Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:50 am
Hikaru watched rokuzai as he picked up and walked out of the church with Malik. He looked at Aedan as he sat next to him. "Well, he might be a low ranking vamp, but he was recruited by the prince. Most likely in person. So he would know where Alexander would be. It would be some great information to get from him though." He told Aedan as he leaned back on the bench.

Rokuzai's smile grew bigger as as Malik paniced. "OK, I won't kill you. You can let go of my arm now." He told Malik as he straightened his face. "When he unhands he's going to have to shock of his life!" Rokuzai thought to himself.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:14 am
"That's true." Aedan nodded in agreement. "I wonder..." He thought for a moment, then looked at Hikaru. "You think he might know Alexander's weakness? I mean, every vampire has one after all."

Malik began to open his eyes, looking at Rokuzai. His eyes were a little glassy from trying not to cry. "Th-thank you..." He said, but was still in fear and shaking. He slowly began to let go of Roku's arm.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 5:59 am
"I don't think so. But you could ask him when when they come back." Hikaru replied to Aedan's question, looking back at him.

"You're welcome." Rokuzai replied. As Malik let go of his arm go he dropped Malik and followed right beside him. "This is to ensure that you don't try anything." He said as he smiled a sharp toothed grin. His eyes turned into a red glow as he spiraled around Malik. He laughed crazily as he tormented Malik. As they we a few hundred feet from the ground, Rokuzai grabbed onto Maliks arm and slung him diagonally upwards, making Malik twist and twirl. He then appeared infront of Malik and grabbed his leg. "Having fun?" Rokuzai said as he pulled Malik up to his face. He then spun quickly around, whipping Malik around him. As he let go of Malik, he watching him spin like a fris-bee. Rokuzai appeared infront of Malik again and grabbed his face. "Alright customers. The ride is coming to an end." Rokuzai told Malik as he threw him straight down at the ground. Rokuzai appeared right before Malik hit the ground and grabbed him. He floated down the last few feet and walked back inside the church, with Malik slung over his shoulder.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 6:18 am
Malik's eyes grew wide as Rokuzai dropped him. He looked at Roku flying next to him. "Are you fucking crazy!?!" He closed his eyes when they were almost to the ground. He gasped when he was suddenly grabbed and thrown. He was starting to feel dizzy when he was grabbed again by his leg, hanging upside down. "Please! Just put me down!" He said, looking Rokuzai in the eye. He closed his eyes again when Roku began spinning him around and then throwing him again. When Roku grabbed his face to stop him, he had tears streaming down his cheeks. "I'm...begging you..." Then he was thrown straight down. "STOP IT!!" He screamed. It took him a moment to realized he hadn't hit the ground yet. He slowly opened his eyes in shock. He was speechless as Rokuzai slung him over his shoulder and walked back into the church.

Aedan looked up at them as they walked back inside. "So how'd it go?" He watched Rokuzai put Malik down.

Malik sat there for a moment, shaking from pure fear with a shocked look on his face. He was pale, even for a vampire. He held his stomache with one hand, using his other hand to support him as he leaned over and threw up.

Aedan kind of laughed as he watched Malik. "Oh, lovely. What in the world did you do to him?" He asked as he looked at Rokuzai.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:13 am
"I think it went well." Rokuzai replied laughing. He set Malik down on a bench. He turned and started walking towards Aedan as he said "Want me to show you?" He asked sarcatically. Rokuzai turned back around and walked back over to Malik and sat next to him. "So, are you going to tell us what we want to know; without any trouble this time?" He asked Malik, putting his hand on his back.

"Well, that didn't look pleasant from how Malik looks." Hikaru commented. He turned to Aedan. "So, you gonna ask him about Alexanders weakness?" He asked, pointing his thumb over at Malik.

"Yaaaaaaa... What'a going on guys?" Ayane asked as she awoke. She sat up and saw Malik throwing up. "Never mind my last question! What did I miss!?" She asked excitedly as she jumped up in her seat.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:46 am
Aedan shook his head as Rokuzai walked towards him. "No, I'm good." He laughed. He looked over at Ayane as she woke up. "Just a enthusiastic interrigation," he said jokingly. He crossed his arms as he heard Hikaru and looked over at Malik. "So, does my 'brother' have a weakness?"

Malik coughed a few times as he nodded to Rokuzai. He kept his head down as he began to speak. "Yeah, he does. Just one." He coughed again as he sat up. He wiped his mouth before looking at Aedan. "The princess. Ten years ago was the first time he met her. He convinced his father to make the arrangements for their engagement. I guess you could say it was like love at first sight. He always got what he wanted." He sighed, moving to a bench and sitting down. He leaned back before continuing. "He wants her for her foresight ability, but theres another reason. Her innocence. He told me once that it was rare to find something so pure...and he wanted to be the one to take it from her in a way. Just the thought of anyone even touching her pisses him off." He rubbed his head. "I never quite understood that to be honest, but if anything were to happen to her, say, a vampire biting her or something, he would go on a rampage and kill them." He crossed his arms, closing his eyes. "After he married her, he was planning on having the king and queen assassinated so he could control both kingdoms and enslave the humans, like he did for the vampire kingdom. When the vampire king was killed, they blamed it on humans, but it was him who gave the original order." He opened his eyes and sighed. "Alexander started this war for a purpose...to become something like a god in a way and take control of everything. He wont be satisfied until every last human is either killed or enslaved. As far as vampires who wont follow his orders, he'll mark them for treason and have them killed as well." As he finished, he looked at Rokuzai. "Anymore questions? I know everything about him. I'm as good as dead anyways."

Aedan was a bit surprised by what he said and a bit dumbfounded. "So, you're saying he's doing all this because he's a spoiled brat who gets upset if things don't go his way??"

Malik nodded, looking over at Aedan. "That's exactly what I'm saying. If he doesn't get what he wants, he'll just erase the problem that stands in his way."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 8:41 am
"Interesting..." Hikaru commented. "I don't think Minamoto knew about any of that stuff. Looks like I get to tell him somethings this time." He chuckled. "Well, this has been to much excitment for me for right now. I'm going for a walk." Hikaru said as as he got up to walk out of te church wan walk around the graveyard.

"Well, that's enough for now." Rokuzai told Malik. "Why don't we join the ladies in the kitchen." He whispered as he got up. "We'll talk more about it later. You seem like you're good for information. So I'll keep you alive for as long as I can." He continued to whisper to Malik. He started walking to the kitchen as he waved for everyone to follow him.

"Why are you whispering?" Ayane asked. She shrugged as she got up to follow Rokuzai. "So, how does it feel to be a full blooded vampire?" She asked hoping either Rokuzai or Malik would answer.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:08 am
Aedan nodded to Hikaru as he left the church. He stood up and began following everyone to the kitchen with his hands behind his head. "Never thought someone could be so selfish in the world." He sighed.

Malik nodded to Rokuzai and got up off the bench. He followed behind Ayane and heard her question. He thought for a moment. "It's really not all that great in my opinion. I never wanted to be a vampire. I was only 16 when I was turned..." He put his hands in his pockets. "To be honest, I think of it as more of a curse."

A 'bird' watched as they left, it's 'eyes' glowing red. Once they left the room, it flew away. After a while, it landed on a mans hand. "The prince will not be pleased..." The man stood up and began walking to meet up with the prince.

Itsuko set down a plate of food in front of the princess. "Enjoy m'lady." She looked up as everyone began to enter the kitchen. "There's plenty of food for everyone if you're hungry." She said as she walked over to the stove to get her own plate of food.

Kamiko smiled at her and nodded. "Thank you very much." She looked over at everyone and put her hands together. "Oh yes, please join us. Itsuko's cooking is really very delicious." She noticed Malik was with them and closed her eyes as she smiled.

Kyle walked into the dark room. He stopped about halfway, kneeling as he placed one head on his chest. He bowed his head as the 'bird' landed on his shoulder. "It seems Kira was killed in battle by followers of the princess. Unfortunatly, Malik has betrayed us. He has given up information about you sire that they may use against you when the time comes. But as far as I can tell, they're only keeping him until they're finished getting the information they need."

Alexander smirked. He was sitting with his elbow resting on the arm of the chair and his cheek resting on the back of his hand. "So, he was just a mutt who couldn't be tamed after all." He chuckled to himself. "No matter. Kyle...you've always been so loyal. I think it's time to give you a little treat. Dispose of him...but, make sure it's slow. We want him to beg for forgiveness and regret his betrayal."

Kyle closed his eyes. "As you wish." He stood up and left the room. When he got outside of the building, he took his 'bird' off of his shoulder. "Keep a close eye on them and remain hidden." He lifted his hand and watched as the creature flew off back towards the church.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 9:59 am
As Hikaru left the church he noticed a bird with red eyes fly away. He paid no attention to it as he continued walking. He walked around the graveyard, reading the tombstones as he passed by them.

"Mmmmm. That does smell delicious." Ayane said as she jogged over to the stove after Itsuko got her plate. "It looks even more appitizing when you look at it!" She said as her eyes started to lite up in joy. "She grabbed a dish went back to the food. She got a plate full because she was feeling like she was starving. After she was done with that she went over to the table and sat down. The moment she sat she started pigging out.

"That does smell pretty good. I haven't had a good meal in years." Rokuzai said as he went to get his plate. He went adn got his fod and sat at the table as well. After he took one bite, he had a mouthgasm, moaning from how good it was. "You weren't kidding princess, this food is to die for." He said as he started to pig out on it as well. "We should go and talk down in the base after we're done eating. Just incase anyone is spying on us. We do have one of the princes guards 'hostage'. Why not make them think that we went to go kill you where no one could see?" Rokuzai said as he stopped eating for a second. "And so that Kamiko isn't left out on known information. She is the most vital part in my plan." He said as he took another bite. "I'll explain everything later, Kamiko. You might not like what I have planned, but it'll work if we use it right." He said as he took another bite.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:20 am
The 'bird' landed in a nearby tree and began watching Hikaru's movements carefully. Kyle was listening to everything through his companion.

Aedan walked over and grabbed a plate of food. He walked over, sitting next to Itsuko and Kamiko. "Been a while since we had one of your meals Itsuko." He took a bite, listening to Rokuzai. He had a bad feeling about what his plan was.

Itsuko bowed her head to everyone, closing her eyes. "It's the least I can do. I apologize for using your kitchen without permission." She lifted her head and looked at Rokuzai as he said that Kamiko was a vital part of his plan. She closed her eyes again and began eating.

Malik shrugged his shoulders. He could eat, but he didn't really have to being a vampire. It was a choice. Besides, he felt a little out of place here. He never got to be around people who acted so friendly towards eachother. He looked at Rokuzai and nodded as he leaned up against a wall, his hands still in his pockets. "At least if they think I'm dead, it'll prolong the next encounter. More than likely, he'll send Kyle..."

Kamiko closed her eyes and smiled as she nodded. "I'm glad you all are enjoying yourselves!" She sat up straight, taking a small bite. She was a princess after all. Good table manners were essential. She opened her eyes, looking up at Rokuzai. "I'm vital?" She nodded when he said he would explain it to her later. "Ok then." She continued eating, then looked over at Malik and smiled. "Come and join us."

Malik looked at the princess and rubbed his head. "I uh...I'm not exactly used to the whole vibe you guys got going on."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:44 am
"It's alright. This kitchen barely gets used anyways. This is actually the first time in like... Well every since I had that good meal a few years back." Rokuzai replied. "Oh and... uuhh.. Heeerrrggg.... Thank you. cough cough." He said a little under his brerath because he wasn't very good with giving out compliments. He finished eating and put his plate in the sink. Well when anyone wants to know anymore, I'll be in in the base. I'll leave the door open so you guys will know where to go." He told everyone as he left the kitchen and headed for the main hall of the church. He entered the base and left the door open like he said he would. He went and laid on his bed until everyone arrived. But as he laid down. he felt something under the covers "What the..." He pulled the cover off and found Minami under them, naked none the less. "Urgh... Why do you persist on trying to seduce me!?" He exclaimed. "Just... Just go get some clothes on. They're going to be down here soon." He said in a demanding tone as he got back up and turned around.

"But Ro-kun... You used to love it when I did this." Minami told Rokuzai as she still tried to seduce him. She noticed that he ws ignoring her. "Ok... I'll get dressed then..." She said kind of disappointed when she was putting on her clothes. "One of these days though. I'm going to get inside your pants again." She said as she winked at him and sat back down, but in a sexy position.

Ayane was confused with all this talk of planning and vital characters and what not. She just continued eating and followed everyone when they were done eating.

As Hikaru walked around the graveyard he noticed the same bird. But this time, it was watching him. He started walking in its direstion, trying to not be suspisious. He could feel something off about the bird. But he couldn't make out what it was.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 11:55 am
"You're welcome," Itsuko said as she stood up. She took Kamiko's plate when she was finished and put them in the sink. "Go on ahead m'lady. Hikaru hasn't had a chance to eat yet, so I'll clean up the dishes for now." She took her gloves off and turned the water on.

Kamiko nodded as she stood up, pushing her chair in. "Ok. We'll see you soon." She smiled and followed Aedan to go meet up with Rokuzai.

Aedan got up and took his plate to the sink. He sighed, motioning for Malik to follow them. Once they got down there, Aedan knocked on the doorway. "Are we interrupting you?" He asked sarcastically.

Malik was standing next to Aedan, looking at Minami in that sexy position. He blushed a little, forcing himself to look away as he rubbed his head. "We could come back later," he said after Aedan's question.

Kamiko giggled, holding her hands behind her back. "Be nice you two." She was already pretty used to Minami acting like that, so it didn't bother her anymore.

The creature's eyes glowed red for a moment, then turned and flew away to avoid anymore suspicion for now.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 3:49 am
Hikaru walked back nito the church after the bird flew away. As he walked into the church he noticed that no one was there. He heard water flowing from the kitchen and went to go check it out. As he entered he saw Itsuko, appearing to be nodding off as she did the dishes. Hikaru went over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Why don't I help you with the those." He said as he toold his hand off of her shoulder ready to help if she said she needed it.

"You're not interrupting anything!" Rokuzai turned and snapped at Aedan. "We still need to wait for Hikaru and Itsuko to get down here. So go sit at the table." He said to everyone as he went into another room in the base.

Minami noticed that malik was blushing. "Oh, you look so adorable Malik. So, does a vampire as hot as me, sitting like this, turn you on?" She asked Malik as she leaned toward him, showing as much cleavage as she can. "If you want, I can take you back to my room later. It's been so long since I've have actua; vampire." She said when she walked up behind him when Malik sat down, placing her breasts upon his head.

Ayane giggled a little at all of what was going on. She nodded when Rokuzai told them to go sit at the table and followed orders. "I wonder when Itsuko and Hikaru are coming? I know they probably won't want to miss any of the information if it takes too long." Ayane said out loud, resting her arm on the table as she proped her head up.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:06 am
Itsuko looked up at Hikaru and nodded. "I would appriciate that, thank you." She moved over so he could help her. When they finished cleaning up, she dried her hands and put her gloves back on. "They're expecting us downstairs. We shouldn't make them wait any longer," she said as she turned to face Hikaru.

Aedan laughed. "I was just kidding." He walked over to the table and sat down between Kamiko and Ayane, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head. He glanced over at Ayane. "I'm sure they're on their way." He closed his eyes and smiled at her. He then looked at Minami. "Hey, leave the poor kid alone."

Kamiko sat down and looked over at Malik. She giggled as Minami teased him. She folded her hands neatly in her lap as she watched Rokuzai leave the room.

Malik turned a deep shade of red. "U-um..." He didn't want to admit it, but it did turn him on a little. He realized he was staring at her cleavage and looked away again as he walked over and sat down. He avoided looking at her as she started to walk over. "I...g-g-guess..." He wasn't sure what to do and kind of slouched in his chair when she had her breasts on his head.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:53 am
Hikaru nodded saying "You're welcome." Pulling up his sleeves. He looked at Itsuko and smiled before helping her finish the dishes.He pulled his sleeves back down after they finished and dried his hands. "Show me the way." He said as he bowed to Itsuko and followed her.

Ayane nodded and smiled at Aedan. She then turned to see Minami resting her boobs ontop of Malik's slouched head. She giggled a little and turned back. She yawned and rested her on her arm.

"Poor kid huh?" Minami asked Aedan as she started to caress Malik's chest. "He's only 100 years younger then me. So He's not that much younger in vampire years." She said as she wrapped her arms around Malik "Ok, we're going to have fun later then my little vampy-poo." She said as she touched his nose with her finger. She then went to go sit next to Malik.

As Rokuzai was in the other room he fumbled and searched for stuff to write with and on. He finally found a few pens and pencils and enough paper just in case he needed to use more.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 9:31 am
Itsuko nodded and began heading back to the main hall with him following. "Father, I'm not sure why, but I feel like this plan Rokuzai has is going to endanger the princess greatly. I'm a bit conflicted whether or not to allow that," she said, seeing his opinion on the subject. She walked over to the trap door, heading down the stairs.

Aedan leaned forwards, resting one arm on the table. He placed his other hand on Ayane's head, rubbing it for a moment. "If you're tired, why not sleep?" He asked with a smile. He moved his hand from her head so she could sit up if she wanted to. "I can always fill you in later if you want?"

Kamiko giggled, looking at Ayane. "Aedan's lap makes a pretty comfortable pillow. That's the only reason he suggested it," she said in an innocent yet teasing tone.

Aedan blushed a little as he sat up, crossing his arms. "That's not true..." He closed his eyes and sighed.

Malik froze as she started caressing his chest. He looked down in embarassment as he felt her arms wrap around him. "O-ok..." His hair covered his eyes as he avoided looking at anyone when she moved to sit next to him.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:16 am
"I'm not sure. But I can understand your concern. But just listen to him and even though it might sound astranged, sometimes the worst plans are the best plans." Hikaru told Itsuko. As they walked down into the base they saw eeryone sitting around a table except for Rokuzai. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Rokuzai come out of a side room with pen's, pancils and paper. He went and sat down next to where Rokuzai sat down.

Rokuzai finally got everything collected and headed back out to the table where everyone was sitting at. He flopped all of the items on the table, trying to keep them from falling off of course. He sat down and sighed before he started talking. He looked around the table and saw that everyone was there. "Alright since everyone is here, we're going to start off on Malik. Who ever has any questions before I start to ask him anything. Go for it." He told everyone as he leaned back in his seat.

Ayane kind of blushed when she heard Kamiko tease about Aedan's lap being comfortable. "Nah, I'm fine, I was just bored of waiting. but maybe I can sleep in your lap later?" She asked Aedan innocently, sitting back up.

"Well I'm not really interested in asking him any questions. I'll just be the support and medic if I'm needed." Minami told Rokuzai as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand that was proped on the table.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:14 pm
"Perhaps you're right." Itsuko smiled a little as she closed her eyes. It was the first time she smiled. She followed him into the room and sat down at the table with everyone. She looked up as Rokuzai walked into the room and sat down.

Aedan looked at Ayane, a little surprised by her response. He smiled and nodded. "I don't mind," he said as he looked over at Rokuzai. He was used to Kamiko sleeping in his lap that it didn't really bother him. He thought for a moment before turning to Malik. "Actually, I do have a question. How'd someone like you end up working for the prince in the first place?"

Malik looked up at Aedan. He leaned back, crossing his arms. "It's not so much that I'm really strong or anything. Actually, the prince wants vampires with unique abilities to be his ally rather than his enemy..." He stopped for a moment as he thought about it. "The next person the prince will probably send is the third strongest within the elite. His name is Kyle. But he's like any normal vampire, however, he contracted with a demon a while back that now acts as his familiar. He's mainly used as a spy. It's basically an abnormal looking crow with no eyes, but he can watch everything happening through that bird..." He looked at Rokuzai and smiled. "You know...if the prince found out about you're hypnosis, he might become interested, but we'd have to get Kyle to report it to him somehow. He only recruits in person. The only problem is the leader of the elite will be with him..."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 31 Jul 2012, 7:44 am
Hikaru sat there and just listened. He knew that any questions he had were going to be answered. He was intreged when Malik said something about Alexander would recruit Roku if he showed him his hypnosis. "I think you should do that, Rokuzai. It would be a great chance to be able to get a look inside of where the prince is." Hikaru told Rokuzai, sitting back and crossing his arms. "That reminds me. When you said something about a bird, I saw this raven outside that had glowing red eyes." He added as he started to lean in the table.

Minami just sat there and waited for her play time Malik, not caring what they were talking about.

Ayane just sat there and listened. But she was more interested in the conversation than Minami was.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea, Malik, Hikaru." Rokuzai started. "We need to find this raven and and show the prince what my 'unique' power can do." He told Malik. "But we need to know what the other elites weaknesses are."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012, 8:24 am
Malik nodded. "He'll send you on one assignment to prove your loyalty. Usually, it's just to kill someone...but once you gain his trust, it's very easy to get him alone," he explained before starting to talk about the others. "Well, as I said, Kyle is no good in close combat. His familiar does most of the fighting for him. The 2nd in commands name is Blaine." He closed his eyes before continuing. "Blaine is also a range attacker. Get caught by his trap and you'll never break free from his chains. His main weakness is that he's not as fast as most vampires. Hell, I'm faster than him, but he can defend himself and usually can avoid a close range attack fairly well. You'd have to catch him off gaurd..." He slowly opened his eyes, staring blankly at the table. "Kaleb is the leader of the elite gaurd. I don't know much about him, but in a way, his weakness is the prince. I heard a rumor that he was indebted to the royal family for six generations. He is one of the first vampires to exist...but I never really believed it. He wont let you near the prince. You either have to lead him away somehow, or kill him before you could even touch Alexander. He is a master swordsman, quick, agile...Alexander always refered to him as the perfect gaurd dog..."

Kamiko thought for a moment, then looked at Malik. "But, wouldn't that make him more powerful than the prince?"

Malik nodded as he looked at her. "Most don't know that. They've always thought pure bloods to have a superior power, but I'd say if he really has lived that long, then yeah, he would be more powerful. It's rare for him to leave Alexander's side."

Aedan leaned forward again as he listened. He listened in silence for a moment. Itsuko looked over at Rokuzai. "It seems Alexander wasn't our biggest threat. If this is true, Kaleb may end up being a huge problem when we finally confront the prince."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 31 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm
Rokuzai sat in his chair writing down when Malik was telling him, not bothering to look up. "Kaleb might be a problem. But if it's only one person we can distract him..." He paused as he wrote down really important information. "... And get the prince alone and take the vampire kingdom." He said outloud as he continued writing. He finished up on the second piece of paper. He looked up at Malik and smiled. "Well, just one last question. Where is the prince staying? Since the broadcast didn't look like he was in the castle." Rokuzai asked as he sat back in his chair, crossing his arms.

Hikaru got up and stretched. "Well, I'll be upstairs if you need me." He waved as he exited the base. He heard a knocking on the door as he entered the main hall. He walked over to the door and opened it slowly and cautiously. When Hikaru opened the door he saw that it was hs old informant and his life long friend, Minamoto. He had a very surprised and shocked look on his face. "Where have you been, Moto?" He asked as he went to go give him a hug.

Minamoto smiled when he saw Hikaru and hugged him. "I've been trying to gather more information but..." Minamoto stopped and looked down. "The prince's men almost caught me, so I had to go into hiding. But when I went to go to the church, everyone there said that they haven't seen you since this morning so I searched the city for you and here you are. At the abandoned church. I never thought you would be here." He told Hikaru. "So when am I aloud inside?" He asked sarcastically and laughed.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:51 pm
Itsuko watched as Hikaru get up and leave. She listened for a moment before standing up herself. "I'll return later m'lady," She said, bowing her head to Kamiko before leaving the room. She headed upstairs. As she entered the main hall, she noticed Hikaru was standing in the doorway with someone. She moved a little closer to them, seeing it was Minamoto and bowed her head. "It's been a long time. A few years now if I remember correctly." She lifted her head to look at him. "How have you been?"

"Ok." Kamiko nodded to Itsuko as she excused herself and left the room. She looked over towards Rokuzai, watching what he was writing mainly out of boredom. She turned her attention back to Malik when Roku asked his question.

Malik looked at Rokuzai with a nod. "Just outside the city, theres a mansion that is protected by the prince's illusions to make it seem like nothing is there. That's how he's remained off the map for so long." He explained, rubbing his head with a sigh. "The only way to get inside is by voice commands. Only those in the elite gaurd and the prince himself can move in and out freely."

Aedan leaned back, putting his hands behind his head. He sighed. "Jeez, if finding it is that hard, I can only imagine what security is like from tresspassing."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 5:27 am
"Yeah. It has been a while Itsu." Minamoto said as he went to go give Itsuko a hug as he entered the church. "I've been fine, ya know, sneaking in and out of places. Nearly getting caught in lieing about being a spy. It's all fun and games to me though. But enough about me How have you two been?" He replied. "So I heard you guys were with a few other people. I would really like to meet them." Minamoto said as he bowed.

"Eh, you know my work Moto. Slaying evil vampires, saving people. Religiously and nonreligiously." Hikaru replied. "This is my informant..." He turned to Itsuko and put his arm around Minamoto's shoulders "... He is a spy for the king. No one is supposed to know that he is a spy just in case there is a spy for the vampire king or prince. The only reason why I know is because the king, Minamoto, and I are really close friends. You could say we are like brother." He told Itsuko and put his arm by his side. "Everyone is down in the base. I didn't know that this church was a disguise for a vampire base though when I first saw it. But the base is over this way." He said as he started walking off back to the trap door that led to the base where everyone else was.

Minamoto nodded as Hikaru explained. "Yeah. This is a great place for a hide out. I bet the base was build by the vamps that occupied this abandoned church." Minamoto commented. "It was nice seeing you again lady Itsuko." He said as he bowed to Itsuko and followed Hikaru.

"Well it's a good thing we captured you instead of killing you." Rokuzai said as he leaned forward looking at Malik. He turned to Aedan and said "Well... If it's just the prince on a deserted island that no one knows about. I doubt Alex needs security. Because he has a vampire that is probably about twenty to forty thousand years old and his other lackies. Since we killed and captured one, there are three more. And that crow Malik and Hikaru mentioned sounds very suspicious." He commented on what Aedan said. Rokuzai turned back to Malik. "So would I be able to use my x-ray vision to see through the illusion? Or would that be a wasted effort?" He asked Malik as he jotted down more notes.

"What would be the best way of getting the princes attention on Roku though?" Ayane ask Malik, tilting her a head a little as she sat up.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 6:16 am
Itsuko nodded. "I've been alright...," she said, not bothering to hug him back. She wasn't really affectionate. She looked at them as they both left and bowed before walking out the door to go scout for the mysterious bird.

Aedan looked at Rokuzai. "You've got a point there."

Malik sighed, standing up as he looked at Rokuzai. "Actually, you probably could use your x-ray vision to see past his illusions, but honestly, I wouldn't know for sure." He looked over at Ayane. "Getting Kyle to somehow make a report about Rokuzai's power wouldn't be difficult. Especially if he thought it would be a problem later. Kyle can see everything through his familiar, so..." He thought for a moment, then looked at Roku. "...I wonder if you'd be able to hypnotize him through his familiar?" He wondered aloud, then shrugged. He placed his hands behind his head, closing his eyes. "Now, if that's all, I really don't want any more part of this. Alexander more than likely has one of them after me, so I won't wander too far from the church, but I need some air." He turned and headed to the door. He stopped and looked up at Hikaru and Minamoto as they walked in. "Oh, the priest returns with a guest." He shrugged again and started to walk past them.

Kamiko looked up at Hikaru and smiled. She stood up, bowing to him and Minamoto. "Hello." She stood up, closing her eyes and smiling innocently at them. "Whose your friend Hikaru-kun?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 01 Aug 2012, 6:59 am
"That sounds really interesting." Ayane said as her eyes widened a little bit. "I wouldn't doubt you'd be able to do that Roku-kun." She said as she looked over at Rokuzai.

"Mhm... Seems like he set up his defences so that if someone really wanted to find him they would be able to." Rokuzai said as he sat back in his chair. "I wouldn't doubt it either Ayane." He told Ayane as he put is hand on his chin and started caressing it. "By the way, where did that ninja sneak off to? She needs to here the rest of this meeting as well." Rokuzai said as he got up turning to the princess.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Where do you think you are going there, little man?" Minami said as she saw Malik walking away. She got up and ran after him.

Hikaru and Minamoto raised their eye brows when they heard Malik's remark. "Don't have to be so rude there, Malik, the second rate lightening user." Minamoto said as he shoved his hands in his pockets as he continued to follow Hikaru. As he got down to the level floor he bowed to everyone. "Hello everyone. You guys might have wondered who Hikaru's informant was when he told you about me." He told everyone as he stood straight up again. "My name is Minamoto. And it's nice to meet the group who is helping the princess escape from the claws of unwanted marriage." He complimented everyone that was in the room at the time.

Hikaru kind of chuckled when he heard Minamoto's remark. He walked down and sat at the table again waiting for the rest of the plan to be told. But it seems like their going to have to wait for Itsuko to come back before it is going to be revieled.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum