Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen)

Sat 01 Sep 2012, 2:09 pm
Misaki grinned with a smile as she was still holding Alex's hand. She then noticed that he had taken off his glasses and she bit her lip'he is really handsome without the glasses. But no no! What am I thinking? Im in love with Daisuke!' she thought to herself as she was shaking her head. She then kinda awkwardly smiled at Alex hearing his approval so she literally jumped onto him and hugged him tight. She was so happy. "Really,really? I promise I will do whatever you want! Thank you Mr Alex!!!" she said but suddenly the door opened. Daisuke and Itsuko had already arrived at their apartment. Misaki's eye widen in surprize as she saw them entering and she recognized Itsuko "Shit..." she said softly and signaled at Alex to stay quiet as she blinked at him. Hoping that Itsuko too, wouldnt say unnessessary stuff.

",Daisuke! You are here!! Is she your friend?" she said with a really awkward mile while she was still on top of Alex.
Daisuke nodded but then started glaring at her "More importantly, who is he?" he said, pointing to Alex.
Misaki gulped and quickly hopped of Alex, trying to smile " He... He... Is A distant relative! He is my aunt's husband's... Nephew? Right...?" she said and scratched her head.
Daisuke kept garing as he now crossed his arms "Didnt they torture your whole family and eventually killed them. How did he survive?" he said as hewas already suspecting him. Misaki indeed never had any love interests so... He was unsure.
Misaki lowered her head "Erm... That is... I told you he is a distant relative, thats why!!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchūsen)

Sat 01 Sep 2012, 9:34 pm
Alex jumped, a little startled by the sudden hug. "Y-you're welcome..." He then heard the door open and looked over, not really able to see who it was without his glasses on. He reached over and grabbed them while Misaki was still on him, hearing her say something softly and put them on. His eyes widened when he saw his sister with some stranger. Before he could say anything, he heard Misaki ask him a question. As he listened to her trying to explain herself, he remembered her mentioning that she could get in trouble if anyone found out she had spoken with him. He smiled at Daisuke and rubbed his head. "It's the truth. We hadn't seen eachother in years and we ran into eachother in town so I came over so we could catch up a little. I hope you don't mind."

Itsuko looked at her brother, a little confused. She noticed Misaki was sitting on her brother and smirked a little. 'I guess we interrupted something.' Her smirk faded a little when Misaki tried to say that he was a distant relative of hers and noticed that Alex was going along with it. She held her hands behind her back. 'I wonder why he hasn't said anything? Usually he would yell at me for being with a guy he didn't know...' She closed her eyes and smiled at them and decided not to question it. "Well, it's always nice to run into family you havn't seen in a while."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:39 am
Misaki kept smilling kinda awkward as she scratched her head and then she glanced at Itsuko "Of course it's nice to... Meet your only family left after years... Right?" she said and stood up, almost sweating. Daisuke sighed heaviky as he pointed at Alex "What were you doing on top of him then?" Misaki gulped "I was on top of him? You must have seen wrong..." she said and then to Alex grabbing his hand. He whispered to him "Run" as she was suee that Daisuke didnt believe a thing of the nonsense shewas saying. All he did was glaring at them.'Im doomed' she thought and then smiled to Daisuke and Itsuko "Now if you excuse us... RUN!!!" she said to Alex as she was still holding his hand and started running towards the exit. Daisuke coukdnt even catch up to them. He confused tiltwd his head and turned to Itsuko "Im sorry about this... Usually she is not this weird... MAYBE I should go after them"

In the meantime Misaki managed to run right outside the building with Alex. She was breathless and fulll in sweat "Do you think he followed us?" 'this is bad for my heart to bear...' she then thought and leaned against the wall laughing.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Sep 2012, 8:35 pm
Alexander glanced down at Misaki as she whispered for him to run. Before he could decide to, she grabbed his hand and started dragging him with her as she ran out the door. Once they were outside, he breathed a sigh, catching his breath. He looked over at Misaki and shook his head. "No, but what the hell was my sister doing with that guy!? He better not be trying anything with her or I'll kick his ass!" He said as he slammed his fist against the wall and glared at Misaki. "Who was he anyways!?"

Itsuko giggled a little when they ran out and looked at Daisuke. "It's alright. I'm sure they have their reasons for making up some silly story. Maybe we interrupted them when they were getting ready to have some fun and they were embarrassed." She giggled a little more, holding her hands behind her back as she smiled. "I don't think it's anything to worry about. So...what is all this stuff?" She asked as she started looking around the room, her eyes lighting up a little in facination.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:25 am
As Misaki was still laughing, she noticed Alex getting mad. And when he slammed his hand on the wall she gulped. 'Should I tell him... or run away? I can still run away! It's not too late... But then... he wont help me.' She made a few steps back as she was scared and then awkwardly smiled " That was my roomate... But don't worry! He doesnt know anything, and he is harmless...." she said the workd harmless with a little lower voice as she giggled in embarrassment 'Harmless... Well he is a player for sure. I hope he wont do anything to Itsuko' she thought to herself as cold sweat was starting dripping from her face. She took a deep breath and sighed "Im sorry. I never expected that my roomate would actually flirt with your sister... But at least she covered for us. I will deal with him later so dont worry." she said and then her whole body started trembling. She worriedly glanced at Alex and started running towards a dark alley without a word 'Shit! I cannot be that close for long near people... Plus I forgot my pills too...' she said and started searching in her bag for some medicine. Soon her breaths became heavier and faster, to the point that she didnt have the courage to breathe anymore. But she managed to tke out an injection, hitting it right at her left arm as she sat down and closed her eyes, trying to stay calm. 'If only they wouldnt had captured me... I would be still! A normal person...' she thought to herself. As for Alex, she didnt even know if he had followed ber or not.

In the meantime Daisuke was still think about Misaki and that stranger, but at Itsuko's question he smiled. "Those are Misaki's-the girl you just saw leaving. Most of them are explosives... so be carefull. I dont wanna die in an explotion." he said with a little awkwardly laugh while he scratched his head. "So umm... What are you doing for a living? You seem fascinated by these.. Maybe you are mechanic?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 13 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm
Alexander looked at Misaki as she took a few steps back and sighed, forcing himself to calm down a little bit as he dropped his hand to his side. "I guess if you say so, but if he hurts her I'm going to kick his ass." He noticed she was looking a little nervous and rubbed his head. 'Maybe I'm overreacting to all of this?' He nodded to what she said and before he could speak, she started running off towards an alley. "Misaki?" He hesitated for a moment, then began to run after her. 'Why'd she just up and run away like that?' He thought as he reached the alley and stopped when he saw her putting an injection into her arm. He stood there for a moment, feeling a little concerned on what had happened. He walked over to her and knelt down, resting his right arm on his leg as he placed his other hand on her shoulder. "Are you...alright?"

Itsuko looked over her shoulder at Daisuke and nodded. "I'll be careful. I've messed with stuff like this before..." She walked over and sat in a chair as she continued to examine everything in the room. She then looked at him when he asked her what she did and smiled. "Yup. I used to help my dad when I was a kid and kind of fell in love with it." Her eyes started to glow a little. "Not to mention that I have x-ray vision, so finding problems wish ships and such come naturally to me. I can tell you every part inside any machine or even look through walls if I really wanted to," she explained as her eyes went back to normal as she smiled again.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 5:37 pm
Misaki didnt even notice Alex for a while. She had her eyes closed but as soon as he touched her, she got startled and she opened her eyes wide, pushing Alexs hand away without even realizing. She had a fear... Of humans you could say because of the things they had done to her. "I... Iam sorry..." she said realuzing she had pushes Alexs hand away from her shoulder " Im a woman with a lot of problems..." she said and paused for a moment as she started crying into her dispair "I only want to make them pay, and save the people on board. The things they might do to us, are horrible. Just look at me" she said while laughing and crying the last sentence. She then stood up wipping her nose using her sleeves "im sorry I must look really awful right now. Please dont look at me... I will just tell you the plans tomorrow" she said and leaned against the wall.

In the meantime Daisuke was with Itsuko at his apartment stll. He chucled as Itsuko confirmed that she was a mechanic. He put his hands in his pockets and walked closer to her " I think it suits you. I mean... Its not a job for classy ladies - not that you are not... Errrm... It makes you interesting." he said with a faint smile while scratching his head. He had almost lost his cool- he couldnt find the right words or handle women like her. " Misaki is an expert when it comes to explosives, thats why im not scared having these around. But if someone else toouches those... I dont even want to imagine it." he said with a laugh " but I trust you" and he then smiled, sitting on an empty table.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:29 pm
Alexander was surprised when she pushed his hand away and wasn't sure how to respond. He put his hand down and listened to her. His eyes widened a little when she started to cry and continued to listen in silence. He stood up as well and shook his head. "I can't just leave you alone like this Misaki." He walked over and stopped in front of her, smiling gently. "You look like you have a lot on your mind." He reached over, placing his hand on the back of her head and pulling her to him, making her lay her head on his shoulder. "Holding in those feelings isn't healthy. You don't have to say anything. Sometimes, you just need a shoulder to cry on to feel better." He wrapped his other arm around her waist and held her close as he closed his eyes and smiled. "We can't work together if you can't rely on me a little. Don't be afraid to ask me anything whenever you need something."

Itsuko looked up at Daisuke as he approached her and smiled. "I never thought of myself as classy. That's kind of why a lot of guys avoid me..." She looked down, holding her hands in her lap and nodded to what he said. "My brother explained it to me once that my father wasn't sure how to raise a girl so he just raised me like I was another son." She closed her eyes and smiled at him. "But I can't really blame him. My father was kind of at a loss with what to do with his life after my mom died, though I don't really remember her very well." She leaned back in her chair and opened her eyes. She smiled a little when he said he trusted her. "That's nice to know."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 28 Sep 2012, 5:03 pm

Itsuko looked up at Daisuke as he approached her and smiled. "I never thought of myself as classy. That's kind of why a lot of guys avoid me..." She looked down, holding her hands in her lap and nodded to what he said. "My brother explained it to me once that my father wasn't sure how to raise a girl so he just raised me like I was another son." She closed her eyes and smiled at him. "But I can't really blame him. My father was kind of at a loss with what to do with his life after my mom died, though I don't really remember her very well." She leaned back in her chair and opened her eyes. She smiled a little when he said he trusted her. "That's nice to know."

Misaki lowered her head as Alex placed his hand on her shoulder and held her close to him."I'm sorry... There is just... so many things going on. I should be grateful to you for helping me on fighting against aliens, but all i do... Is cause problems with my past" she said as some tears were wiped off her face by Alex's shirt. She then raised her head and glanced at him. Her eyes were red from crying, but that didn't even matter to her. She stepped on her toes and leaned to kiss Alex on his cheek with a soft smile "Thank you Mr Alex. I owe you a lot for this day." she said and then gently pushed his arm over. Usually she was scared-being near people, but she felt differently for him. Like as... She could trust him. She felt safe when she was around him. 'My stomach feels weird... Is it because I ate something?' she wondered to herself as she started walking, but soon stopped and turned around just to glance at Alex for one last time. "No... It's not because I'm hungry..." she softly murmured to herself as she started walking- and eventually running towards him. She stopped just right in front of him, and that very moment, she felt so embarrassed than she ever was in her entire life. "Um..." she said with an embarrassing laugh as she turned around again "Forget it, goodnight" and sighed. 'What am I thinking?!'

-Will post about Daisuke in next turn bcz... No inspiration lol xD sorries-
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 29 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm
OOC: mmk sounds good Smile

Alexander smiled as he looked down at her when she looked lifted her head. He blushed a little when she kissed him on the cheek and nodded. "Anytime." He took a step back as she moved his arm and watched her behin to walk away. He turned, but stopped when she ran back up to him. "Forget something?" He nodded and smiled kindly at her. "Goodnight Ms. Ohkura." He decided not to pressure her for what she wanted to say. He turned and adjusted his hat as he began walking back towards his apartment. 'I wonder what she was going to tell me back there?' He shook his head, taking off his glasses and closing his eyes with a sigh. 'It probably wasn't important anyways.' He put his glasses back on and reached into his pocket, pulling out his key to unlock his door as he approached it. 'Today sure has been interesting...' He opened the door and closed it behind him when he walked through, forgetting to lock the door again. He walked over to his room, taking off his jacket and hat, tossing them on his bed. "...I wonder why she chose me of all people? I highly doubt I'm qualified for this job." He closed his bedroom door and sat down on the edge of his bed and untied his boots. "And why get my sister involved?" He stood up once his boots were off and took off his belt. "I still don't like the idea of her being apart of any of this..." He took off his shirt and tossed it on the bed and pulled out his gun from his pocket, looking at it for a moment. "...Can I really risk her being in danger?" He shook his head again and grabbed a towel, walking over to the bathroom to take a shower, leaving the door open a crack. He walked over to the shower and turned the water on. "I hope Ms. Ohkura knows what she's doing..."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012, 9:23 am
Misaki closed her eyes and smiled as Alex told her Goodnight and left. She turned around and looked at him as he was walking away, towards his apartment 'He is really kind isn't he?' she thought with a smirk as she started walking. 'He cares a lot bout his sister too... Now that I thought about it! Daisuke and Itsuko are together at my apartment! Oh God, I have to prevent them from doing stuff or else Mr Alex will definitely kill me.' she thought to herself as she reached her cellphone from her pocket and started typing a message while crossing a street. 'I will be there in 10 minutes. Don't do anything dirty... Sent!' she typed and sent the message to Daisuke. In the meantime though a fast car was speeding up, towards her. She gasped and didn't have time to make any actions. The car hit her and tossed her to the other side. The car from the crash ended up crashing onto a tree, making the horn play loud nonstop. Misaki was heavily injured and blood was dripping all down the street. Eventually, she lost consciousness. Luckily though some nearby people tried to assist her.

Daisuke nodded as he heard Itsuko. He placed his hands in his pockets and slightly laughed "I can understand your father's actions. But I must say that you are more of a woman than anyone I have me-- Beep beep" his cellphone's ringtone interrupted him. He reached his phone from the nearby table and read Misaki's message. He then glanced at Itsuko and laughed "Misaki will be here in 10 minutes, she thinks I'm gonna attack you or something. But it's okay, don't leave." he said as he approached her, and wrapped with his arm her waist.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 01 Oct 2012, 3:19 pm
Alexander walked out of the bathroom after a few minutes, drying his hair with a towel. He walked over to his phone and began to wonder where his sister was at. "She better not be with that guy still. It's too late for her to be out..." He placed the towel over his shoulders and grabbed his glasses off the dresser, putting them on. He typed in a message and sent it, then laid back on the bed. "Geez...I wish I could've at least gotten her number or something. I can't believe she's gonna make me wait til tomorrow at some random ass time..." He closed his eyes and waited for his sister to text him back.

Itsuko giggled and stood up. "If you say so." She watched as he walked over to his phone and picked it up. She couldn't help but laugh at what it had said. "I think I could fight you off if you did try to attack me." She blushed a little when he walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist, getting lost in his eyes. She jumped when her phone vibrated, snapping her back to reality. "Looks like my brother's checking up on me." She sighed, pulling her phone out and looking at the text, then seemed a little annoyed. "Better not be having too much fun? What's that supposed to mean?" She slammed her phone shut, not bothering to reply back. "Can't he ever just leave me alone? It's not like he needs to know where I am 24/7."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 12 Oct 2012, 4:26 pm

Daisuke chuckled at Itsuko's words "Well you are still a woman, no matter how strong you are, a man is always stronger than a woman." he then sighed, looking at her while she was reading a message. He approached her closer and smiled "He is worried, he left and he left you here with me, alone with a man." Speaking of which... Where is Misaki? He wondered as 20 minutes had already passed since she last text him. Well he was worried sick about Misaki too, he knew her since she was a little girl, and she was like a sister to him. But he never saw her as a woman. Misaki was deep in love with him, and he always ignored her feelings, or worse, didn't even notice them. He walked near the sink and grabbed a glass "Do you want some wine?" he said with a smile as he reached the self, grabbing the wine.

In the meantime, at the hospital Misaki was heavily injured but the doctors manage to save her. She had twitches all over her body and she would have to stay there for at least a week. Well, she insisted on leaving soon. She opened her eyes and found herself lying on a hospital bed. Looking around the white walls she sighed "Great..." she was scared of being alone, and she didn't have anyone who could stay with her at nights. "I just hope that no Alien will visit me tonight. I ain't no one's dinner" she said and raised her back, but soon fell back again as she was in pain "Ouch wha-" she said looking at her injuries. She then started giggling "I wonder with this body of mine if anyone will be attracted to it" she said and sighed, thinking that she had no relatives that the hospital could contact with, or anyone in general.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 1:50 am
Alexander sat up when he didn't get a text back from his sister right away and started to get a little aggrivated. "That little bitch is gonna wish she came straight home when I'm done with her." He closed his phone and stood up, grabbing some clothes and getting dressed. He turned and walked back outside. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. He put the pack away and reached into his pocket and pulled his phone back out. 'I don't know why, but I feel like something is wrong...' He had the strangest feeling he should be somewhere else right now and locked the front door, then began walking, getting lost in his thoughts. After a while of walking, he stopped and realized where he was as he looked up at the hospital. "Now why the hell did I come here?" He rubbed his head with a sigh. 'Something keeps bugging me. Like I'm supposed to be here...but why the hospital of all places?'

Itsuko shrugged and closed her phone, putting it back into her pocket. "If you say so. I bet I could kick your ass easily." She giggled and sat back down. She looked up at him when he mentioned her brother being worried about her. "Yeah well, he could stand to let up a little. He's always so uptight." She thought for a moment when he asked if she wanted a glass of wine and smiled. "Sure. That would be nice."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:40 am
Misaki was having a dream. That she was on her bed, surrounded by aliens. She quickly woke up with a scream. She turned her head around with widen eyes. It was pitch black. She grabbed her watch from the table next to her bed and sighed "4AM... Today I'm supposed to contact Alex but I ended up in hospital... Great!" she said and wore it on her wrist. "I can't stay here for a week. In a week aliens might take all over the ship! I'm surprised that the public doesn't know about it yet..." she said to herself and stood up, unplugging any devices she had on. She could hardly even walk, but she had a determination and will to fight off those aliens. She headed towards the door, and slightly opened it to see if anyone was near. There were two security guards walking around the place. 'Guess can't go this way' she said with a sigh as she slowly turned around and tried to crawl towards the window. She was in pain and couldn't even stand up without holding onto something. She finally reached the window and opened it. She looked outside and it was no one. '1st floor... If I die that's it' she thought and then started to cough. 'There is no time to think, just do it girl!' sh said and closed her eyes, hanging off the window, until she jumped. She landed on her knees, but she failed to balance and her head hit the ground and she screamed in pain. She coughed a few times as she touched her stomach that was in pain. The stitches where open. 'I have to stand up...' she thought to herself without even realizing that Alex was nearby.

Daisuke smiled as he offered her his glass and then grabbed another one to fill it for himself. "Then you shouldn't come to a stranger's house. We barely know each other. What if I could attack you?" he said and made a funny growl of a bear to tease her. "Besides this spaceship is not safe..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 5:42 pm
Alexander breathed a sigh and shook his head after standing there for a little while. 'What the hell am I doing here?' He turned to leave, but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard someone's thoughts. He put his hand on his head. 'That's strange. Usually I can control that...' He then started to reconize it as he heard her thoughts again. 'Ms Okhura?' He quickly whipped around when he heard a sudden scream in pain and his eyes widened when he saw Misaki lying on the ground. Without hesitation, he ran over and knelt down next to her. "Are you alright!? What the hell do you think you're doing!?" He asked in a paniced tone as he started to pick her up carefully. "What the hell happened to you anyways!? You're in no condition to be moving around like this!"

Itsuko took the glass from him and took a sip from it. She giggled to his comment. "I can handle myself just fine. Go ahead and try to 'attack' me. I've gotten away from perverts before." She took another sip of her wine and tilted her head a little in confusion as she set it down. She smirked and leaned forward, resting her arms on the table. "Was it ever? I see a lot of illegal things going on at the docks. That's the joy of having x-ray vision. I get bored, so I spy on a few of the ships that look interesting."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

As Misaki was lying on the ground, she touched her stomach and screamed again in pain. Her eyes widen as she heard Alex's voice and she turned her head around to see.'Alex?! What is he doing in here? That's not good... I must not worry him.' she thought and slowly tried to raised her back. She closed her eyes and sighed at Alex's questions "I jumped off the 1st floor... I'm fine." it was obviously a lie. Her stitches were open again, and blood was spilled all over her clothes. She coughed a few times and then grabbed Alex's hand."Just help me get to my apartment... Without having Daisuke to realize it." she said and tried to stand up by pulling Alex's hand. She could even barely stand."We have no time... The aliens might kill us sooner than we expected!" she said as she tried to get a hold of herself on Alex's shoulder. 'His shoulders are so wide... She thought as she closed her eyes for a moment and smiled, but soon turned into a scream of pain. Tears started dripping down her face also.

"X-ray vision? Whoah we got a busybody in here" Daisuke said with a chuckle, taking a sip of his wine. "Then... Have you seen them? The aliens? It's not like you can miss it... People think that those in the dark are just dark figures of criminals. They are wrong, it's our aliens. Prometheus is in danger" he said with a sigh, turning at a nearby screen monitor. There was a red light on and then he smirked "This is a true example of what I was saying..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012, 12:54 am
Alexander was a little shocked when she said she had jumped off the first floor. "You did what!?" He noticed the blood on her clothes and sighed as he tried to force himself to calm down. He shook his head when she told him to take her back to her apartment as he held her hand. "What's important right now is making sure you're alright. Look. I promise to take you home AFTER you get stitched back up, alright?" He blushed a little when he heard her thoughts and turned his head away. He turned back to her when she screamed from pain and saw the tears streaming down her cheeks. He picked her up bridal style and shook his head again with another sigh and started heading into the hospital. "Don't make me have to sit and watch you 24/7 til you get better. I'm not taking no for an answer," he said as he walked over to a doctor and began explaining what happened to him.

Itsuko giggled and leaned back, taking another drink. She nodded to him. "I can see through their disguises easily," she explained with a smile. She tilted her head a little as her smile faded. "In danger?" She looked over at the monitor and noticed the red light. "What does that red light mean?" She asked curiously as she looked back at him.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 15 Oct 2012, 7:13 pm

Misaki glared at Alex as he was insisting on having her stitched up. She sighed as she was holding her stomach area with her hand and glanced at him "How about never then?" with an irony on his eyes, responding to his 24/7 comment. But before that, she had started crying as she couldn't bear the pain anymore. Before she could say or do anything, Alex had already picked her up like a princess. She sighed once again as he was carrying her "Why do you care about me? I'm a stranger to you..." she said to Alex and then thought to herself 'Plus if I get back to the hospital they will give me more pills again... Like I'm some kind of schizophrenic murdered. Isn't my life just as bad as it could ever be? Why make it worst...' as she lowered her face, so that Alex couldn't see her crying, not from pain, but from despair. Soon Alex found a doctor, and so she raised her head as he was speaking with him. "Just fix those and sent me away Doc." and turned her head away as she was a bit pissed at Alex for taking her back to hospital. 'Why is he helping me anyways?'

-will post daisuke next turn-
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 16 Oct 2012, 3:04 am
Alexander sighed and shook his head again, ignoring her comment. He smiled a little when she asked when why he cared about her. "It's just who I am so get used to it." He glanced down at her as he finished speaking with the doctor, listening in to her thoughts and started to feel a little bad. He followed the doctor, not sure of what he should say. He walked into the room and gently laid her down on the bed. "I promise to take you home as soon as you're stitched up." He smiled gently as he stood back up and walked over to the door, but stopped and looked over his shoulder at her. "If you can, try to get some rest as well before we go," he said and left the room. He adjusted his glasses as he sat down on a nearby bench and waited for the doctor to come out. He took his glasses off and set them down on the bench and rubbed his eyes, making him almost completely blind without them. 'I was just trying to help. Maybe I should've just stitched her up myself and taken her home. She seems really mad at me.'
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 22 Oct 2012, 4:46 pm

Misaki softly glanced at Alex as he put her on the bed, but soon glared at him upon hearing his comment "Rest? Rest is for the fool!" she said and sighed. Soon the doctor came inside the room with a nurse and she softly growled her teeth. "Raise your shirt Miss" the Doctor asked her kindly and Misaki did so 'It's a bad moment to remember how much you are scared of people Girl, so stay calm!' she thought to herself with a heavy sigh as she was indeed scared of people. Make it men or women. "How did you open these fresh stitches?" the Doctor asked as the nurse started taking them off. Misaki screamed for a moment in pain and then glared at the Nurse "It's none of your business right?!" ...'Geez why this hurts so much'...
"Well we are done Miss Ohkura. You should stay in for today but I guess you will start yelling again so you better go to your home... Oh! Also don't put yourself into any physical action." the nurse said kinda ironic as she stitched up Misaki and giggled. "Haha... How well you know me..." Misaki said with a fake laugh as she thought to herself 'Slut' and got up. She walked nearby the mirror and stared at herself. She grabbed some of her hair and softly giggled 'Should I dye them Red? Being blond is kinda problematic for me...' she thought and then headed for the door. But soon, heard the Doctor's voice talking to Alex. She stood behind the door to hear quietly. "Sir, Miss Ohkura's condition is serious. She shouldn't even walk at a moment like this, but she is so full in anger all the time we see her. She shouldn't even raise a glass of water. I wonder how she got opened up those stiches... I know that she was a former FBI agent... I personally treated her when they found her but this... That girl can't stop hurting herself." the doctor said kinda trying to hold his laugh, but then got serious "At any rate, you shouldn't let her do anything on her own. She is a tormented woman, she needs love" the Doctor said and turned to leave. Misaki lowered her head hearing at their conversation 'Am I really this pitiful...' she thought and then took a deep breath, opening the door. She grabbed her crutches and looked at Alex deep in his eyes. She then softly smiled "Let's go..." ...'But the Doctor was right, wasn't he... Who would want a woman with a crappy body as mine and my phobias...'

In the meantime, Daisuke sat down at the chair as he pointed at the red lights again "Those? It's alien attacks. Rumors say that they work with some dangerous organizations. Or to make it more simple... We got sold to them." he said and lowered his head, fisten his grasp but soon raised his head up again "But we will make them pay, we will reveal them!" he said raising slightly his tone.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 23 Oct 2012, 4:07 am
Alexander put his glasses back on and noticed the doctor coming out of the room and stood up. He listened to her, wishing there was something more he could do. His eyes widened a little in surprise when the doctor told him that she needed love and rubbed his head. "O...kay..." He watched as the doctor left and began walking over to the room, but stopped when he saw Misaki come out. He remembered what the doctor had said and walked over to her. "If you're not gonna stay, at least let me carry you home Ms. Ohkura. The less strain you have to put on your body, the better." He smiled gently as he held out his hand to her. "If you'll let me, I'd like to take care of you...at least until you can walk without those crutches. Still want me to take you home? Or do you want to go to my place for a little while since you didn't want your friend to know what happened to you?"

"Sold to them?" Itsuko wasn't exactly sure how or why that could've happened. She folded her hands neatly in her lap as she continued to listen to Daisuke. "Is...there anything I can do to help?" She asked after he was finished speaking. "I can probably hack into a few security systems and see what I can find out for you. Working at the docks, I have free access to all of their ships that come in. I thought it was strange when I started seeing more and more arriving."
Yui-Chan
Yui-Chan
VIP

Sat 27 Oct 2012, 6:39 am
Kasumi was in her apartment, enjoying her day off. She looked over from her book over at the clock and realized that it was pretty late. She slammed the book closed, tossing it on the couch as she quickly got up. "OHHHH! I was going to greet Nii-san after work!" She had completely lost track of time, which wasn't unusual for her. She normally was late to everything. She quickly put her shoes on, grabbed her keys and ran out the door. She closed the door and locked it behind her. 'I hope I'm not too late!' She thought as she began running towards the lab.

Kasumi stopped in front of the lab and noticed that everything was already locked up and started to feel depressed. She turned her head from side to side to look around to see if she could spot Kale, but he was no where in sight. She sighed and looked down, holding her hands close to her chest. 'I'll get to see him tomorrow...,' she thought and turned, heading towards town to the nearest bar for a drink on her way home.

Kasumi walked into the bar and sat down at a table by herself in a corner. She looked up at the waitress. "A strawberry margarita please," she said and watched as the waitress walked away. She adjusted her glasses with her index finger and sighed again. She rested her arms on the table and waited for her drink to arrive.

Kasumi smiled at the waitress and thanked her for the drink. She picked her glass up and took a sip, then set it down. She took her glasses off and set them down on the table. She could hardly see without them, at least not more than about 2 feet in front of her. Any father than that and everything was blurry. She laid her head down on her arms and closed her eyes, not really paying any attention to anything around her as she listened to the music coming from the speakers.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 28 Oct 2012, 11:22 am

Misaki took a deep breath and sighed, listening to Alex. She noticed that he had extended her hand to her, but she didn't reach it. She just gently looked at his eyes and smiled, holding his hand and balancing herself on the crutch with the other. "Thank you Mr Alex but I shouldn't worry your sister or my roommate... Besides, we are partners right?" she said with a sligh giggle, trying to endure the pain as she turned around "So where is your place... Or maybe feel hungry? I could buy you some dinner..." she said softly, looking at his direction. She then turned again at him and asked cheerfully "Ne ne, I heard that there are people who have special powers. I lost mine when I got kidnapped, but do you have one? Like... It would be awesome if you could read people's minds, know their feelings... Then the world wouldn't be so confusing as it is now... Or you could fly! Or being invisible, it sounds good."

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 28 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm
Alexander shrugged his shoulders. "My sister wouldn't care, but you do have a point." He smiled at her and put his other arm around her waist to help balance her. "It's quite a ways from here. I'd have to get a cab so you don't have to walk there." He looked at her when Misaki asked if he was hungry and chuckled a little. "I don't really feel right about a girl buying me dinner." He then laughed nervously when she joked about him being able to read minds. "Now that you mention it, I can actually, but I try to avoid it when I'm walking around. It's not really my right to listen to anyone's personal thoughts..." He closed his eyes and smiled as he led her out of the hospital. "...I know it doesn't make sense, but that's how I knew to come here. It's weird. Usually I can control it."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum