Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai)

Thu 09 Feb 2017, 10:31 pm
Shunji followed Ryuichi into his room silently, until they reached the piano and then crossed his arms as he stood by the chair's side. Shinji listened, closing his eyes as he felt every note crawl on his skin. It was electrifying - he could tell it was a song about break up, about a lost love. His hand trailed his lips and smiled, leaning against the piano and facing Ryuichi. "It's so sad. Is it about an ex girlfriend?" He asked, knowing the feeling damn to well as he was no virgin or new at relationships. Shunji had his own share of dates, mostly men, which all ended badly. "Please let me be honest with you. This song was conveyed different than on stage. It had so much emotion in it, I felt it! In constrast to the songs you are perfoming on stage... I - I don't want to drag you down to my level but I find it very interesting, even as an experiment to try and change your image a little." Shunji slowly paused as the words were hardly coming out his mouth. He didn't know whether he should be straightforward or not with Ryuchi but he couldn't stand seeing so much talent and potential wasted, you could say he got... Inspired. "I mean..." He tried to continued, scratching his head. "We could try it in private I guess... I understand that changing your image may upset your fans but I really like the Ryuichi you showed me today... Let me just show you gut you will have to excuse my terrible singing skills." He said and would sit at the piano himself, stretching his hands and then taking a deep breath, closing his eyes. He wanted to convey these feelings back to Ryuichi - if he could - and started playing, while singing along, to Ichiban No Takaramono.

Atsushi felt like he waited an eterny for that text reply, was he that interested in Ayame? Who knows, honestly he just wanted his pancake back. He was such a dork, always thinking of food first but... He was a kind dork! When the text arrived, he jumped a bit, quickly opening to read it, his eyes going left and right, following every word and sentence. Ayame certainly didn't seem to have such a harsh childhood, Ryuichi was right; she was good at building up a wall. As he kept reading, his eyes softened a bit, feeling apologetic. Maybe he shouldn't have treated her like that, then again... Atsushi is very touchy with his food. It is sacred! Moreover, he does not like treating people differently. 'Right... Thanks.' That's all he simply replied to the man, saving Ayame's number and then instantly texted her. 'I am really craving that pancake you threw away. What a waste of money, it was the cafeteria's special too! You owe me $2.99 I expect compensetion. Today. Or else... Or else! -Atsushi.' Okay, this was perfect, or so he thought as he came up with the words on how to strike a conversation. At least he was honest with his feelings, thought he had no idea what he would do to her if she simply refused. Atsushi was a simple man, he can't think that far ahead.

Daisuke's blush was something Erika could not ignore as it was totally unexpected. Usually, when she would threaten people they would run away crying or remain silent but he... Well, he surprised her. A faint smile was drawn on Erika's lips, feeling intigued and satisfaction at Daisuke's answer. Maybe she wanted to play a bit more with him, he was getting interesting. "Oh..." She exhaled, grabbing him by his tie as she leaned to his ear and whispered. "If you like a little bit of abuse then you don't know what's coming to you. Just try and I promise I'll make you cry." Several thoughts passed through Erika's head before and after her answer, mainly wondering if what Daisuke said was a joke to stand up to her or that he was indeed honest. Well, she certainly did not know but decided to go along for now, releasing the man's tie as a winked grin now replaced her smile. "You shouldn't be so honest, I may misunderstand and hurt you too much and you are going to cry and it's going to be so, so bad. Ah, just so sad, my tears are already flowing." Besides being sadistic, Erika also loved to over react. There was so much passion in her words and movements, gosh she should be an actress. "But... Anyway." She continued, instantly changing attitude, becoming serious. "You are my composer. You know I can't sing that romantic lady moe moe crap, so make it bearable for me, alright?"

Kou honestly thought he had done it now, following Suzu's ice cream rejection. Oh, just great, he thought, wondering whether he should reveal his identity right now or go with the flow but... It was already too late! Suzu had dragged him all the way to her room and surprisingly no one gave him any second stares, to which he felt relieved. 'As long as I pretend... Nobody will find out, right? I am one of them.' Oh, some observant people could tell Kou was nervous, he was practically drenching in sweat but fortunately there were in Suzu's room now and the girl didn't seem to help the situation either. A heavy sigh escaped Kou's lips as he found a place to sit, averting his eyes with a blush, embarrassed and seeing Suzu's clothes on the floor. God, what is going to happen? "Well..." He exhaled, trying to think of an answer that would not give away his true gender. "I like... Shopping and dressing.. up. I like cute stuff. And I haven't met many female composers either, so that makes me special huh? Don't worry! I won't overshine you, I like keeping it backstage." His words at first were awkward but he managed to finish his sentence with a chuckle, unaware he was using his deep voice to talk. "What about you?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai)

Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:08 am
Ryuichi looked over at the boy as the song ended and smiled a little. "Nah. I've never been on a date to tell the truth... hell, I've never even kissed someone before," he admitted and laughed before looking down at his hands. "But I have been in love... she rejected me. Turns out she only liked having me around because I would buy her stuff," he said, his heart clearly broken as he explained to Shunji what happened. "What about you? Have you ever been in love?" He asked as he looked back up at Shunji. "Change my image...?" He was a little confused. People never really responded well to that style of music, at least, not when he sang it. But this boy talked so highly about him going through with it that he actually stopped to think about it. He scooted over so Shunji could sit down by him, blushing a little at his words. He felt flattered and nervous at the same time. As he listened to the song, he was a little surprised by Shunji's voice. As it ended, he found himself staring at the boy. "Terrible singing my ass. That was pretty good," he said and smiled at him. "You know, I think I'll give it a try. It's my last chance to make an impression here after all, but you'll have to help me out," he said, closing his eyes with a smile as he rubbed his head.

Ayame looked at herself in the mirror. Make-up perfect, outfit on point, her long gold hair shining under the light. You almost wouldn't even recognize her thanks to the make-up alone. She sighed, taking her glasses off. "Why am I listening to that idiot?" She asked herself before putting in her contacts, deciding to give it a try. Her blue eyes really was one of her best features, but she had no confidence in herself and thought she was barely below average. She heard her phone buzz and glanced over at it, seeing that it was a message from an unknown number. "Now who could that be?" She picked it up and read the message, suddenly feeling annoyed. All he could think about was food even now!? With a heavy sigh as she clenched her phone tightly, she responded. 'Fine. I'll fucking pay you back, but you'll have to come by my work to get it. Here's the address.' She sent it, then turned her phone off, not caring if he actually showed up or not. She doubted he would. The man was lazy. He wouldn't come. She went out to the front and smiled, her outfit making her look innocent and sweet, a complete contrast to anyone who knew her personally. "Hello. Are you ready to order?" She asked two boys, closing her eyes with a smile. The boys ordered, clearly gawking over her. "Alright. I'll be right back with your order," she said, a complete personality flip when she was at work as she walked over to the counter, her back now to the front door while she put her order in.
Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) - Page 2 Sexy-Girls-Hot-Anime-Lolita-Cosplay-Maid (Her outfit, ears and tail included lol)

Daisuke didn't resist as she grabbed his tie and pulled him down, feeling her breath on his skin. His heart started racing as he listened to her words. "You can try," he whispered back in her ear, challenging her. He had no idea what had come over him. This girl was bringing out a different side to him and the words kept spilling out of his mouth without thinking. He stood up straight when Erika released him, his cheeks still a vibrant shade of red and was unable to take his eyes off of her. Her sadistic nature and strange personality didn't seem to phase him. It just made him want to see it more often. "I'm honest about my feelings... do what you want to me. I can handle it," he said and smiled at her, just wanting her to be herself around him. "I like you better when you're yourself," he said, hoping she would feel comfortable enough around him not to put on an act. "Whatever you want my mistress," he said, feeding into her sadism and maybe a little bit of her ego. He was being completely serious when he spoke.

Suzu picked out an outfit and stopped as she listened to Kou. She walked back into the bedroom, seeing that he was averting his eyes and hadn't seen her yet. She walked over to him, putting her hand on his chin and making him look at her as she narrowed her eyes. She was wearing just her underwear, but at the moment that was the last thing on her mind. "Hmm... your voice changed...," she said as she looked at him suspiciously, knowing something was up as she examined his features, her face just inches from his. "Are you a lesbo or something?" She asked, looking into his eyes, but still hadn't figured out Kou was a man. It wasn't like she was trying to make him uncomfortable, but she had clearly never met a cross dresser before. At least she wasn't wrong. He was interested in women after all. (Sorry it was short...)
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 13 Feb 2017, 1:34 pm
Shunji listened as Ryuchi explained his love life, or what little he has exprerienced from it and then chuckled, feeling sorry for the man. Not even a kiss, that certainly surprised Shunji. Ryuichi seemed like a player honestly, probably because of his fame but then again, you can't judge a book by its cover. "I have been in love." He laughed and continued. "Countless times. I am not as innocent as I look I guess but... none of the relashionships I had worked for me." He simply said, avoiding to admit the fact he was gay. He didn't want Ryuichi to stop hanging out with him, he knew a lot of people were cautious around him once they found out. "Anyway." Shunji quickly wanted to change the subject and moved on to discuss about Ryuichi's appearance. "I can tell when people don't feel the song they are singing. It's very different when the lyrics come from your heart. You can actually feel them, be one with them. It's a whole new experience. I think it's a waste when people only sing whatever they are given just to be famous. Isn't a singer supposed to sing something they love? I don't know... That's just my opinion and you don't seem the type to like the songs you sing. You - You don't have to change though! It was just a suggestion..." Shunji was always honest with his words and wanted Ryuichi to shine on stage, truly, like a diamond, bit at the same time the Ryuichi he wants is not the Ryuichi the fans know. Oh, he could imagine people's reaction; it would be chaotic. Maybe he should just give his idol some of that music in private, the world doesn't need to know what Ryuichi likes and hates. After Shunji sat on the piano and finished, having listened to his compliments, he turned to Ryuichi and smiled, obviously flattered as his cheeks showed. "Whatever your decision, I'll help you. I am your composer after all. If I had such a good voice you are claiming, I wouldn't be here. I would be an idol. Regardless, I am glad you opened up to me."

Atsushi did not even expect a text back from Ayame, though he hoped to! So, when he actually read her reply, he could not hide his excitement. Wait, actually he did, because he felt embarrassed. Since when does Ayame make him feel that way? She is just a beast! Yes, that's what she is. He quickly wore his leather jacket and hurried to the address Ayame texted, not even knowing what kind of business it was or what he would see next, that made him speechless. "Is... Is this the right address?" He muttered under his breath as he observed from outside the window the cat look a like waitresses, re-reading her text to make sure. "But it is here... Maybe she is inside as a customer?" He again said to himself, making him look probably stupid to the passerbys. Suddenly the door opened and another of those cat look a like waitresses as he named them invited him to come in. Before he could even reply, he was already dragged in and seated on a table. What a docile man. Atsushi quickly glanced left and right, trying to spot Ayame but she was nowhere to be seen. Was he early? He took a deep breath and then opened his phone, texting her once more. 'I am there, where are you? And why are there woman in cat ears everywhere? Is this what they call a comic con?' Ah... Poor Atsushi. Being born rich makes you feel as if you live in another dimension. He never attended 'commoners' places, he had no idea.

"Oh?" Erika exhaled in surprise as Daisuke didn't seem to resist to her advances at all. Instead, he was even welcoming them and asking for more. "Is that so..." She muttered under her breath, along with a chuckle that escaped her lips as he watched him blush. It was cute, she almost felt weak to her knees, especially after being called mistress, but her facial expressions certainly did not show it. "You are so vanilla. I don't like pets that blindly follow me and obey me. If you are so willing, it's a huge turn off for me, don't you get it? So, how about you shut your mouth and leave me alone because you are utterly boring." Well, Erika was a sadist. She truly meant every word she said but at the same time did not want to part from Daisuke. She felt herself whenever she was around Atsushi and now... Daisuke. Erika liked that. However, Erika liked being in control too and Daisuke was a threat to her feelings. "You are still here?" She asked with a frown and then faked a sigh. "Fine, I'll go then. Don't bother with me unless you have a song ready. Then... I may reward you." Erika touched Daisuke's chin one more time, caressing it gently with a silent grin and then turned to leave, unless unstopped. Where she would go... Well, she did not know. Probably back to her dorm as she hardly had any friends.

When Suzu touched Kou's chin, he raised his head and glanced at her, his eyes being frightened as he thought she had discovered him. He was speechless for a moment, his jaw hanging open until he took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled. Suzu didn't seem to realise he was a man, yet. That was very comforting and he could finally breathe easily again. Suzu was so scary sometimes, he didn't even focus on her underwear but this time... He just started laughing, uncontrollably and loud at her words. "Le- Lesbo?! Do I look like one?" Kou wondered out loud as he adjusted some strands of stray hair behind his ear. Was his crossdressing that good? Holy shit, he felt as if he had some sudden boost in his confidence. "Well... If it matters to you, I am into everyone. We are all people aren't we?" He said as a grin appeared on his face and then blinked at Suzu, wanting to tease her a bit. "Are you..." Oh yeah, he wasn't going to just stop there. Kou stood up and leaned closer to her, whispering. "Are you a lesbo? I can show you some good time." His voice was erotic and soft and he was definitely playing with her but did not know how Suzu would react. He simply hoped she would run away, so he could finally leave this forsaken girls dorm. Whatever the case, he just loved playing dirty.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Feb 2017, 8:10 pm
"So you've had like... sex before then?" Ryuichi asked as he looked at Shunji. "What's it like?" He was curious and considering his age it wasn't a surprise that he wanted to know about it from someone who was experienced. "Is something on your mind?" He asked, almost feeling like the boy was hiding something from him. He took a moment to process the boy's words carefully, looking down at the piano. "I love to sing... when my mother was in the hospital, that was all I ever did was sing for her. She said that it was her favorite part of the day," he said, smiling a little. "I wonder when I stopped loving it as much?" He asked himself, thinking out loud. He looked at Shunji and smirked. "Have a little more confidence in yourself," he said, putting an arm around Shunji's shoulders and pulling him over as a kind of friendly gesture. "You have talent. All you need is a little more practice. How about this. You help me gain the confidence to change and in exchange, I will sing for you or with you whenever you want, okay?" He asked with a smile, kind of invading Shunji's personal space a bit. "And as my composer, you have to do whatever makes me happy, right?" He asked, his smile turning into a mischievous grin as his other hand started tickling Shunji's side. He liked to tease and torture people and Shunji was no exception. "And I'm glad to have someone I can open up to for once," he said, not letting up on the tickling.

Ayame didn't keep her phone on her while she worked, so she had no idea Atsushi had actually showed up. She came out of the back with a tray in her hand and went over to a table near him to serve the two boys who had ordered from her earlier with a huge smile. "Here you go. Is there anything else I can get you?" She asked. "U-uh... not at the moment," one of them said shyly. She bowed and the one that had spoken with her leaned over, clearly checking out her ass as she walked away. "But I definitly wouldn't mind getting dessert from her," he said, being a little bit perverted as he smirked. Ayame glanced over at Atsushi, most likely not recognizing her just yet. She sighed, grabbing a small plate of dessert from behind the counter and started walking over to him while her other hand searched the pocket of her apron. She pulled out some loose bills, most likely her tips from the day so far and set the money down in front of him. "That's what I owe you, right?" She asked, then set the dessert in front of him. "And that's... to apologize... for going off like that earlier...," she said, pouting a little and avoided looking at him. She was uncomfortable that he was there... and she wasn't sure why he made her feel so awkward.

Daisuke watched her curiously, tilting his head. "So you want someone to be a little rebellious then?" He asked, wondering how he could adapt to her needs. He was a little surprised when she told him to leave her alone. He glanced around, seeing no one around and that they were still hidden even if someone did pass by. "Reward me, huh?" She wanted a pet, but one with a mind of their own as Erika caressed his chin. When she turned her back on him, he was thinking of what he could do to show her that he wasn't just going to blindly follow her. He stepped forward, grabbing her wrist and pulling her back to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pressing her body against his as he ran his fingers through her hair. Without hesitation, he closed his eyes and pressed his lips against hers. It was a huge risk, kissing her on school grounds like this. If anyone saw them they could be expelled, but at the moment, he didn't care. As their lips parted, he looked into her eyes. "Whatever you want my mistress. I'll risk it all if it makes you happy," he whispered against her lips, wondering if she would do now and ready to leave if that's what she really wanted from him.

Suzu continued to examine him and gave a shrug as she stood up, crossing her arms under her breasts. "I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking. It's not like I know any lesbians so I don't exactly have a reference to go off of here so don't laugh," she said, wondering why he found this so amusing. She raised his eyebrow, but that didn't stop her cheeks from turning pink as she watched him very carefully. "I guess we are...," she said, suspicious as to what Kou was up to. Her eyes widened as he stood up and was a lot closer to her than she felt comfortable with, hugging herself tighter. "A... and how exactly... would you do that?" She asked, her eyes uncertain how she should feel about this and seemed nervous. Kou had to have been just teasing her. There's no way he was going to do anything to her... right? "Y-you're all talk and no bite," she said as she smirked, but her voice still sounded unsure that he wouldn't as she took a step back and turned her back to him, going over to her bed to get her clothes. She was flustered and that was something hard to do to Suzu.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 13 Feb 2017, 9:09 pm
Caught off guard at Ryuichi's question regarding sex, Shunji tilted his head to the side, surprised he was asked such a question. His eyes could give away the answer, he was staring at the other as if asking 'are you serious' kind of look. However, Shunji could not answer honestly to Ryuichi; his sex experienced concerned men and not woman. Was it even the same, could those two be compared? He silently averted his eyes for a moment and then grinned. "I can't really describe it. It depends on your partner. You may feel nothing, you may feel like in heaven or it may... hurt. Actually it can hurt a lot." He muttered the last sentence under his breath, hoping Ryuichi wouldn't notice and then shrugged, trying to hide his slight blush away. Why where they even having this conversation? Before he could even think of an answer, the man had wrapped an arm around his shoulder, making Shunji lift up his head and meet Ryuichi's eyes in confusion. He wasn't really fond of having his personal space invaded by a stranger, but after their talk were they even considered... strangers? "I guess I have to make my idol happy." He simply responded with a nod that turned into a laughter soon after and then it got... louder. "Wa-Wait! It tickles." Poor Shunji could only muster to say between the uncontrollable laughter, his face becoming red. "Ju- Just for a momeeeeent, please! Oh no, no no no..." He tried his hardest to escape and be stay of reach but it seemed Ryuichi wouldn't let go. Gods, what did he do to deserve this? As they were sitting on the piano bench, while Shunji was trying to escape from his idol's claws, he somehow magically fell down, resulting in him staring up at Ryuichi with a strong blush, being a total mess. His hair didn't hide his face anymore, his shirt was rolled up to his chest but luckily his pants didn't seem to move. He stayed like that, to catch up his breath and then brightly smiled.

Atsushi waited, waited and waited, and then waited some more... There was no answer from Ayame. Even the thought of being pranked on passed his mind but did not want to believe the woman was this type of person. He rested his elbow on the table and let out a heavy sigh, glancing around the cafe and observing the 'cat look a like waitresses' he nicknamed them. On second thought, that was a long name. He simply reduced it to 'Neko Chans'. Yes, now it's perfect. Atsushi considered informing his dad he wanted those neko chans to attend his birthday party; they were interesting and he would pay as much as needed. Then, unexpectedly, a neko chan approached him and served desert, along with some dollar bills. "Huh?" He glanced up, ready to say that this was not his order but another glance at the woman shut him up.
"A-Ayame?" Atsushi managed to say while being in total shock, his mouth open wide and then closed as soon as he was aware of it. "Well um..." He lowered his glance, staring at the desert and then back at Ayame, sliding the money towards her. "This... desert is enough. I only wanted my lunch... back. Didn't realise you were a neko chan, this cafe is nice. It's my first time... visiting. Didn't even know they exist in Japan..." Okay, this was getting awkward. Atsuhi was found with a huge dilemma. Cute Neko Chan Ayame and a desert. He had to bring one of them back home. Those ears... He was erect. He definitely had to call his dad later to arrange this neko birthday party. "I am also sorry for today. You look kind of cute." Atsushi then gulped.

Erika had practically made the choice to leave and was ready to, until Daisuke suddenly pulled her back by her wrist and then kissed her. Her eyes opened wide, feeling his fingers run through her hair, his other hand on her waist, it was electrifying. She actually felt shivers down her spine but she wouldn't leave her composer do whatever he wants, she wanted to be in control and so, Erika shoved her tongue inside his mouth, licking his walls and then his own tongue for several moments until she forcefully pulled away, slapping him hard. "How insolent! And most importantly, how dare you. What if they saw us, are you out of your mind?!" Erika yelled, thinking about the concequences. They could be expelled, her parents may disown her. She had to be a model student. After regaining her composure, she let out a faint sigh and shook her head negatively at Daisuke. "You so badly want to be taught a lesson, is that it? I'll punish you really hard you know, really, reaaaaaally hard." She then attempted to push him against the tree, since it was a remote area and wouldn't be seen, probably, and gently touched his crotch, pressing harder at each word until she released it at her last word with a sly smile. Daisuke provoked her with a kiss, she could go further if he was that willing. After all, she thought of it as a game. She could toss him away after getting bored. "So is there anything else? Because you are wasting my time... scum."

Kou blinked a few times, thinking that the situation between them got unbelievable. What were they even doing, discussing their sex preferences and what not, he just wanted to leave! He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to calm himself and then slowly exhaled, placing an arm around Suzu's shoulders to bring her closer. "You see, when men like me say stuff like that, girls usually run. They run so fast that Bolt seems like nothing compared to them. Us, boys, may take advantage of you girls when you are vulnerable like that and yes, you guessed correctly, I am not a woman. I a man! Congratulation. Ting ting ting!" Kou mimicked the tune of those TV shows that play when people win, his voice and attitude always full of sarcasm. Oh he was full of it and had enough of Suzu, his fake, bright smile was proof of that as he continued. "So, before you ask people to follow you to your dorm and watch you undress, please make sure they are female next time, kay? Though your clothes were lovely. Think you can borrow them to me?" He said, totally being serious on the last few sentences an then took off his wig, expecting Suzu to probably snap at him or something. Well, he kind of deserved it but the girl had to know the truth.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:01 pm
Ryuichi wasn't sure if he asked the wrong question or if Shunji was just uncomfortable with the subject, which, he could kind of understand if that was the case. "Huh... I didn't think it could hurt...," he said as he thought about it. He smirked, enjoying every second of Shunji's reaction. "It's supposed to tickle stupid," he said and laughed, not letting up in the slightest. "Why? You seem to be having fun," he said, holding onto him tighter. He didn't expect him to try to pull away all of a sudden and fell with him and found himself on top of Shunji. He stared down at him, now getting a good look at the boy's face. He felt his cheeks getting hot as his eyes wandered up Shunji's body. This sight was... kind of a turn on. But it was the boy's smile that made his chest tighten. He slid his hand up the boy's body to his chest while staring into Shunji's eyes, brushing his nipple with his thumb and watching him shudder. "What the hell is wrong with me...?" He asked himself quietly before leaning down and running his tongue around Shunji's nipple. His hand slid down Shunji's body very slowly. What had come over him all of a sudden? Ryuichi wasn't even sure how the boy was going to react to this. Was he going to be rejected? Would Shunji hit him? Or was he actually enjoying this? All he knew for sure was that he couldn't control himself and he hoped that his inexperience wouldn't disappoint too much as his hand started to slide into Shunji's pants.

Ayame stood there, slowly nodding when he said her name. She couldn't tell what he was thinking or that he liked what she was wearing. Her outfit was meant to look like a neko servant after all, the place mainly catering to men. "Well... I had to pay my tuition somehow and a job is a job, though I wish it paid more to be honest," she said and closed her eyes with a sigh. What Ryuichi failed to tell her is that she was still living at the orphanage. She opened her eyes and looked at Atsushi. Without her glasses, it was like she was a completely different person, but she would probably look cuter with them on in this kind of outfit. It tended to give off that shy innocence look. "Th... thanks," she said, taking the money back and sliding back into her pouch. If she was completely honest with herself, she wanted to quit this job. "D-don't get used to seeing this. I only wear it when I work," she said, having no idea that he was getting turned on by her appearance. Her face turned a dark shade of red when Atsushi called her cute, staring at him with wide eyes. Normally she would have a sarcastic comment to snap back at him, but he had left her completely speechless. She obviously didn't get complimented like that... at least, not one that someone actually meant. "I... I... I have to get back to work! Let me know if you need anything!" She bowed and quickly walked away to get back to work, flustered by his compliment.

Daisuke wasn't expecting her to take control as he felt her tongue in his mouth, but he didn't resist... didn't fight back... he accepted her will. If she wanted to be in control, then he wasn't going to stop her. He stumbled a step to the side when she slapped him, his hand going up to his face as he felt the searing pain bring tears to his eyes. "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me," he said, feeling ashamed that he didn't consider her feelings before acting. He had thought that was what she wanted, but he was clearly wrong. He had no idea what she wanted, did he? He looked at Erika as she shoved him against the tree, letting out a whimper as he felt her hand pressing against his crotch and was already getting hard just from the minimal contact. Kou was right... a little bit of rough play was a turn on. His cheek still burned as he looked into her eyes, not wanting her to stop. "You want to punish me... but you enjoyed that kiss...," he said, his fingers sliding up her leg. He wasn't planning on taking a punishment sitting down, wanting nothing more than to touch her right now. "Yes. There is. Can I taste your lips one more time?"

Suzu blinked, staring down at her clothes as Kou put his arm around her. "A man...?" She didn't seem to move for a moment as she continued to listen to him talk as if processing the information. "So... you're telling me that you're a guy and you waited until now to say something instead of correcting me from the start?" She asked, her hair covering her eyes. She turned to him and slapped him so hard that he fell onto the bed. "That was for not telling me the truth!" The next thing he knew, she had crawled on top of him and pinned him down. "Now... what should I do with you? Should I report you to the staff? I could always blackmail you... what do you think? Any ideas?" She asked with a huge grin, being completely serious. "I mean... it would be a real shame if someone found out and you got kicked out of the school, right? What could I possibly gain from keeping this a secret?" Suzu was a notorious slut, she had just never been caught by any of the staff. The rumor was that she bribed men or would do them 'favors' as long as they did something for her in return and it was starting to not look so far from the truth.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:03 am
Shunji's fine black hair fell to the side, revealing his strong blush as he was lying down the floor with Ryuichi on top of him. His heart started beating fast and his breaths were short as he tried to get a hand on the situation unfolding at the moment. Sure, Shunji had been with lot's of men and countless times, what he also did not mention, is that he once got raped by his ex, leaving him traumatized and scared of having a sexual interaction ever since then. So, when Ryuichi touched his nipple, he felt utterly confused as his feelings were clashing each other. Was he scared or pleased? He did not know, although a soft moan escaped his lips, causing him to quickly hide his face in embarassment as he then pulled away. "Wh-What are you doing?" A stuttered voice came out, accompanied with tremble and fear as he pulled away as far as possible, while trying to fix his clothes. His glance not even once met Ryuichi, Shunji stayed to himself, burrying himself between his knees while on the floor. "Do-Don't do such things. It's not a joke..." He said and then got up to gather his belongings inside his leather back and then flee as fast as he could, back to his room. "I am sorry. I... I have to go!" Once inside his room, Shunji shut the door hard and leaned against it, letting out a heavy sigh as he watched the mess his clothes were in. The spot Ryuichi had touched and licked was still wet, he did not know how to feel about this. He clearly was erect but was scared to relieve himself. After 'that' incident, he just couldn't do it. Not even masturbate. Another sigh followed and Shunji decided to just flop under the covers for the day and get a good nap. It would pass with time... Both the blushing and the erection.

Nanoseconds later and Atsushi has already grabbed the spoon and dived into the desert like a beast, while listening to Ayame. "I dna fkg tgooret." Um, what? His mouth was full but he clearly, to his mind, said something among the lines; I wouldn't mind getting used to this. Now, if Ayame actually understands or not... That's another thing. Atsushi continued eating his food, being the glutton he is, leaving Ayame to go back to her work - not because she is busy, but because he has important business AKA food - and if Ayame misunderstands, again... That's another thing. After finishing his meal, he placed a hundred dollar bill down the table as a tip and then stood up, wore his leather jacket and exited the cafe... only to walk to the staff only back door and wait for his classmate's shift to end, as long as it would take; he had an idea. "Ayame." He exhaled after seeing her at the door and then got closer. "The desert was delicious... and... the Neko Chans..." At this point, he averted his eyes in embarassment, hiding his hands in his jacket's pockets awkwardly. "And you were a cute Neko Chan... and since you need money I can offer you employment... The- The pay is good! I promise. What do you say? You just have  to be my personal assistant while wearing that neko outfit." Jeez, that dork couldn't even hide his blush. If Erika was there, she would scold him so bad, he doesn't even dare to imagine.

Daisuke was full of surprises that kept Erika dangerously intrigued, just like when he asked for more yet again. Was there even a limit to what she could do that Daisuke wouldn't mind? She didn't want to know; it seemed like a good challenge to take on that would probably destroy both. When he started welling up tears, Erika frowned, feeling both pleased and sorry for the man. Maybe she shouldn't be as tough. Well, whatever sorry thought she had for Daisuke quickly disappeared after watching him react to her hand, which caused her to let out a grin. A grin that soon turned into a frown once again. That pet was very insolent. She will have to teach him manners... after he was done with her. Her body shivered at his touch. And so, she kissed him one more time with a smile on her face, just enough to make him lust for more before pulling slowly away. Who could deny such request when he makes that face? It was dangerous after all, someone may see them. Plus, she wasn't even serious about Daisuke, at least that's what she thought, and could throw him away at any moment once bored. "I don't plan on being found out. Especially not with you. I'll go rest now, we have class tomorrow, remember?"

It wasn't the first time Kou got slapped, but surely this was the most painful. Actually, so painful and forceful that he found himself on top of the bed, shocked. He could swear his world went blank for a while but after Suzu climbed on top, he wished it would remain that way. What a change of events, he wondered if this was the reason Ryuichi told him to play along.  "Uhuh." He nodded nonchalantly when asked if he was indeed a guy, not really fazed by Suzu's actions or words anymore. Besides, he wasn't the type to blush easily. "I mean, I didn't really hide it. Practically every man in our dorm knows I crossdress - Well maybe not as a hobby... I think they think I only dress for events - and Daisuke told me to pretend though I had every intention of telling you... It would be very kind of you if you simply keep your mouth... closed?" Kou finished with an awkward smile, praying he wouldn't live to see Suzu's wrath and would just be pitied upon. She actually had him trapped and pinned down the bed, it was a no brainer what Suzu wanted in return and Kou wasn't sure if he was willing to agree. "I am just trying to dogde a bullet here... But I really hope you are not asking what I think you are... I can give you clothes! Or... make up... and stuff... or... I'll just shut my mouth." Oh, he would so make Daisuke pay.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 1:08 am
The moment he heard the moan escape the boy's lips, he felt like his mind was going blank, his body moving on it's own. He wanted to hear more. He had to. But Shunji suddenly pushed him away and started backing away from him fairly quickly. Ryuichi's eyes widened as he heard the fear in the boy's voice. Wait... don't go... that's what he wanted to say, but the words wouldn't come out. All he could manage was to reach out slowly as he watched Shunji gather his things, but it was too late. The boy had left, his hand dropping as the door slammed shut. "Shunji..." His head fell, clenching his fists as he stayed there on all fours. "I was rejected again..." Not even his composers wanted anything to do with him and now when he finally had the courage to express how he was feeling... he was left alone again. Tears fell onto his hands and the floor. "It's... not fair... I just wanted a friend... why did I have to go and ruin that...?" He sobbed, sitting up on his knees and he hugged himself. He was so tired of being alone. "Shunji... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." There was no way he could make up for what he had done to his composer and now he had to suffer with the consequences.

Ayame glanced back at him as he ate his food, then sighed as she turned her back to him. All that boy ever thought about was food. She couldn't believe he would even attempt talking while scarfing down his food like that. As she was working, at some point, she noticed he wasn't there anymore. "Sheesh. He could've at least said thank you before he left," she said to herself as she went over to the table and began to clean up the mess, but stopped. Her eyes fixed on the money he had left her and she slowly picked it up, almost not believing he had left her such a large bill. This was at least three weeks worth of tips for her! "Idiot..." She stared at the bill for a few moments before slowly sliding it into her pouch and going back to work. At the end of her shift, she said goodbye to a few of the waitresses before going into the back. As she closed the door, she was surprised to see Atsushi was still there waiting for her. "Why... why are you still here? Have you been waiting here this whole time?" She took a step back as he approached, her back now pressing up against the door. What was he up to? Neko chans? She felt her face grow hot at the mention of her being cute again. She almost couldn't believe what she was hearing. He wanted her to be his assistant? Assistant for what!? "... How much... does it pay...?" She asked, her head lowering so her hair covered her eyes. This was humiliating, but she needed the money and she couldn't deny that. A job was a job after all, right? "If I quit, I would have to get a new outfit... I can't just steal their uniform... but... you can pick it out if you promise this isn't some sick joke, okay?" She said softly as she looked up at him in a cute and shy manner, her face red as she spoke.

Daisuke stood there, his heart racing and his breathing a little heavy as she continued to tease and tempt him. His hand kept sliding up a little higher and groped her ass firmly. He eagerly returned her kiss, wanting more from her. He was like a puppy just begging Erika for attention. As their lips parted, he looked into her eyes, pleading for her to keep going. He looked so disappointed when she said she was going to leave again and was about to ask her to continue, but kept his mouth shut. "As you wish mistress," he said under his breath with a nod. She had brought something out in him that he didn't even know he had. Lust and desire for someone so badly that it hurt. Perhaps, that was part of how she was punishing him though. Giving him just enough to make him want more, but not enough that he's satisfied. "I'll see you tomorrow... Erika." He felt like he had pushed his limit for the day as it was. Even though she was treating him like dirt... he somehow liked it. He smiled at her, then turned and headed back to the dorms to try and clear his head.

Suzu narrowed her eyes, but her smirk still remained as she leaned in close to his face. "Well, I don't live in the men's dorm, so how was I supposed to know? And none of the other women seemed to have noticed either," she pointed out, wanting to poke a hole in his logic as her eyes danced with amusement. "Oh, I'll keep my mouth closed as long as you do something for me," she said, caressing Kou's cheek with the back of her hand. "Don't worry. All I require is that you become my slave. Nothing more. I won't ever ask you to do me sexual favors. You aren't my type sweetheart," she said, being blunt as she sat up with her legs on either side of him. "Daisuke? I see... well no matter... do we have a deal?" She asked, climbing off of him, her eyes telling him that he really had no choice in this matter.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:48 am
Atsushi uncomfortably smiled at Ayame's question about waiting there for long, rubbing the back of his neck. "I... uh... Just a bit." It was a lie but he had kept himself busy, browsing neko costumes on the internet. "I can buy the outfit for you. It's my birthday soon and I am going to have a party... It's going to be cat themed and you seem perfect for the job. Just... be the Neko Chan you always are... Payment can be arranged, I don't know how much you usually pay for such services. I've never been to a cat cafe honestly. How much do you want?" He asked in embarrassment, not even hiding his blush one bit as he stared down her eyes, being the huge monster he is, standing at 6 feet and 4 & half inches. "Please?" He then exhaled, seeing how Ayame was hesitating but got interrupted by a text. Upon reading it, he let out a sigh and looked back at her. "Can I also ask a favor? My friend Erika got into a weird situation and she needs somewhere to stay for the night. Think she can stay with you? I know it's a big favor to ask but she has no one else..." Somehow, he felt he could trust Ayame with his secrets and could rely on her. He did not want to reveal Erika's true self but he also didn't want to suffer alone. Maybe Ayame would be a good friend... "I mean..." Atsushi continued, trying to convince her into agreement. "I could pay you for that too..."

Erika was heading to her room, a constant smile drawn on her face as she was replaying in her mind the events with Daisuke, again and again, almost wanting to squeal in happiness. During this short time, she managed to get closer with him than with anyone else, besides Atsushi. However, onced she opened the door, that smile of hers faded right that instant upon facing Suzu on top of a stranger and a man most importantly! "What the f-" Erika uttered under her breath, pausing midway as she realised her true self was coming out and then faked a smile. She couldn't help but curiously glance around, noticing the wig and the man's attire. Well, shit. Suzu was into some sick stuff... Maybe she could convince Daisuke to wear something similar next time. "Ah, I am so sorry. It seems you are... busy. I'll come back later." Well, that was quite a shock. First Daisuke, now Suzu... It was already getting late and her options were limited. Erika wouldn't concern herself with Suzu's actions like bringing a man at the girls' dorm, she couldn't care less but she would have to find a place to stay pretty soon... It was her bed the were lying on top after all! It felt disgusting, God knows what they were doing there. Erika shook her head in disappointment as she leaned against the wall and glanced up the sky, staring briefly at the stars and then the school garden. Jeez, what now. "Oh, that's right." She murmured in excitement, as if she had some kind of revelation and pulled her phone out to text Atsushi. 'My room turned into a making out den thanks to Suzu... Know a place to spend the night?' Truth to be told, Erika's mind first drifted to Daisuke to ask for help but she did not want to rely on him. She did not want to show any weakness. Atsushi was good enough.

Kou's eyes widen at Suzu's proposal which was kind of... unexpected, giving him another shock. "Oh..." A sigh of relief escaped his lips, letting his guard off. "I thought you would ask sex and stuff... I guess the crossdressing really turns you off... Well, good for you! I am actually a virgin, yeah, you would have a horrible time with me. So, uh... Should I mop and stuff?" He innocently asks while staring up her, because like Suzu said, all he did was to bark. Full of words but no actions, he probably made Daisuke to think he is a sex guru or something but in reality he is a virgin. "Though that's not a way to make friends I think... You are too intimidating." He continued, trying to gently push her to the side. Kou didn't particularly care about his hobby being exposed, he felt no embarrassment, however, he did not want to be expelled. Would Suzu really go that far? He wondered but before he could finish his sentence, the door slammed open and a stranger walked in, only to walk out the same second. His jaw dropped, shocked and speechless as he was, he glanced up Suzu in a kind of 'save me' way and tried to pull away once more. Great, he was found out. "Well, um..." Kou rubbed his head, feeling awkward. "I think I'll return to my room now... That's enough humiliation for one day. And I have to make sure Daisuke pays for that..." He said the last sentence after his breath, and swore he would wait for as long as it would take until his roomate would get back, in order to get his revenge.

When Kou entered his room, he found a slumb covered in blankets that could only be one person; Shunji. He let out a chuckle and closed the door behind him, tossing his wig on the couch. God, what a mess he was in. "Seems like you didn't have fun either." He exhaled and headed towards the mirror, sitting down to take off his make up. Shunji simply let out a groan, causing Kou to laugh softly. "Yeah, at least you weren't pinned down by Suzu. That was some scary stuff. Daisuke told me to play along and pretend to be a girl but at some point I had to tell her and... You could say it didn't quite end well." He forced a chuckle which came out awkwardly, making Shunji to sit up in concern. "What you mean pinned down? Did she reall-" Shunji couldn't even finish his sentence as his roomate's desperate face was an answer itself. He let out a sigh and then shruged, continuing. "Is she gonna snitch on you?" Kou shook his head negatively, removing the last bit of his make up as she started getting undressed. "Nah, I don't think so... Anyway. I don't want to think about it to be honest. What about you, weren't you with this Ryuichi guy? What happened?" He asked in concern and Shunji averted his eyes with a blush. "Nothing. I guess it was a misunderstanding..." Well, Kou didn't want to ask more. He pitied the guy as he watched Shunji avoiding his stare like that and decided to keep his mouth shut. Shunji got under the covers again and let out another soft groan.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 8:33 am
Ayame rubbed her arm. She didn't remember seeing him come back, so he must have been waiting for hours now. All this just to ask her to work for him. "Okay... so what do I call you then? And what exactly do you want me to do?" She asked, wondering what all the details were of this job. She thought about how much she should get paid and shook her head, not feeling right about coming up with a price. "I'm not sure. I only get paid eight dollars and hour plus whatever tips I get here... that tip you gave me was more than generous," she said as she looked up at Atsushi. She hoped he wouldn't buy her an embarrassing costume or something too revealing. "About your birthday, is there anything I should know for it? I don't want to mess anything up," she said, not sure how she felt about being around a bunch of rich snobs, but she was just going to have to deal with it. "I'll... I'll do it. I'll be a 'Neko Chan' for you." She was desperate for the money, as disgusted as she was by the idea. Then again, the sexual harassment couldn't be much worse than it was here. And she couldn't say no to that pleading face. She let out an exasperated sigh and dropped her head. "Fine. Tell her I'm in room 401 and that I hide a spare key above the door and to just let herself in. I don't have a roommate so she won't have to worry about anyone bothering her," she said as she moved past him and went over to her locker, gathering her things. She took her contacts out, then started feeling around for her glasses, not realizing she had knocked them off of the counter. "You don't have to pay me for a favor. Just because I need money doesn't meet I'm greedy... now where the hell did they go?" She sounded annoyed as she got down on her hands and knees and started feeling around the floor. "Can you help me? I can't see a thing."

Daisuke couldn't seem to get his mind off of Erika as he walked slowly back to the dorm. He sighed to himself as he brought his fingers up to his lips. He wasn't just turned on, but he was left to deal with it without any relief. He whimpered, really, really wanting to relieve himself, but he knew his roommates would be back by now. Maybe he could... take a long shower or something. He walked into the room, something obviously on his mind. He didn't hear a word his roommates said, nor did he even seem to know they existed right now. Actually, he was so quiet that they may not have even noticed him. His cheeks were still a light shade of pink as he went straight to the bathroom, spacing out the fact that he should probably lock the door as he went over to the shower and turned it on. He quickly stripped off his clothes and got into the shower, putting his head under the water. After a few moments, he leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes, thinking about what happened earlier. He found his hand slowly reaching between his legs, wanting to relieve himself.

Ryuichi wasn't sure what he was doing. It was almost curfew and if he was caught out of his room he could get in a lot of trouble. But... he had to say something. He just couldn't let what happened earlier go. He stopped in front of Shunji's door and started lifting his hand to knock, but his hand froze a few inches from the door. Would Shunji even open the door or did he even want to see him right now? How did he know the man didn't hate him? His eyes were red, still traces of tears in them as he stood there frozen. His hand dropped to his side, tears beginning to stream down his face again. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a letter with Shunji's name on it and slid it under the door before leaving with his head down.
I wanted to apologies, but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable after what happened. To be honest, I'm not sure I could have said all of this in person. I don't know why I did what I did and I understand if you don't want to see me anymore. I've never done something like that before. There's no excuse for my actions. When I looked at you, all that was on my mind was wanting to touch you and I don't know why. It wasn't right and it wasn't fair to you. I forced myself on you... I don't deserve your forgiveness. I don't deserve a second chance. I don't even deserve to have you as my composer. You deserve so much better Shunji. You were the first person I was able to open up to in the longest time. I ruined everything. You believed I could do something special with my singing, but that's not true. Even if I graduate, my father would never let me become an idol. All I'll end up doing is wasting your time like I've been wasting mine. I won't be anymore...

I'm sorry,
Ryuichi

The emotion that he had put in that letter was the same as the emotion he had put in the song he sang for Shunji earlier. They were from the heart and the last thing he wanted to do was make Shunji hate him anymore than he already did.

Suzu laughed as she watched Kou, shaking her head. "No, no. Nothing like that. Sex with you makes me want to throw up," she said bluntly, sitting down on the bed. "No, but I will call you when I need something," she said seductively, but something about it seemed a little dark and had a hidden motive. "Seems my roommate has seen you. Don't worry. Daisuke is your friend right? Just have him tell her not to talk," she said with a smirk and waved to him. "Goodnight... Kou..."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 7:49 pm
Atsushi shrugged at Ayame's question on how to call her. He didnt thought that far - wait, he could actually call her by some other name? This appeared as some kind of revelation to him, unconciously sporting a smile so bright, someone would think he got candy. "Ma- Ma..." Okay, it was embarrassing to say it out loud but damn, imagining that nickname coming out Ayame's mouth, he would have wet dreams that night. "Kris..." Atsushi defeatedly replied as he didn't have the guts to say 'master' out loud and his stuttering didn't help either. He then averted his eyes and stared at the ground. "I just for my birthday, just for a day... Just... Serve drinks..." He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking we was so stupid and awkward, Ayame would probably think likewise by now. Way to ruin it. However, when she mention his tip, Atsushi glanced up her in excitement, as if he had done the right thing and was rewarded but then fell into gloom again. "It's going to happen at my mansion in five days but um... My mother, well stepmother actually, isn't really fond of me... It would be wise to avoid her... and her daughter. As for your pay, I'll consult with my assistant but don't worry, it's going to be worth your time. Thank you... You also want a ride back?" He asked and pointed to the black mercedes parked by the street, his eyes still not meeting hers. "I mean, my driver..." His relatioship with his stepmother wasn't one of the best. There were lot's of drama and jealousy, Atsushi hated her. Maybe one day he could tell Ayame about this but for now that's all he could tell. Erika knew the rest of the story.

As Daisuke entered the room without a sound and headed towards the bathroom, Kou exited that very place with a toothbrush in his mouth and only wearing his boxers. "Huh?" He halted his steps in surprise, watching his roomate walk silent towards the door behind. Shunji did not even acknowledge Daisuke's presence and it was unknown whether he realised or not as he was still under the covers. "Oh well..." Kou exhaled with an awkward smile as he was ignored, not realizing toothpaste and droll dripped down the floor. All three of them were in their worst shape but nothing could be compared to Suzu's wrath, or so Kou thought. However, he did wonder what had happened to them but decided to ask some other time. While waiting for Daisuke to finish his shower, Kou heard something slip under the door, making him turn swiftly at the source of the sound, only to notice a letter addressed to Shunji as he later read. "Is it a love letter?" He uttered under his breath, curiousity getting the best of him, and wanting to tease Shunji, he opened the letter and started to read out loud. Oh this was so embarrassing. There was lot's of uncontrollable laughing as Kou was reading word to word, making a suddenly passive Shunji get up the bed right that instant, in an attempt to stop the man from reading the letter. "Will you stop reading that?" An annoyed Shunji demanded, to which Kou responded with more laughter, continuing to read without a pause. "No, just listen to this!!! Bwahahahaha, I forced myself on you, I don't deserve forgiveness... I don't deserve a second chance. Bwahahahahaha, Daisuke, come out my man! You gotta read this." A loud groan escaped Shunji's lips, trying to snatch the letter away but his roomate was faster. Eventually, Kou reached the last sentence, vocalizing the first syllabe before falling into shock, dropping his toothbrush. "I am sorry. Ryu- HOLY SHIT!" His eyes opened wide and Shunji couldn't hide his embarrassment as he grabbed the letter and hid himself under the covers without a word. Ryu... Ryuichi sent this fucking letter? THE Ryuichi? As in Dark Angel Ryuichi?! Kou's mind took a lot of time to recover from the shock. Just what the fuck had he just read, no wonder Shunji tried to snatch the letter away. "I am sorry dude, didn't know... How and when did you even get that close though. Sheeesh, you sure move fast." He tried to apologize to his roomate, the only way he could, making jokes and such and then let out a heavy sigh as it seemed Shunji wasn't keen on talking. "Oh, jeez. I'll tell you something embarrassing too then. Suzu pinned me down the bed after realizing I am a man and now blackmails me. There, are we good now?" The mass of covers slightly moved and Kou took it as a yes, unconciously letting out a giggle. "Right... Good night." Kou patted what seemed to be Shunji under the bankets and then headed to his own bed. The mass moved again.

((Let's skip to morning if that's alright Very Happy Shunji will visit Ryuichi's room in the morning, so don't make him leave just yet x.x I will also -probably- create a character sheet for stepmom's daughter when we get to the bday scene Razz so we can have more girls))
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 8:58 pm
(Yeah, I'll just do the morning stuff then)

Ryuichi glanced up at the clock. It was still really early. Class wasn't for another few hours. Besides the fact that he couldn't sleep with everything on his mind, he had at deal with Atsushi's snoring. He groaned, feeling exhausted as he slowly climbed out of bed, grabbing a piece of paper and quietly leaving the bedroom, closing the door behind him so he wouldn't disturb him. Then again, he wasn't sure anything could wake that man up. He wondered if Shunji had even read his letter or not. He looked down at the paper he had grabbed. His own letter stating that he was resigning from the program. "It's for the best...," he said softly, trying to convince himself that he was making the right choice. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, deciding that he should probably get ready and get out of here before Atsushi began asking questions. Though he was still half asleep and really wanted to just crash on the couch for a few hours. He looked over at the door when he heard a knock. "Who could that be this early?" He wondered as he went over to the door and opened it, rubbing one eye as he looked at the man. "Shunji? Why are...?" Ryuichi's hair was a little messy with dark circles under his eyes, the corners of them still red from a mix of crying and fatigue, just in a t-shirt and loose fitting pajama pants. He looked out of it, almost like he hadn't fully comprehended that it was actually Shunji standing there.

Ayame was always up early. Normally she was alone so she would write lyrics, but today she had to do it out in the living area. She had a temporary roommate as per request of her idol. Last night there was something he wanted her to call him other than Kris and she had a feeling that she knew what it was. "Master, huh? Shouldn't I have been the one too embarassed to say it?" She put her pen to her lips, thinking long and hard about it. She looked over at her bag that still had her uniform in it, wondering why she had bothered to bring it back with her. "Hmm..." Did he really like seeing her in that outfit? Or was he just enjoying the fact that she never wore stuff like that and was flustered? "I guess if the pay is good... I can help the orphanage and still pay my tuition." She closed her notebook and set it down with her pen and went over to her bag. "What should I do?"

Daisuke was still asleep, for the most part. He laid there with his eyes closed, knowing it was still really early. "Hey Kou... you awake?" He asked, wanting to talk to someone about what happened yesterday. He opened his eyes and looked at his roommate. As far as he knew, Kou had the most experience with women. "I wanted to do something for Erika. Something special, but I'm not really good at this kind of stuff. Do you think you could give me some advice on women?" He asked. It was pretty obvious that he had a bit of a crush on Erika from his question. "Or um... m-maybe some advice on... sex?" He asked, blushing a little and kind of an odd question to ask considering the rules of the school. Daisuke was expressing more than just a little bit of interest, he was straight up attracted to her and wasn't very suttle about it. The only way to get away with things like that around here was to find a secluded enough place or to leave the school grounds and hope that none of the students saw you together. There were loop holes, but they were a tedious task to achieve.

(Suzu's I'll add later)
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 14 Feb 2017, 10:00 pm
Before any of his roomates woke up, Shunji was long gone and was already outside Ryuichi's room, hesitating to knock and being in a total mess. He hasn't sleep at all after the first hand embarrassment of having Kou read the letter out loud and then finding out it was from a man. Guess being gay is not something a person can hide, the truth will come out eventually one way or another. Though this was not the way Shunji wanted Kou to find out. He wondered whether they would still remain friends, with Daisuke too - if he even heard -, because that is what he expected. That's what had happened before too. Despite of that, Shunji's feelings were overflowing because of that letter. He even lost count of how many times he'd read it, wanting to squeal at each word. How could he ignore Ryuichi after writing such a breathtaking letter. Finally, he took a deep breath and knocked at the door, managing to put on a lazy smile, tired as he was and hugged Ryuichi tight. "I- thank you. They've never felt that way for me before, thank you." Shunji whispered to his idol's ear, obviously overwhelmed, and then stayed silent for a while, still holding Ryuichi in his arms, then slowly pulled away. "However..." He gulped, finding it hard to complete the sentence. He couldn't accept Ryuichi's feelings yet, he was still traumatised and scared to be in a relationship. He just couldn't. Ryuichi on the other hand had to know the truth. "I... I can't. It's a long story. Forgive me." Shunji said as he laid his eyes low and then let out a faint sigh, trying to change the subject. "I- I came to get you for class."

Erika would probably thank the Gods for finding accommodation if she ever believed but settled down to thanking the lucky stars for having a friend as good as Atsushi, no matter how stupid he could get at times. It was part of what made him charming too, though Erika would never think of Atsushi of something more than a big brother. Ayame's self talking slowly woke Erika up, glancing at her temporary roomate with her fakest, yet best, smile on, thinking she had to show her gratitude somehow in order to not raise any suspicions. "Good morning." She loudly and cheerfully said with a stretch, almost wanting to throw up inside but her act was exceptional. Apart from Atsushi and Daisuke, no one else could see right through and it was feeding Erika's ego so bad, she considered being an actress. "And thanks for letting me spend the night. I had an awkward situation with my roomate, so you saved me!" Ugh... 'I just want to get out of here...' She kept thinking but this girl was the one Atsushi was interested in and this was her chance of getting to know each other. "Heard you were with Atsushi last night." She beamed as she approached Ayame, trying to get friendlier and continued. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me! I am his best friend and well... I think I have imposed into your room long enough. I can't thank you enough." And one last smile to end this whole fiasco and finally get out of there or she was going to barf with all that kindness.

Ugh, Kou wasn't particularly fond of mornings, especially when he had little sleep and his grimace was showing exactly how much irked he was by Daisuke's words. "Uh uh." He nudged his roomate, trying to shove him off his bed and sleep at peace. In spite of Kou's efforts, Daisuke seemed eager to wake him up, resulting in a loud grunt. "Jeez, what is it?!" He yelled, staring at the clock and then at Shunji's empty bed. 7 am, oh just great. How could some people wake up earlier than that, was beyond what Kou could comprehend. After listening to Daisuke's hesistant questions about sex, he let out a heavy sigh and touched his forehead in disappointment. "Is this what you wanted to ask?" He uttered under his breath and whether his roomate heard or not, it is unknown. "Fine. Erika is that nice girl we met at the garden right? Just wow guys, you make your moves so fast, it's like our first week at school and you are already getting laid..." Kou replied in a jealous yet teasing tone, referring to Shunji and unsuspecting of Erika's true nature. "Anyway, if you want to learn about that stuff, internet is your friend. Better see for your self than explain... If it's Erika,well... That girl looks so innocent. Just type some amateur Japanese porn though BDSM is obviously so much more interesting..." Oh, Kou wasn't going to just admit he was a virgin. Besides, his advice was safe and sound... Probably, as he couldn't resist teasing his friend to search BDSM, suspecting he would freak out by the sight of this genre. "Ugh..." He exhaled in both embarrassment and annoyance, probably feeling awkward they were having this kind of talk and then stood up to get ready for class. "Know our schedule?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 15 Feb 2017, 2:43 am
Ryuichi dropped his resignation as he was pulled into a hug, the embrace getting his heart rate going. He slowly raised his arms up and hugged Shunji back tightly. "I... I'm sorry again... I should've controlled myself more and considered your feelings...," he whispered back as they hugged. He wasn't even interested in men, so why he was so eager to even attempt that in the first place. He looked up at Shunji as he pulled away, having this sinking feeling in his chest. He was hurt by Shunji's words as he looked down at his feet, his eyes filled with sadness. "I understand. I won't try anything like that again." With that, he smiled a little. "I wasn't planning on going to class," he said as he bent down and picked up the paper he had dropped. He looked up at the man and smiled as he showed the paper to Shunji. "I was heavily considering leaving... I really hurt you and I'm just wasting your time. The last thing I want is for you to continue to feel uncomfortable... but with you showing up here..." He looked down at the resignition letter. "Would it be selfish of me to ask you to give me another chance?" He asked, afraid to even look Shunji in the eyes. He sighed. "Give me a few minutes to get ready..." He walked back to his room, looking over at Atsushi. "Hey idiot, get up or you're going to be late unless you want Ayame to yell at you again," he said as he started getting dressed. After a few moments he came back out and walked over to Shunji. "Shall we?"

Ayame jumped and turned around quickly, staring at Erika and almost had forgotten that she was there. "Uh... no problem," she said, kind of giving off an annoyed and confused vibe. She blushed a little and glared at Erika. "As if anything would ever happen between me and that fucking pig," she said and crossed her arms. The last thing she wanted was for Erika to assume that she and Atsushi were in a relationship outside of idol and composer. "Well he asked me the favor and those stupid puppy dog eyes of his are the only reason I said yes so next time try finding yourself some friends to stay with please," she explained and sighed, shaking her head as Erika left. "How does a girl like that become friends with a man like him? I guess he's into the girly girls..." Ayame turned and looked at the bag again wondering what she should do now. It was getting close to when they had to go to class and Ayame was waiting outside of the men's dorm for Atsushi. She was staying hidden, not wanting to get stares from the other students while she was in her uniform. What was she thinking? This was so embarrassing. When she saw Atsushi coming out, she took a deep breath, then let it out as she walked up behind him. "G... good morning master. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she bowed to him, her cheeks turning red. This was just humiliating, but this was all apart of the job. She just wondered how he would react to calling him master since it seemed like that's what he wanted. "I... I thought I would walk you to class," she said as she stood back up, her gaze staying fixed on the ground as she felt some of the other boys stares, making her feel uncomfortable.

Daisuke backed up a little when Kou yelled at him, then rubbed his head nervously. "Well... yeah. I don't know Shunji well enough to ask him and Ryuichi is a virgin so... who better than to ask the most experienced?" He asked with a nervous laugh as he smiled with his eyes closed. "Well... nothing happened. I'm still a virgin. I just wanted to know what girls like is all. She seems to like to be the one in control, but she doesn't want someone to just follow without question and I'm not sure how to go about it is all," he explained, hoping he didn't give too much information about Erika. Then again, maybe she would punish him again if he did and the thought of that was already turning him on. "You sound a little jealous. Things not working out with Suzu? You could always ask for a re-assignment since she does have a reputation for sexually harassing others. Sadly there aren't any rules against that," he said with a shrug as if it wasn't a big deal. (If you have Kou do that I'll give her a random composer and make a character for him to work with. She was meant to cause trouble anyways and be more of a rival character.) "BDSM...? I don't even know what that is. Is it really that interesting?" He asked, wondering if he should look it up next time he was alone. "Uh... let's see. We go to our seperate classes for composers and idols in a little over and hour, then we have P.E. and lunch, then we have the rest of the day to write, practice or record with our idols," he explained with a smile as he started getting ready.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 16 Feb 2017, 2:24 pm
"Ιt's alright." Shunji said with a warm smile, wanting to soothe Ryuichi as he lowered his eyes and noticed the resignation letter. "Really?" He uttered in surprise, followed by a frown as he read the letter and then crumpled it in annoyance. "Are you serious?!" Shunji raised his voice as he watched Ryuichi getting ready, at this point the idol yelling at Atsushi as well to get ready for class, but only received a snore for an answer. Not even canons could wake that person up. How the ladies loved Atsushi on stage, it was beyond what any man could comprehend. "It would be selfish to resign without considering my feelings or your future first." Shunji clenched his fist and then let out a soft sigh, wondering how in the world a person with so much talent could quit over such a misunderstanding. He pressed his palm against his forehead, slightly shaking his head in disappointment and then took a deep breath in order to calm down. How could he even explain that he wasn't really bothered by that night but it was his instict acting on it's own. Shunji could not even utter the words to describe what had happened with his ex, resulting in that 'incident', hence it was no wonder Ryuichi would misunderstand. "Ryuchi..." He softly exhaled with an apologetic smile as it was rare of him to explode like that, especially in front of someone else. "I am sorry..." Shunji continued, averting his eyes. "Meet for lunch? Since we have seperate classes and I wanted to make sure you will attent."

Erika let out an inaudible and well hidden groan at Ayame's words regarding Atsushi. Sure, Atsushi was the piggiest pig in the world but just how dare she call him like that. If not for her parents influential public opinion and fortune, Erika wouldn't have to fake her personality and wouldn't simply let Ayame's words slide like that. Atsushi was the purest person she had met and would let no one to hurt him. However... She did not know Ayame's true feelings, if there were any. "Don't worry, I won't be a nuisance ever again" Nor Atsushi you bitch, Erika replied with her trademark smile that could send thousands of men to heaven and then secretely rolled her eyes as she started to pack her things to leave the fuck out there as quickly as possible. That Ayame girl sure looked like trouble, Erika would deal with her somehow but first she had to scold Atsushi... at lunch.

When Atsushi's alarm rang for the 5th time, Kou and Daisuke were long gone, leaving the place a mess for him to stumble on and he did! At Kou's numerous wigs that were lying on the floor to be exact, making the man to curse as he hurriedly put his clothes on to get to class. He was so going to be late again and meeting Ayame right outside the room made it a fact. "A-Ayame." Atsushi stuttered in surprise before noticing her outfit, scanning it with his eyes and then fell into shock. "Excuse me, I think myself is still sleeping back there..." He replied with a blink after recollecting his thoughts and shut the door after entering back his room, only to open again and apologise. "Um..." No words were coming out his mouth. He couldn't find any in front of this beautiful sight! "In-In this out-ffffit?" Atsushi stuttered again, catching his classmate's stares at Ayame as he cheeks turned red. Surely, he wasn't going to let her walk to class like that, maybe Kou had some clothes Ayame could wear. "I- There are some clothes I can give you..." And hoped really hard she wouldn't ask how he came upon these clothes as Kou's crossdressing nature was a secret well kept within the boy's dorm.

Kou let out an awkward and loud laugh to match Daisuke's nervous words as the latter mentioned the word virgin. Oh, the irony. Maybe he should stop pretending to be experienced and admit he knows shit as the only knowledge and experience he had, was from porn. Where is Shunji when you need him the most? Kou wondered and rolled his eyes at the man's questions about Suzu. Suzu, he repeats in his mind and feels sick. "There are virgins and then there is you..." He mockingly answered, giving Daisuke a 'are you fucken kidding me' look as to how obvious the meaning of BDSM is. Like, that's porn 101, the alpha and beta of the alphabet. "Yeah, whatever... Just ask Shunji, he has more experience on that... Though he is gay..." Kou then adds, in an attempt to drop the awkward conversation on his friend and be left alone, though the last sentence was uttered under his breath, not known if Daisuke actually heard or not. Besides, aren't butts and pussies work the same way? Kou has no idea, he hopes so. "And." He quickly turns with a glare before leaving for class. "Whosever idea was to pretend to be a woman in front of Suzu, deserves death."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 16 Feb 2017, 9:13 pm
Ryuichi was surprised when the boy crumpled up the paper and seemed genuinely upset by the gesture. It's true that it seemed like a stupid reason to others, but Ryuichi had other reasons as well. He just didn't know how to tell Shunji all of the details. It had specified in his apology that his father didn't like him going to school here, but nothing was elaborated. He stepped back, more surprised by the raised tone of voice than anything. "I..." He sighed and nodded as he looked down. "You're right. I'll talk to you about stuff like this from now on," he said, wishing he had the confidence to just tell Shunji why he would do something like that without a second thought. He had thought about his future... but Shunji probably wouldn't understand that until he knew the truth, so he kept his mouth shut. "Yeah. See you at lunch," he said with a small smile before heading off to class.

Ayame started to get a little annoyed when he closed the door and thought he was dreaming. "Dumbass," she mumbled and waited for him to come out again. "Idiot, you're the one who wanted me to wear this thing," she said with a heavy sigh as she adjusted her glasses. "I'm getting paid to wear this thing so I'm going to fucking wear it and do my job!" She grabbed his tie, dragging him out of the room and began pulling him towards class. "Now come on master or you'll be late," she said as she continued to force him to walk, her cheeks still red from embarrassment.

"... Great. I have my own category," Daisuke said and rubbed his head. He couldn't understand why Kou was giving him that look. The thought had never crossed his mind to look up porn nor did he ever seem to have an interest in dating anyone. Daisuke took innocense to a whole new level. Truth be told, last night was the first time he had even touched himself like that. Erika was slowly beginning to corrupt him into a submissive pet and she didn't even know it. "Okay... I'll ask," he said, wondering how he should approach the topic with Shunji. He shivered, feeling like Kou was going to kill him after what happened. "K-Kou, come on! I was just having a little bit of fun! I'm sorry!" He said as he chased after Kou.

(PS they just finished with PE so everyone is together)

Ryuichi went back to the locker room and changed back into his uniform before heading into the lunch room. He went to sit by himself so he could think about what he wanted to do. Ayame walked in with her own lunch, unable to afford the expensive food they served here and had to make her own everyday. She noticed Ryuichi acting a little strange and sighed, going over and sitting down next to Shunji. "Say a word about the outfit and I will cut your fucking dick off," she said before he even had a chance to ask about her uniform. "Now, what the hell happened with Ryuichi? He's always been a loner but even he won't avoid everyone like the plague," she asked as she opened her lunch and took a bite before looking at Shunji, waiting for an explanation. She knew why Ryuichi would be depressed if she was told about the resignation letter and would explain it all to Shunji if he stayed long enough.

The lunch bell rang and Daisuke snapped out of his daze. He glanced over at Kou who seemed to still be mad at him. "Maybe I should try apologizing again," he said and started to walk over to him when he was stopped by one of the other students. "Hey Daisuke, got a minute? Suzu wants to talk to you," the boy whispered, making sure no one could hear them. Daisuke gave him a confused look. "She does?" The thought hadn't even crossed his mind that it may have to do with yesterday as he followed the boy while everyone was heading off to lunch. As soon as they were out of sight, the boy punched him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him before dragging him into the equipment room. "Tie him up boys," Suzu said, standing there with her arms crossed and a huge grin on her face. "What're you--!?" Daisuke tried to struggle, but was a little outnumbered as they tied his hands above his head to one of the shelves and blindfolded him. "You know Daisuke, I really don't like to be made a fool of. It was a dirty, dirty trick having your friend pretend he was a woman. So, what would be a proper punishment?" She asked as she put her finger to her lips. "I think a little dicipline is in order..." Suzu lifted her fingers and snapped them and in response one of the boys punched him in the face, another kicked him in the ribs. With his hands bound and unable to see, Daisuke couldn't do anything to defend himself as Suzu walked over and put her foot on his head and forced it down. "You're just dirt under my feet. Remember that next time you try to fuck with me again."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 6:15 pm
A very embarrassed Atsushi couldn't even reply to Ayame's words as he was grabbed by the tie, his cheeks turning into the darkest shade of red. "No-Not in public." He uttered in shyness, feeling he had to compliment Ayame for her boldness, mixed with a bit of jealousy as he watched the men around them lay their eyes upon. "Though I said only for my birthday party, you- you didn't have to dress like that for school." He continued with honesty, despite secretly being happy and feeling special.

As Kou and Daisuke were walking towards the cafeteria while discussing the latter's love, or rather lack of love life, and Kou mainly trolling his friend by giving him vague or ironic answers about sex, suddenly he lost sight of Daisuke. "Huh?" He uttered under his breath, turning right and left to spot him with no success. 'Must have forgot something then...' Kou thought and waited in queue to buy his lunch and grab a spot before the place would get packed. Shunji was already sitting nearby, reserving seats for his friends, however Ayame was swift enough to stop him from signaling Kou to get the fuck there. As Ayame threatned to cut his dick off if he commented on her outfit, Shunji blinked in shock and then nodded. "What outfit?" A smirk appearing on her lips as he wondered what was up with the get up but decided to ask no questions. "Hmmm? About Ryuichi?" Shunji asked back in surprise, not expecting her to come up with this topic. What was Ayame to Ryuichi? Could he even say the truth? Shunji shrugged. "He wanted to quit school, he had his resignation form already on him this morning but I tossed it away. I am sorry, it's my fault. I guess we both misunderstood each other... somehow." He then lowered his head, feeling uneasy and rubbed his nape, intentionally avoiding to give any more details on the subject. "Since you seem to know him well enough, maybe you can convince him otherwise. I don't want any other idol. I want Ryuichi, I hope he feels the same..." Shunji let out a soft sigh and then glanced up Kou with a smile as he sat down with them.

"Have you seen Daisuke?" Kou first worringly said, not even greeting them and continued. "We were walking together and then out of nowhere he disappeared! Oh-!" He snapped his finger, remembering something and then stared at Shunji, a sly smile forming on his lips. Actually, it was just perfect that Daisuke had gone missing, this way he had a chance to drop the awkward sex education subject on Shunji. He just loved messing with easy targets, especially someone like Daisuke. "Shunji, Daisuke wanted some advice on sex but he is too shy to ask." Kou elaborated, making grant and girly hand gestures as he started mimicking their friend, not caring if Ayame could hear or not, if she was even still there. "I think he likes someone and being the virgin with capital v he is, I want to help him out... And who else to ask than the most experienced of all, King Shunji... of the Gay." The last three words were said under his breath but Shunji was perceptive enough to notice and give a glare.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Shunji arched a brow while crossing his arms, obviously annoyed at Kou's proposal. Like, was he being for real?! Okay, he may have experience on the subject but it is straight up awkward to talk about sex, especially with someone he just met. Shunji could forgive Kou for asking as they were friends for years now but Daisuke? It was embarrassing. "Wha-gtu uydjsh?" Atsushi finally asked, meaning 'what are you talking about?' as his mouth was full of food, spitting some out in the proccess. Everyone turned to stare at him in surprise. It was unknown when and how he got there, or even sat on the same table with others but Shunji figures by the man's blush that he has a thing for Ayame. "Ugh... So dirty." Kou exhaled in disgust, wipping Atsushi's spit from the table. "Just wait you rascal, one day the ladies will realise that stupid Atsushi is actually Kris and you will no longer have fans..." He continued, resulting in a loud laugh coming from Shunji's mouth. Oh, how the truth hurts... and is fun at the same time. Atsushi simply ate another bite with a shrug, ignoring the comments directed at him. Food was more important.

"You guys are so mean!" Erika startled everyone as she was standing right behind them with a bright smile on her face, holding her tray. "Mind if I sit? Someone needs to look after Atsushi." She said and did not even wait for a response, taking a seat next to him. Then, suddenly, Kou nudged Shunji and signaled him to face Erika's direction, whispering in his ear. "Oi, that's her. The girl Daisuke is going nuts for. Though I think she has a thing for Atsushi... Poor Daisuke. By the way... Where is he?!" Shunji followed his friends direction and then softly chuckled, whispering back. "She is not bad.' And then stared at Ayame, wanting to thank Kour for reminding him to ask Ryuichi's whereabouts. "Have you seen Ryuichi and Daisuke?" Shunji then turned to everyone and added. "Any of you?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:04 pm
"Oh..." Ayame sighed, resting her head on the palm of her hand. "He has a reputation for composers quitting on him because he pushes them away and won't let them in. The principle told him he would be expelled if another one quit. Besides..." She paused for a moment, looking over at Shunji. "It's his last year, then he graduates. And that's it. His career is over before it started. His father is a rich, stuck up bastard who married some hot 19 year old after Ryuichi's mother died to keep his image up and god forbid that Ryuichi becomes anything other than the new CEO of the family company. All that man cares about is reputation, money and business... Ryuichi is an only child, so his father feels that Ryuichi shouldn't have a choice in the matter and that this school was just a 'privilage', but his father has never once listened to his son and could care less what would make Ryuichi happy. I'm sure he feels like he's running out of time and what little freedom he had," She explained to Shunji, then gave him a small smile. "I think he needs to hear those words from you. He feels alone... maybe you can change that," she said just before Kou came to sit down.

"Daisuke? No, not since class," Ayame said as she looked at Kou. She was about to ask him why he was concerned about it when he snapped his fingers. "What did you tell that poor boy?" Ayame asked as she scolded Kou, knowing how much of a pervert he was. "Sheesh... since when is Daisuke even interested in dating, much less sex?" Ayame put her palm on her forehead and closed her eyes with a sigh, not catching the comment about Shunji being gay.

Ayame looked at Atsushi as he spoke and gave him an annoyed look, wondering when he had even gotten there as she stared at him from across the table. "You really shouldn't waste food like that sir. I know a ton of people who would kill for just a bite of that food," she said and stood up, leaning over the table as she completely ignored Erika and grabbed his tie, making Atsushi lean forward before taking her chopsticks and feeding him a bite of her home made lunch. "Try savoring your food for once... you might like it," she said before letting him go and sitting back down, taking another bite of her lunch. She didn't seem to have a problem sharing her food if he wanted another bite. "Ryuichi is in the corner moping by himself. Daisuke, like I said, no idea."

Ryuichi let out a sigh as he stared down at his food just playing with it. He didn't have much of an appetite right now. There was a lot on his mind and he wasn't sure what to do right now. He slowly pushed his food away, then stood up and slid his hands into his pockets as he headed down the hall, seemingly lost in thought. All he wanted to do was go hide under the covers and forget all of his problems.

A student came up to Kou, the same one who had talked to Daisuke earlier and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Suzu wants to see you," he said and pointed over to the table she was at. Suzu was sitting with her own little group of followers while playing with a digital camera. "Miss Suzu, should we have just left him there like that?" One of the boys asked. "Don't worry. Someone will find him... eventually," she said with a huge smirk as she scrolled through the pictures. She had left Daisuke tied up, blindfolded and had taped his mouth shut so he couldn't call for help after she was done with him. She even had the nerve to take pictures of him, knowing he wouldn't say a word of what happened as long as she had them. "Kou sweetie, come sit," she said and smiled at the man when he walked over. "I hope you don't mind, but I took care of your little friend. I don't like to be made a fool of," she said, not even attempting to hide the pictures as she grinned. Judging from the background, Kou should be able to tell that he was in the storage room where the kept the PE equipment.

Daisuke sat there, his wrists starting to bruise from being tied up. He was beaten pretty badly and in a lot of pain. He couldn't see anything and he couldn't hear anyone outside, not that he could call for help with the tape over his mouth. He wondered if he would be stuck there for the rest of the night, knowing no one would find him there until they had class again. He wasn't sure how long he had been there, tears streaming down his cheeks as his body trembling with fear of what was going to happen to him now.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 19 Feb 2017, 3:43 pm
Shunji's eyes widdened as Ayame kept on talking about Ryuichi and how he would be expelled if another composer quit. His hand unconciously moved to cover his lips, he had no idea as Ayame further explained the situation. "You know..." Shunji said and averted his eyes, towards where Ryuichi was sitting alone. "You are right. I don't want to give up on him. He should complete his dream." He whispered to her and got up, receiving a dirty glare from Kou, who seemed to have caught him staring at Ryuichi and simply brushed it off with a playful shove. However, by the time Shunji got up and left his tray, Ryuichi was already up and walking towards the hall, resulting in Shunji chasing after him breathless. "Ahhh, wait!" He managed to say between the quick breaths, finally catching up to him and let out a heavy sigh of relief. "I gotcha. I... Umm.... Errr..." He glanced up Ryuichi, his cheeks slowly turning red and any little confidence he had, fading away at the sight of him. "I am still your composer." He started, feeling he had to make a prologue. "And, I didn't quit on you, just so you know... And I had Kou staring at me with that sly smile of his for doing this, so... You gotta pay for my embarassment somehow - by not giving up. Promise?"

"Oh, jeez." An annoyed groan escaped Kou's lips, displeased by Ayame's answer... and everyone's as well. Just where the fuck did that guy go? Could text or something. Kou rolled his eyes at the thought that Daisuke was so inconsiderate as to not even inform his whereabouts and then rested his head on his hand, letting out a sigh at Ayame's questions. "I didn't say anything - Shunji will." He smirked, despite Shunji deny his request out right. "I mean, come on you know the guy. Could use a lil help in 'that' department." Kou continued with his words full of innunedo and discreetely tried to direct Ayame towards Erika, without making her realise she was their topic. Shortly after, a student approached them, seemingly wanting to get Kou's attention and he turned, intrigued to know the reason he was picked for as he had no idea who that student was. When the student elaborated and pointed to Suzu's table, Kou let out a groan and stood up, walking towards her. Great, more drama. What did she want now? "You mean Daisuke?" He blinked in confusion, not really understanding Suzu's words. After all, he did not know what a bitch Suzu was, nor what she was capable of doing until... Kou got a glimpse of her phone, recognising Daisuke in the photos. Wanting not to attract attention, he tried to suppress his feelings of surprise and shock with a smile, standing up. "I- I am sorry we made you feel that way. Won't happen again." He managed to say, almost stuttering and then stood up. Well, shit. Daisuke was in trouble and Kou wouldn't dare to go alone, he needed help... But who to ask? Shunji was busy being lovey dovey with Ryuichi, Atsushi sure as hell wouldn't get up before finishing his food and Ayame seemed to pretend to be his mom... Kou felt a bit sick at this point and then glanced towards Erika, seeing she was the only option left.

Ayame looked at Atsushi as he spoke and gave him an annoyed look, wondering when he had even gotten there as she stared at him from across the table. "You really shouldn't waste food like that sir. I know a ton of people who would kill for just a bite of that food," she said and stood up, leaning over the table as she completely ignored Erika and grabbed his tie, making Atsushi lean forward before taking her chopsticks and feeding him a bite of her home made lunch. "Try savoring your food for once... you might like it," she said before letting him go and sitting back down, taking another bite of her lunch. She didn't seem to have a problem sharing her food if he wanted another bite. "Ryuichi is in the corner moping by himself. Daisuke, like I said, no idea."

As Erika sat down and received no response but a mouthful nod from Atsushi, she picked up a knife and fork and started cutting the burger into smaller pieces, cursing at her friend for not sitting alone together like they used to. Then, she wouldn't have to eat this fucking burger with utensils but with her hands. Gotta keep up with the appearances. Honestly, Erika was on edge by simply having Ayame sit there but when she leaned forward to feed Atsushi? Erika was furious, clenching her fist. She was going to interrupt them somehow, however Kou got in the way, grabbing her shoulder. "There is trouble." Kou leaned and whispered in Erika's ear, resulting in a frown from the latter's part. Like, what now? Couldn't he see she was busy with those two lovebirds? She needed to split them up. "What trouble." She instead replied with a fake smile. As Kou further elaborated how Daisuke was held against his will in the storage room, tied up and ridiculed, Erika glanced at him in sheer disbelief, her mouth hanging open. "I-Is this a joke?" She uttered and swiftly stood up, thinking Daisuke had priority over Ayame and Atsushi. "Excuse me." Erika smiled at them and stood up, following Kou to the storage. Oh, Suzu or whoever she was is going to pay for treating Daisuke like that.

Upon arriving, Kou stood outside the door, blocking it and glanced down Erika, crossing his arms. He wouldn't let a frail girl like Erika see Daisuke in this state, he had to protect her, or so he thought. "I am sorry I told you to come. He needed help and I needed you in case they were lurking around... It seems safe, you can go now." Erika stared at him speechless and then unexpectedly shoved him away, placing the key she had earlier got from a teacher by flirting with, in the lock. "The fuck?" She glared at him and unlocked the door, leaving Kou crushed. "Like hell I am not going to help!" How was this angel in fact a demon? Now he understood what Daisuke was talking about when he mention control and let out a chuckle.

As Erika entered the room, she gasped at the sight of Daisuke being tied up and beaten. Well, she had heard from Kou but watching the real thing sure was different. Erika quickly run towards him, not even bothering to read the environment or watch out for any traps and sortly after, Kou followed, turning on the lights. "Da- Daisuke?" They both uttered, Erika kneeling down to untie him as Kou closed the door behind him, in case there were any prying eyes. He didn't want his friend to face embarassment. "Who the hell is this Suzu, why did she do this to him?" Erika turned at a still shocked Kou, not used to her true nature and then shrugged, his words being in distress. Sure, Suzu had a reputation, but to go that far? He didn't dare to imagine what she did to Daisuke. "I don't know... I met her today, didn't realise I was crossdressing - well, daisuke made me lie - and i guess this is payback?" Erika raised her eyebrow at Kou's answer as she untied the last knot of Daisuke's body and then hugged him tight, offering a tissue to wipe his tears off. "Well, I am not going to let het get away with that... I am the only one who can hurt you." She said with a grin, whispering the last sentence into Daisuke's ears and thought she would later have to call her parents and deal with Suzu somehow, if she could.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 21 Feb 2017, 12:57 am
Ryuichi was still in his own little world as he walked, unaware that Shunji was chasing after him until a voice called out for him to wait. He stopped and glanced back, seeing Shunji running to catch up to him and gave the boy a curious look. Noticing the boy's blush, he had a feeling he was being chased after by impulse and could tell that he was gathering his thoughts as he turned to face him. As he listened to Shunji, he was surprised that he had come all this way for such a simple promise. It wasn't that he wanted to give up on his dream, he just never had a reason to fight for it before. And not wanting to disappoint Shunji was starting to become that motivation. Ryuichi couldn't help but smile at him. "Okay. I promise," he said, hoping he could keep his promise. He walked over to Shunji, reaching up and putting his arm around the boy's neck in an attempt to change the subject. "What brought this all on anyway? You already ripped up my papers this morning so you kind of implied that I wasn't allowed to leave already and you seem hell bent on making sure I don't," he wondered, kind of confused why Shunji even wanted him to stay so badly. They hadn't known each other long enough to be all that close and Shunji had been sending him mixed messages. He couldn't actually tell if the boy liked him even if it was just as a friend, but he wasn't about to ask Shunji what he thought about him.

Ayame glanced at everyone as they walked away and left her alone with Atsushi. Something weird was going on, but she decided she would ask later as she took another bite of her food. She looked up at Atsushi, seeing his cheeks were kind of red. "Don't tell me you have a fever. We have work to do you know," she said, not really in the mood to take care of a sick idol right now. At least when she fed him he had slowed down his eating a little bit. Not that she wanted him to change who he was, but she felt like he was just another one of the kids at the orphanage that she had to constantly get on for their manners at the table. The thought actually made her smile a little. "Hey..." She set her chopsticks down and rested her arms on the table. "What's your family like?" She asked curiously as she looked at Atsushi. He could probably assume that she was asking because of his party that she would be helping out at, but in truth, she wanted to know what having a some what functional family was like. Sure she had a few references. Ryuichi's family was closed minded, Daisuke's was... very lively since she never knew how else to describe them and Suzu's was all about appearance and spoiling themselves. So, she was curious how his family was different from theirs. Ryuichi only said she had grown up in an orphanage, but never mentioned her current living arrangement.

Daisuke heard the click of the lock and lifted his head a little, wondering who it possibly could be at the door. This was humiliating and he hated showing his weakness in front of others. This wasn't the first time he was picked on our beaten up and yet he always found a reason to smile each day as if nothing was every wrong in his life. 'Erika...? Kou...?' How did they even find him? He felt Erika start to untie him, the relief of his wrists being released was probably the best feeling in the world right now. He groaned as the tape was ripped from his mouth and had to take a moment for his vision to adjust to the light as the blindfold fell around his neck. "Suzu is just a bully. No reason to get riled up over it," he said as he laughed a little before holding his stomach. It hurt to even laugh. He wiped the tears from his face and smiled at both of them. "I'm okay guys. Really." He rubbed the bruises on his wrists with a small smile, trying to assure them that he wasn't as hurt as he appeared to be, though he was lying about it. He looked at Erika, a slight blush on his cheeks as he shook his head. "It's really okay guys. I'll be fine. It's not like she did any serious damage. A few bruises at the most... besides, she has stuff to blackmail you and I if we say anything," he said as he looked over at Kou. "That and Suzu is the principle's daughter so she can get away with murder practically," he explained, though it wasn't common knowledge. He only knew that because of Ryuichi... then again. He thought about it for a moment, then looked at both of them as he rubbed his head. "Ryuichi might be able to get back at her though without any serious reprucutions. Suzu's his cousin and the principle is his aunt. Maybe we can at least ask him to get her to stop blackmailing us," he suggested, not even sure if Ryuichi would help them or not. Though he wasn't sure just how involved he wanted to be, knowing Suzu let him off easy this time.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 27 Feb 2017, 7:14 pm
Shunji smiled back at Ryuichi, pleased his idol wouldn't give up over something so trivial, even if his rejection was the catalyst. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and then took a deep breath, glancing Ryuichi up the eyes as the later placed his arm around his neck. "Oh, well... You know..." Shunji answered with an awkward smile, not wanting to reveal Ayame told him everything, or at least what's important. Instead, he quickly thought of something else as to not raise any suspicions. "You seem the impulsive type, I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't quit when I wasn't looking." He elaborated, almost wanting to chuckle the moment he mentioned impulsiveness, remembering how he was 'asaulted' at Ryuichi's room, without any resending feelings. Shunji wasn't sure about his feelings yet. The trauma caused by his ex boyfriend was still too deep. "Anyway." He heavily exhaled, wanting to change the subject as well and grabbed Ryuichi's arm that was around the back of his neck, releasing himself and then held it tight, staring at his idol with a warm smile with a little bit of blush before turning forward. "Come on, you still have to choose a song and you are actually slucking off, aren't you?" Shunji laughed, guiding Ryuichi to his room.

Atsushi wasn't one to notice things in front of the sight of food and Kou leaving with Erika was no exception. He noticed however that Ayame was the one to stay, in her cute and embarassing outfit on top of that, making him blush a little, feeling important and wanted. When Ayame dared to ask about a subject so forbidden, that only Erika knows about, Atsushi dropped his chopsticks in shock, something rare given his love for food, and then stared at her. No, Atsushi's family wasn't really functional or what everyone else expects. Sure, they are famous, rich and people with pride and kindness but that's just a front. In reality, they are nothing like this. Atsushi struggles to explain his complicated situation to Ayame, he is not sure yet if he can trust her, or how in the world he can explain he is the son of a mistress, hated by everyone in the family and is only used for his skill in singing. "My family is..." He gulps and then lowers his glance. "Well, they are good folk. My stepmother especially loves children, so um... She always cherishes us. I also have a younger sister and a much older brother. Actually, my sister attends this school as well. She is a first year, Korijinn is her name." Yeah, that answer should suffice, it's not like he lied. Atsushi's step sister, Korijinn, may be the only person in that household to actually like him. "What about yours then?"

As Daisuke was finally untied and started explaining the situation, Kou glanced briefly towards Erika, shocked to see her real self and attitude but he welcomed it nontheless. A death glare from her reassured him it was meant to be kept a secret and Kou nodded, scared at the repercussions. "Well, Suzu is a bitch!" Erika yelled to everyone's surprise and continued. "No, that's not okay. Look at yourself! Just what the fuck she did to you... Oh... She is going to pay, principal's daughter or not." At this point, Erika was clenching her fist in anger, wondering if she and Atsushi with their resources could do something about this incident. Suzu has to learn her place and Erika... has a plan. A sly grin appeared on her face that made Kou feel uncomfortable and added. "That Ryuichi's your friend, right? Sure, he can help... Know where he is now? Don't you worry dear, I'll take care of it."

"Well... Um... I'll... Head to the dorm." Kou responded as he rubbed his head, confused by the whole situation yet infuriated his friend and roommate had to experience something like that. Suzu was his composer, Kou knew he had to take responsibility somehow, maybe try teach her what she did was wrong. He would call her later to meet.

((will make a sheet for korijinn soon))
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Mar 2017, 1:12 am
"Impulsive?" Ryuichi asked. He had never really thought of himself as an impulsive person. Then again, he did kind of make a hasty assumption about everything. "I guess I am a little bit. Sometimes I don't think things through, but I won't quit without talking to you first," he said as he rubbed the back of his head and smiled at Shunji. He kind of dragged behind a step as Shunji began pulling him along. "I'm not slacking off... much," he mumbled, pouting a little as he followed his partner. "Besides, I have no idea what to even sing yet." He sounded kind of nervous. It wasn't that he had stage freight or anything, but he was nervous about changing his style of music and what his teachers were going to think since there was always one sitting in on the recording sessions, always judging them. "Where are you dragging me to anyway?" He asked as they headed to the dorms, having yet to see Shunji's room.

Ayame waited patiently for an answer with a smile on her face. "Your mother sounds like a nice person. What about your father?" She asked, not really meaning to pry into his personal life but just wanted to get to know him a bit better and about how he lived. "You'll have to introduce me to your sister sometime," she said as she sat up in her seat. Her smile suddenly faded as he asked about her family. Now it was her turn to try and explain things, except she didn't have much to hide. It was just a touchy subject for her. She turned her gaze to the side, not wanting to see that sorry look that everyone gave her when she spoke about this. "I'm an only child. My parents died when I was about four. Someone broke into our house to rob us and that was how things ended up. I spent about a day just hiding until the police finally came and found me under my parents bed." She paused for a moment, remembering how she had stayed in that room with her parents bodies and how she was much too scared to leave. "No one wanted to take me in, coming up with excuses that they were too busy and didn't have time for me or that they didn't have the room, so I ended up in an orphanage. No one wanted to adopt me, so I stay and help them out. Take care of the other kids and work to earn my keep." It wasn't the most pleasant story to tell, but she didn't want people to feel sorry for her. She worked hard all on her own to get here and she was still working hard to change her life. A small, yet sad smile crossed her lips. "It's not all bad though. The kids that come and go think of me as a big sister and their smiles are the only reason that I don't give up on my dreams. I want to show them that just because life is hard it doesn't mean they can't become whatever they want and change their future."

Daisuke was a little surprised by Erika's choice of words. Not the most lady like, but he did like that she was at least being herself. He let out a sigh as he looked at her. "It looks worse than it feels...," he said in hopes to calm her down a bit. "Yeah, but I'm not sure where he is. I think he and your friend share a room," he said, taking about Atsushi. He looked over at Kou and smiled a little. "Thanks for coming Kou. I'll catch up to you in a bit," he said, wanting to see what Erika was up to as he waved goodbye to his friend. Once Kou left the room, he looked at Erika again. "Don't stoop to her level. She isn't worth the effort," he said, hoping she wasn't about to try anything reckless. Maybe he should try to change the subject to get her mind off things. "Besides, when I was tied up I just pretended you were punishing me so it made things a lot easier to deal with," he said while rubbing the back of his head nervously, averting his eyes away from her as he blushed a little by his admission.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 11 Mar 2017, 9:29 am
Several thoughts had passed Shunji's mind as they were walking towards their dorm, but mainly one was insistant; Ayame's words. Ryuichi was a 3rd year, his life full of unwanted responsibilities simply because he was born into a rich family. Shunji on the other hand... Well, his life hasn't been so blessed compared to Ryuichi's as he feels. When his parents discovered he was gay, they didn't particularly seem angry nor happy but because of the neighborhood's whispers they had to sent Shunji away in order to not humiliate his family further. Well, joke's on them. He shares his dorm with two other men now. Ryuichi though... Shunji is still not sure about his feelings; He is scared. The memory is still fresh in his mind, how his supposed boyfriend forced himself into him, how he was used like a toy when he asked for them to break up, his much older boyfriend experimenting on his ass, trying to stuff anything that fitted. They had reached room 112. Shunji takes a deep breath to shake his thoughts off and then smiles at Ryuichi, unlocking the door. "I'm scared what I will actually see..." The composer says with a shiver, knowing Kou always loved to leave his belongings on the floor and never pick them up. Yeah, it was no different now as Shunji had stepped accidentally on a wig when he turned on the lights. "Like... Things as this." He continues from his previous sentence, his eyes full of disgust as he raised the purple wig. Last time he had found a thong and feels blessed Ryuichi hadn't seen that sight. "Anyway. You don't even know what to sing yet..." Okay, he didn't really say that out loud though he wanted to. Shunji felt he had to make his singer feel comfortable, not rush him with picking a song and such and then... His eyes fell on an invitation dropped on the floor. "Huh?" He wondered, kneeling to to grab it and then read it. Oh, what a perfect timing. Shunji almost wanted to snap his fingers. "Well, it seems Ats- *cough* Kris is having his annual party again. Wanna go? The guys already got an invitation though I got nothing?" Did he forget? Probably, that's just how Atsushi is. "But, well... You are already both of you 3rd years. You must have been to his parties countless times..." Shunji's eyes fell into depression as he wanted to accompany Ryuichi to this event. "What a shame, I really like the fireworks and the pool!" Though what is burned into his mind from last year, is walking on two 3rd years having sex in a bedroom that he mistook for a toilet. Good times.

A soft sigh escaped Erika's lips upon hearing Daisuke's wounds weren't as bad as they seemed. God, she felt she had to kill this bitch Suzu. Wait, what is the relationship between her and Daisuke anyway? They are certainly not a couple but a composer and a singer. Well, it doesn't matter, Erika doesn't like to complicate things and therefore she gives herself a reason to act like that with Daisuke. The reason being, what Suzu did was awful and she needed to pay for her deeds even though Daisuke insisted on not falling to her level. "Oh look at you, how cute. You don't even have the guts to say something like that without averting your eyes." Erika smirked, turning Daisuke's chin to face her if allowed. Little things such this made her happy. Though, again, she repeats in her mind, their relationship is stricktly professional. Their little words were only a teasing, that's what she thought. "Alright then, because you made this confession I won't persue Suzu. Can you get up?" She offered her hand with a sly smile, knowing to well she wouldn't keep her promise. Atsushi's party would be the perfect oportunity to set things right and oh boy everyone was invited.

Atsushi wasn't very fond of their subject, talking about his family wasn't exactly something he could say with a smile on his face and yet he tried his very best. His father though, oh that's where things got interesting. He remarried a woman his age only to have an affair with a much, much younger woman. It wasn't fair for any of them and especially Korijinn and him. To Ayame he simply replied that he is a serious man with business always set on his mind, that's why he is a little distance. Not a lie, not an absolute truth. However, Ayame's story didn't seem to make the mood any better. Atsushi was soft and gentle at heart resulting in shedding uncontrolable tears. Thank God nobody could recognise his everyday appearance and thank God Erika wasn't there because Kris' perfect image would be tarnished. Atsushi grabbed a tissue from his tray and started blowing his nose loudly, his face pure red from crying. That is when a woman almost jumped at them, glaring at Ayame furiously. "Is it you who made my brother cry?!" Wait. A neko? Korijinn tilts her head in confusion for a moment, as the woman's outfit obstructed her thoughts. Her brother seem to gather around him all sorts of people, though her big crush was on Kou. "A neko dares to bother my brother?!" She repeats, to which Atsushi glances at her also confused, blowing his nose again and wiping his tears. Their expressions and reactions were so similar and they weren't even related. "Um, it's alright Korijinn. She is a friend and just told me a sad story... You-You can go back to your friends." Korijinn glared at him as if she thought he was lying and then back to Ayame, almost hissing. "Fine." She crossed her arms and then leaned closer to Atsushi and whispered. "By the way, you invited ALL of your friends to the party, right?" And she put emphasis on the word all because she knew her brother was forgetfull and oh dear God, what would happen if Kou never got the invitation?!
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 12 Jan 2018, 10:09 pm
Ryuichi glanced at the door. Now that he had thought about it, he had never actually visited anyones room the entire time he had gone to school here. Not even to see Daisuke. He was so used to pushing people away that he never really thought about what it was like to have someone care about him, even if it was just a little bit. He cocked his head to the side when Shunji said he was scared by what he would see, not fully understanding until the boy opened the door and he noticed the purple wig on the floor. Then again, he wore a wig on stage, but this looked like a woman's wig. He reached down and picked it up, taking a moment to brush out the tangles with his fingers. "Looks like you guys have some fun behind closed doors," he joked before walking over and setting it down on the couch so it wouldn't get ruined. "My mind has been a little preoccupied. I'll be ready for the recording session in a few days though." He slid his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the back of the couch, looking over at his composer with a smile to try and reassure him. "What's that?" He asked as Shunji picked up the invitated to read it. "Oh. Another one of his famous parties huh?" He didn't seem too enthused by it from the tone of his voice. "Actually... I've never gone to a party before. My father thinks it is a waste of time. Well, that's not completely true. I've been to a few of his business parties before for show, but no one is my age at those. Just a bunch of stiffs in suits," he explained, shrugging his shoulders and brushing it off as if it wasn't that big of a deal. He smiled a little as he tried to imagine what it was like. "You can have my invitation. I won't be able to go anyways. My father is having me come home for a small get together for his wife." No, he never would call that woman mom or mother. Ryuichi always referred to her as 'my father's wife' or 'his father's fling' when speaking about her. Sometimes going as far as calling her a gold digger. She was after all only a few years older than him. It was just too weird. "Besides, you sound like you want to have some fun." Actually, he kind of wanted to go, just to see what all the fuss was about, but he seemed a little concerned about his father's opinion on the whole thing.

Ayame nodded when Atsushi explained what his father was like. "Er... you don't need to cry. It really isn't that big of a deal," she said, pouting a little. This was the exact reason she didn't normally tell people about her past because they always gave that sad puppy dog expression and cried sympathetically. She leaned back as the sudden woman came over and began glaring at her, shocked by the sudden anger she felt. "Uh..." She narrowed her eyes, giving the girl a 'fuck off' expression. "I don't believe what we are discussing is any of your business kid. And yes, a 'neko dares to bother your brother' because I am his composer," she said, mocking the girl a little. She wasn't about to take shit from this little girl, even if it was her idol's sister. And she didn't do anything wrong, so she had every right to defend herself. As Korijinn leaned in to whisper to her brother, she flipped the girl off with a very unamused expression by her conclusion. Sure, Ayame could be a bitch, but she wasn't the type to go down without a fight first. She then closed her eyes with a smile upon just barely catching the whisper. "Of course he did. I'm going to be there!" She was just trying to piss Korijinn off now by announcing that even if she was only going to basically service Atsushi. By making it seem like they were close in some way might just make this girl hate her even more, but the girl had really rubbed her the wrong way. Actually, maybe she could use that to her advantage in a way.

Daisuke shyly looked at her as Erika held his chin, blushing a bit as she said he was cute. God she was adorable. "Y-yeah. I can get up," he said as he slowly got up, still rubbing his wrists and trying to push through the pain without making it too noticeable. He really didn't want to worry her anymore than he already had. "I... think I'm going to go back to my room and lay down for a bit before she comes back," he said, rubbing his head with a smile and using his other hand to hold his side. "How'd you figure out where I was anyways?" He asked, slowly making his way back to the dorms with her and hoping she would let this go before things got any worse. Last thing he wanted was for her to get on Suzu's bad side. (sorry his isn't as long. I kept drawing a blank trying to extend it T-T )
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum