Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 8 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:10 pm
Hikaru nodded as he moaned. He could feel Kaleb's face get closer to his with every breathe on his lips. He opened his eyes as he heard Minami's comment. "Well, just becuase I'm a priest doesn't mean I can't have a little on my own time." He replied. He got up from leaning against the wall and walked over to the door. "So I see someone liked the show. Maybe we shouldn't have stopped, Kale-kun."
He followed Kaleb and Ayane out of the cells and back to the throne room.

Minami giggled and noticed Aedan laying against the wall. "Hey Ayane, why don't you listen to what Kaleb said and follow them.

Ayane nodded to Minami and Kaleb. "So... How quickly is he going to heal...?" She asked nervously as they walked to where Kaleb was going to set Aedan down.

"You don't have to worry about me alright." Minamoto said to Itsuko as they lead . "I'm just glad that you are alright." He turned his head and smiled at her. "I love you." He bend down and kissed her on the cheek.

"We'll explain when we get inside, Malik." Rokuzai told Malik as him and Kamiko followed Minamoto and Itsuko. 'I wonder how it would feel to be able to actually turn into a werewolf.' ROkuzai thought to himself as they reached the fornt door.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 8 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sat 11 Aug 2012, 11:35 pm
Kaleb glanced over his shoulder as he looked down at Ayane. "As long as he rests and doesn't try to move around too much, he should be completely healed by noon," he said to her and noticed Hikaru was following them as well. He kind of smiled as he looked ahead again to open the door. He waited for them to walk through before closing it and looked up as everyone started walking into the throne room. He shrugged, not bothering to say hi to any of them as he continued through another door with Ayane that lead to the next floor where the bedrooms were. He walked with Ayane to the nearest room and led her inside as he walked over to the bed and gently laid Aedan down. "If he wakes up, make sure he doesn't try to move around. If he starts losing blood again, it'll only take him longer to heal." He stood up and looked at her. "Take good care of him m'lady. I'll return later to check up on him," he said with a smile before leaving her alone with Aedan. He moved over and leaned against the wall next to the door as he crossed his arms. He closed his eyes, sighing a little bit to himself.

Aedan groaned a little from pain as he was laid down on the bed, but was still asleep for the time being.

Malik shrugged his shoulders again and followed them into the throne room. He noticed Kaleb and the others as they were coming back up from the cells. He waved to Kaleb, but was ignored and sighed, rubbing his head again. "Jeez...I can never read that guy..."

Kamiko kind of looked down as she was ignored completely. She decided to just stay quiet and listen to everyone and slowly began to wonder if Rokuzai was still mad at her for running away. She slowly glanced up at him, seeing that he was thinking of something, but decided not to ask him what it was about.

Itsuko smiled at him and nodded. She blushed a little as Minamoto kissed her cheek in front of everyone. She glanced back at Rokuzai with a smirk. 'Maybe you should sign up for experimentation if you're so curious about it,' she thought so only he could hear.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 1:20 am
'Quit reading my thoughts!' Rokuzai told Itsuko as they walked into the throne room. 'Or do you want to hear something really raunchy?' He started teasing Itsuko and chuckled. "Are you ok Kamiko?" He asked as he turned to look at Kamiko. He smiled and kissed her on her cheek. "If I did anything wrong I could make it up to you." He told her as he bend down and looked her in the eyes, still smiling.

Minami followed them out to the throne room and saw everyone else. She waved and ran over to Malik, tackling him as he entered the castle. "I am so glad you aren't hurt!" She said kind of loud. "Lets go to an empty room and... Continue with my plan." She whispered to him so that no one else could hear. She got up and held out her hand and smiled to Malik.

All Ayane could do is nod to what Kaleb was saying, still in shock from what she saw. She followed him to the room and stayed with Aedan. She walked over to him, blushing like crazy and started getting even wetter. She crawled ontop of him, trying not to hurt him. 'I hope he doesn't mind...' She thought to herself as she pulled off her panties. She unzipped his pants and took them off. She turned as dark she she could get when she saw his penis. She bend down and grabbed it, putting it in her mouth to get it hard.

Hikaru followed Ayane, Minami and Kaleb out of the cells. He waved when he saw everyone in the throne room. He waited outside the room for Kaleb. "So, do you want to continue what we were doing earlier?" He said as he pressed up against Kaleb when he came back out.

"Uuuugggghhh... Well I'm going to go take a nap." Minamoto said said as he looked down at Itsuko. "You can come join me if you want." He smiled and started walking up the stairs to a vacant room.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 2:05 am
Aedan started to blush in his sleep as he felt something touching his dick as Ayane put it in her mouth. "Uuunn...Ayane...don't stop..." His face started to turn a dark shade of red as he moaned in his sleep. He was dreaming about her, not realizing that she was really doing any of this. As his dick grew harder by the second, he started to moan louder and slowly began to wake up, but really wasn't able to comprehend that it wasn't a dream still as he started to open his eyes.

Kaleb opened his eyes and looked down at Hikaru as he asked his question. He placed his hands on Hikaru's shoulders, pushing him back against the door across from Aedan's room and pinning him there. He closed his eyes and kissed Hikaru for a moment before opening the door and forcing him inside. He stopped kissing him for a moment as he closed the door and locked it. He forced Hikaru to turn around so his back was to Kaleb as he covered Hikaru's mouth, holding him against his body. "You know Hikaru...you look really cute when you're helpless like this..." He smirked, leaning down a little as he licked and nibbled on Hikaru's neck. He used his other hand and slid it down Hikaru's pants, rubbing his dick gently and slowly.

Itsuko looked up at Minamoto and shook her head. "No, but I might join you later," she said as he started walking away. She waved goodnight to him, then turned to Kamiko with a smile. "A strange way to start out your birthday princess. Is there anything in particular that you'd like?" She glanced at Rokuzai. 'No...I like messing with your privacy. There's nothing you can say that would get me to stop reading your thoughts.''

Kamiko blushed as Rokuzai kissed her on the cheek and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine." She shook her head as he leaned down to look her in the eyes. "It's nothing Roku-kun, really." She closed her eyes, smiling cutely at him. She opened her eyes, still smiling as she looked over at Itsuko and shook her head. "Oh no, don't worry about it. My birthday is the last thing we should be worrying about. It's really not a big deal."

Malik opened his eyes as Minami tackled him to the ground. He groaned, in a little pain from the fall. "Well...I wasn't hurt at least..." He looked up at her as she got up after whispering to him about continuing with her plan. He started to blush, taking her hand as he got up. He smirked, leaning in close to her ear. "I'm all yours Mina-chan."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 3:23 am
Ayane smiled with a mouth full of Aedans meat when she heard him tell her to not stop. Even though he was still asleep, his moaning turned her on even more. 'So he's dreaming of me when he originally loved Kamiko.' She looked up at his face when he moaned louder and took his penis out of her mouth. She slowly crawled up to his face and place her hand on his dick, stroking his cock. "Good morning Aedan-kun." Ayane said as she she went to kiss him. After a littel while of kissing and stroking she said This isn't a dream anymore, it's the real thing..." She put her head on his chest and watched as her hand played with his penis.

Hikaru gasped when he was pinned angainst the door on the opposite side of the halland was kissed by Kaleb. He felt the door open and was pushed inside. He kind of liked being forced around. He turned when Kaleb turned him and gasped again as his mouth was covered. Hikaru blushed when Kaleb told him that he was cute when he was helpless. Hikaru moaned when he felt Kalebs hand go down his pants and his hand wrapped around his dick. He moaned even more when he licked and nibbled on his neck. He some how got free of Kalebs grip and and stripped extremely fast. He then ran and jumped ontot he bed, looking back at Kaleb. "'Cum' and get me, oh great vampire." He said playfully.

"Alright. Goodnight Itsu-chan." He said as he waved back at her when he started walking away. He disappeared when he went up the stairs to find a room to go sleep in.

'You wanna bet?' Rokuzai thought to himself so that Itsuko could hear him. He nodded as she told him that she was alright. "Oh, I almost forgot it was your birthday." He chuckled a little in embarassment. "Come on..." He took her hand and led her to that room taht was still under Alex's illusion. "... I have a surprise for you."

As they got to a room, Minami opened the door, waving Malik to go inside first. As they entered the room she locked the door behind her after she closed it. "So... Are you ready some of the best sex of your life?" She said coyly, while she undressed and walked towards him slowly.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 4:03 am
Aedan placed his hand on Ayane's cheek as she got close to his face. He smiled a little when she told him good morning, his eyes only half open at the moment. He closed his eyes as she kissed him, moaning softly. When she pulled away, he heard her say something about it being the real thing and opened his eyes to look at her. "It's...not a dream...?" As what she said slowly started to sink in, his eyes began to widen. He looked at Ayane in surprise with a little bit of shock as well as he tried to sit up. "Wh-what are you...?" He couldn't even finish his sentence as he closed his eyes and moaned again from her touch.

Kaleb wasn't surprised that Hikaru was able to break free from his grip. He was surprised, however, that Hikaru began stripping rather quickly. He raised an eyebrow when Hikaru ran over to the bed and started playfully teasing him. He closed his eyes and smirked a little. "Great vampire?" He chuckled as he took his coat off and tossed it to the side. "This 'great vampire' will cum for you as much as you want..." He appeared on top of Hikaru, pinning him down face first to the bed. He leaned down close to him and started whispering in his ear, "...It's just a matter of how much you can take whenever I catch you..." He reached down and started taking off his belt and unzipping his pants.

Itsuko rolled her eyes and shook her head. 'Actually...I'd rather not know...' She watched as Rokuzai led Kamiko away and smiled. 'Be gentle with her Roku.' She smiled and began to follow Minamoto's scent to go lay down with him.

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai as he started leading her out of the throne room and up the stairway to the next floor. "A...surprise...? B-but you didn't have to do anything for me Roku-kun..." She started to blush a little as she tried to think of what it could be. She started to smile a little. "So, should I close my eyes or something?" She asked with a cute giggle.

Malik walked inside the room first. He turned and looked at Minami as he heard the door locked. "The best sex of my life huh?" He smirked as he watched her strip and walk towards him. "Anything I do with you is the best Mina-chan. No one else even comes close," he said, trying to flatter her a little.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 5:34 am
"What was that?" Ayane asked as she stopped playing with Aedans dick and turned her head to look up at him. "Am I doing something?" She moved her head up next to his in the pillow, putting her arm around him.

"Mmmmmm." Hikaru moaned when Kaleb appeared ontop of him. "I want you to cum where ever you like." He told him as he started unzipping his pants. "I think I'll be able to handle what ever you thow at me. You big vampire you." Hikaru said as he rolled over under Kaleb so he can look at him in the face. "I'll be nice and let you dominate me. But next time, I'll be the one on top." He winked as he rubbed the tip of Kaleb's penis as he pulled it out.

'Good, hehe. I don't think I would want to scar your mind just yet.' Rokuzai thought teasing. 'I'll be as gentle as she wants me to be, Itusko.' He waved at Itsuko and they disappeared around a corner. "... Yeah, you could close your eyes..." He looked at Kamiko and smiled. "... Cutie." He picked her up as she closed her eyes. He turned and opened a door, as he was to lazy to go find the room with the illusion. "So you ready for your surprise, Kami-chan?" He asked as he locked the door and laid her down on the bed.

Minami blushed when Malik complimented her. "Ohh. Well thanks sugar." She was completely nude when she got up to Malik. "It's your turn to get undressed, my little piglette." She said as she ran her finger down his chest.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:22 am
Aedan was still blushing an extremely dark red as he looked at Ayane when she stopped rubbing his dick and laid down next to him. He grabbed her arm that she wrapped around him and forced her onto her back as he climbed on top of her, ignoring the pain. He looked down, his hair covering his eyes as he pinned her wrists to the bed. "You can't just...tease me like that Aya-chan..." He leaned close to her neck and started breathing on it heavily. "...I've been trying to hold myself back and..." He ran his tounge along her neck as if he was tasting her. "...waking up to this...to you touching me like this...I don't think I can hold back much longer..." He opened his mouth slowly, letting his fangs touch her neck as he got ready to bite her.

Kaleb sat up a little and took his shirt off. He placed his hand on Hikaru's cheek as he rolled over, brushing some of his hair out of his face as he moved his hand to Hikaru's neck as he leaned a little closer to Hikaru's face. "I perfer to take orders than give them anyways..." He smiled a little, his eyes having a little gentleness to them as he looked into Hikaru's eyes. He blushed a little as Hikaru pulled his dick out for him. Kaleb let out a soft moan and moved Hikaru's hand. He lifted Hikaru's leg up as he started to put his dick in his ass slowly. Kaleb closed his eyes, kissing Hikaru once it was all the way in and started thrusting in and out slowly. He moved his hand from Hikaru's neck, stroking Hikaru's dick as he continued thrusting a little faster.

Kamiko blushed a little as he called her cutie and closed her eyes. "Ok..." She squeaked a little when he picked her up, but kept her eyes closed. She heard a door open and close, but didn't realize he had locked it. She started to blush more as he laid her down on a bed. "I-I'm ready...," she said shyly as she started to open her eyes.

Itsuko gave him a slightly disgusted look as she continued to follow Minamoto's scent. She stopped in front of the room he was in as Kamiko and Rokuzai disappeared around the corner. She opened the door quietly and noticed he was already sleeping, or he looked like he was at least. She blushed a little as she closed the door quietly, remembering that she wasn't wearing any underwear and wondered if he would notice if he woke up. She took off Minamoto's jacket, setting it down on the end of the bed before walking over to him. She crawled into bed with him and cuddled up to him as she laid down, closing her eyes.

Malik chuckled a little and took off his shirt. As he was taking off the rest of his clothes, he looked at her. "So, what are you planning on doing to me?" He asked as he finished stripping and started to untie his headband to take it off.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 6:58 am
Ayane's eyes widened in surprise when Aedan rolled over, pinning her. She could tell he was still in pain, but she couldn't help but contiuously blush, with her eyes closed tight.. She moaned and bent her head back from the pleasure of aedan breathing on her neck. She started breathing heavily when he put his tounge on her neck. Her eyes widened when he was about to bite her and she told him to stop. "You shouldn't be moving like this, Aedan..." She tried struggling out of his grip but for some reason it was no use. "... Please... Lie back down... I'll do everything, ok?" She requested, hoping that Aedan would agree.

Hikaru loved the gentle touch of Kaleb's hand caressing his cheek. "Well then... Thats one interesting concept. A vampire being a sex slave to a priest." He commented. Hikaru let out a loud moan when Kaleb slowly stuck his dick into his ass. His moaning was muffled by the kisses of Kaleb. Hikaru pushed Kaleb off of his so he could get his other leg into a better position, arching his back fromt eh double pleasure. He sounded like he started hyperventilating because of how he was moaning. "Kaleb..." Hikaru began to say inbetween the moans as he slid his hand down Kaleb's chest "... Don't... Stop... And that's... An order." He smirked and gave a chuckle as he made a joke, but really hoping that he wouldn't stop.

Rokuzai quickly put his hand over Kamiko's eyes. "Nah ah ah. They have to stay closed. Like I said, it's a surprise. M'lady." After he lifted his hand off of her face, he lied down next to her and place a hand on one of her breasts, licking and nibbling on on Kamiko's neck.

As Itsuko cuddled up with Minamoto, he rolled over and placed his hand on her cheek caressing it. "So are you ready?" He asked as he kissed her. "I love you no matter what happens to you." He said inbetween kisses. He leaned over her, kind of rolling her over onto her back. He placed the hand that was on her face on her back and pulled her closer to him. "I can tell you're not waering any underwear, Itsu-chan." He teased her as he pulled away.

"You can do whatever you want to me. I'll do anything you order me to Malik-kun." Minami replied as she stopped Malik's hands from taking off his bandana. "I think you look really sexy with that on." He started crawling ontop of him, pushing him down waiting for her first order.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 7:33 am
Aedan lifted his head slightly, his lips almost touching her neck as she told him to stop. His grip tightened on her wrists when she started struggling. "I'm fine Ayane...I want you too badly to let you do everything..." He closed his eyes, biting her as soon as he was finished talking. He let go on her right hand, slowly caressing her body as he slowly drank her blood to enjoy the taste more. As his hand reached her hip, he started lifting up her skirt. Aedan started to rub her pussy and stopped drinking her blood for a moment as he chuckled. "Not only are you not wearing underwear...but you're extremely wet Aya-chan..." He licked some of the blood off of her neck before moving to her ear to whisper, "So...how badly have you wanted my cock inside you?" He asked, sliding his finger inside her pussy.

Kaleb kind of smiled to his comment. "It is interesting, but I can tell you don't mind having a vampire for a sex slave." He listened to Hikaru's moans and started going harder and faster, still rubbing his cock. He chuckled, leaning in close. "I would never dream of stopping before you told me to, master," he said, going along with Hikaru's joke. He moved so Hikaru was laying on his side before continuing, using his free hand to help support Hikaru's head as he slid two fingers into Hikaru's mouth and started nibbling on his ear.

Kamiko gasped in surprise when Rokuzai covered her eyes before she could see anything. She nodded when he told her not to open them yet. She kept her eyes closed as she felt his hand lifting off of her eyes. She let out a soft moan when he started caressing one of her breasts. Her moans only grew louder as he started kissing and nibbling on her neck and was trying hard to keep her eyes closed until he said she could open them and started breathing heavily.

Itsuko blushed a little as she opened her eyes to look at Minamoto. "Ready for wh--" She was interrupted by his kiss. She started kissing him back as she listened to what he had to say. As he pulled away, he kind of rolled her over and leaned in, making her feel a little self concious for some reason. She turned a deep shade of red when he commented about her not wearing underwear and turned her head away as he pulled away from her. "That's only because I couldn't find any...," she said with embarrassment in her voice.

Malik was a bit surprised by her answer to his question. He looked at Minami as she stopped his hands and blushed a little from her compliment. "I-if you say so..." He felt her moving him back towards the bed and push him down. He looked up at her as she crawled on top of him. He smiled, placing his hands on her hips and caressed her body slowly. "Why do you have to be so god damn sexy?" He asked her as he started groping her breasts with both hands. "Why do we have to order eachother around? Why not just do what we want to eachother?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:42 am
Ayane moaned when she felt Aedan started beathing on her neck. She blushed when Aedan told her that he wanted to really bad. She screamed in pleasure when he bit down into her neck. When he let go of one of her arms she grabbed his head and pressed it harder into her neck. She didn't care about anything else but Aedan biting her neck. Until he started rubbing her pussy, then she let go of his hand and gripped the blanket. "Put it... anywhere you... want, m'lord." Ayane was being coyas he fingered her. "Just be gentle until I'm ready for the rough sex, please?"

Hikaru almost started screaming when Kaleb started fucking him harder and faster. He chuckled and blushed while he closed his eyes from the pleasure. He liked the idea of of Kaleb calling him 'master'. Hikaru glanced at Kaleb as he was turned over onto his side. He started sucking on Kaleb's fingers when he slid them into his mouth. He couldn't keep from screaming when he started nibbling on his ear. "Would you like... To be able to turn... a priest into a vampire...?" Hikaru asked inbewteen moans after he pulled Kaleb's fingers out of his mouth.

As Rokuzai heard Kamiko moan he slid his hand into her panties and started playing with her clit. "Do you realize what your surprise is now, Kami-chan?" He softly and gentle bit down into her neck. He started slowly drinking her blood. He lifted back up for a quick second to say "You can open your eyes anytime you want." He went back to drinking her blood lustfully after he heard her answer.

"What's wrong, Itsu-chan? Are you still not ready for this to happen?" He asked as placed the hand that was on her back, back to her cheek, caressing it again.

Minami blushed when Malik complimented on how she looked and shrugged playfully. She softly moaned as Malik gropped and caressed her breasts. "You have a point, Malik-kun." She agreed and flipped herself around so that she was facing his cock and he was facing her pussy. She started sucking on his dick like there was no tomorrow.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012, 9:09 pm
Aedan smirked as she said he could put it anywhere he wanted and wanted him to be gentle. "I can't garuntee that it wont hurt, but I'll try to be gentle..." He reached down, grabbing his dick and rubbed it against her pussy teasingly. After a moment, he slowly slid it inside of her. As he started thrusting into her, he gripped the blanket and winced from the pain each time he went back in. He pretended like it didn't bother him, but it was hard to hide.

Kaleb slowed down as Hikaru asked his question. He stopped nibbling on his ear. "That's an even more interesting concept...a vampire high priest...someone close to the god and the devil...," He leaned in close to Hikaru's neck as he reached around and grabbed his hand. "...Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Kamiko gripped the blanket as he started playing with her clit. "Y-yes..." Her eyes shot open and she nearly screamed from pleasure when he bit her and began drinking her blood. She placed one hand behind his head and the other onto his back when he bit her the second time as she held him there. She closed her eyes and moaned Roku's name.

Itsuko turned her head back to look at Minamoto. After a moment, she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. She shook her head. "The last time I said I wasn't ready, we lost our chance. I'm not about to pass it up again." She pulled him closer, closing her eyes and kissing him passionatly.

Malik blushed as she moved into a 69 position. He started moaning loudly as she sucked on his dick. He grabbed her ass, burrying his face into her pussy to muffle his moans as he ate her out.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:39 am
Ayane blushed and nodded when Aedan told hr that he was going to try to be gentle. She started to moan softly when he rubbed his dick on her vagina. She winced from the pain of having something inside of her and noticed that he was having a hard time because of his wounds. She lifted her free hand up to his cheek and told him "You really do need to take it easy, Aedan." She started breathing heavily when his thursting turned from pain into pleasure.

Hikaru nodded to the idea of a vampire high priest as his moaning calmed. "Yeah..." He replied to Kaleb's question when Kaleb lowered his head to his neck. "I want to be able to be with you for as long as possible." Hikaru said as he turned to glance over at Kaleb.

Rokuzai took his pouth off of her neck and licked the blood. He smirked when Kamiko put her hand on his dick. "This is part of your present." He looked into her eyes and smiled. He sank his teeth back into her neck and started to inject his vemon, covering her mouth with one of his hands so that she wouldnt scream so loud.

Minamoto smiled and nodded when she said she wanted to. He felt Itsuko pull him colse and started kissing him. He kissed her passionatly back. He gently slid his free hand up her body and started gropping her.

Minami started moaning and humping Maliks face when he grabbed her ass and ate her out. "I'm going to have so much fun with you whenever I want, my little sex slave." She said as she pulled up off his dick and stroked his balls.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:48 am
Aedan looked at Ayane as he continued thrusting into her slowly. He smiled a little. "I think I can handle a little pain as long as I get to hear you make those sexy noises." He noticed that she was starting to feel pleasure instead of pain and began thrusting a little harder. He leaned in close to her face. "I think I'm falling in love with you Aya-chan," he said just before he closed his eyes and kissed her.

Kaleb smiled at Hikaru's response. "Alright." He covered Hikaru's mouth and pulled him against him, thrusting into him a little harder and faster again. "I'll try to take your mind off the pain as much as possible..." He started to rub the head of Hikaru's dick as he bit him, injecting his venom into Hikaru's neck.

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai as he looked into her eyes. "Part of my..." Her eyes widened as he covered her mouth a bit her. She closed her eyes tight, screaming into his hand as she felt the venom spreading through her body. She grabbed onto his shirt as tears streamed down her cheeks. She opened her eyes a little bit, her grip slowly losening as her vision became blurry and her screams began to calm down. She closed her eyes as she let go of his shirt and stopped breathing.

Itsuko moaned softly as Minamoto started groping her. She pushed him down onto his back and climbed ontop of him. She waved her finger playfully with a smirk. "I get to please you first." She slowly moved down, running her hands along his body until she got to his crotch. She unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She glanced up at him. "Just sit back and enjoy it for now, ok?" She closed her eyes and stuck his dick into her mouth, blushing a little as she started blowing him.

Malik stopped for a moment and pulled his face away from her pussy. He kind of chuckled to her comment. "I wouldn't mind being your sex slave til the day I die." He closed his eyes and moaned as she stroked his balls. He opened his eyes after a moment as he slid two fingers inside of her pussy.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:04 am
Ayane closed her eyes, noding and blushing at his compliment. She started moaning louder when she felt him thrusting harder and faster. "Aedan... Har..." She tried to say but the pleasure was to much to say anything. She opened her eyes and blushed more when Aedan said that he thought that he was falling for her. "I love you too." Ayane said after a little while of making out.

Hikaru moaned louder when Kaleb started banging him harder and gently twisting his hand aorund the head of his dick. He nodded and started screaming but was confused on whether to scream out of pain or pleasure when Kaleb sank his fangs into him and starated injecting his vemon. His breath slowed as he body started shutting down while it was gentle convulsing. Hikaru lied there still, besides the facted that he was still getting rammed by Kaleb.

Rokuzia pulled away when she felt Kamiko's grip on his shirt loosened. He smiled at her before all life from her has left and he laid there next to her. When he noticed she was walking up he bite is forearm. He started to make it bleed and held it up to her mouth.

Minamoto blushed and chuckled nervously when Itsuko pushed him down and climbed ontop of him. He nodded and stayed quiet while he watched her crawl down to his crotch. He blushed more when she unzipped his pants and took out his penis. "Ok..." Was all he could say before she started making him moan. He gripped the sheets as she sucked on his dick and moaned louder.

Minami Giggled at his response. Minami looked at his dick for a little while then shoved his penis back into her mouth as he stuck two fingers inside her pussy. She tried to keep her moaning down to a minimum but it was hard to when he was playing with her like that.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 2:26 pm
Aedan smirked when Ayane started moaning louder and she started to ask for him to do her harder. He sat up a little, lifting up her shirt slowly past her breasts with both of his hands and groping her as he started thrusting into her even harder like she asked. "Whatever my beautiful queen wishes," he said a little jokingly. He slid his right hand up to the side of her neck as he leaned back over to her with a smile. "How does it sound...being the vampire queen..." He stopped for a moment, smiling gently at her as he slid his hand from her neck to her cheek. "...Would you...marry me Ayane?"

Kaleb stopped after a moment when Hikaru stopped breathing. He pulled out, rolling Hikaru onto his back. He placed his hand on his cheek and laid down next to him, leaning over him. "You really are cute when you're helpless..." He closed his eyes and placed his hand on the side of his neck, scratching it enough to draw a little blood. He laid his head down next to Hikaru's head, sliding his hand back down to Hikaru's dick as he closed his eyes and started rubbing the head of his dick again while he waited for him to wake up.

Kamiko slowly opened her eyes at the smell of blood. She looked at Rokuzai's wrist for a moment, then up at him. She moved his hand as she sat up, placing her hand on his cheek. She blushed a little, closing her eyes as she leaned close to his neck, sinking her fangs into his neck. As she drank his blood, within seconds, she grew dark blue, angel like looking wings. Her wings began to glow a deep shade of blue. She pulled her fangs out of Roku's neck and slowly moved away, having a blank stare as her eyes began to glow the same color of her wings. She was having a vision.

Itsuko blushed and started caressing his balls. She moved to the tip of Minamoto's dick, sucking on the head as she used her hand to go up and down the shaft. She loved the sounds of his moaning.

Malik chuckled as he noticed she couldn't control her moaning. "You sound like you're having fun." He took his fingers out and started licking and sucking on her clit.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 5:06 pm
Ayane blushed when she felt her shirt go up, uncovering her breasts. She moaned louder when Aedan started playing with her boobs and lifted her hands a little past her head, gripping the pillow her head was resting on. She turned her head and turned as red as she could get when she started screaming. Ayane looked back at him with a shocked look on her face from his comment. "Just as long as you'll be my big, strong king who'll always protect me." Ayane said in a playful manner but nodded her head as she smiled just incase he didn't think she was at all serious. "Now please continue because I can't get over how you make me feel when your fucking me." She said as she started trying to hump him while she still felt Aedan inside of her.

Hikaru groaned when he awoke fom being dead for that minute or two. He smelt the blood on Kalebs neck and smiled at him. He leaned up and over to Kaleb's neck and bite down where he smelled the blood. He moaned from the pleasure of getting his dick rubbed and sucking the blood out of someone. "I never thought blood would taste like this." Hikaru pulled up and placed his hand on Kaleb's penis, stroking it gently since he still wasn't able to do very much.

Rokuzai noticed that Kamiko glanced at his wrist but didn't go for the blood on it. He was surprised that she went for his neck when she sat up, closing his eyes in pleasure. He opened his eyes again for a quick second and saw that wings appeared to be growing out of her back. 'I won't whats going on.' He thought as he say her eyes turn the same color as her wings when she pulled away from him. "She does look pretty sexy though in that trance type state."

Minamoto moaned as she started rubbing his nuts and sucking on the head of his cock. He moved one of his hands to Itsuko's head and started rubbing his fingers through her hair. "I've been waiting for a long time for this to happen, Itsuko. I've ben waiting for us to be together." He told her through his moaning. "I love you Itsuko."

"I don't want you to stop penatrating me with you fingers just yet Malik." Minami told Malik when she lifted off his dick, still jerking him off vigirously. "And I want you to finger bang me while you play with my clit with your mouth." She shoved his dick back into her mouth, going all the way down to the base and caressed his balls with her other hand.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:00 pm
"I promise to protect you with my life. I'll never let anything happen to you." Aedan caressed Ayane cheek. He laughed a little to himself when she asked him to continue. "Anything you wish." He kissed her for a moment before sitting back up. He spread her legs and proped them up over his shoulders before he thrusted into her as hard and as fast as he could, holding her hips. He moaned her name a few times as he started feeling like he was going to cum. He moved her legs off his shoulders as he leaned close to her and kissed her again, holding her hand tight. He breathed heavily, trying to control his moaning as he came inside of her.

Kaleb blushed a little and moaned as Hikaru sank his fangs into his neck. He looked at Hikaru and smiled slightly. "They say the blood of someone you care about tastes the best..." He moved his hand off of his dick placed his hand on Hikaru's cheek, forcing his head closer as he bit his neck. Kaleb pulled away after a moment and looked into his eyes. He licked some blood off of Hikaru's lips. "I'd have to agree with that theory." He closed his eyes and kissed him.

Kamiko snapped out of her trance soon after Rokuzai's comment and blinked, looking up at him in surprise and slightly confused. "I..." She blushed a little and looked down at her hands, trying to comprehend what she just saw in her vision. Her eyes became watery after a moment when she realized what she saw. "...I saw Alexander...he was talking to someone, but I'm not sure who...and..." She covered her eyes with her hands as she started sobbing. "...I saw myself sitting next to you...you weren't moving...and there was so much blood..." She shook her head. "Please tell me that I didn't really see that...," she managed to say before she couldn't talk through the crying anymore.

Itsuko smiled as she felt Minamoto's fingers run through her hair. She lifted her head, still rubbing his dick as she looked at him. "And now we can be together forever." She crawled on top of him, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning close to his face. "I love you too Moto-kun." She closed her eyes, kissing him passionately.

Malik stopped for a moment and smirked. "So demanding." He slid his fingers back inside her and fingered her extremely hard and fast as he started sucking on her clit again.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm
Ayane smiled at Aedan and kissed him back. She quickly gripped the blanket and screamed when Aedan thrusted in and out of her as fast and hard as he could. She loved the way he sounded when he moaned which pleased her a little bit more. 'It sounds like his about to cum...' She was able to think to herself when she heard Aedan started to breath heavily. She started breathing heavily as well because she wasn't able to scream anymore. Ayane held onto Aedan's hand tightly as well, kissing him back. She felt him cum inside of her and came immediatly after, wrapping her arms around him, accidently sinking her nails into his skin as she screamed and convulsted from her orgasm.

Hikaru smiled when Kaleb told him that and felt his hand pressing down on his head. He sank his fangs deeper into Kalebs neck and sucked as much blood as he needed before Kaleb pulled away. He blushed when Kaleb licked the blood off of his lips and nodded in agreement to his comment and kissed him back, still rubbing Kaleb's cock and balls.

Rokuzai watched Kamiko as she snapped out of her trance and felt al ittle bad for her when her eyes started to tear up. He held her as she explained her vision. He put one of his hands under her chin and lifted it so she was looking up at him. "Well if it was one of those vision then it might be true, I'm sorry to say, Kamiko. But I'll try to change that as much as possible." He tried to make her feel atleast a little better. "And what did the person you didn't recognize look like?" He asked curiously as he rubbed her head.

Minamoto smiled when Itsuko said that they could be togehter forever now. He blushed when she crawled ontop of him. He kissed her passionatly back and grew a smirk as he put his hand under her and grabbed dick. He slid it inside of her as they were kissing and started thrusting, moaning from how good it felt.

minami started screaming with his dick still in her mouth as he fucked her with his fingers and mouth. She gripped Malik's thighs as she was getting ready to cum, thrusting her head pretty fast as she was almost there, still screaming from the pleasure.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 10:08 pm
Aedan noticed that Ayane was cumming right after he had finished and continued thrusting into her until she was finished. He moaned from the pleasure of her pussy cunvulsing around his dick. He flinched as he felt her nails digging into his skin, but didn't mind it too much. Aedan stopped thrusting into her, resting his head on her shoulder while he caught his breath. He closed his eyes and smiled as he kind of laughed. "I had never felt anything like that before...I'm so glad I got to have my first time with you Aya-chan..." He slowly pulled his dick out and moved to lay down next to her with his arms around her.

Kaleb blushed more and moaned a little louder as he felt Hikaru playing with his dick and balls. He slid his tounge into Hikaru's mouth, running his tounge against his fangs. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Do whatever you wish with me master," he said with a smirk to kind of tease him.

Kamiko shook her head and hugged him tight. She felt his hand under her chin and looked up at him as he lifted her head. "I swear, I wont let it happen no matter what..." She took a moment to think about his second question. "I'm...not really sure...I didn't get a good look at him, but I noticed he had long black hair and looked like he was sitting on a throne talking to Alex about something," she explained and looked down. "I'm sorry, that's all it really showed me..."

Itsuko felt his hand move and blushed as she felt his dick rubbing against her pussy and began to moan when it slid inside of her. She lifted her head and looked at him. "You're such...a big...pervert...," she said in between moans. She sat up, placing her hands on his chest and closed her eyes as she started riding him.

Malik realized Minami was getting ready to cum when she grabbed his thighs. He felt like he was going to cum as well and began moaning extremely loud. He nearly screamed from pleasure as he came inside her mouth at the same time she orgasmed. When they were both finished, he pulled his fingers out and laid his head down, trying to catch his breath.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 11:10 pm
Ayane smiled and looked at Aedan when he told her that he was happy that she was his first time. "I'm glad you were mine too, Aedan-kun." She moaned and arched backwards when he pulled out. She felt like she was going to cum again and wished he would continue but she didn't want to say anything. She just smiled at him and kissed him passionatly while she held him.

Hikaru loved the muffled sound of Kaleb's moans as he played with him. He stuck his tounge into Kaleb's mouth after he told him that he could do whatever he wanted. After a little while he flipped Kaleb onto his stomach and got behind him. Hikaru placed his hands on Kaleb's hips and pulled him up into doggystyle. He spit on the tip of his dick so he could stick it into Kaleb's ass. He stuck it in and slowly thrusted, moaning everytime he went in.

Rokuzai nodded and held Kamiko tigher when she told him that she wouldn't let it happen. He looked loosened his hold on her and looked at her as she answered his question."It's alright. Hopefully we won't have to see who you're talking about." He smiled at her and kissed her. He laid her down and lied next to her, cuddling up to her as he tried to calm her down.

Minamoto smirked at Itsuko when she called him a perv. "Only for you, love." He told her as he made her ride him. After a little while he rolled both of them over and pinned her down. "Now it's my turn to please both of us." He started banging her harder and faster as her moaning got louder and louder.

Minami heard his moans of ecstasy right before he came. She lifted up to the head of Malik's penis and sucked as she vigirously jerk him. She loved the taste of his cum and would have loved for him to continued cumming. As they were finished she rolled off of Malik and started to shake from the pleasure she just endured. He was trying to calm her breathing as she lied there. "I don't think I am going to have sex with anyone else, unless you request for a threesome." Minami told Malik in a joking manner but really ment it.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012, 1:03 am
Aedan opened his eyes and looked at her. He smiled when he realized Ayane wanted him to continue. As he started kissing her back, he slid his hand under her skirt and started fingering her. He moved his other hand up her body and started playing with one of her breasts.

Kaleb closed his eyes as Hikaru kissed him again. He blushed even more as Hikaru rolled him over onto his stomache. He glanced back as he was put into doggy style. As he felt Hikaru's dick slid inside of him, he burried his face into his arms and moaned loudly. He gripped the blanket as his breathing started getting heavy.

Kamiko nodded in agreement. "Maybe it means that we didn't kill him..." She blushed a little as Rokuzai kissed her and laid her down. She rolled over on her side and cuddled up to him as well. "I'm really worried about all of this Roku-kun." She rested her head on his chest. "Please...just promise to be careful..."

Itsuko couldn't even answer Minamoto because of how hard she was breathing. She turned a dark shade of red when he rolled her over and got ontop of her and pinned her. She closed her eyes as she turned her head to the side, nearly screaming from the pleasure.

Malik glanced over at her and noticed that she was shaking from the pleasure and smiled at her. He seemed a bit surprised when Minami said that she wouldn't have sex with anyone else unless he requested it and blushed. He rubbed his head, a little embarassed. "O-ok...I uh...wow..." He wasn't sure how to respond to that and it only made him blush even more.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 14 Aug 2012, 4:51 am
As Ayane was kissing Aedan she felt his hand go under her skirt and inside of her, making her pull away from the kissing and she started screaming from the pleasure. When Aedan started gropping her, she started to scream out Aedan's name at the top of her lungs with ecstasy. She started to hump and grind on his hand as he made her cum. She turned to Aedan and clutched his shirt as she convulsted, still cumming. After a little while she was finished and pulled his hand away from her crotch. "Oh my god..." She said with a sigh of relief. "I won't ever leave you. Escpecially not your body, Aedan." She said as she blushed and kissed him on the cheek.

"So I can tell you really like being the dominated one, Kaleb. You didn't seem the type when I saw you the first time when we fought." Hikaru commented when Kalebs let him enter his easily. "But I guess we could swith the rolls back and forth every one in a whie." He said leaning over and grabbing a hold of Kaleb's dick and stroking it.

"We haven't gotten a chance to do any actual damage to him to be honest." Rokuzai told Kamiko as he held her. "It'll be ok, Kami-chan. And I do promise to be as careful as I possible can." He said as he held her tight and kissed her on the forehead.

Minamoto got really turned on when he was making Itsuko almost scream. He let go of her arms and stopped thrusting for a quick second. He wrapped his arms under her thighs and lifted them. He placed his hands near the top of her thighs and started banging her as hard and as fast as he could.

Minami wasn't really able to talk because she was ready to pass out. She moved from the foot of the bed to the head where she laid her head on a pillow and relaxed. "Come on babe, lay with me." She told Malik as she waved him to come to her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 14 Aug 2012, 5:51 am
Aedan smiled as she started to cum again. When she pulled his hand away, he wrapped his arms around her. "Twice in a row...didn't realize I was that good..." He chuckled a little, holding her closer. He moved his hand to her head and started running his fingers through her hair. "And I wont ever leave you," he said as he started to blush again. He closed his eyes, resting his head on the pillow next to hers. He moved his hand from her head and laced his fingers in one of her hands as he opened his eyes to look at her. "I never thought I'd get to be with a girl like you Ayane. Saving your life was the best choice I ever made," he said with a gentle smile.

Kaleb glanced back at Hikaru as he tried to keep his moaning under control. "Theres a lot you don't know about me." He nodded in agreement to his next comment. He closed his eyes, resting his forehead on the bed as his moaning got louder when Hikaru started stroking his dick. He nearly screamed his name when he felt like he was going to cum and almost sounded like he was hyperventalating.

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai and nodded. She smiled a little, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you Roku-kun." She kissed his cheek gently, then looked at him as she closed her eyes and smiled. "We should go try to find everyone and plan our next move."

Itsuko looked up at him as he stopped thrusting. She blushed as she watched Minamoto lifted her legs up. She closed her eyes tight as she felt him continue, arching her back a little. She reached up above her head, tightly grabbing the pillow. She leaned her head back and couldn't help but scream from pleasure each time he thrusted into her.

Malik watched her as she moved over to the pillow. He smiled and nodded as he crawled up next to her and laid down. He wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on her chest. "I like the idea of being called babe. Should I start calling you sweetie?" He asked, joking a little as he closed his eyes.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 14 Aug 2012, 7:16 am
"Well it doesn't help that... It felt so good..." She said as she closed her eyes and laid in Aedan's arms. She smiled when he told her that he wouldn't leave her. She held his hand tight when he inlaced his fingers with hers. "Same here, Aedan." She said as she moved in to kiss him.

"Well maybe we can get to know eachother this time." Hikaru commented as he fucked Kaleb as hard as he could. He heard him start practically screaming out his name and started jerking faster, moaning louder as he climbed to his climax as well. As he began to cum he fucked Kaleb as hard as he could, stroking Kaleb's cock pretty fast as he screamed.

"I love you too, Kami-chan." Rokuzai nodded and sat up, finally realizing that Kamiko had grown wings. "Well... Look at who's got a pair of wings, my little princess." He said as he looked at her wings and back at her with a smile. "Come on, we better wait for everyone in the throne room." Rokuzai got up and held out his hand to Kamiko.

Minamoto stopped thrusting began dragging Itsuko across the bed to the end. He stepped off the bed while his penis was still in her pussy and gave her a smirk. He dragged her a little farther until her ass was off the bed still holding onto her legs. "Are you ready for what might seem like a rollercoaster?" He asked as he began slowly thrusting into Itsuko again.

Minami cuddled up to Malik when he put his arm around her and his head on her chest. "I'll call you whatever you want me to, cuite." She replied as she smiled, poking his nose. "Well, we better go and see if anyone is waiting for us in the throne room."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum