Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 7 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Mon 10 Sep 2012, 6:20 am
Haruka smiled a little when he suggested they be friends with benifits. "I don't mind that if you're ok with it." She looked up at him as he moved on top of her and groaned a little from then pain. She placed her hand on his cheek with a gentle expression on her face. "Are you sure you're ok with this? You seemed so reluctant before..."

Hideaki chuckled when he saw the scared look on her face. "Well, there are three on my hit list that have lived past their prime in my opinion. Your father just happens to be one of them. The other two are that damn priest and that guard to the vampire king. I have my reasons. Either way though, I'll be collecting all of their souls soon enough." He stood up and slid his free hand into his pocket. "Your boyfriend's body is the perfect shield to keep them from trying to kill me...though I can't garuntee he wont take a little beating during this fight..." He made the scythe disappear and chuckled again. 'I'll catch one of them off guard for an easy kill this way.'

Neither Alex, nor Hisao noticed that Yoshiko had started following them as they walked into the city. "Are you sure you want to do this Alex? Yoshiko may not forgive you if you turn against her father," Hisao pointed out as he turned his head to look at Alexander.

Alexander smiled a little with a sad expression. "I doubt she would...but I feel it's the right thing to do. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't forgive me..."

Hisao slid his hands into his pockets and chuckled a little. "So, you finally found love and you're willing to risk it all to save your family and those who hate you? I've gotta say..." He closed his eyes and smiled, looking down a little. "...That's gotta be the smartest thing you've done in years."

"You think so?" Alexander laughed a little, putting his hands behind his head as he looked up towards the sky. "I hope you're right..."

Junichi rolled his eyes. "Oh, show a little faith in me why don't ya?" He chuckled and looked up at Izanagi. He couldn't help but smirk to his contest idea. "Oh, there is no way I'm going to lose this one if that's the case." He reached his hand out and shook Izanagi's hand. "You're on! Whoever kills the most wins."

Kaleb turned to Rokuzai when he ran over and nodded. "Yeah, seems that way." He looked over at Hikaru and placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled a little. "We knew from the beginning that this wasn't going to be easy. We may not all make it out of this alive, but none of us are going down without a fight."

Kamiko nodded to Ayane and turned to her son. "Come on, we better go see what's up as well." She smiled and walked out of the room, heading down towards the beach as well. When she got there, she looked up at the island and placed her hand on her chest with a concerned look.

Suzume smiled as Rokuzai picked her up. She held him tight til they got outside and looked a little confused when he put her down. She ran after him, going straight to her mother. "What's going on?" She asked as she looked up at her mother and Shuichi.

Aedan sighed, rubbing his head as he listened to everyone. He then looked a little confused when he heard Hikaru's comment about the children not being locked up. "That is odd...why are Yuko and Hideaki at the front lines with the guards? It's almost like they don't even know what's going on..." He looked up at the island. 'I have a bad feeling about this...'

Itsuko looked at Katsuo when he said he would go find Haruka and smiled. "We're counting on you Suo. Just don't get caught, got it?" She wrapped her arms around Minamoto's arm and looked up at him as she started whispering. "Don't do anything reckless that'll get you killed."

Shuichi looked at Minami and smiled as he nodded. He turned when he heard Suzume ask what was happening and knelt down so he was eye level with her, placing his hand on her head. "Don't worry about it. I want you to do something for me Suzu. Make sure your mom stays out of trouble, ok?"

Katsuo looked a little annoyed when Minamoto messed up his hair. "I may not be that strong, but I can track anyone down. I'll bring her back safe," he said as he smiled at him and Itsuko. He looked back at the island and disappeared into the shadows, waiting for an opportunity to get onto the island undetected.

Daichi laughed a little when she called him a pervert. He then started to blush at her comment and rubbed his head as he smirked. "You're pretty naughty Asu. I never knew that about you..." He looked up when he saw Kamiko and the others leaving the castle in a hurry and looked at Asuka. "Come on, we better see what's up." He took her hand and headed towards the beach, not sure what to expect.

Naoki giggled a little. "Alright. Then it's a date." She walked outside and moved out of the way as some of them started walking past to head towards the beach. "I wonder what's..." She stopped when she looked up and saw an island getting closer and closer by the minute. 'That doesn't look good.' She began following everyone, still looking up at the island as she got up to the beach. "So...he's bringing the fight to us I see?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 7 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Mon 10 Sep 2012, 10:06 pm
"Yeah." Kioshi nodded and smiled at her. "Well... With you teasing me and all it was hard to resist." He blushed as he slowly thrusted into her. He got up on his knees and wrapped his arms around the bottom of Haruka's thighs, lifting them up a little. "Are you sure you're alright with this? I don't want anything to happen between you and your boyfriend."

Yuko stood there speechless as she watched Hideaki. She then looked over the edge of the island, looking over at the kingdom. 'Please don't let anything bad happen to Hideaki...' She placed her hands on her chest and looked down, letting a few tears escape her eyes as she shut her eyes tight.

Izanagi shook Junichi's hand with a smirk. "Be ready to do my duties as well as yours Jun!" He turned back to the island where the human castle was. "These little maggots are going to be easy! Probably won't even take us an hour to finish them all off." He chuckled as he readied himself to jump. "See you on the ground." He aimed himself as he jumped off the island. He fell a few hundred feet before hitting the shallow end of the beach, making a huge splash.

Tatsuya nodded and hopped off the bed, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out the pack of cigerettes and took one out of the pack. He put it in his mouth and lit it as they walked down the hallway. As he walked outside he noticed a giant splash and steam. He ran over to everyone else as he took a puff off of his cig. "What the hell is going on!?" He asked openly.

Minami giggled and turned to Suzume. "You gonna be mommy's little supervisor?" Her smile faded quickly when she heard a splash behind her and quickly turned. She picked up her daughter and started running over to the boat. "Anyone else that doesn't want in on this fight better get on now!"

Ayane nodded and followed Kamiko outside. She ran up to Aedana little scared of the situation that was going on. She heard Minami and gave Aedan a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to go with Minami and Suzume, hun. When I come back you better be alive!" She began to runn after Minami and got on the boat.

"They might be trying to get back to us Aedan." Hikaru said then turned to Kaleb and nodded. "Just as long as they make it down alright, there shouldn't anymore issuses than the ones we have right now." He lifted his arms when he saw something falling and hit the water.

'I'm glad he's taking some positive initiative.' Minamoto crossed his arms as he nodded to Katsuo and watched him as he disappeared into the shadows. He wrapped one arm around Itsuko and smirked at her as he chuckled a little bit. "No garuntee's hun." He kissed her on the lips and smiled at her. "But if anything happen, make sure that those two kids do their training."

Rokuzai turned when he heard Tatsuya and walked over to him and Kamiko, putting one arm around her shoulders. "We have a fight on our hands. You going to be able to dothis without fainting son?" He teased Tatsuya then looked down at Kamiko. "You ok Kamiko?"

"Just wait until we get back home..." Asuka smirked then saw Kamiko and the others. She nodded and took his hand, following him outside. She looked up and saw a huge island hovering over the shore of the beach. "This really doesn't look good, Chi-kun..." She said as she held his hand tighter. She looked over at Arisu when she ran up and smiled at her. She nodded and squeaked when she she started to get pulled over to the boat.

Arisu looked at Naoki in confusion when she didn't finish her sentence than looked up in te direction that she was looking in. She followed Naoki to the beach, still in awe about a floating island. 'Fight? Well if that's the case, I better go get Asuka.' She looked over at Asuka and smiled. then she noticed some people in the boat and ran over to Asuka. "Come on, we should go with them and let the pros go at it." She grabbed her hand and ran over to the boat.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:04 am
Haruka giggled a little to his comment. She blushed as she watched him get up on his knees and lift her legs up. "I don't know to be honest...but it's too late to turn back now that we've gone this far," she pointed out and started to moan again as the pain started to turn to pleasure. "If you are so worried about my boyfriend, then why are you doing this? What he doesn't know wont hurt him." She smirked at him and closed her eyes, moaning a little louder.

Naoki sighed when she heard there was going to be a fight. She noticed Arisu getting on the boat and ran over to them, jumping onto the boat as well. "Let's get the hell out of here before things get too hot." She looked over at the guards. 'Good luck everyone. Looks like you're going to need it.'

Suzume nodded to what Shuichi said. She looked up at her mother and smiled, then looked over where she heard a splash. She held her mother tight as she was picked up and taken over to the boat. "Mommy...do you think Shu-kun will be ok?" She asked with a worried expression.

Junichi rolled his eyes. "I already told you, there's no way I'm losing this bet." He chuckled as he watched Izanagi jump off first. "Hey! Don't leave without me!" He jumped off as well, making a huge splash into the water near the shore. He stood up and looked over everyone as he smirked. "So...whose going to be first?" He asked retorically as he pulled out his sword and gun and got ready to take on whoever came after him first.

Daichi watched as Asuka and Arisu ran over to the boat. He looked back as the second guard jumped down and crossed his arms. 'They don't look so tough.' He smirked when he heard Junichi's question. 'Now...who will make the first move?'

Hideaki chuckled when he saw the two guards jump onto the shore. He looked at Yuko. "Better run along with the others before you get hurt little girl." He turned and jumped off, landing a few feet away from Izanagi and Junichi. He stood up, keeping his head down just enough to keep his hair over his eyes with a smirk. He walked over to Kaleb and as he looked up at him, he closed his eyes and smiled, now talking with Hideaki's voice. "I hope we didn't worry you guys too much."

Kaleb looked over at Hideaki when he jumped down and started to approach him. He was a little confused and shook his head. "Nah, I figured you'd be alright..." He glanced over at Hikaru, letting his guard down for a moment as he looked back at Hideaki. "Why don't you get out of here with everyone while you have the chance? I don't need you to get hurt."

Hideaki chuckled as an evil grin grew on his face. "See, there's one problem with that..." He opened his eyes, showing Sadao's red eyes as his voice changed back. He held up his hand and his scythe appeared. "...I've got no intentions on running away. I've been waiting much too long for this." He slashed Kaleb from his shoulder and down through his heart. "I never figured you to be so naive. Weren't you the one who taught this boy to never let your guard down, even among friends? Foolish vampire..." He laughed as the life drained from Kaleb's eyes as his soul was absorbed into his scythe. He looked over at Hikaru with a psychotic expression. "Nice to see you again priest. How are you planning on getting rid of me this time?" He then looked over at Izanagi and Junichi. "Hurry up and do your jobs before I get impaitient and take your souls now! I don't like being made to wait!"

Kaleb stood there in confusion when Hideaki said there was a problem. His eyes widened when he heard a different voice and started to take a step back when a scythe appeared from nowhere. He stood there a moment in shock when the scythe went through him as he coughed up some blood. The life slowly drained from his eyes as he fell to his knees, then to the ground, completely motionless.

Aedan smiled at Ayane. "I'll be waiting for you when you get back." He watched as she ran over to the boat before turning back to the guards. He then heard another splash and looked over, seeing it was his son and smiled a little more in relief. His smile soon faded when he saw Hideaki walk over to Kaleb instead of him. 'Hideaki? Why are you...' Before he could finish his thoughts, his eyes grew wide as he stood there speechless for a moment as Kaleb fell to the ground. As he snapped out of it, he glared at his son and ran over to him, grabbing his arm and slapping him across the face. "What the fuck do you think you're doing Hideaki!? Why the hell are you helping them!?"

Kamiko looked at Rokuzai as he walked over and nodded. She looked over towards Izanagi and Junichi. "I'll be fine once this is all over." She looked over at Hideaki when he jumped down and watched him curiously. She gasped, covering her mouth as she watched the event. She looked up at Aedan as he ran over and slapped his son and started yelling at him and held onto Roku tightly.

Itsuko smiled, still feeling a little worried. "Alright..." She looked over at Junichi as he made his comment about who would be first. 'So, they're planning on taking us all out at once.' She then heard a commotion and looked over towards Aedan and Hideaki, seeing Kaleb on the ground. She looked up at Minamoto, slightly worried. "What are we going to do about Hideaki? We can't hurt him..."

Alexander stopped at the edge and looked down over the human kingdom. "Never thought I'd end up back here..." He sighed as he knelt down. He was a little surprised when he watched Hideaki kill Kaleb so easily. "Looks like the party is starting without us Hisao," he said and chuckled.

Hisao stopped next to Alex and watched closely. He smirked and nodded in agreement. "Shall we crash this little party then since we weren't invited?" He asked as he turned to Alexander.

Alexander stood up and slid his hands into his pockets. "Well...they can't have a good time without us getting in the way like always." He looked over at Hisao and nodded. "Shall we?"

Katsuo appeared from the shadows on the island and looked around. 'Now...let's see...my best chances are to check the castle first and track her from there...' He jumped up onto a rooftop and was in front of the castle within minutes. He looked around, heading towards the back of the castle. He knelt down and placed his fingers on some footprints. "I was right. She was here, but these are about a day or two old. She must've left shortly after arriving." He looked back in the direction of the city and stood up. "Now, let's see where you ended up Haruka." He turned and started running back towards the city.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 11 Sep 2012, 6:10 pm
Kioshi nodded and thrusted into Haruka faster and harder when he noticed her pain turned to pleasure. "Well I couldn't keep my temptations back. And like you just said, We've already gone to far to stop now." He smiled at her and began to moan softly. "So have you fantasized about anything that Tatsuya wouldn't do?" He chuckled, not really expecting an answer.

"Seems like we have a little uninvited guest." Takara chuckled as she smelled Katsuo's scent. She was hiding around a corner and grabbed him, throwing him up against a wall when he came running in her direction. "So, what's brings this little to my kingdom, little shadow ninja?" She said as she walked up to him. She took out al of the shadows that surrounded them with a smirk. "Should I fuck your body when it has full energy, or when you're about to die?"

Izanagi dried himself off using his heat manipulation and before he could speak, Hideaki jumped down infront of him. He ignored it and nodded as he smirked at Junichi's retorical question. He watched as Hideaki took down Kaleb and stood there in wonder. "Guess he wasn't as stong as he showed off to be." He chuckled then glared at Hideaki. "We may have a contract with you. But that doesn't give you any right to order us around!" He yelled back. He started walking up the beach casually then turned when he heard a grunt and splash. He turned around and laughed a little. "Geez Jun. the least you can do is pay attention. I really don't want to win this bet without a... hurgmph!" Izanagi was interrupted when someone jumped ontop of him as well, faceplanting into the sand, getting drenched again. 'Man! Now I have to dry off again!' "Hey douchebag, Mind watching where you're jumping next time!" It took him a little bit through the sand, but he recognized Alex's scent. "Oh you are on my top five hit list now!"

Hikaru was surprised to see that Hideaki made it all the way down without hurting himself. His eyes shot open when he heard a strangly familiar voice and turned to Kaleb. Before he was able to say anything Kaleb was slashed wide open. 'What in the fucking hell is going on!?' He glared at Hideaki when he spoke to him. "That was 40 years ago. I'm stronger than I look, Sadao. I've excorsized demon almost as powerful as you since the last time we've met." He said then looked at Aedan when he ran up and grabbed HIdeaki's arm, slapping him. He tore Aedans arm off him HIdeaki and threw him behind Hikaru. "That isn't Hideaki you moron! He didn't have a scythe! Or red eyes and a deep voice." He turned to Hideaki and drew his rapier, putting holy water on it and wrapped a rosary around his other hand. "I will do whatever it takes to get you out of that boy without harming him to much."He readied himself for the fight between him and Sadao.

"I'm not going anywhere." Yuko said as Hideaki jumped off the island. She followed him down, spreading her wings as she got close to the ground. She ran over to her mother and father. She turned as saw Hideaki cut Kaleb down and covered her mouth in surprise that that happened.

Rokuzai nodded and kissed her on the head. His eyes shot open at what he saw, taking a step infront of Kamiko. 'What in the hell is...' His thoughts were interrupted when he heard that that wasn't Hideaki and felt a little relieved, He then watched as Izanagi and Junichi got jumped, and started to laugh. "Oh dear god, thats just what I needed!"

Tatsuya laughed at the entire event that happened after Kaleb died, with HIdeaki and Aedan. He took a few puffs off his cigerette as he watched Hikaru give it to Aedan. He then laughed harder when he saw the two guards get dropped by, what it seemed to look like, a pair of twins. "And I thought today was going to be a completely bad day."

Minamoto was surprised to see that Hideaki jumped from that kind of height. He then stood there as he watched Hideaki take down Kaleb with ease and began to wonder why he had done so. "Well if Hikaru says who it is, it must be true. And it doesn't look like we'll have to deal with him, so dont worry about it, ok Suko-chan?" He turned to her and wrapped his arm around her, giving her a quick kiss. He then turned and noticed that the gaurds were were on the floor and chuckled a little. He then recognized Alex's scent and his joyfulness immidiatly went away. 'Why in the hell is he here!?' He let go of Itsuko and took a few steps forward.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 11 Sep 2012, 8:00 pm
Katsuo was caught off guard when someone came around the corner and grabbed him, throwing him against the wall. His body trembled from the pain as he slid to the ground. He looked up at Takara as she approached him. "That's...none of your business..." He glared at her when she asked if she should fuck him now or when he's almost dead. He slowly started to get up, using the wall for support. "I'd rather not fuck some ugly ass slutty queen, so I'll pass." He glanced around, noticing that his means of escape were gone. 'How did she get rid of the shadows?' He looked back at Takara and smirked. "Besides, I don't swing that way, so just back off bitch!"

Haruka smiled back at him and started moaning louder when he thrusted into her faster and harder. She turned a dark shade of red and looked away shyly. "W-well...I don't know...I've never really thought about it..." She looked back up at him and smirked. "...But maybe you could try to show him up before he has a chance to be intimate with me? Who knows, you might end up being a better sex partner than he will be."

Aedan's eyes widened as Hikaru pulled him away. He looked at his son, not sure what to believe anymore. He placed his hand on Hikaru's shoulder. "Do whatever you have to, to get my son back, got it?" He took a few steps back and noticed the guards on the ground and couldn't help but smirk. He looked up to see who it was and his smirk faded quickly. "What the fuck!? How are you still alive!?"

Alexander chuckled as he looked down at Izanagi. "I was watching where I was going." He smirked, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Now be a good boy and stay there where you belong mutt." He stepped on the back of Izanagi's head, forcing him back into the sand as he hopped off of him and walked over towards the shore. He stopped and looked over at Aedan and smiled. "Aww, didn't you miss your big brother? I was hoping you'd be happy to see me after all these years." He chuckled a little, then turned around to face the guards. "Besides, is that any way to act towards someone whose trying to help?"

Hisao laughed as he watched Alex being kind of a dick to Izanagi. "Yo princey, better watch your mouth or he'll come after you first." He jumped off of Jun and followed Alexander up to beach. He stopped next to Alex and gave a quick two finger salute to everyone. "Nice night for a little exorcise." He put his hands behind his head as he looked at Alex. "So what's the plan?"

Alexander smirked as he took his hands out of his pockets. "Who said I had a plan? Come on Hisao, you know me better than that. Just don't get yourself killed and watch my back." He looked at Izanagi and chuckled. "Come on mutt. I've been dying to put you in your place for the longest time."

Junichi began to follow Izanagi when he felt someone land on his back and face planted into the ground. He lifted his head and glared at Hisao. "Fucking vampires!" He sat up when Hisao jumped off of him and looked at Izanagi. "Now whose the one who should be paying attention?" He stood up, picking up his weapons and looked a little annoyed as he listened to Alexander. "You must have a death wish half breed. You and that damn clone of yours have really pushed your luck this time."

Hideaki glared at Aedan and began to raise his scythe. 'I might as well take your life as well...' Before he could attack, Hikaru had pulled Aedan away. He smirked as Hikaru began to get everything ready for an exorcism and laughed. "That's rich priest. I'd really love to see you try without killing this boy in the process. Besides..." He rested his scythe on his shoulder and slid his free hand into his pocket with an evil grin. "...Even if you get rid of me today, the contract he and I have binds him to me forever. You really shouldn't have been letting this boy play with contracts so much. You of all people should know how easy it is to succumb to a demonic possession when they feel like they're useless and unwanted." He looked over his shoulder as he started to get annoyed with the guards. "Will you two stop playing around already?"

Daichi was in shock as he watched everything happen. He started laughing when he saw the guards get jumped. He watched as Hisao and Alexander walked up to the beach, but for some reason, he didn't feel like they were a threat. 'Guess we've got some back up. But...I thought the prince died twenty years ago...?' He put his hand on his head, a little confused by what was going on. 'And why is he helping us anyways? Didn't he try to take over the kingdom once before?'

Shuichi's eyes widened as he froze in fear when he saw Kaleb get taken down so easily. He looked down and clenched his fist. 'Why the hell did it have to be him!?' He looked up as he heard a splash and was a little surprised to see the guards on the ground and saw Alexander. "Why are you helping us? Since when do you ever help anyone?" He asked, not sure what to expect. 'Is he really here to help or is he just trying to play one of his tricks?'

Kamiko looked up at Rokuzai as he stepped in front of her. She sighed in relief when Hikaru said that it wasn't Hideaki and smiled a little. She looked over towards Alexander and her eyes shot open in surprise. "You're alive...?" She looked up at Rokuzai and her son as they started laughing and shook her head as Alex approached them. "I can't really say I'm happy to see you, but I wouldn't mind the help."

Itsuko looked up at Minamoto as he took a few steps forward. She walked up to him, placing her hand on his shoulder when she saw Alex. "It doesn't look like he's here to cause any problems for us. We're going to need to deal with what's going on. We'll interrogate Alex later." She smiled, then turned her attention back to the guards.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 12 Sep 2012, 6:13 am
"Looks like I'll kill you as I'm fucking you then." Takara smirked, then walked over to Katsuo, pinning him against the wall with one hand and grabbing his dick with the other. "I've rape straight guys and gay guys..." She smirked again and began stroking his cock. "And theres no use trying to escape." She pressed her breasts against his body, trying to make him feel like he wasn't able to fight back with her empathy. "Now be a good little faggot and take it like a man."

Kioshi nodded and blushed at her comment. He took his dick out of her and set her legs down. "Close your eyes, I'll be right back." He smiled at her got off the bed. After he saw her close her eyes he walked over to his closet. 'Seems like I get to use these after all.' He quietly chuckled as he pulled out four pieces of rope. He walked back over to her and spread her arms and legs, tying them to the bed posts.

'Contract? So that's why he was so secretive about his experiments... Looks like I'll have to dows them then burn them.' Hikaru thought as Sadao explained some stuff to him. "You're right and after today, there will be no more problems for him." He stated. "Enough talk. Now one will end this with talking." He charged at Hideaki and was in his face withing a blink of an eye and pressed the cross against Hideaki's chest and gripping his shirt. "In the name of the God, weaken this foul creature!"

Izanagi's face was smashed back down into the sand by Alexanders foot. 'OH that's it! He's not only going to die, I'm going to devour him!' He stood up, drying off again, but made the water scolding hot after he heard Junichi's comment and turned to him. "There's
no time to be arguing!" He turned back to Alex and growled. "You're not worth my time right at this moment!" He turned to Hideaki and engulfed his hands in flames. "I'll play with you once we're done here, you second rate demon!" He turned back to everyone else. "Now lets get this over with! All this talking is getting on my nervs." He glared over at Daichi and began running at him.

Yoshiko watched as Alexander and Hisao jumped off the island and landed on her guards, gigglign as she watched everything that happened. "Looks like it's my turn." She smirked than jumped, landing on Junichi. "Thanks for catching me, Juni-kun." She giggled and bent over, giving him a kiss and getting off of him. "So I see you've turned on us Alex. Guess your not getting what I was going to give you." She said as she shrugged as she turned to Alexander then turned to Kamiko. "I see it's going to bo a battle with two pregnant women..." She drew her sword and made more appear. "... Why don't we see whose more fit to take care of their child." She smirked as she walked up the beach towards Kamiko. She giggled when she heard and saw Yuko step infront of her mother as she said that she would have to go through her first. "Puny vampire, Why don't you get out of here and let the grown ups deal with our issues."

Yuko heard everything that Yoshiko said and stood there puzzled. 'Mom's pregnant...?' She then turned to Kamiko with a worried and concerned looked. "You're not really thinking on fighting while you have a baby, are you!?" After she got her answer she turned back around and pulled out her scythe. "You've gotta get through me first!" She took half a step back when Yoshiko commented. "N-no!"

Minamoto turned to Itsuko and smiled at her as he nodded to her comment. "That's true. But I'm going to beat it out of him later if you don't mind." He said then turned back to the guards and watched as Izanagi started running at Daichi. 'Now lets see what that young man has learned.'

Rokuzai stopped laughing when he heard Kamiko and nodded. "Yeah." He turned to Alex as he got up to them. "Just don't try to pull a fast one on us. I'm keeping an I on you Alexander." He turned to Yoshiko when he heard his daughter. "Isn't your father going to get made if he doesn't find you in the castle young lady." He chuckled. 'Seems like these two have her handled. Now wheres the king and queen?' He thought as he looked back up to the island.

Tatsuya finished laughing as well and took another puff off of his cigerette. "Are these guys really that serious?" He chuckled then ignored everything else that was going on. 'Seems like he looks like fun!' He thought as he looked over at Junichi. He smirked and disappeared into the ground. He flew up behind Junichi and went up about 30 feet. He began to fall and smirked as he pointed his heels downward.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 12 Sep 2012, 8:00 am
Katsuo glared at Takara as she pinned him up against the wall and grabbed his dick. "Get your filthy hands off of me!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm and tried to get her to stop touching him. He stopped struggling as she pressed her breasts up against him, feeling like he couldn't fight back for some reason. 'What the hell!? Why does it feel like I can't handle some girl!?' He let go of her arm and slapped her across the face. "I'm not gonna sit here and let you rape and kill me you fucking slut!"

Haruka blushed a little and nodded as she closed her eyes. 'I wonder what he's doing?' She waited for a moment, then felt him grab her wrists. "What are you doing Kio..." She opened her eyes and her face turned a dark shade of red. "What are you doing Kioshi!?" She asked in surprise as he finished tying her to the bed. She turned her head away from him in embarassment from the vulnerable position she was stuck in. "This is definately not something Suya would do...I don't think..."

"Oh really now? And what are you going to do to break our contract?" Hideaki chuckled. He glanced back at Yuko when he heard a commotion. "Damn kids' worried about her...that better not be a problem later...," he said under his breath. When he looked back at Hikaru, he was already in front of him and started to take a step back in surprise, but Hikaru had already grabbed him and was trying to weaken him. He yelled out in pain as the cross was pressed against his chest and tried to pull away, but couldn't get lose of Hikaru's grip. "Damn priest!" He yelled as he raised his scythe, grabbing Hikaru's arm with his other hand to keep him from running away as he went to strike him.

Alexander shrugged as Izanagi yelled at him. He glanced over at Rokuzai and smiled. "I never expected you to trust me. Not like I deserve it. Just...trying to correct a few mistakes I made in the past." He then turned when he heard another splash and chuckled when he saw the princess on top of Junichi. 'So, she decided to fight even in her condition?' He closed his eyes and smiled to her comment. "You were the one who said I could change after all princess. Your father is no better than I used to be and I don't plan on sitting by and watching as he takes my families lives." He looked at Hisao, slightly annoyed as he smacked his hand away. "I should kill you and be done with your bullshit."

Hisao put his hand on Alexander's head and ruffled his hair. "Awww, how cute. You know princey, it's a little weird to hear you actually worried about someone else for a change. Not to mention you're giving up your first love for the people who hate your guts," he said with a smirk. He looked over at Yoshiko as she began to approach Kamiko. "I'm pretty sure you aren't fit to be a mother since you let your own guard get you pregnant. Not to mention that you fuck every guy you see pretty much." He laughed as Alex smacked his hand off and closed his eyes with a teasing grin as he pushed Alex playfully. "How many times do I have to tell you, that would be a form of suicide."

Junichi stood up and brushed himself off, annoyed that he was soaking wet. He took a step forward and groaned as someone else landed on his back. 'The next person to fucking land on me is going to die!' "Anytime princess..." He said as he sat up when she got off of him, rubbing his head. He stood up again. 'This is really starting to piss me off.' He looked up and noticed that Tatsuya was no where to be seen. 'Now where did he...' His thoughts were interrupted as something crashed into the back of his head, forcing him back down into the water. 'Oh that fucking tears it!' He reached back, grabbing Tatsuya's leg and throwing him off as he sat back up. "I'm going to fucking kill you, you damn brat!" He yelled as he got up and charged after Tatsuya with his sword.

Daichi put his hands behind his head as he watched everyone. He glanced over and noticed Izanagi was glaring at him. 'Oh great...' He sighed as Izanagi began to run after him and put his hands down, jumping back to avoid the attack. "It's not nice to try and pull a surprise attack on people." He smirked and disappeared into the shadows. He appeared behind Izanagi and kicked him away a few feet, not hard enough to knock him down. 'I think I'll have a little fun with him before I get serious.' He chuckled a little, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Your move."

Kamiko glared at Yoshiko when she made her comment and placed her hand on her stomache. She looked at Yuko. "If it comes down to it." She placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder and pulled her back, pushing her over to Shuichi. "Make sure she doesn't get hurt," she said as she smiled at Yuko and Shuichi. She looked back at Yoshiko and spread her wings. "Don't underestimate a pissed off mother. I'm not about to lose to a spoiled little brat like yourself."

Shuichi wasn't exactly sure what to make of all this. He wasn't even sure why he had stayed to fight in the first place. 'I feel like I'm just in the way...' He looked down a little, then looked up when he noticed the princess was trying to get in between Kamiko and Yoshiko. He was a little surprised when Kamiko pushed her daughter over to him and caught her as she stumbled back. "Ok..." He looked at Yuko and smiled. "Don't worry. Your mother wont let anything happen to the baby. It'll only upset her if you end up hurt Yuko-chan."

Aedan sighed as he rubbed his head. 'This is just one fucked up day.' He looked down as he heard Hideaki yelling from pain and clenched his fist. 'I can't believe there's nothing I can do to help him.' He looked over at Yoshiko and noticed she was getting ready to fight Kamiko and his eyes widened as he took a few steps towards her, drawing his sword. "Get the fuck away from her!"

Itsuko nodded and held in a giggle to her husbands comment. "I wont stop you." She looked over and saw what Daichi had done and rolled her eyes. "Is this really the time to be playing with your opponent?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:51 am
Takara stopped when Katsuo slapped her in the face and stood there for a second. She smirked then turned back to Katsuo. "Fine. I'll just have to kill you without having any fun." She took her hand off his dick and rose it, pressing him against the wall harder with her other hand. But right before Takara struck Katsuo down, she felt a tug on her arm, turning to see that it was Ryuu. "What are you doing here Ryuu?" She asked curiously as she let go of Katsuo and turned to Ryuu. She nodded and returned the shadows back to their original places.

Ryuu noticed that Takara was about to kill someone who didn't deserve to be killed and ran over to them. He was glad that he got there in time and grabbed Takara's wrist. "There's no need to kill someone that really isn't worth killing." He said then let go of her arm when he noticed that she let go of the kid. "Now that's the girl I feel for." He said as she hugged her and smiled.

"Well you did say that you liked guys to be a little perverted." Kioshi stated as she crawled ontop of her and began kissing Haruka's neck for a little bit. He then moved down to breasts, using both hands to grope themm as he alternated sucking from one to the other. "And it's to make sure you don't try to push me away after you cum." He smirked at her as he lifted his head, moving down on her, beginning to lick and suck her clit.

Tatsuya chuckled when he landed the hit on Junichi. He began laughing when he was thrown. He spread his wings and stopped in mid air. "I thought dogs had a really heightened ability to smell things?" He said teasingly as Junichi charged at him. Tatsuya chuckled and used his telekinesis to make Junichi trip and while he was in the air he slammed Jun into the sand, making an imprint. "Maybe you should quit while your ahead pup."

Rokuzai rolled his eyes when he heard Aedan yell out to Yoshiko and turned to him. "Just leave them be. Kamiko will kick your ass if you try to interfere." He chuckled then turned as he watched as his son slammed Junichi into the sand and chuckled. 'I kind of feel bad for that guy. His day must be going really bad.' He continued to watch then busted up laughing as he saw Jun trip and get slammed into the sand. 'I've never seen Tatsuya fight, but he's doing pretty good for himself.'

'Seems like he can't Hideaki back as well as he said he could.' Hikaru smirked when he heard Sadao's comment. Hikaru blocked Sadao's attack with his free hand that had the sword in it and turned to Yuko. "Princess! Start calling out for Hideaki! I want to face this demon face to face!" He turned back to Hideaki and smirked. "You're in a world of trouble now."

Yuko was surprised that her mother had pushed her away and fell into Shuichi's arms as she stumbled backwards. She looked down a little disappointed as she stood up straight then looked at Shuichi and smiled at him. "Thanks Shuichi." She turned to her mother and Yohsiko to watch since she would just be in the way. She heard Hikaru and nodded. "Hideaki!" She ran over to them, staying out of striking range. "I don't know if you can hear me. But I do know that you don't feel loved and you're hurting inside. I care about you and..." She began to blush as she started say her feelings towards him. "... I think i am be falling in love with you. I would give anything to have you by my side, Aki-kun."

"That's right halfbreed! Leave our battle to ourselves!" Yoshiko said when she heard Rokuzai yell at Aedan and had one of her swords fly towards Aedan. "Good, a challenge. I can't wait to eat you and your unborn baby." She began running at Kamiko, lifting her sword above her head, swinging down as she got close enough.

Minamoto chuckled and turned to Daichi. "Yeah. You really are just some cocky bastard aren't you?" He said retorically and sarcastically. "Man, I wish I could get some of the action." He felt a little disappointed as he watched a few of them fighting, loning to fight along side them.

'Where in the hell did that ass go!?' Izanagi thought as he swung his claws at Daichi, but missed. He stumbled alittle when he was kicked and nearly fell over. As he took one of his steps, he turned the sand into a giant, sharp glass shard and kicked it back over at Daichi before he regained balance. "Hows that for a surprise attack?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012, 1:32 am
Katsuo smirked a little when he noticed her stop. His smirk quickly faded when she looked down at him and began to raise her arm. He closed his eyes when she pressed him against the wall harder and waited for her to strike. He then heard a man's voice and slowly opened his eyes, seeing Ryuu as Takara let him go. He noticed the shadows were back and quickly faded into them while he had the chance. He appeared in the city, holding his chest as he tried to calm his fear down. 'Why did he stop her? I don't get that guy at all...' He sighed and shook his head as he continued following Haruka's trail. He stopped when he was in front of a door and looked at it questionably. 'This is where the trail ends...' He hesitated for a moment, then banged on the door hoping to get her attention.

Haruka looked up at Kioshi. "I did...didn't I?" She laughed nervously as he crawled on top of her. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he began to kiss her neck. Her moaning got a little louder as he moved down to her breasts and began groping her as he sucked on them. She blushed as she felt him move lower and her eyes shot open to his comment. "Th-that's just mean Kio-kun!" She moaned even louder and turned a dark shade of red as she heard someone banging on the door. "Y-you better untie me if you answer that. I'm not really wanting anyone to see me like this..."

Hideaki smirked when Hikaru blocked his attack. He laughed a little when he told Yuko to call out to him. "You really think he's strong enough to fight me off just because some girl..." His eyes widened as they flashed back to blue for a second when she called out Hideaki's name and dropped his weapon, it disappearing as soon as it hit the ground as he let go of Hikaru's arm as he put his hand on his head. 'She's not some girl! Don't ever talk about her like that!' "Damn brat...shut up already." He almost looked in pain as he tried to fight off Hideaki from coming back out. As Yuko spoke, it almost seemed like he was in more and more pain. He took a few steps back from Hikaru and the moment she said that she would give anything to be by his side, he stopped and looked at her in surprise, his eyes changing back to blue as they began to tear up, his voice returning back to normal as he spoke. "Do you...really mean that?" Once she answered him, he placed both hands on his head and fell to his knees, closing his eyes tight as Sadao tried to regain control. "Get the fuck out of my body!" In a split second, Sadao was thrown out of his body, causing him to stumble back a few feet behind Hideaki.

Sadao glared at Hideaki as he regained his balanced. "I should kill you for not following my orders!" He then turned his attention to Yuko. "Didn't I tell you not to interfere you little bitch!" He held out his hand as his scythe reappeared as he had a twisted smirk on his face and began to run at her. "Hopefully your little boyfriend was worth dying for!"

Shuichi looked over at Hikaru as he called out to Yuko. He watched as she ran over to them and tried to speak with Hideaki. He was a little surprised as Sadao was thrown out of Hideaki's body just because of her words giving him the will to fight back. 'I guess even a demon doesn't have complete control over someone's heart and feelings for someone they care about.' He kind of smiled a little, but it quickly faded as Sadao began to run at Yuko for an attack. "Princess!"

Aedan looked at Rokuzai and stopped when he was told to stay out of it. He looked over at Yoshiko and glared at her when she called him a half-breed. He then noticed one of her swords coming at him and dodged it easily as he smirked. "Nice aim you got there." He chuckled and put his sword back in it's sheath.

Kamiko rolled her eyes when she heard Aedan, but before she could say anything, Roku had said exactly what she was thinking. She turned her attention back to Yoshiko. "I wont be the one losing this battle little girl." Kamiko stood there and waited paitiently for Yoshiko to get close enough. As she was about to strike, she grabbed Yoshiko's wrists in a split second to stop the attack just before the blade hit her. "I'm a lot stronger than I look. Are you really sure you want to do this young lady? You don't have to do this just because your father started some war," she said in a calm voice.

Itsuko rolled her eyes again when she heard Daichi's answer to her question. She looked up at Minamoto and smiled, placing her hand on her shoulder. "You look anxious. You'll get your chance soon enough sweetie." She looked over at Hisao when he walked up and was a little annoyed to his flirtatious comment. "Charmed...now what do you want?"

Hisao looked at Alexander and ruffled his hair again. "Well, til we've got something to do, I'm going to go chat with them," he said as he headed over towards Itsuko and Minamoto. He stopped in front of them and smiled at Itsuko. "It's nice to finally meet such a lovely young lady like yourself. I never thought you'd be this beautiful in person." He then started laughing at her comment and slid his hands into his pockets. "I can see where Haru-chan gets her attitude. Guess I should back off the flirting before you knock me on my ass too, huh?" He closed his eyes and smiled. "I kind of feel bad after what happened to her...but Kioshi's taking good care of her right now."

Itsuko looked a little confused. "You know Haruka?" She kind of giggled when she heard that he had gotten beat up a few times when he tried to flirt with him. "Well, it's nice to know she handles herself well." Her smile faded when she heard what he said next. "What happened to her? And...whose Kioshi?" She asked, looking up at Minamoto to see if he knew anything.

Alexander glanced at Hisao when he said he was going to go talk to someone. He watched as Hisao walked over to Itsuko and Minamoto and was a little confused. 'Why would he want to go talk to them?' He thought and continued to watch them from the corner of his eye, but wasn't really paying attention to their conversation since he was also watching the other fights going on.

Daichi looked over at Itsuko and Minamoto. "What's the point if I can't have some fun?" He started to turned back to Izanagi and his eyes widened as he quickly tried to avoid it. It barely missed his arm and he breathed a sigh of relief. 'That was a close one. Maybe I do need to pay attention and quit fooling around...' He looked at Izanagi and smirked, dissapearing into the shadows again. After a moment, he appeared behind him and went to punch him.

Junichi ignored his comment and when he was about halfway to Tatsuya, it felt like something pulled his leg out from under him and before he could react, he slammed into the ground. His body started to shake a little from anger as he lifted himself up a little. 'I'm not going to look like a fool just because some kid is playing games with me.' He let go of his weapons as he stood up, glaring at Tatsuya. "I'm not giving up to someone like you." He changed into his lycan form and got down on all fours as he charged at Tatsuya again, making the earth under Tatsuya started to rise and grab his leg to try and hold him in place.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 13 Sep 2012, 6:39 am
Kioshi dropped his head in disappointment as he heard someone knocking on the front door and sighed. "Alright..." He got off of her and untied her. He then got dressed really quick and jogged to the front door. "Hello? Never seen you before..." He stopped and smiled as he held his hand out. "I'm..." He wasn't even able to introduce himself as the stranger ran inside and watched as he ran over to Haruka. 'So... That's Tatsuya? I imagined him to be more... Manly.' He thought as he rubbed the back of his head and closed the door.

Takara hugged Ryuu back and looked up at him. "So what are we going to do now?" She pulled away and stood there, placing her hands on her hips. She nodded and followed Ryuu, taking ahold of his hand as they walked to the edge of the kingdom. "I thought they would have been by now as well." She giggled and looked up at Ryuu with a smile. "Why don't we go down there and help them out. And send some of of your copies fo that everyone gets to play as well." She let go of his hand and jumped off the island, landing on the shore.

"Well why don't we go check up on how our little guards are fairing. They should be done by now." Ryuu said as Takara let him go. He took her hand and led her over to the edge pf the kingdom. He glared down at them and looked at his wife. He nodded and sent out a few copies before he went jumping off the edge to see how they faired against weak versions of himself.

Yuko nodded vigirously and smiled at Hideaki. "I mean ever last word!" She was surprised at how much will power Hideaki hand and watched as Sadao was thrown out of his body. She began to grow scared as Sadao yelled at her and lifted up her scythe ready to defend herself, shaking a little bit.

Hikaru smirked as Hideaki began to regain control. He let go of Hideaki when he held his head and fell on his knees. He knelt down as well and placed his hand on Hideaki's shoulder. "Good thing I put an invisible seal on you just in case anything like that happened." He smiled at him then jumped up when he noticed that Sadao wasn't there anymore. He turned to Yuko and noticed that Sadao was running at her. "Don't you dare..." He started running after him then stopped when a blinding light appeared. 'What the hell?'

Yoshiko glared at Aedan out of the corner eye at his comment as her wrist was grabbed. "Fine!" She tried to yank her arm away but wasn't able to. 'This bitch wasn't kidding...' She aimed all of her swords at her as she glared at Kamiko. "Let me go or you're going to be in a so much mental pain!" She snapped at her as she readied her swords to lunge into Kamiko.

Minamoto chuckled when Daichi was almost hit by a giant shard of glass. "That's the point when you're fighting an opponent that is unknown to you." He turned and glared at Hisao as he flirted with Itsuko. He crossed his arms as he listened to him then his eyes shot open when he said that something happened to his daughter. "What in the fuck happened to my little girl?" He said with a little anger in his voice as he put his arms down and clinched his fists.

'Damn... I missed!' Izanagi thought as he turned to face Daichi. He watched him disappear into the shadows and looked around for a second wondering where he went. Daichi's scent became clear again and noticed that he was behind him. Without turning around he burst into a big ball of flames and smirked. "I'm not that stupid, human. Your race really likes to underestimate others, don't you?" he took a step to side and avoided Daichi's punch, leaving a trails of fire.

Rokuzai calmed down a little and turned to Aedan when he heard his comment. His eyes shot open when he noticed Yoshiko swing her sword down at Kamiko and was about to fly over to them but stopped when Kamiko grabbed her wrist. 'She might not get out of this alive.' "Go a little easy on her hun!" He shouted out to Kamiko as he chuckled.

"Oh, really now?" Tatsuya replied, not noticing that he was being held there by sand. He went to dodge as Junichi got closer but wasn't capable. "What the fuck!?" He looked down as his eyes widened, finally noticing he was stuck. 'Oh shi...'

Isao appeared out of a giant blinding light behind Sadao and grabbed his scythe before he swung at Yuko. "Maybe you should pick on someone who can take you one, Sadao." He said as he looked up at him with a very stern look. "We should take this into the air so we don't disrupt anything that's going on down here." He turned around, wrapping his other hand on the scythe, hurling Sadao into the air. He spread his wings and followed Sadao.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012, 8:05 am
Katsuo looked up at Kioshi, a little confused. "Well...that's cuz..." He passed him as Haruka walked out as his eyes lit up. He pushed past Kioshi and ran over, nearly tackling her as he hugged her tight. "Haru-chan! I'm so glad you're ok! I was really worried about you!" He whimpered as he held her tighter.

Haruka smiled a little as he untied her. "We can continue this later though." She watched as he got dressed and left the room. She got dressed as well and went to see who it was and her eyes widened as she was almost tackled. She rolled her eyes and hit him on the head and watched as he crouched down and held his head in pain. "How many times do I have to tell you not to be so clingy?" She giggled and rubbed his head. "What are you doing here anyways?"

Katsuo looked up at her as she rubbed his head to try and make up for hitting him with a few tears in his eyes. "I came all the way here to get you and you hit me!" He stood up, still rubbing his head with one hand. "Your dad sent me to get you." He closed his eyes and smiled at her. He glanced back at Kioshi and started to wonder a little bit as a smirk crossed his lips. "So, you dumping Suya for this guy or what?" He then took a step back as he laughed at her response. "Come on, we've been best friends for years. I'd never do that to you."

"Sorry..." Haruka laughed a little. She smiled and nodded. "Well, it's nice to know he trusted you with something for once." She looked over at Kioshi as she held her hands behind her back. "This is Katsuo. We grew up together and lets face it, he's lost without me." She blushed when she heard Katsuo's question and glared at him. "Don't you dare say anything to him or I'll kill you." She smiled a little in relief and nodded as she took his hands and looked back over to Kioshi. "We better go see my dad before he gets even more worried. And I'm sure you'd like to see him again."

Hisao rubbed the back of his head when Minamoto asked what had happened to Haruka. "Well...she was kind of raped..." He pointed over to Izanagi with his thumb. "...By that guy fighting your little friend. Actually, I don't know how far it went, but if it wasn't for Alex, she'd probably be dead right now." He looked back at Alexander as he was being called and chuckled a little. "Coming your highness," he said sarcastically and gave them a quick wave as he walked over to Alex. He turned when he heard a few splashes and sighed. "Looks like Ryuu sent some of his clones to take care of us all at once," He said as he adjusted his gloves.

Alexander looked over at Hisao and began to wonder what was taking him so long. "Hisao, get your ass back over here!" He rolled his eyes to Hisao's sarcastic remark. He looked over at the clones and smirked as he took his hands out of his pockets. "So we do get to have a little fun I see." He glanced at Hisao and chuckled before turning his attention to one of the clones and got ready for a fight.

Itsuko's eyes widened as she held Minamoto's arm tightly as she covered her mouth with the other hand. She looked up at Minamoto with a concerned look. She then looked over at Izanagi and glared at him. "That sick son of a bitch is going to pay for what he did," she said as she let go of Minamoto and began to walk in Nagi's direction, ignoring everything else around her.

Daichi wasn't expecting the flames to appear as Izanagi dodged him and jumped back to avoid it. 'Shit...' He looked at Izanagi as he landed. "It's not so much that we underestimate. More like we try to analyze our opponents." He turned his head when he heard a splash, taking his eyes off Izanagi.

Junichi chuckled when he saw Tatsuya struggling and grabbed his face, slamming him into the ground. "Cockyness will get you killed boy. Don't underestimate me so easily." He glanced over at the king and queen after his clones had jumped down. 'He looks a little upset...better finish this quick.' He looked back at Tatsuya as he took his hand off his face and grabbed him by his collar, lifting him over his head as he raised his other hand for another attack.

Hideaki looked up at Hikaru and kind of smiled a little once Sadao was out of him. He looked over as Sadao began yelling at Yuko and quickly stood up, drawing his sword. As he took a step forward, he had to shield his eyes from the blinding light that appeared in front of them. 'What is that!?' As the light faded, his eyes widened when he saw Isao had stopped Sadao from attacking. He watched as Sadao was flung into the air in amazement. "Who is that guy Hikaru?" He asked as he continued to watch their battle. He then looked down a little. "I'm really sorry...this is all my fault...I didn't realize he would do something like this when I made the contract with him..."

Sadao smirked as he neared Yuko and got ready to strike. He closed his eyes when a light blinded him for a moment and he realized he wasn't able to move his scythe. 'What in the fuck is it this time!?' He looked over his shoulder and looked a little annoyed. "This really doesn't concern you." He smirked as he got flung into the air and started laughing. "I'd be glad to add you to my little black book." His black wings appeared on his back as he stopped himself from flying back anymore. He readied his blade and charged at Isao.

Shuichi covered his eyes as a light appeared when he started to run over to defend Yuko. He was a little confused as he watched Isao move their battle to the sky and rubbed his head, sighing in relief. He walked over to Yuko and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You ok?"

Aedan looked over at his son and noticed that he was back to normal. He started to walk over to him, but stopped as he heard several splashes and his eyes widened a little. "What in the..." He glanced around at each copy of Ryuu, noticing there was enough for each of them to battle. He looked over at Alexander and saw him getting ready for a fight. 'Guess we don't have much of a choice, do we?' He drew his sword and got ready for a fight.

Kamiko continued to remain calm as she spoke. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Why not live your life with the man you love and raise your child?" She gently smiled as she losened her grip and took a step back from Yoshiko. "I'm not going to fight a young lady who still has a lot to live for."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 5:52 am
Kioshi smacked his forehead when Haruka basically told Katsuo that she was dumping her boyfriend and walked over to his computer. "I'm Kioshi, nice to meet you. And by the smell of it, he got a little side tracked." He chuckled, looking trough the monitors on the city. He looked at Haruka and nodded and got up, opening the door and letting Haruka and Katsuo out first. "Yeah. It would be nice to see an old friend again." Kioshi replied with a smile. 'So it looks like he's finally go along with his long awaited palns, huh?' "So what's you want be with me and not Tatsuya?"

Minamoto looked over at Izanagi and glared at him after Hisao told him that it was him that raped his daughter. He then looked over at Alex and nodded. He turned to Itsuko and grabbed her hand when she began walking towards Izanagi. "I'll deal that twisted fuck after they're done, Suko-chan." He looked at her and tried to give her a meaningful smile. "And that 'Kioshi' guy better not try anything before he brings her back." He stated then heard a few splashes and looked over in their direction. "Great... They better not try to stop me from getting revenge."

"Maybe you should pay more attention to who you are actually fighting." Izanagi said with a smirk on his face and whipped around, throwing a flame fisted punch at Daichi. He then looked over at Minamoto and Itsuko. 'Seems like I might have to fight both of them after I'm finished here.'

Tatsuya gasped when Junichi grabbed his face and groaned when he was slammed into the ground. "Well I wasn't meaning to be cocky. I was just fucking with you." He said in a muffled tone. 'Looks like I better get serious...' He thought as Junichi lifted him over his head. He phased through Junichi's girp and flew up a little before he was able to lay his hit. He noticed that there were more enemies and sighed. "Guess we better finish this then..." He looked down at Junichi and and lifted one of his hands a little bit, picking up some sand with his telekinesis.

"Heh, looks like we don't have to worry about him for a while." Hikaru said as he watched Isao throw Sadao into the air. He looked down at Hideaki when he asked his question. "Well, if i'm not mistaken... That's the archangel Isao. But I've never seen any pictures or anything on..." He stopped when he heard Hideaki begin to talk again. "Well at least nothing that bad happened." He said as he wrapped his arm around Hideaki's shoulders and smiled at him. "What are the details on the contract anyways?"

"Shut up!" Yoshiko yelled out and kicked Kamiko away when she felt her grip loosen. She turned her attention to Aedan began running towards him, making as many of her mental weapons as she could and throwing them at Aedan.

Yuko flinched when and closed her eyes when she saw Sadao about to kill her. 'I guess this really is it...' She opened her eyes again when she heard another persons voice and dropped her weapon. She was staring in amasement as Isao launched Sadao into the air. She turned to Shuchi when he placed his hand on her shoulder asnd smiled at him a little. "Y-yeah..." She looked back up into the air as she watched the beginning of their fight.

"I told you last time, Sadao..." Isao said as she flew towards Sadao, making a spear appear and crashed into Sadao. "... I'm not going anywhere until one of us dies!" He pushed Sadao away and flew back a few feet. "And this time I'm not holding back!"

As Takara and Ryuu landed they watched as everyone fought. "Looks like our little pet just bit the owners hand." Takara said with a smirk on her face as she looked at Alex and Hisao. "Hey, I'm going to go join in on the fight." She smiled at her husband and noticed that Kamiko was alone and smirked. She began walking over towards her. "Hey there hun. Why don't I come join you so you won't look so lonely."

Ryuu crossed his arms and nodded. 'After all I've done for that little prick too.' He looked at his wife and smirked. "Have fun." He looked back over at his daughter and smiled. "Now all I have to do is sit and wait."

Ryuu's first copy smirked at looked at the second one that was standing next to him. "Lets have some fun." He turned back to Alex and Hisao. He began charging at Alexander and made a force field dome big enough for all four of them to battle in. "Maybe you two should have thought before crossing me." He jumped and when he got close enough, he attempted to kick Alexander.

Ryuu's second copy smirked back and nodded looking back at them. He ran after the first copy and had his eyes set on Hisao, straying off a little bit. "Not to mention she's going after your brother." He continued then picked up some dirt with his earth manipulation and had it wrap around his fist, throwing a punch at Hisao.

"Hmmmm... What to do?" He asked himself as he watched everyone else fighting. He looked over at Hideaki and Hikaru then started to walk towards. "Since I've got nothing better to do right." He chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets. "Hey guys. Looks like you are having as much fun as I am."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 1:51 am
"And I'm sure he'd love to see you again Kio-kun." Haruka smiled at him as she led Katsuo outside. She turned to Kioshi with a surprised look as she started to blush again. "I..." She quickly turned her head away and closed her eyes. "I implied no such thing!" 'Not like he'd want to be more than friends with benifits anyways.'

Katsuo rubbed his head and nodded to Kioshi's comment. "I sort of ran into the queen on my way here. It wasn't a pleasant experience..." He sighed as he let Haruka drag him out the door. He was pretty used to being dragged around by her. He was a little confused on her reaction to Kioshi's question. 'I was only kidding when I said that...but...maybe she secretly really likes this guy and just wont admit it fully?' As they got to the edge, he looked over the side. "How are we going to get down from here?" He then noticed Tatsuya was fighting as well. "Prince charming seems to be handling himself well."

Haruka looked at Katsuo and shrugged as she stopped. She glanced around at everyone. "Looks like Alex and Hisao decided to join the fight..." She smiled a little when she spotted her dad. She looked over Tatsuya when she heard Kioshi mention that he was fighting as well. "I didn't realize he even knew how to fight." She smiled and looked at Katsuo. "Come on, we better get down there and let my dad know we're ok."

Katsuo nodded and looked up at Kioshi. "I'm gonna take her down there. You going to be alright getting down by yourself?" When he got his answer, he nodded and wrapped his arm around Haruka. They vanished into the shadows and appeared not too far from Itsuko and Minamoto.

Itsuko looked back at her husband and nodded when he stopped her. She turned to Ryuu and his clones. "If they try to, I'll hold them off. I want that bastard to pay just as much as you do." She then caught her daughter's scent and turned around as a smile crossed her lips. She ran over and hugged her daughter. "I'm glad you're alright Haruka."

Daichi turned his head back when he heard Izanagi's comment and quickly faded into the shadows to avoid getting hit by his attack. He appeared not too far from him. 'That was too close. I don't know if I can hold out against this guy.' He glanced over when he saw his brother and smiled a little. 'Not bad kid. Guess you can do something right.' He looked back at Izanagi. 'The least I can do is try to weaken his abilities. I might be able to take him out then.' He smirked and started charging at Izanagi. 'If I can just make some kind of physical contact, I can weaken those fire skills he has and maybe some more if I can hold him long enough.'

Junichi smirked and went to strike him with his claws, but before he could land the hit, Tatsuya had fased through his hand and flew up just out of his reach. 'Damn brat...' He wasn't paying any attention and hadn't noticed the sand being picked up as he reached down and picked up his gun. "If you're gonna play that game, why don't I have a little target practice?" He chuckled and aimed at Tatsuya, about ready to pull the trigger.

Hideaki looked up at Hikaru and nodded, still feeling like it was his fault. He was a little confused as to why Hikaru had asked him what the details were on the contract. "Well...I know he was supposed to protect me and..." He stopped as he started to remember some of the fine print to his contract. He lifted his hand a little and smiled as Sadao's book appeared in his hand. "...And he was supposed to be training me to take his place someday so he also gave me some of his power." He looked up at Hikaru. "Unfortunately...I don't have access to everything until he dies. But I do have access to his book of death and the contracts...and if I remember right, I can also access the souls of those who died, but I can't bring them back unless I make a contract with someone." He looked over at Rokuzai as he walked up and wasn't sure why, but he felt a little nervous. He then looked down at the book for a moment, noticing he could understand the writing. 'I couldn't understand this before...I wonder why I can now?' He opened it and began reading through it to see if he could find his contract and read more on what he was allowed to do.

Aedan noticed something from the corner of his eye and quickly turned his head to see Yoshiko charging at him. He quickly managed to dodge each of her mental blades, nearly getting hit by a few. He raised his blade and stopped her's from hitting him when she got close enough and smirked. "I'm a lot faster than I look princess. Don't just assume I'll be an easy target because I'm half human."

Sadao looked at Isao with a chuckle when he crashed into him. He used his wings to stop himself when he was pushed away and laughed. "Even if you kill me, I've already cursed someone to take my place. You'll never be truely rid of me Isao." He smirked. "And besides, I really am not in the mood to fight you right now. I bid you good day angel." He chuckled and created a portal behind him and turned to leave back to hell.

Kamiko watched as Yoshiko started to go after Aedan and sighed. 'I wish she would've listened. Aedan might be able to take her...but I doubt he'd be able to deal with Ryuu if he did win that battle.' She looked over at Takara when she addressed her and smirked. "I would enjoy the company. Let's see whose better fit to rule this kingdom." She spread her wings again and jumped up, flying towards Takara to try and get the first attack in.

Shuichi nodded to Yuko and turned when he heard Rokuzai's voice and smiled at him. "Well, it's not like I really wanted to fight anyways." He put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes. "I had hoped after what happened twenty years ago, that it would all be over. I guess there are others who feel like they are better fit. At least Alex is on our side this time."

Alexander looked at the two copies of Ryuu as they approached and smirked. He threw his arms up to defend himself from Ryuu's kick, but the force knocked him back a little and made him stumble. He heard what the other one said and looked over towards Aedan. 'There's no way he could take on Ryuu if he kills Yoshiko. I better finish this quick...' He turned back to the first copy. "Let's see if you can take on an opponent that you can't see." He chuckled and turned invisible, hoping it would mess with his senses as he charged at the copy.

Hisao sighed as the other copy came after him and jumped up and over him to avoid the attack. "I never had anything against you, but you're only making the same mistake Alex did. Just stop this Ryuu," he said as he landed softly and drew his sword and got ready to defend himself.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 2:06 am
"Ok, ok." Kioshi said as he chuckled a little as he followed them to the edge. He turned to Katsuo and raised one of his eyebrows. "Well that's never good." He chuckled a little bit as they neared the edge. "Well it does look like fun. I haven't been in a fight in a long time. So this is going to be exhilerating." He then turned to Katsuo as he heard that he was going to take her down. "Well I could..." They disappeared before he could finish his sentence and sighed. "Looks like I'm on my own for now there." He said as he readied himself to jump. He jumped and ended up landing on Junichi right before he took his shot.

Mnamoto nodded to what his wife said and looked at Ryuu and his copies as well. He turned when he heard Itsuko and smiled, walking over to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Yeah, we were really worried about you." He bent down and kissed her on the head. "So who's this Kioshi character anyways?"

Izanagi barely missed again and grew more pissed as he stumbled a little bit. "You know what kid!? You are really starting to get on my nerves!" He kicked backwards as Daichi got close enough, sending a fireball just in case he missed again. 'God damn queen is here and she's not helping at all!'

"Let's see you try to hit me." Tatsuya said in a cocky tone as he got ready to hurl the sand Junichi. He started busting up laughing again when Junichi was knocked down for a third time and nearly fell to the ground. "Oh my god! This must not be your lucky day huh?" he stopped laughing when he smelled Haruka's scent and turned to her with a giant smile. He flew over to her, nearly tackling her. "I am so glad that your not harmed in any way." He looked at her for a moment then kissed her.

"Well, maybe I could make a contract with you. Does it specify that there can only e one soul given back when you make a contract with someone else?" Hikaru asked then looked up Rokuzai. "I see your wife is going to have fun." He said as he looked past Rokuzai and looked at Kamiko and Takara. "Hopefully the baby will be alright." He said in a worried tone of voice as he looked back at Roku.

"So whatcha looking at there Hideaki?" Rokuzai asked then looked at Hikaru. "Yeah, I think she'll have fun beating up on someone else that isn't me." He chuckled then looked back at Kamiko when he said that he hoped that baby would be alright. "Yeah, it should be fine. Besides, it's a vampire baby so what could go wrong." He said reassuringly with a smile on his face as he turned back around to Hikaru.

"Why is it that you damned vampires brag about your speed all the time. It's nothing fancy." Yoshiko said as their swords clashed. "Your half brother broke my heart by not standing by my side. So I'm going to kill at least one of you to make up for it." She jumped back a few feet and glared at Aedan. 'He's off guard a little bit. This should work nicely.' She smirked as she made a mental scythe behind Aedan. "Maybe you should be more aware of your surroundings." She tilted the scythe to the side and swung, making it seem like Aedan felt like he got cut in half.

Isao glared at Sadao as he spoke. "Not this time reaper!" He flew as fast as he could at Sadao and tackled him into the portal. "I'm not letting you get away this time!" Another pair of wings grew out of Isao's back as he got more and more serious. "I'll take you down even if it means taking my life with yours."

"I was hoping that we would just cut to the chase." Takara said as she watched Kamiko begin to fly at her. "I'm not like my daughter just to let you know." She moved out of the way in time and grabbed Kamiko's wrist. She flipped her over her head and slammed her onto the ground. She looked over at Izanagi and sighed as she grew annoyed of how he was getting tricked by a mere human. 'Can't take out one single ninja. You are a little useless.' She took away all of the shadows and giggled. "Now none of your friends can play hide and seek."

"Yeah..." Yuko commented as she looked up at Shuchi. "Well it's better than dieing isnt?" She asked as she looked around the battlefield. Then she turned to see that her mother getting slammed into the gound and jumped, covering her mouth as she squeeled a little bit. "Mother!" She yelled out as she began to run towards Kamiko, but was stopped by Shuichi and began crying.

"Smart thinking vampire..." The first copy said as as he turned around. "... You know, just because you turn invisible, doesn't mean I can't scence you." He smirked, throwing up a bunch of dust in all directions. "But the one thing your species lacks is brains..." He chuckled as he stood there, looking around to see if he could spot a distortion in the dust. He spotted Alex and made a cylinder of earth come up from the ground and shot it at him.

"Well like my counterpart just said. You guys don't have the smarts." He grinned and hit Hisao's sword. "I have to admit though. I did like you." He threw his fott up and kicked dirt in Hisao's eyes. "But unfortunately, Alex screwed all of that up for you." He said as he kicked Hisao, making him back into the force field.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 9:45 pm
Haruka sighed when her mother hugged her and smiled a little. "Mom, don't get all mushy. I'm fine." She looked up at her father and closed her eyes and smiled more when he kissed her head. She then gave him a confused look when he asked who Kioshi was. "You don't remember him? He said he helped you escape from..." She looked over and started giggling when she saw Kioshi land on Junichi. "...Well, you can ask him yourself I guess." She looked at Tatsuya and nearly fell over when he gave her a hug and hugged him back. "I'm sorry I worried you all so much," she said, starting to feel a little guilty, but tried to smile through it. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he kissed her and closed her eyes tight.

"I can't help it sweetie." Itsuko let go of her daughter and took a step back. She tilted her head to the side a little in confusion as she looked up at her husband. She turned her head to look at Kioshi. "So, that's the boy you told me about, huh? Looks like he's all grown up now." She turned back to her husband and smiled, taking his hand. "We really owe him a lot for what he did. If it wasn't for him, we might not be together or have our little girl back right now." She closed her eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Junichi smirked and right before he pulled the trigger, he glanced up with a confused look when he caught an unfortunate familiar scent just before he was knocked back to the ground, landing flat on his back with a groan. He glared at Kioshi and quickly pushed him off as he got up, grabbing him by the collar and glaring at him. "You little fucker! What are you doing here!?"

Katsuo put his hands behind his head and smiled at he watched them for a moment. He turned and noticed that all the shadows had disappeared again and his eyes widened a little as he turned his attention over to his brother's fight and watched as he got hit. He started to run over to help, but stopped dead when Daichi yelled at him. "B-but brother!"

Daichi smirked. "That was the plan..." He chuckled and went to avoid the attacks, but before he could realize that they were gone, he was kicked in the chest and knocked to the ground away from him several feet. 'What the fuck...?' He slowly propped himself up onto his hands and knees. 'Great...guess I'll have to think of a new strategy...' He glanced over and glared at his brother when he saw him running to help. "Stay out of this Suo!" He stood up. "No 'buts'. I don't want to see you get hurt." He turned his attention back to Izanagi. 'Looks like I'll just have to be more careful when attacking.'

Hideaki shook his head. "No, I can bring back multiple souls, but you have to give up more to exchange for everything you asked for," he explained as he continued to read a little more. "Otherwise, the contract wont be valid and it wont work. At minimum, I would get your soul in exchange...but it looks like I could also make it for when you die instead of taking it right after we make the contract. Even then, that only covers one soul that I can bring back." He looked up at Hikaru and smiled when he was finished explaining. He turned his head to Rokuzai and smiled nervously. "Just...reading up on what's stated in my contract with Sadao..." He looked towards his father and watched as a blade phased through him and his eyes widened when he saw his father drop to one knee in pain. "Dad!" He started to draw his sword and run over to help.

Aedan shrugged his shoulders. He then gave her a confused look. "Well..." He smirked and chuckled a little as she jumped back. "...He has good taste in woman if he rejected you." He wasn't sure what to make of her comment at first, but realized it as a sharp pain ran through his body. He dropped down on one knee, holding the area where he felt like he had been cut in half. 'It...didn't actually cut me, so why the fuck does it hurt so much!?' He glared up at Yoshiko. 'It's all mental, but it still feels like the real thing...this is just great...'

Shuichi looked at Yuko and nodded as he smiled. He quickly grabbed her when she tried to run to help her mother. "Kamiko will be fine and so will the baby. Just stay put princess..." He glanced over and quickly grabbed Hideaki's arm with his free hand and sighed. "Oh no you don't. I might as well watch you too kid." He looked over towards Aedan and Yoshiko. "I could at least help defend your father a little bit though from those mental blades..." He smirked and waited for Yoshiko to use them again so he could block them with a few of his own.

Kamiko gasped as she was slammed into the ground. She glared up at her and smirked. "What kind of mother let's their children be in danger like this?" She grabbed Takara's ankle and threw her into the air and quickly stood up and began chasing after her. "Let's see how well you do in an air battle."

Alexander stopped as the dust came up around him and shielded his eyes with his arms. 'Shit...' The next thing he knew, he was being hit by a cylinder of dirt and knocked back a few feet, but quickly recovered from it as he turned visible again. 'Looks like that isn't going to work.' He began to create an illusion, making it seem like everyone else around them wasn't there and they were surrounded by darkness and smirked. "Don't insult my kind. Even you must have some kind of weakness Ryuu."

Hisao was knocked a step back when his sword was hit. He covered his eyes with his free hand when dirt was kicked into them and stumbled back into the force field. "What a dirty trick." He said as he smirked at Ryuu. "You shouldn't put this all on Alex though. I convinced him to come here after all." 'Guess I'll have to fight him in another form...' He chuckled and dropped his sword, shapeshifting into a large wolf and charged at the copy, tackling him and attempting to bite him.

Sadao turned around just before he was tackled into the portal. He chuckled as it closed and kicked Isao away from him. "You're in my domain now. You really think you can win? Fine...I wont run away this time..." He laughed evily and flew at him. "I'm not going to be the one to lose this fight!"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 18 Sep 2012, 2:32 am
"Why can I be mushy and your mother can't?" Minamoto asked teasingly with a chuckle. He nodded and kissed Itsuko back, letting go of his daughter and started walking over towards Kioshi. He took a step back when Tatsuya blew by him. 'Guess we weren't the only ones who missed her.' He chuckled then continued walking towards Kioshi.

Kioshi chuckled when he was pushed off of Junichi and grabbed by the collar. "I can't join the fun?" He shrugged and noticed Haruka making out with Tatsuya and grew a little jealous and felt a little ashamed for what they had just did. He removed Junichi's hand and and smiled at him. "Sorry but I can't play now. I have a prier engagement." Kioshi tapped Junichi on the shoulder and began walking towards Minamoto.

"Oh, looks like I might have a little fun with you after all." Izanagi chuckled as Daichi yelled back at his brother. He stuck out if hand and lifted it, making the palm of his hand face Katsuo. "If you want your brother alive, you better play fair." He smirked and started to generate a fireball in his hand.

Hikaru nodded and smiled back at Hideaki. "Well we can take about this later when we have more time." He turned back to Rokuzai and nodded at his anser feeling alittle reassured. "That is true. And you are one of the strongest here. So the baby probably wouldn't be lost very easily." He smiled at him then looked at Hideaki as he tried to run over to his father but was stopped by Shuichi.

"Well lets just sit back and watch until something happens that implies us to join in." Rokuzai smiled and turned as his head to watch everyone. "Looks like Alex is doing pretty well..." He chuckled than continued talking. "... I'm surprised to see that he's defending himself well against one of Ryuu's copies."

After Haruka and Tatsuya made out for a little while Tatsuya pulled away and smiled at her. "Well I better get back to my fight since he seems to be getting bored." He gfave her a quick kiss on the cheek and flew back over to Junichi. "Ready to finish this?" He asked in a cocky tone as he landed.

"That is very interesting Alex..." Ryuu's first copy said and smirked as he noticed everyone was gone and it was pitch black. "... You do really need to realiuze that nothing is going to ruin my sence of smell." He tried to move some earth but was unable to and smirked again. "Looks like you made it so I was unable to use my ability. Oh well." He rose his hands to his sides and began to levitate, trying to see if anything else was doing the same.

The second copy smirked and nodded to Hisao's comment. "I guess you're right." He watched as Hisao transformed into a giant wolf and readied himself. But before he could block the tackle, he was taken down to the wolf and immediatly guarded from the biting. 'Geez... I need to pay more attention.' He smirked and threw the dog off of him, jumping up. "Maybe you should fight as something else not so... spredictable." He said confidently as he grabbed the wolfs tail and spun him around a few times over his head. He flung him into the field again and smirk, pinning him there with some dirt.

"She knows how to handle herself." Takara responded and felt Kamiko grab her ankle. She smirked as she mimiced her flying ability right before she was thrown into the air. He flipped into the air as she was thrown and smirked as she stopped, kicking Kamiko in the face when she got close enough. "Fair enough fight for you, my queen?" She snickered and threw a fireballl at her.

Yuko nodded and watched as her mother threw Takara into the air and smiled. Her smile quickly faded when her mother was kicked in the face. She took a few steps back and fell to her knees, looking up at Shuichi. "Are you sure she's going to be alright?" She asked worriedly as tears started to swell in her eyes.

"Don't underestimate us Lycans! I might look puny and weak, but everyone who's fought against me has died." Yoshiko said as she ran up to Aedan and kicked him in the stomach. "Maybe you should have thought twice before interfering!" She grew a serious look on her face then rose her sword ready to strike Aedan down. "Any last words, puny Dhampir?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012, 4:28 pm
Itsuko watched as her husband walked towards Kioshi for a moment before turning to her daughter and Tatsuya, rolling her eyes as they made out. "I know you two missed eachother, but would you mind not doing that in front of me?" She smiled and crossed her arms, waiting for them to finish. She watched as he left and looked back at her daughter with a smirk. 'So...is there something you want to tell me? Suya may not have noticed, but I can smell that guy all over you...and it's very recent. You better hope your father doesn't notice while he's talking to Kioshi,' she thought to her daughter so no one else would hear their conversation.

Haruka smiled and nodded to Tatsuya when he kissed her on the cheek. "Be careful." She waved and watched as he flew over to Junichi. She turned to her mother in surprise and quickly looked down, feeling ashamed as she started to blush a little. 'I...I don't know what you're talking about mother...I was staying at his place so of course I smell like him...' She looked up at her mother and faked a smile, hoping she would buy her explanation.

Hideaki glared at Shuichi when he was stopped and looked down, feeling a little helpless that he couldn't help his father. He clenched his fist and grinded his teeth as he watched his father get kicked in the stomache. He ignored Shuichi and continued to watch as Yoshiko raised her blade. Then a big smile grew on his face and his eyes lit up a little. "Alright dad!"

Aedan fell onto his side as he was kicked in the stomache and groaned from the pain. He chuckled a little as his hair covered his eyes when she told him to think twice before interfering. "I hear that enough from my wife..." He smirked when she asked him if he had any last words. "Actually...I do..." He gripped the hilt of his sword and once she raised her sword above her head, he quickly sat up, stabbing his sword through her stomache right through her. "...Don't let your gaurd down just because someone is weaker than you." He pulled his blade out and stood up, kicking her away from him. He turned his head and looked at his son. "Like I was gonna lose to a snot nosed kid," he said as he closed his eyes and smiled.

Shuichi looked at Yuko as she pulled away and fell to her knees. He knelt down in front of her and heard Hideaki yell something to his dad. He looked back and smiled, then looked back at Yuko. "If Aedan can defeat someone like that, I'm sure your mother will do fine." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "A little hit here and there wont faze her one bit. And if she seems like she can't handle herself, your father will jump in I'm sure."

Katsuo's eyes widened as he took a step back in fear. He looked over at his brother with a worried look. "It doesn't matter what happens to me! Don't let him get to you like this!" He looked back at Izanagi and glared at him, readying himself to dodge the attack as much as possible.

Daichi smirked and got ready to charge at Izanagi again, but stopped when he heard Izanagi threaten to hurt his brother. He stood there for a moment, contemplating on what he should do. He looked down as he lowered his gaurd, closing his eyes as he ignored his brother's words. "I don't care what you do to me, just don't hurt him. I'm begging you..."

Kamiko noticed that she was able to fly. 'Guess I can't use it to my advantage.' She was knocked back and regained her balance, wiping some blood from her mouth. She glanced over at Yoshiko and smirked before looking back at Takara. "Guess she couldn't handle a halfbreed. You really should have sent her home." She flew up a little higher, then came flying down towards Takara at full speed and punched her as hard as she could into the ground.

Junichi glared at Kioshi and began to follow him, but stopped when he saw Tatsuya fly back over. He chuckled a little at Tatsuya's cocky tone. "Boy, you really need to be taught some manners." He tilted his head a little to the side with a smirk as a sand whip appeared behind Tatsuya and wrapped around his neck and had it pull him backwards, slamming him into the ground and used it to hold him there. "I'm done playing with a brat like you." He walked over to Tatsuya with a big grin and aimed his gun at him. "Why don't you call your daddy over so I can play with him for a bit?"

Alexander chuckled and closed his eyes, sliding his hands into his pockets. "And who said you could use your sense of smell?" He smirked, using his illusion to make the copy think he couldn't smell Alex's scent anymore. He then made it seem like he had disappeared. "Now, we'll have none of that gravity manipulation." His voice seemed to be coming from all directions as he spoke. "You're in my world now. I control anything and everything here. Whatever I will becomes your reality..."

Hisao glared at Ryuu and growled, but before he could react, he was being grabbed by the tail and swung around. He let out a yelp as he was thrown against the field. Before he could move, he was being trapped against the field by some dirt. He smirked and turned into a mouse and fell to the ground. He then quickly turned into a giant snake that towered over the copy before he could pin him with the dirt again. "Is this predictable enough for you?" He hissed and wrapped his body around Ryuu, beginning to squeeze him tighter and tighter, making sure he would suffer. "You should've known better than to send a copy of the real thing."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:38 am
Yoshiko smirked as Aedan fell to the floor. "Well you shoild have listened to her." She commented and was about ready to strike. She stopped when she was stabbed in the stomach and dropped her sword when the blade of Aedan's was pulled out of her. she stumbled backwards a few feet and fell on her back as she wrapped her arms around her stomach. She coughed up some blood and glared at Aedan. "You're going to regret an innocent life..." She was able to say before her head fell to the floor and became limpnd lifeless.

Ryuu watched as His daughter was about kill Aedan then had a shocked look on his face when he saw Aedan's blade go through her stomach. He walked over to Aedan and glared at him. "Looks like you're next!" He stated then lifted his hand, making his nails grow and noticed Hideaki running up to them. Right before Hideaki hit Ryuu, Ryuu grabbed Hideaki's arm and thrusted his blade through Aedan's throat. "Maybe you should have given your boy a chance and you might have been able to live." He kicked Aedan away and threw Hideaki off to the side.

"Oh really now?" Tatsuya said then felt something wrap around his neck and slammed him to the ground. He coughed as he was being choked. He began to panic a little when he saw Junichi point his gun at him. 'Holy shit... Is this really the en...' Then he realized that he could just phase through it and he did so, getting right in Junichi's face and head butting him. "You think I'm going to lose to some stray dog like you!?"

The first copy was giving the darkness a confused look when Alex told him that he wasn't able to sence anything, and felt like he couldn't. He looked around when he heard Alexanders voice coming from every direstion and dropped to his feet. "Indeed you do Alex. Indeed you do." He commented and stood there waiting for what wasw next on Alex's list.

"I actually wasn't expecting that, to be honest." Ryuu was as Hisao wrapped himself around Ryuu. "You shouldn't... Underestimate... Even a mere... Copy... Of the real thing." He managed to say as he was getting squeezed tighter and tighter. He made the gravitational pull around them heavy enough to flatten a giant snake.

Takara looked back to see how her daughter was doing and noticed that she had a sword going through her. As soon as Takara turned back to Kamiko, she noticed that she wasn't there then looked up. When she got hit, she began to spiral as she fell and hit the ground hard, making a crater in the earth. She groaned from the pain and sat up, holding her head. She glared at Kamiko and made the ground around her turn a blaze with blue fire. She stood up and shot fire missiles at her, hopeing to get one good shot in.

Izanagi smirked at Daichi replied, "Alright, alright." He lifted his other hand and shot a few fire balls at Daichi. "You better get out of here now kid before you're next!" He said as he laid both of his arms next to his sides and began walking over to Daichi.

Yuko nodded and smiled a little bit, rubbing her eyes as she stood up, feeling a little better as she watched the battle between her mother and Takara. She watched as Hideaki broke free from Shuichi's grasp and ran over to his father to help him, but instead was forced to kill his father. Her joy was swept away immediatly and fell backwards onto the butt as she covered her mouth. "Is... Is he still a live?" She asked nervously as she looked up to Shuichi.

Hikaru nodded and watched as Aedan killed Yoshiko, feeling like there might be a little bit of hope left for them to turn the tide. Then he noticed Hideaki run up to Ryuu and Aedan, nearly hitting Ryuu with his blade but instead, was forced to thrust it into his fathers throat and fear over came him. He ran over to Hideaki when he was kicked aside and knelt down next to him. "Are you alright HIdeaki?" He asked conceredly then glared at Ryuu.

Rokuzai noticed Hideaki ran off behind him since he had his back to the battle field and turned around. The last thing he could have ever thought was that Aedan would have been taken down so easily. "Maybe he should have just stayed out of this until the end." He said to himself as he watched HIkaru run over to HIdeaki.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012, 5:11 am
Hideaki's eyes widened when he saw Ryuu getting ready to kill his father. He drew his sword and ran towards Ryuu. "Leave my dad alone!" He went to strike, but his arm was grabbed. "Let me--" Before he could finish, he felt Ryuu turn his arm and looked at his father in shock as tears began to well up in his eyes. "D-dad..." A few tears streamed down his cheeks as he watched his father get kicked away. He fell onto his ass when Ryuu tossed him aside and sat there for a moment, still in shock as he stared at his father. He started to shake from fear when Hikaru asked if he was ok and looked down, putting his hands on his head and closing his eyes tight. "Mom's never gonna forgive me for this...she's going to hate me...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...," he kept repeating quietly to himself that he was sorry as he shook his head, blaming himself for what had happened.

Aedan chuckled a little to Yoshiko's comment. "You were the one who attacked first. I merely defended myself was all." He turned to Ryuu and immediately put his guard up when he got ready to attack. His eyes widened as Hideaki's arm was grabbed and stood there for a moment in shock when the blade was shoved through his throat. He held his neck and took a step back, trying to breathe and glared at Ryuu's comment. He fell back a few feet and rolled on his side, trying to inhale but wasn't able to with the blood filling his lungs as he watched his son get thrown and coughed up some blood.

Shuichi smiled and stood up. He turned and went to grab Hideaki, but just barely missed his arm. "Hideaki, don't be stupid!" He stood there for a moment, taking in what had happened as he looked down. He clenched his fist and nodded to Yuko's question. "Unfortunately...but he wont be for much longer..." He looked over at Rokuzai when he said Aedan should have just stayed out of it. At least he tried to fight while we just stood here and watched. Now he's laying there suffering while his son is over there blaming himself. What if Ryuu had made Tatsuya or Yuko do that to you?" He asked, sounding a little pissed off as he turned and walked over to Hideaki and knelt down next to him.

Kamiko smirked when she saw Takara sit up and glare at her. "Too much for you to handle m'lady?" Her smirk faded as blue flames appeared around Takara. She readied herself as she saw flaming missles flying towards her. She dodged the first several and smirked as she got ready for one coming directly at her. She flapped her wings hard to slow the missle down a little and kicked it as hard as she could back at Takara and watched it fly back at her as it laid a direct hit. She flew down to the ground and landed softly. "She wasn't too much of a challenge," she said as she dusted her hands off and turned, starting to walk over towards Rokuzai.

Junichi smirked, but it quickly faded as Tatsuya fazed through his sand whip and headbutt him, stumbling back a little and dropping his weapon as he held his face. He glared at Tatsuya. "Ya damn brat..." He lifted his hand, creating several sand spikes and threw them at Tatsuya, hoping to land a hit or two.

Daichi looked up and crossed his arms in front of his face, getting knocked back from the first fireball. He stumbled as a second one hit and fell back when a third one hit him and laid there in pain from the burns he had recieved. 'Shit...' He slowly began to sit up and noticed Izanagi was walking towards him. His eyes widened as his brother began to run over. "Listen to him you idiot! Get out of here!"

Katsuo froze in fear as he watched his brother take a beating from the fireballs thrown at him. He glared at Izanagi when he told him to leave and clenched his fist. "Don't you touch my brother!" He charged at Izanagi and threw a punch, hoping to land a hit.

'Uh-huh. Don't try to lie to your father because he'll know it.' Itsuko smiled and turned, walking over to Minamoto and Kioshi with her hands behind her back. "Is this really the time and place to be catching up?" She asked as she stopped next to her husband. She looked up at Kioshi. "I'm Haruka's mother. It's nice to meet you."

Haruka looked up at her mother and sighed when she didn't get a chance to respond. She watched as her mother walked over to her father and Kioshi, then turned her attention over to Tatsuya's fight and smiled. 'He's not doing too bad. Then again, he can avoid anything with that phasing ability he has if he really wanted to.'

Alexander chuckled and made a wall appear behind Ryuu. He created chains and pinned him up to the wall with them. He made himself visible, now holding Hisao's sword that has been dropped earlier in the battle with a smirk. "You're no fun Ryuu. I guess I'll finish this then." He chuckled again as he raised the blade. "Too bad I only get to kill a copy." He slashed the blade through Ryuu's neck, cutting his head off with one quick strike. He breathed a sigh as he made his illusion disappear and looked over at Hisao. "You're still not finished? Quit fooling around."

Hisao looked at the copy curiously to his response and decided not to think about it. He smirked and went to bite the copy in half, but felt a weight against his body suddenly and fell to the ground, letting go of Ryuu. The impact had forced him back into his normal form as he struggled to get up, but wasn't having much luck. "You have a knack for cheap tricks..." He sighed and continued trying to get up. "You know princey, you could help me out if you're not too busy."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm
Hikaru wrapped one of his arms around Hideaki's shoulders and said, "It's not your fault Hideaki. You didn't know that Ryuu was going to pull something like that." He looked up at Shuichi and let go of Hideaki. "Why don't you take him out of here so he can be safe and get out whatever he has out without anyone worrying about him." He suggested to Shuichi.

"And this is very ironic isn't it. Isn't this the way you attempted to kill your brother?" Ryuu chuckledas he looked over at his wife and smiled. 'Looks like she's got her under control.' His smile vanished immidiatly when he saw one of her own missiles get kicked back at her. He transformed into his lycan form and when Kamiko was about halfway to Rokuzai he yelled out to her, "I think the queen just fucked up!" He turned to her and took a chuck of the castle and formed it into a giant needle and threw it at Kamiko, piercing her through the stomach. Ryuu then noticed Tatsuya running towards him and took a piece of the stone needle and threw it at Tatsuya, making it go through his head and smirked. "Mere brutality won't work with me, child." He said as Tatsuya fell to the floor.

Yuko nodded and sat there in fear as she watched Shuichi walk over to Hikaru and Hideaki. She then tunred her attention to her mother when she heard something like fireworks going off. She jumped up in excitement when she saw her kick back one of the fire missile looking things back at Takara and won the battle. She began running towards her mother, but stopped when she noticed this giant stone needle go right through Kamiko. "Mother!" She ran over to her and dropped to her knees as she got got to her. "lM-m-mom... Say something..."

"You think that your puny wings will stop that missile!" Takara yelled out at Kamiko as she saw her try to stop a missile. She glared at her when she kicked it back at her and tried to move out of the way but was to late and got hit by her own missile. When the clouds lifted, she was nowhere to be seen because she was vaporized by the blast.

Tatsuya smirked when he saw the sand spikes and made them phase right through him. He knelt down and picked up Junichi's gun and aimed it at him. "You really shouldn't leave your toys around. You might get hurt by them later on." He aimed the barrel of the gun at Junichi's head and shot at him. dropping the weapon and began walking towards Haruka. For some reason he turned and noticed his mother falling to her side with a giant piece of stone stick out of both sides of her and glared at Ryuu. "You piece of shit!" He yelled out at him as he began running towards him. About halfway he was hit with a piece of the stone and flew a feet to the side, laying there lifeless.

As Izanagi was walking up to Daichi he noticed Katsuo running towards him out of the corner of his and dodged his punch, moving back and placing his hands on Katsuo's back. "Stupid child." He said then pushed him away with a couple fireballs. He continued walking towards Daichi and smirked. "You ready to be wiped off the face of this planet?" He placed his foot ontop of Daichi and evily smirked down at him, slowly making him disintgrate.

"Well we're not doing anything so why not." Minamoto responded with a chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "Just as long as Tatsuya doesn't find out." He gave Kioshi a small glare then heard a loud thud and turned to see what it was. His eyes widened when he noticed that it was Kamiko and sighed. "I thought she would have atleast made it out of here alive..." He then turned when he heard Tatsuya and stood there in shock as he was taken down so easily.

Kioshi looked at Haruka and shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you as well." He put his head down and nodded as he blushed. He turned his head and jumped back alittle when he noticed that Tatsuya was taken out. 'Man... I feel really guilty now...' He looked down and rubbed his arm.

The first copy glared at Alex as he was pinned up against a wall then smirked. "No one is smarter than the real thing Alexander. This trick won't work twice." He said right before Alex chopped off his head.

The second copy sighed as he heard their conversation then picked Hisao up. "Maybe you guys should quit chatting and fight seriously, huh?" He threw the Hisao at Alex and walked over to the other copy and absorbed his body. "And please, no fucking around." He turned to them and smirked, making a bunch of dirt spears and throwing them at Hisao and Alex.

Rokuzai looked over and smiled as he saw his wife take out Takara and began walking over to her as well. He stopped and stood there in disbelief when he saw a stone needle pierce Kamiko. He then turned to Tatsuya when he heard him yell out to Ryuu and was shot by a piece of the stone as well. He was paralyzed in disbelief for a while.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:25 pm
'Shit...' Aedan glared at Ryuu's comment. He watched in shock as Ryuu threw the stone needle through Kamiko in shock as the life began to slowly drain out of him. 'This whole thing is going to hell...' He continued to watch everything for a moment in disbelief, then slowly closed his eyes as his grip around his neck began to losen. 'Ayane...I'm sorry...I love you so much...' His body became limp, his last thoughts wishing he could've at least said goodbye to his wife one last time.

Kamiko stopped and looked at Ryuu when he had yelled at her. Her eyes widened as she saw him form a needle out of a piece of the castle. Before she had anytime to react, it was being shot through her. She fell to her side in shock as blood spilled out of her mouth. A few tears came to her eyes when she saw her son get killed. She looked up at Yuko and gently smiled, trying to hold in her tears. She took her daughter's hand. "I'm alright, but I want you to get out of here. Your father will come to get you when this is all over...understand?"

Junichi glared at Tatsuya when his sand spikes phased through him. He took a step back and growled as Tatsuya picked up his gun. He chuckled a little to his comment. "Guess I really can't win any of our bets Nagi..." He closed his eyes and smirked just before he was shot. He fell back, becoming limp and lifeless.

Haruka closed her eyes and smiled as she saw Tatsuya win the battle. She opened her eyes when she heard him yell at Ryuu and watched as he was instantly killed with no effort. "S-Suya-kun!" Tears streamed down her face as she shook her head in disbelief. She ran over to him and fell to her hands and knees next to him. 'No, you can't be gone! You just can't...' She closed her eyes tight and continued shaking her head. She burried her face into his chest and started crying, gripping his shirt tight.

Itsuko shrugged her shoulders. She smiled at Kioshi and crossed her arms. She then heard a noise behind her and turned to see Kamiko lying on the ground, leaving her speechless in shock. She turned as her daughter ran over to Tatsuya and clenched her fist, glaring at Ryuu. "No one upsets my little girl like that," she said as she took a few steps forward, preparing herself for a fight.

Daichi glared up at Izanagi as he pushed Katsuo away from them. He groaned from pain as his foot was pressed down on him. "You...wont win this battle..." He smirked. His eyes grew wide as he yelled out in pain as his body began to disinigrate, his cries soon fading as he laid there lifeless.

Katsuo's eyes widened when Izanagi dodged his attack. He was launched several feet away by the attack and laid face down in pain as he watched his brother get killed right in front of him. He clenched his fist and closed his eyes tight as tears streamed down his cheeks. 'Why is this happening!?' He groaned in pain as he tried to get up.

Hideaki shook his head when Hikaru tried to reassure him. "It is my fault...if I...if I hadn't..." He started crying harder as Shuichi forced him to get up and began to follow him back towards the castle.

Shuichi looked up at Hikaru and nodded. "Be careful, got it? If you die, who will I get to piss off and annoy?" He chuckled a little and stood up, making Hideaki get up as well. "Good luck." He smiled, wrapping one arm around Hideaki and began leading him back towards the castle.

Alexander shrugged his shoulders with a smile. "Why fight seriously? You can't beat us when we are messing around so what's the poi--OOF!" He fell back when Hisao was thrown at him. He groaned a little and looked at Hisao with an annoyed expression. "Get off me." He looked up and noticed several dirt spears coming towards them and threw Hisao off to the side, quickly rolling out of the way and getting up, stumbling back a little. He tossed Hisao his sword and smirked at the copy. "Fine, you want a serious fight? Let's get started..." He chuckled and changed into his lycan form as he charged at the copy from the side.

Hisao glared at the second copy as he was picked up. He groaned in pain as he was thrown into Alex. "Shut up Alex." He rolled off to the side as he was thrown and quickly jumped up as well. He caught his sword and looked over at the copy. "This'll be fun." He smirked and jumped up, trying to attack Ryuu from above while Alex attacked from the ground.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:46 am
Yuko began to cry harder when her mother took her hand. She nodded and knelt down. "I love you!" She said as she wrapped her arms around her for a quick second then looked up at her father. She nodded to him and headed back to castle so she could be out of the way.

Rokuzai ran over to Kamiko after snapping back into reality and placed his hand on hsi daughters shoulder. "I'll come get you when I'm done here." He smiled at her and watched as she walked over to the castle. He knelt down and took Kamiko's hand, letting out a few tears by accident as he forced a smile. "I'll get you out of this." He held her hand tighter and continued to force his smile.

Izanagi glared at Daichi then smirked when he noticed that his body became limp and lifeless. He turned his attention to Junichi when he heard what he said and gave him a salute just before he was shot. "Goodbye, old friend." He smiled then turned to Minamoto and noticed that Itsuko was about to ready to run towards Ryuu. He made a giant fire wall infront of them and smirked. "No one gets to him without going through me first." He began walking over to them and lit his hands on fire.

Minamoto began to grow pissed and start to pulsate and his eyes turned black when he realized what was going on. He whipped his head around when he noticed a wall of fire appear infront of him and growled at Izanagi. A thick black smog began emitting from his mouth and started walking towards Izanagi. "You just made the biggest mistake of your life!" He yelled out as he rushed as he transformed into his lycan form.

Kioshi jumped back when a wall of fire suddenly appeared infront of them and looked at Izanagi. He then looked at Minamoto and felt a little scared as he watched him slowly transform. "I think he may be a little scaried then Ryuu." He said nervously to Itsuko.

Hikaru watched as Hideaki was taken back to the castle. "Don't worry, I won't die on you guys." He yelled out to them then looked over and noticed that smoke was coming off of Katsuo and ran over to him. "Are you alright, Katsuo?" He knelt down and help him sit up. "Maybe we should retreat back to the castle as well." He said as he looked back for a moment.

The second copy smirked at both Alex and Hisao then said, "This is going to be fun!" He stood there for a momentand waited for them to get closer. When they got close enough he spread his arms and legs as he emitted a force field and pushed both of them back. "I'm not going down as easy as the other copy did." He said confidently and went after Alex, jumping into the air and attempted kicking the top of his head with his heel.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Roku." Ryuu said as he smirked and turned to him. "You've taken everything from me so I took just about everything from you." He began walking over to him slowly. "Maybe you guys should have just let me take over. Because none of you would have died if you would have just done that."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 8:42 pm
Kamiko smiled when her daughter hugged her. "I love you too sweetheart..." She watched as her daughter left, then looked up at her husband. She let go of his hand and placed her hand on his cheek. "We both know I'm not going to make it." She closed her eyes and smiled. "Don't let him get away with this. I know you can do it..." She opened her eyes and leaned up, but just before their lips touched, she whispered, "I love...you..." Her eyes closed again as she fell back to the ground, becoming limp as a tear slowly slid down her cheek.

Itsuko stopped when a wall of fire appeared in front of them and turned her head towards Izanagi, glaring at him. She looked at her husband and nodded in agreement when she heard Kioshi's comment. "It scared me the first time I saw him like that too. But I've accepted that side of him. It's not what's on the outside that matters, but what's on the inside." She looked at Kioshi and gently smiled. She then turned and walked over to her daughter, kneeling down and placing her hand on her daughter's back, but her hand was slapped away.

"Don't touch me!" Haruka yelled as she slapped her mother's hand away and held onto Tatsuya tighter. 'I'm so sorry for cheating on you! I'd never do it again, I swear it! I'll do anything to have you back Suya-kun...I love you so much...please wake up!'

Katsuo looked up at Hikaru when he asked if he was ok, then looked back down so his hair covered his eyes as he was helped to sit up. He quickly turned and hugged Hikaru tight, burrying his face into his chest with a nod to his suggestion.

Hisao was thrown back quite a ways from the impact and landed flat on his back. "Ouch..." He sat up and saw the copy charging at Alex and smirked. "Don't forget, you're dealing with two of us this time!" He shape shifted into a large, black dragon. He whipped his tail and smacked Ryuu away before he could land his hit on Alex's head. He let out a loud roar and began snapping at Ryuu, trying to bite him as he spread his wings in case he needed to dodge an attack.

Alexander groaned as he was thrown back from the impact of the force field. He sat up and held his head, growling under his breath with fustration. He stood up and crossed his arms in front of his face when he noticed he wouldn't be able to dodge the attack. He lowered his arms after he realized he hadn't been hit and looked questionably at Hisao. "Is the dragon really necessary? Oh well...nice trick though." He chuckled and got down on all fours and charged at the copy with full speed.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 22 Sep 2012, 3:38 am
When Yuko opened the doors to the castle she noticed Hideaki sitting in the throne and smiled a little bit, wipping the tears from her eyes and walked up to him. "Hey Aki-kun." She placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled gently at him. "Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah..." Rokuzai replied with a nervous chuckle and placed his hand on Kamiko's. He nodded and said, "I won't, Kamiko." He smiled at her and gripped her hand tighter. "I love you too..." He looked down, covering his eyes with his hair and let a few tear drops fall. "I promise I will get all three of you back some how..." He placed her hand on her chest and sat back. "... I swear it!" He clinched his fists then turned his attention to Ryuu. "I only have two things left in my life and I'm not going to let them down." He stood up and unfolded his wings. "This is going to be the last time you'll ever see this planet again!"

As Hikaru and Katsuo entered the castle, he noticed that Yuko was in there with Hideaki and Shuichi. He waved to them and smiled. "Seems like today wasn't going to go as planned huh?" He said jokingly, trying to calm the tention.

The second copy was about to stike Alex, but was knocked back by a giant black tail. He landed on his back and rolled backwards to get up. 'Geez... That really is unnecessary.' "You wanna play that way huh?" He smirked and grew a pair of black wings as he transformed into his lycan form. "This might still be an unfair fight." He looked over at Alex then flipped him onto his back when he got close enough. He jumped up and turned back to Hisao, jumping at him. "Vampires are really so stupid." He said with a straight face as he went to hit Hisao.

Izanagi snickered as he watched Minamoto run towards him. "So this is the true power of the first experiment." He took a step back and lunged a step forward as he he released a fireball. He was in amazement when the fireball didn't even phase Minamoto.

Minamoto growled at Izanagi as he ran at him, eyes glowing red now and the smog was getting thinker and thinker by the second. He threw his arms up when he saw a ball of fire coming towards him and ran straight through it. Then he disappeared and reappeared behind Izanagi. "Doesn't help that I can disappear and reappear anywhere I want." He went to hit Izanagi and punched him in the back of the head, making him fly a few feet away from him.

Ryuu chuckled and he got closer then spread his wings as well. "I don't see that happening anytime soon, Roku." He snickered and flew towards Rokuzai and grabbed him by the collar. "This is going to be the last time you will every see your family and this planet ever again!" He threw him up into the air.

Kioshi nodded and watched as Minamoto ran through a fireball and was astonished that he was unscathed. He walked over to Haruka and Itsuko when he heard Haruka yelling at her mother. "Come on, lets go inside. We'll probably just get in the way."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 22 Sep 2012, 7:38 pm
Hideaki was sitting in the throne with his legs crossed, reading Sadao's book to see if there was anything he could do. "Hey Yuko..." He didn't even bother to look up from the book as she placed her hand on his shoulder. He nodded to her question, propping his head up with his fist as he rested his elbow on his knee. "I think I might be able to bring my dad back. It says here that each reaper gets to do one thing that's completely rule free. So instead of having to make a contract, it could be a favor to someone or just my own personal desire. I'll have to wait til things cool down a little outside so I can put my dad's soul back into his body." He looked up at Yuko, closing his eyes as he smiled. He turned his head and smiled, knowing Hikaru had probably already heard his explanation on what he was planning on doing. "Guess not, but when do plans ever go the way you want them to?" He leaned back, closing the book as he looked out the window with a smile. 'I'll bring you back dad. I promise.'

Shuichi looked over at Yuko when she walked in and smiled. He looked a little confused as he listened to Hideaki's explanation. "I guess it's not such a bad thing you made that contract after all." He turned his head when he heard Hikaru's comment and nodded in agreement to Hideaki's answer. "This whole thing has gone to hell...I just hope we end up winning this. I really don't like the idea of that tyrant ruling either kingdom."

Itsuko looked up at Kioshi and nodded. She looked back at Haruka and had to kind of pry her away from Tatsuya. "There's a time and place to mourn his death and now is not the time Haruka." She looked over and watched as her husband punched Izanagi and smiled. 'Be safe,' she thought to him and held her daughter as she headed towards the castle with Kioshi. She looked up at everyone who was in the throne room and smirked. "I see we aren't the only ones in the way," she joked and made her daughter sit next to Katsuo.

Katsuo looked up at Hikaru when he tried to lighten the mood and smiled a little. He held his side as he walked over and sat down against a wall. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He opened them when he noticed someone sitting next to her and looked at Haruka, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He looked down, not sure what he should say or do to comfort her other than hold her.

Haruka struggled when her mother tried to pull her away. She glared at Itsuko, then looked down as she clenched her fist and nodded. "I know..." She followed her mother in silence as they headed inside with her head down. She sat down next to Katsuo, pulling her knees to her chest and burring her face in her arms.

Alexander groaned in pain as he was thrown to the ground. He sat up, holding his head as he was knocked out of his lycan form. "I'm getting really annoyed of being knocked to the ground," he mumbled with an annoyed tone. 'I still can't control that damn werewolf shit...' He stood up and watched as Hisao bit the copy and smirked.

Hisao was a little surprised when the copy came at him. He smirked and moved his head to the side to avoid the punch and bit down on Ryuu's leg, throwing him back with a smirk. "You lycans sure taste horrible." He inhaled through his nose and opened his mouth as he got ready to spit fire at Ryuu.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum