Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) Empty Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai)

Tue 04 Feb 2014, 7:13 am
Ryuichi stood off stage, waiting for his moment to shine in his three years at this school. Over the summer from second to thrid year, they idols have to submit a song that they wrote and sing for the new arrivals. The principle gets to choose the one she likes best. And he got lucky to be chosen, especially since there are people better than him. This song was from his heart based on his past experience with a certain someone. Not to mention that whoever was assigned to be his composer this year, each year getting a new one, would get to see what he was made of. Though he was short, he was one of the ladies favorite for his cute boyish looks. He knew the boy's name, first time getting a boy as a composer, but had never met him and wouldn't til later today. Shunji Kimura. The principle predermined pairings based on personality. Sometimes they were opposites. Sometimes they were a perfect match. He hadn't experienced the match part of it and doubted he would with another guy, at least, he thought. Maybe professionally, they would get along. But, he wasn't looking for a friend or companion.

Ryuichi snapped out of it as he was being cued on stage. This hadn't been his first time on stage, but that didn't mean he wasn't nervous singing his song for the first time. This song was about him. And he was ready to see what everyone thought. He took a deep breath, walking out onto the dark stage. He closed his eyes, the curtain rose and the music played as he began to sing.
Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab (It's a little weird but he's a huge fan of anime so pretend that this is on the screen in the background)

Ayame walked around through the crowd. This was her first year here. She was staring down at a piece of paper stating her classes and idol she would be working with.  Atsushi huh? She wasn't sure what to think. She stopped when the lights went out and looked up at the stage. The curtains rose. She had heard they did this every year. One third year got chosen to be the lucky guy or girl singing a song to the students, new and old. The guy on stage was pretty cute, but seemed pretty short for a guy. Definately not her type. She liked the bad boy and he didn't have that vibe on him. He had more of the cute boyish look at a lot of girls in the audience seemed to like. She put down her paper and watched, hearing a few of the girls calling out his stage name. Dark Angel. Seemed to fit him. He sure had that boy band angelic voice.

Daichi was in the back of the audience, more to stay out of the way from the girls cheering for the guy up on stage. He stood there with a smile on his face as he listened to the song. There were times when he was asked why he didn't become an idol. He had a decent voice and it wasn't that he didn't like to sing. It was that he had major stage fright. He always froze up. He looked down at his notepad. He had two idols this year. Erika Yukihara and Suzu Miyane. He didn't really looked forward to working with Suzu, but he would have to make due. That was his job as a composer. He was going to work with people he didn't want to and had to make them happy. He didn't know much about Erika though. This was a large school and unless you were either a fan of that specific person or extremely well known, you didn't stand out or get to perform as much as the others did. It wasn't fair. But that's how this school was. He looked back up at the crowd, then at the stage. He wanted his songs to be heard by everyone someday. That was his dream.

Suzu stood in the doorway of the auditorium with an unapproachable atmosphere. She had her arms crossed, staring right at Ryuichi. They say looks can kill, well hers went further than that. Her's came with a grudge. It should've been her on stage. She snapped her fingers, walking out of the room followed by several guys who always seemed to be around her most of the time. She didn't want to hear a second more of that sorry excuse for an idol's music.

A couple girls pushed their way closer to the stage. One of them bumped into Shunji on their way by. "Oops! Sorry!" The blonde giggled and put her focus back on stage. "We love you Dark Angel!" They both screamed, jumping up and down in excitement. "Oooh, I'm so jealous of his voice," the brunette stated. She was obviously an idol. The blonde whined. "I know, I wanted so bad to be his composer. It's not fair!" The brunette giggled at her friend. "A lot of girls did. He's like one of the top five most desired in this school by both men and women. Something about his music almost makes you love him more cuz it's always from the heart." The blonde nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Even for us composers, unless you know what it feels like to be in love, you can't write a song that draws you in." "Come on, let's see if we can get closer. Maybe he'll notice us and we can get his number," the brunette suggested, grabbing her friend and continued pushing their way towards the stage.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) Empty Re: Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai)

Fri 07 Feb 2014, 7:49 pm

Shunji was standing down the stage, blending in with the crowd. He had plain looks while most people looked so flashy. He was listening to Ryuichi singing, and he was amazed by his voice even though he didn't like this genre of music. He couldn't help it, he was romantic. While listening, his mind was running elsewhere. He remembered when he first found out he would be Ryuichi's composer, he was kind of shocked by intrigued by the challenge. He knew his name and appearance, but never had a chance to talk to him. He never did really admire him though, just acknoledged his voice. 'Was it the right choice? Can I really match my type of music with his?' he kept wondering. Well he had made the decision to go meet him when he would get off the stage, he had to talk to him, meet him. But he was a bit afraid of Ryuichi's reaction. Would he welcome him? Would he kick him out because of their different tastes in music? Well, for now he just closed his eyes and listened to Ryuchi's voice. Even though he didn't like the rhythme, he liked Ryuichi's voice.

Kris was dressed up in his idol clothes, he sure was standing out! Many girls whispered near him, gossiping about him and others just admiring him. Erika stood right next to him and she gently poked him. Kris glanced at her and almost dropped his mouth, but he tried to remain composed and so he teased her "Wow, you wear again flashy clothes to stand out, you really love attention, don't you?" Erika glared at him and then laughed "You idiot!" she then continued "Listen to him, he sure is interesting don't you think?" Erika said, meaning Ryuichi's appearance on stage. Kris glanced at Ryuichi for a second and then laughed back at Erika "There is no way he is better than I am. What does a brat like you know?" he replied. Erika smirked and then brushed past him, walking back" We will see..." and left Kris only to find her way in front of Daichi who was standing in the back.

Erika spotted Daichi and then put on her fake smile and walked right next to him, speaking calmy "I really like his voice, don't you also?" she said, referring to Ryuichi as she folded her hands in a cute way. "You know me I think, or in case you don't... I'm Erika!" she said cheerfully, extending her hand to him with a big fake smile. She then continued "I heard you will be me and Suzu's composer, I can't wait to work with you." she really didn't mean any of these words. She just wanted to do her job, whatever the conditions. She didn't care about the composer, eventually she would pressure them to follow her orders. Not many knew about her real self though, and who knows if there would be any exception.

Shunji was suddenly interrupted from his imagination by being pushed. He glanced at the girls and in awkwardness, he rub the back of his head. "I'm sorry, it's my fault for standing here like an idiot." even though it wasn't his fault, he was kind enough to take the blame. He then listened to the girls and lowered his head with a sigh, thinking again if it was really good idea to be Ryuichi's composer. Now he wasn't just afraid of Ryuichi's reaction, but also scared of his fans. 'I wonder if I will get to see him today at this rate...' he thought while listening at the gierls who wanted to step closer to Ryuichi.

Last edited by Aominecchi on Sun 27 May 2018, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai) Empty Re: Stay Idol and Keep Your Composer (Aidoru de, shukuhaku sakkyoku shite kudasai)

Sun 21 Dec 2014, 10:51 pm
As he finished his song, he smiled at the audience. Even the people that didn't know him personally always saw a different side to him when he was on stage. He loved to sing and the stage was the only place he felt he could be himself. He headed off stage just as the principle walked onto the stage and was immediately greeted by the two fans. He seemed a bit nervous as he tried to avoid having a conversation with them. Ever since his heart was broken, he didn't really like being around girls, especially ones he knew were only attracted to him because of his voice. Technically he wasn't the best, but it was something about the emotion he put into it that won people over. He kept his hands up in an attempt to keep them from getting too close as he tried to be as nice as possible without telling the girls to back the hell off. When the principle started speaking, the girls finally left him alone and in turn he let out a sigh of relief. "I swear, they're all the same...," he mumbled as he glanced up at the principle who was going into how it was forbidden to have relationships. Many of the first years let out their usual disapproval to the matter. Though most would figure out that rule only applied to men and women and he knew as well as most of the third years how desperate some of these students would get. He had heard this speech twice before and honestly, he didn't want to hear it for a third. He turned and headed through a side door that led around to the back area of the stage as well as a few rooms to get changed in. He let out another sigh as he took his wig off and tossed it onto a table. He loosened his tie and slipped it off as well as his jacket and hung them on the back of a chair. He unbuttoned the top of his shirt when he heard someone knock on his dressing room door and decided to hold off on changing for the moment. He walked over to the door and opened it, looking up at the tall man outside of his room. "Can I help you?" He asked, looking a little confused as to why Shunji was there.

Ayame crossed her arms as the short concert ended and the principle began her speech. "No relationships huh? Kind of sucks that you get expelled for it," she couldn't help but comment, finding herself standing not too far from Kris. "Yeah, but you could always play for the other team if you're desperate enough," a girl next to her said with a giggle. Ayame gave the girl a weird look and shook her head. "Whatever floats your boat." The girl laughed and gave Ayame a pat on the shoulder before talking with one of her friends. Ayame looked over at Kris, noticing his flashy clothes and gave him a peculiar look. "What's with the get up pretty boy?" She asked as she looked him over from head to toe.

Daichi glanced at the girl who came up next to him and nodded in agreement. "Yeah. His voice knows how to draw you in," he said as he closed his eyes and smiled kindly to the girl. He gladly shook her hand as she introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you Erika. I'm Daichi," he said in a friendly tone. "It'll be an honor working with you. Though I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled when I found out I'd have to work with Suzu," he said with a nervous laugh. "I hear she can be a bit demanding." He looked back up at the stage for a moment, then looked back at Erika. "What type of music do you like to sing?"
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 15 Feb 2015, 8:24 pm
As soon as Ryuichi got off the stage, Shunji tried to follow him despite the mass of girls following the idol. There is no way he would stay to listen the Principal's speech for a second time. After strugglying to penetrate Ruyichi's female fans, he finally made it to the door. He adjusted his clothes, to look presentable and then gently knocked the door. He glanced up at Ryuichi and smiled nervously, thinking he was more handsome up to close. "Um... yes." he took his hands out of his pockets and wipped away his sweat at his forehead using his sleeve. "You have so many female fans I had to fight my way here." he said with a laugh as he extended his hand. "I... you must not know me. I'm your composer, Kimura Shunji. You have made yourself quite a legend around here." he finished with a smile and then added "May I come in?"

Kris was never tired of the Principal's speeches for some reason. Probably because he never gave attention to them; each year he felt like a first grader. His attention got distracted by Ayame, his mouth dropped as he glanced at her. She was quite beautiful but he was in no mood to talk to her, or anyone in general. He faked a laugh that seemed so realistic it was almost evil. He was a master at those things. "My get up?" he laughed again, inspecting his outfit, wondering what the fuck was wrong with his outfit, he found it perfect. "What about it?" he paused for a moment and then continued "Ah, so it works. Its brilliance attracted you." Kris then rubbed the back of his neck" Truth is, I have no idea how fashion works. I just wore whatever I found in front of me. You seem fashionable, maybe you could help me in the future. I'm Kris." he said with a grin, in an attempt to hide his anger over her question. He hates talking to people but he also has an image to keep. Plus, Ayame seemed like a good asset to have.

Erika giggled as realistically as she could when Daichi introduced himself to her. Truth to be told, Erika was bad at faking a laugh. Atsushi could always see behind her lies, maybe because they share the same nature. "Oh, no. It's an honor working with you!" and then smiled at Daichi's comment about Suzu before voicing her opinion. "I'm looking forward to working with both of you actually. It's an interesting combination and I'm so happy to be teamed up with you." Lies, she would be just fine with anyone. Erika had it for granted that she can control people. The only one she can't control so far is Atsushi. She lowered her head at his question, thinking of the possible answers. "Um... You know! I like catchy and girl tunes, ka-tching!" she answered with a giggle and a cute voice, making a pirouette. "Pink is my trademark color you know, I gotta live up to it! Hehe." Lies, she wanted to rock the world, rap like there is no tomorrow and swear as much as she likes. She hated pink, she hated cute stuff. It almost drove her crazy. "I hope our interests are similar."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:30 am
Ryuichi stared at the man for a brief moment. He took Shunji's hand and closed his eyes with a smile. "It's nice to meet you Kimura." He wasn't the type to call people by their first name unless he was close to them. Unfortunately, he didn't have any friends. He always pushes them away when they begin getting to close. He opened his eyes as he released the other boy's hand. "I wouldn't say legend. I've got as many fans as I do enemies," he said and laughed. "Sure. Come on in," he said as he motioned for Shunji to follow him inside. He walked over to the couch and sat down, crossing his legs indian style and putting his hands in his lap. "Seems like you know me a little bit. So why don't you tell me about yourself?" He asked. Honestly, he just didn't want to be rude. It was still the person he was going to work with for the rest of the year. The principal said if he chased this one off, she wasn't going to allow him to graduate. Ryuichi's sapphire eyes examined the man from head to toe for a moment which he waited for an answer. He felt a little more comfortable with this composer for some reason, though he couldn't place why. Maybe cause it was a guy? He looked up at Shunji and gave the man a gentle smile. "Come sit down. Might as well make yourself comfortable." Something about his smile almost seemed a bit...fake. It had been a long time since he truely smiled for someone and opened up to them.

"It's a bit flashy is all." Ayame crossed her arms and looked back up at the principal. "Attracted would not be the word I would use..." She closed her eyes with an annoyed sigh. "An idol with no fashion sense. Go figure," she said in a sarcastic manner. Her eyes opened and shot in Kris's direction. "You have got to be fucking kidding me," she said as soon as he introduced himself. She pulled out her form and looked it over. "Atsushi Honda. Not exactly what I was expecting." She looked up at him. "Looks like you'll be getting those fashion tips after all. I'm Ayame, your composer." She didn't seem too interested in him like most girls would be. Actually, her attitude had a tendency to attract the guys. She always 'played hard to get' as they put it. She didn't really care. "So mister Honda, what exactly do you sing?" She asked out of curiousity, figuring she should at least get to know him a little bit if she was going to be working with him.

Daichi watched the girl as she laughed. Though he didn't say anything, he could tell that Erika was faking it. "Glad to hear it," he responded with a smile. "Really?" He asked, still not completely convinced that she was telling the truth. His expression softened as he stared at the girl for a moment after she explained what she liked to sing. "Do you often lie to yourself like that?" He asked as he closed his eyes with a friendly smile. He wasn't as dumb as he looked. Actually, he was able to read her like an open book. It was something he was just always able to do. "Well, I can write that stuff for you, but if you want to try something different, all you need to do is ask." He opened his eyes and ran his fingers through Erika's hair, brushing it behind her ear. "You should wear your hair up. It suits you more," he said. He wasn't trying to flirt or anything. He was just generally a nice person who didn't mind telling a girl that she looked beautiful or would look good wearing something specific.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 16 Sep 2015, 1:36 pm
Shunji was taken by surprise as Ryuichi held his hand, he was usually awkward around people and this time wasn't an exception. "Ah...Nice to meet you too." he replied, feeling kind of welcomed as Ryuichi called him by his name instead of surname. Shunji himself didn't know if it was right to call him by his name too, so he preferred avoiding to say his name anywhere possible. He quietly listened to Ryuichi as he followed him inside, sitting on the chair across the couch. He always liked to keep a safe distance so that he wouldn't inconvenience others with his presence. Shunji  was stiff, probably because he wasn't used to having actual conversations with people. "Abo... About myself... Yeah... There isn't much to tell." he said in a tone so low that Ryuichi would be like to hear. He then continued "I love writing poems, ever since I was young. And I guess... That lead me into composing music too! I like composing love songs, or writing romantic poems and I really like to add instrumental music to my work... The girls think it's cute but the guys usually glare at me." he replied with an awkward grin as he took a deep breath, examining Ryuichi from head to toe, realizing their taste in music is a bit different. "But that doesn't mean I can't write songs for you! I'll do my best if you tell me what you like the most!" he hurried to add. Shunji sighed as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve and glanced Ryuichi one more time with a warm smile "Probably not the best introduction ever... I'm sorry. It's been a long time I have been assigned as a composer to an idol."

Atsushi glanced at Ayame for a split second, his thoughts going around on how to murder her later. 'God, I hate that woman.' he murmured for only himself to hear as she continued talking, even though all Atsushi could hear was 'Blah blah blah'. He only paused mimicking her inside his head when she called his name. "Yeah, that would be me." he answered with a smile full of pride. "What do you mean 'not what I was expecting' you bitc-" Atsushi quickly turned his back at Ayame as the word slipped out his mouth. "Shit" he said to himself before faking a cough and staring back at her, hoping she wouldn't notice. "I sing rock music. I love loud, electrifying music. Just as how much electrifying yourself are 'Miss' Miyazaki." he replied with a grin on his face, obviously trying to fake a flirt with the lady even though deep inside he wanted to kill her.

Erika kept faking a smile at Daichi, nodding her head to his question "Yeah...Don't my pink clothes give it away?" she replied in a cheerful tone, showing off her pink dress. She suddenly stopped swirling around and let go of the fabric she was holding, gasping at him, very, very surprised. "I don't know what you are talking about..." she said in a cute voice as she placed her fingers on her lips. "I like what I sing Mister Daichi." she replied as she lowered her head, avoiding Daichi's eyes. "I'm glad I have been assigned an experienced comp-" Erika paused as he ran his fingers through her hair unexpectedly. She closed her eyes for a moment, it was soothing. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes, staring back at Daichi with a strange smile. Half fake, half real, even she couldn't tell. "Well I hope we can cooperate well and create amazing songs together." she said as she turned her heels, ready to leave. Erika took her phone off her bag and started texting Atsushi.

To: Bling Bling Atsu

Seems like you are not the only one who can see through my lies. Razz
Just met my composer, Daichi Arata. He looks really plain to be honest.
But... I heard rumours that he really is good at what he is doing.
Does that mean i'll get more fans than you? Very Happy

Did you meet your composer?

PS. Don't fucking wear those silver boots again. A crow might steal you or something.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:38 am
Ryuichi noticed the man was a bit tense as he sat there, maybe because he felt nervous or intimidated. He strained to hear what Shunji said and tilted his head to the side curiously. "...Do you mind if I see some of your work?" He asked, sounding a bit intrigued when he found out Shunji liked to write love songs. Actually, he liked singing that type of music, but he had never openly admitted it to anyone. His eyes widened a little when Shunji said he would try to write his style of music. He turned his head away, avoiding the man's gaze. "I don't really have a specific type of music...my composers usually just write whatever they want for me," he explained, then thought of an idea as he turned his head and gave Shunji a smile. "Write whatever you want. I don't mind being a little well rounded when it comes to my singing," he said, not wanting to tell him straight out that he was really interested in singing something that had to do with love, dark or not. "Don't apologize...," he started to say, then gave a soft sigh. "Lemme guess, don't work well with others?" He asked, wondering if it was the same problem he had and if that was why the principal had stuck them together. "Don't tell me this is your last chance?" He said in a joking manner and laughing a little.

Ayame raised and eyebrow as a huge grin crossed her lips. "I'm sorry, would you mind finishing that sentence?" She asked and placed one hand on her hip, catching what he was going to say. Though unlike most, she took the word 'bitch' as a compliment. Her grin immediately faded as she forced back the nausea she felt from Atsushi's flirting. "For one, ew...please don't do that, it makes me sick when posers try to act all cool and flirty. And two, rock is what I write which is probably why I was stuck with you...," she said, then mumbled in a sarcastic tone as she turned her head away, "lucky me." She adjusted her glasses with her other hand. "Do me a favor and pay more attention to your performance instead of flirting with chicks and maybe we'll get along," she commented coldly and turned to walk away.

Daichi gave her a kind smile as he watched her twirl around. "You look cute in them," he said and pushed himself off the wall, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Do you now?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side curiously, having doubts that she actually did like singing that kind of music and wanted something more. "There was a hint of a real smile. I hope to see more as we work together," he said and turned, walking in the opposite direction from her. Daichi was always good with the ladies. Not that he purposely tried to flirt, but some called him a prince because he was so formal, romantic and kind. Not to mention that he also had the looks to go with the personality. It was just how he grew up and liked making people smile, both men and women. He had always been able to read people in a sense, probably being one of his best and worst traits. And yet, he had never had a girlfriend, because he was afraid. He hid it very well though. No one ever knew just how much emotional pain he kept buried inside him.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 18 Sep 2015, 11:21 am
Shunji nodded as he opened his backpack that had previously placed next to him. If one was too observational, they could see small red knitted hearts at the sides of the black fabric bag. He shuffled through the hundred notes of music inside and a few notebooks as he pulled one big leather dark red folder and then handed it to Ryuichi. "That's all the music I have composed so far in this school. I once composed a piece for Suzu Miyame. Her composer was sick for a week and I was the replacement. She is very tough and specific with her tastes but I managed to write a piece she actually liked. I think that's an achievement." he said with a faint laugh and then continued "So yeah... If I can please Suzu, then I can please your tastes too." Shunji always has been shy around strangers but once he gets closer with someone, he opens up. Somehow Ryuichi was radiating friendliness and Shunji liked it. He felt welcomed. "Um..." He hesitated to answer. "That's really something an idol tells me for the first time. Usually they just tell me what they like and I just follow their orders." He replied half jokingly not sure why Ryuichi would say that. He thought Ryuichi would only sing the music he likes. Shunji slightly nodded at his question, with a bit of embarrassment. "I do my job well I think. It's just that I don't really click with others. I'm very shy sometimes." he said and stared at the floor, slowly a smile forming on his face. "Actually no. The principal told me it is your last chance. He told me I must not let go of you no matter what. I think he really likes you."

Atsushi glared at Ayame, luckily escaping her question as his phone rang. It was a message from Erika. He cockily smiled at Ayame as he hit the 'reply' button and started typing back to Erika.

To: Eri

Why is everyone judging my taste in clothes?
You and that bitch Ayame seem to really like pissing me off.
OH yeah... Ayame is my composer.
Peachy.
I want to murder her.

Atsushi placed his phone in his pocket as he glared at Ayame, with a look full of hatred, masked with a smile. "Haha, I'm sorry. What did you say? I got distracted by my phone. Anyway... Yeah...I'm sorry but I just can't help it with a beautiful lady like you." He continued complimenting her even though Ayame made it obvious she hated it. "Rock..." he murmured as Atsushi saw her leaving. He quickly grabbed her arm in order to stop her and replied. "Listen, I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to working with you." he finished with a smile, a real one this time, and then let go of her arm, slowly walking away towards the school's cafeteria.

Erika kept glancing at Daichi confused. She placed her finger on her lips and then got closer to him. "I don't know what you are talking about. Really." she paused and then sighed, staring at the floor as she avoided eye contact. "That's me. I like what I do. And I like singing. More than anything else." Erika said with a small sigh as she saw Daichi leaving. "I hope I get to sing the music I like one day..." she murmured, observing Daichi into the distance until she couldn't see him any more. She suddenly gasped as a hand reached her shoulder from behind, screaming in horror. It was Atsushi. "Oh my God, I hate you! Don't ever do that again." Atsushi just kept laughing at her as some students turned around to see what the fuss was about. "Hey I'm going to the cafeteria to grab a drink. Care to come?" he replied with a chuckle but Erika shook her head. "No, thanks. I'm going to my dorm to rest. Besides there are so many people staring at me now... I need to hide because of you." and then left with a turn, embarrassed that had everyone's eyes on her. 'Damn you Atsushi. You will pay for this.'

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 9:45 am
Ryuichi watched as the other boy rummaged through his bag, catching a glimpse of something red and tilted his head to the side. 'What's with the hearts?' He thought, deciding not to ask his question out loud. He leaned forward and took the folder from Shunji, but he couldn't help but notice the other music as he listened to the boy. "Suzu is pretty hard to please. That's impressive," he complimented as he opened up the folder and scanned it's contents and couldn't help but smile a little. "Hmm..." He soon lifted his head to look back at Shunji and stood up, walking over to him and handing him the folder. "You don't seem all that shy to me at the moment." He let out a soft sigh, his smile fading as he thought about it. Should he be honest with Shunji? Or should he fake a smile and dismiss the subject? He decided to go with option two as he forced a smile. "Well, I look forward to working with you then," he said and sat down in the chair next to Shunji. His curiosity had gotten the better of him as he reached down and snagged one of the random notebooks full of music without even bothering to ask Shunji first. Besides, he wanted an excuse to change the subject before the boy decided to ask why it was his last chance. He flipped through the pages until one finally caught his eye and took a moment to read it. "You write way better music than what those other idols have requested," he said and suddenly smiled as he looked at Shunji. "Do you mind if I hold onto this for a bit?"

Ayame raised an eyebrow as he stopped her suddenly and looked at Atsushi's hand, then up at him coldly. "...whatever," she mumbled as he walked away. She turned and began walking the opposite direction towards the dorms where she bumped into someone she really didn't want to see. "Aya." Suzu smirked when she saw the girl, tilting her head slightly. "You look upset. Did something happen?" She asked, not really sounding like she cared. "What do you want?" Ayame asked, crossing her arms as she ignored the girl's question. "I can't want to see what's wrong with my little sister?" The hallway was empty, just the two of them. Ayame knew Suzu would never admit to anyone that she had a half sister going to this school. She didn't want any bad rep from her little sister and only ever said it out loud when they were alone like this. Then again, Ayame wasn't about to complain. She didn't want people to know her sister was the bitch of the school anyways. "What do you want?" Ayame repeated coldly. Suzu giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing. Just wondering how things went with that cute little idol of yours." Ayame stood there, staring at Suzu. She knew her sister was jealous and couldn't help but smirk. "Jealousy is an ugly thing dear sister." Suzu's smile faded as she narrowed her eyes at Ayame, then confidently declared, "Jealous? I could have anyone I want. It's not my fault you get stuck with the low lives of the school." With that, Suzu walked passed Ayame. "He's a lot better than you," Ayame said and continued towards her dorm. Suzu looked over her shoulder, shocked by what the girl said. Her shock soon turned to anger as she turned back and continued walking towards the cafeteria, passing Erika on the way.

Daichi didn't believe a word, but humored the girl by smiling and giving a nod. "If you say so," he said, waving to her as he continued walking. He walked into the cafeteria and went to talk to some of the other composers. Some of them suddenly looked uncomfortable and he turned to see why only to spot Suzu walking towards him. He put on a charming smile as he turned around to face her. "Hello Suzu. Is there something you need?" He asked curiously, tilting his head to one side. Suzu smiled as she stopped in front of him, putting her hand on her hip. "Just came to see my newest composer and make sure you weren't going to screw me over," she said and smirked. Daichi could hear the boys he was talking to whispering behind him, but couldn't make out what they were saying. "I have no intentions of that for you and Erika," he said, closing his eyes with a smile. "Hmph. Well, as long as I'm in the spotlight, I could care less about the other girl." Daichi opened his eyes at her statement, though his smile remained. "Actually, I'm going to make sure you both are equals when on that stage," he said. Suzu started laughing. "Funny. Me and her, equals. Just do your job orphan boy and we won't have any problems," she said and turned to leave. Daichi's smile faltered for a split second when she called him an orphan, but he quickly regained his composure as she walked off. "Harsh," one of the boy's said and crossed his arms. "I feel bad that you have to work with Suzu of all people," the other one commented. "It won't be all bad. I'll be working with Miss Erika as well," Daichi said and smiled at them, making the two boy's exchange curious looks.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 9:22 pm
Shunji nodded with his signature laugh, the smiling eyes, to Ryuichi. "I know, right?" he paused, helping Ryuichi navigate through the countless pages. They were all very neat written, at least on that notebook because the others were a mess. The red leader book was his 'official' work. "Let me see..." He said and flipped to the last few pages. Starla - Hitohira No Hanabira. Composed by Shunji Kimura, sung by Suzu Miyame. Shunji pointed at the title. "That's the song I wrote for Suzu. It has rock roots meaning I can write similar things for you. Just tell me what you want and I'll make it happen." Shunji's cheeks turned red at Ryuichi's question. "Ah... Oh well... At first I'm very shy but once I get to meet someone I basically can't stop talking." He smiled, looking into the boy's blue eyes, getting lost. "I'm going to try my hardest to make you shine on stage." Soon after, Shunji glanced at Ryuichi who snatched his notebook, not saying anything. Not that he minded anyway. There wasn't anything to hide besides his diary, the notebook with the hearts, which he was very embarrassed about. "I usually try to please them. I'm just a composer, I'm not the one who shines, they are. So... I have to write the music they like." He nodded with a smile again full of bliss. "Of course, hold it for as long as you like. Just, please, don't lose it. I don't have any backup of this." he paused, staring into the blue once again. Damn these eyes just drew him in. No wonder he was considered a sex symbol. He gulped. "Well..." Shunji slightly raised his wrist, checking the time. "I shouldn't bother you any more, plus it's late and I'm hungry. I should head to the cafeteria." he said, organizing his bag.

Atsushi bought some random ramen from one of the many vending machines and starting eating it like savage, his face was full of food. If Atsushi wasn't normal looking when he is not singing, well, his image now would be shuttered forever. The other students did not recognise him at all. Erika titled her head over to Suzu as she passed her by, smirking as to why she seemed so furious. She soon found Atsushi, it wasn't that hard actually, Erika could hear him munching before even entering the cafeteria. "Gosh." She said, stealing a pack of ramen from him. "You eat like a savage." she added with a disgusted expression. "It's not my fault I'm so hungry..." slurp "And the food is so good!" slurp. Erika raised her eyebrow at him, gently opening the package. "Yeah... Food. From the vending machine. Must be very healthy." she replied sarcastically, deciding not to tell Atsushi there was food on his cheek. "Anyway. What happened with your composer? You didn't seem very happy about her." Atsushi, suddenly dropped his food, resulting to Erika gasping. It was a rare sight for Atsushi to let go of food. "That bitch." he replied in anger, raising his chopstick as if it were a sword. "How dare she say that to me?" he glared furiously on his food, stomping on it with his chopstick. "Just who does she think she is? Sure, she plays hard to get as if I'm interested in her, she is a piece of shit." He just kept poking and stabbing his food in anger, gathering some stranger's eyes on him. Erika glanced around, noticing they had become the centre of attention and sighed. "Atsushi please stop being the clown of the school again. I got an image to keep." she said and crossed her arms with a sigh, hoping there wouldn't be any unnecessary drama because of his actions..
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 25 Sep 2015, 5:49 pm
Ryuichi watched as the other boy showed him the song and tilted his head to one side as he noticed how neatly put together everything was compared to the other notebooks. He leaned a little closer to Shunji so he could get a closer look at the lyrics. "I remember this one. I usually don't like her singing, but I really loved this song," he said and smiled. Ryuichi looked up at him, their faces only inches apart. A lot of the girls described his eyes looking like sapphire jewels. "I had no idea who wrote this. Suzu doesn't exactly like to share the credit, so half the time, no one knows who her composers are." His smile faded a little, averting his eyes as he thought about what he wanted. "Shine huh?" He looked back into Shunji's eyes, but his smile was clearly fake. "How exactly do you make a fallen angel shine?" He asked curiously before sitting up straight again and turning his head away. "But what's northern star to do when it's the only one who shines? It's not as bright if the other stars weren't there to help show it off," he said and leaned back, putting one arm over the back of his chair as he looked back at Shunji. He had a bad habit of using poetry sometimes. He either made it up, or used quotes. He had no idea Shunji like poems though, it was just something he did on occasion and the girls seemed to like it. They all thought it was romantic, though it confused him as to why they thought that. He never considered himself a romantic. "I won't. I just wanted a chance to get a better insight on what you actually like to write," he explained. He gave a nod when Shunji said he was going to leave, but before he could say anything, he heard a soft knock on the door and looked over as it opened.

Daichi smiled as he looked at the two. "Am I interrupting shorty?" He asked Ryuichi. "No...and who're you calling shorty?" Ryuichi asked, sounding slightly annoyed. Daichi laughed as he walked over and put his hand on Ryuichi's hair, pushing his head down a little and messing up his hair. "How many times have I told you to relax and quit being so uptight?" Daichi asked and closed his eyes with a smile. "Cut it out!" Ryuichi snapped as he shook away Daichi's hand and tried to fix his hair. Daichi laughed at Ryuichi's reaction before looking at Shunji. "You must be Ryu's composer. Don't fall for his nice guy act. He's a pain in the ass. I'm Daichi by the way," he said, closing his eyes with a smile as he held out his hand. "Hey! Don't go telling him lies!" Ryuichi glared at him, but Daichi just laughed. He liked making Ryuichi angry because he thought it was cute.

Ayame arrived at her room and went inside. She had the room to herself as far as she was aware this year, but she wasn't complaining. She went into her room and collapsed onto her bed with her face buried in her pillow. This year was going to be miserable if she had to work with Atsushi. Then again...an image of him crossed her mind and she blushed slightly. "He was kind of cute," she mumbled into her pillow, but quickly shook away the thought. She got up, changing her clothes into an over sized shirt that came down mid-thigh that covered the fact that she wasn't wearing anything other than underwear. She took her glasses off and laid down. 'Guys like him aren't interested in girls like me anyways, so that thought is going to be buried and forgotten,' she thought, hoping no one would bother her because she was definately not someone who woke up easily and she hated people seeing her when she was still half asleep. She closed her eyes and slowly began to drift off to sleep.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 09 Oct 2015, 6:18 pm
Shunji stopped at Ryuichi's question. He turned around and briefly glanced at Ryuichi with a faint smile. 'You shine much more than you think Ryuichi. Just believe in yourself.' He thought, slowly his smiling getting bigger. "I can't help but notice that people are like stars. Everyone shines in their own way. And maybe some appear dimmer. But that's just because they're further off and we're not looking close enough. Some stars don't realize how they're shining. They were blinded by how great their light is, how great they shine, and now they can't see it anymore." He replied back with a poem and his big signature smile that could send ladies to Heaven. "Good night." Shunji added as his made a step awkwardly standing a few inches away from Daichi. "I'm sorry." He mouthed, heading quickly for the door only to glance back at the source of menace. Shunji nodded, extending his hands toward Daichi with a faint smile. "I'm Shunji, you can call me Shun." He stared at Ryuichi with a laugh, then back to Daichi. "Don't worry, I'm not nice myself either." Shunji replied, heading towards the door once again, waving at the two before closing the door. After a long wall that Shunji always hated to do to reach his dorm -the school was fucking huge, he thought- he used his keycard to unlock the door. "So, room 112." He breathed out. 'I wonder who is my roommate this year. I hope not Akiraoka. That guy was so gross.' He thought, entering the dark room, searching for the light switch. "That place is huge, gosh." Shunji had no luck finding it and at this point he was very tired. He decided to walk around in the dark, finally finding a door with a bed nearby, not even caring if it was his. He lied down, not even undressing himself as he fell into deep sleep.

After a very 'light' meal for Atsushi's tastes, he headed out the cafeteria. Erika had abandoned him hours ago because of his intense burping. He took a note of stopping after coke No 16. He headed toward the dorm, everyone glancing at him with weird faces and even disgust. Thank God Atsushi was unrecognizable without his idol clothes. He was really a very different person on stage and off stage. Atsushi tried to unlock his room only to find out it was already open. He entered with a loud burp, staring at Daichi and Ryuichi who where at the shared space. (Room 218 - Shared Room - Left Ryu's room - Right Atsushi's room) "Hi -burp- One of you is my roommate. I'm Atsu -burp- shi." He said with a smile before throwing up on the floor. "Sorry, I guess I ate an expired sandwich from the cafeteria. It was so much good though. Definitely worth it."

After Erika abandoned Atsushi, in fear he would shred her flawless image, she walked to the dorm, finding Suzu inside her room. "Shit." She softly exhaled, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. 'Guess I'm stuck with her for this year.' She thought, ignore Suzu on her way to the bedroom. Truth to be told, Erika never had the chance to talk to Suzu, or anyone for that matter. It was just the rumors around the school about her, so everyone kept avoiding her as they found Suzu very competitive.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 6:10 pm
Ryuichi's expression softened a bit by the man's words. Shunji was a poet and with those words, made him already feel comfortable knowing that man was going to be his composer. He smiled a little and gave a nod to acknowledge the sorry and show him that it was alright. He and Daichi talked for a bit longer when he heard the door again and looked at Atsushi, a little disgusted by his entry. "And that's my cue to go," Daichi said after the man threw up. He put his hand on Ryuichi's shoulder and grinned. "Good luck. You're gonna need it," he said before excusing himself from the room. Ryuichi sighed and looked at the man in front of him. "I'm Ryuichi... and that was... gross. Make sure to clean that shit up before bed," he said, putting his hand on his head with a sigh. "How can a man like you be so popular with the ladies?" He asked, though it was more rhetorical. "Do me a favor and try to learn some fucking manners. Otherwise I don't want to be seen with you." With that, he turned and went to his room to get ready for bed. He wanted to keep to himself and the only way that was sure to work was to be a bit of an asshole.

Daichi held his stomach as he headed off to his room. Just the smell alone had made him nauseous. He almost felt sorry that Ryuichi was stuck with that man for a whole year. Almost. He pulled out his key and went into the room. It was still dark and he wondered if his roommate was even there yet, though it was getting close to curfew. "Maybe he went to bed already?" He asked himself as he went into his own room and set his stuff down. He flipped on the light and blinked, tilting his head to one side. Someone was in his bed? He moved a little closer and took a better look at who it was. "His name was... Shunji, right? Guess he's my roommate. Looks like he's out cold..." He smiled and stood up, grabbing a blanket and covering the other boy up. He wasn't called the push over or nice guy for nothing. He left the rest of his things and grabbed his notebook and a pen. He smiled at Shunji again as he flipped off the light and quietly closed the door. Instead of taking the other boy's room for the night, he went over to a desk in the living area and sat down, writing some notes and lyrics that came to mind. Eventually ended up falling asleep sitting at the desk.

Suzu didn't really acknowledge the other girl, but did scoff at the thought of having to share a room and work with her. She shut her book and stood up, going to her room with a slam of her door to show she wasn't happy about the situation. One thing she did realize though, she could have a much easier time sabotaging the woman.

(You can go ahead and skip it to morning if you want)
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:09 pm
After Atsushi had come back to his senses he waved at Daichi with a smile and he may deliberately or not have burped again as the other man was passing by. "I'm Atsushi and you are faux." The blond replied with a smirk, taking out his pocket a tissue and started cleaning up his mess. "Whoah." Atsushi gasped at his roomate's remark, staring up at him from the floor. "Who says I want to be seen around with you? What a joke." He responded as he was scrubbing the stains hard. "How can a man be so popular with the ladies..." He then softly started mimicking Ryuichi's voice, careful not to be heard. "How are YOU popular with the ladies more like it." He kept on and on... At this point his roomate might as well be asleep, or listening to Atsushi's nagging.

Pitch dark. That, the room was. Shunji was a loud and heavy sleeper. Just as Daichi entered their room, Shunji let out a loud snore, turning to his side and then mumbling in his sleep in an unknown language. "Stars... So bright. Turn down.... star..." The light penetrated Shunji's eyes, making him twitch his eyes. "Aww... Erika..." He mumbled again as Daichi covered him with a blanket, his voice almost sounding erotic. He quickly turned to his side and hugged the pillow, a big smile forming on his lip. "Yeah... Drawer. Sun...sjal... gjia." Slowly his words turning into nonsense.

7AM. The sound of the alarm could be heard across the room. A kawaii, annoying sound. Shunji woke up with a groan, glaring at his surroundings, trying to find the source of this satanic music. "Lala Lulu?" He muttered in hate as he stood up, realising the source was from the bathroom. With a confused look he glanced over Daichi who was asleep on his desk and then back to the bathroom's door. 'Did he forget his phone inside? This alarm is so fucking annoying.' Shunji thought and in all honesty he hated Lala Lulu, an anime character. He took a breath and finally opened the door, only to see Kou doing aerobic using the Lala Lulu song. Shunji's jaw dropped, staying silent for a few seconds. "Who- Who are you?" He dared to ask, examing the boy from head to toe, not realizing it was a he and not she. "This is the boys dorm..." He continued, Kou still doing aerobics and stretching his legs, his skirt going up, revealing his underwear. "Da-Daichi!" He managed to scream before fainting from shock.

"Oh?" Kou wondered, not realizing he had spectators. He turned off the music and laughed at the fallen Shunji. "What happened to you? You will get a cold down there." He retorted and knelt, grabbing the man's arm, dragging him back to his bed.

"Wow..." Erika muttered, not expecting Suzu to act like that. Sure, they hated each other but they never made their feelings known to each other. "Don't think I like this either." She headed towards her bed, tossing her bag on it and then took off her jacket. She then grabbed her pajamas and sighed. "Just make sure you don't get in my way." She finally added, standing up and heading towards the bathroom to change clothes.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Oct 2016, 6:26 am
Ryuichi reached over and shut off his alarm. He stretched and yawned, not looking forward to this mornings practice. It was mainly to get to know the person or people you'd be working with for the year and try to match up each other's styles. Basically, so you can stay on the same page. He slowly got out of bed and sighed before going and taking a quick shower. He got dressed and grabbed his toothbrush, shoving it in his mouth as he headed out of the room. He glanced over at where the man had gotten sick, then looked at Atsushi's door before rolling his eyes. 'This is going to be a very long year...' He grabbed his guitar before going back to his room and finishing up brushing his teeth. When he was finished, he grabbed his bag and left. He went out to the garden, not in any rush to go meet Shunji. He also knew that no one would really be out there at this time. He found a secluded spot in the garden, taking a moment to look around. Ryuichi pulled out his phone and took a moment to stare at the picture of a girl on there. Memories of her came flooding back and he quickly shook his head, putting away his phone. He sighed again, adjusting his guitar and began singing a fairly sad song... one of true love, knowing that was something he could never himself obtain. That doesn't mean he can't hope... right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0pbW-fUWLI

Daichi glanced over at the man sleeping there and wondered if he liked Erika or something. Not that he really wanted to know what kind of dream Shunji was having about her. He sighed, soon falling back to sleep only to be woken up the next morning to someone yelling his name. He sat up sleepily, rubbing his eyes as he looked back just as Kou was dragging the man in. "Kou? When did you get up?" He then looked down at Shunji and chuckled. "You probably scared the poor guy. You are kind of a trap after all," he said as he stood up and stretched his arms above his head. He walked over and patted Kou on the head as he walked out the door and went to find a quick snack. "By the way, cute outfit," he complimented. If it wasn't for the fact that he already knew Kou was a guy, he never would've guest. The man did make a very sexy chick. Even the straightest of guys had some kind of attraction to him. Daichi didn't mind playing along though. It was easier than talking with girls after all. He walked over to the couch, knowing he didn't have to meet his girls for another half hour and sat down. "By the way, have they told you who you're working with yet? If not, you can always tag along with me for the day," he suggested with a smile. [you know me, always willing to make more characters if need be lol but i can't at this moment]

Suzu looked at her watch as she headed down the hallway. She figured she would snag some breakfast before going through the usual routine. She pretty much avoided Erika all morning, not even wanting to try to get to know the woman. Not that she was thrilled with working with Daichi either. She went and got her food before sitting down with her little 'clique' group. Ayame was already in the cafeteria, but she was sitting alone. Of course, she watched the woman as she came into the room. Suzu's presence was very hard to ignore. Ayame sighed before taking off her glasses for a moment. She rarely ever did because she couldn't see a thing without them, but it definitely gave her a much more attractive look without them. She pulled out a hair tie and put her hair up in a pony tail, not really sure how today was going to go when she finally met up with Atsushi.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 02 Oct 2016, 10:15 am
Shunji could swear there were little Lala Lulus dancing around his head in a circle, singing that purely satanic song he despised so much while being in a trance from the shock Kou gave him. He had to recover from this nightmare and so he blinked, making a sound of relief as Daichi came to the rescue, or so he believed. "Da... ichi..." Shunji almost lifelessly repeats, daring to stare at Kou once more, not really understanding what his roomate meant by that guy, girl, whatever he was, being a trap and then continues. "Is she your... girlfriend? In that case, should I leave you two alone?" He innocently asked after listening to Daichi's compliment on Kou's outfit, still oblivious to what the truth was and then procedeed to walk towards the door, briefly turning at the duo. "I... Um... Besides I think I should meet Ryuchi, well uh... Good luck!" Such awkwardness... Shunji's blush was so strong, Kou would compare it to a red rose but before he could say anything, the shy man was long gone.

"Ummm..." Kou exhaled, his voice sounding very manly in contrast to how he looked or even dressed like. "Well, I guess you are now my girlfriend." He continues his sentence jokingly while staring at Daichi, trying very hard not to burst into laughing while adjusting a few strands of hair behind his ear, accidentally revealing his own hair under the wing and then sighed, sitting next to Daichi on the couch. (this is what he looks like, minus the dress) "No, I don't have someone to work with yet. Besides, don't you already have like two idols?" Kou would answer with a laugh that was cut short by his train of thoughts. "Actually... Not a bad idea. Not a bad idea at all. Two idols, two composers. So which one do I take?" A grin escaped his lips as part of asking was to know which one Daichi favored, or even liked.

Meanwhile, a flustered Shunji was looking everywhere for Ryuichi, until he finally spotted him at the a very secluded spot in the garden, and so he rushed to his idol's side, breathless, but decided to remain quiet as he didn't want to disturb. He smiled at Ryuichi and then sat across him until he would stop playing. Such a melody, so sad yet comforting. Was Ryuichi having problems? Shunji was worried but not in a place to ask such things about. "I've never heard this tune before. Is it a so-" Shunji suddenly paused, wondering if he interrupted the man or if he wanted to be left alone and then rushed to change his sentence, almost ready to get up. "Umm, maybe I am bothering you. I can come by some other time..." Again, blushing. That boy was very shy around everyone but once people get to know him, he would toss the best jokes around.

At the cafeteria, Erika and Atsushi were together yet again. Wild rumors were circulating around the school, one of them being of a particular interest; Atsushi and Erika were secretly a couple. Of course, such thing would never happen as those two were best friends, their similar characters  being the thing that brought them together in the first place. There were whisperings and a few glances around them, an annoyed Erika crossing her hands at Atsushi. "I bet they are judging the way you eat. Will you put that pancake down? It's the seventh you have eaten this morning." Her voice calm yet austere, trying to ignore everyone around them as she knew really well what was their deal. "Why you bitc-" He would reply with his hand holding the next bite, only to drop it, his color changing to blue, as he had seen a ghost. "A- Ayame." He momentarily stutters, followed by a forced, awkward smile, making a poor attempt to keep his image, or his shit together, in fear of having his true self exposed. "Good morning! Those glasses, you don't know how beautiful you look in them. And today you are sporting a ponytail, have I told you I love ponytails?" Erika wanted to throw up at his fake compliments but other girls in Ayame's place would definitely faint of happiness. How could such a gross man be a ladies man, was something that she never understood. "Ummm. Right." She glares briefly at him and then stands up, awkwardly smiling at Ayame. "He is right, you look lovely. Now if you will excuse me..."

Erika let out a sigh as soon as she exited the cafeteria, hoping they wouldn't be found out. She then pulled out the pocket her earphones and pressed the play button on her mp3, listening to Akuro no Oka by Dir en Grey while heading to the garden, laying under a tree, feeling the grass and then closed her eyes. She would hum along and would pretend she played the guitar, getting so immersed into her role, she accidentally sent her position's coordinates via SMS to Daichi. How she had his cellphone number, that's another thing to find out.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 05 Oct 2016, 3:04 pm
[Sorry it's so short... I'm kind of hopping from hotel to hotel atm and finding a place with internet is proving to be difficult...]

Ryuichi didn't notice the other boy until Shunji actually came to sit down, but continued his song until the end. He wanted to be alone, yet deep down he really did enjoy the company. He looked at the boy and tilted his head to the side as he watched Shunji start to get up. "You don't have to go. I don't mind it if you hang around," he said, rubbing his head and realized that his hair was still damn from his shower. There was a brief silence as he tried to think of what they could talk about. He then noticed Shunji's face was pretty red. "Hey, are you sick or something? Your face is pretty red," he asked, a little bit of concern in his voice. He set his guitar down next to him and changed position so he was on all fours, then lifted his hand up and placed it on Shunji's forehead. "You're a little warm and your cheeks are all red. This happened yesterday too. Do you want me to take you to the nurse or take you back to your room or something?" He offered, knowing that if the man was really sick he wouldn't be able to focus. He didn't even consider the fact that the boy might just be shy.

Daichi gave the boy a sympathetic smile as he watched Shunji's reactions. 'He isn't the first one. Kou usually makes guys have a similar reaction,' he thought, scratching his cheek with his index finger. "Girlfriend?" He asked, taking a look at Kou before looking back at Shunji. "Wait... don't get the wrong--" Before he could finish his sentence, Shunji was already out the door. How the hell was he going to explain to the man that he got the wrong idea? Letting out a sigh, he turned his attention to Kou and couldn't help but crack a smile. "I'm not feminine enough to be the chick in the relationship," he teased, "But I didn't think my first 'girlfriend' would be through an assumption," he said and laughed, playing along with the joke. "Yeah. Suzu and Erika... both are pretty tough women to deal with from my understanding. Though Erika seems nice enough," he said as he thought about it for a moment. "I'd actually prefer that you took Suzu, but I'm not sure if I should punish you like that," he said, having no idea why Kou really asked him that. He felt his phone go off and pulled it out, seeing a message from an unknown number. "Looks like one of the girls got a hold of my number," was the only explanation he could come up with. He stood up and turned to Kou, leaning over and raising his hand up to tuck the hair back under the man's wig. "Come on. We better not keep the ladies waiting," he said, closing his eyes with a big smile before standing up again and motioning for Kou to follow him.

Ayame couldn't believe how much the man in front of her could pack away. It was like he was a bottomless pit. A disgusting, bottomless pit. She had the same thought Erika had, how can this man possibly be so popular with the ladies? She put her glasses back on and narrowed her eyes at Atsushi. "Yeah... ew. That flirting was more fake than Suzu's breasts," she said, pointing her thumb over at Suzu only to receive a glare from the woman, but surprisingly Suzu only got up and left rather than retaliating like she normally would. Ayame walked right up to the man and stared down at him for a moment, then without hesitation she grabbed his tray, walked right over to a trash can and dropped his food in. "Time to do something no one else bothered to do and put you on a damn diet," she stated as she tossed the tray onto the table. "Now get your ass up off that bench and let's get to work lover boy," she said and started to head out of the cafeteria. She clearly had no interest in him, or at least had a very funny way of showing it. Sometimes though, men who have girl's falling all over them are more attracted to the one who wants nothing to do with them. She highly doubted that would be the case with this guy. Atsushi didn't seem to have any real interest in her from what she could tell. And those fake compliments made her sick to her stomach.

Suzu walked out of the room, frustrated with that girl. Only two people in this school could insult her and get away with it. Ayame, who was someone she and Ryuichi grew up with and of course her cousin. Though Ryuichi was borderline even if they were related. She pulled out her phone to check the time and noticed that she needed to go meet up with the other two. Reluctant as she may have been, she figured she better get this over with. Maybe they finally found her her own composer so she wouldn't have to do the whole duet thing. She started wandering around the school, checking music rooms and recording studios, even classrooms trying to find her partners. "Where the hell are they?" She asked herself and decided to start checking the school grounds to see if they were hanging around the dorms or the main garden.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:27 pm
Just as Shunji was about to leave, he turned with his flustered face and gazed down Ryuichi who seemed to want his company, or was simply trying to be polite. He took a deep breath and then exhaled, briefly glancing at the boy's wet hair but did not think of anything as he sat down. "Umm..." There was an awkward silence of a few seconds but to Shunji it seemed like centuries. He quickly had to find a subject, something... Anything! To talk about with his idol, and so he tried; only to result in he and Ryuichi speaking at the same time. "Do you have any-" He immidiately paused, letting out a soft chuckle as he rub the back of his neck and listened to Ryuichi before replying. "I-I'm not sick... It's just the way I am." The words come out almost inaudible and quiet, his blush still as bright as ever and with Ryuichi trying to 'help' things only got worse. "I'm really fine." Shunji continued, falling back on the grass in surprise as he did not expect to be touched. From below, he glanced up his idol silently, blinking a few times. Ryuichi would probably fall in love at first sight with how Shunji looked up, if only he was a woman. On the other hand, who knows...

Kou let out a loud laugh at Daichi's joke about him not being the feminine chick in this relationship and then shrugged. "I don't know man, you are really cute when you try to explain we are not what we seem to be. As for Erika..." He pauses as a grin escapes his lips. "She is nice?" Maybe his words coming out as disbelief and then continued. "She seems so high and almighty to me, plus she always hangs out with this guy... What's his name... You know, the one who eats like there is no tomorrow? You gonna compete with that?" Soon his grin turns into laugh as he loved to tease everyone, only to turn sour at the mention of Suzu's name. "Her...? I've heard a lot of things. I wonder if they are true. Well, as long as we get somewhat along..." And with that, he stood up after Daichi, mouthing a thank-you as the man adjusted his wig and then followed right after him.

At the cafeteria, Erika had already left and poor Atsushi was all alone with Ayame, who now dared to grab his tray and toss it straight into the trash, showing no hints of hesitation. Atsushi was left speechless and could do nothing but stare, his mouth hanging open in shock. Blasphemy! Just who the hell did this lady think she is? "Well, excuse me but I was eating that." He tries to calmly reply but fumes and steam blowing out his breath. Oh, he was ready to walk all the way to the bin and get his food back but with Ayame around, who knew what would happen next. "First of all..." His eyebrow flinches at the word diet. He had snapped. "I'm perfectly normal, I need no diet. Second, you may mistook my words of kindness for flirting, or even worse; as being friendly. Which I assure you we are not. Third, our relationship is not one to be disrespectful to each other." Atsushi took a deep breath after revealing his true colors and then exhaled with a glare directed at Ayame, standing up the table. "And now, let's get to work AFTER you buy me another pancake." A wide smile appearing on his lips, almost too scary for others to see.

By now, Erika had almost fallen asleep to the song she was listening, laying on the grass while the playlist was still on, but good thing she had headphones! That way, no one who was not curious enough would know what kind of music she was into.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 07 Oct 2016, 2:22 am
Ryuichi couldn't help but give a small smile when the two tried to speak at the same time. He almost couldn't hear Shunji when he gave his answer about being sick and gave the other boy a curious look. When Shunji fell backwards it had caught him off guard a little. "H-hey, are you alright?" He asked as he watched the boy. The moment their eyes met though, Ryuichi's face suddenly flushed red and he quickly turned his head and backed off, sitting back down. He wasn't even sure why his heart was racing so much. It was another guy! So why was he so flustered all of a sudden? He glanced back at Shunji, his cheeks still a little red as he tried to quickly change the subject. "So uh... how'd you find me anyways?" He asked, still avoiding eye contact as he tried to process his own emotions. He crossed his legs and thought for a moment. Ryuichi knew they had to start talking about their first assignment, but for the life of him he couldn't remember the genre that was set for this month. He finally looked back at Shunji. "Hey um... I wasn't really paying attention," he admitted, rubbing his head. "What type of song were we supposed to do this month?"

Daichi wasn't sure how to react. "Cute? Never been called that one before," he mentioned as they walked. He never really thought of himself as cute, but coming from another guy it didn't make him feel embarrassed or anything. "Well... she seemed nice when I spoke with her yesterday. But Ryuichi does say that I try too hard to find the good in everyone... or that I'm too gullible, naive, or the most recent a door mat," he said and laughed a little at how true it probably was. He never cared though. He liked trying to make people happy. Guess it was just in his nature. "I'm not competing with anyone. At least, I don't think I am," he said, rubbing the back of his head not even getting what Kou meant. Dense should have been added to that list. "Well you could ask Ryuichi about her. He is Suzu's cousin after all. Or Ayame might be easier to talk to since she grew up with them as well," he advised with a smile. He didn't even think about the fact that no one in the school except for a select few people actually knew those facts. As they arrived where the message told him to go, he noticed Erika laying down with her eyes closed. "Is she asleep?" He wondered aloud as he walked over to the young woman. Daichi knelt down next to her and happened to catch a glimpse of a name of one of the songs she was listening too. 'Huh... she doesn't seem the type to like that sort of thing.' He smiled a little and reached down, placing his hand on Erika's shoulder to gently shake her awake.

Ayame stopped and looked back at him. Clearly, she had pissed him off. "Well excuse me, but it's not my fault you're a fucking pig," she snapped back, turning to face him with her arms crossed. "Keep eating like that and you'll turn into a fat ass living alone in mommy's basement. 'Second', don't ever try to pull any of that fake charm on me again because anyone who falls for that is just an idiot. 'Third', I really could care less how you think our relationship should be other than reluctant co-workers," she said, semi mocking him a little bit. She knew that he had been faking it. Unlike the rest of the girls at this school, she saw right through his act the moment she laid eyes on him and she wasn't afraid to make him show it. When Atsushi demanded that she should buy him another pancake with such a creepy smile, she walked right over to him, placed her hands on the table and leaned in while looking him straight in the eye. "Make me," was her response with a grin of her own. Ayame wasn't afraid of him and she was going to make sure he knew it. In her mind though, she wanted to work with someone who wasn't trying to hide who they were and actually say what was on their mind. So in a way this was all part of her plan to get Atsushi to show her his true self.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 07 Oct 2016, 5:07 am
It's not lie that Shunji got flustered as well by glancing up Ryuichi, for fuck's sake they were both males! Not that it wasn't possible but... Yeah, he noticed Ryuichi's blush and his sudden turn, feeling slightly better that he was not the only one to have such 'weird' feelings. "Umm... Yeah, I'm alright." Shunji retorted with a fake cough and then reached for his bag, taking out his notebook, suffling through the pages as he then replied. "I just asked here and there... and eventually found you. As for this month's song..." Shunji paused, his eyes being wide open as he could not remember either. He blinked a few times and then briefly pressed the pen against his lips before answering. "Was it pop? Was it about break up? I really don't know." He would swear he heard perfectly well the theme for this month but the other man was giving him a hard time, wrecking his train of thought with just one fall. "Well..." He then added with a big, bright smile. "We can always ask someone. Do you have anything particular in your mind that you want me to compose? I got lots of lyrics, maybe you will get inspired." And with that, he offered his notebook.

At the cafeteria, Atsushi was having none from Ayame. Like he was going to let het win, if this was even the case... or game. He could get really competitive over meaningless things. After listening to her talking back, even mocking him at the end, he blinked twice in disbelief and then stood up with a glare. "Make you?" He approached closer, attempting to raise her chin with his hand, "Do you want me to make you?" and then Atsushi looked in her eyes, almost going for a kiss before slowly pulling back. "Next time it will be for real." His voice calm and heavy with a hint of annoyance, not too loud for others to listen but just enough for Ayame. This woman really knew how to piss him off and since she had discovered Atsushi's true self, he didn't mind giving her hell just to spite her. After all... This was a precious pancake! "So, my pancake please?" He finally says with the most bright and lovable smile anyone could ever witness, if only they knew the real him.

"What good can Erika have, you barely met her. Well, I don't blame him for saying that, you sometimes are too nice. Girls don't want nice. They want bad, they want dirty, they want handcu--... Okay I stop now." Kou responds with a laugh, trying to surpress his urge to tease Daichi. "Well..." He continues. "I could just ask Suzu herself you know but she sometimes scares me. She glares at everyone, I swear." Kou was a good guy, he never talked shit about anyone behind their backs and he did not really know Suzu so he could not judge her character, from what he had seen or heard at least. Maybe she was simply misunderstood, at any case, he should be able to find out now since he was going to be working with her.

As they reach the garden, Kou stops his steps in surprise upon seeing Erika laying on the ground. "Is she sleeping?" He repeats with whisper to Daichi and then kneels down, observing her for a few moments. "Should we wake her up?" He asks with concern, not really paying attention to Erika's phone or what music it was playing. When Daichi gently tried to wake her up, Erika got up with a startle and a gasp, glancing around her and then quick turned off her phone in an attempt to hide evidence. "I'm sorry, I fell asleep. Why are you here?" He questions the two with a smile, the best one she could make at the moment, asking herself 'yes why the fuck are you here'. "You... You are my composer right?" Her eyes move to Daichi as she stood up and then at Kou, who was still wearing women's clothes. "And you are...?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 07 Nov 2016, 7:52 am
Ryuichi's blush finally went away, but his heart just wouldn't stop racing. Why was another guy making him feel this way!? He was straight! He liked girls! 'So stop beating so fast heart! Get the god damn hint!' He thought and shook his head to try and get rid of the thought. "That's good," he said, still feeling a little bit awkward. He looked at Shunji as he waited for him to answer the question and for some reason ended up staring at the boy's lips as Shunji pressed the pen against them. He quickly snapped out of it and cursed at himself, having this internal dilemma that he couldn't even begin to understand. "I guess we'll figure that part out later..." He sighed, rubbing his head as his eyes met Shunji's. His face instantly turned red at the other boy's smile. "N-nothing at the moment," he said as his shaky hand reached out and slowly took the note book. His mind was so focused on what was going on that he couldn't even begin to think of what he wanted to sing about. Even though the note book was open he couldn't focus on any of the words. Just a hard blush and a distant expression, wanting to know why he was feeling this way towards another guy. It was clear he was nervous, his hands still shaking as he held the book. Maybe this was some sort of spur of the moment thing. Ryuichi had been told by other guys that he was cute or adorable, but he never had a reason to feel flustered because of a simple action like that. 'I really can't focus... what do I do? Should I say something? I don't want him to get the wrong idea or get freaked out...'

Ayame raised an eyebrow as he moved closer to her, wondering just what he planned to do. She crossed her arms, staring up at him as he stopped in front of her with his hand under her chin. "I'd love to see you try pretty boy," she challenged, but Atsushi suddenly leaning in for a kiss was the last thing she expected. He would risk getting expelled over a damn pancake!? Even so... she almost let him, her cheeks turning a slight pink. Then he pulled away. She lowered her gaze so her hair cast a dark shadow over her eyes. "Next time?" She mumbled under her breath. He was just fucking with her again, wasn't he? Men were so typical! And on top of that, he was still asking for that stupid pancake!? She was so angry that she was shaking. "So, you want me to buy you a pancake?" She asked, her voice sinister and such a fake happy tone that it could make someone feel like they were about to be murdered. She reached over with one hand, grabbing a drink off the table, then grabbed a pancake off another kids plate and shoved it into Atsushi's mouth before splashing him in the face with the drink. "There. I hope you fucking choke on it," she said, fuming as she stormed out of the cafeteria. Once the door closed behind her, she slammed her fist against the wall. "That stupid pathetic jerk! I can't believe I almost... ugh!" She made her way back to the dorms, thinking about how much that man just pissed her off the whole way. She reached her room and slammed the door behind her before going and secluding herself in her room. Ayame walked over to her bed, set her glasses down on the table then crawled onto the bed and sat in the corner, holding her knees to her chest. She always kept her defense up, but sometimes... there were her vulnerable moments. They were rare and only when she knew she was alone, but she had them. "He really is a jerk...," she mumbled, trying hard to hold back her tears. She hated that she let Atsushi get under her skin so much... and that she had no idea how to tell him how she felt whenever he treated her like that.

"I don't know. Just a feeling. She seemed like there were some hidden secrets just dying to come out to the open. You can't always judge a book by it's cover after all," Daisuke said and looked at Kou. He couldn't help but blush by the man's words as he tried to imagine that scenario. "I uh... d-don't think I can do any of that...," he said, giving off the obvious impression that he was a virgin. "Is that the kind of stuff you're into Kou?" He asked, blushing harder and not sure if he wanted to know the answer to that question. "I asked Ayame once. I guess Suzu wasn't like that until a few months after she started here. For some reason she put up this wall and wanted people to stay away from her, fear being the best method, but Ayame had no idea why the change in personality or anything," he explained, sliding his hands into his pockets and looking up at the sky. "She looks so peaceful when she sleeps," he said with a smile. Daisuke laughed a little. "Sorry for waking you so suddenly. You sent me a text. I take it you didn't mean to," he said as he held up his phone to show her, but then curiosity took over. "How'd you get my number anyways?" He asked Erika. "This will be Suzu's new composer, Kou. That should hopefully make her happy since she didn't seem enthused to be sharing the spot light," he said with a bright smile as he sat down. "New composer huh?" Suzu said suddenly and Daisuke turned to look at her. Suzu walked over to Kou and looked him up and down with her hands on her hips. "I guess you'll do... I'd rather work with another woman anyways," she said with a sigh and started to leave, motioning for Kou to follow. Daisuke closed his eyes with a smile, waving his hand in front of his face as if telling Kou to just play along with Suzu's assumption. Maybe she wouldn't be as tough on him then.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 12 Nov 2016, 3:22 pm
Shunji stared at Ryuichi for a while, his lips unconciously sucking the pen's tip at times, wondering if he should say something to break the silence or not. "Umm..." He exhaled. Quite the time had passed that they were both speechless, it felt awkward if not uncomfortable. At this point, Ryuchi's face had changed about a million colors and emotions, to which Shunji found interesting. "Are you really okay? I- I can bother you with that stuff some other time..." He finally took the initiative and attempted to gather his belongings. "If you are feeling sick surely we can arrange this... Or you can mail me if you don't feel like talking I guess... Or... Someway." He continued and he may have or may not got the wrong idea about Ryuichi's actions. "I'll- Stop talking now."

When Atsushi wanted to play a /relatively/ joke on Ayame, he had no idea he would unleash her inner demon, because that's what it looked like when she responded back. "It's only fai-" He paused his words in shock as the woman hysterically started grabbing innocent people's lunches and the next thing he knows, he is covered full of them. A heavy sigh escaped his lips, apologetically staring at the kid who just had it's lunch stolen by that beast and then turned to Ayame. "Maybe I... Took it too far." But his words may have not even been heard as she stormed out the place in a jiff. As always, Atsushi wouldn't let all of that food go to waste; he managed to salvage some pancake parts and then licked his fingers, pulling out his cellphone to text his roomate Ryuichi. "Do you know someone called Suzu?"

Kou let out a chuckle at Daisuke's reaction about what women want in bed and without a doubt, understood the boy was still a virgin. "What if I am?" He retorts with a smirk. "Don't worry, I was once like you too. The first time isn't really that bad, unless you have no idea what you are doing..." He intentionally stopped when he was finally pleased (and had enough) of Daisuke's facial expressions and started approaching the woman, to which he had the sensible attitude to stop being a perv. Just as Daisuke made the introductions, Kou simply waved with his bright smile and before he realized, Suzu had her eyes all over him, causing him to blush and shy his glance away. However, when Suzu called him a woman, he wanted to correct her but a quick stare at Daisuke's face made him change his mind.'As long as it won't hurt anyone...' he thought and followed behind Suzu. "So." He faked a cough, trying to hide his deep voice that almost slipped out. "Where are we going? I... I'd like it if we get to know each other better."

Erika did not talk until Kou and Suzu left the scene but even then, she only shrugged. "I asked around. Figured I would have to find you at some point." She takes a deep breath and then thinks that maybe she was too forward, that was not the Erika people knew. "I'm sorry." She quickly adds and packs her things, hoping Daisuke wouldn't sense that something was off. "So umm... I guess Suzu found a composer. That means it's just us. I..." She glances up him and flashes a fake smile. "I'm glad it turned that way." Each of her words filled with lies as she couldn't care less who was her composer and what not. Her goal was to stay friendly with everyone, even try to flirt with some to gain favors. That was the real her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:18 pm
'That's such a tease,' Ryuichi thought as he kept glancing at the boy's lips. He wasn't sure why he was having these kinds of thoughts about a boy, much less someone he barely knew. He quickly snapped out of it as he noticed Shunji gathering his things. "Wait, you don't have to leave..." He placed his hand on his head and sighed. "I'm just not feeling like myself is all," he admitted before standing up and handing the notebook back to Shunji. "I don't feel sick... I think. And I don't want you to leave either." He gave the boy a small smile when Shunji said he was going to shut up. 'I guess he doesn't know what to do either.' He walked over to Shunji and ruffled the boy's hair in a playful manner. "I tend to come off a little stand off-ish, but I really am enjoying your company. I don't have a lot of friends so it's a nice change," he said before going and collecting his guitar. "Why don't we go to my room and work on this? My room mate is kind of a slob so you'll have to ignore that." He heard his phone go off and glanced at it. Speaking of roommates... he gave a sigh. 'Yeah, I know her. Suzu has a reputation around here for being a back stabbing bitch to get to the top. Why do you ask?' He sent the message before looking at Shunji again and waited to see what he wanted to do.

Ayame lifted her head and looked out her window. "Maybe I should go apologize...?" Then she shook her head. He was the one who started it with that fake bullshit act. Why should she have to be the one to apologize? Frustrated, she got up, grabbed her glasses and went into the living room. Having the room to herself was nice, but still lonely in a way. She sat down on the couch and took her sketch pad off the table. "The only thing that still keeps me sane at times," she said to herself and opened it up to a blank page. Ayame grabbed a pencil and tried to think of what to sketch. A small blush crossed her cheeks when Atsushi came to mind. "He is such an idiot..." Atsushi always made her heart race when she watched him sing. When she found out she was going to be working with him, she screamed out in excitement, though she would never admit it to anyone as long as she lived. Even with his personality and attitude, it never once changed her opinion of him. "But to him I'd probably just be another stupid air head fan girl if he found out," she mumbled, twirling her fingers in her long blonde hair.

Suzu glanced at Kou for a moment before trying to think. "Well, I guess we could go somewhere and chat. I've never really had anyone want to get to know me before though," she said as she thought of an idea. "My roommate is out so why not come back to my room I guess. We can relax for a bit and talk or something," she said and motioned for Kou to follow her. Boy's weren't allowed in the girl's rooms and vice-a-versa. But of course, Suzu had made the assumption that Kou was a girl after all so she didn't think he would have a problem with it. "Besides, I think I'm going to change. It's starting to get hot out," she continued, not even bothering to see what Kou even thought of the idea.

Daisuke turned his attention back to Erika and smiled at her. "I see. That makes sense." His expression turned to curiosity when she apologized to him. As much as she tried to hide it, Daisuke could read her like an open book. Something was wrong. He gave the woman a kind smile. "You don't have to pretend to be someone you're not around me." He stood up, brushing himself off. "If you ever need to vent or take things out on someone, then I'll be right there to listen. And hopefully someday I'll get to see you do more than force a smile. I don't want you to pretend around me because the real you is such a beautiful person Erika," he said, looking into her eyes as he offered her his hand to help her up.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 05 Feb 2017, 7:15 pm
It wasn't until Shunji felt a hand on his head that he stopped and glanced back at Ryuichi. They were both awkward, he could tell. What he couldn't tell however is if he was the cause. After listening to what Ryuichi had to say, a soft sigh escaped his lips and then smiled. "I think you are a very good person. I never saw you as a stand off-ish person." He said and his smile soon turned into a chuckle, following the idol to his room as he continued speaking. "Well, since you don't seem to have any ideas about what to sing. It would really help me if I knew what kind of genres or such you are in..." His voice at the end of the sentence almost went silent, scratching his head. "I am only good at romance songs though so I am afraid I'll drag you down with me along the way." Yeah, Shunji wasn't confident in himself. People would always make fun of him for liking romantic movies or even writing such lyrics. He was just a boy with a gentle heart... An akward laugh escaped his lips as they continued on walking.

Erika's jaw sightly dropped at Daisuke's words, was she found out? But then, he said she was beautiful. The man probably had no idea what he was talking about. She slowly averted her eyes and then let out a sigh. "I see." Her response was so low, the man probably couldn't listen but she then continued, staring again at his eyes with confidence this time. "Then it makes it easier for both of us. Just try to reveal to your friends the real me and I will punish you. I will punish you so hard that you are going to be begging me to stop." Erika then moved closer to Daisuke and wickedly grinned, her hand moving towards his jaw, caressing it if allowed. Maybe, she was sadistic sometimes, maybe too sadistic and that was also part of her nature. "So, having said that, don't get the wrong idea that we are friends now. I hope we can get along, hmm?"

Something in Kou's mind was screaming that Suzu is the wrong person to mess with. Well, he didn't actually know the woman but the way she looked and talked? Yeah... No. Kou was getting goosebumps so when Suzu said she wanted to go change, he decided not to reveal his real identity just yet. However, he could not just walk into the ladies dorm; it was not allowed, hence he had to think of something. "Suzu." He exhaled, halting his steps. "How about we have some ice cream? We can go chat at the cafeteria, heard there is a sale currently." Was this... enough? Kou hopped so. Suzu may look scary but he definitely didn't think she was a bad person.

Atsushi's eyes opened wide upon realising he had made a typo on his message when Ryuichi texted back as to why he was asking. Suzu really leaves an impact on people's lives, huh? A soft sigh escaped his lips and started typing again. 'Suzu? I meant Ayame. That girl is a fucking beast. She stole a kid's lunch earlier only to toss it at me and no - before you ask - I wasn't at fault... Okay maybe just a little. Anyway, I want to apologise to her again before she starts killing innocent people, got her phone number?'
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 09 Feb 2017, 8:08 am
'Ayame... I've known her since we were kids.' Ryuichi paused for a moment as he thought about the girl's behavior. 'She's not as bad as she seems. She's afraid to get close to people and she hates "rich snobs". Whenever she blows up like that, it means she cares. Trust me on this. Most guys look at her and treat her like shit so she keeps a wall up. Guys like you don't even give her a second glance. She didn't grow up like you and I... she grew up in an orphanage down the street from me. Ayame takes it seriously... she worked hard to get here. She'll kill me for telling you this, but you were her inspiration, so you probably crushed her image of you a bit. Give her a chance.' Ryuichi sent the message along with Ayame's number and where she worked at the end before looking at Shunji. He rubbed his arm, averting his gaze. "I'm not all that great..." He thought about it, wondering if he should admit what he was into, or go with what he was told to sing because it fit his image better? Then he heard the word romance and smiled a little as they walked into his room. "Romance, huh?" He walked to his bedroom, motioning for Shunji to follow him. Without a word, he walked over to a keyboard and sat down, playing a song. [[Clarity]] It was far from his usual style and something he had never sang before. It was a love song, something from the heart, and something sad, like he knew what it was like to have his heart broken. He wasn't sure if Shunji could understand the feelings he was trying to portray in this song... or maybe he could.

Daisuke's smile slowly faded as their eyes met, her words catching him off guard as Erika moved closer to him. He blushed a little as her hand touched his jaw, his heart skipping a beat. Something about her change in attitude made his chest tighten. She would punish him? Erika may have been sadistic, but that didn't change his image of her, just made him confused about his own feelings. His mind began to go to the conversation he and Kou had just a little while ago about bondage and a dominant partner as he stared at her. Part of him wondered what it was like after hearing Kou talk so highly about it. He swallowed nervously. "Maybe I like a little bit of abuse...," he said, the words just spilling out without a second thought, unsure why he even said it. Something about Erika made him want to submit without question. "R... right...," he said, his blush darkening a little as he loosened his tie a little, feeling a little warm for some reason. "You certainly know how to make a guy insecure," he admitted and laughed nervously.

Suzu stopped and looked at Kou curiously when he called her name. "Sorry, but I'm lactose intolerant," she said, basically saying she couldn't have dairy without getting sick. She smiled at Kou and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the women's dorm. "Come on. It's not like you haven't seen a girls body before," she said, still assuming Kou's gender and not taking no for an answer. "Besides, we still have work to do and I might as well get to know you. What kind of style do you usually write?" She asked as she released his hand and pulled out her keys, opening up her room. She had a tendency to give off an arrogance when she spoke. She went inside, pulling Kou to her room since she noticed he wasn't too willing. "You got any hobbies or anything?" She asked as she went into her room, grabbing a hair pin and putting her hair up in a messy, half-assed bun so it would be out of the way while she changed before going into her walk-in closet so Kou couldn't see her, but he could see her shirt and shorts as she tossed them by the door. "You know, I've never had a girl as a composer before... it's nice to have someone I can hang out with. Just don't try to show me up," she said and laughed a little to herself.

Ayame came out of the shower and quickly dried off before getting dressed. She sighed, looking outside. There wouldn't be any classes until tomorrow... and she doubted Atsushi even wanted to see her. "Maybe I'll go to work early," she said to herself, adjusting her glasses before grabbing a small packed bag and left the room. She walked to town, her eyes not leaving the ground as she went to work. It was a little cafe, but it was a little different from every other cafe. This was a cosplay style cafe. Rubbing her head, she went into the back after relieving one of the women early to change into her uniform. [When he goes there, that's when I'll explain her costume]
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum