Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm
Hikaru shrugged and sighed as Itsuko walked away. He got up and walked back over to the latter, climbing back down it. He sighed as he walked back inside.

"Well she seems to be a little hurt by what everyone said. When she comes back you should tell her that, Kamiko." Minamoto to told Kamiko as he finished eating. He got up and walked out to the main hall to exit the church.

Rokuzai noticed Kamiko continuously smiling at him form out of the corner of his eye. "Why do you keep smiling at me like that Kamiko?" He said as he finished eating and wait for Kamiko to finish.

Ayane ignored everything that was going on because she felt like she would have just gotten in trouble if she said anything. When she was finished eating, she went into the main hall and laid down.

As Minami finished up her dinner she leaned over to Malik. "So, are you ready for round two?" She whispered to him. She got up and headed to her room. She turned and winked at him before turning to go to her room.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 4 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm
Itsuko jumped down off the roof, landing lightly on her feet on the ground. She started to walk through the graveyard, reading the stones. It was nearly dark out, making it harder for her to read them. She almost seemed like she was looking for one in specific. She soon stopped in front of one and stared at it. The stone read 'Hideaki Akie'. She sat down on her knees, placing her hand on the stone and caressing the name. She smiled a sad yet gentle smile. "I'm sorry for not visiting more often father. I've been a bit busy lately." She closed her eyes as she moved her hand, folding her hands in her lap neatly. She bowed her head. "I wish you were still here..."

Kamiko nodded as Minamoto told her to make sure to say the same thing to Itsuko when she got the chance. She took another bite of food as she heard Rokuzai ask her why she was smiling so much. His question made her blush a little. "Oh um..." She looked at him and smiled again. "I don't know to be honest. Seeing you just makes me smile."

Aedan watched as Ayane left without saying a word. He started to get up when he heard what Kamiko had said to Roku and looked at them with jealously. He closed his eyes, pushing in his chair. "Princess, you should probably head to bed here soon. Hurry up and finish eating." He turned and headed to the main hall. When he got out there, he looked at Ayane. "You going to sleep?"

Kamiko looked at Aedan and nodded. "Alright. I'll be there soon," she said and started to get up to take her plate to the sink.

Malik took another bite of his food when Minami leaned over. He blushed as she asked him for round two, dropping his fork onto his plate. He looked at her when she walked away and kind of smiled when she winked at him. "Well, I'm off to bed. Night guys!" He said as he quickly stood up and followed Minami to her room.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 9:37 pm
As Hikaru walked inside And saw Ayane walk to a bench and lie down on his way to the kitchen. As he entered the kitchen he only saw a few of them left. "Well I guess it's bed time huh?" He sarcastically asked himself as he walked over to the sink and turned it on so he could start washing the dishes.

Rokuzai smiled back at Kamiko. "Alright. That's fine." He told her. He looked over at Aedan when he made that comment to Kamiko. "Wow... Someones a little bit jealous." He whispered to Kamiko when Aedan left. He got up and took his plate to the sink as well. "Come on, we better go out there before 'Mr. Possessive' gets to worried." He joked as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Ayane looked up at Aedan when he asked his question. "I don't know, why?" She sat up an leaned towards Aedan. "Do you want to come and sleep with me or something?" She asked innocently, rubbing her eye.

As Minamoto exited the church he looked towards the graveyard and saw Itsuko. He walked over at her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You doing alright?" He asked as he squated down beside her.

Minami entered her room and left the door open. She turned around to see that Malik was following her. "So I see you did come for seconds." She teased him as she laid back on the bed. "So what are you going to do to me?" She said as she caressed her body.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:25 am
Kamiko looked at Rokuzai when he leaned over and whispered to her, making her giggle a little at his comment. She looked at Hikaru and bowed to him. "Goodnight Hikaru-kun. Thank you so much for dinner." She stood up and looked at Roku as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Oh, Aedan is just worrying about me. It's not that he's possessive," she said and smiled at him. "Besides, I'm not even tired." She held her hands behind her back and started walking to the main hall.

Itsuko looked at Minamoto and nodded. "I'm fine. Just paying respects to my father." She looked back at the grave stone and was silent for a moment. She closed her eyes. "Do you remember when we met? It was shortly after he had passed. They had me take his old job even though I was only seven at the time. I never really had time to grieve. I hated it to be honest." She kind of smiled to herself. "Didn't you say once to the king that I was just some snot nosed kid who wouldn't be able to handle the job I was given?" She slowly opened her eyes, staring at the grave stone with a sad smile. "Sometimes I wonder if you were right..."

Aedan blushed a little when she asked him if he wanted to sleep with her and rubbed his head. "I um...guess? I mean...only if you're ok with it." He walked over to her and sat down on the bench next to her. "You can lay on me now if you want to. It's probably more comfortable than this bench." He leaned back, closing his eyes. He didn't really mind, though he would've perfered the princess laying on him.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:25 am
Hikaru turned to look at Kamiko. "You're welcome princess." He replied. Hikaru turned back around and continued to wash the dishes.

Rokuzai followed Kamiko and said "Well, you might not see it. But the way he looks at you and the way he gets all moody when someone else is around you. That's why I said he's a bit possessive." He nodded. "Well since you're not tired, why not come down to the base for a little while?" He said kind of playfully.

Minamoto kneeled and did a quick prayer. "He was a great man." He said as he looked at Itsuko. "Yeah... I regret saying that now." He put his hand behind his head. "I said that because I didn't really trust the shadow clan back then. But when some of your people saved me, my mind was changed. So I don't think that now." Minamoto told Itsuko.

Ayane nodded and smiled at Aedan when he agreed to sleeping with her. "It wouldn't be ok if I didn't ask, right?" She asked sarcastically as she laid her head down in his lap.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 11:36 am
Kamiko stopped and turned to Rokuzai. "Well...I guess you're right..." She tilted her head to the side in confusion to his question. She took a second to think about it and smiled. "I would, but I don't think Aedan would let me...unless we can sneak past him?"

Itsuko turned her head to look at him. "It's not unusual to think that. Most people do actually. Our clan hasn't always had the best reputation. Though, there are a few in our clan who do what they can to help others." She looked down at her hands which were still folded in her lap. "One of the first things were taught is to give up our emotions, but...no matter how hard I try, I can never seem to do it. I'm not much of a ninja if I can't even do something so simple. It's one of the basics after all."

Aedan blushed and looked at Ayane when she laid down in his lap. "That's true..." He smiled a little, brushing some of her hair behind her ear with his hand. "Get some sleep." He looked over towards the doorway. "What in the world is taking her so long...?" He asked under his breath.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 6:52 pm
Rokuzai held out his hand. "Take my hand and he won't even notice us." He told Kamiko as he stopped before reaching the main hall, starting to fade into nothing.

"That's true. Your clan doesn't really respect anyone except for themselves. But I haven't hated your clan for years because of what your father did for me. And your father was one of those people who loved to help others." Minamoto told Itsuko as he put his arm over his shoulders. "Giving up your emotions isn't as easy as you think. It's alright to have them, Itsuko. If you ever need someone to talk to or anything, I'll be here for you." Minamoto told Itsuko with a smile.

"You better get some sleep too." Ayane playfully ordered Aedan as she looked up at him. "She's fine. She's with some trustworthy people is she's not in here. So just calm down, ok?" She said as she rolled over to face his stomach and close her eyes.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 7:23 pm
Kamiko looked up at him and noticed he was starting to disappear. "Wow! You can turn invisible too?" She put her hands together as she closed her eyes and smiled. "You're so amazing Rokuzai-kun!" She reached out, taking his hand.

Itsuko looked back at Minamoto when he put his arm around her. She smiled and nodded. "Thank you. I will keep that in mind," she said. Itsuko turned so she was facing him, putting her arms around his neck and hugging him. "Goodnight Minamoto," she said to him and started to pull away.

Aedan nodded as he sighed. "Yeah...trustworthy..." He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. "And the more she spends time with him, the less of a chance I get. He doesn't care about her...," he mumbled under his breath before starting to doze off.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 8:29 pm
When Kamiko took Rokuzai's hand he started turning her invisible as well. "I can also turn you invisible as well." He heard Aedan's comment about not caring for the princess. "Why that little obsessive prick." Rokuzai said under his breath as he walked Kamiko to the trap door.

Minamoto smiled and hugged Itsuko back. "Goodnight Itsuko." He told her as he pulled away and start to walk back inside.

"Oh just calm down." Ayane told Aedan. "You don't know if he does or doesn't. And you don't even know if she feels the same way about you that you feel the same way about her. So stop being so suspisious and go to sleep." She ordered him so she wouldn't have to hear any more complaining.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 9:15 pm
Kamiko looked over at Aedan and Ayane as they walked by. Neither of them seemed to notice them. She walked close to him as they entered the base and smiled. She giggled when they were out of ear shot. "I can't believe it worked. You can do anything you want with the powers you have Rokuzai-kun." She closed her eyes and smiled, holding his hand tighter.

Aedan shrugged when she told him to stop being suspicious. He blushed a little. "I can't help it...I love her. So I have every right to complain...," he said softly to her. His hands moved from behind his head to his sides as he dozed. "I'm sorry for feeling this way..."

Itsuko walked inside ahead of him. She sighed when she saw Aedan was going to sleep. "Guess I'm on watch again?" She asked herself, shaking her head. She walked towards the kitchen to get something to drink.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm
"Well, it did take me some time before being noticed by anybody. It took me even longer to have someone else do it with me. So now I can have five people go invisible with me without any problems" Rokuzai told Kamiko. "And yeah... Hehe... I pretty much can do anything can't I?" He said. He felt her hand squeeze his tigher and he blushed a little when he made them visible again. Rokuzai led Kamiko over to a secret room and opened up the its door.

"It's ok Aedan." Ayane told Aedan as she rubbed his side. "Well we can talk more tomorrow." She said as she grabbed Aedan's hand and fell asleep.

"I can stand watch with you if you want?" Minamoto asked when he heard Itsuko's question as he followed her to the kitchen.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:27 pm
Kamiko nodded and looked up at him. "Yeah, all you need to do is to turn invisible and you can do whatever you want to and no one would be able to do anything to stop you," she said innocently as he led her to the secret room and opened the door. She looked inside, letting go of his hand to walk ahead of him a little. "What are we doing in here Rokuzai-kun?" She held her hands behind her back as she walked further inside to look around.

Aedan kind of smiled when she took his hand, already asleep. He held her hand tightly as he started to blush a little.

Itsuko looked at Minamoto when he asked if she wanted him to stay up with her. "I don't mind. It'll be nice to have some company for once," she said as they entered the kitchen. She walked over to the fridge and looked inside for something to drink. "Are you thirsty?" She asked a little jokingly. Though she didn't know if he we get it or not.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 1:14 am
Rokuzai nodded in agreement. He smirked and chuckled a little when he saw Kamiko walk in further. "Well... I was planing on hopefully both of us having some fun." He told Kamiko as he walk up behind her and started to message her back and neck.

As Hikaru finished up the dishes he heard someone open the fridge. He turned off the faucet and turned arpund to see who it was. As he turned he saw Itsuko and Minamoto. "Well whos the new couple." He joked around as he dried off his hands.

Minamoto nodded and smiled. "Well..." Minamoto moved closer and pretended to bite her. "I am a little." He said as opened his mouth and paced his fangs on her neck. He pulled back and laughed a little bit. He looked at Hikaru and flipped him off.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 1:47 am
"What kind of fun...?" Kamiko asked him. She blushed a little when Rokuzai started messaging her back and neck. She put her hands on her chest and looked down when she realized what he meant. Her face started turning a deep shade of red.

Itsuko began to blush when she felt his fangs on her neck. She turned to look at Minamoto. She hadn't expected him to do that. "Oh my..." She blushed a little more when Hikaru said something about them being a couple and closed the fridge. She looked at Hikaru. "Please don't joke around like that." She turned back to Minamoto and bowed her head, closing her eyes. "I'll be outside," she said to him and left the kitchen rather quickly. She walked outside and leaned up against the church, crossing her arms.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 3:02 am
Rokuzai then started to rub the top of her chest. "So, have you ever thought about having your first time with a vampire?" He asked her as he leaned down to her. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He told her as he moved her arms and slid one hand onto one of her breasts.

"You're such a dick sometimes, Hikaru." Minamoto said to Hikaru jokingly. He turned and went to go join Itsuko. As he exited the church he saw her leaning against a wall. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "You ok?" He asked Itsuko, smiling.

Hikaru and a surprised look on his face when Itsuko just up and left before he could apologize. He rolled his eyes and smiled when Minamoto started joking around with him. He waved as he left. "Well I guess I better go to bed." He said to himself as he walked out of the kitchen and into the main hall to lie down and go to sleep.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 3:20 am
"Y-yes...actually...," Kamiko said, sounding a little embarrassed. "I...I don't know if we should be doing this..." She closed her eyes when Rokuzai moved her arms and let a soft moan escape her lips when he touched her breasts. She leaned her head back against his chest.

Itsuko looked at Minamoto as he walked outside. She smiled a little and nodded. "I've never liked being teased is all." She leaned her head back against the wall and looked up at the moon for a moment before closing her eyes.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 3:56 am
"Why do you say we shouldn't be doing this, Kami-chan?" Rokuzai asked Kamiko as he put his other hand on her other breast and caressed them both simaltainiously. "Would it be alright if I also turned you as well?" He asked her while he breathed on her neck.

"Well... I don't really like to tease." Minamoto told Itsuko and started licking and nibbling on her neck. "Don't worry. I won't inject any venom or take any blood from you." He told her as he stopped for a second.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 4:23 am
"I don't...know..." Kamiko moaned a little louder as he caressed her breasts. She tilted her head to the side when he started breathing on her neck. She nodded her head slowly to his question. "But...why do you want to turn me?"

Itsuko opened her eyes in surprise when she felt him licking and nibbling on her neck. Her cheeks turned completely red. She glanced at him when he stopped. "I would perfer not to be turned into a vampire, so I apriciate that...but...I could care less if you drink my blood..." She closed her eyes again.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 4:57 am
"Well seeing as how I've started to grow feelings for you, and you have feelings for me. So wouldn't it be a shame if we got together and you died because of normal humanly causes?" Rokuzai replied with a question. He turned her around and picked her up, bringing her face up to his.

"I wasn't planning on turning you so your in luck." Minamoto teased Itsuko. Then he started moving closer to her face. He put his lips on hers and started kissing her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 5:34 am
"How did you...?" Kamiko felt a little embarassed that he knew she had liked him. She looked at Rokuzai as he turned her around and picked her up. She placed her arms around his neck. She closed her eyes as he moved closer to her face.

"I told you not to tease--" Itsuko opened her eyes and looked at Minamoto when he interrupted her with a kiss. She placed her hands on his chest, closing her eyes. She moaned slightly, but it was muffled by the kiss.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 6:46 am
"Itsuko told me when I was out getting my chance to see the prince in person." Rokuzai told Kamiko. "I'm not like any other vampire you've met before, am I?" He asked puting his forehead on hers before doing anything.

Minamoto pulled away a little bit to say "I meant teasing in a physical way." He leaned in and licked and nibbling on her neck again, pinning her against the wall.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 7:02 am
Kamiko opened her eyes and looked at him as he touched his forehead against hers. She moved one hand to his cheek. "No, you're not." She smiled. "You're better than any other vampire I've met before." She closed her eyes again. "You're the greatest Roku-kun."

Itsuko grabbed Minamoto's shirt and nodded. She tilted her head to the side to make it easier for him to lick and nibble her neck, moaning each time he nibbled on her neck.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:14 am
Rokuzai smiled and nodded. He held Kamiko closer and started kssing her. As he adjusted her, he grabbed her ass and left his hand there. He started to blush after a little while.

Minamoto sank his fangs into Itsuko after a while, draining some blood. He stopped draining but after a few seconds and slid one hand from one of her arms ro her breasts. "So I take it your flower has already been depedaled?" He ask as he started kissing her again.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:37 am
Kamiko blushed when he kissed her. She moaned as her tounge brushed against his fangs. She held him tighter when he grabbed her ass, making her moan louder.

Itsuko gasped as his fangs sank into her neck. Her breathing started to get heavy, moaning while he drank her blood. She looked at Minamoto as he stopped. She moved her hand behind his head when he let go of her arm. She shook her head to his question just before he kissed her again.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 05 Aug 2012, 8:52 pm
After a few minutes of them making out, Rokuzai set Kamiko down. "Are you ready?" He asked as he started undressing Kamiko.

Minamoto let go of Itsuko's other hand and wrapped his arms around her. "Maybe we should move somewhere so we won't be seen." He told her as he turned around and started walking to the graveyard.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum