Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai)

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 1:50 am
Elestial was sweeping the floor of the hall in the Inn when three guests came down the corridor. They all seemed a bit frightened for reasons she did not know. The man trailing them seemed to be wounded and when he closed the door behind himself she leaned her broom against the wall and ran down stairs grabbing a bag of supplies. She went back up to the mans door and knocked. "Excuse me sir, may I help you, you seem hurt." she says through the door.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Immortal World (Fumetsu no sekai)

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 4:36 am
Aedan blinked, a bit confused by what she had meant. He struggled, but managed to stand and took a step towards her. "I..." He turned his head away, his eyes having a sad look in them. "I can control spiritual energy and make things stronger. Sometimes when I bite people...I can suppress whatever makes them suffer most. I can read minds, so my subconscious does it on it's own." He went to take another step and staggered a bit, falling to one knee. 'Damnit...' He was worried about Kamiko, but he was just as worried about Sakayria because of her reaction to his bite. 'I normally don't like drinking blood, but for some reason, her's tasted really good,' he thought as he looked back up at the marks he had left on her neck. "Are you alright?" He asked again, still having his question unanswered.

Itsuko led Kamiko into her own room and looked at her. "Do not under any circumstance open this door for anyone. I will be keeping an eye out in case anything happens," she said before taking her leave. Kamiko stood there, staring at the door for a moment. 'I feel like I should be doing something, but I'm not sure what.' She turned and walked over to the window, opening it cautiously. She looked down at the empty alley way below her room, the uneasy feeling she had still present. A soft sigh escaped her as she looked up at the moon and whispered a soft prayer for Aedan's safety and White Star's health. She closed her eyes and took a breath, then began to sing. (This song is only reference to what she's singing. You don't have to watch it.) Her voice was angelic as she sang, and had a way of healing. Depending on how someone needed healing, whether the heart, body or mind, it would help mend them as long as they listened. Her voice echoed through the silence of the night, hoping to reach White Star at least in the room next to her. Itsuko stood guard outside of the princess's door, faintly able to hear her singing. Her attention soon focused on a girl in the hallway as she approached White Star's door, but didn't say a word.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 5:32 am
Sakayria quickly stepped forward and allowed Aedan to put his weight on her for support. Her mind was begining too clear up and she could think straight. She remembered that vampires and half vampires need blood to heal. "D-do you need more blood?" she stammered almost hoping he would take more. She never got the chance to be without her abilities and dispite having been in a slight panic and shock she loved the peacefulness of it.

Rizen was circling the inn waiting for the perfect chance to strike. He made his way down an ally and looked up at the sound of singing. It was the blond girl he had been tracking. He smirked seeing his prey dangling in front of him and stared at her with glowing red eyes from the shadows. He listened to thee words for only a moment and became mesmerized by her voice. Something in his mind shifted and all he could do was sit there and listen to the human girl sing. He still wanted to rip her throat out drain her of her blood but for now he would listen to her.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 6:14 am
His body laid there, but the singing voice of kamiko echoed in his head. The memories all a chaos, as he stood there crying, the singing of kamiko's voice, made the memory faded away, making a hills of flowers take place instead. Tears ran down his face, seeing his parents faces, smiling at him, then fading away. Feeling his soul be filled the power of healing, slowly opening his eyes, he relized he was on the floor. His hand have stopped shaking as much, and her singing was still going, he went to the door, and opened it, bumping into Elestial by accedent. His eyes still tired, but not as much as before, as he reached into his room for his scythe.
"Uhhh......Do you require me to do something?" white star asked, confused of what was going on, his scythe feeling cool against his hands, as he held it. Looking at Elestial for an answer, feeling tense, and alert in the enviroment.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 6:54 am
Aedan looked at her as she came over to help him for a moment, hesitantly accepting Sakayria's help as he put his arm around her shoulders and stood back up. He tensed up when she asked if he needed more blood. "...I uh..." He wasn't exactly sure how to answer. He probably could use a bit more if he wanted to heal faster, but he was worried he would just end up hurting her or take too much. Aedan tilted his head to the said as he looked into her eyes. "Do you want me too?" Aedan asked curiously, unable to hide his intrigued smile as he drew closer to her face. He wasn't intentionally flirting, but it could come off as such. His hand moved from Sakayria's shoulder down to her lower back as he pulled her closer to his body. "Well?" He asked, his voice sounding a little amused as he awaited her answer.

Kamiko sang the song to the end before opening her eyes, still looking up at the stary sky. She wanted a world of peace, where vampires and humans could be free of fear and live together. She looked down into the alley again. As she did, she noticed a pair of glowing red eyes. A hint of fear flashed in her eyes as she stared into them, but she didn't run or try calling for help. She could see his hatred for humans, but she could see deeper than that. The pain he had felt from his past. Remaining where she stood in the window, she decided to try speaking to him, knowing Rizen would only attack the others if she called for help. "Why do you hate humans?" She asked suddenly, trying to hide the hint of fear in her voice as best as she could. Even if he climbed up to the window, she was still going to stand her ground as best as possible. It all depended on how he approached her. Itsuko noticed that Kamiko's singing had stopped, but her attention became focused on Elestial and White Star at the moment and hadn't realized the danger that might be about to come.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 7:24 am
Sakayria blushed a bit and took a quick step backwards from him not worried if he fell. Last time she saw a vampire act in a flirty way like that they ended up killing her mother. "only if you need it," she said quickly. She couldn't bring herself to look at Aedan and she began packing her stuff up. "You should rest, let yourself heal." she added changing the subject. I'll keep and eye on him from a distance. She thought to her self. She was beating herself up about asking him if he needed more blood like that. She was embarrassed and slightly fearful of what could come of that motion.

Rizen was taken aback by the girls question. He snarled and quickly clawed his way up the side of the building to her her window where he stopped and hung from the window frame over her though he couldn't bring himself her hurt her yet. "Because they are vile creatures that destroy everything they touch just because they can. Vampires are a higher race which humans should bow down to serve," he growled at her baring his long fangs.

In the hall Elestial spoke to White Star who just opened the door. "You looked injured when you came in, I was going to help you," Elestial told him slightly confused to see him looking so much better already. "but it appears you seem okay." Elestial looked over at Itsuko and nodded. "Sorry if I disturbed you ma'am."
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 7:41 am
White star felt his senses return back to normal, but felt something was wrong, heading out side he scaled the building, getting on top, sneakly walking on the building roof to avoid any trouble, looking at the edge where kamiko window was, he looked over to see a vampire hanging off the edge. Fear sparked in his head, trying to scoot back a bit, but his scythe scratched against the roof. Making a loud screathing noise, giving him away and creating sparks as well, throwing his shadow down the ally.
"Dam it." white star said, hold his scythe but standing there waiting. Untying the bandage kamiko used for his head. Tucking it into his pocket. Hoping he would not lose it, and waiting for the next move.
you screwed up badly and now, its go time.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 8:31 am
Aedan's smile faded when she backed away from him suddenly, his cheeks turning a little red as he realized why. "S-sorry! I need it...I m-mean I don't really need it! I'll be fine in a few hours!" He quickly said, slightly embarrassed and stammering over his words a bit. He let out an exasperated sigh and dropped his head. "Right..." He turned and moved by a tree so he could sit down as he held his head. 'Great going dumb ass. All you did was make her scared of you,' he thought as he leaned back against the tree. He moved his hand back to his shoulder as he looked over at the girl, wanting to try to make up for the way he acted without thinking. He had a serious problem with that. "Thanks again. My names Aedan by the way," he said, trying to make conversation and hoping she wouldn't be uncomfortable talking to him.

Kamiko jumped a little now that he was suddenly in front of her, towering over her as if she were nothing more than a mouse cornered by a cat. Her expression went from fear to sadness though as she heard his words. "Humans fear those more powerful than them. But no one should ever feel they are above anyone else," she said as she looked into Rizen's eyes, continuing to stand her ground. "I don't blame you for feeling the way you do, the way your family treated you. No one should ever go through something like that, much less be on their own while it's happening." How she was able to read people like a book amazed others at times, even herself. It allowed her to feel their pain and sorrow of their past, which is what allowed her to understand someone better than anyone ever could. Her eyes glistened in the moonlight, not trying to fight the tears from the sorrow she felt from him. She was crying, for him. "But I think deep down, you just want someone to care about you, not want to hurt or fear you." Her hand began to reach up slowly as if she was going to try and touch his face.

Itsuko shook her head, giving the girl a hint of a smile. "You aren't disturbing us at all." Now that it quieted down, she could hear the commotion as well and turned to the door. She quickly opened it and looked at the vampire, then at Kamiko. "M'lady, get away from him!" Kamiko hesitated just before she would've been able to touch Rizen at the sound of Itsuko's voice, but she didn't take her eyes off of him. Then the sound of the blade scraping against the roof made her gasp, slightly startled by the noise. Itsuko ran over to Kamiko, hoping the noise would be enough of a distraction for Raizen so she could get Kamiko away as she grabbed the princess's arm and began pulling her away from him.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 7:07 pm
Sakayria looked up at Aedan surprised to feel his aura radiating regret. She gave him a small smile Standing up. "My name's Sakayria," she said to him. Then a thought hit her, he had been traveling with friends and she was sure that vampire probably went after them, "Where are your friends?" she asked him with concern.

Rizen stared at the girls hand about ready to slap it away in anger, How could she possibly know about his family?! Before he could do a thing the Itsuko came in the room and urged Kamiko away from him at which point a loud screech came from the roof and sparks showered down on Rizen. He spun around in time to see White Star down bellow in the ally. Rizen snarled and leaped from the window landing a few feet from the boy. "What do you think your going to do?" Rizen sneered tilting his head to the side body ready for an attack.

Elestial Darted to the door of Kamiko's room at the sound of the commotion. "What's happening?!" she said looking at the two girls in the room, ready to dart for her bow and arrow if she needed. She got to the door just in time to see the vampire leap from the window. "Not again," Elesital growled before darting away to grab her bow an arrow and head to the ally.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 20 Sep 2015, 7:29 pm
Sitting there in complete silence, as rizen asked that question.
"Protecting the innoccent from harm." white star said, uncletchning his hand and grabbing onto his scythe, putting himself in a guard stance. His face became determind, his skin crawling and his focus was left at rizen until Elestial came, with her bow and quiver of arrows. He placed his scythe in front of her as a block. Stopping where he is, then staring at her with a a questionable look.
"Dont get involed, if hes going to be fighting, it will be me. He should be able to live if i beat him. Like a contest, just cant let him win without him dying" white star said, then used the scythe to push Elestial back a distance, then started spining the scythe as fast as possible trying to get it going as much as possible.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 4:26 am
"Sakayria, huh? That's a beautiful name," Aedan said as he watched her. His smile faded, lowering his gaze at her question. "I have no idea...," he laughed a little, "some guard I am." He let out a sigh, hoping they were able to get away before the vampire was able to catch up to them. He still couldn't move his arm without it hurting like hell, but at least it wasn't numb anymore, which meant he was healing. He used his uninjured arm to support himself as he got up off the ground. "I should go try to find them," he said, holding his shoulder again as he smiled at Sakayria. "Thanks again for the help. If you ever need something, just call my name. I'll come running. It was a pleasure Sakayria." He gave what he could managed as a bow before he turned and headed towards town. 'That asshole still has my sword...,' he thought as he remember Rizen had taken his sword when he left, knowing he would need to get it back.

Itsuko pulled Kamiko away from the window and looked into her eyes. "Stay away from the windows and the doors. Just hide and stay quiet," she said and ran over to the window, jumping down into the alley near Elestial. She looked at White Star, then at the vampire, waiting for one of them to make a move and only feeling she would jump in if White Star needed the help. Kamiko stood there, covering her ears with her hands as she closed her eyes. 'Everyone is getting hurt...and I can't do anything to help them...' She opened her eyes slowly, trying to think of what she could do. 'The vampire is after me...right?' She lifted her head as she lowered her arms. She wanted to do the only thing she could think of to save the people she cared about. "If you want me, come and get me," she whispered, knowing Rizen would be able to hear her while the others wouldn't. She turned and ran out the door and went outside, sneaking off through the streets while they fought behind the building. If he wanted her, then he would try to hunt her down. All she could do was keep running, hoping that she could get far enough away so everyone would be safe from harm. If she was lucky, he wouldn't kill them and come after her instead. She only hoped he would take the bait.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 6:29 am
"Okay," Sakayria said as she watched Aedan walk away. She finished packing her stuff and began her trek back the the buiding where she would continue camping for the rest of the night. 'Maybe I should go with him in case his friends need help?' she thought. 'no, they dont need me.'

"Back off kid" Elestial said stringing her bow and pointing it at the vampire. "I told this asshole if I ever saw him again I'd kill him." Elestial glared t Rizen who was smirking back at her. Rizen drew the sword he had stolen from Aedan and spun it in his hand a look of pure excitment on his face. Elestial barely looked at Itsuko as she landed next to her she was entiry focused on Rizen. Rizen was a moment from makeing the first strike whe he heard Kamiko's words. His grin widened even more and he lowered the sword. "Love to stc around and chat ladiesn, but I got a date!" Rizen looked directly at Elestial, "see ya round, love." he said mockingly. Elestial released her arrow which barely grazed Rizens shoulder as he sprinted off.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Mon 21 Sep 2015, 6:41 am
Seeing rizen run off, he looked his head in confusion, but worried about his scythe instead.
"Shit! To much weight spinning!" he said, trying to stop his scythe . Grabbing it firmly, to make is stop but felt the force it created, sending him flying into the side of the building and hitting it hard, then the scythe pinned his arm to the wall, by the blade tip going through his arm and into the side of the building. Stuck there by his own weapon, as he grided his teeth, making the pain increase as he moved his arm. His blood slowly moved down the wall, and his aura show up in pain.
"Forget about me and go protect her!" white star said, sitting there holding back his yelling and tears from his scythe, the metal stininging his arm reminding him not to move.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 22 Sep 2015, 8:23 pm
Aedan wandered through the woods towards town, figuring he would start there before even attempting to search the forest. The island was fairly large, so it was easy to get lost, which is usually when people disappeared. The town belonged to the humans, while the forest belonged the the vampires. As he walked, his mind went back to Sakayria, remembering what it was like to be alone and have no one care. "I hope she'll be alright by herself...," he said softly, looking down as he walked. It had become his second nature to be concerned for others thanks to his mother. He had always wanted to be human, not a monster that people fear. 'But who can I really protect after what happened earlier?' He thought with a saddened sigh as he neared the town.

Itsuko narrowed her eyes as she watched the vampire run away. She turned to White Star as he pinned himself to the side of a building and couldn't stop the small amused smile that came to her lips. "You are in serious need of some training with that weapon of yours," she commented, her voice holding a hint of wanting to laugh. It took a lot to entertain her, and he sure as hell knew how to do it. She looked at Elestial and bowed her head slightly. "Thank you. I will deal with the vampire from here. For now, get that man unstuck and make sure he stays out of trouble," she said before stepping into the shadows, completely disappearing in them.

Kamiko looked over her shoulder as she ran into the forest again, far from where she had left the others. Her chest felt like it was on fire. This had to have been the most exorcise she ever had in her life. Now she was just running on pure adrenaline. She stopped, out of breath as she collapsed to her knees once the town was out of site. 'I hope everyone is safe now,' she thought, wondering if the vampire had decided to come after her or not. "Why in such a hurry princess?" Blaine asked, sitting in a nearby tree with an intrigued look. Kamiko's eyes widened as she slowly looked up at him, then up at the man standing next to her. 'These were the ones from before...' Malik smirked, leaning over her. "Not only did you hit me, but I got a lovely little punishment because you got away. You owe me princess," he said and chuckled. Blaine hopped down from the tree and crossed his arms. "Anything happens to her and the prince will kill you. Your revenge will have to be dismissed this time," he commented and watched Malik give him a disappointed expression before focusing on Kamiko again. "I just wanna have some fun with her," Malik said, putting his fingers under her chin and making her look into his eyes. "Yeah, yeah...charm her, have your way, just hurry the fuck up..." Blaine trailed off as he looked in the direction that she had come from. "Looks like you aren't the only one wanting to have some fun with her," he commented, knowing Rizen was getting closer by the second.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Wed 23 Sep 2015, 2:53 am
"when you have a scythe that is heavier than you....."white star began, moving his arm, making his arm get closer to the shaft of the weapon. His arm bleed profoundly as he made his wound bigger.
"You will have a hard time using it." white star finished, wincing at the pain and sweat dripping down his face, closing his eyes and tears of blood streaking down his face. Until he felt the shaft of his scythe, then he pulled with all his might to get the scythe unstuck from the wall, freeing himself, the scythe still in his arm, making him bleed, a look of determination took over, as he grabbed his scythe and pulled it out of arm. Getting blood on his shirt and his scythe dripping with blood. His pupils shrinking as memories came flooding back from what he saw. Freezing in place and his skin becoming paler and face changed to as if he something horror able just happen. The smell of blood reaching ever ones noses as he stood, frozen in place.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Wed 23 Sep 2015, 4:35 am
Sakayria lay on the ground near the burnt out fire staring blankly at the ceiling thinking about what it was like to have her abilities vanish. She reached up and gently felt her neck where Aedan had bit her. The puncture wounds were tender and raised. She wondered if the bite would heal quickly or take a long time, some vampire's saliva had healing properties but she wasn't sure if it was the same for half vampires. She lay her arm back down next to her yawned. She was exhausted. Turning over on her side and curling up into a ball to try and stay warm after her loss of blood, she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Rizen stopped a few feet from the two vampires and Kamiko and barely glanced at the two men. "Well if it isn't the Princes guard puppies," Rizen sneered at them. "What are you two mosquitoes doing so far from your precious master?" Rizen taunted them there was a cut on his shoulder where Elestial's arrow had gotten him which he had not notice hadn't healed. "She's offered herself up to me and unfortunately for you boys I'm not in a sharing mood but there's a little homeless girl not far away, I'm sure you guys won't mind her. It's probably a step up from the table scraps your beloved prince gives you." Rizen is the type to look for a fight where ever he goes and since being kicked from the Prince's elite guard long ago for over indigence in human blood and being too reckless, he loved a chance to pick a fight with these two.

"Are you stupid!?" Elestial yelled at White Star for removing the scythe the way he did. Tossing her bow to the side and putting her priorities straight she quickly looked around to make sure there was no one around and only slightly worried by his obvious mental state, she placed her hands over his wound thankful that he was holding still and not paying attention. The took a deep breath and a blue white light appeared under her hands and the wound began to heal. She would ask him about what was bothering him mentally as soon as she knew he wasn't going to bleed out. A slight wind blew down the ally, lifting the cloak she wore exposing her silver blue fairy wings a tiny bit.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 30 Sep 2015, 8:54 am
Malik turned his head to Rizen and glared at the man. "What the fuck did you call us 'ya damn rogue!?" He hadn't known Rizen long, only coming in about a month before the man was kicked off the royal guard, but he never liked the guy since the first day they met. "Calm down Malik," Blaine said before turning his attention back to Rizen. "We're here on orders, plain and simple." Malik stood up while Kamiko held her head, feeling dizzy from the vampire trying to cloud her mind. "She may have offered herself up to you, but your shit out of luck and that's not her call," Malik said coldly, narrowing his eyes. He gritted his teeth, a low growl escaping his throat as his body tensed, ready to try and take Rizen's head off. Blaine stepped between them to keep Malik from charging right then and there and turned to the other vampire. The reality of it, Malik was the weakest of their group and he wasn't about to let the boy pick a fight he couldn't win. "You're well aware of the prince's engagement to the princess of the neighboring kingdom, correct?" He smiled a little. "You might want to think twice before choosing this one as your prey, or we might be coming after you instead," he added. Kamiko looked past Blaine at Rizen. Her engagement was kept secret from everyone outside of those who lived in the palace. Was it the same way here as well? Before she could think anymore on the subject, Malik reached down and grabbed her arm, causing her to flinch as he forced her to stand. "Hmph...let's go Blaine," he said and began to drag Kamiko along with him. Blaine smirked and gave a quick salute to Rizen before turning his back on the man and started to follow Malik as well.

Aedan stopped and looked back over his shoulder at the forest, everything seeming to blend together. He let out a heavy sigh and shook his head as he looked down at his feet. His eyes shut, his mind trying to recall what he could of the girl. "Sakayria, huh?" He rubbed his head with a slight groan. He was losing focus and that never happened. 'I'm supposed to be searching for the others, so why do I feel obligated to go back?' He was beginning to grow frustrated with himself. His eyes opened as he turned his head, narrowing his eyes at the person standing nearby. "We've been here for half a day and already you vampires cause trouble," Aedan mumbled under his breath. Kyle pushed himself off the nearby wall, an intense stare in his eyes that started to make Aedan uncomfortable.

"That is quite an interesting technique fairy," a voice said from above Elestial and White Star. She hopped off the roof top, landing gracefully in the alley way. She tilted her head, a smile crossing her lips and flashing her fangs. "Fairies arn't allowed here. Do you know what we do to your kind around here little girl?" She asked, her voice sounding sweet, but her words were as cold as ice. Her red eyes glowed under the moonlight, indicating that she had recently red off someone, most likely someone she seduced. Her eyes flashed over to White Star, then she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "What a wonderful smell," she said with a soft sigh. "That blood of yours just calls my name human." Her eyes opened again full of hunger as she kept her eyes on the man before her.

(Itsuko is currently out looking for Kamiko and tracking her down so IDK what to do with her just yet without it being too short lol)
11rednazo
11rednazo

Wed 30 Sep 2015, 3:02 pm
Shaking his head, and looking at his arm to see it healed, but hearing, a vampire say above, standing still. Turning his head to look at the vampire, feeling his skin crawl, and his head feel dizzy, as the smell of his blood brought the vampire.
"So it calls you than, for what reason, and what do you smell from it?" white star asked, gripping his scythe tightly feeling his skin become cold and pale. The wind making it cold, seeing people's breath but white stars, stopping his breathing for a bit than exhaling.
"Plus, what about my blood make it so pleasing to yoru kind? Is it the fact that its a pure albino blood, or its clean?" white star asked resting his scythe on his shoulder, feeling Elestial's presences next to him. His face harden, as he remember what happend. The ping of fear hit him, but acting calm, to keep himself from being held down by fear. His eyes burning yellow from the moon light.
Bubbles
Bubbles
VIP

Thu 01 Oct 2015, 3:09 am
Unexpected anger and annoyance flashed through Rizen as he watched the way Malik treated Kamiko. He darted forward and all in one swift and fast motion, in under a second he snapped Malik's wrist, slides his arm under Kamiko's knees and puts his other arm behind her back lifting her up and appearing ten feet away. "You should treat the princess with a little more respect Malik," Rizen says tauntingly. "Why should I care about the prince's engagement any way?" Rizen says to Blaine then looks down at Kamiko, "Anyway, I'm sure she'd rather die in one night then end up being the Prince's blood whore. Not to mention, with no marriage, the war does not end, I can continue feeding on whomever I want so I think I'd rather keep her." Rizen glared at the two men waiting for a reaction body tense for a fight.

Elestial stares down the vampire with no response, she regrets having thrown her bow to the side now only having a small knife at her side. If she went for her bow she knew the vampire would attack. She thought about flying away but she didn't want to leave White Star alone. "What do you want?" she said gritting her teeth knowing her fairy magic was not very useful against vampires being only half fairy. She let her hand hover over the knife on her hip.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Thu 26 Nov 2015, 5:36 am
White star stared at the vampire, feeling anger overwhemel him and the feeling his vision becoming red, feeling tears of blood fall down his face, and breathing heavy.
"You going to be fighting her, than you going to have to get past me." white star said Gripping his scythe than moving into an attack position, his esence leaking out filling the air with energy of anger. His pupils focused directly on the oppentent infront of him.
"Going to be a hell of a fight and I'm not going to back down either if you going to tell me that." White star added. The tears of blood streaked down his face and onto the ground, feeling his eyes stink, and his body not able to give real tears. His eyes having the white become blood read and his yellow color part of his eyes become orange, ready to strike.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum