Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:33 am
Malik stopped and looked at Minamoto, a bit surprised that he knew who he was. "Second rate!?" He was about to go after him when he saw Minami and stopped. He took a few steps back as she got closer to him. "U-um..." He blushed a little. "What do you want? I'm just going outside..."

Kamiko closed her eyes and smiled sweetly at Minamoto. "Well, it's very nice to meet you Minamoto-kun." She looked up at Rokuzai and giggled a little when he asked where Itsuko was. "Don't worry about her. Itsuko always does things on her own. She'll make Aedan tell her later if she feels she needs to know anything," she explained as she sat back down in her seat.

Aedan nodded in agreement. "Knowing her, she's probably trying to get some imformation on that vampire whose been spying on us. She'll be back later once she gets some clues. It's one of her jobs after all."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:33 am
"That's not what I think you little young vampire you. We're going to my room since you are the only chance I have right now for having a full vampire sex toy!" Minami yelled to him as she ran up to Malik and grabbed his wrist. "You're not going to get out of this so easily Mal-kun." Minami turned to Minamoto and bowed. "Nice to meet you too, Mi-kun. I'm Minami. Sorry for the short introduction but as you can see, I've got this little boys hands tied at the moment." She said as she started to drag Malik to her room.

Rokuzai looked at Kamiko and said "She might be going after that bird. There's thousands of crows in the city..." He said as he started walking towards the stairs. He noticed Hikaru and someone new. He bowed back to Minamoto. "Hey, I'm Rokuzai. Sorry for running out on you so early, but I have some urgent buisness to attend to." He apologized to Minamoto and ran up the stairs past Minami and Malik. He ran out of the church in search for Itsuko. "Why in the fuck wouldn't she tell me about this!? The sooner I show my powers to Kyle, the better!" He thought to himself as he yelled out Itsuko's name.

"So... I guess we're done for now?" Ayane asked, looking puzzled while she rubbed the back of her head, when Rokuzai left. She turned around and got up to bow. "Hello Minamoto. My name is Ayane. It's nice to meet you." She replied. "You look tired. Why don't you come sit down?" She asked him politly as she sat back down.

"Always on the run, these people are." Hikaru said outloud. "Anyways, we should sit down." He said as he went over to Ayane and rubbed her head. "Thanks for the idea Ayane." He looked at her and smiled. He then went and sat down.

Minamoto nodded to the idea of sitting down and follwed Hikaru to the chairs. "Are they always this rude?" He asked sarcastically as he sat down. "So did I interrupt anything?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:03 pm
"S-s-s-sex toy!?!" Malik yelled as she grabbed his wrist. He looked at Minamoto and Hikaru with a 'save me' look as she dragged him away. "L-let me go!" He tried to pull away, but it wasn't much use. She had a good grip on him. He stumbled a little as he followed her unwillingly.

Itsuko stopped in an alley as she heard someone calling her name. She turned to see who it was, noticing it was Rokuzai. She looked up at him. "I've been followed by that bird for a while now...," she said under her breath so Roku could hear, but the bird couldn't. She used her eyes to glance in the direction of the bird to show him where it was at the moment. It was sitting on the edge of a rooftop, staring at them not too far away.

Kamiko looked at Minamoto and bowed her head to apologize. "I'm sorry if it seems like that. I'm sure they don't mean to be so rude." She looked up at him and smiled.

Aedan shrugged and kind of laughed to himself. "Well, Minami is always rude actually. Just be glad it isn't you she's trying to drag to her room," he said to Minamoto as he heard Malik yelling in the hall. "At least she'll leave me alone with him around...," he said to himself, rubbing his head as he closed his eyes and sighed.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 12:22 am
"Yeah." Minami said as she dragged Malik into her room. She tossed him onto her bed and closed and locked the door. Minami started to strip walking towards the bed that Malik was laying on and started trying to seduce him. "You've never seen a body like this before, have you?" She asked seductively.

Rokuzai saw Itsuko down an alley and walked over to her. He nodded and looked over in the direction of the bird. "This is my chance!" He said under his breathe. "I'll be right down." Rokuzai whispered to Itsuko. He disappeared with great speed and reappeared infront of the bird, face to face, with his eye patch lifted. "Drudres Xenoforma." Rokuzai chanted as his black eye began to twinkle and swirl as he tried to put his hypnosis on Kyle through the crow. He fell back down to the ground making a loud thud, laying on the floor looking like he was dead.

"It's alright princess. I've dealt with worse." Minamoto told Kamiko. "Well, Minami looked like she was busy with some 'prier buisness'. So I wouldn't want her to be worried about a visitor." He told Aedan.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 2:16 am
Malik stumbled and fell onto the bed. He rolled onto his back and sat up, backing up a little as she started to move closer. He turned bright red, unable to take his eyes off of her as she stripped. "I-I've...n-n-never actually...u-uh..." He looked down, feeling a bit embarassed that he had never even been with a woman before, much less seen them naked.

Itsuko nodded as he vanished. She turned and watched as he used his power on the crow. She sighed when he fell and walked over to see if he was ok. Kneeling down next to him, she placed her hand on his head. "You are quite reckless." She leaned in a bit closer to make sure he wasn't dead. "Rokuzai?"

The crow jumped back in surprise when Rokuzai was suddenly in front of him, flapping it's wings in a panic. It's eyes stopped glowing before it turned and flew away.

Kyle's eyes widened as he saw Rokuzai's eye through his familiar. He quickly cut the link, holding his head and he stumbled back a few steps. "Wh-what the hell was that!?" It didn't take him long to realize what Roku was trying to do. He turned and left to make his report to the prince immediately.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:13 am
Minami jumped in surprise as Malik told her that he was a virgin. "Oh. A virgin vampire!?" She said as she jumped. She walked over to Malik and leaned forward over him. "This must be my lucky day!" She exclaimed as she smiled, wiggling over Malik. She crawled ontop of him. "So, are you realy to have your cherry popped?" Minami asked Malik, rubbing herself against his body.

"You know, I can see through my own eyelid. So you gonna kiss me or what?" Rokuzai said as he lied there. "I didn't hypnotize Kyle so..." He began to say as he opened his eye and sat up rubbing his head. "...That's why I'm fine. But that fall hurt like a bitch. But I think I got the messege to him of what I can do." Rokuzai told Itsuko. He stood up and started walking back to the church. "You coming, or you gonna have fun being alone?" He turned his head slightly to say to Itsuko sarcastically.

"We should go up and have dinner since it's probably getting late." Hikaru suggested. He got up and started walking upstairs. "I'll cook so everyone can just relax." He told everyone.

Minamoto Nodded his head and got up as well, following Hikaru. "I'm starved. You should hurry up there Karu." He told Hikaru teasingly.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 4:56 am
Itsuko blushed slightly, quickly moving away from him. "I don't think the princess would like it if I did kiss you." She stood up and looked at him as he started to walk away. She nodded and began following him, a few steps behind him. "Or have you not noticed?"

"Y-you don't have to say it!" Malik said as he looked at her. He backed up a little as she climbed ontop of him. He was starting to fall for her seduction as he nodded to her question. "I'm...ready..." He turned a dark shade of red when she rubbed her body against his.

Kamiko looked up as Hikaru suggested that they should go eat dinner. She smiled and stood up. "That sounds wonderful Hikaru-kun." She turned to Aedan and Ayane. "Come on, we should follow them," she said as she jogged to catch up to them. She looked up at Minamoto. "I always thought vampires didn't have to eat?"

Aedan sighed as he stood up and stretched. "Ok, we're right behind you." He slid one hand into his pocket, reaching his other hand out to Ayane to help her up. "We better join them," he said as he smiled at her.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 6:03 am
Rokuzai turned to look at Itsuko. "No... I actually haven't..." He stopped and turned to her. "... What are you implyng? That I should fall for her as well." Rokuzai went invisable, but his voice could still be heard. "Or that I should do something to her? What should I do?" Rokuzai finished speaking and appeared behind Itsuko. He hand his arms almost completely wrapped around her.

"Oh, I'm sorry for saying it like that vampy." Minami said as she runned her body down Malik's. She stopped as her face got to his crotch. She unbottoned and unzipped his pants. "Just let me do everything darling." She said as she grabbed Maliks penis and pulled it out of his pants. She licked the head of his penis before putting it in her mouth. When he got hard she shoved it all the way down erh throat moaning from the taste. "I haven't had a cock this big in a long time!" She complimented Malik. She then Put hsi dick back in her mouth and continued blowing Malik.

Ayane nodded and took Aedan's hand and smiled. "Thank you Aedan." She let Aedan help her up and followed everyone, holding Aedna's hand and blushing.

Hikaru entered the kitchen and started making dinner for everybody. He hheard his stomach start to growl. "Good thing I decided to make dinner now." He told himself and he collected the ingridients and cooking utensils.

"Well... Vampires don't have to eat but some prefer to." Minamoto replied to Kamiko's question as he sat down in the main hall. "Vampire's that only fiend for blood are monsters. But having blood every once in a while isn't so bad." He said as he leaned back, crossing his legs and swinging one arm over the back of the bench.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 7:05 am
Itsuko had a surprised look on her face when he turned invisible. She listened to him in silence for a moment, then jumped when she felt his arms around her. She started to blush a little. "I never said you had to do any of those things." She looked down, closing her eyes. "I just want her to be happy. All I ask is that you don't accidently lead her on if you aren't going to feel anything in return." She placed her hands on his arms. "Besides, the prince would probably try to kill you from what Malik had said if you returned her feelings. It's probably better that you don't," she said as she tried to move away from him.

Malik watched as she moved lower and started unzipping his pants. He closed his eyes and nodded when she said she would do everything. He started to moan softly, laying down when she started licking his penis. He moaned slightly louder when she went all the way down to the base. He gripped the blanket after she commented about how large he was and continued blowing him. He slowly moved his hand to the back of her head and started thrusting his dick down her throat after a moment, moaning her name occassionaly. His body was just moving on it's own at this point.

"You're welcome." Aedan led Ayane up to the main hall, still holding her hand as he walked over helped her sit down on a bench. He let go of her hand as he sat down, putting his hands behind his head as leaned back and closing his eyes.

Kamiko sat down next to Minamoto and nodded. "Oh, I never thought of it like that," she said as he explained it a little bit to her. She looked up at him. "What's it like being a vampire?" She asked curiously.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:30 am
"So why do you keep on blushing? You seemed to be so cold and dark." Rokuzai said as he started caressing her arm with his finger. "So the princess likes me huh? And why is that?" He asked Itsuko as he held her closer, trying to make her feel more uncomfortable. "Well why would you think I would do such a thing if I did eventually start to grow feelings for that little girl?" He continued to ask Itsuko.

Minami lifted Maliks hand off of her head and lifted off his cock. "Someone's so forceful for his first time. I should tie you up to keep you from taking over." She told Malik as she got up and walked over to her dresser. She opened up a side drawer in her dresser, pulling out a pair of fluffy handcuffs. She started walking back over to Malik, waving the cuffs at him. "This will keep you from going anywhere." She told him.

Minamoto turned to Kamiko and replied. "It's not that bad. If you ever get injured you almost immediately heal. As you probably have already witnessed, you get super human speed and strength. And you're basically invulnerable to almost anything and you can live for a substantial amount of time. But you stay this way..." He leaned over and whispered to Kamiko. "... And you stay a virgin if you don't have sex before. trust me, don't stay a virgin." He leaned back and contined. "Until you die so. It's really not that bad to be honest. Why do you ask?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:09 am
Itsuko blushed a bit more as he asked her that. "You're the first man to ever touch me...I feel a bit uncomfortable with this," she admitted. She opened her eyes and nodded. "I'm not sure why she likes you so much. You should try to find out on your own, but I would choose your words. She wont admit it if you come out and ask." She felt him pull her closer and sighed a little bit. "I was merely concerned about her is all. However, if you did develop feelings for her, I'd be a little surprised. You don't seem the type to fall in love."

Malik looked at her when she moved his hand. His eyes widened a little at her comment to tie him up. He watched her walk over to her dresser and pull out some handcuffs. "H-hey, hold on a minute!" He sat up, moving to the edge of the bed when she started walking toward him. "Theres no need to do that," he said as he got up and started to back away from her.

Kamiko nodded as she listened to him. Her face turned a deep shade of red when he said something about staying a virgin forever and looked down, a little embarrassed. "O-ok..." She looked back up at him after a moment when he asked her why she wanted to know. "U-um...well...no reason...just a bit curious. I've always been interested in vampires from the stories my father used to tell me." She closed her eyes and smiled innocently, giggling a little. "I've even wondered what it was like to be bitten before. Kind of silly, huh?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 9:58 am
"That was the point Itsu-chan. I'm also surprised that I am the first." Rokuzai said, squeezing Itsuko a little tighter. "Well I guess I'm just going to have to do that then. And maybe, I can turn her into a vampire while I'm at it." He said as his head lowered. He opened his mouth and bare his fangs. Rokuzai placed his teeth on Itsuko's neck, but not punturing her skin.

"Why not sweetie?" Minami replied. She crawled quickly towards Malik over the bed. "But it'll be really fun, trust me babe." She told him sitting on the end of the bed with her legs spread open, showing Malik her naked beaver. "I'll give you this sooner is if you allow me to handcuff you." She tried to bribe Malik.

"Sorry if I was a little forward with that comment princess." Minamoto said. "No, that's not silly Kami-chan." He replied as he rubbed her head and smiled. "But if you find the right vampire; if you do the right things he might even turn you into a vampire yourself." He told Kamiko.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 6:18 pm
Itsuko closed her eyes when he squeezed her a little tighter. "As long as you really love her, then I couldn't care less if you chose to turn her." Her eyes opened wide in shock as she let out a gasp. Her body stiffened from the feeling of his fangs on her neck. "We don't have time to be messing around Roku. I'm sure everyone is starting to worry," she said, trying to get him to let her go.

"B-because..." Malik stopped when he reached the wall, watching her crawl across the bed. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her when she spread her legs and tried to bribe him. Unfortunatly, it was working. He nodded. "O...kay...," he said softly and walked back over to her.

Kamiko smiled at him when he rubbed her head. She started to blush again after what he said and shook her head. "I doubt that could ever happen. I mean...I like someone, but I don't think he's very interested," she said, waving her hands in front of her with her eyes closed and smiling nervously.

Aedan had dozed off while he was waiting for dinner. He started to slid a little, soon laying his head on Ayane's shoulder. He kind of smiled a little while he slept.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 7:14 pm
"It might happen, it might not." Rokuzai said as he let go of Itsuko. "We have all the time in the world to be honest. And don't worry, I wasn't going to bite you." He told her as he started walking back to the church. "Maybe, but I've never had anyone worry about me before so I wouldn't know how it would feel or look like."

As Malik walked back over, Minami got up and grabbed him. She threw him onto the bed and handcuffed him to the backboard. "Now you just bstay like this and don't move." She told Malik as she got ontop of him. She grabbed his dick and put it inside of her as she sat down on him. She moaned slighty when his cock slide all the way in. She leaned backwards and and started pumping, putting her hand down to her clit and starting rubbing it. She moaned louder and louder and she rode him faster and harder.

"Well maybe if you told him, he might change his mind." Minamoto told Kamiko. He stood up and brushed off his pants and coat. "Well I'm going to go see how long it's taking Hikaru." He told Kamiko and smiled and headed off to the kitchen.

Ayane just watched Aedan sleep. She watched him slide onto her shoulder and smiled. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his forehead lightly, blushing a little as she did all of that.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 02 Aug 2012, 8:08 pm
Itsuko nodded as she began to follow him again. "Well...maybe you should pay more attention to how the princess reacts when we get back." She smiled a little to herself, closing her eyes. "It's pretty obvious if you just open your eyes for once."

Malik looked at her when she handcuffed him to the backboard. He nodded slowly. "Ok...," he said when she told him not to move. He closed his eyes as she slid his dick inside her and moaned.

Kamiko looked down after Minamoto left and sighed. "No...I don't think I could do that..." She looked over at Aedan and Ayane and smiled. She stood up, heading outside the church to wander around for a little while. She looked up at the sky as she exited the church. The sun was starting to set. She closed her eyes, smiling. "It's so pretty." She had always loved watching the sunset or sunrise. She also loved looking at a full moon on a clear night. She held her hands behind her back and started to walk around the graveyard.

Aedan blushed a little and cuddled up to her, burying his face into her neck. His lips barely brushed against her neck as he wrapped his arms around her and almost seemed like he was dreaming about something.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:10 am
Rokuzai turned his head slighty as he walked. "Well you don't have to be a bitch about it. I haven't been in love for hundreds of years." He told Itsuko. "Maybe I just haven't thought of the princess in that way. I'm not really into royalty." He said as he walked up to the outside of the church. He noticed Kamiko walking around the graveyard and decided to go walking with her.

"Hey Hikaru, hows the cooking doing?" Minamoto asked Hikaru as he walked into the kitchen. "Smells delicious." He commented on Hikaru's cooking.

"Eh, it's doing fine." Hikaru replied. "I haven't cooked in a while, so I'm quite surprised that it 's going so well." He told Minamoto. "Dinner will be done here soon, so gather everyone to the kitchen that wants to eat, will you?" He asked Minamoto.

"Alright." Minamoto replied and exited the kitchen to go tell everyone that dinner was almost ready.

Ayane held Aedan tighter as he cuddled up to her. She closed her eyes and moaned a little when she felt his breath and the brush of his lips on her neck. "I wonder what he would be dreaming about?" Ayane asked herself.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 12:57 am
Kamiko heard footsteps from behind her and turned around. Her eyes lit up as she smiled at him. "Hello. You sure were gone for a long time." She held her hands behind her back, closing her eyes as her smile grew a little. "I'm glad you're ok Rokuzai-kun," she said happily.

Itsuko shook her head as he walked over to Kamiko. "Oh my...does her status really change who she is?" She asked, knowing he could still hear her. She turned and headed back over to the church.

Aedan started to breathe a little heavier as he opened his eyes slowly, still half asleep at the moment. He moved his hand up to the other side of her neck. He started licking her neck and slowly opened his mouth, showing his fangs. Just before he sank his fangs into her neck, the door to the church opened, snapping him awake almost instantly. He turned bright red and pulled away from Ayane, looking at her with a shocked expression. "I-I didn't...I mean...I wasn't going...err...umm...I'm sorry, I kind of...sleep walk in a way sometimes..."

Itsuko entered the church and looked at them, a little confused why Aedan seemed to be freaking out. "Did I interrupt something?" She asked, seeing how red his face was.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 3:23 am
Rokuzai turned back around to whisper to Itsuko "The last royals I have had to deal with were real assholes. I don't see why you insist on saying shit when you don't even know the real reason behind it." He snapped as her as she walked into the church. He turned back to Kamiko. "Yeah. Since Itsuko found the bird I took my chance at trying to show the prince what a unique power I have." Rokuzai replied as he walked up to Kamiko. "You know yiou don't have to worry about me so much." He told the princess. "But it's nice of you to do that for my." Rokuzai told Kamiko as he walked over and hugged her. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I tried again..." He thought to himself.

Ayane tilted her head when she felt Aedan lick her neck. She moaned as she felt his fangs touch her skin. She looked at Aedan when he stopped. She giggled a little. "It's fine I don't mind it." She told Aedan.

"Hey everyone, dinner is almost ready and Hikaru wants you in there before it's done." Minamoto said outloud as he entered the main hall. "Now where could the other two been." He said to himself. He walked outside and saw Rokuzai and Kamiko. "Hey, you two love birds, dinners almost ready. Hikaru also wants everyone in the kitchen before his done." He said to the two and walked back inside.

"Whew... I don't think I've came that much in a long time." Minami said as she got dressed. "And you came buckets. Next time I should have you take control." She complimented Malik. "Well let's go see what how everyone is doing." She told Malik and tokk his hand.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 5:26 am
Kamiko nodded. "Oh, that's good I guess..." She looked up at him. "I'm sorry. I tend to worry a little too much sometimes." Her eyes widened as he hugged her and started to blush. "Rokuzai?" She looked down, turned an even darker shade of red when Minamoto walked outside and called them lovebirds. "O-oh...I had almost forgotten about dinner. W-we should...go inside...," she said and tried to move away from him.

Aedan glared at Itsuko as she made that comment. "Will you quit with that already!?" He looked back at Ayane when she said she didn't mind and nodded. "I've never actually...bitten anyone before so...yeah..." He rubbed his head. He nodded to Minamoto when he said dinner was almost ready and stood up. "Let's go." He smiled at her and started off to the kitchen.

Itsuko shook her head at him and walked to the kitchen. She looked up at Hikaru when she walked in. "It smells delicious. Thank you for making dinner for everyone. I'm sorry I wasn't here to lend you a hand."

Malik sat up slowly, catching his breath after what she had done to him. He looked up at her when she started getting dressed and said that he could take control next time. "U-um...sure..." He got up, zipping up his pants and blushing a bit still. He smiled a little when she took his hand. "Yeah, let's go."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 7:00 am
Rokuzai nodded and let go of Kamiko. He held out his hand to her witha smile. "Come on, princess. Lets go eat."

"Well... I wouldn't have minded to be your first." Ayane told Aedan. She smiled and nodded back. She followed Aedan into the kitchen blushing a little.

Minami smiled when Malik agreed. She led him into the kitchen sat down at the table. "Mmmmm. That smells absolutely fabulous, Hikaru." She complimented on Hikaru's cooking.

Minamoto walked back into the kitchen and sat down at the table as well. "So... I wonder what we're going to have. Hikaru, what are you making that smells so fucking delicious?" He said to Hikaru.

Hikaru looked back as he heard all of the compliments coming from a few people and smiled. "It's a surprise, so I won't tell you, nosy." He told Minamoto. He finished up and set the plates infront of everyone and put the pot in the middle of the table. "Alright so, dig in." He told everyone as he sat down.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 7:39 am
Kamiko looked up at him and smiled. "Ok!" She took his hand, holding it tight as she followed him back to the church. She started to think about what Minamoto had said earlier and looked down. She wondered if she should tell him how she feels or not. She shook her head, brushing the thought away.

Aedan walked over and sat down next to Ayane and Itsuko. He looked at food as Hikaru brought the plates over and smiled as he took a bite. "Wow, this is really good!" He looked at Itsuko with a teasing smile. "I think he's a better cook than y--OW!" He jumped as she kicked him under the table.

Itsuko closed her eyes and ate quietly, acting as if nothing happened when Aedan reacted to her kicking him. She hated being teased, especially about her cooking skills.

Malik sighed as he sat down next to Minami. He took a bite. It had been a while since he had eaten real food. He looked up at Hikaru, then looked down at his plate. He wasn't very good at giving compliments, so he just stayed quiet. He looked up when Aedan was kicked and chuckled to himself.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 8:28 am
Rokuzai smiled when Kamiko took his hand while they walked back to the church. "What is that smell!" He asked as they entered the church. "It smells better than human blood, oddly enough." He entered the kitchen with Kamiko, still holding her hand, and sat down at on of the available seats.

Minami started eating and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she moaned a little in mouthgasming pleasure from eating real food. "Oh my god. this tastes better than it smells!" She said as she devoured the rest of her food.

Ayane giggled a little when Itsuko kicked Aedan in the leg and his complaining. She began to eat and did almost exactly the same as Minami's reaction.

"Mmmm I've missed your cooking Hikaru. I think I should stay a while this time." Minamoto told Hikaru while he ate.

"Eh, it's not that good. I know there are people better than I am." Hikaru replied. "And thank you all for thinking it's just that good." He told everyone. He began eating and said "I take that back... I think I might be the best cook in the kingdom." He said laughing a little as he continued to eat.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 9:16 am
Kamiko looked at him as she sat down next to him. "Um..." She looked over at Itsuko before taking a bite of food. She looked at Hikaru. "This is very good Hikaru-kun," she said, not wanting to be rude. Though she did feel a little bad as she glanced back at Itsuko.

Itsuko listened to each of their comments. She had only gotten one compliment from Roku when she cooked for everyone and started feeling a little depressed when Aedan and Kamiko were agreeing with everyone. She stood up, not finishing her plate. "I'm sorry, but I'm not very hungry. Thank you Hikaru." She bowed her head before leaving the room without saying another word. She went outside, jumping up onto the roof. She sat down with a sigh, pulling her knees to her chest. It was the one thing she was really good at and was happy whenever anyone liked her food. "They're probably not even going to want to try mine after that..." She closed her eyes, holding her knees closer.

Aedan looked over as Rokuzai and Kamiko walked in holding hands. He looked a little annoyed when she sat down next to Roku. He turned his head and continued eating, clearly jealous of Rokuzai spending time with the princess in such a friendly way. He looked up when Itsuko got up and left and rubbed his head. "Maybe I shouldn't have made fun of her?" He said to himself with a sigh.

Malik continued eating as he watched everyone. He glanced at Itsuko as she left with some attitude. "What's her problem?" He asked as he looked at Aedan and Kamiko.

Kamiko shook her head. "Itsuko takes a lot of pride in her cooking so...when everyone was saying Hikaru's was the best I think she felt a little hurt after she had made lunch for everyone earlier. Though...only Ayane and Rokuzai actually got to try it," she explained as she looked down. "She really doesn't mean to be rude. Itsuko doesn't know how to express her feelings well so she usually leaves to go off alone."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:25 am
Hikaru nodded and felt bad that everyone had eaten his food and not hers. "Huuuuuuuu... I'll be right back." He told everyone as he got up. He followed Itsuko outside. He saw her jumped onto the roof and wondered how he could get up there as well. He found a latter and climbed it. He went over and sat next too Itsuko. "I know how you feel." He put his arm around her trying to comfort her. "Why don't you make something tomorrow and I'll be the first one to taste it. how does that sound?" He asked Itsuko.

Rokuzai noticed that Aedan was getting really jealous about him holding Kamiko's hand. He started eating and shrugged to it's taste. "I guess the taste is ok...?" He said when Itsuko and Hikaru left. "Cooking's just cooking." He said outloud.

Ayane looked up at Itsuko and frowned. She felt bad for not complimenting her at all. She continued eating in silence.

Minamoto looked up and looked confused. He turned back and continued eating. "This is really the shit though." He said.

Minami felt really bad for Itsuko, but she continued eating.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 03 Aug 2012, 6:04 pm
Itsuko looked at Hikaru when he sat down next to her. She looked down as he put his arm around her and shrugged to his question. "It doesn't bother me. Don't worry." She stood up and started to leave again.

Kamiko looked at Rokuzai and smiled. She turned and looked at Minamoto. "I agree, but Itsuko's cooking is still the best in my opinion. She's been cooking for me for as long as I can remember. Sometimes, you can even catch her smiling if you give her the right compliments," she explained. She looked back at Rokuzai, closing her eyes as she smiled.

Aedan shrugged as he finished eating and put his hands behind his head, leaned back against the chair. "Scary thing is, she actually looks cute when she smiles," he said, but had a little sarcasm in there as well.

Malik continued eating, ignoring everyone at this point. He really didn't care to be honest.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum