Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen)

Sun 21 Dec 2014, 12:48 pm

Daisuke opened his cellphone, military issued, and searched their database to find any similar creatures. "Higher ups had us log into the catalog every living thing we come in contact, earthy or not. If such thing you describe exists, it should be in here. That way we will know how to kill it." he glanced briefly at Itsuko with a worried look, wondering if Misaki is okay. Truth to be told, he didn't care much about Alex. He didn't know neither Itsuko or him for such a long time to feel some kind of attachment. But there was something in Itsuko... Something that made him think she is different. Anyway, he shook his head in an attempt to shoo his thoughts and kept searching. After quite a long time, he approached Itsuko over the desk where she was and sighed. "I can't find anything. There is no such creature registered to our database. This can't be. Either they saw wrong or we are dealing with a new species. I don't know which is worse..." he sighed, lowering his head as he placed his hand on Itsuko's shoulder to lean in. "How about your end? Any luck?"

Misaki kicked the shards of Alex's glasses away as she stepped on them on purpose and grinned "Damn, it's a mess out here." she glanced up to him and quickly grabbed the flashlight, lightning the corridor. "Alright Alex. We need to find a way out as soon as possible. I can't see your glasses anywhere though, I'm afraid you have to depend on me Alex." She turned to face him, staring at his gun as he held it tightly, debating whether to give her the gun or not. Misaki rolled her eyes in a slight sigh, forcefully trying to grab the gun from Alex's hand. "Give it to me! I thought you couldn't see Alex, you don't need it if you can't see." she shouted suddenly in anger. "Didn't someone over the radio told you a way out, I thought I heard someone Alex."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen) - Page 5 Empty Re: Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen)

Sun 21 Dec 2014, 7:36 pm
Itsuko nodded and sat down in front of the computer, searching for the security systems. She hoped he would be able to find something on this strange creature. As she hacked the systems, she was able to activate and see the security cameras. She looked up at Daisuke when he placed his hand on her shoulder. "So we don't know what it's capable of...," she said and looked back at the computer. "I was able to unlock low level doors and create a path to get down there, but there are a few high security that I'm still working on. I've been watching the cameras and it seems the path is clear for the moment, but..." She paused as she pulled up a camera of the room that Alex and Misaki were in. "...I was watching them and even though it's nearly pitch black...it just feels like something isn't right," she said, hoping he would see what she meant if he watched their actions, especially Misaki's.

Alexander hadn't expected her to snatch the flashlight from him. He let out a sigh when Misaki mentioned not being able to find his glasses and nodded. "Alright. Lead the way," he said as he placed his free hand on her shoulder, hoping she wouldn't mind. He hesitated at first when she attempted to grab his gun, but let her have it. He still had his knife if he really needed to defend himself. She did seem a little more forceful than normal, which made him wonder if something was wrong. "Yeah," he said, tightening his grip on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" He asked, beginning to feel uneasy as she mentioned his name practically every sentence. Something was telling him she wasn't and he was avoiding telling her which way was the path out. "You don't seem like yourself."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum