Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CenCen
CenCen

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone]

Mon 13 Aug 2012, 6:45 pm
Virgil pointed at his map. "This border. It's insecure and threatened by vampires. There's a smaller village but it was abandoned due to vampire attacks" he pointed precisely at the village and continued. "If you can reestablish peace there, that'd be great" he crossed the place and handed Pyro the map. "Take this compass too. It will help" he gave Pyro the compass too.

Akara was still controlling Akiri and Salazar was following when they got to the abandoned village. Akara made Akiri open the doors and look inside. "Hehehe, all clear. I might take a small rest here" she climbed a tree and jumped onto the roof. She sat down and glanced around. She still had Akiri in her control and decided to let him go. "No humans for him to kill for me" she grinned when she did it. She then noticed Salazar hiding behind a wall but pretendined she hadn't.
Goku
Goku

Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Race Wars (Rēsu· u~ōzu) [ATT: neotheone]

Tue 14 Aug 2012, 12:48 am
"ok.." pyro said, then he took the map and compass... then pyro said, "i have something hiden in the woods that will help us againest lilth.... would it be ok if i got it on the way there????"

while fira was waiting outside she started petting both hellhounds......
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 08 Oct 2012, 7:06 pm
Virgil nodded. "Yes, would you mind telling me what it is?" Virgil asked curiously.

Akara kept sitting on the roof, looking around as Akiri was about to run away, into the woods.

Salazar hadn't noticed that Akara had spotted him and kept sneaking closer. "Why is she just sitting there..." he wondered.

Akara leaned back and stared into the sky. "I can't believe he thinks he's that sneaky" she chuckled silently.
Goku
Goku

Fri 12 Oct 2012, 5:20 pm
pyro said, "there special medallions that will make it so we won't temporarily lose our powers when we're around lillth.".....

fira sighed cause she got tired or waiting out side. she dosen't like waiting. cause she gets bored fast and very easy. but she just kept waiting. cause pyro asked her to. and she always does what pyro asks her to do. cause she loves him so much......
CenCen
CenCen

Fri 12 Oct 2012, 6:49 pm
Virgil listened carefully and then nodded. "I see. That could prove itself very useful" he replied and turned around. "Shall we go fix that border now and you get the medallion on the way?"

Veil searched the bookshelves for useful information about how to stop them but had to resort to Dante for advice. He approached Dante who in meanwhile had sat down. "I need help. How do I stop her?" Dante shook his head. "You catch her by surprise, but be careful. She has butchered several elite soldiers" Dante replied. Veil didn't listen too carefully and was still looking for a book. He found one and turned to Dante. "The great book of elements..." he read the cover. "Could this prove useful?" he asked Dante. Dante shook his head and didn't answer at first but eventually he did. "No. She is a conjurer. She can control even an element that she's weak against"

Akara began conjuring small fireballs and threw them into the air. She watched them fall and die out in mid air. "Why don't you come up here with me?" she asked into the air and threw a minor lighting at the location where Salazar was.

Salazar evaded by jumping to the side. "How does she know I'm here?" he asked himself. He decided to leave and maybe keep an eye on her from a safer distance. He turned into mist and headed for the mountain for a great place to stalk Akara from.

Akiri had in meanwhile passed out in the forest with his head in the soil.
Goku
Goku

Thu 18 Oct 2012, 5:28 am
pyro said, "ok lets go." he walked out side and told fira to stay there and take care of the hellhounds. then he told flame to listen to fira while he was gone and that he would be back. then he took out the map that he made when he hid the medallions. looked at it, and then he lead the way. they didn't walk very far when pyro stopped. and pulled out a shovel and started digging. then he pulled a good size black box that had a lock on the front of it out of the hole. and then he said, "ok i got the medallions now lets go to the border."

fira nodded when pyro told her to stay and take care of the hellhounds. then after pyro and Virgil walked away into the forest. fira took two meat steaks out of a bag that was on her waist and threw them into the air towards both hellhounds and both hellhounds caught the steaks in they're mouths. and then they both layed down to eat them. then she went to sit by the fire. and started practicing her fire powers. she held her right hand out towards the fire and rased her hand slightly. then a small piece of the fire turned blue and started floating above the fire. then she moved her hand around. and the little blue flame atarted floating around in the direction that her hand was going.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 25 Oct 2012, 4:29 pm
Veil continued to turn pages in the many books until he saw a name on an entire page without any other description. "Amora?" Veil read it out loud. "Why is there nothing about that?" he asked curiously.

Dante shook his head and took he book. "It's nothing. We haven't been able to gather much information. All we know is the location and that Lilith somehow stays away from that place... At least it seems so from our records" he put the book back in place and Veil didn't ask anything more.

Virgil leaned on a tree while Pyro dug up the medallions. "Interesting... what more do they do?" Virgil asked curiously. he tried to read the small inscriptions on the box but couldn't read them. They were either unclear or he wasn't able to understand them.
Goku
Goku

Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm
pyro said, they just protect us from spells and enchantments. and thats what lillth uses to cause us to tmporaryly lose our powers. and the markings on the box is a spell that an old friend of mine put on the box. so no one can open it. he used some of my DNA in the spell. so that i'm the only one who can open it. but he's dead now. he died in a battle by humans and angels. cause they didn't beleave him. when he said that he was a good demon. intill it was to late by the time they found out he was telling the truth about him being a good demon he was already dead. and i know he wouldn't want me to hold a grudge on them. and follow his wishes. and thats what i'm doing. cause we we're both good demons. and we we're best friends we loved eachother like brothers."..... pyro stood there in silence and look down at the ground with a sad look on his face. then he looked up at Virgil and said, "shall we go to the border now?" then he paused to wait for Virgil's answer then pyro said, "you lead the way. cause i don't know how to get there."

fira started getting tired of move small blue flames through the air. so she looked around. and when she saw that no one was watching. she look at the camp fire held both hands out towards the camp fire. then the whole camp fire turned blue. and then she raised both of her hands. and the whole camp fire lifted up off the ground. leaveing the wood on the ground. then she started moveing both of her hands around. and the whole camp fire started moveing around through the air.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:31 pm
Virgil looked interested. "So does it work with all spells or only with demon spells?" he asked curiously and tried to study the markings. "Border? oh right, let's go" he chuckled. He had completely forgotten about it due to the markings. "Those markings are quite interesting, but let's go. I'll lead the way of course" he began walking in the direction of the border. It was close to where Akara and the others were.

Veil's curiosity was too much so he felt a need to ask. "Why is it blank though? What makes you unable to get information?" he asked quickly but then shutting his mouth. "Sorry, I couldn't help it.." he apologized.

Dante decided to answer with a sigh. "We're unable to gather information because no one returns with information and if they return, they have suppressed it" he sighed and sat down.
Goku
Goku

Fri 26 Oct 2012, 8:05 am
on there way to the Border pyro said, "it works on all types of spells that cause us harm. not just demon spells. either harm to our powers or physical harm to our bodys. like pain or injuries. or in lillth's case tmporaryly loseing our powers while around lillth."

while fira was levitating the entire camp fire. she desided to try to break the camp fire into twelve different parts. so she moved her left hand to the left and her right hand to the right at the same time. causeing it to break into twelve different parts. then she desided to make the twelve parts of flames to form words. so she lowered her left hand. and moved her index finger on her right hand. and started to move it around as if to spell something with her finger in mid air. then the flames formed into words that said, " i heart pyro."
CenCen
CenCen

Fri 26 Oct 2012, 6:41 pm
Virgil listened carefully. "interesting... That must be a powerful spell..." he replied as they walked till they stopped at a mountain. "On the other side of that mountain" he pointed.
Goku
Goku

Tue 06 Nov 2012, 9:10 am
when pyro and Virgil got to the mountain. and saw him point at something off to the distance. pyro couldn't get his eyes to focus. but only at first. then he said, "what is it?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum