Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Goku
Goku

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Sat 22 Sep 2012, 9:36 am
when raven saw Yukio gently brushed some of her hair from her neck and leaned a little closer, taking in her scent and the smell of her blood. he got upset he really didn't like it. when he red his mind and heard his think the words, "Do you really think this girl will still want to be friends with freaks like us?" after raven heard that he became depressed.and started looking down. cause he started thinking that he may be right. but then quickly started thinking. "a real friend wouldn't care what you are. they would still want to be friends. no matter what." then raven looked back up and saw Katsumi leaveing. then he looked at Yukio and heard him think the words, "Your move boy." then raven looked down then back at Yukio. then flew away and shapeshifted back to his normal form. and went back into the building and went to look for Katsumi. hopeing she was in the lunch room he went in side.....

Michael looked down with a nervous look on his face. then looked back up at her. and slowly said, "well a little before sunrise. would you like to go jogging at the beach with me? then watch the sunrise?" after saying what he said. he quickly looked back down again with a depressed look on his face. but tring to hide it. cause he was afraid she would say "no." and just kept looking down in silince. while he waited for her answer.......

johnny took a bite of his hamburger. chewed it then swallowed. then he said, "well how about me and you go to a movie or something? what do you say?" then he picked up a franch fry dipped it into some ketchup. then ate it. then he said, "or maybe we can have dinner or something. how about it?".......

when Ayako mentioned david's second question he became nervous. and looked down then looked back at Ayako and just when he was about to ask his second question.... he heard someone call them both over. he felt releaved. then went over to who ever called them over. then when the director said, "It's an honor to have you and the other boys attending." david thanked them. then when the director asked, "How do you like it so far?" david said, "it's all right. i think i can get used to it?" he said while thinking to him self. "i hope Ayako dosen't remember about my second question after the director is done talking to us?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Asphyxiated Insanity (Chissoku kyōki) [Att: Neotheone]

Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:35 pm
Katsumi sat down by herself with a snack, not feeling very hungry after what had happened. She looked down, her hair covering her eyes as she tried to forget everything that went on back in the classroom. She set her things down on the table and took a small bite of her apple, glancing around the lunch room as she sat there alone as usual. When she noticed Raven, she couldn't help but smile as her worries washed away. She waved to him, closing her eyes as she smiled.

Izumi opened her eyes with a questionable expression to his offer. She uncrossed her arms and leaned forward, resting her arms on the table as she smirked. "It's a date. There's no school tomorrow. Let's go out then." She stood up and turned to her sister with an annoyed look when she ran over and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms again. "Don't you have anything better to do than follow me around like a puppy?"

Takumi blushed a little and closed her eyes as she smiled. "Sure! I'd love to!" She turned, holding her hands behind her back. "Let's go get some lunch," she said as she continued towards the lunch room. When they got there, she saw her sister sitting with Johnny and ran over to them, placing her hands on her hips. "Sis, why didn't you wait for me!?" She asked, but didn't like her sister's answer and kind of pouted. "I can't want to spend more time with you? We never get to hang out anymore."

Hideki smiled and nodded to David's answer. "As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have any problems here." He then turned to Ayako as his smile faded. He slid on hand into his pocket. "Aya, there's a little bit of a problem. One of the students has been sneaking out after curfew, but I'm not quite sure who. Would you mind looking into it and send her to my office when you find out who it is?"

Ayako held her hands behind her back as she listened to David and Hideki's conversation. She looked up at him when he turned to her and nodded. "Sure. I can do that."

Hideki nodded. "Thank you." He then turned back to David and smiled again. "It's your job as well to send any of the boys to my office if they break the rules. If they don't listen, just let me know, alright?" He waved to them and turned, heading back to his office.

Ayako waved back to Hideki as he left. 'I wonder whose been sneaking out?' She turned to David and smiled. "It's all part of the job. You'll get used to it soon enough." She started walking with him towards the lunch room. "So, what was it you wanted to ask me earlier? More stuff about the rules or...?"
Goku
Goku

Sun 23 Sep 2012, 9:59 pm
as Raven walked into the lunch room. he looked around to see if he could see Katsumi. but he didn't see her at first. till he saw her wave to him and smile. so he waved back and smiled to let her know that he saw her. then he held up his index finger. then pointed at himself then to the lunch line. as if to tell her. that he was going to get his food. then he would be right there. then he walk to the lunch line got his food. then he walked over to her table. and sat his food and his stuff on the table. then he sat down across from her. and smiled, he didn't want to ask her what happened in the class room. cause he didn't want to make her upset. so he didn't say anything about it. instead he ask her if she was done with her drawing of him. he paused to let her answer. then he said, "what kind of poems do you like?.....

johnny glanced over and saw Takumi walking over in they're direction. then glanced back at Izumi and smiled then nodded his head. then he said, "cool" then he took another bite of his hamburger chewed it and swallowed. and started wondering to him self what kind of movie she liked. then he put his hamburger down and picked up his soda and took a drink......

when Takumi said, "Sure! I'd love to!" michael didn't realize that she said, "sure" at least not at first. and when he finally realized it. he turned red and became so excided that he yelled, "YES, YES ALRIGHT!" then be came so dizzy from being so excided that he fainted.......

David nodded when Hideki said, "As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have any problems here." then when Hideki said, "It's your job as well to send any of the boys to my office if they break the rules. If they don't listen, just let me know, alright?" then david said, "ok." then after Hideki walked away david heard Ayako say, "It's all part of the job. You'll get used to it soon enough." he nodded, then when he heard Ayako ask what he wanted to ask her. on they're way to the lunch room. he was so surprised that she remembered about the second thing that he wanted to ask her. that he became nervous. then he said, " um i was wondering if you would like to do something with me sometime out side of school?"........
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 25 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm
Katsumi nodded to Raven and waited for him to get his lunch. When he walked over, she smiled at him. She tilted her head to the side a little in confusion when it almost seemed like he wanted to ask her something. When he finally asked if she had finished that picture of him, she shook her head and looked down shyly. "N-no...not yet..." She blushed when he asked what kind of poems she liked and was silent for a moment as she thought about it. "I...like something romantic..." She glanced up at him, then looked down again, holding her hands tightly in her lap.

Izumi rolled her eyes and shook her head to her sister's question. She walked around the table over to Johnny and leaned over so her sister wouldn't hear while she whispered to him. "I'll see you tomorrow. My room is on the second floor of the girl's dorm, room 317." She smirked and stood up straight and left, heading back to the dorm.

Takumi crossed her arms and watched as her sister whispered something to Johnny. She glared at him, sticking her tounge out again before turning her back to him. She was about to say something to Michael, but quickly realized that he hadn't followed her and looked around. 'Where did he go?' She decided to back track and see if she could find him. When she finally spotted him, he was passed out in the middle of the hall and she quickly ran over to him. She sat on her knees next to him and leaned over close to his face. "Are you alright Michael? Wake up." She placed her hand on his shoulder and began shaking him gently.

Ayako stopped and turned to David with a surprised, yet confused expression. She then closed her eyes and smiled, placing her hands on her hips. "Sure. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. How bout tomorrow we go out to the city and get some lunch, maybe go to the park or something?"
Goku
Goku

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 5:16 am
raven picked up his hamburger took a bite chewed it and swallowed. then put it back down on his tray. then glanced up at Katsumi and said, "that's ok." then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper unfolded it then said, "here we go just the one i was hopeing i had in my pocket." then he said, it's not that long. it's a short poem i wrote the other day. but it dosen't have a title yet." then he started reading "your hair is as smooth as silk. your eyes sparkle like the stars at night. your smile is as bright as the sun." then he stopped reading and folded the piece of paper. and put it back in his pocket. the he said, "what did you think of it?" then he took a fry dipped it into some barbecue sauce put it in his mouth and chewed it as he waited for her answer.

johnny took a drink of his soda. then took a few frys dipped them in some ketchup put them in his mouth and chewed. while Izumi and Takumi were talking. then when Izumi leaned over and told johnny. "I'll see you tomorrow. My room is on the second floor of the girl's dorm, room 317." he nodded and whispered, "ok" then watched her walk away. then he picked up his hamburger took a bite and chewed it as he glanced up at Takumi and saw her sticking her tounge out at him. and smirk at her........

michael woke up to someone shakeing his showdler he opened his eyes and saw Takumi close to his face and began to turn red. and said, "y...yea i'm fine." and got up and said, "what happen?" with a confused look on his face. michael knew he fainted. but he didn't want her to know that. then he started looking around to make sure no one else saw that he fainted with a nervous look on his face.......

when david heard Ayako say "Sure. I wouldn't mind hanging out with you. How bout tomorrow we go out to the city and get some lunch, maybe go to the park or something?" he got a smile on his face. then he said, "or what about lunch and a movie?" then he became nervous again as he waited for her response......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:39 pm
Katsumi nodded and glanced up at Raven. She tilted her head to the side a little when he said that he already had a poem and nodded again when he said it didn't have a title yet. She put her hands together as her eyes lit up a little after he was finished reading it. "I think it's beautiful Raven-san!" She then glanced over at the clock and quickly stood up. "I have to go practice my piano. If I don't do it once a day, Anna-sama will be really mad," though, she failed to mention who this 'Anna' was. She bowed to him. "I'll see you later." She then turned and left, jogging out of the lunch room. She didn't like people watching her play or listening to her sing, so she always left alone. Occassionally though, someone would sneak into the music room while she was there. She always got lost whenever she played and didn't notice when people were watching her. She walked into the music room and closed the door, then walked over to the piano and thought of what she should play. She then closed her eyes as she began to sing. [url][/url] - Concrete Angel - Martina McBride

Yukio smirked when Katsumi walked into the music room, hiding in the shadows. He had read her scedual and knew she would show up eventually. He was glad she didn't notice him and listened to her sing for a moment. He then turned and walked over to the door, locking it and turned to Katsumi. "Such a beautiful voice. What a shame you don't share it with everyone. It really draws people in." He walked over to the window and closed the blinds to avoid Raven trying to peek in like last time. He then smirked when she had turned back around and walked up behind her. He leaned over, wrapping one arm around her and pinning her up against him. "How about you and I have a little fun?" He chuckled and covered her mouth and tilted her head back with his other hand and began kissing and licking her neck. "This might hurt a little," he said, opening his mouth and revealing his fangs and was about to bite her.

Katsumi jumped and whipped around, startled when she had heard a man's voice. She watched in confusion as he went over to the blinds and closed them. "Th-thank you sensei..." She turned back to the piano and looked down shyly. Her body stiffened when she felt him wrap an arm around her and her back up against him. "S-sensei?" She squeeled when he covered her mouth and closed her eyes as her head was tilted back. She attempted to stuggle, but he only held her tighter to keep her from squirming away. Her eyes widened as she felt something sharp against her neck. 'S-someone...help me...,' she thought as her eyes began to water.

Izumi walked to her room and unlocked the door. She closed it, but left it unlocked. She walked over to her window and breathed a sigh, rubbing her head. "I'm tired." She turned and walked over to the bathroom and started stripping on the way. She left the door open a crack and walked over to the shower, turning it on to warm up. She took her bra and panties off and hopped in.

Takumi giggled a little when she saw Michael blush. She stood up as well with a nod. "I'm not sure. You were just lying here when I found you." She looked at him curiously, then placed her hand on his forehead. "You're really cold. Are you sick?" She asked concernly when she saw his face was still red. "Maybe we should go to the nurses office?"

Ayako thought about his offer for a moment, then nodded with a smile. "Sure. Not like I have anything to do on the weekends." She turned and walked with him to the lunch room and smiled as she grabbed a plate. "So, besides poems, what else do you like to do David?"
Goku
Goku

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm
suddendly there was a loud banging at the music room door. it was so loud that it sound sounded like someone was trying to break it down. then the door broke in and hit the wall with a loud "BANG". it was raven. he heard her thoughts when she cried for help. but no one could see him cause he was invisible. he grabed Yukio and threw him off of Katsumi while he was still invisible. then he picked Katsumi up in his arms. it looked like she was floating in the air. then raven ran out the door and took her into the school library. and sat he down in a chair. then raven walked around the corner of a book shelf. and made him self visible again. so he could be seen then ran up to Katsumi. and acting like he just got there he asked her if she was ok.....

johnny quickly finished his lunch and followed Izumi. being carefull not to be seen. he hid around the corner while he watched her unlock her door. then saw her go in. he waited a few minutes. then went to check the door knob. and found that it was unlocked. so he went in quietly closeing the door behind him. and heard the water in the shower running. then he got a grin on his face as he walked up to the bathroom door. and peeked through the crack in the door and saw her takeing off her clothes. then after she got in the shower he walked into the bathroom and peeked through the shower curtain. he didn't care if she caught him watching her. in fact he wanted her to catch him in the act. he was hopeing that she would ask him to join her in the shower. and started hopeing that something would happen between them in the shower.....

michael looked up at Takumi and said, "i'm fine." then when he heard her say, "Maybe we should go to the nurses office?" then he freaked out and yelled, "NO!" cause vampires don't have heart beats he was worried that he would end up in a body bag or something. then he realized he yelled at Takumi. and said, "i'm sorry for yelling. i'm fine.. i don't need to go to the nurses office. i just need to get something to eat thats all. witch way is it to the lunch room? could you take me there please?" then michael felt light headed when he went to walk and almost fell........

when david heard Ayako say, "Sure. Not like I have anything to do on the weekends." it made him happy so he smiled. then when Ayako asked him what else he liked to do besides writeing poems. he said, "i like to draw and play video games." then he paused and looked down then continued saying, "and make movies with my video camera." then he grebed a plate and looked up at her and smile then said, "maybe if it's ok with you i could make some of your short stories into movies. how does that sound?' then he grabed a can of orange soda and looked back at Ayako as he put it on his tray. and waited for her answer.......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 27 Sep 2012, 8:39 pm
Yukio smirked as his fangs began to pierce her neck. He quickly lifted his head when he heard a banging at the door and whipped his head around to it. "What the..." The door flew open and he stood up straight with a pissed off look as he caught Raven's scent. Before he could say anything, he felt something grab him and flew into the wall, sliding to the floor in pain. He chuckled as he watched Katsumi get picked up and taken out of the room. He licked the blood off his lips and smirked. "Let's see how much self control you have when you smell her blood running down her neck."

Katsumi flinched as she felt a sharp pain in her neck as tears began streaming down her cheeks. She jumped as she heard the door slam open and looked around after Yukio let her go. She screamed and covered her mouth as she watched the teacher get thrown by something. She let out a squeel when she felt something pick her up and closed her eyes tight, her body shaking from fear. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was in the library and being set down. She was dumbfounded for a moment, but was snapped back to reality when Raven asked if she was ok. "I..." She felt something running down the side of her neck and froze for a moment as she slowly lifted her hand to her neck, then looked at it. Her eyes widened when she saw blood and began to tear up again as she looked up at Raven. She jumped up, wrapping her arms around him as she burried her face into his shoulder, crying softly.

Izumi sighed as she held her head under the water to get her hair wet with her eyes closed. She had an uneasy feeling for some reason and looked over her shoulder. Her face turned bright red when she saw someone peeking at her and quickly covered herself with her arms, not realizing who it was just yet. "Get out of here you pervert!" She screamed as she threw the shampoo bottle, hitting him in the face with it. She turned the water off and grabbed the towel, throwing open the shower curtain once she had it around her. She was surprised to see that it was Johnny and gave him a funny look. "I didn't tell you where my room was so you can watch me take a shower you know." She stepped out of the shower and crossed her arms, waiting for him to explain himself.

Takumi nodded when he said he was fine. She jumped a little when he suddenly yelled out no and quickly took her hand off his forehead. "O...kay..." She then smiled a little when he apologized. "Sure. It's this way." She took his hand and led him all the way back to the lunch room, then smiled up at him. "Here we are." She let go of his hand, closing her eyes as she smiled a little more.

Ayako nodded to his answer. She turned to him as he said that he liked to make movies as well. "That sounds like fun." She blushed a little when he offered to make a few of her short stories into movies as her eyes lit up. "Really!? That's would be awesome!" She set down her tray and hugged him. "I'll show some of them to you later if you want?" She giggled and let him go, grabbing her tray again. "They aren't that good. I've never shown them to anyone before so don't laugh at any of them, ok?"
Goku
Goku

Thu 27 Sep 2012, 11:45 pm
when Raven saw the blood on her hand that came from her neck he took a step back with a freaked out look on his face. but when Katsumi jumped up, wrapping her arms around him as she burried her face into his shoulder, crying softly. he started to calm down. as he patted her on her back gently. and said, "there there it'll be ok i'll never let any thing happen to you." then he started thinking to himself as he held her he thought, "i can't beleave i wasen't quick enough. that basterd's going to get what coming to him.".......

johnny started to tell Izumi the truth he said, "when you left the lunch room i followed you cause i wanted to see you a little longer. but when i heard the shower running i couldn't resist. i'm sorry, it's just that i really like you Izumi." he said as he placed his hand on her cheek and went to kiss her on the lips......

when Takumi smiled michael looked at her. and started thinking to himself how beautiful she was. and then he said, "you have a beautiful smile. can i kiss you?" he said as he took her hand back. then with his other hand he moved her hair away from her face and placed it behind her ear......

when Ayako set down her tray and hugged him. david turned red. then he said, "would you like to be in the movies that i turn your stories into?" then as he waited for her answer. he looked ino her eyes. and started to fall in love with her. then after she answered his question he said, "you are so beautiful." then his face turned an even darker shade of red. and then he looked down......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012, 6:06 am
Katsumi held him tighter as she continued to cry for a moment. As she started to calm down, she looked up at Raven. "Promise?" She asked softly and blushed a little from being so close to him. She let go of him and took a step back, looking down shyly as she held her hands behind her back. "I'm ok. Thank you Raven-san..."

Izumi looked at him curiously as she listened to him. She blushed as he placed his hand on her cheek and started leaning in. She placed her finger on his lips to stop him. "I don't think so big boy." She smirked at him. "I'm not giving up my first kiss to just anyone. Especially not a guy I barely know."

Takumi blushed when he asked if he could kiss her. Her blush darkened a little as he took her hand and moved some of her hair behind her ear. She nodded and slowly began to close her eyes as she leaned up to kiss him.

Ayako tilted her head to the side and looked at him when he asked if she wanted to be in any of them. "Well...I don't know...I'm probably a pretty bad actress," she said and laughed a little. She went to grab a drink when he said that she was beautiful and whipped her head around in surprise. She giggled and poked his nose from how shy he was being. "Thank you very much. You're pretty cute yourself David." She smiled and picked up her tray and turned, walking over to a table.
Goku
Goku

Fri 28 Sep 2012, 8:15 am
Raven said, "yes i promise, i'll do anything in my power to protect you." then after Katsumi said, "I'm ok. Thank you." raven said, "your welcome." then raven said, "any time you need help don't call me out loud. call me in your mind. with your thoughts ok promise me you will not call me out loud. promise me you will call with your mind ok." raven waited for her to promise him. then raven said, "i like you Katsumi." he said while holding both of her hands. then he said, "will you go to the movies and have dinner with me tomorrow."......

after Izumi stopped johnny from kissing her he felt alittle dissapointed. the when Izumi said, "I don't think so big boy. I'm not giving up my first kiss to just anyone. Especially not a guy I barely know." johnny said, "how about after our date tomorrow after we get to know eachother more?" while he waited for her to answer he started thinking to himself how beautiful he thought she was....

when Takumi nodded after michael asked her if he could kiss her. he was surprised. then when he saw her lean forward to kiss him. he hesitated at first cause he was so surprised that she wanted to kiss him. and then finaly he went for it. he kissed her a long and gentle kiss. that felt like it lasted for hours. and right then he fell even more in love with her......

when Ayako walked torward a table. david didn't move at first. then he grabed his tray. and ran up behind her and whispered in her ear. while she was still walking to a table. he whispered, "can i kiss you?" and he whispered it while he was still behind her. then he waited for her reaction and her answer........
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 29 Sep 2012, 3:28 pm
Katsumi nodded and looked up at him, smiling a little. Her smile faded as a confused look on her face. "Ok...but...I don't understand how thinking something will call you to me..." She began to blush when he took her hand. She closed her eyes and smiled. "I really like you too Raven-san. I'm really glad we're friends." She then looked at him curiously when he asked if she wanted to go to a movie and dinner. She gave him a soft and gentle smile. "Sure. I'd really like that a lot." She let go of his hands and took a step back from him. She lifted her hand up to her neck, covering her wound. "I should probably go to the nurse and get this looked at," she said, closing her eyes as her smile grew a little.

Izumi thought for a moment, then smiled. "Maybe." She turned, holding the towel with one hand as she grabbed a hair tie. She tied her hair back and looked at him from the mirror. "I'm surprised you decided to come spy on me in the shower. You must be a real pervert," she teased and smirked. She turned and walked back into the room and over to her dresser. She bent over and went looking for something to wear. "Though, I can't really complain. I find it kind of flattering actually. I'm more surprised you didn't just jump in and start doing stuff to me."

Takumi made out with Michael for a little while before pulling away from the kiss, her face turning bright red as she smiled at him. "You don't have to ask next time," she said and giggled. "I really liked that." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I'm not very hungry. I'm going to head back to the dorm. I'll meet you out on the beach tomorrow morning, five AM sharp. Don't be late." She turned and headed back to her room. As she got there, she opened the door and walked into her room, leaving her door unlocked. She walked over to her bed and laid down on her back. "He's so cute." She giggled softly with a smile as she blushed. She closed her eyes and slowly began to doze off in her uniform.

Ayako stopped dead and turned to David. She stood there in silence for a moment, trying to comprehend what he just asked. "You want to...kiss me?" She smiled and started giggling. "You're so funny David. You know, it isn't nice to make those kind of jokes." She turned again and sat down at the table, setting her tray down. "Come, sit and eat before it gets cold."
Goku
Goku

Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:40 am
when Katsumi said, that she was glad that raven and her were friends. raven got a dissapointed look on his face. and said, "i don't want us to be friends. i want us to be more than friends. i would like you to be my girlfriend. then maybe some day i can tell you how you thinking will call me. i can't tell you yet. but you'll just have to trust me ok. i really care about you. and i don't want anything to happen to you. and thats all the truth. i will never lie to you i promise.....

johnny was still in the bathroom. when Izumi turned and walked back into the room and over to her dresser. then when Izumi said, that she was more surprised he didn't just jump in and start doing stuff to her. johnny took off all of his clothes really fast. till he was completely naked. then he called Izumi. and tried to get her to come back into the bathroom before she had a chance to get dressed. then when she came back into the bathroom he stood there faceing the door while leaning against the wall while he was naked. then he turned on the shower and used his hand to motioned her to come over to him. then tilted his head towards the shower as if to say, "come on join me in the shower."....

when Takumi said, "You don't have to ask next time," after she pulled her self from the kiss. michael blushed. then when she said, "I'm not very hungry. I'm going to head back to the dorm. I'll meet you out on the beach tomorrow morning, five AM sharp. Don't be late." he said, "ok." then watched her walk away then he headed toward the lunch room. and on his way there he thought to himself, "of course i won't be late. why would i be late on my first date. in fact i'm going to be up early. and at the beach ten or twenty minutes before five AM." then he entered the lunch room.......

when Ayako said, "You want to...kiss me? You're so funny David. You know, it isn't nice to make those kind of jokes." about him asking her if he can kiss her. he got a dissapointed look on his face. he looked so dissapointed he almost looked depressed. then he sat his tray on the table. and sat next to her. but didn't say anything for like five or ten minutes. then he gently placed his hand on her chin. and turned her head. so that she was looking at him. then looked in to her eyes for a few minutes. then kissed her for about twenty minutes. then pulled himself away from the kiss. and said, "i wasn't joking..i like you. and i would like to be your boyfriend." then he turned to his food. but didn't eat anything. he just sat there in silence for a few minutes. then pushed his tray away from him. and said, "i'm not hungry.... i'm going to go to my dorm... i...i'm sorry...." sounding really sad and depressed. cause she thought he was joking when he asked her if he could kiss her. then he got up and walked away. he was looking down at the floor with his hands in his pockets while he was walking. in a sad and depressed way........
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 01 Oct 2012, 10:00 pm
Katsumi tilted her head to the side a little when he said that he didn't want them to be friends. "I don't understand..." She then began to blush as she continued to listen to him when he asked her to be his girlfriend. She looked down shyly, staying silent as he finished speaking. "I've...never had a boyfriend before..." She glanced up at him, then looked back down. "I believe you Raven-san." She smiled a little and closed her eyes when she looked back up at him. "I promise, if anything happens, I'll think of you. I trust you."

Izumi stood up and looked back at the door when Johnny called her. She set her clothes on the bed and walked back into the bathroom. Her face turned a dark shade of red, stopping dead when she saw he was naked and tried not to stare. She watched as he turned the shower back on and motioned for her to join him. She hesitated as he got in the shower, then slowly walked over, letting the towel drop onto the floor. She stepped into the shower with him, kind of covering herself with her arms from shyness and turning her back to him. 'This is so awkward...' "S-so...what now?"

Ayako looked at David and began to wonder why he was being so quiet. She looked back down at her meal and waited for him to say something. She blushed when he turned her head to face him and stared back into his eyes, getting lost in them. Her eyes widened when he kissed her and was a little taken aback after he pulled away. She started to feel a little bad. "David..." She looked down, holding her hands tightly in her lap. She turned back to him when he pushed his tray away and could hear the depression in his voice. She sat there for a moment after he left, then quickly got up and chased after him. When she finally caught up to him, she ran in front of him and took a second to catch her breath. She bowed to him. "I'm really sorry! I didn't think you were being serious." She stood up straight and put her hands to her chest. "I've had a boyfriend before...and it turned out that he didn't even want to be with me. He dated me out of pity and it broke my heart. So ever since, I havn't really been interested in dating anyone. I'm so sorry, but I can't accept being your girlfriend," she said and bowed to him again apologetically.
Goku
Goku

Tue 02 Oct 2012, 3:03 pm
Raven said, "so you never had a boyfriend before?" then paused then said with a smile on his face. "would you like me to be your first boyfriend?" then he paused again. then he started thinking to himself while he waited for her to answer. he stared thinking and wonderig. how she would react if he told her the truth. about him being a vampire. but that he was a good vampire that didn't drink human blood. and about his vampire powers. he started hoping that she wouldn't be afraid of him if he told her. cause he didn't want her to be afraid of him. cause he liked her so much......

johnny picked up the wash rag put some saop on it and started washing her back while he talked to her he said, "so your surprised i didn't just jump in and start doing stuff to to you." he continued saying, "do you want me to do stuff to you?" then while he was talking to her he accidentally bumped the head of his hard dick into her right butt cheek.......

michael got his food walked over to a table and sat down. then while he was eating. he started day dreaming. about him and Takumi jogging at the beach and watching the sun rise. then making out some more. then when he got done eating. he went to his dorm. and took a shower. then he changed into his pajamas. then walked over to his bed got under his blankets and went to sleep......

David was surprised that Ayako ran after him. he got happy at first. and looked up at her. cause he thought that she ran up to him to tell him. she would love to be his girlfriend. but when she said, "but I can't accept being your girlfriend." he got even more depressed. then he said sounding even more depressed than he sounded before. "ok." then he looked back down at the floor with a sad and depressed look on his face. and walked around Ayako. then he stopped and stood right next to her. and said without looking up, "you were the first girl i ever kissed. i never even had a girlfriend before. and i really liked you. and i would never be with you out of pity never." he said while sounding really really sad and depressed. then he walked to his dorm unlocked the door and closed it without locking it. walked over to his bed. and threw himself onto his bed on his stomach with his face buried in his pillow. and his arms by his sides. then he rolled over on to his back. closed his eyes trying not to think about what just happened in the lunch room. cause he knew it would only make him even more depessed. then he fell asleep......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 05 Oct 2012, 1:03 am
Katsumi shook her head to his question. She smiled a little when he asked if he could be her first boyfriend. "I'd really like that." She noticed he was a little lost in his thoughts and tilted her head to the side. "What're you thinking about Raven-san?" She asked curiously as she held her hands up to her chest. She glanced up at the clock and realized it was almost curfew. "We should probably head to our rooms. Curfew is in half an hour."

Izumi stiffened a little when she felt the wash rag against her back as her face turned an even darker red. "A little surprised, yeah..." She looked over her shoulder at him when he asked if she wanted him to do stuff to her. She turned her head away from him when she felt his dick poke her and looked down. "Th-that's...up to you...I don't really mind..."

Ayako stood up straight and looked up at David when he sounded even more depressed. She turned when he walked around her. She listened to him and watched as he left. "I know...I'm sorry..." She looked down and walked in the opposite direction towards the girl's dorm. It was getting close to curfew and she needed to get ready to make sure everyone was in their rooms by then. She sighed as she walked down the hall, feeling a little bad after what had happened. 'I hated turning him down...but I'm just not ready for a relationship again...not after what happened last time...' She walked up to Takumi's room and knocked on the door. When she got no answer, she checked to see if it was unlocked and was surprised that it was. She walked in and giggled when she saw Takumi sleeping soundly on the bed. 'That rules her out. I doubt Katsumi is the one sneaking out, so that leaves Ikumi. No surprise there if she is the one sneaking out.' She smiled and locked the door before closing it. 'Now let's see what Izumi's up to...,' she thought as she started heading that direction.
Goku
Goku

Sat 06 Oct 2012, 2:40 am
when Katsumi asked Raven what he was thinking about he said, "what....oh...right... i was just thinking about us that's all." then when he heard her bring up curfew. he walked up closer to her and said, "now let me take a look at that wound before you go to your room." then he had her tilt her head to the side. took a look at it. then he placed his hand on the wound on her neck. and closed his eyes and began to concentrate. then when his hand was on her neck. his hand felt like it was starting to warm up. warmer than usual. then he removed his hand. and wiped some of the left over blood off of her neck. and the wound was gone. it has been healed......

when johnny heard Izumi say, "Th-that's...up to you...I don't really mind..." he droped the wash rag on purpose and said, "oops." with a grin on his face. then he reach around her and grabed her hand. then brought hand around behind her. and place her hand on his hard dick. and left it there. then he reach around and started rubbing one of her breasts. and started kissing her on the neck. then he slowly ran his hand down the front of her body to her pussy and started rubbing her pussy. then he slowly slid his fingers into her pussy and started fingering her....
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 08 Oct 2012, 3:09 am
"Oh, okay." Katsumi smiled and nodded to his answer. She had a confused look on her face when he asked to take a look at her wound. She blushed as he tilted her head to the side and watched as he closed his eyes. She blushed more when she felt his hand start to warm up and the pain begin to go away in her neck. She lifted her hand up to her neck after he pulled away and stood there for a moment in silence as she tried to find the words. "How...did you do that...?" She asked after a few minutes.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Izumi jumped a little when she heard the rag drop to the ground. She blushed as he grabbed her hand and moved it to his hard dick and blushed more as she gently stroked it. She let out a soft moan as he started groping her breast. She tilted her head to the side a little to make it easier for him to kiss her neck and closed her eyes. She felt him run his other hand down her body and started breathing heavily as he rubbed her pussy. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and moaned louder when he slid his fingers inside of her, stroking his dick faster.

Ayako walked up to Izumi's room and knocked on the door. 'Is she asleep too?' She thought when there was no answer. She checked the door and opened it when she realized it was unlocked and walked inside. She looked around, not seeing Izumi anywhere. She then heard the water running and shrugged. 'In the shower huh? I guess I'll just have to come back around in a few hours to see whose been sneaking out. I still need to check up on Katsumi.' She turned and left without a word, closing and locking the door behind her. She turned and began heading towards Katsumi's room to see if she was there yet.
Goku
Goku

Mon 08 Oct 2012, 11:26 pm
Raven looked at Katsumi with a smile and said, "like i said before someday i'll tell you everything. but not yet... you just have to trust me ok." then he said, "oh yea and remember if your ever in danger call me in your mind don't call me out loud. and if you do call me with your mind think about where you are as well. so i can find you easyer ok." then he pausd and glanced up at the clock. while he waited for her answer. and saw that it was a little after curfew. then he said, "it's after curfew now. would you like me to walk you to your room?"

johnny started moaning a little when Izumi started strokeing his hard dick faster. so he started fingering her pussy faster and faster. then just when she was about to cum he stopped. and took his fingers out of her pussy. then he turned her around. and got down on his knees. and said, "rub your boobs." and then he started licking and sucking on her clit. till she cam.....
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 09 Oct 2012, 4:29 am
Ayako walked into Katsumi's room and looked around. She looked over at the clock and sighed, walking over to the bed and sitting down. 'Guess I'll wait for her. She probably lost track of time.' She crossed her arms and legs and waited paitiently for Katsumi to return.

Katsumi looked down and nodded, still unsure of what to think about what had happened. She took her hand off her neck and held her hands behind her back. "Ok," she responded with another nod. She looked up at him and smiled, shaking her head to his question. "No. You better get back to your room before you're caught. Ayako usually doesn't mind if I'm a few minutes late. I tend to lose track of time during my piano lessons." She walked up to him and leaned up, giving him a kiss on the cheek and blushing a little. "Goodnight Raven-kun." She turned and jogged off towards her room, waving to him on her way out of the library.

Izumi moaned even louder when he began fingering her faster and faster. She only got louder as she started to feel like she was going to cum, but was a little disappointed when he pulled his fingers out. Her face turned a dark shade of red when he turned her around and got on his knees. She leaned back against the wall, spreading her legs a little to make it easier for him and nodded shyly. She closed her eyes and started playing with her breasts. She moved one hand down to his head and started almost screaming from pleasure as she came. When she was finished, she attempted to push his head away when she couldn't handle the pleasure anymore.
Goku
Goku

Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:01 pm
when Katsumi kissed raven on the cheek he blushed and smiled. then when she waved to him on her way out he waved back. then he put his hands in his pockets and kept smileing on his way to his room. and when he got there he unlocked the door. went in side and locked it behind him. then he walked up to his mini fridge. and took out a bag of cows blood tore a piece of the corner off with his teeth. and started drinking it. then he tossed the empty bag in the trash. then he took a shower. then put on his pajamas and went to bed.....

when Izumi attempted to push his head away when she couldn't handle the pleasure anymore. he grabed her hand and held it away from his head and said with a smile on his face, "i don't think so i'm not done yet." then he started licking and sucking on her clit even faster than he did before till she cam again. then he stood up and said, now it's your turn to do me." as he picked her up and begain to lower her to her knees. then he said, "and try to make me cum twice like i did with you ok.".......
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 11 Oct 2012, 4:14 am
Ayako looked up as the door opened and smiled. "Late again I see. Well, you're here now." She thought for a moment, then realized she never gave David the keys to all the rooms. 'I'll give it to him tomorrow.' She smiled and stood up. "Well, goodnight Katsumi." She waved to her as she walked out of the room and headed to her room.

Katsumi wasn't surprised to see Ayako waiting for her and smiled. She waved back to her when she left and went and took a shower, then went and laid down in her bed with a nightie on. She turned the lamp on next to her bed and grabbed a book and started reading.

Izumi screamed at the top of her lungs in pleasure when he wouldn't pull away and leaned her head back, closing her eyes. After she came again, she tried to catch her breath and looked at him, her face a dark shade of red. Her eyes widened a little when he said it was her turn now and looked at his dick as she was forced down to her knees. 'I've never done this before...' She placed her hand on his dick and closed her eyes as she slid it into her mouth and began blowing him, making his dick go further and further down her throat each time.
Goku
Goku

Thu 11 Oct 2012, 10:39 am
Raven couldn't sleep. he just layed there in his bed thinkng about Katsumi. then he got up out of bed went to his desk. and started to write Katsumi a letter that said, "Dear, Katsumi please meet me in the library at 6am. cause i have desided to tell you everything. about how i would be able to hear you if you call me in your mind, and how i was able to heal your wound and everything. it will not be easy for me to tell you in fact i'm kinda worried what you will think or how you will react i just hope after i tell you everything. you would still like me. and still want to be with me. and hang out with me. so when i tell you please just bear with me. cause like i said it will not be easy for me to tell you everything. Love, Raven." then he folded the letter really small as small as he could. and opened the window then he shapeshifted into a black and purple raven. then he picked up the letter in his beak. and flew out his window. then he flew to the girls dorms and looked in every window till he saw Katsumi reading a book in one of the windows. so he landed on the window seal right out side Katsumi window. and started pecking on the glass with his beak. to try to get her attention. so she can open the window.......

when johnny saw Izumi look at his dick he smiled. then when she started blowing johnny. he put his hand on the back of her head. and said, " oh...my...god....slow down....i..i...i don't want to cum yet." as he moaned in pleasure. then he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. he couldn't beleave how good she was at blowing him. when she said that she never done it before.....
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:49 am
Katsumi looked up from her book when she heard tapping on the window and looked to see what it was. She was a little surprised to see that it was a crow pecking on the glass. She stood up, setting down her book on her bed and didn't bother to cover up her nightie since it was just a bird after all, not to mention that it was fairly see through. She walked over to the window and opened it, looking at the bird curiously. She closed her eyes and smiled at Raven, holding her hands behind her back. "Well, hello there. What are you doing at my window at this time of night?" She opened her eyes and thought for a moment, then reached her hand for him to land on. "Would you like to come in? I wouldn't mind a little company."

Izumi opened her eyes a little when she felt his hand on the back of her head. When she was told to slow down, she smirked a little and started going even faster and closed her eyes again. She moved one hand to his balls and began massaging them and continued going even after he came.
Goku
Goku

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:18 am
when Katsumi held her hand out for raven to land on. he looked at it. and just flew right by her. and into her room and landed on her desk. then he set raven's letter down on the desk that it was holding in it's beak. and spoke. in a small voice it said, "i'm a raven not a crow. there's a big difference. crows are alot bigger than ravens. anyway are you Katsumi? cause i have a letter here for a Katsumi."........

when Izumi started blowing johnny even faster after he told he to slow down. he got a shocked look on his face. and started moaning even louder. then when he came. he screamed at the top of his lungs. then he quickly realized that she just kept blowing him and didn't even miss a beat. then just as he was about to cum for a second time he said, "i love you.". then he screamed at the top of his lungs again when he finally cam the second time......
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum