clapping coming from a nearby table. Yukio was sitting in the shadows with his back to the table facing where Ayako and David were. He had watched the entire scene. A slight chuckle escaped him. "My my. Rejected." He smirked and stood up, walking over to David. "But don't feel bad. She has her reasons. Did you know that all the girls except Katsumi already have an arranged marriage? But she seems to be the only faithful one." He asked. He slid his hands into his pockets. "I hear Ayako-chan's fiance even comes to visit her every month. Sounds like a pretty nice guy." He chuckled, then leaned close to David so he could whisper something. "But he aparently has a bit of an abusive history. Or, so rumor says. But you cant always believe rumors, now can you?" He smirked at David as he stood up. "Guess the only way to break off the engagement is if the fiance were to...have an accident." He snickered, then vanished without another word.

Izumi tried to catch her breath when Johnny pulled his hand out right before she came. She gave him a kind of dirty look as she was turned around. She leaned her head back and moaned loudly, gipping his arms as she felt like she was going to cum again. She gave him another dirty look when he stopped a second time and was about to snap at him to quit stopping. She didn't have a chance as she was lifted up onto the counter. She ran her fingers through his hair as he began eating her out and moaned as loud as she could as she came. She leaned back, letting go of his head as she tried to catch her breath. She could feel her legs shake a little from the pleasure. "What kind...of question...is that?" She asked in between breaths when he asked if she enjoyed it and watched as he started getting dressed.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum