Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:28 pm
Alexander thought for a moment as he stood up straight. What hadn't he got to do since he's been in the kingdom? He looked at the princess and smiled after a little bit. "Well, I have been wanting to take you out on a date." He held out his hand to her. "Why don't we go somewhere and I'll show you a good time?"

Haruka looked up when she heard a familiar voice and her eyes widened a little. "Tat...suya...kun?" Before he could put his hand on her shoulder, she quickly jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight and burring her face into his shoulder. "Tatsuya, How did you get here!?" She looked up at him and gave him a short, passionate kiss. When she pulled away, she closed her eyes and smiled. "You came to take me home right?"

Junichi smirked as he stood up. "Well, have fun drinking alone like always Kioshi." He chuckled and headed out the door. He smacked the back of Hisao's head on his way out the door and laughed a little. He glanced over at Izanagi and Haruka. 'Warped her reality huh? Nice. Looks like he's going to have some fun tonight.' He chuckled and turned, heading back to the castle.

Hisao sighed as he headed towards the bar. 'Man...didn't even get a sip of blood...why is it so hard to find some dinner around here?' As he approached the bar, he noticed Haruka and Izanagi being extremely friendly with eachother. But that's not what peaked his curiousity. 'Tatsuya? That...can't be good...' He headed into the bar to see if he could find out what was going on. He glared at Jun and rubbed his head. "What was that for?" He sighed and looked around, spotting Kioshi and walked over to him. "Hey Kio...what's wrong with Haruka?" He asked as he sat down across from him. "And...did she ever mention anyone named Tatsuya by the way?"

Hideaki stood there in shock for a moment when he saw Ryuu. He quickly set Yuko down and stepped away from her, looking down shyly. "Nothing happened..." He nodded and started following Ryuu, sliding his hands into his pockets. "So...um...where are we now?" He asked as he looked up at Ryuu.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete] - Page 5 Empty Re: An Immortal World: Rise of the Lycans (Fumetsu no sekai: Lycans no taitō) [Complete]

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 7:55 pm
Yoshiko blushed when Alex asked her out on a date. "I would really like that, Alex." She smiled at him and kissed him passionatly again. She pulled away after a little bit and took his hand. "So, where are you going to take me?" She asked as she followed Alexander out through the garden.

'Tatsuya huh? Well...' Izanagi's thoughts were interrupted when Haruka jumped up and hugged him. He hugged her back and negated all of her powers. He kissed her back and smiled at her. "That's not important right now, Haruka. It's important that I'm here for you." He replied to her first question and pulled away from the hug then took her hand, leading her off to one of the closest, nicest hotels there. "I came here to run away and be with you. And I already paid for a hotel room so that's where we're going if you're wondering." He smiled at her as they walked.

Kioshi ignored Junichi's comment and took a giant drink from his beverage. He propped his head on his fist, looking extremely depressed as he tried hard not to cry. He looked up at Hisao when he was asked a question. "I had to be a complete asshole to her so she wouldn't get killed..." He answered then looked back down. He shook his head and laid his head down on his forearms on the table. "Why do they have to torture me so much...? My life has become a living hell ever since Minamoto left..." He mumbled to himself then lifted his head so he could take another swig of his drink.

"We are in the rehabilitaion center. I wanted to accompany you two n this one because it gets very dangerous." Ryuu chuckled as he led them through the corridors. "As you can see, some are more tame them other. And some are more dead... Well moving on. The ones that are more tame are the ones who had a little experimentation on them. I put the more violent ones near the end just in case they get out."

Yuko kind of stumbled when Hideaki let go of her and looked, covering her face with her hair. She stayed quiet for a little bit as they walked down the halls. "So... um... Mister Ryuu sir... What kind of experiments do you do on these animals and people?" She asked innocently. as she walked with her hands behind her back.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:22 pm
Kaleb smirked as he looked over at Katsuo when he walked out of the shower with Hikaru. "Looks like we wore him out." He walked over to the bed and pulled the blanket over past his shoulders. "It's going to take a lot of practice to get him used to it. I think he had more fun than we did." He chuckled a little, sitting on the edge of the bed and brushing some of the boy's hair from his face. "I'm surprised he was able to stay awake. We raped him for hours." He looked over at Hikaru with a big grin as he stood back up. "So, what did you think of him Hikaru? Is this one going to be our new little toy?"

Alexander took her hand and started walking towards the city with her. "Only the nicest place in the kingdom. I figured I'd buy you some dinner, then take you somewhere special afterwards." He looked at her and smiled, noticing a few looks here and there as they walked through the city. 'I hope she isn't expecting too much. I really don't wanna get myself killed...besides...I need to gain Ryuu's trust...'

Haruka was a little surprised that he said he wanted to run away with her and couldn't help but smile. Then he mentioned a hotel and looked at him curiously. "But...yesterday you said you weren't ready for that..." She pointed out as they walked into the lobby of the hotel. "What about the king and queen? Wont they be worried if you go missing? I mean, they are your parents after all..."

Hisao scooted his chair over next to Kioshi and placed his hand on his shoulder. "I understand but..." He looked down with a sigh. "...Poor girl doesn't know what she's in for. I think Izanagi was making her think that he was someone she seemed to care about a lot...maybe her boyfriend back home?" He leaned back, taking his hand off of Kioshi's shoulder as he looked up at the ceiling. "She's going to be heartbroken when he's finished with her...she's tough, but...I don't even think she would be able to get over something like that." He looked at Kioshi. "I mean, what would you do if you felt like someone you loved betrayed you like that? Can we really let that happen to her? Weren't you the one who said you owed her father your life for what he did? I don't think sitting here drinking away your depression while she gets hurt will go over well with him..."

Hideaki looked around at each of the experiments. "Dangerous? I think we can handle it on our own. You didn't need to check up on us." He glanced back at Yuko, feeling bad for the way he reacted. He reached over and took her hand, then looked back at Ryuu. "Dead? What happened? And what happens when one of them escapes?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 2:27 am
Hikaru sighed in relief as Kaleb and him walked out of the shower. He chuckled when he heard Kaleb's comment. "Damn near made me pass out in the shower. I never knew you could be so multitaskable." He said as he died his hair with the towel and watched Kaleb as he walked over and covered Katsuo. "Maybe. But I know we we're having a blast filling him full of cum." He chuckled and nodded. "But I think it may have turned into just plain hardcore fucking after a while when he continued to beg for more." He went and sat next to Kaleb. "New toy? I think he's going to be our new sex 'slave' since he liked it so much." Hikaru gave him a confused look at first then smirked when he made the comment about Katsuo being their slave.

Yoshiko smiled at Alex and let go of his hand. She wrapped one arm around his waist as they walked through the city to the restaurant. "And where is this 'special somewhere'?" She asked as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. She noticed that alot of people were staring as well and started getting annoyed of it. "What!? The princess can't go out on a date!? Now get back to whatver the fuck you were doing!" She yelled out at everyone and watched them continued to do what they were doing before they began staring and smirked.

"It doesn't matter about what I said yesterday. I'm ready here and now." Izanagi said as he walked up to the counter and talked to the person behind it. He turned back to her when he heard something about a king and queen being worried that this 'Tatsuya' guy if gone. 'So I see he's a prince. This'll be even sweeter than I thought.' "We got into a big fight and they said that they didn't want to see me and sent me up to my room. So I took the initiative and ran away." He grabbed the room and took her hand leading her up to their room.

Kioshi watched Hisao as he scooted over to him and listened to the first part of the guilt trip that was being put on him as he chugged some of the beverage. "God damn it..." He said as under his breath and chugged the rest of his drink. He looked down so his hair was covering his eyes, clinching his teeth. "You're right, Hisa-san... She is his daughter and that debt goes down to her as well..." He stood up slowly, still looking down. "I can't keep on letting my friends get hurt like this. I need to grow a pair and stand up for myself." He clinched his fists. "You can come if you want. But if you do, Don't even think of interfering!" He quickly whipped his head up and at Hisao with a glare. He whipped back around and began to follow Haruka and Izanagi's smell. The scent led him to a nearby hotel. He entered and followed the scent up to their room.

"Well, better safe than sorry." Ryuu replied to Hideaki's first comment. 'A little inderestimating the lycan race before you see their true power huh?' He thought then looked at Yuko as she asked her question. "It's hard to explain what kind of experiments we do these people and animals. If you want to know more about it, you can always talk to the head experimentalist." He smiled at her then looked back at HIdeaki, walking backwards by this point. "Well, they either die form natural cause of the rehabilitation, or we just flat out kill them when they start to attack. And thats another about their escaping. If they don't listen they get killed as well." He explained than turned back around. He pressed a button and let loose one of the weaker human/lycan experiments.

Yuko nodded at Ryuu's answer and smiled at him. She looked up at Hideaki when he grabbing ahold of her hand and nervously smiled at him. She began to blush a little as she felt like butterflies were flying around in her stomach. 'Why do I feel like this? Am i starting to like Hideaki?'
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 3:24 am
Kaleb smirked at Hikaru's comments and chuckled a little. "Slave huh?" He looked back at Katsuo, then turned back to Hikaru and put his arm around him as he sat back down. "Well, as long as you don't have more fun with him than you do me, I couldn't care less." He smiled and kissed Hikaru on the cheek. "So, shall we head downstairs and see what everyone else is up to?"

"Well...that's a surprise. You'll just have to be paitient princess." Alexander looked at Yoshiko and smiled, leaning over and kissing the top of her head. He chuckled a little when she started yelling at everyone who had been staring at them. "I like a girl who knows how to boss people around," he said with a smirk as they arrived at the resturant and opened the door for her.

"Ok...," Haruka said, a little confused. She gave him a suspicious look when he mentioned something about them getting into a big fight and that his parents didn't want to see him again. 'Roku has an attitude...but I don't think he would ever say something like that to Suya. And I definately know Kami-chan wouldn't. Something...feels off...why can't I read him at all?' She thought as they were led up to the room. She turned to look at him after she walked inside, placing her hands on her hips. "Suya, this isn't like you. Something if up and I want the truth right now or I'm not doing anything with you."

"I guess." Hideaki shrugged. He stopped and looked at some of them curiously when Ryuu answered his question. He looked at Yuko and smiled a little. "You ok?" He asked. When he got his answer, he notice Ryuu had pressed a button and tilted his head a little in confusion. "What's going on now?"
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 4:27 am
"I probably won't have more fun with him unless you're in the mix as well." Hikaru commented as Kaleb kissed him. "I wouldn't do anything with him anyways unless you were there to join in." He kissed Kaleb back and smiled at him passionately. Hikaru nodded and got off the bed and got dressed.

Yoshiko nodded and giggled at Alex's comment. She smiled at him when he made his comment and gave him another kiss. "Thank you Alex." She said as she walked through the door that he opened for her.

'Fuck... I need to patch this up and quick,!' "Sorry... I just eggaterated... MY father and I got into a fight and I up and left... I'm sorry for lieing to you." Izanagi said, trying to make up for what he said earlier before they entered the room. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around Haruka. He kissed her on the head and picked her up, laying her downon the bed. "So are you ready now, or?" He asked as he climbed ontop of her.

Kioshi kicked the door open when he reached their room and his eyes widened in shock. "Don't you fucking touch her!" He yelled out at Izanagi and walked into the room and unsheathed his dual blades.

Izanagi turned to the door when he heard it slam open. 'Fuck... Guess my covers blown know...' He wrapped his arms around Haruka and picked her up, making her a shield. "Guess the reality warping isn't going to work on her anymore for right now." He let Haruka's reality go back to normal. He turned her around, after groping and slapping her ass, so she was facing Kioshi. He slid one hand onto one of her breasts and the other inbetween her legs. "I was just about to have fun with this tart. You can join in if you'd like?" He groped her and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Get your grimy hands off..." Kioshi was interrupted by Izanagi's question and began to growl at him. "This isn't between you and the girl! It's between you and me, you ugly hair ball!" He positioned himself for a fight and waited for Izanagi's response.

Izanagi's hair stood up on the back of his neck when he waqs called an ungly hair ball. "Fine... I've been waiting to kill you for the longest time anyways!" He said as he lifted his hand from Haruka's pussy and scratched her stomach, leaving four deep cuts., He then threw her, not caring where she landed and ran at Kioshi.

Yuko looked at HIdeaki and smiled. "I'm fine Hideaki." She answered his question andlooked at Ryuu as well. She heard something coming up being them and ran behind Hideaki, holding onto him tight.

"Oh, that? Nothing." Ryuu said as he turned to them. He noticed that the experiment came quicker than expected when it came flying through the corner and began racing towards all three of them. Just as it got close enough, Ryuu threw up a force field infront of Hideaki and Yuko. "Maybe your shouldn't judge how strong other people and/or things are before you actually face them. Just a little advice."

The experiment came tearing down the hall and around the corner, snarling and growling. It had a blood thirsty look in its eyes. When it got extremely close, it slammed into a force field and bounced back a few feet. He for back up and ran back over to them, scratching on the invisible wall that was seperating the beast from them from.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 5:30 am
Kaleb nodded and stood up, getting dressed himself. He walked over to Hikaru and took his hand, heading downstairs. When they got down there, he noticed Daichi sitting there with Asuka in the throne room talking and waved to them.

Daichi leaned back against the wall as he sat down and breathed a sigh. "Where did that kid run off to?" He asked himself, starting to wonder where his brother was after not seeing him all day. He looked over at Kaleb and Hikaru when they walked in and waved back to Kaleb. "Hey, have you two seen my brother? I've been looking for him for like an hour now..."

Kaleb looked at Hikaru and smirked a little, then looked back at Daichi. "Last I saw, he was asleep. Why don't you give the kid a break and leave him alone?" He asked as he slid his free hand into his pocket.

Daichi rolled his eyes when he heard his brother was asleep. He stood up, rubbing his head. "And why don't you mind your own business?" He looked at Asuka and motioned for her to follow him as he started to walk past Hikaru and Kaleb to go wake up his brother.

Haruka smiled a little and nodded to his answer. "It's ok Suya-kun. I can't stay mad at you." She blushed when he wrapped his arms around her and looked up at him. Her face got a little darker when he picked her up and laid her on the bed. She looked up at him as he climbed on top of her and nodded slowly to his question. She jumped as the door was kicked open and looked at Kioshi in surpise. "Kioshi!?" She looked at Izanagi when he picked her up and tried to push him away. "Tatsuya? What are you doing!? Let me go!" Her eyes widened a little when he mentioned something about reality warping and gasped when her image of Tatsuya disappeared. She glared at him when he groped and slapped her ass before she was turned around. She looked at Kioshi and turned a dark shade of red when she felt Izanagi's hand on her breast and the other one between her legs and closed her eyes tight. "Kio-kun..." A few tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to struggle to get away. She winced in pain when he scratched her stomache and ripped her shirt in the process. She slammed against the wall extremely hard when Izanagi threw her and slid to the floor, slightly paralyzed from the pain and looked up slowly, holding her stomache. Her eyes widened when she saw Izanagi start running at Kioshi. "Leave him alone you fucking freak!" She screamed at Nagi as she slowly tried to get up.

Alexander smiled and followed her inside. He led her over to a table and pulled her chair out for her. Once she sat down, he sat across from her and closed his eyes as his smile grew a little. "Order whatever you'd like. My treat cutie."

Hideaki nodded to Yuko's response. He heard a noise as well and turned around, feeling Yuko go behind him and hold him tight. His eyes widened a little as he quickly drew his sword when he saw the experiment come racing towards them. He jumped when it hit the force field, not expecting it to be there. He watched the experiment for a moment, then looked at Ryuu and smirked a little. "I could've taken it. It doesn't look so tough," he said, but there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 7:15 am
HIkaru took Kalebs hand and followed him. He waved to Daichi and Asuka as well when they entered the throne room. He moved out of Daichi's way and chuckled. "You might not want to walk him up. He'll be a little cranky." He told Daichi and chuckled again. "Geez, what a prick. He really needs to tone it down a notch."

"I'm not sure, but he's probably safe. Why do you worry so much about him?" Asuka asked but was ignored. She waved back at Kaleb and Hikaru when they entered the throne room and smiled at them. She followed him and felt a little sad that Daichi was getting a little pissed for no apparent reason.

Izanagi ignored Haruks comment and slashed at Kioshi. Kioshi blocked it with his dual blades and continued to block Izanagi's barrage of attacks. He turned to Haruka and yelled out. "Get out of here! I'll meet up with you later!" Izanagi went for a powerful punch when he noticed that Kioshi was distracted. When he hit the floor Izanagi went for a straight full on assault for Kioshi's heart. For that split second of him being distracted as he watched Haruka run out the door, he got hit and spun ot the ground. He used his time manipulation so he could get out of being stabbed through the heart. He managed to get out of the way quick enough and only got a deep slash on his arm. He stood up and held his arm as he took a few steps away from Izanagi. "Dirty little escape artist!" Izanagi said as he only caught Kioshi's tricep and stayed there for a second. He ran up after Kioshi and grabbed him by the face and threw him out the window. Kioshi got a short shock when he was called a ditry little escape artist. He wasn't fast enough and was grabbed by the face and thrown out of the third story window. He tried to gain his balance as he fell but was distracted when he saw Izanagi jump out after him in a ball of fire. He ened up hitting a dumpster and bounced off of it and hit the ground. Izanagi set himself on fire and followed Kioshi out the window. He landed and walked over to Kioshi's seemlessly lifeless body and picked him up by his hair. "Why'd you have to go and be all heroic. And now you're going to die just as I started to like you too." He chuckled and then laughed. Kioshi winced from pain as Izanagi picked him up by his hair. "I'm not going to die..." He coughed up some blood and continued to speak. "... I made a promise to a dear friend and I'm going to keep it!" He manifested some acid from the sweat that was on the blade in his right hand and slashed Izanagi's arm with it. He fell to the ground and was on his hands and knees as he coughed up more blood. Izanagi screamed in agony when Kioshi slashed him with his blade that had acid on it and drop Kioshi, taking a few steps back. He glared at Kioshi as he seared his wound shut. Kioshi got up and smirked, covering his eyes with hair. "Well, I had fun. But it's time for me to go." Kioshi said as he stopped time long enough for him to escape. When he was far enough away he continued time and began to search for Haruka. Izanagi snarled and growled at Kioshi as he was about to attack again. But when he got close enough he noticed that Kioshi was gone and howled as loud as he could from the anger and frustration.

Yoshiko smiled at Alexander when he pulled the shair out forr her and sat down in it. She scooted up to the table and nodded to his comment, blushing a little when he called her cuite. "So is there anything I should know about you before either of us pops the question on going out with eachother?" She asked with a giggle.

Yuko looked at Ryuu and went with him, feeling a little scared of what might happen. "What are you doing Ryuu-senpai!? That's not fair!" She saidas she tried to run up to HIdeaki but was stopped by a force field.

"Alright..." Ryuu said taking a step towards them and making Yuko take a few steps back. "I warned you." He said as he let the force field infront of Hideaki disappear and made another one when Yuko tried to run up to Hideaki.

The experiment stopped for a second and was about to leave, but noticed that the force field went down and went to attack Hideaki with a barrage of slashes and bites, barking and growling at him.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 8:37 am
Kaleb chuckled a little when he heard Hikaru's comment. He nodded in agreement. "I kind of feel bad for that kid if he has to deal with that daily." He placed his hand on his head with a sigh. "Anyways, what do you want to do now?" He asked as he looked at Hikaru. "Shall we go outside for some air?"

Daichi shrugged his shoulders. "I can't worry about that idiot?" He chuckled a little as they got to the room Katsuo was in and walked inside. He saw his brother sound asleep and walked over to him, smacking the back of his head. "Hey brat! Wake up! It's three o'clock!"

Katsuo groaned when he felt his brother his him and heard the yelling. He winced a little, in pain from having sex for several hours straight. He turned his head and glared up at his brother, the blanket covering up past his nose. "I don't give a damn," he groaned as he glared at his brother.

Daichi was a little surprised at his brother's response. "Well neither do I! Now get up and get dressed!" He walked over to Asuka and took her hand, leading her back out of the room and closed the door so his brother could get dressed in private.

Katsuo groaned again as his brother left. He slowly sat up. 'My back hurts...my throat is sore...and it hurts to sit...now I can't even sleep?' He sighed and got out of bed, slowly getting dressed. As he was adjusting his tie, he looked out the window. He glanced back at the door, then looked back at the window and smirked. 'Whatever. I'm skipping training.' He walked over to the window and opened it as he grabbed his jacket. He jumped out the window, landing on his feet, but stumbling a little from the pain he was in. 'Ow...maybe not my best idea...' He held his side and started wandering around, trying to figure out what to do now.

Haruka sat in front of Kioshi's place, her arms wrapped around her legs. 'What's taking him so long? I'm getting really worried...' She burried her faces into her knees, holding her legs tighter. 'Kio-kun...please be ok...' After a little while of sitting there, she caught the scent of blood and lifted her head. She jumped up when she saw Kioshi and ran over to him, burring her face into his chest and started hitting his chest. "You big idiot! Why'd you have to come and save me..." She started to cry. Each hit was getting softer and softer. "...I thought I was never going to see you again Kio-kun..." She stopped hitting him and grabbed ahold of his shirt tight. "...And now you're hurt and it's all my fault...I'm so sorry..."

Alexander opened his eyes and looked at her curiously. He leaned over, resting his elbows on the table. He laced his fingers together and rested his chin on the back of his fingers as he thought about it. "Well...depends. Ask me anything and I'll answer it for you," he said as he smiled.

Hideaki looked a little surprised when Ryuu grabbed Yuko and pulled her away. 'What is he...' He then noticed that the experiment was charging at him and jumped back a little, dodging each of it's attacks without much of a problem and blocking a few with his sword. 'What the hell is Ryuu thinking!?' He blocked another attack and was pinned up against the wall, trying to push the creature back, but wasn't having much luck. 'This thing is a lot stronger than I thought...damnit...'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 7:57 pm
Hikaru nodded in agreement and gave Kaleb a quick kiss. "Yeah. Seems like everyone went somewhere." He said and led Kaleb outside, seeing a boat coming up to the shore. "That might be them." He walked down to the beach and waved at everyone.

Asuka rolled her eyes when she saw Daichi hit it brother in the head and crossed her arms. She took his hand and followed him outside the room. "What did I tell you, Daichi? Smacking him in the back of the head to wake him up isn't being nice." She let go of his hand and crossed her arms again. "Ever think he might have been having fun with someone else before he went to sleep?"

After a little while of walking, Kioshi realized that she would be back at his place and headed there. When he got there he saw Haruka and smiled. He cringed in pain when she ran up to him and began hitting his chest.He just smiled and rubbed her head until she was done. When she grabbed hold of his shirt he wrapped one arm around her and held her tight. "I came to save you because I know you wouldn't have wanted to be unfaithful to your boyfriend and we would have done the same thing." He said and kissed her on the top of the head. "It's not your fault at all, Haru-chan. It was my fault for trying to distance myself from you so you wouldn't die. But if I'd let anything happen to you, your father would probably kill me himself." He chuckled and tried to pulled away.

"Well... What did you used to do back in your kingdom?" Yoshiko asked as she leaned forward as well. She took one of his hands and held it gently as she smiled at him. "And how good were you of a kingdom did you have?"

"Tell that thing to stop, Ryuu! Why did you let it out?" Yuko said as she pounded her fist on the shield and turned to look at Ryuu. She was a little relieved when the animal was dead. When the field was down she ran to Hideaki and hugged him, not caring if she got blood on her.

"I can't tell him to stop." Ryuu chuckled as he stood there and waited for one of the scientists to kill the animal. "I let it go to show how powerful lycans are. He's got quite a bit of noth his father and uncle in him." When he saw that the experiment's face was blown away and blood was splattered everywhere he chuckled. "Looks like we need to go and clean you up now Hideaki." He said as he let down the force field.

The experiment continued to attack Hideaki, but wasn't getting anywhere. After a little while one of the scientists came up and shot the beasts face off, covering Hideaki with blood and organs. "Sorry about that. Good thing we came just in time or you would have been this experiments lunch." The guy said and took one of it's legs and dragged it away.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Sep 2012, 11:54 pm
Shuichi smiled when he saw Kaleb at the beach. He jumped off the boat and ran over to Kaleb and hugged him tight. "Awwww, did you come to see me K-kun? That's so sweet of you!"

Kaleb nodded and followed Hikaru outside. As they walked out, he noticed the boat and smiled. "Looks like they had fun without us." He chuckled and followed him over to the beach, waving to everyone as the boat pulled up. He froze when Shuichi ran up and hugged him and looked extremely pissed off. "Get away from me you parasite!" He pushed Shuichi down on his ass and crossed his arms, ignoring him as he started whining.

Shuichi groaned a little in pain when he was pushed down and looked up at Kaleb. "That was so mean K-kun! Why wont you ever let me show you how much I love you!?" He whined and got up, trying to hug him again, but Kaleb was holding his head so he couldn't quite reach him.

Suzume giggled when she saw Shuichi jumped off the boat and run over to Kaleb. She walked over to the side and watched them. "Shu-kun is really short compared to Kaleb mommy," she pointed out when Kaleb was holding Shuichi back so he couldn't reach him. She looked at Aedan as he got off the boat and helped Ayane down. She held out her arms for him to help her down as well.

Aedan smiled as they got to shore and jumped down. He reached up and helped Ayane down as well and noticed Suzume was asking him to help her as well. He walked over and helped her down, then held out his hand to Minami. "Need some help since your man ditched you for his first love?" He teased with a smirk.

Katsuo walked around the garden and sighed, holding his stomache. 'Maybe I should go get something to eat? That might make me feel a little better...' He sighed again and headed inside, his face looking a little flushed. 'I wonder if I'm coming down with something?' He thought as he walked into the throne room and headed towards the kitchen. He walked over and sat down in a chair, resting his arms on the table as he laid his head down on them. 'I feel like I'm going to be sick...' He closed his eyes and coughed a little into his arm.

Daichi was a little surprised when Asuka started yelling at him and rubbed his head. "I'm sorry...he just fustrates me when he doesn't listen..." He then gave her a funny look and laughed a little. "Yeah right. He'd be too shy to actually have sex with someone." He looked back at the door and knocked on it. "Are you dressed yet?" He looked at Asuka curiously when he didn't get an answer and sighed, opening the door. "Katsuo listen...I'm sor--" He stopped dead when he didn't see his brother anywhere and saw the window wide open. "That little fucker! I'm going to kill him!"

Haruka shook her head. "I don't care about Tatsuya right now. All I care about is that you're ok..." She looked up at him when he kissed the top of her head and nodded and smiled a little, starting to blush. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I...should've realized you were just trying to protect me Kio-kun." She let him pull away and held her hands behind her back. "The least I can do is bandage up your wounds for you. Let's go inside, ok?"

Alexander looked a little surprised by her questions as she took his hand. He sighed, looking down and closing his eyes. "I'm not particuarly proud of how I ruled my kingdom when I think back on it. I was feared by everyone...and I killed anyone who stood in my way. I tried to take over the human kingdom and I would've succeeded, but for some reason...I let them think they had killed me instead of just going with my original plan..." He opened his eyes a little, still looking down. "When my mother started rejecting me and eventually killed herself, I felt betrayed. My father started giving me whatever I wanted to try and make up for it, but for some reason, it wasn't enough for me. I started rejecting everyone around me. I didn't care who I hurt or who had to die. I wanted everyone to feel the same hurt I felt..." He closed his eyes and smiled, looking a little depressed as he remembered everything. "I let my brother think he had killed me so I wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. To be honest, a part of me wanted to die that day. The last thing I expected was for your father to save me."

Hideaki dropped his sword with a shocked look on his face. He slid to the floor, shaking a little and slightly tramatized from being covered in that animal's blood. He snapped out of it a little when Yuko ran over and hugged him, but still had a distant look in his eyes. He nodded to Ryuu's suggestion, gently pushing Yuko away so he could stand up. He picked up his sword and put it in it's sheath, but still held onto the hilt as he continued shaking a little in fear. He reached his other hand out and took Yuko's hand, holding it tight as he looked down so his hair covered his eyes.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:00 am
Tatsuya waved back at Kaleb and Hikaru as they drove up to the shore. He watched as every got off the boat and laughed when he saw Kaleb keeping Shuichi from touching him. He jumped off when he saw that everyone was off the boat. 'Shuichi is going to be in for a rude awakening when minami gets to him.' He thought as he walked back up to the castle.

Hikaru chuckled and nodded. "Well we may have had more fun than them." He said then glared at Shuichi as he ran up, trying to keep calm. He laughed when Shuichi was pushed down.

Minami looked over at Kaleb and Shuichi, giggling at her daughters comment and nodded. She watched as Aedan helped Suzume down and stared at him when he went over to her and made his comment. She kicked him in the face as she blushed and jumped down. "Asshole." She took her daughters hand and walked over to Shuichi, grabbing him by his scarf and dragged him back inside. "Come on..."

Ayane got off the boat with Aedan's help and watchedas he tried to help Minami down, but got rejected because of what he said. She giggled when he fell onto the floor and walked over to him. "You really do need to learn how to keep your mouth shut every once in a while, sweetie." She teased him as she kissed his forehead.

"Are you sure, cause it stank like it when we were in the room." Asuka stated as she leaned against the wall. She rolled her eyes when she heard Daichi say that he was going to kill his brother. He walked over to him and pushed him against the wall. "He might have gone out the window so he wouldn't have to get yelled at again. And I've seen how you treat him while he trains and it's not very nice." She glared at him and let go. "Now you go find and apologize to him, or I'll cut off something very vital to being a man!" She stormed off to go somewhere to cool down.

"Oh well, everything is done and over with for now." Kioshi said as he smiled at her and walked over to the door and opened it, letting Haruka in first. "That would be nice for a change." He nodded and chuckled as he followed her in. He walked over to a chair and sat down.

Yoshiko sat there quietly as she listened to what Alexander said. "Well maybe you can quit that badboy atittude now and be the real you." She said as she smiled at him. She ordered something when the waitress came and turned back to him. "The reason why i like you is because I know theres a good prince deep down. And you should start a new here since I don't see you returning to either the vampire nor human kingdoms."

Yuko stood up as she was gently pushed away and took his hand and smiled at him. "Are you ok, Aki-kun?" She asked concerndly as she looked at him as they followed Ryuu.

"Alright, lets go get you two washed up." Ryuu said as he walked passed them and put his hands in his pockets. "I wasn't going to let anything happen to you, HIdeaki. But I hope you learned your lesson." He chuckled a little and showed them the way to a bathroom.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 7:02 am
Shuichi gagged a little and struggled to get away as Minami started dragging him away from Kaleb. "Let me go!" He whined and continued to struggle.

Suzume looked back at Shuichi and started giggling at him. She looked up at Minami. "Mommy, can I find someone to play with?" She asked cutely as she tugged on her mother's dress with her free hand.

Aedan fell down when Minami kicked him in the face and held his face in pain. "I was just joking...," he said in response to Minami's comment. He looked up at Ayane and smiled a little as he sat up, rubbing his head. "I know, you've told me a million times already."

Kaleb watched, a little surprised as Minami started dragging Shuichi away and looked at Hikaru. "She sure moves on fast. It'll be nice not having him hang off me so much though." He sighed, then took Hikaru's hand and headed back inside. As they entered the throne room, he looked at Hikaru and smirked when he caught Katsuo's scent nearby. "Let's go check up on our little slave," he said and started off towards the kitchen.

Katsuo lifted his head and sighed. He slowly got up and started to leave, but stopped when he saw Hikaru and Kaleb approaching him. 'Oh great...I really don't want to deal with them while I feel so crappy...' His face was still pretty flushed so he looked down, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Hey...," he said and started to walk past them.

Daichi's eyes widened a little as Asuka pushed him against the wall. Before he even had a chance to respond, she started to leave and sighed, rubbing his head. 'Maybe she's right. I should go find him and apologize...' He turned and headed in the opposite direction and started looking for his brother.

Haruka smiled at him as she walked over and sat on her knees next to him. "I can make your wounds heal a little faster, but you're gonna have to trust me and not freak out," she said as she blushed a little, placing her hand on his arm gently and looking up at him. She leaned up a little and closed her eyes as she started licking his wound.

Alexander chuckled a little when she said he had a bad boy attitude. He then started to blush as he lifted his head to look at her. He smirked at Yoshiko. "You think much too highly of me princess...but...thank you..." He let go of her hand and leaned back, resting his arm on the back of his chair. "I've gotta say...if you keep this up, I might fall for you pretty hard."

"I'm Fine..." Hideaki said quietly as they walked towards the bathroom. He nodded to what Ryuu said, but his hand was still shaking a little as he held Yuko's hand tighter. He looked up a little, his hair still covering his left eye as they arrived at the bathroom. He looked down again and let go of Yuko's hand as he walked inside and leaned up against the wall with a blank stare.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 8:03 am
"Not until we go inside!" Minami told Shuichi as she dragged him up to the castle. She looked down at her daughter and smiled. "Go ahead sweetie." She let go of Suzume's hand. She walked Shuichi into the throne room and up a flight of stairs and into the nearest room.

"Then that makes it a million and one." Ayane giggled as she poked his nose. "Now come on, lets go for a walk on the beach?" She asked as she helped Aedan up, giving him another kiss as she smiled at him.

Hikaru nodded, chuckling a little bit. "I'm glad his off our hands as well. He really needed to stop that clingly shit sonner than later, cause I would be bound to kill him." He said as he walked inside. He nodded and follwoed Kaleb to the kitchen. He held out his arm when Katsuo tried to walk past them and stopped him. "Whoa whoa whoa there Kat-kun. You're not looking to good."

"Okay...?" Kioshi said as she kneeled next to him with one eyebrow perked up. "Why do you think I would freak ou-ou-ou-ou-out!?" He stuttered in a kind of paniced tone. He calmed down and began to think to himself. "You look pretty cute on your knees. But instead of licking my wound I wish you were licking..." He stopped when he noticed he was talking outloud and quickly turned a bright red as he covered his mouth.

"No, I'm saying because I remember how you used to be. Polite, sweet, courtious." Yoshiko said as Alex let go of her hand. She smiled at him and leaned back in her chair, crossing her hands in the lap. "Are you sure you haven't already fallen?" She asked in a teasing manner as she smirked at him.

"Ok well, I wil bid you farewell for now, prince and princess. If you need to talk to me, I'm still in the first floor of the lab." Ryuu said as as he bowed to them and left.

Yuko nodded and smiled at him, feeling a little bad that he was still shaking. She nodded at ryuu comment and waved at him as he left. She followed Hideaki into the bathroom and closed the door. She walked over to Hideaki and placed her hand on his cheek, blushing a little bit as she did it. "Everything is going to be alright, ok Aki-kun?" She smiled at him and took her hand off of his cheek and began to to unbutton his shirt, blushing a little more with every button she undid.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:30 am
Shuichi crossed his arms and pouted as he got dragged. He figured she would let him go when they walked into the throne room, but was surprised and started struggling again as she dragged him up a flight of stairs. "Where are we going!?" He asked, kind of starting to panic a little. When they walked into a room, he stood up and looked at her confused. "Why'd you drag me all the way here?"

Katsuo stopped as Hikaru put his arm out and looked up at him. "I'm fine...ok?" He said, holding back a cough as he tried to move past Hikaru.

Kaleb sighed and moved so he was behind Katsuo. He wrapped one arm around him and placed his free hand on Katsuo's forehead, holding him against him. "You're running a pretty high fever there. Doesn't look like you're fine."

Katsuo froze when he felt Kaleb grab him, starting to blush a little as his back was pressed up against him. He looked down for a moment, then looked up when he heard his brother's voice and kind of started to pout, knowing he was going to get scolded.

Daichi walked into the kitchen and stopped, looking a little confused when he saw Kaleb holding his brother. He crossed his arms as he looked back at his brother. "How many times have I told you to not push yourself when you don't feel well? You have a low immune system. Do you want to end up in the hospital again?" He scolded and was waiting for an answer, but Katsuo was just ignoring him and pouting more.

Haruka tried not to giggle when she heard Kioshi panic a little. When she heard his comment, her face turned bright red and she quickly sat back down, folding her hands in her lap. She looked up at him shyly and kind of smiled. "I...do owe you for saving me," she said, placing her hand on his thigh pretty close to his crotch. "I'd be willing to do it for you Kio-kun if you really wanted me too," she said, her face turning even redder as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Alexander couldn't help but smile when she said he was polite and sweet. He was a little dumb founded when he heard her question and started to think about if he really did or not. He closed his eyes and chuckled a little. "Who knows? We'll just have to wait and see..."

Hideaki nodded as he looked at Yuko. He started to blush when he noticed her taking off his shirt and grabbed her wrists. "I can undress myself, but...are we...taking a shower together...?" He asked, his face turning even redder and let go of her wrists slowly when she answered him and looked away shyly.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 7:31 pm
"Why would you go off and start falling all over Kaleb again? I was waiting for you ask me to be with you, but I guess the one person that is 'available' just isn't good enough. You have to continue trying to go after someone who is already taken" Minami said as she leaned up against the door, crossing her arms.

Hikaru nodded to Kaleb's comment. He looked up at Daichi and smiled at him. "He'll be fine. We'll take care of him, won't we Kaleb." He said as he turned his head to Kaleb.

Kioshi slowly removed his hand from his face when he heard that she said she owed him and turned as red as he could get. His eyes shot open and looked down at her hand when she placed it near his crotch. He nervously laughed and grabbed Haruka's hand, placing back on her lap. "Th-that won't be ne-necessary... I owe your father my life so that debt goes on down to you. And I don't think he would like it if I did anything to his daughter so..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head, placing his over his crotch trying to conceal that he was becoming horny. "Now, why don't you go take a shower and wash off all the blood."

Yoshiko nodded and smiled at him. "Well it would be nice since I'm already at the point of no return. Yeah, I might fuck guys and girls until we actually get together, but when we do, all of that will stop, unless it was to bring them into what we were going to do." She said with a cheeky smile and leaned against the table with her elbows. "I could have you fall for me right now, but that's not fair to you since it's not really."

Yuko looked up at him inocently when Hideaki grabbed her wrists and nodded to his comment. "Well you seem to be a little traumatized so I was going to wash you." She answered his question, turning bright red with a nervous smile. She took a few steps back and began to undress.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 8:27 pm
Daichi looked at Hikaru when he said they would take care of his brother and nodded with a sigh. He walked over and placed his hand on Katsuo's head. "I came to apologize for being such an ass earlier...besides, Asuka scolded me for it," he said with a nervous smile.

"Yes, we'll take good care of him." Kaleb smirked a little when he said that and nodded to Hikaru. He looked at Daichi and laughed a little. "She sure has you on a short leash there." He then looked down at Katsuo and pushed him over to Hikaru. "Let's go you two," he said and started heading towards the rooms.

Katsuo blushed a little as he felt Kaleb take his hand off his forehead after hearing Hikaru. He looked up at his brother and gave him a funny look. "Ok I guess..." He stumbled a little as Kaleb pushed him and looked up at Hikaru innocently and looking a little nervous on how they would take care of him.

Shuichi looked down, feeling a little bit guilty when she put it that way. "I thought you...but you said you weren't..." He started to look more and more depressed as he tried to think of the words to explain himself. He walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, lowering his head more so his hair covered his eyes. "There's no excuse...I'm really sorry Minami...I always mess up relationships...I don't deserve to be with you..."

Haruka looked a little confused when he grabbed her hand and moved it. She looked down and stood up. "My father has nothing to do with my debt to you," she said as she looked at him and smiled. She placed her hand on his cheek and made him look at her. "So, if you ever change your mind or think of anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask me ok? For now, I'll just give you this..." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. She held her hands behind her back as she stood up, closing her eyes and smiling at him. "I'll be in the shower then if you need me." She turned and headed off to the bathroom. She closed the door and didn't really think much about it, leaving it unlocked. She giggled a little to herself. "He's so cute...and he's really honest with his feelings at least..." She started taking off her shirt. Once that was off, she walked over and turned the shower on to warm up the water. "...I just wish he would let me do something for him, even if it is something perverted," she said and started taking her skirt and underwear off. She breathed a sigh and stepped into the shower.

"Well..." Alexander leaned forward, resting his arms on the table as he smirked. "...I'd really like to see you try to make me fall in love with you princess." He chuckled a little and leaned back again, crossing his legs as he leaned his arm over the back of his chair. "And how would it not be fair anyways?"

"O-oh...ok...I guess..." Hideaki smiled nervously as well as he finished taking off his shirt. His face couldn't get any redder. He glanced over at her and noticed she was stripping as well and quickly looked away. He took his sword off his belt and leaned it up against the wall, then started taking off his pants slowly, hoping she wouldn't look. He couldn't help but glanced back at her a few more times, already starting to get aroused at the thought of her touching him at all. When he was finished undressing, he quickly got into the shower and turned on the water, making sure his back would be to her as he covered himself with his hands.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm
Hikaru wrapped his arm around Katsuo when he was pushed over to him and began walking to one of the rooms. "And don't worry, we're not going to take care of you like that." He chuckled when he opened the door and led Katsuo in.

"It's alright. But what did you think I was trying to hint when I was cuddling up to alot on the boat?" Minami asked and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck a she smiled. "You're really great with Suzume and it seems like she loves playing with you. So I thought why not give you a shot since thats the main reason why I would be with someone else." She kissed him on the lips and sat next to him.

Kioshi kind of rolled his eyes and smiled when she said something about her debt to him. He turned to her when she placed her hand on his face and blushed when she kissed him on the cheek. He sat there confused and nodded at her shower comment. He heard something coming from his monitor and looked at it, seeing that there was a monitor in his bathroom that he had forgotten about. "I'm cute...?" He asked him self. Kioshi's eyes widened then ran over to the monitor and keyboard to try and close the one out and paniced. He ran to the bathroom, hoping she wasn't already nude. He opened the door and before he could say anything he stopped. 'Why in the hell is this unlo... Oooohhhh'

"It won't be to hard if I just let you keep on treating me like this.' Yoshiko said as she smiled at Alex. She leaned back and laced her fingers together as she kept them on the table. "Well they wouldn't be real feelings for me. They would be fake ones that I made you feel. But usually I would only use it to get into your pants. But I don't think I would have to do that with you..." She giggled then continued to speak. "... All I'd have to do is probably strip and say you could do whatever you wanted to me."

Yuko noticed that Hideaki continued to look at her and smiled a little as she blushed, taking off her shirt. When she got down to taking off her shorts, she giggled when she saw Hideaki run into the shower as soon as he got fully undress. She finally striped down to the nude and walked intot he shower with him. "I'm just as nervous as you are." She said innocently as she grabbed the soap and lathered it up in her hands. She put it down and began to wash his shoulders all the down to his butt. 'Why is it that I'm getting a little aroused from touching his butt?' She thought to herself then moved into washing his front. As Yuko washed his chest and stomach, she was accidently rubbing her breasts against him and she softly moaned because of it. When she got down to his penis she noticed it was hard and she turned as red as she could get. "So... I can see... Someone is a little... happy..." She said teasingly as she washed his private area. She couldn't seem to stop because of how horny she was getting from it. She looked around to see how big it was and her eyes widened when she saw it. 'I've never seen a penis before... And for someone so young to have this big of one...' She thought to herself as she began to stroke it with both hands.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:32 pm
Katsuo nodded as he looked down, following Hikaru. When they got to the room, he covered his mouth and coughed a little. "You know, I'm not a little kid. I can take care of myself just fine..."

Kaleb rolled his eyes and closed the door once Hikaru and Katsuo were inside after hearing Katsuo's comment. "Yeah. And from the way your brother put it, you end up in the hospital quite a bit." He walked over and led Katsuo over to the bed.

Katsuo looked at Kaleb, then looked down again. "It's not my fault I get sick all the time...I just get tired of people worrying over nothing...," he said as he laid down and rolled on his side, pulling the blanket up to cover half his face as he pouted.

Shuichi shrugged his shoulders to her question. "I've never been really good with noticing that kind of thing..." He looked up at her when she wrapped her arms around his neck and kind of started to smile. "Suzume's a great kid. I never got to have one myself so it's kind of nice getting to spend so much time with her." He blushed a little and kissed her back, then looked at her when she sat next to him. "I really would like to...but I kind of want to make sure it's ok with Suzu. She just lost her father and I don't want her to think I'm trying to replace him..."

Haruka heard the door open and turned around, turning a dark shade of red. "Kioshi!" She grabbed a towel and quickly held it up to her chest to cover herself a little. She looked at him shyly. "You know, if you wanted to join me in the shower you could've just said so you perv." She stepped out of the shower and walked over to him, taking one hand off the towel as she smirked and ran her finger down his chest. "I told you I would do whatever you wanted me to do Kio-kun," she said as her hand got lower and lower. She grabbed his dick and leaned up against him, pressing her breasts against his chest.

Hideaki nodded, feeling even more nervous as she started washing his shoulders. He felt her hands move down to his ass and closed his eyes, looking down shyly. He could hear her moan softly and started to get hard as he felt her breast up against his back. He then noticed she started to move his hands and turned his head to look at her. "I-I can wash that myself!" He said as he felt her hand touch his dick and blushed at her comment. He turned his head away and closed his eyes again and tried hard not to moan. 'She's just washing it. It's no big deal, right?' He noticed she wasn't stopping when she placed both hands it and started stroking it. He started moaning softly when he couldn't hold back the pleasure anymore. "Y-Yuko-chan...s-st-stop...," he said as his moans started to get louder.

Alexander chuckled a little and nodded. "That's true. No one could resist a body like that." He closed his eyes and smiled at her. "Not to mention that you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Hell, I'd do you right here and now if I could. At least if your father killed me because of it, I'd have no regrets."

Junichi sat in the throne room with his hands behind his head and eyes closed. He heard Izanagi walk in and opened his eyes to look at him. He started chuckling when he saw the wound on Izanagi's arm. "Couldn't handle a little girl, Nagi?" He teased as he smirked and stood up.

Hisao got up from the table and paid for his drinks. He walked out of the bar, sliding his hands into his pockets. He looked up at the sky. "Maybe Haruka will let me take some of her blood? Then again...that might not be a good idea to ask..." He sighed, closing his eyes as he walked, thinking to himself. 'Guess I'll head back to Kioshi's place and see if he's even still alive.'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:55 am
"He's right Suo-kun. It's as if you're going to turn into a vampire with how pale you look." Hikaru teased and chuckled as he walked over to the bed. "Now you just lay there while I go get you something to eat." He smiled and turned around, exitting the room and going to the kitchen.

Minami nodded to his first comment as she smiled at him. She leaned in close and kissed him on the cheek then rested her head on his shoulder. "Well, why don't we go ask her then. And if we do progress to that point you can have one of your own." She said as smiled at him as she lifted her head up.

Kioshi blushed whens he said all he had to do was say so and looked down when she called him a pervert. He looked up at her and turned completely red as she began to run her finger down his chest slowly. "But that w-would be wrong..." He began to get aroused again when her finger began to get closer to his cock. He felt her hand on his dick and his eyes opened wide when she pressed herself against him. "W-w-why do you want to do it with me so badly? I probably wouldn't even know what do to, let alone be good at it my first time..."
He said as he tried to back away.

Yuko stopped when she realized what she was doing and took a step back. "S-s-sorry Aki-kun..." She held her hands behind her as she looked down in embarassment. "I didn't mean for anything like that to start... I just... couldn't help myself when I saw how big you were..." She turned her head, still looking down. She sat down and pulled her knees close to her, wrapping her arms around them.

"Awww, quite being sweet." Yoshiko said to his flirtasious comments and giggled. She leaned over to table a little and smiled at him. "Well if we go steady, he wouldn't beable to object, now would he?" She asked as she blew a kiss to him from across the table.

Izanagi slammed the door open, holding his wound since it was still in pain. He looked up at Junichi and glared at him. "That bastard, Kioshi interrupted us and he cut me with his blade." He said as he walked over to him and leaned against the wall. "What made him grow those type of balls? He even used acid. I never knew he had and acid on his..." He leaned his head against the wal and sighed.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 1:35 am
Haruka shook her head to his comment. "I can tell you don't mind, so how wrong can it be?" She giggled a little when he tried to back away and gently pushed him up against the wall and kind of pinned him there as she let the towel fall. "Well, no one is ever good at it when it's their first time. But if you just relax, I'm sure it'll all just come to you." She reached her free hand up and placed it on his cheek as she leaned up and kissed him, closing her eyes and stroking his cock with her other hand.

Hideaki quickly covered himself again and looked down when she backed away. He turned a little so he could look at her, his face turning as red as it could get. "C-couldn't...help yourself?" He turned to face her and sat down in front of her, looking away shyly. His wet hair pretty much covered his eyes. "I...don't care what you do Yuko-chan...if you want to continue...then go ahead." He leaned back against the wall, and glanced at her for a moment, then looked away again as he moved his hands. "But...if you don't that's fine too...I'm not going to make you do anything..."

Alexander shrugged as the waiter brought her dinner. "Depends. I thought he didn't like his little experiments being with you intimately?" He asked as the waiter left. He leaned forward, resting his arms on the table and uncrossing his legs as he waited for a response.

Junichi couldn't help but laugh. "So, Kioshi was lying to us back at the bar. He never came to rescue any of the others. I wonder how far he'd be willing to go to keep her safe?" He walked over to Izanagi and placed his hand on his shoulder as he smirked. "Shall we go on a little hunt for them? Just cause she got away once, doesn't mean you can't still have your way with her." He chuckled a little. "And I'll be happy to hold him down and make him watch while you have your way with her. They've got to come out sometime. And after we have our fun, we can kill them both.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 2:44 am
Kioshi opened his mouth wanting to say something but nothing was coming out and was pushed against a wall. He began to let go and give in to his tempations and kissed her back, softly moaning as she rubbed his cock. He heard someone knocking on the front dooe and snapped out of it. He smiled at her nervously and pushed her away. "I better get that. So why don't you finish your shower." He said as he shooed her away. 'Thank god someone is here! I don't know how much longer I could have held out before my tempteations overwhelmed me.' He thought as he walked over to door and opend it. "Oh thank god it's you Hisao!"

Yuko looked up at Hideaki when he said she could continue and began to blush again. She turned a bright red when he removed his hands and noticed he was still hard. She crawled over to him and placed one of her hands on his cheek and turned his head so he was facing her. She leaned in and kissed him passionatly as she placed her other hand on his penis and began stroking it again. "Why do you have to be so attractive..? You made an innocent girl want to be a slut when I felt how big you were..." She admited as looked down at his cock. "You can do what ever you want to me if you'd like..." She said shyly as she scooted back a little and bent over, sticking the head of his dick in her mouth, softly moaning.

"He doesn't have complete control over it if they're courting me like this." Yoshiko said as she leaned back as the waiter placed her food down infront of her. "So what kind of stuff would you do to me if I were to say after we eat, you could have your way with me?" She said then took a bite of her meal.

"I don't know, but he's never done this before. He's usually just be a clumsy dipshit and he'd get away." Izanagi answered Junichi's question and leg go of his arm. He turned to Jun when he felt him place his hand on his shoulder. "True, true." He chuckled when he heard that Junichi would hold Kioshi down and force him to watch as Haruka got raped by Izanagi. "That doesn't sound so bad. And I'm going to kill his little girlfriend with Kioshi's blades when I'm done with her."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 3:53 am
Haruka smirked when he started kissing her back and was getting ready to unbutton his pants when she heard a knock at the front door. She was a little disappointed when he pushed her away and nodded slowly. She sighed, locking the door this time and walked over, stepping back into the shower and started washing herself.

Hisao was a little surprised when Kioshi opened the door and said he was glad to see him. "Ok then. I'm glad I guess?" He said, a little confused as he walked inside. He glanced around, not seeing Haruka anywhere at first. He then caught eye of the monitor and smirked. "Oh my, Kio-san." He walked over to the monitor for a closer look as he watched Haruka in the shower. "I didn't realize you were such a pervert. I've gotta say, she's got a pretty nice body. I hope you weren't doing anything...unpleasant with her while you two were alone."

Hideaki looked at her when she turned his head and started kissing her back as he closed his eyes. He moaned softly as he felt her stroke his dick again. "I uh..." He wasn't sure how to respond to her comment. He then noticed she was looking down at his cock. His eyes widened a little when she gave him permission to do whatever he wanted to her. He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes when she started sucking on the head of his dick and moaned a little louder. He reached his hand up and placed it on the back of her head, letting it rest there for a moment, then pushed her head down a little further, forcing her to start blowing him as his moans for even louder.

"That's nice to know." Alexander smirked. He looked a little intrigued by her question and chuckled a little. "I don't think this is the most approapriate place to tell you the details of what I would do, but...let's just say you'll be begging me to stop once I'm finished with you. I can go for days non-stop."

Junichi laughed as he took a step back, sliding his hands into his pockets. "This is going to be fun. But what are we going to do about Hisao? He usually stays out of our way, but something tells me that he wont this time. We may have to...say...throw him in jail to make sure he wont interfere." He chuckled and leaned back up against the wall.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:26 am
Kioshi sighed in relief and closed the door when Hisao entered. He had a kind of terrified look on his face when Hisao started to say something about Haruka and ran over to him. "I wasn't the one doing anything..." He said as he covered Hisao's eyes. "Now quit looking, she's like niece to me. And I don't need anyone staring at her naked body." He said as he glanced up at the monitor then quickly turned away. 'God dammit... I forgot to take the camera down...'

Yuko started to blush more when she felt his hand on her head. She got turned on more when she heard his moaningand aloud him to push her as far down as she could go as she stroked the rest of it. She placed her other hand on her pussy and started rubbing her clit, moaning quite loudly as she was forced down most of the way on Hideaki's cock.

Yoshiko laughed a little at his answer as she ate. "Well why don't you show me instead of telling me when we're done here." She said flirtatiously after she swallowed. "And maybe you can teach me a thing or trwo on how to be a nice girl." She teased him as she giggled.

"Or we could just blugger him until he's unconcious." Izanagi said as he made a suggestin about what they were going to do with Hisao. He smirked at Junichi and began to walk back outside. "Come on. The sooner we get to them the better."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:13 am
"A niece huh?" Hisao laughed and nodded, taking a step back. "I'll be nice and back off then. She's not my type anyways." He walked over to the couch and sat down, setting his feet up on the table and crossing his legs. He put his hands behind his head and leaned back. "It's good to see you alive though. So, what happened to Nagi anyways?"

Haruka sighed as she washed her hair. She rinsed off and turned off the shower, grabbing the towel and drying off a little. She wrapped it around her and walked over to the mirror. 'Why do I try so hard with him anyways? I'm with Suya...and he's my childhood love. I should be happy, but...' She looked down, then looked back at herself in the mirror and noticed she was blushing. '...Something about Kio-kun makes it hard to resist him...am I...falling in love with him?'

Junichi nodded with a smirk. "Sure, sounds like fun." He started following Izanagi over to Kioshi's place. "Don't hold back on that little tramp," he said with a chuckle as they neared their destination.

Hideaki noticed that she was swallowing most of his cock and looked at her. As he was forcing her to blow him for a while, he felt like he was going to cum and started breathing heavily. He took his hand off her head and leaned back again, closing his eyes. "Yuko...I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum..." He managed to say in between his heavy breathing and moaning.

"Maybe I will, but before we do anything, I'd like to go back to the castle and speak with your father about something," Alexander said as he closed his eyes and smiled. "In private, of course. If you don't mind princess."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum