Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Empty An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:39 am
The vampiric kindom is a high ranking family of purebloods. They have been at war with the humans for centuries, but it seems they wish to sign a peace treaty. The princess is being forced to marry the pureblood prince in order for their families to combine and allow there to be peace on the land once again. However, there are vampires as well as humans who don't want to have anything to do with the war. They mainly mind their own business and keep to themselves. But those vampires that live amongst the humans dare not reveal their true identity.

Mental note to everyone: They are daywalkers, but most still prefer to only go out at night. And there are Dhampir's as well (Human/Vampire). However Dhampir's don't get all the same abilities. They require rest as well as needing to breathe. Also Alexander is the only pureblood so NO adding more.

Races:
Human
Vampire
Dhampir

Name:

Age (Not required for vampire race):

Race:

Side (For the war or against it):

Occupation (If you want one):

Personality:

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs):

Appearance:

Note: I have this many characters for various reasons. Most wont come til later in the story and are basically NPC's in a way so they can die. The first three characters are my main.

Name: Kamiko "Tsuki" Tsukiyomi

Race: Human

Side: Opposed

Personality: A shy and sweet girl. She has never been outside the castle walls and isn't sure what the outside world is like. She always acts without thinking when her friend's lives are at stake.

History: She has been pampered her entire life. Always got whatever she wanted and more. But for some reason, she was never happy. She knew about the war outside her walls, but didn't know the details of it. After she found out that she was going to be apart of an arranged marriage, she ran away from home and hid in a large city. No one knew what she looked like, thanks to her family hiding her from the world. That was her advantage.

Abilities: Can see into the future as well as the past.

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] 1161540737_turesfairy
Name: Aedan

Race: Dhampir

Personality: Can be a bit quiet, but isn't afraid to state his opinion if it endangers the princess.

History: He had been watching over the princess since he was young. Trained by the most skilled swordsman, he never goes anywhere without his two katanas. He is never far from Kamiko's side and has even grown to love her. But he would never admit that. Though, he can get very jealous. He actually has no idea hes a Dhampir. It was hidden from him so he would be raised as a normal human.

Abilities: Can move quickly and can put spiritual energy into his swords to make them more powerful. Can also read thoughts.

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Orizi-e27
Name: Itsuko "Shadow" Akie

Race: Vampire

Personality: She doesn't talk much. She is more of a shadow on the wall than normal gaurds.

History: Growing up as an assassin, she was hired by the Tsukiyomi family to protect their daughter. She perfers to leave her history alone. (You never really learn much about it)

Abilities: Blood Channel [A lot like her shadow travel except she can use blood scattered around the room and travel through it], Able to bring in a fog and travel through it, Shadow travel in enhanced extremely, Telepathy, Can see the memories of those she drinks blood from

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Anime-red

Note: They basically are in order by strongest to weakest. But that doesn't mean you'll meet them from bottom to top :3

Name: Alexander "Blood Prince"

Race: Pure Blood Vampire

Side: For the war

Personality: Seductive, Rude, Hates humans and will never let anyone get in the way of his goal.

Abilities: All normal abilities are enhanced because he is a pure blood (Main bad guy, gotta make him hard to beat x3 ), Also an illusionist.

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Misteor11
Name: Kaleb

Personality: He is basically a lifeless machine who does nothing but follow orders. A dog as the prince puts it.

Abilities: Quick, Shapeshifter

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Guywithswordintherain
Name: Blaine

Personality: Hates when things aren't over with quickly. He usually doesn't fight unless he feels the lower ranks arn't going to win. Basically, he's lazy and doesn't fight unless he has too.

Abilities: Quick, Silent step (Skills of an assassin basically)

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Anime112-1
Name: Kyle

Personality: Perfers to keep to himself. Quiet.

Abilities: Manipulate thoughts, Summon black crows

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] AnimeBoy
Name: Kira

Personality: Sarcastic, Seductive and a complete and utter bitch

Abilities: Can extend her nails into sharp blades, Quick and agile like a cat

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Anime-77

Name: Malik

Personality: A little hasty, feels like he can beat anyone.

Abilities: Skilled bowman, Can turn his arrows into thunder arrows

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Hot123

Name: Rokuzai

Age (Not required for vampire race): unknown

Side: Pro-war

Personality: Cold, distant, rude, aggressive, but nice when he gets to know you

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs): fly, invisible, x-ray vision (left eye, changes from red to yellow), hypnosis (right eye), Able to control wind

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Vampire

Name: Ayane

Age (Not required for vampire race): 17

Race: Dhampire

Side: Against

Personality: sweet, shy, open hearted

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs): Enhanced sight, regeneration [takes 2 days for full regeneration]

Appearance:

Name: Hikaru

Age (Not required for vampire race): 46

Race: Human

Side (For the war or against it): Against

Occupation (If you want one): High priest

Personality: Honest, trusting, caring

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs): Persuasive, extremely agile

Appearance:
An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Anime_preist

Name: Minami

Age (Not required for vampire race): unknown

Side (For the war or against it): Pro-war

Occupation (If you want one): Priest

Personality: sweet, slutty, naive

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs): Seductive charm, invisability, Persuasion

Appearance:

Name: Minamoto

Age (Not required for vampire race): 46, but looks 23

Side (For the war or against it): Against

Occupation (If you want one): spy for the human king

Personality: Respectful, honest, polite

History (Optional):

Abilities (Max of 5 for vampires, 2 for Humans, 3 for Dhampirs): Invisibility, extremely persuasive, teleportation, shapeshift, extreme uncontrolable rage

Appearance:

Last edited by MischievousFoxx on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 2:24 am; edited 4 times in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:41 am
As she opened her eyes, she quickly sat up to check what time it was. The young princess smiled as she got out of bed and began changing her clothes. She put her coat on, walking towards the door. When she opened the door, she looked to make sure there were no gaurds around before continuing through the castle halls.

"A bit late for a walk princess."

Kamiko gasped and turned to see Aedan leaned up against a wall with his arms crossed. She put her hood on. "You're not making me stay..."

Aedan smiled as he stood up, putting his hands into his pockets. "I never said I was going to stop you." He knelt down, placing his hand on his chest as he bowed his head. "We're coming with you."

Kamiko stood there for a moment. "But..." She jumped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked to see Itsuko standing behind her.

"There are no buts...We will be going with you no matter where you go..." Itsuko smiled gently.

Kamiko smiled and nodded. "Alright. Then, I won't stop you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

It was morning as the boat arrived at the dock. The three run aways made their way off the boat. Kamiko looked around in amazement. She had never been outside of the castle walls. She looked at her loyal bodygaurds, her best friends with a smile.

Aedan rubbed his head as he looked around. "Not quite what I expected."

Itsuko nodded. "Indeed." She closed her eyes, vanishing into the shadows to watch from afar.

Kamiko closed her eyes as she smiled. "Come on Aedan. Let's head into the city!" She turned and began running off towards the city.

Aedan sighed, placing his hand on his head. "Don't go running off on your own!" He said as he ran to catch up with her. "This place is dangerous. What if someone figures out who you are?"

Kamiko looked up at him and shook her head as she slowed down to start walking. "No one knows what the princess looks like. They won't reconize my face."

Aedan walked next to her, placing one hand on the hilt of his sword. He looked around. "But there have been rumors of vampires living in this city. Hey, Itsuko..."

Itsuko appeared in the shadows and looked at him. "I know..." She bowed to the princess before vanishing again to survey the area and get some information.

Kamiko held her hands behind her back. "You worry too much."

"And you don't worry enough." Aedan shook his head, closing his eyes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

"Oh.... Ung..... Mmmmm... That was the best! Thank you, I really needed that. But unfortunatly..." Minami was talking to her prey after she 'played' with it. She grinned and showed her fangs. "... You have to die." She said as she caressed her preys cheeked. Minami then grabbed his hair and pulled his head to the side and bite down on his neck. After she was done eating she exited the building saying "He was really sweet too. I also really liked his bed. Why did that have to break in the middle of our 'play' time..." She said to herself forgetting that Rokuzai was waiting for her.

"What in the fuck too you so long, Minami!?" Rokuzai yelled as he leaned forward at Minami. "Why can't you just go and kill your target, instead of fucking every single inch of it! Did you atleast get me the his head?" He said leaning back and putting his hand out.

"I forgot... Sorry Ro-kun... I can make it up to you if you'd like? You know, the way I..." Minami was interrupted by Rokuzai and jumped. She started walking back off to the church without him.

"Then I'll get it myself! Why do I always go with you on these stupid ass missions..." Rokuzai smacked his forehead as he walked inside to retreive the head, but stopped to turn around. "I don't need your god damn loose ass pussy. I just need you to do your got damn job without any altercations." He told her, then Rokuzai turned back around and went to the room where the body lies. "Haaaaaaaaaaa... Why do they force me to do missions with this bitch." He said as he pulled the head right off the body. "I need some real work. These lame ass jobs just aren't cutting it." Rokuzai said before heading to the bounty center under the curch.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up going to school and..." Ayane stopped midsentence as she felt a blast of wind blew by her and it stopped her in her tracks. "Geez... He could have had a little more decensy..." She said as she continued walking home. Ayane started jogging home because she felt like doing a little exercise. She wasn't paying attention so she ran into a someone. She fell back and slammed her head on the ground. She sat up and held the back of her head trying not to cry from the pain. She got up and started to walk over to the girl she knocked over. "I am so sorry. I wasn't paying any attention. I..." Ayane stopped when she saw the gaurd looking at her.

Aedan rubbed his head as he closed his eyes. "Hopefull Itsuko is having more luck than we are searching for a place."

Kamiko looked up at him. "I'm not sure, but knowing her, she will find something here pretty soon." She smiled. As she turned to look where she was going, she ran into someone and fell on her ass. Her hood was knocked off her head during the fall.

Aedan knelt down next to Kamiko. "Are you alright?!" He glared at the girl as he helped the princess up. "Why don't you watch where you're going next time!?"

Kamiko placed her hand on his shoulder, showing the ring on her finger. "It's alright. It was an accident after all." She turned to face Ayane and bowed to her. "Please excuse my friend's rudeness. He is only worried about me." She stood up staight and smiled. "But it wasn't all your fault miss. I wasn't paying attention either."

Aedan sighed, crossing his arms. He looked up as he noticed a broadcast starting on a nearby television.

"...We are coming to you live with a formal announcement from the vampire prince himself." The camera cut to a fairly young looking man sitting there. He had his elbow resting on the arm of the chair and his chin rested on the back of his hand. His eyes were completely hidden by his hair. He smirked. It was twisted and almost...frightening. "I would like to address humans and vampires alike with a proposition. My bride to be seems to have vanished during the night. The princess of the human kingdom seems to have decided to be a bit...difficult." He chuckled before continuing. "I will give anything for her safe return...money, power...I can give it all." He lifted his head just enough to show his left eye. His eyes were dead and emotionless it seemed. "She wears a diamond ring on her finger, showing my families crest within the diamond. The first to return her to me, shall be rewarded with whatever they desire the most." He closed his eyes as he put his head back down so you couldn't see his left eye anymore. "She also has two body gaurds with her. I don't care what happens to them. Kill them...rape them...keep them as your slave if you wish." As he looked up again, his eyes had a piercing gaze, like he was looking into your soul. "But do not let them stop you no matter what. And...if any harm does come to her...I will personally kill whoever touched her myself..." The camera cut back to the news reporter as the broadcast continued for a moment before ending.

Kamiko looked down at the ground, holding her hands to her chest as she tried to cover up the ring. Aedan looked at her, then at the girl. "Sorry, but we're in a hurry." He took Kamiko's hand and led her away from Ayane without saying another word.

Rokuzai stopped to as he read a broadcast come on about a missing engaged princess and the person to bring her to him would get whatever he desired. He dropped the head and began his search for the princess. "Finally. Some good work. So many things I could have once I return that girl. But the only things he forgot to mention was where he was and what to girl looks like. Well I guess that's why there's a large bounty for her." He said to himself as he leaped from rooftop to rooftop finding a great area to start looking.

Minami heard the announcement but didn't care about it. She just continued back to the abandonded church in the graveyard. On her way back she picked up some hot guy and took him home to be her slave, until se gets bored of him.

Ayane was a little scared when the gaurd glared at her. She noticed a ring on the girls finger when she looked back at her. With her enhanced sight she was able to see that the girl was part of the royal family. She didn't say a word whenshe saw it. Ayane bowed back and said "It's no problem. I understand pr---" She tried to stop herself before she said anything more, quickly covering her mouth.

Aedan glanced back when he heard what the girl said. "You really need to quit being so spacy and start hiding that thing." He stopped as someone bumped into him. He looked at Prism confused. "I have no clue what you're talking about! We just arrived today." He rolled his eyes and continued pulling the princess along with him til they were in an alley where no one can hear them.

Kamiko stopped to catch her breath. She looked up at Aedan. "I...I'm sorry..."

Aedan leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms. "This isn't good. Not only did he just send every greedy vampire looking for us, but every human as well. Itsuko..."

Itsuko appeared in a second and bowed to the princess. "I have seen the broadcast already. I was able to find a place that seemed to be abandoned from what I can tell. A local graveyard with a church. It would be the last place for anyone to think a princess to hide out."

Kamiko nodded slowly as she looked at her friends. "If you think it's safe enough, then we can go. I trust you both with my life."

"There may be one problem...it's possible a vampire or two might be living there. We may have to kill them before we can take perminate refuge there, though I have no proof of this yet." Itsuko stood up straight and began walking, leading them towards the graveyard.

Aedan sighed, rubbing his head as he followed Itsuko. "Well...a little excercise isn't a bad thing."

Kamiko giggled and followed close by Aedan's side back into the streets.

Aedan placed his hand on the hilt of his sword again as he looked around anxiously. "You know..." He glanced at Itsuko who was a few feet ahead of them before looking down at Kamiko. "I feel like I'm almost a dead giveaway for this. He did say that there were bodygaurds...that's not too common around here..." He glanced around, feeling like they were being watched from somewhere.

"Indeed...your swords are a dead giveaway..." Itsuko commented as she heard Aedan.

Kamiko looked down, holding her hands behind her back.

Rokuzai sighed as the day turned to dusk. "Well, It doesn't look like there was the smallest amount of clues anywhere today. Better retire for the night so I can have full energy to search tomorrow." He said as he landed infront of the abandoned churched. He entered the church with a giant sigh, rubbing his head. He went over to the nearest bench and sat down, making a thump, as he swung his legs ontop of the bench infront of him.

"Awww, no luck today sugar?" Minami asked Rokuzai appearing ontop of him. "Don't worry, you might have better luck tomorrow." She said as she rang one finger up his chest placing her hand on his neck. "Why don't I... 'unstress' you. It might loosen you up a little so you might not be as cold and heartless." Minami tried to seduce Rokuzai. But it didn't seem to work. "What is that deliteful smell wafting downfind." She said as she got off of Rokuzai. "Humans never come here unless... Guests! And one smells like a halfbreed." Minami sounded excited jumping up and down, still trying to seduce Rokuzai. "Ok Zai-kun. Shoo, shoo" She told him as as she shooed Rokuzai back down to the base. She got the church as ready and clean as she could befor they got to close. "Ok, act normal, don't act like a vampire, don't act like a vampire." She told herself as she cleaned.

Rokuzai shook his head in responce to her question. He just sat there while Minami rubbed his chest, not phased by anything. He could tell that she was still trying to seduce him when she got up and got all excited over almost nothing. "H-h-hey, what the fuck do you think you're doin'?" He said as seh shooed him into the base. "I like it better down here anyways!" He yelled at her as she locked him inside the base.

"Is there really a bounty for the princess' capture?" Ayane asked herself as she got up to the front door of her house. "Mom! Dad! I'm home!" She yelled as she closed the door. It was extremely quiet, so Ayane started to panic. "H-hello? M-mom? D-dad? Are you guys here?" She asked as she walked around the house, checking every room. Then she spotted something ontop of her parents bed. Ayane felt a little relieved. "Oh... Hehe... You guys had me worried there for a..." She stopped midsentence whe she walked all the way in their room and looked up at the bed. She was frozen in fear at what she saw. She fell back a few steps catching herself on her parents dresser covering her mouth in shock. Ayane screamed bloody murder after a few moments and sat down on the floor and started crying her eyes out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they entered the graveyard, Aedan took a look around. "You know...did you have to pick the creepiest place to stay?" He rubbed his head and sighed, walking over to the door that led to the church.

Itsuko stayed silent as she disappeared into the shadows to take another look around before she would actually go inside.

Kamiko started to follow Aedan, but he stopped her. "Wait here until we know it's safe to go inside..." He smiled at her as she nodded. He turned back to the door and noticed a flickering of lights coming from under the door. He put his hand on the door, slowly opening it as he kept his other hand on his sword. He stepped inside when it was open wide enough and looked at the candles that were barely lighting the place up. "Yup...gotta admit...pretty creepy..." He surveyed the area for a brief moment before going inside completely to look around. He could barely see anything where there weren't candles. He sighed, rubbing his head. "I don't know why, but I don't feel comfortable in this kind of place for some reason..." He closed his eyes.

Itsuko jumped down off the roof of the church next to Kamiko. "Seems like the area is clear around the church princess."

Kamiko looked at her and nodded as she smiled. "Ok." She looked back at the doorway. "Hopefully Aedan is ok in there..."

"He can take care of himself m'lady. You shouldn't have to worry." Itsuko reassured her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh crap, oh crap, ooohhh craaap!" Minami started to panic when their scent grew stronger. She fumbled as she got the last of the candles out and ran out to the main hall of the church. She slowed down when she noticed one of them was already inside. She sighed as she said trying to catch her breath "Oh... Sorry I couldn't... Get the place cleaned up and nice for you guys... Huuuuuu Huuuuuu." She said as she walked around setting and lighting the rest of the candles, still kind of in a rush.

"God damn bitch! She better be lucky that she owes me so much god damn mother fucking money... Better see who the 'guests' are." Rokuzai said to himself as he used his x-ray vision to see who it was. "Ok... Let us see here now... A guard, a little girl, and a so called 'ninja'. That announcement earlier today said that there was a girl with bodyguards. Fucking vague ass bastard... Eeeehhhh screw it, I'm just going to go to bed." Rokuzai said as he went and laid down to sleep.

Ayane pulled herself together and left the house. She started heading for the church because that's the only place she can think of to go.

Aedan opened his eyes and began to pulling out his sword. He stopped as she apologized for not having the place ready for them. "I didn't realize we were expected..." He put his sword back in it's sheath and glanced back at the door. "Come on in." He felt the girl was harmless enough as he watched her lighting up the place a bit more.

Itsuko led the princess inside and looked around. She silently walked over to a bench and helped Kamiko sit down. "You should get some rest m'lady."

"B-but..." Kamiko looked over at the girl as she sat down. "Is...it really alright? We don't want to intrude..."

Aedan shugged as he leaned up against a wall, crossing his arms. "She seems to have worked hard to get the place ready m'lady. I doubt it would be a problem." He looked over at the girl. "Correct?"

Itsuko stopped as she looked around. She looked at Minami suspiciously. "Are you the only one who lives here...?"

Last edited by Dr. Stein on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete] Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) [Complete]

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:43 am
"I could smell you guys." Minami told the guard as he signaled for the others to come in. As she was done putting up the candles she sat down. "Don't worry your little head. You're guys can stay as long as you want. You guys are safe while you're here." She said rocking back and forth. "This abandonded church is sealed from physical conflicts. Basically there's a really strong barrier surrounding the church and the graveyard. I didn't make the seal thought. It's been here for about two hundred years." She explained how safe it was. "No. The other person lives here is in the main part of our base. Want me to go get him?"

As Ayane approached the church and felt uneasy. But she sucked it up and knocked on the front door.

Kamiko smiled as she stood back up. "If it's not too much trouble, I would like to thank him formally for allowing us to stay here as well." She held her hands behind her back to avoid showing the ring on her finger.

Aedan glanced over at Itsuko who was looking back at him. He felt uneasy about not being able to defend the princess if something happen. Besides that, they were vampires. If they found out who she really was, what would happen? He looked over at Minami. "We do thank you for your kindness, but why help a few strangers like this? Especially humans...? I hope you're not planning anything..." He stated, hinting that he thought he was human as well.

Itsuko closed her eyes and bowed to Kamiko. "I'll go out on watch just to be safe." She stood up, stepping back into the shadows and vanishing.

"Alright. I'll get him in a little bit." Minami told Kamiko. She stood up, rubbing her ass because it started to hurt. "Oh don't worry. I'm not planning anything. I heard the broadcast earlier and I don't really care for it. It's not in my interest to go capture someone who is being forced to be married. And even though I am a vampire, I do have other interests in humans than just sucking their blood and killing them." Minami told Aedan trying to reassure him. "Well, I also smelled a Dhampire amongst you three. And it's very strong coming from you. But if you don't believe me I can show you." She told the guard as she walked up to him kind of shyly with her hands behind her back.

Someone opened the door to see who there and saw a girl. He went out and put his hand on her shoulder and helped her in because he could tell that shewas in alot of pain. "Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness." She went in as he helped her inside the church.

"Hello young one. I am Hikaru, High Priest of this church. And who might you be?" Hikaru greeted Ayane as he walked over to her, holding his hand out.

"I'm Ayane. Nice to meet you Hikaru." She shook Hikaru's hand. "I'm here because my parents were brutaly murdered..." She said as she tried not to cry as she told him.

"So you know who we are. As long as you keep quiet, I won't be forced to kill you." Aedan sighed. He then looked at her in surprise. "That's impossible. How can I be a dhampir? I've never heard such a stupid ass thing in my life..."

Kamiko tilted her head in confusion as she looked at Minami. "I've known Aedan my entire life. He's just like any other human."

Aedan nodded in agreement to Kamiko. He glanced at the girl as she started to walk towards him and said she can prove it. He put his hands in his pockets as he leaned over close to her face with a smirk. "Go ahead and try to convince me all you want. I'm human. Nothing you do or say will change my mind on that. I think your sense of smell is fucked up ya old hag." He stood up and shrugged his shoulders.

Kamiko shook her head at Aedan. "She's our host. Don't insult her and quit being so rude to people."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:46 am
"I know your guys are two and a half humans and one half vampire that's all I know." Minami told the guard. She stopped infront of him and said "Oh, It's alright little girl i have to put up with an ingorant prick all the time so this is nothing." He turned to tell Kamiko. She turned back aorund to continue with the guard. "Well, when a vampire bites another vampire out of lust and the other one knows it. It's almost better than having sex. I am going to bite you on the neck, but it's not going to be anything more than just to prove to you that you are, indeed, a dhampire." She moved a little closer to the guard and attempted to bite his neck.

"Well why don't you get some rest Ayane." He walked her to his room. "Unfortunatly we are all out of spare beds. You can take mine for the night and we will talk more tomorrow." He started to close the door when he told her goodnight.

Ayane nodded as she yawned. As they got to his room she thanked Hikaru and told him goodnight as well. She went over to his bed and laid down for the night.

Aedan blushed a little as he heard her say that a bite between vampires was almost like having sex. "Th-That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard..." He turned a brighter red when she said she was going to bite him as she leaned closer to his neck. He pushed her back, drawing his sword and pointing it at her. "Touch me and I will kill you. I am not a dhampir, got it!? Now quit trying to fuck with my mind you damn vampire!"

Kamiko shook her head, holding her hands behind her back. She slowly walked over to Aedan, placing her hand on his and making him lower his weapon. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Calm down Aedan. Maybe you should just hear her out. You never knew your father, right? Maybe this could be why you've always felt so distant towards everyone."

Aedan looked down at her as he lowered his weapon. He sighed, closing his eyes as he rubbed his head. "Don't tell me you're actually buying this crap. I'm telling you, it's not true. And no offence..." He glanced at Minami. "But i hate vampires and dhampirs with a passion. Your kind took my family away from me and I'm not going to accept anything I'm told by you, got it?" He put his sword on his shoulder and started to head towards the door. "I'm going to switch with Itsuko." He said as he left to go find her.

Kamiko sighed and turned to Minami, bowing politely. "I'm so sorry for his rudeness."

"Oh, It's alright. I don't blame him. He just doesn't want to know the truth." Minami replied to Kamiko. "He's pretty cute though. I just can't leave something that handsome from knowing it's true form." She said as she started to follow him. She stopped and turn to Kamiko. "Would it be alright it if I showed him?" She asked pointing at Aedan.

Kamiko nodded as she smiled at Minami. "Of course, good luck." She then thought for a moment. "Um...may I speak with your friend now? I still want to thank him personally."

Aedan rubbed his head as he wandered around the graveyard. "Geez, what's with that girl anyways? Damn vampires and their mind tricks piss me off sometimes..." He looked around. "Now where did Itsuko run off to?" He sighed and continued looking for her to send her back inside.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:48 am
"Oh I almost forgot. I'll go get him now." Minami jogged over to the cellar looking door that led to the rest of their base. She took the key out of her blouse after she latch. She opened the door and called Rokuzai to get his ass out there and told him to be nice. She looked up and smiled at Kamiko as she walked back to her. Minami placed her hand on Kamiko's head and runned it for a second. "He'll be out soon." She then continued to walk out of the church following the scent of the dhampire.

Rokuzai exited the base in a hurry. "What the fuck!? I was sl..." He ended up stopping when he didn't see Minami. "Well since I'm out of there now I better get comfortable, fucking bitch." He said as he went to go sit down ignoring the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamiko nodded, holding her hands to her chest as Minami left. She jumped as Rokuzai started to yell and turned to look at him. "Um...excuse me...?" She started to talk to him, but he was ignoring her as he went to go sit down. She walked over to him and bowed her head, closing her eyes. "I'm very sorry. I had no idea you were resting. I just wanted to thank you for allowing me and my friends to stay here as well." As she stood up, she looked up at him before he sat down. He was much taller than her. She blushed a little as she got a closer look at his face when he sat. "We really are very grateful to you and your friend." She closed her eyes and smiled innocently.

Aedan put his sword back in it's sheath before he covered his mouth to yawn, showing his fangs for a brief moment. He thought about what the girl said to him. "There's just no fucking way..." He sat down, feeling fustrated. 'How the hell can I believe something like that? Why would no one tell me?' He sighed, rubbing his head again as he closed his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Uuuugggghhh.... Now I see why she told me to be nice." Rokuzai groaned when he realized it was a little girl. "Eh. I could barely sleep." He said as he nodded to her politness. "So why are you hear? Hopefully you're not that girl that the 'prince of darkness' is looking for." He told her and continued to ask one more question. "And why are you blushing?"

Minami spotted Aedan from a distance. She walked up behind him while he didn't notice. "Hey there hotty." She said as she wrapped her arms around him, pinning his arms to himself. "So you ready to know the truth?" She asked him as her mouth got closer to his neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamiko held her hands behind her back to avoid showing him her ring as he asked her that. "O-of course not. We...are just traveling. We only arrived this morning and so we have no place to stay," she said, trying to convince him. She blushed more when he asked her that. "I um...I'm sorry. I've just never met someone so handsome..." She admitted as she looked down at the ground.

Aedan opened his eyes in shock when he heard someone behind him. He turned a dark shade of red when she pinned his arms so he couldn't move. He tried to struggle, but knew it was useless because she was a vampire. "I already know the truth! Now let me go!" He closed his eyes as he felt her breath on his neck, still attempting to get free.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:50 am
"Oh, ok." Rokuzai believed Kamiko's lie. "So I'm just so handsome because I'm a vampire, is that right?" She asked her when she told him that. "You don't have to be sorry for that. Plenty of women have told me that I was handsome and all that good stuff. It doesn't really phase me though." He told Kamiko putting his feet up on the bench infront of him, putting his arms behind the one he is sitting in and leaned back.

"Well if you were only human you would either die when I was done or you would turn into a vampire. But if you don't feel pain pain in the hurtful way, but in the pleasurable way when I bite you, that means you are a dhampire. And I'm not going to let you go until i've had some of your good smelling blood." Minami told Aedan right before she took her bite. She proceeded to sink her fangs into his neck and started sucking slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-well...the truth is, I've never met a vampire before. I come from a place where vampires aren't even allowed." Kamiko explained as she looked back up at him. "Actually...today was the first day I've even been outside my home. I thought this city was supposed to be free of vampires as well...from what I've heard..." She walked over, sitting down next to him as she looked back down at her hands folded neatly in her lap. "I couldn't take feeling like I was locked in a prison anymore and being forced to live up to my father's expectations..." She felt bad for having to lie to him about who she was, but she felt that she could at least tell him that much without him being suspicious of her. She looked up when she noticed Itsuko had returned. "Where did Aedan go?"

Itsuko revealed herself from the shadows and bowed to Kamiko. "It seems Aedan is...occupied with that vampire girl m'lady. Best to just leave him be for now." She stood up, looking at Rokuzai suspiciously. "We have yet to introduce ourselves properly."

Kamiko gasped as she realized that Itsuko was right. She looked at Rokuzai. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is...Kam...um...Tsuki...and this is Itsuko. The one outside is Aedan. They're my best friends," she closed her eyes and smiled.

Aedan felt her fangs sink into his neck as a sharp pain ran through his body. He felt her drinking his blood and couldn't help but moan from pleasure. He had never felt anything like it or even imagined such a feeling. "Th-this...doesn't prove...anything...," he managed to say as he quit struggling. "Vampires can...make it pleasurable...even for a human...," he said before moaning again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that must have really sucked." Rokuzai commented. He had a surprised look on his face when he remembered he had a pack of cigarettes in his pocket. He pulled out the pack and opened it to pull out a cig. He put it in his mouth and lit it. He let Kamiko know that he was listening to her by nodding. He took a puff off his cigarette. "That sounds like a good idea." He put his cigarette in his mouth, stood up and bowed at Itsuko first. Then he bowed at Kamiko next. "My name is Rokuzai." He introduced himself then sat back down taking another puff off of his cigarette. "And you don't have to lie to me anymore princess Kamiko. The 'first day out ever' and the ninja guard was a died give away."

"Oh, ok. I'll prove it some other way then. Mmmmmmm, I wish I could just... Take this body of yours back to my room and ravish it." Minami told Aedan while she rubbed her finger down his chest. She let him go and tapped his ass with her hand, giggling. She headed back to the church.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kamiko quickly got up and bowed back to him as he introduced himself. "It's very nice to meet you Rokuzai." She stood up and looked at him in surprise as he called her princess. "I..." She looked down, taking a step back from him. "I-I'm sorry for lying to you...please, we just need a place to stay with no trouble."

Itsuko nodded as she glared at Rokuzai. She had a bad feeling about him. She looked over at Aedan as he came storming into the church. "That was rather quick."

Aedan turned a bright red as he started to stand up when she let him go. He jumped when she tapped him on the ass. "Don't fucking touch me." He placed his hand on his neck where he was bitten and went back to the church. He glared at Itsuko after her comment. "Nothing happened!" He sat down, leaning up against the wall. He kept his hand on his neck to avoid showing them the bite.

Kamiko giggled at him and smiled. She walked over to him, sitting on her knees next to him. "Did you have fun at least?"

Aedan turned his head in embarassment and started to turn red again. "Come on, not you too?" He closed his eyes and sighed. After a moment, he looked back at her and smiled gently. He could never be mad at her. "Nothing happened, ok?"

Kamiko closed her eyes and smiled innocently as she nodded. "Ok."

Itsuko watched the two of them for a moment, then looked at Rokuzai. "If anything happens to her, we will not hesitate to take your life," she whispered to him so the princess wouldn't hear. She then turned and walked over to Aedan and Kamiko. "You really should get some rest princess. And Aedan, quit flirting with her."

Aedan glared at her again, getting rather defensive. "I-I'm not flirting!"

Kamiko looked at Itsuko, tilting her head in confusion. "Flirting?" She wasn't sure what Itsuko was talking about.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:52 am
"I won't do anything just as long as..." Rokuzai remembered that the prince would give him whatever he wanted. He stood up, nearly dropping his cigarette, when he had his apiphany. Rokuzai started walking to the main part of their base with a shocked look on his face, ignoring everyone everyone.

"Oh don't hide bite mark, sugarlump. I injected venom when I bit you. So if you die, that means you are human. But if you don't die, that means you are a halfbreed, you sexy dhampire you." Minami said to Aedan, winking. "Well I'm going to retire for the night. Good night." She blew a kiss at Aedan as she disappeared into her room.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kamiko watched as Rokuzai left without saying a word. She looked down at the ground and wondered if something was wrong. She stood up and walked over to a bench, sitting down and leaning back.

Itsuko bowed to her. "Goodnight m'lady. I'll be just outside if you need me." She then vanished into the shadows to go out on patrol.

Aedan rolled his eyes. "Whatever you crazy bitch," he said as Minami left. He leaned his head back, closing his eyes. "Goodnight princess." He kept one hand on the hilt of his sword in case anything happened as he started to fall asleep.

Kamiko nodded to them as they said goodnight to her. She laid down on the bench, closing her eyes. "I hope he's ok...," she whispered before falling asleep for the night.

When Rokuzai got down to his bed he lied down and began talking to himself "Anything I desire..." He took another puff of his cigarette. "I can have wealth... I can have power... I can have my own land... I can have the vampire kingdom... I can have... I CAN TAKE HIS LIFE!" He gasp in amazement at his selfishness. "I can have his life, his kingdom, his wealth, his land... Everything..." Then Rokuzai started thinking about Kamiko. He didn't know why but he started to feel bad. "Maybe I can come up with something so I won't feel so bad. Hmmmmmm." He took another puff and continued talking to himself. "And how do I get rid of... or maybe I won't have to get rid of the guards. I might need the back up. But if I can manage to get them to play along with my plan to take over his kingdom and take the princes life, I could change this world to my fitting. But he may also have guards as well. This is going to be diffucult. I will definetly need help... I should go to bed before I make myself more hyped so I can't sleep." Rokuzai said as he finished his thinking for now as he closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"Ok mister boy toy." Minami said to her toy tied up next to her bed. She untied him and put him on her bed. She got naked and jumped ontop of him, kissing him and making him do anything and everything to her until morning.

Kamiko slowly opened her eyes. She could see the sun begining to shine through the window. It was early morning from the looks of it. She sat up, looking over at Aedan who was sound asleep and smiled at him. She quietly got up, looking over at the door. She snuck over to the door and peeked out. She could see Itsuko standing near the door to make sure no one entered or left. She breathed a sigh as she stepped back. "How am I going to get past her?" She whispered and began to look around the rest of the church as she left the main hall. "Maybe theres another way out?" She held her hands behind her back as she walked. She looked down. "Even away from the castle...I'm still a prisoner..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:53 am
"Good morning princess Kamiko." Rokuzai greeted Kamiko when she a corner into the mess hall, looking lost. "I need to talk to you. Do you have a minute?" He asked her as he got up to go put his plate in the sink. Rokuzai turned and bowed as he finished washing his plate. "It's about your marriage and the bounty for your return to the prince. It's very important." He told her as he took a few steps towards her.

"Mmmmmm, Last night was awesome." Minami said to the lifeless body as she carressed its cold, sunken chest. "I wish I could have fun with something that won't die on me..." She said to herself as she got up, still naked. She walked into the main hall and saw Aedan sitting against the wall asleep. "He's so cute." Minami whispered to herself. She went over to him and she carressed his cheek and kissed his forehead gently. She stretched and said "Time for my morning nudy jog." She said as she opened the door. She noticed Itsuko and jogged over to her. "Good morning. Were you able to sleep well?" She asked her, jogging in place.

Kamiko looked up when she turned the corner as she heard Rokuzai greet her. She smiled. "Good morning." She tilted her head to the side. "Yeah...I have a minute...but..." She looked back the way she came and got an idea. She looked back at him as he started approaching her. She smiled, meeting him halfway as she lifted her finger, closing her eyes and smiling. "On one condition. Help me get out of here without Itsuko or Aedan noticing, then I'll listen to you, agreed?" She opened her eyes and turned as she heard Aedan calling for her.

Itsuko was standing there, leaning against a crypt with her arms crossed and her eyes closed. She opened her eyes as Minami said good morning. She ignored the fact that Minami was naked. "I didn't sleep because Aedan decided to pass out on me. I'll get some rest after he wakes up." She closed her eyes and began to ignore her again.

Aedan started to wake up. He yawned as he stretched. "Morning princess." He looked over where Kamiko was sleeping and quickly stood up when he didn't see her. "Princess!?" He started running through the halls to try and find her. "Princess!? Where are you!?"

Rokuzai rolled his eyes and said "There's always a catch." He nodded and waved her to the follow him. He went over to the frige and moved it so it revieled a hole in the wall. "This way princess." He told Kamiko and he moved out of the way for her to enter the tunnel first.

"Ohhh, you poor thing. He'll probably be getting up here anytime." Minami told Itsuko."Well I'll see you later then." She said as she went off for her jog around part of the city.

Ayane woke up to the sounds on a pencil scratching on paper. "Good morning, Ayane." Hikaru greeted her as he continued writing. "Good morning, Father Hikaru." She said as she sat up, rubbing her eyes. "So whatcha writing?" She asked. "I'm copying over the bible. It's taking me this long to copy it perfectly. And I'm almost done." Hikaru told Ayane, finishing up one of the pages.

Kamiko looked at him as he moved the fridge to show a hidden path. She smiled, jogging over to him as he moved for her to enter. "Thank you so much!" She bowed to him before going inside. She waited for him to enter and close the path before she continued speaking. "You don't have to call me princess. You can just call me by my name, Rokuzai-kun." She closed her eyes and smiled innocently, holding her hands behind her back.

By the time Aedan had reached the mess hall, they had already vanished in the tunnel so he didn't see them. "She's not here either??" He was starting to panic as he turned to go ask Itsuko to help him find her.

Itsuko merely shrugged as Minami left. She opened her eyes when Aedan ran over to her and quickly stood up straight, glaring at him.

Aedan caught his breath for a moment before speaking. "P-please tell me the princess is with you?"

Itsuko sighed, shaking her head. "She never left the building as far as I know. That's what you get for falling asleep." She vanished into the shadows to go search the city.

Aedan clenched his fist, then turned and ran towards the city to go look as well. "How did she get past..." He suddenly felt extremely pissed off. "If that guy so much as touches her, I'll cut his fucking head off!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:55 am
"You're welcome." Rokuzai replied as he bowed back, entering the tunnel, moving the refrigerator back. "I just think it's polite. But if you don't want me call you 'princess' then I won't. First things first, hand over the ring and take off your jacket." He told kamiko before they began their treck through the tunnel to the middle of the city.

"Ayane, why don't we go for a walk to calm you down since you semm to still be a little tense after yesterdays incident." Hikaru told Ayane with a smile. He started walking to the door of his room waiting for her to follow him.

Ayane nodded and smiled. She got up off the bed and followed Hikaru out of the room and out of the church. "So how long did it take you to get as far as you have in copying the bible?" She asked Hikaru with a puzzled look.

"About twenty-eight years and I haven't have to restart once. But it takes alot longer to actually finish copying the bible." Hikaru told Ayane as they made their way to the market district.

Kamiko took her jacket off and held it. "Um..." She blushed a little as she looked down and stopped. "I...can't take the ring off...I've already tried." She looked up at him, holding up her hand to show it to him. "There's some kind of spell on it. Only the prince can remove it...," she explained before she continued following him closely. "I'm sorry..."

He yawned, revealing his fangs as he leaned back against a wall in the market. "Man...this is boring! Why is he obsessing over some human anyways? I mean, seriously." He put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes as he sighed. "He can have any girl he wants, why is this one so special?"

"Because she has a special power that is unique even for our race Malik..." A young vampire who looked to be no older than 12 or so said to him. She sat up on the building above him, swinging her legs back and forth.

"Yeah, but I still don't understand it Kira. What could be so great that he would send us after her?" Malik asked, glancing around the market at everyone passing by.

"Foresight." Kira closed her eyes as she jumped down, landing softly on her feet.

"Foresight? You mean, she can predict the future?" Malik stood up and began walked through the market, Kira close beside him. He slid his hands into his pockets. "Doesn't sound so special to me."

"The future as well as the past. The prince seems to want her abilities for a purpose." Kira held her hands behind her back. "I smell something holy..." She rubbed her nose. "I hate the smell of priests. It bothers my senses for some reason."

Malik laughed at her, putting his hands behind his head. "Get used to it. Welcome to the human kingdom."

Rokuzai took the jacket and slung it over his shoulder. He looked at Kamiko with a confused look until she said something about a spell that was put on it. "It's fine. There has to be other ways to get it off though, I'm sure." He told her as they walked down the tunnel.

"I'm starting to feel uneasy in this place. First time this has ever happened." Hikaru said as they reached the market.

"Why are you feeling that way, Hikaru?" Ayane asked in concern.

"It's those damn vampire guards that the prince bas sent out to find the princess. I really hope they don't find her. Well enough of that, lets just enjoy shopping." Hikaru told Ayane as he smiled at her.

Kamiko nodded. She looked up at him. "So, what did you want to talk about that was so important?" She smiled at him. She stopped dead in her tracks and seemed to stand there in shock for a brief moment. She closed her eyes, holding her head as she looked down.

Malik stopped for a moment and looked around. "Interesting..."

"What is it?" Kira stopped and turned to face him.

"I smell the princess...but not her...just her scent in a way..." Malik surveryed the area closely. He stopped as he spotted a dhampir and a priest walking and smirked. "She was near her. We should ask her some questions. It could give us a clue of where she was last."

Kira nodded in agreement and followed him towards the two walking. Malik stopped a few feet away from them. "Excuse me miss, but I have a few questions concerning someone you've recently been in contact with."

Kira crossed her arms and sighed. "For fuck sakes. Where is she? Or rather, where did you see her when you ran into her? The princess's scent is all over you and we expect an answer...unless you want us to use force."

"Didn't need to be so blunt Kira." Malik shrugged before glancing at the priest next to her. "A bit odd to be traveling with a damphir old man."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:56 am
"Well... You must have heard the announcement, right? So I was thinking. Since he told everyone that he would give them anything they desired, I plan to take his kingdom when I 'return' you to him. But the prince probably has some lackies coming for you besides all the other people." Rokuzai told Kamiko as they continued down the tunnel. He noticed the princess stopped and asked "Are you alright, Kamiko?" Ready to catch her of she started to fall over.

Ayane and Hikaru stopped when Malik started to talk to Ayane. "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Ayane tried to lied to the vampires. She stepped back behind Hikaru a little bit so he obscured her. She tugged on Hikaru's coat and whispered to him. "Who are these people Hi-kun?"

Hikaru glanced at Ayane as she moved behind him and looked back at the vampires. He also ignored the dhampire comment. "What do you want!?" Hikaru asked Malik and Kira scoldingly, raising his arm up alittle infront of Ayane if anything happened.

Kamiko slowly lifted her head as she opened her eyes to look at him. "W-we have to go to the market, now!" She took his hand and tried to pull him. "A girl I ran into yesterday is in danger! We've got to help her!" She said in a paniced tone.

"We're part of the vampire prince's elite gaurds. We merely are following orders, so why not tell us what we want to know?" Malik explained with a sigh.

"Forget it, she had her chance!" Kira held up her hand as her nails extended several inches. She was behind them in a second and aimed for Ayane's throat with her claws. She was stopped dead in her tracks by a sword. She looked up to see Aedan standing between them. "Well, well, well...even better." She smirked, trying to over power him.

Malik chuckled, pulling out his bow and an arrow. "If it isn't the princess's royal body gaurd. Now, answer a question for me...why protect some random girl and a priest and give away your cover?"

Aedan glared at her as he struggled to keep his footing. He glanced back at Ayane. "They're after you because you ran into Kamiko yesterday. You need to get out of here. I'll hold them off as long as I can." He then glanced back at Malik as he asked him a question. "Sorry, but I can't stand by and watch you kill an innocent girl. Besides, the princess would be upset if someone died because of her." He looked back at Kira as he started to get pushed back a little.

"Ok..." Rokuzai said still confused. He pulled back and picked her up. "If you're that worried, human speed won't get us there fast enough." Rokuzai said as he started running down the tunnel. "Good thing this tunnel leads to the center of the market." He said while screeching down the tunnel until he hit the end of the tunnel.

"Oh... Where did everyone go...?" Minami said as she entered the church after her morning jog. "Looks like I'm just going to have to wait for them." She said as she walked into her room.

"Forget laying a single finger on this girl!" Hikaru told Malik and Kira, getting ready to fight. Then he noticed that Kira wasn't there for a split second and she ended up right behind them. Hikaru started to panic before Aedan jumped in. "Thanks. But the only person that needs to leave is this little girl. Now I'm going to switch places with you because she's to strong for you right now." He told Aedan as he pulled out his rapier and some holy water out of his trench coat. He poured the holy water on the sword and threw the glass.

Ayane started to panic when Kira said that she had to die. She started crying after her throat was almost slashed open by Kira. She turned to see why she wasn't deid yet and she was a sword in the way of Kira's nails. "B-but I'm to scared to move." Ayane told Aedan as she clutched onto Hikaru's coat still crying.

Kamiko blushed as he lifted her off the ground. She held him tight as she buried her face into his neck when he started running. When he stopped, she losened her grip some as she lifted her head to look at him. "U-um..." she turned bright red from being so close to his face as she waited for him to put her down.

"Yeah, Itsuko! That's your cue!" Aedan yelled, managing to push Kira back a few feet.

Itsuko jumped down next to Ayane, grabbed her, then jumped back so they were out of the way. She moved in front of Ayane, holding three throwing knives in between her fingers as she stood ready to defend her. "Don't worry, I wont let them harm you. Just stay behind me."

Aedan stepped back so his back was against Hikaru's. "Sorry for getting you involved in this as well..." He stepped to the side so Hikaru could turn and fight Kira while he turned to face Malik.

Malik smirked at Aedan. "You can't take her on, so you attack me instead? You're nothing but some bastard dhampir whose just as inferior as humans."

Kira glared at Aedan as he pushed her back. She watched as he switched places with Hikaru and held up both her hands in a crossed position, allowing her nails to extend on her other hand as well. "I'll be glad to rid the world of one of you holy bastards."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:58 am
As Rokuzai stopped at the end of the tunnel. "You're going to need to hold on just a bit longer." He said as he jumped through the hole to the middle of the market. He looked around and noticed a fight going down. He smelled two vampires, two dhampirs, and two humans. He recognized Aedan and Itsuko. "Stay here." He told Kamiko as he set her down. He unhooked his wings and flew over to the fight.

Ayane felt someone pick her up and the next second he was landing about thirty feet away from the fight. She nodded to what Itsuko said and clung to her shirt. She felt safer being away from the vampires. She turned to see a black blur screeching across the air to where the fight was and followed it with her eyes. Her eyes widened as she watched the blur turn into a vampire with wings.

"It's alright, I needed this anyways." Hikaru replied to Aedan's apology. He turned as he felt Aedan turn and fromfacing Malik, he turned to face Kira. "You can go ahead and try, you damned vampire!" He said as he readied his stance. He noticed another vampire fly over to them out of the corner of his eye"Oh, holy god, please give me the strength I need if necessary." He prayed before the battle began.

Kamiko started to ask why as he jumped. She closed her eyes, letting out a small squeel from him jumping out of nowhere. She looked at him, then where he was gazing and noticed the fight as well. She nodded as he set her down. "O-ok..."

Itsuko looked up when she saw something in the sky. As she realized who it was, she glanced back at Ayane. "He's on our side, don't worry. But..." She looked back towards the battle. "I thought the princess was with him...?"

Kira ignored the newcomber and smirked. She charged at Hikaru, then vanished from his sight for a moment and appeared next to him to slash him with her right hand.

Malik smirked as he noticed another vampire, but moreso, because he caught a stronger scent of the princess nearby. "She's pretty close...This'll be over quickly..." He jumped back into the air and redied his bow. As he pulled back the arrow, it began glowing a bright yellow as sparks came from it and shot it.

Aedan side stepped, slashing the arrow in half before looking over at Rokuzai. "About time! We've been looking for you." He turned his attention back to Malik who landed on a nearby roof and began pulling out three arrows.

Ayane nodded smililing a little bit when Itsuko told her that another vampire just joined the fight, but it was on their side. She started looking around after she said something the princess and spotted her. "It that her?" She whispered to Itsuko and nodded her head in the princess' direction.

Hikaru lost site of Kira for a second then he heard the gravel shift on his left. He swiftly blocked and dodged Kira's surprise attack and went to counter. "Why do you vampires underestimate others so easily?" Hikaru sarcastically asked with a smile.

As Rokuzai watched Malik reach the rooftop and readied his three arrows, he appeared behind Malik in a flash. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Rokuzai told Malik as he started wrapping his wings around him.

Itsuko looked over to where Ayane nodded. "Yeah...as long as she stays away, she should be safe. But if something happens, I will have to go to her. I apologize in advance."

Kira barely jumped back in time, his sword managing to cut some of her hair. She stood up, using her claws to brush some of her hair from her face. "I see, you are stronger than you seem old man. However..." She looked at him with piercing eyes. "No one cuts my hair and gets away with it."

Malik started to aim at Aedan, but froze when he realized someone was behind him. He turned his head as Rokuzai's wings wrapped around him. He smirked. "Heh...I know who you are. Why would a bounty hunter help something so valuable? Help us catch her, and you get all the credit," he said as he lowered his weapon, knowing it would be useless to even try to strike in a small space.

Aedan watched as Rokuzai trapped Malik with his wings. He glanced back at Hikaru who seemed to be holding his own. "So...where is..." He looked around and spotted Kamiko and was debating weather to go get her or stay and help.

Kamiko watched the battle with a worried look, trying to keep herself from running over to help. She felt like she needed to do something.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 1:59 am
Ayane nodded. "You don't have to apologize for your duty, ma'am." She told Itsuko with a smile. "I'll be alright if you have to." Ayane calmed down quite a bit ever since Itsuko snatched her from the middle of the fight.

"You're lucky I missed." Hikaru said getting back into his stance. "So are we going to finish this or what? Because your friend over there doesn't seem to be having much luck." He told Kira nodding in Maliks direction.

"Because, I have something else planned that is bigger..." Rokuzai disappeared for a second. Then he reappeared infront of Malik, wings spread out instead of wrapping around him. "... Than what the prince could ever give me." He said with a smirk as he lifted his eye patch and chanted "Drugres Xenoforma." The blackness of Rokuzai's eye started to swirl and sparkle as he looked deep into Maliks eyes. "Got to her Aedan, Ive got this undercontrol." Rokuzai told Aedan as he tried to hypnotize Malik.

--------------------------------------------------------

Aedan nodded and ran over to where Kamiko was. He took her hand and made her get behind him. "Hypnosis huh? Interesting...," he said to himself. Kamiko held onto his shirt as she watched everything going on. She looked down. "This isn't their battle...they shouldn't be involved in something that's my fault..."

Malik gave him a confused look. "Bigger?" He looked up at Rokuzai, still kneeling as he aimed at him and smirked. "The prince isn't stupid enough to fall for tricks, so you might as well give up on this 'plan' of yours." His smile faded as Rokuzai lifted his eye patch and chanted. His eyes widened for a moment, staring back at him. After a moment, he lowered his weapon, his eyes half closed now as he seemed to be staring off into space.

Kira smirked as she started to giggle in a twisted way. "Malik is weak compared to me. There are five of us all together...and the prince is stronger than all of us combined. You have no idea what you're in for if you get involved priest." She charged at him head on this time, using one set of claws to stop his sword if he tried to block her while aiming for his side with the other set.

Itsuko nodded, then glanced up at Rokuzai. "What...?" She started to ask what happened when she noticed Malik lowering his weapon.

As Malik started to drift off into space mezmerized, Rokuzai grabbed the shoulder of Malik's shirt. For a split second you could see Roku and Malik lean backwards away from the building. And the next you could see them inbetween Kira and Hikaru. Rokuzai placed Malik between them and fell backwards to the drainage from the hypnosis.

Ayane moved in amazement to see what Rokuzai had done. "Wow... I've never seen anything like that." She said as she was still befudled.

"I already knew that." Hikaru smirked. He was glad to see Malik's body infront of him when Rokuzai put him there. He took a step back and jumped over the body. Doing a front flip he thrsted his sword at Kira's skull. "You weren't expecting this now were you, you dumb vampire dog!" He said while he was in the air.

Kira stopped dead in her tracks right before she hit him. "Malik!?" She took a step back as she looked up when Hikaru jumped into the air. She grabbed his sword with her hands to avoid being stabbed, but screamed from the seering pain from touching something purified with holy water. "Malik! Snap out of it and help me!"

Malik lifted his head to look at her. He took one of his arrows and began to aim it at them.

Kira smirked, but it quickly went away as she realized he wasn't aiming at the priest, but at her. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. "Wh-what are you doing!?" She gasped as the arrow shot her through the heart. Her grip losened on Hikaru's sword as she collasped to the ground.

Malik lowered his bow and stood there, still under the hypnosis.

Kamiko saw Rokuzai collapse and without hesiation she ran over to him. "Damnit!" Aedan yelled as he followed her. She got on her knees next to Roku and moved his head to her lap as she leaned over him. "A-are you ok?"

Aedan stopped next to Kamiko and Roku. He looked over at the vampire that was still standing there before looking at Hikaru. "So what do we do with him?"

Itsuko stood there in shock after what happened. She took Ayane's hand and led her over to them, not keeping her eyes of Malik. "While he's in that state, he isn't a threat....however, he'll be killed for betrayal after killing his ally...the prince won't care if he was in a trance or not."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 2:00 am
As Hikaru balanced on the hilt of his sword he looked over at Malik and was in alittle bit of shock as he shot Kira in the chest. "Never seen in this so up before." He said calmly as he fell with Kira's body, but landed on his feet. He put his rapier away and walked over to Rokuzai. He noticed Kamiko and Aedan, he told them "He'll be alright. He just needs to rest." Hikaru kneeled and bowed in awe. "M'lady, long time no see. You probably won't remember me since the last time I saw you was when you were an infant. My name is Hikaru. I am a friend of your fathers." He looked up and saw her bodyu guard. "And the exiled dhampir prince. It's an honor to meet you Aedan." Hikaru bowed his head again.

Ayane was instilled with shock. She just followed along with Itsuko as she got drug along to where Rokuzai fell.

Rokuzai was groaning in agony then passed out for a little bit. He awoke still in pain, but he was laying in Kamiko's lap. He noticed that everyone else was starring at him. "Don't worry yourselves." He sat up holding his head with one hand. "I'm fine. This happens everytime I use my hypnosis on someone. But i appreciate the concern." He told everyone that was standinf over him.

Kamiko looked up at Hikaru when he bowed. She smiled and bowed her head. "No, the pleasure is mine Hikaru. My father spoke highly of you. It really is an honor." She lifted her head, closing her eyes and smiling innocently.

Aedan glared at him. "Damnit! Why does everyone think I'm a dhampir!?" He put his sword away and crossed his arms. Then what Hikaru said sunk in. "W-whoa, whoa, whoa. Exiled prince?! What the fuck are you talking about!?"

Kamiko looked up at him. "You're being rude Aedan. Maybe you should listen to him...?"

Itsuko breathed a sigh. "God save us all if he's the heir to the vampiric kingdom..." She looked at Ayane. "Are you alright?"

Kamiko looked at Rokuzai as he began to wake up. She held her hands together near her chest with a concerned look when he sat up. She could tell he was in pain. "P-please, you should rest Rokuzai-kun..."

Itsuko sighed again as she walked over to Malik, waving her hand in front of his eyes. "So...how long does his hypnosis last?"

"Why thank you m'lady." Hikaru said. He stood up and held out his hand to help Kamiko up. "Oh, there's no harm done Tsuki. He needs to learn about his past sooner than later." He told her as he helped her up from the ground. He turned to Aedan and started to speak. "You are the exiled prince because you are a bastard child. Your father, the vampire king, had a child with a human woman. He actually had a fetish for them. You were exiled because of your older half-brother, Alexander, is the first to the thrown. My informant was supposed to be here with more information on the royal vampire family. But he's two days late. I wonder what happened." Hikaru told Aedan all the information he knew about him so far. He turned to Itsuko ans said "He actually would be if Alexander was somehow killed, Itsuko of the royal ninja guards."

Ayane shook her and and looked and Itsuko. "Yeah, I'm great! I have just never see anything like this before so I'm bewildered at the sight." She told Itsuko smiling.

"Nah, I'm good. This is the only way I'm going to perfect the hypnosis that is inside my right eye." Rokuzai told Kamiko as he stood up. He was still a little wabbly but nothing a vampire couldn't endure. "And Aedan, Hikaru is right. One hundred percent to be exact. You shouldn't feel intimidated that people are calling you a dhampir now." He looked as if he had just been shot in the heart. "I just added a new goal to my plan Kamiko." Rokuzai told Kamiko. Then he looked over at Itsuko. "It lasts until either I say the chant backwards, or I die. So I could have him just stand here and die, or we can get some information out of him first." He told Itsuko. "Come on, we better get back to the church before Minami worries to much." Rokuzai said as he rolled his eyes in displeasure.

"U-um... Mr. Rokuzai sir. I was wondering if Ayane and I could join you in what your planning?" Hikaru asked as he bowed. It would be an honor to join up with the rouge hypnosis master. He kept his head down until he got an answer.

"An honor huh? Sure why not. I need someone like you on my side anyways. And if she goes where ever you go, then that's completely fine with me." Rokuzai answered Hikaru.

"Thank you, this means so must to me, sir." Hikaru commented to Rokuzai's answer. He went over to Malik and picked him up. "Ok guys, lets get going back to the church". He started walking back towards the church with everyone right behind him.

Kamiko took Hikaru's hand and nodded. She looked over at Aedan who seemed to be in shock as he listened to Hikaru. Once he was done, he rubbed the back of his head and looked down. Kamiko walked up to him. "Are you ok?" Aedan nodded slowly, but didn't say anything. He just turned to follow everyone as they started to head back, staying towards the back of the group.

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai. "Another goal?" She jogged over to his side and walked next to him, holding her hands behind her back. "Rokuzai-kun, I understand if you think that, but you shouldn't strain yourself," she said worryingly.

Itsuko looked at Hikaru and walked near him. "Father, may I ask you a question?" She closed her eyes as she walked. "Your informant...who is he?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 5:55 am
"I'll talk to you later about it, ok." Rokuzai whisped as he leaned down to Kamiko. "Oh, don't worry about me, I've had worse." He tried to reassure Kamiko as he rubbed her head. He continued walking and listened in on any conversations that the otehrs had.

Minami looked towards the gate and saw six figures walking her way. "What took you guys so long." She yelled out and waved.

"He is a vampire spy. I've know him since we were twelve. He bacame a spy for the human king when he turned 20. So he's been giving me alot of information on the royal vampire family for the past fifteen years. He is also a very trust worthy vampire. He grew up in the human kingdom so you don't have to worry about him betraying us." Hikaru told Itsuko as they wlaked back to the abandoned church.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 6:21 am
Kamiko nodded, blushing a little as he rubbed her head. "Ok." She closed her eyes and smiled innocently at Rokuzai. She looked over at Minami, holding her hands behind her back as they approached the gate. "We were delayed a little," she said as she looked towards Malik.

Aedan rubbed his head and just walked past Minami as he went inside the church without saying a word. He leaned up against the wall and sat down, still trying to comprehend everything he was told. "This...can't be true, can it?" He said softly to himself, leaning his head back against the wall and closing his eyes.

Itsuko glanced at him for a second, then nodded as she looked towards Minami. "I never said he would betray us. I was merely concerned for the princess's safety around him," she told Hikaru. She closed her eyes as she walked by his side. "There is one thing that bothers me though. I know the vampire prince is hiding somewhere within the city. So why send a few pawns instead of getting it over with? Does he think this is some kind of game?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 7:20 am
"Why does she always have to be so gitty..." Rokuzai sighed. "We got into a bit of a scuffle with some of the princes lackies." He told Minami as he approached her. "The one I'm carrying is Malik, I used my hypnosis on him so we could get some information. Maybe we might find out where the prince is hiding." He told her. He continued walking to the church and noticed Aedan was ahead of them. Rokuzai followed Aedan and set Malik down on a bench for later. "It's not that hard to believe." Rokuzai said to Aedan as he walked over to him and kneeled infront of him. "Alot of dhampirs don't believe that they are vampires, or humans, if they are raised that way. But you should open your mind up a little more. That's the only way to get through in this world." Rokuzai continued.

"Oh. That was a smart idea Ro-kun. But what did I say about your hypnosis mister." Minami said as she smiled that everyone was ok. She followed behind everyone until they got to the church.

"Wow... Amazing. I've never been to an abandoned church before. It's so creepy and erie and dark. I really like those types of places. I'm not sure why but i realy do." Ayane said as she was thinking outloud, looking around the graveyard.

"I know, I just wanted to make it clear that he wouldn't, lady Itsuko. And the princess will be safe if we can get some more people as strong as Roku on our side. The next time I see Minamoto, I'll ask him to join us." He told Itsuko. As they walked up to the gate, Hikaru waved back to Minami and smiled. He turned back over to Itsuko. "Well, in his mind he pribably thinks its a game. But the reason why he's sending out his pawns is because he wantss to see how strong we are. All of us might not make it. But isn't that the duty to protecting the princess? Keeping her safe at any cost." Hikaru replied to Itsuko as they got to the door to the church.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 7:58 am
Aedan opened his eyes and looked at Rokuzai. He listened to his words in silence. He looked over at Kamiko as she walked into the church. He smiled in a loving way towards her. "Yeah, you're probably right Rokuzai."

Kamiko walked into the church and looked over at Aedan. She closed her eyes and smiled. She turned and walked over to the bench Malik was on, looking at him for a moment. "Hey Rokuzai-kun...? You're...not going to hurt him, are you?" She said as she turned to look at him.

Itsuko nodded in agreement. "I swore my life to the princess many years ago. I am not afraid to die as long as she can go on living. I believe..." She opened her eyes and watched Kamiko enter the church. "...she can change this world someday. Until she can acomplish that, I will remain by her side to the very end." She closed her eyes again, following the princess inside. She walked over to Kamiko's side. "Are you hungry m'lady? You havn't had the chance to eat since we left the castle."

Kamiko looked at her and nodded. "Yeah...a little bit..."

Itsuko bowed to her. "Very well m'lady. I shall return momentarily." She stood up and headed off to the kitchen to make her something to eat.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 8:56 am
Rokuzai saw Aedan smile at Kamiko. "Oh. I see someone likes the princess. Maybe you should go talk to her, y'know, as a friend, not a body guard." He whispered as he looked over at Kamiko and put his hand on Aeddn's shoulder. Rokuzai heard Kamikos question. "I won't if he doesn't try anything." He said with a smile on his face. He turned back around to face Aedan. "How does being king of the vampire kingdom sound?" He asked Aedan with his hand still on his shoulder. "You'd probably make a good and loyal king." He said as he got up. He looked over at Minami to answer her question. "It's not unbreakable anymore. It hasn't been for years. I can snap him out of it whenever I want to, Minami." He told her. After Itsuko was done talking to Kamiko Rokuzai walked over and sat next to her. "So you want to know the rest of my plan so far?" He asked Kamiko as he sat down. He pulled out another cigarette and lit it.

"So how are we going to get the answers out of him if he's in the middle of an unbreakable trance, Ro-kun?" Minami asked as she entered the church, looking at Malik. "I mean, if he's just that weak, why not kill him, even though he may have information?"

As Hikaru entered the church he complimented it. "What a nice abandoned church you have here. And a nice protective spell too. Did either of you two put it up?" He asked Minami and Rokuzai as he went and sat down. "You know Roku, those things are bad for you." He said sarcastically to Rokuzai with a smile.

Ayane yawned as she walked through the door to the church. "Man, I'm tired..." She rubbed her eyes as she lied down on one of the benches. "I'm going to take a nap, alright guys?" She said outloud so that everyone could here her. She dozed off and started to drool.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 28 Jul 2012, 7:56 pm
Aedan turned bright red as he looked back at Rokuzai, shaking his head. "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about!" He then looked a little dumbfounded by his question. "Vampire king?" He rubbed his head as he thought about it. He had never thought about it before, or even thought it was possible. He got up as Roku walked away.

Kamiko sat down next to Rokuzai between him and Malik. She nodded. "Yeah, I would love to." She closed her eyes and smiled at him. She looked over at Ayane. "Sleep well," she said before turning her attention back to Roku.

Malik clenched his fist when he heard Minami's comment about him being weak. "I'm...not weak..." He managed to say as he tried to break out of the trance. He put his hands on his head, closing his eyes. "Quit saying I'm weak..." His body started shaking, like he was scared of something. He hadn't realized where he was. It seemed like he thought someone else was talking to him.

Aedan looked over at Malik. "Seems like he does have some will power after all...but...he almost seems afraid of something." He looked at Minami. "Guess what you said triggered something."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 12:36 am
"Well, since Aedan is the exiled price, we are going to have to kill Prince Alexander. It's going to be hard to get to him though with all of his body guards." Rokuzai started telling Kamiko the rest of his plan so far in a whispered voice. "And someone has a crush on you. I know you probably don't feel the same way, but try to have normal conversations with him." He told Kamiko. "Well it looks like it might be time to wake him up." He said as he got up and stood infront of Malik. He put his hand under Maliks chin and lifted his head up. "Amrofonex Sergurd." He said to snap Malik out of his trance. "So who were you talking to there?" Rokuzai asked Malik after he saw Malik open his eyes.

Hikaru looked over at Roukzai and asked "So, how are we going to do this. Are we going to kill? Make him answer our questions then kill him?" He leaned back on the bench.

"Well I'm going to bed as well. So goodnight my sexy vampires, dhampir, and priest." Minami said as she left the room blowing them kisses, disappearing into her room.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 1:16 am
Kamiko thought about it for a second and nodded. "But...I don't know how much help I'll be..." She looked over at Aedan as Rokuzai told her that. She looked back at Roku, shaking her head. "I think of Aedan as more of a brother to be honest." She watched as he walked over to Malik.

Aedan leaned up against the wall, crossing his arms as he looked over at Hikaru. "I think we should hear him out before we decide that," he said as he looked at Malik to listen.

Malik opened his eyes, taking a moment to comprehend what was going on. "Um...no one..." He pressed his back against the bench when he realized he was greatly outnumbered. He glanced over and noticed the princess next to him, then looked around. "How did I...?" He looked up at Rokuzai, feeling intimidated and slightly helpless at the moment. "Where's Kira?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:21 am
"Oh, you'll be a big help Kamiko." Rokuzai told Kamiko as he got up. "She's dead. Now you're going to answer some questions." He told Malik. "You have two options: Tell us the answer immediately. Or I will make you fall from thousands of feet." Rokuzai said as he leaned in closer to Malik. "So... Which shall it be?"

Hikaru looked at Aedan and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. I need to not get back into that killing intent again." He said as he placed his hand upon his forehead.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 2:32 am
Aedan walked over to Kamiko and shooed her off to the kitchen with Itsuko so she wouldn't have to deal with this. He looked over at Malik and Rokuzai.

Malik's eyes widened as he heard Roku say that his friend was dead. He tried to move back as far as he could when Rokuzai got closer to him. "B-but..." He took a moment to think about it. He looked down, starting to shake. "What you could do couldn't possibly be worse than what he would do if I betrayed him." Though he was obviously still intimidated by Roku from the sound of his voice.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:07 am
Hikaru just sat and watched what Rokuzai was going to do with Malik.

Rokuzai got closer to Malik's face as he tried to move back. "You wanna bet!" He said with a giant evil grin, grabbing Maliks collar and picking him up. He walked outside with Malik and shot straight up. He slowed down and stopped as he reached three thousand and four hundred feet. Still having that evil grin, he lifted Malik up to look him in the face. "Are you sure you don't want to just answer a few simple questions? Because if you don't, you won't like what I'm going to do next!" Rokuzai told Malik, kind of chuckling evily.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 29 Jul 2012, 4:24 am
Aedan watched as Rokuzai picked up Malik and walked outside. He looked over at Hikaru. "So..." He walked over and sat down next to him. He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head. "How useful do you think this guy can really be? He seems like a low ranking vampire. I'm beginning to wonder how much information he actually has for us."

Malik was surprised when Rokuzai picked him up, scared by the evil look he had in his eye. "Where are you--" He started to ask as they walked outside, but stopped as soon as they shot up in the air and closed his eyes tight. He slowly opened his eyes when he realized they stopped. He froze in fear when he looked down. He looked at Rokuzai when he was lifted up to be able to look Roku in the face. "O-OK! PLEASE!! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!!" He yelled, closing his eyes again to avoid looking down. "JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!" He grabbed on to Rokuzai's arm, holding on tight. His whole body was shaking from fear. "I CAN TELL YOU WHERE HE'S HIDING IN THE CITY!!"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum