Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CenCen
CenCen

Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein]

Wed 14 Nov 2012, 6:03 pm
"Let's go in here and continue" Dimitri responded to her question and walked into a secluded room, he closed the door after them and sat down. "This is strictly confidential and you must not tell anyone" he started saying as he pulled out a bundle of cash. "I don't know whether you prefer cash or blood, but I have both and basically unlimited amounts. I need you to collect a few heads and be silent about it, can you do that?" Dimitri proposed.

"Oh right, I almost forgot" Kelly responded and sat down again. "Then perhaps we should wait for him to return so we can hear about it, don't you think?"

Cassandra sighed. "Yeah, true... I'd like to take revenge myself..." she stood up again, less dizzy. "And Dimitri... He'll definitely stand in between... Can we assemble an army you think?"

Marc continued to smile sinister again. "Well... Don't you want to see them dead as well?" he chuckled and withdrew his arm as Amelia was done. "Think of the power, all the freedom to kill and do everything we want..." he chuckled. "I already told my men to intensify the training so we should be ready soon"

Danielle nodded in agreement. "He seems more like the tough type... Oh, my friend? She's... someone I've known for a long time, she's kind and understanding" Danielle smiled with her eyes closed. "She's the one I called for help"

Viktor sat down. "I'll tell you about the last battle I saw... The last battle... The one I ran from... I got this wound from it..." he pulled up a bit of his pants and showed a piece of his leg above the foot missing, like a bite. "The pain is completely gone and I never notice it anymore, but the force to bite off a lump like that in one bite..." he sighed. "Anyways... The last battle was taking place between where the city is now and Dimitri's mansion, the city was a huge werewolf camp back then before the humans began taking the tent and started building houses and all that... After all of us were gone from that spot. Exactly what happened is hard to explain, but we were just about a few million werewolves I believe, some very old and some very young, like me... They were no more than 2000 vampires... Not ordinary vampires though. They were a kind of mix between a bat and a human, with very distinct features and a horrible scream... And a horrible amount of strength... We were running forth and the vampires did too, with Dimitri in front, taking his... secondary form.. A swarm of black flesh eating locusts... Devouring everything in front of him... The others were behind, slashing and taking big bites off the ones Dimitri didn't devour... Ate everything but the bones. I was caught and bitten as I ran away, but Dimitri commanded it to stop.. Thankfully" he took a deep breath and sighed. "That's the alternative... So whether or not he is able to bring them back and how... It's a huge risk to take..."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein]

Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:07 am
Ellie nodded as she continued to follow Dimitri. She stopped when she entered the room and watched him go and sit down. "I don't discuss what goes on with my clients," she stated with a smirk, crossing her arms. "No point in paying me in advance if I don't get the job done. I'll normally just send a bill when it's finished. Simple as that." She giggled. "Names and any information you think might be relevent is all I need. I can take care of the rest from there."

Hikaru smiled and nodded in agreement. "He shouldn't be gone too long." He remained standing next to Kelly, not bothering to sit back down. He placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to take a little walk. I'll be back in a few minutes," he said with a gentle smile, then turned to leave the room.

Sebastian stopped and looked over at Cassandra. He couldn't help but laugh. "Who needs an army? I could take him out easily by myself," he stated confidently, then smiled at her. "Get some rest m'lady. I'm not going to tell you again," though he didn't expect her to listen, but he still said things like that anyways. He turned and left the room, closing the door behind him. He turned and headed off to his room. When he got there, he closed the door, not bothering to lock it. He sighed as he took his coat off, tossing it onto a nearby chair. "She just needs to relax right now. I wish I could do more than just suggest that she rest." He walked over to his bed and flopped onto his back, putting his hands behind his head. He stared up at the ceiling. 'Guess that's all I really can do...' He closed his eyes with another sigh to rest for a few minutes before getting to work.

"That would be an interesting sight, but I'm not one for violence. You should know that by now," Amelia stated as she finished putting everything away. She looked up at Marc and continued to listen. She smiled slightly when he was finished speaking. "The lust for power is a dangerous thing sir. Don't get lost in that desire..." She set the kit down, then placed her hand on his shoulder. "...But if this is what you want, then I'll follow you without question."

Zander tilted his head to the side a little with curiousity. "So, she's a vampire? You sure you should be bringing her over to his house? He seemed to have a thing against vampires...," he pointed out, remembering how Raiden acted towards Dimitri. He turned and looked out the window, watching people as they drove by. "...I wonder why," he said quietly to himself, not expecting Danielle to answer if she had even heard him.

Christie remained standing, holding her hands behind her back as she listened to Viktor. She looked at his leg and her eyes widened a little when she saw the bite mark, wondering what it was. She looked at him and nodded in agreement. A werewolve's skin was tough, even in their human form. To take a bite with enough force to tear the skin like that shocked her a little bit, almost frightened her at the thought. She remained silent as she continued to listen to him. 'Bats and humans?' She thought when he mentioned it. She folded her hands on her chest, starting to feel a little more fearful as Viktor descibed what kind of power Dimitri had. She couldn't imagine the man she had seen earlier being as dangerous as Viktor was describing. She looked down and closed her eyes, holding her hands together tightly. "I can see why you're so afraid..." She looked back up at him. "But, doesn't that mean he has some compassion? He let you go free and now he's even willing to work with us."
CenCen
CenCen

Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:55 pm
Viktor nodded. "Perhaps, but the elders also told me when they were alive, that the one who took turned Dimitri, has never even been seen by a werewolf, not even by many vampires either... But I believe the one who turned him could be one of those bat like creatures... Although most likely more human looking than bat looking since Dimitri doesn't look like a bat at all..." he wondered out loud. He shook it off. "But it's most likely dead by now or at least gone" he then smiled. "Should we pay Marc a little visit do you think? Or see who that spy was he spoke of?"

"I haven't seen her in a while and she's nice. So maybe it could also change his view on vampires" Danielle replied with smile. "Also, I wanna thank her in person for bringing backup against that werewolf" she pulled in at a kind of sandwich bar. "Wanna grab a bite here or should we find another place? They have the best sandwiches in town" she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Not necessarily power solely, but the freedom by not having to obey such old fools" Marc chuckled evilly. "And we of course won't have to do anything, just have the army slay everyone who tries to control us. I'll send them out in waves of 50, camp nearby and attack on my signal, how does that strategy sound?" he put his hand on Amelia's. "And you won't have to witness any violence or killing at all" he finished. He thought to himself. "Perhaps have Cassandra and Sebastian on my side as well... They certainly seem to despise the others too..."

A voice from within Sebastian's head replied to his concern. "You could as well lay down and die" pain from the past began flowing from the seed Kelly had planted in his mind.

"I guess you're right this time..." Cassandra sighed. "And I don't doubt that you could kill him yourself, but if he gets help from everyone else, you might get hurt" she sighed again and lied down, closing her eyes. "I'll get revenge later" she fell into a light sleep shortly after Sebastian had left.

"Alright, I'll try ask Wilson about the painting in meanwhile. Don't be too long" Kelly responded with a caring voice. "Oh my, that little trick of hers sure changed her mood a lot" Wilson stated silently, only for Sophie to hear. Sophie nodded in agreement. "SUre did" she whispered.

Dimitri scanned Ellie, contemplating if he could trust her. "Marc, Cassandra and Sebastian. Amelia if she make up a threat. If you fail and rat me out, I won't guarantee your safety. Do you take the offer?" he proposed persuading. "The rewards are big"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 25 Nov 2012, 1:28 pm
"That's true. But if Dimitri is as strong as you say, I wouldn't want to meet the person who turned him. A vampire can never be as strong as their master...or so I've heard...," Christie stated, remembering some of the things she had learned from Ellie. She thought for a moment, then sighed. "I think I might already know who it is," she whispered to herself without thinking. She closed her eyes and smiled. "We'll find out who it was later. If we're going to get any of this done, best to do it during the day while they have a disadvantage."

"Maybe..." Zander shrugged. He turned his head and continued to look out the window. "Then again, he might act differently just because your friend is a girl. He definately acts differently without you...he wont even give me a chance..." He looked back at Danielle when they pulled up to a sandwhich bar and smiled. "No, this place is fine. I used to come here all the time when I went to school," he said as he went to get out of the car. "Order whatever you want. My treat."

Amelia listened to Marc quietly as he explained his reasons behind it. "I'm more worried about you getting hurt than witnissing it. But from how you're planning on doing things, it looks like I wont have to worry." She then nodded in agreement to his suggestion. "They did seem to have similar issues with Dimitri. It wouldn't hurt to ask."

Sebastian's eyes shot open as he sat up quickly, placing his hand on his head after hearing a voice. "What in the..." As he went to look around, all he could see was an unsettling memory from when he was a teenager. He stood up in shock. 'This can't be real...' All he could see was blood and death as he dropped to his knees. The thoughts from that day came flooding back as the feelings of anger and pain returned to him. He clenched his fist, grinding his teeth as his eyes became glossy from the tears filling them. 'I'm going to kill that little bitch,' Was one of the things he last remembers thinking that day as he slowly stood up. He looked down, his hair covering his eyes as he turned and left the room. He walked slowly down the hall back towards Cassandra's room. He was reliving that memory. He stopped in front of her room and stood there for a moment, then slowly opened the door. He walked over to her bed and stood over her for a moment, watching her sleep. But it wasn't her he was actually seeing. He was seeing the girl he had killed when he was fifteen. He climbed on top of Cassandra, wrapping his hands around her neck without a word as tears streamed down his face. Though, in his memories, he had killed a human the same way. Because of that, he didn't realize it wasn't really going to effect Cassandra.

"I wont," Hikaru reassured Kelly before leaving the room. He walked down the hallway, not really in a hurry to go anywhere in particular. He stopped when he came to the painting that Kelly had pointed out earlier and looked in the direction it was in. 'I had heard rumors about what the original vampires looked like, but I never thought them true.' He leaned up against the wall across from the painting, sliding his hands into his pockets.

Ellie smirked as the names were given. "I don't give information about my clients. I'll take the information to my grave." She closed her eyes with a smile. "Whether I'm successful or not, you'll know everything that happens." She opened her eyes and looked at him. "But I have one condition. I don't want my safety. I can take care of myself fine. I want the garuntee that Christie will be unharmed. Trust me, you'll figure out who she is fairly quickly. She's not the brightest wolf in the bunch, but despite our race difference, she is still special to me. As long as I don't fail and complete this little job, can I trust your word to protect her?"
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 25 Nov 2012, 3:36 pm
"That's true... Let's just hope meet them..." Viktor sighed at Christie's remark about Dimitri's master. He looked out of the tent for a few seconds, watching the sun. "It's afternoon, we should hurry then before there's too many shadows for him to hide in" he sat down for a moment. "Would you like to come along? We'll gather a few others and strike at once" he proposed.

Danielle was about to exit the car as well when the police radio began making noise. "Calling all police cars. There has been reports about dead bodies in the Saint Mira fountain in downtown" Danielle was shocked. "Did you hear th-" Danielle was interrupted by the radio once again. "The total number of deaths is 8. Calling all police cars. Saint Mira fountain in downtown. Calling all police cars" "Umm, maybe we should investigate that or should we let the others take care of it?" Danielle asked.

Marc smiled. "That's the biggest difference between me and him. He doesn't think strategic, whereas I do" he chuckled. He took a paper and wrote a letter. "Could you send this to them once I'm done with it?"

Cassandra fell into a deep slumber, not realizing what Sebastian was doing. She was dreaming of her last night as a human.

She was in her bedroom. It was early morning and she had had trouble sleeping. She heard the window open slowly and looked up. She saw the curtains blowing in the cold foggy air. She suddenly heard a woman voice. "Dimitri, are you sure? This human will become a vampire lord and you'll have to take its arguments in consideration. And I personally think you've created plenty of vampire lords by now!" the voice said from a dark mist in the corner of her room. She hadn't seen Dimitri stand right in front of her until he spoke as well. "You killed some of the others, so I think I have the right to at least recruit new, don't I?" Dimitri responded angrily in her dream. "As you wish, but Marc is already a pain in the ass to you, isn't he? Why recruit even more vampire lords that can disagree with you? Back in my days, your father and I ruled alone, until his emotional decay where he slaughtered everything! If he had known I was pregnant, he would've gotten both of us killed, well... Tried" in the mist a face was forming. It smirked. "Mom, I know... You've told me a thousand times. I mean literally a thousand times" Dimitri sighed. The face vanished and moved towards the window. "Just be sure that you won't regret this. And if you do, you could always kill it again. Anyways, do you thing, I'll return to my place before the humans notice" the mist exited the window while whispering. "I can't believe they were stupid enough to build around it" the mist seemed to vanish completely. Dimitri sighed and jumped onto her, holding her down as he punctured her neck. "No, No! Get off me!" Cassandra's dream exploded into a blinding light as she returned to consciousness. "Get off me, you stupid old hag!" she pushed Sebastian away and fell unconscious again, rolling down on the floor.

Kelly leaned forward, looking at Wilson. "So Dimitri has this painting of him, you and a big crowd of bat things. he promised to tell me about it, but perhaps you know anything?" she asked him curiously. Wilson shook his head discretely. "Later, perhaps. But not here"

Dimitri nodded. "Depends. If it fails and everyone starts rebelling, I have to use... Not always controlled backup. However, if you succeed, our races can live in peace." he responded persuasive. "That's the best I can do, however if you wish to protect her yourself or simply wanna be stronger... I can pay you in power, not influence, but agility and strength... If you succeed that is, though she might not let you, but it should be worth a try. What do you say?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 26 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm
[was passing out when writing this. sorry if anything seems off or sounds weird or maybe just bad grammer. i tried to catch that, but idk if i missed anything. Almost forgot to do christie's even -.-]

Christie nodded and watched as Viktor walked over and looked outside of the tent. Her eyes lit up a little when he offered for her to come with him. "Of course I'll go," she said, closing her eyes as she smiled happily. She was just happy that she was getting to do something useful. "Shall I go get my brother to come along as well?" She asked curiously as she looked at Viktor.

Zander stopped went to close the door, but stopped when he heard the radio as well. "They said everyone right?" He smirked at Danielle and hopped back in the car. "Come on. Let's go see whats going on," he said, trying to hold in his excitement about finally getting to see some action.

Amelia stood up and folded her hands neatly in front of her as she turned to face Marc. "You certaintly are the brains of the four lords. Unfortunately, Dimitri has been too stubborn to see that," she stated, trying to flatter his ego a little bit. She nodded to his question. "You don't need to ask. I've never refused any of your requests before," she said and giggled a little, waiting paitiently for him to finish.

Sebastian fell back off the bed when Cassandra pushed him off. He sat up, putting his hand on his head. "What the fuck just happened...?" He opened his eyes and noticed everything going back to normal, not realizing what he was trying to do before that moment. He looked around the room, trying to ignore the migrane he now had. 'How'd I end up back here?' He looked towards the bed and didn't see Cassandra right away. He stood up and stumbled a little. 'If feels like I just woke up from a nightmare.' He noticed Cassandra had rolled onto the floor and sighed. He shook his head, then walked over to her and kenlt down next to her. He smiled a little as he reached his hand out, brushing the hair gently out of her face. "What am I going to do with you?" He caressed her cheek as he watched her sleep for a minute. He moved his hand and slowly picked her up, careful not to wake her as he stood up. He gently laid her down on the bed. 'She really is beautiful.' He placed his hand on the side of her neck and leaned over Cassandra. 'Why does she have to be so tempting?'

"You have a deal," Ellie stated and continued to listen to what Dimitri had to say. She smirked to his suggestion. "Sounds interesting. Let me think more on that. For now, I have a job to do." She playfully saluted him and turned to leave the room.
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 26 Nov 2012, 1:33 pm
[No worries :3 ]

Viktor nodded. "Great idea. You go get him and meet me and a few others in the middle of the camp. I'll gather a few others from the other tents and we can leave for the mansion" he left the tent and went from tent to tent and gathered a small army.

Danielle nodded slightly. "Well, yeah, but then a car less wouldn't do much, but alright, let's go" Danielle started the car and drove towards the fountain. "I wonder what happened since 8 people are dead... Must be something gang related I guess" she sighed. She looked back at Zander. "Are you a good shot? I think it might be gang related or something like that. 8 People are a lot" she turned her focus back on the road as they were just a few turns away.

Marc smiled. "I don't know, but if you think so" he chuckled flattered. "And yes, he's way too stubborn, but before long he won't live..." he chuckled as he wrote down the last parts of the letter and rolled it together. He handed it to Amelia. "Send this to Cassandra. It's an invitation to come here for dinner tomorrow"

"Rape her. Kill her. Torture her!" a sick and twisted voice inside Sebastian's head screamed. "Lick her blood, eat her! Hahaha!" the creepy voice continued to scream, this time lower. "Kill her like you killed the young girl! Do it. Do it!" the voice continued, still becoming lower and lower.

Cassandra blushed from his touch, grabbing his hand in her sleep.

"Excellent" Dimitri smiled slightly. "Do you need any kind of weapon or anything? Just check that closet over there" he pointed. He looked down at a painting covered in white fabric. "And don't touch that" he pointed at the painting with white fabric. "Alright?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 27 Nov 2012, 11:19 am
"Alright!" Christie said excitedly and waved to Viktor as he left. She skipped out of the tent and over to her brother's tent. "Big brother! Wake up. We've got something to do." James sighed and looked over at his sister with an annoyed expression. "How many times have I told you not to barge in here like that?" He sat up and stretched. "So what do we need to do?"

Christie closed her eyes and smiled. "We're going to pay a visit to Marc." James looked at his sister curiously. "Marc? One of the vampire lords? Why him...?" Christie shrugged her shoulders. "Because..." She giggled. "Come on. We better hurry," she said as she turned and left the tent. James stood up and put his jacket on. 'Does Viktor know already? Guess that saves me an explanation.' He sighed, figuring Viktor already knew about the army as well as he headed out of the tent and followed his sister. 'I don't like the idea of Christie going though.'

"Raiden would've gone. Don't tell me you're scared?" Zander teased as he smirked at Danielle. He shrugged his shoulders. "Probably. Or even a drug deal gone bad and others just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time," he pointed out. He chuckled when he was asked if he was a good shot. "I've known how to use a gun since I was old enough to carry one. See, my dad was sort of the redneck type. Loved to go hunting and definately loved to collect guns. Once I could hold a rifle, he started taking me hunting with him. If I can hit a deer 2 miles away in one shot, I think I can hit a target a few feet from me," he said and laughed a little, putting his hands behind his head. "That man was such a reckless bastard. Stubborn too. Ironic that he went out in a hunting accident...everyone knows you never go out there alone..." He almost seemed to have regret in his voice with each word that was said. He leaned forward and decided to change the subject before Danielle could comment to what he said. "Wonder whats gonna be waiting for us around this corner?"

Amelia nodded as she took the letter from Marc. "I'll make sure to have everything prepared for tomorrow night as well." She bowed slightly to him before leaving the room. She went downstairs and had the letter sent off. She turned and headed into the dining room to get started on cleaning.

Sebastian smiled a little when Cassandra grabbed his hand. His smile quickly faded when he heard the voice in his head again and quickly pulled his hand away, taking a step back. He shook his head and held it with both hands as the voice continued to scream in his head. He slowly moved his hands and stared at Cassandra. 'What the fuck am I thinking...?' He shook his head again and quickly left the room, accidently slamming the door behind him. He leaned up against the wall a few feet from her room and slid down to the floor, placing both hands on his head. "What did that little bitch do to me?" He asked himself, referring to Kelly.

Ellie stopped and looked over her shoulder at Dimitri. "There's no need for weapons. But thank you for the offer." She glanced over at the painting for a moment, then back at him with a smirk. "Don't worry. I don't meddle unless I'm paid to." She then turned and left the room.
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 27 Nov 2012, 7:28 pm
Viktor entered the tent of one of the ones he considered commanders. "Meet by the center with a few men. Alright?" he said and left again. The commander nodded and immediately got to work. Viktor went to the center and lied down till the last ones would show up. "Exactly what are we doing?" one of the werewolves he gathered asked. "Kill Marc. The vampire lord and then kill Cassandra and Sebastian. Another vampire lord and her butler. It's gonna be easy if we do it before sunset"

"I'm not scared when it comes to criminals" Danielle giggled. She listened to Zander answer. She was about to ask about it when he changed the topic. "Yeah, most likely something like drug deals or gangs" Danielle turned around the corner and saw a few police cars. Some were lying on the ground. "What is this?" they drove a little further and Danielle saw someone behind a police car, stabbing a police officer lying on the ground. The guy threw the police officer into the fountain the best he could. "What the..." she opened the door and shot the guy who threw the police officer. "Sacrifice!!!" someone with a knife ran towards the car grinning. She shot him in the head and got back in the car. "What's happening?"

"Great" Marc replied and approached the window once Amelia had left the room. "The sun is setting in a matter of hours... I'll have to inspect the training" he turned around and left the room. He went to training rooms and observed a few soldiers training. "Nice swing... It just needs a little more edge" Marc took the spear he was holding. He swung the spear at the head of one of the training dummies and cut it clean off. "Try that, come in from the side" the soldier did as told and nearly sliced the head off as well. "Work on your swing. It's close to perfect" he left this particular training room and entered the next where the elites were training. "Nothing to correct in here" he chuckled and left that room as well.

Cassandra awoke from the slam. "Huh? How long did I sleep?" she asked into the room. The fear of her nightmare returned as she looked in every corner. "No.. That's long time ago... I'm just paranoid" she reassured herself, knowing deep down that something was off. She called for Sebastian. "Sebastian! Come in here please" she sighed, not feeling very comfortable alone.

"Very well. Do your thing then" Dimitri smirked and approached the covered painting as Ellie had left. He had an urge to uncover the painting and put it on the wall, but suppressed the urge. "I can't risk that people ask" he sighed and left the room. He entered the room with the others and sat down. He looked at Kelly. "Would you still like to hear the story?" Kelly nodded. "Then, all three of you, follow me to the painting" they followed Dimitri out on the hall.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:54 am
Amelia walked into the kitchen and decided to get everything that needed to be prepared for tomorrow done first. Most of it was just prep cooking to make things easier on her. She put on an apron, then walked over to the fridge and began pulling some vegetables out. She walked over to the counter and grabbed a cutting board and began preparing some of the food. She could hear a few of the men training, but for the most part was ignoring it. She set down the knife and went to turn to grab a bowl to put the vegetables in, but stopped when she heard the knife hit the floor. She sighed and bent down, seeing that it had gone under the counter quite a ways. "Wonderful." She got down on her hands and knees and as she bent over and began reaching for the knife, having a little issue reaching it, she didn't notice that the further she tried to reach it, the more her dress would go up. [Had to have a pervy moment somewhere in this story XD]

Sebastian sighed and looked towards the door when he heard his name called. He was a little hesitant at first, but soon stood up, cursing under his breath. He turned and headed into Cassandra's room and noticed she seemed a little uneasy about something. "You called for me?" He asked as he walked further into the room, closing the door behind him. He smiled a little, but decided not to get too close to her in case he heard that voice again. "Did you rest well?"

James lit a cigarette as he listened to the conversation between Viktor and one of the other werewolves. He slid his hands into his pockets, leaving the cigarette between his lips as he exhaled the smoke. "Easy? Marc has an army just waiting for something like this to happen. If we attack him today, we wont know anything about them or how big of an army he has. We'd be better off attacking Cassandra whose only got her butler to protect her."

Christie turned to her brother in surprised by what her brother seemed to know that no one else did. She looked at Viktor, then back at her brother with a concerned looked. 'I guess my feeling was right.' James inhaled some smoke, exhaling it as he continued to speak. "I can have information on his army by tomorrow. We shouldn't risk going into something like that unprepared."

Zander looked around at the police cars as they pulled up. "What the hell?" He turned his head to Danielle when he saw her get out of the car and quickly got out as well. His eyes widened as he watched everything happening and pulled out his gun to back her up if she needed it, but was relieved when he saw that she was handling herself pretty well. "Not bad," he commented and glanced around to make sure no one was coming up on him. He leaned over and looked at Danielle. "Not sure, but with how many are dead, I get a feeling theres more of them hiding around here. I'm gonna take a look around. See if I can find someone to give some answers," he said, standing up to leave.

Hikaru turned his head towards Dimitri and the others as they came down the hallway. He uncrossed his arms and pushed himself off the wall as he waited for them, figuring they were coming to talk about the painting.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:21 am
Viktor gave James a look. "So you were spying? What did you find out?" Viktor asked curiously. He turned to the little army of werewolves he had gathered. "Attack them anyways, but remain quiet and take out Marc. Once you're done. Return to the camp" he sent them away and turned to James again. "So?"

"Not really..." Cassandra sighed heavily. "I dreamed of the night I was turned... By Dimitri..." she sighed. "And I think his... Mom? Was there as well and now I feel paranoid" she sighed again and stood up. "You don't feel anything around here, do you?" she approached Sebastian, asking for reassurance that nothing was wrong.

Danielle nodded. "You do that. I'll go check the bodies in the fountain" she left the car and approached the fountain. She examined the bodies in the water. "Are they disintegrating?" she wondered, not sure if what she saw was real. "What I can be sure of is that they've been stabbed repeatedly in the throat area.. Ouch" she thought as she dragged one of them out of the water. "Yuck! The water is gross already" she complained.

Marc entered the next training room. "Excellent work. They won't have a chance" he thought as he walked through a few more rooms. "The other vampires won't know what hit them"

A guard patrolling the mansion walked through the kitchen with silent steps as most did. He noticed Amelia's dress going up further and further. He enjoyed the view. "Hey sexy. You got a fine piece of ass right there" he approached her and slapped her ass.[I can't help but make it worse :3 ]

Dimitri and stopped when he stood beside the painting. "So what would you like to know?" he asked both Hikaru and Kelly. Kelly asked about the age of the painting. "Well, I believe it's roughly... 5300 years old by now?" he looked at Wilson to reassure himself. Wilson nodded slightly. "Well, roughly" Dimitri pointed out once more. He looked at Hikaru. "Do you have any questions?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 4:33 am
"Mostly useless information. Besides the fact that Marc has an army ready to attack, he doesn't seem to be too powerful. And his maid doesn't seem to look like she can defend herself." James exhaled some of the smoke. He took his hand out of his pocket and removed the cigarette from his lips, looking over at Viktor. "Cassandra seems just as useless when it comes to fighting, but looks can be deciving. Her butler seems like the cocky type. Thinks he could take anything on just by himself." He leaned up against the tree. "I'm telling you Viktor, you're sending them to their deaths."

[Wasn't sure if she was supposed to go or not, but i sent her anyways since she wasn't really doing anything lol]
Christie looked at Viktor and nodded. She started to follow everyone, but stopped for a moment, looking over her shoulder at the two boys. She shook her head and turned, continuing towards Marc's mansion with the others.

Amelia was just about to grab the knife when she heard someone comment about her ass. As she went to get up, she let out a quick squeel from surprise when he smacked her ass. Without hesitation, she quickly stood up and backhanded him across the face, glaring at the gaurd. "What makes you think you have the right to touch me in such a way!?" [lol awww gonna have Marc save his damsel in distress? XD jk just being stupid]

Zander nodded and started scouting around the area. He looked around at all the blood, but didn't see any bodies. He looked over at Danielle and noticed they were all in the fountain. 'I wonder what they meant by sacrifice?' He thought as he continued looking around. He stopped and knelt down, picking up a bloody knife and examining it. "Probably some crazy satanic cult or something. Bunch of freaks if you ask me," he said to himself, not really paying attention to his surroundings anymore.

Hikaru listened to them as they spoke. He looked at Dimitri when he was asked if he had any questions. He looked back towards the paintining. "Yes actually. What exactly is the history behind the painting?" He asked, his curiousity peeked a little about it.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm
"We go for both Marc, Cassandra and Sebastian, so we'll get to them as well. And if they are quick and silent, I doubt that army is gonna be a problem" Viktor responded. "How do you know all this though?" he asked curiously, not sounding too delighted.

[Kinda my thought x3]
The guard slapped back. "You're a little weak maid. That gives me the right to do with you as I please as long I don't kill you. I'm an Elite soldier, you're a servant, see the difference?" he mocked. "Now be a good little servant and undress!" he yelled.

Marc heard him yell but didn't have any clue what he was doing. Marc continued to inspect the training. "Yes, it's indeed intensified, I hope we're ready soon. They are better than i thought" he thought as he continued to walk from training room to training room.

Danielle continued to search the bodies in the water. "Another stabbing.. this time 1, 2, 3, 4..." she counted. "24... wow, that's a lot" she sighed and went on to the next. She got a glimpse of the moon reflecting in the bloody water and looked up, but still saw day light. "What is that..." she saw a moon pendant, not a reflection. "I wonder what this is..." she said to herself and put it in her pocket. "Zander, are you getting any clues?" she asked loudly, certain that there were no more murderers in the area.

Dimitri sighed heavily. "I'm really not allowed to say.. Or I rather not... But I believe you will not tell anyone" he looked at a weirdly over painted spot in the painting, as if something had been covered. "Oh boy, if she finds out..." he thought to himself and continued. "These were the original vampires, one of them is actually my father but he broke for some reason and slaughtered every vampire that wasn't 'original', but I was hidden away and sealed all of them with some help when I became strong enough" "They're sealed in six different places. I have a portion of them sealed down in my mansion. Another portion in an old abandoned vampire village and the rest is sealed in four different cemeteries, not too far away from here" "The painting is of Wilson and I, negotiating with the original vampires a few weeks before sealing them down. We've had them return a few times in the past, when the werewolf plaque was biggest, under some diplomatic crises and a few other things" he said, keeping the topic off the accidental returns and who helped him. "Luckily neither Marc nor Cassandra knows, and Marc has an army, thinking I do not" "What else would you like to know?"

[lol, you could have Ellie interrupt the potential rape of Amelia or have her arrive soon, would make some great action :3]
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 30 Nov 2012, 6:26 am
[Sorry bout forgetting Sebastian's]
Sebastian gave Cassandra a questionable look when she mentioned something about Dimitri's mother being there the night she was turned. He turned his head when she began to approach him, taking a step back. "There is something wrong. Probably not the best to be too close to me right now. Seems Kelly did something back at Dimitri's mansion." He sighed, feeling a little guilty even though they weren't his thoughts. "I keep hearing a voice that tells me to...do things to you. Seems like they've died down some, but I don't want to risk it."

James looked at Viktor suspiciously, but decided not to comment on his sister going just yet. He smirked at the question. "I paid a little visit to Dimitri. Nice guy." He chuckled, taking another puff off the cigarette. "Seems easy enough to work with. Do a job here and there, we get a chance at freedom. Something you should've done a long time ago. We wouldn't be hiding out in forests in you'd quit being such a coward." It was almost like he was trying to start some kind of argument. "And my sister follows you around like some lost puppy. You know as well as I do that she isn't cut out for that kind of mission. Or maybe, you're just trying to get rid of her before she gets too close?"

[Maybe...idk if i will or not tho]
Amelia stumbled a few steps, having to use the counter to keep her balance after he slapped her. She stood there in shock for a moment, holding her cheek with her free hand. The moment he demanded her to strip, she glared at him. "I only take orders from the master of the house. Don't you dare think you're above me just because you're some elite soldier," she stated and turned in an attempt to leave.

Zander looked over his shoulder at Danielle. "Not really." He cleaned off the blood and slid the knife into his pocket before standing up, walking over to her. "Quite the massacre we've got here." He holstered his gun and knelt down next to her. "What about you? Find anything interesting?" He examined the bodies for a moment. "Besides these men getting stabbed an unecessary amount of time."

Hikaru chuckled a little. "Whose going to believe a blind vampire's opinion on a painting?" He asked jokingly. He listened to what Dimitri had to say about the painting, crossing his arms as he leaned up against the wall. He shook his head when he was asked if he had any other question. "No. I think I've pried enough for one day."
CenCen
CenCen

Fri 30 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm
[No worries :3]
"What things exactly?" Cassandra asked curiously as she approached him. "And exactly what did Kelly do at the mansion?" Casandra wanted to know. She tilted her head in confusion, as she had already forgotten what had happened again. Something seemed to be poking from within Sebastian's body, however it was his mind playing tricks again.

"Nice guy? I suppose that would depend. Did you see the abandoned camps I've seen? Heads blown open and just left to rot. Also, nice... No, but reasonable, and you don't have the slightest idea what can happen in case things don't go according to plan. And who knows, perhaps she will surprise you" Viktor responded with a slightly annoyed look. "However, you could as well join? Or be our scout. Since he has an army we need someone to keep track of where the army is and moves.

"I said strip" the guard said cold and took her arm. He pulled her back pushing her towards the end of the kitchen with no doors or windows. "Be a good girl, and now... Undress!" he suddenly heard something in the bushed outside but dismissed it as it was windy[Your chance to make a move if you want, otherwise it's just the wind ^^] "I said undress!"

Marc continued his inspection of the training.

Danielle took out the pendant. "I found this. It was in the water, but I don't know what it is. It looks to be just a moon pendant but I don't know" she gave it to Zander for him to have a feel on it. "What do you think it is?" she asked as she took out her phone. "Take your time, I'll go call my friend and tell her about tonight" she walked a few meters away and called Sophie.

"I agree with Hikaru, however I'd like to ask one thing... How can they return? Do they return randomly, wake up after a certain amount of time or what?" Kelly asked curiously. "Well, they return when I take my secondary form and the closer I get to that, the more they awake. Heard the bats fall from the ceiling in there earlier? That was close. Another way for them to return is if they're awakened on purpose by me or someone else, whom I'm not really supposed to talk about..." he finished. Sophie phone rang. "I'm sorry, I gotta take this" Sophie sighed, not seeing the number at first. "Oh, hey Danielle. A dinner? Are you sure? Alright! I'll meet you there if I'm allowed to!" Sophie hung up. "Sorry, it was my friend" she turned to Dimitri. "Can I go to a dinner this evening? It's after dark. Or are there any duties in the mansion I shall take care of first?" she asked Dimitri. Dimitri nodded. "Sure, and no, there aren't really anything left to do around here for today"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:31 am
Sebastian continued to avoid looking at her and ignored her first question. "That whole, mind trick thing she does." He glanced at Cassandra, seeing that she had moved closer to him. He could feel the emotions flooding back and was trying to ignore them. But it wasn't doing him much good. He shook his head and took another step back. "Please, just stay away from me for now m'lady..." He hoped she would listen this time, not sure how long he could keep his hands off her.

James laughed as he listened to Viktor. "It takes sacrifice to make changes after all. Then again, if this was done a long time ago, all those massacred camps would still be there today." He tossed the cigarette down. "I think you need to be evaulated on your leadership skills." He smirked, then turned and started walking away. "Why don't you go find some other gullible lacky to do some scouting for you." He slid his hands into his pockets and began heading towards the city.

Amelia looked at the guard with a surprised expression when he grabbed her. She struggled as he began pushing her towards the end of the kitchen. "Let me go!" She yelled, continuing to be defiant despite the situation. [Fine ya big baby, but you aren't gonna like what she'll do. And where are said werewolves? lol] Ellie smirked and quietly opened the window, peeking in at the scene. She watched it for a moment, then hopped through the window. She walked up behind the man and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me." She closed her eyes and smiled sweetly at him when he turned his head. "Sorry for interrupting." She punched him as hard as she could, knocking him out cold. "But it is rude to force yourself on someone." Amelia covered her mouth in shock when she saw what happened. She looked at Ellie, speechless at first, but soon regained her composure. "Thank you...but may I ask why you are here?" Ellie brushed her hands off and looked at Amelia. "Oh, I came to pay a visit to your master. Sorry for just barging in. Is he busy now or can I just go see him?" She asked and began walking away, not waiting for an answer. "W-wait! You can't just..." Amelia started and chased after Ellie.

Zander took the pendant from Danielle and began examining it. "Probably nothing important. It could've been dropped before all this happened..." He caressed the edge of it with his index finger. 'Seems like it'd be a nice gift for a girlfriend,' he thought, blushing a little. He could hear Danielle making the phone call to Sophie, but wasn't really listening in to their conversation.

Hikaru stood up, uncrossing his arms as he continued to listen to Dimitri's answers in silence. He turned his attention to Kelly while Sophie and Dimitri were speaking. "If we have no more business here m'lady, we should probably head back."

[I like getting my characters in trouble :3]
Sakura walked up to the president's office and went straight in after getting permission from the secretary. "Sir, it seems there may be a situation..." She held out a report to him containing all the information. "...It was reported by an officer that witnessed the conversation. Shall we investigate this further? It could become a problem if what this man says is true."
CenCen
CenCen

Sat 01 Dec 2012, 6:16 pm
"Ummm, what mind trick?" Cassandra tilted her head even more in confusion. "And who is Kelly? And why do you call me m'lady?" she asked in confusion as she approached him once more.

"You think he proposes peace often?! If I'd even get anywhere near , I would have been dead by now and you don't have a clue what he's hiding!" Viktor grunted and caught up with James. "And I wouldn't go near the city at the moment if I was you. My instincts tell me to stay away, but suit yourself. I'm not telling you what's in the middle of the city, other than it's possibly the biggest threat at the moment" Viktor lifted him up. "You hear me? Stay very far away if you go that direction"

The guard dried his nose and stood up, holding his spear. "Who ever you are, you're dead" he said and lunged forward at Ellie with the spear first.

Marc decided that he had inspected plenty and began heading to his main room to record his inspections and think out plans.

Danielle put her phone in her pocket and approached Zander. "What do you think of it? Other than it's kinda pretty" she giggled a bit, wanting to put it around her neck.

Some of the bodies began sinking, floating towards the middle of the fountain and sinking into what seemed to be a deep hole under the fountain.

Kelly nodded slightly. "Yes, we should" she turned to Dimitri. "What a delightful meeting" she chuckled, bowing. "But Hikaru and I will take our leave now. We hope it won't be necessary for them to return anytime" Kelly turned around and faced Hikaru. "Shall we go then?"

"Hopefully. have a safe journey home. You may take one of the carriages if you wish to stay completely out of the sun" Dimitri responded and turned to Wilson. "Shall we join the ones that haven't left yet? And Sophie, you're free to roam around and do whatever you prefer"

Kyle took the report. "What is this conversation about?" he opened the report slowly, awaiting her reply.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Dec 2012, 8:19 am
Sebastian looked at Cassandra, surprised at what Cassandra was saying. It seemed like she was slowly forgetting everything. He placed his hand on her cheek, looking into her eyes for a moment. He clenched his teeth, scratching down her cheek enough to draw blood, his eyes suddenly full of hatred. "I told you to stay the fuck away from us!" He grabbed her arms and pinned her up against the wall. "But this time, you fucking crossed the line."

Zander looked up at Danielle, then looked back down at the pendant. He blushed a little more as a thought came to mind. He stood up and smiled at her. "It would look better on a pretty girl," he said kind of flirtatiously as he leaned over her a little, putting the pendant around her neck. When he finished, he took a step back, closing his eyes as he smiled. "I didn't think it was possible, but you look beautiful with it on." As he opened his eyes, he turned his head back towards the fountain and his smile faded a little. He wasn't sure what he was seeing with how dirty and bloody the water was, but it seemed like a few of the bodies were disappearing.

James was, for the most part, trying to ignore Viktor. He didn't seem to care actually. "I think I can handle myself," he stated after Viktor said for him to avoid the city. He stopped when he was grabbed and smirked a little as he was lifted up. He kicked Viktor away from him, then slid his hands into his pockets. "Don't fuck with me Viktor. You aren't worried about me. You've only ever cared about yourself. So why don't you run back to your mindless pack and throw around some more orders to get them killed." He laughed, changing into his werewolf form. "I'll be back for my sister, then we'll both be out of your hair." He turned and darted off towards the city as fast as he could, not wanting to deal with Viktor anymore for now.

Ellie lifted her index and middle finger, catching the tip of the spear between them and holding it in place effortlessly. "So, Amelia was it? Where is your lord? I have a scedual to keep." Amelia stopped and was a little surprised that she was able to stop the blade so easily. She looked at the guard, then at Ellie. "He's...inspecting training sessions last I knew..." Ellie closed her eyes and smiled. "Oh. Well, I think I'll give him a little piece of my mind about what he lets his men do in their free time." She turned and looked up at the guard innocently. She reached up and flicked his forehead, knocking him back to the ground. "Stay down like a good boy"

Christie stopped in a nearby tree, changing into her human form as she looked at the mansion. She could see a few stationed patrols in the shade surrounding the place and had a feeling there would be more inside. She looked at one of the other men there. "How are we going to get in without anyone noticing?" She asked curiously.

Hikaru smiled and nodded. He turned to Dimitri and bowed slightly. "We appriciate your hospitality," he said when they were offered a carriage. He turned back to Kelly and took her hand, leading her towards the door. He opened the door and smiled at her, escorting her outside and back to the carriage. "Is there anything you would like me to do when we get back? If not, I would like to go out for a little while myself, with your permission of course," he stated, helping her into the carriage before getting in himself.

"There's a possibility that one of the vampires has hired the werewolves to take out a few of the other lords in order to gain a type of peace treaty. Of course, we only have the one witness and he did claim he was threatened if he said anything, but we have no proof other than this man's word. There is also a possibility that the vampires wont stop the werewolves from attacking civilians within the city," Sakura explained to Kyle. "Should we look into it? Or do you feel it's just someone trying to get some attention?"
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 02 Dec 2012, 1:09 pm
Cassandra started crying silently as he scratched her cheek. "We? Who exactly is in there with you?!" she pushed him onto the wall. "I'll take it as you're not yourself at the moment, scratching me and yelling at me for no particular reason. Consult me once you're yourself again!" she left and slammed the door.

Danielle blushed as he put the pendant on her. "Y-you think?" she asked uncertain of herself. "I'm not any prettier than any other girl you could get together with..." she noticed the fade in his smile and looked at it as well. "Wait... Are the bodies disappearing and... Rotting?" she asked confused, not sure what she saw was right. A few of the bodies began to crumble just before they floated to the middle and sank into a hole with what could best be described as a slurp as bubbles appeared and disappeared, filling the air round the middle with what seemed like mist or gasses.

A few more cars pulled up and a few news crews appeared as well to report what was going on.

"Suit yourself, brat. But I'm not picking you up in pieces. That place is dangerous, lots of bad things happened there in the past and something tells me it's a bad idea to go there right now" Viktor turned the other way and ran towards the others. He wanted to make sure everything went well and nobody would die.

"We take them out silently. We sneak behind them in the bushes and ambush them" the man replied. "I believe Viktor wanted you to be in charge, so your orders, m'lady?"

"Nothing I can think of, and of course you have permission!" she hugged him tight. "You protected me from Sebastian, and I'm grateful for that!" she kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder.

Dimitri and Wilson joined the others. "I have the feeling that she's awake..." Wilson whispered silently. "Funny that you say it, I have it as well. But I have no clue why" Dimitri responded equally silent.

Sophie pulled one of the painting aside and opened the door behind it. She went in and pulled it back and closed the door. She approached a very dark staircase leading up to her room. "Why is this way the only way to come upstairs. It's unnecessary" she sighed as she walked into her room.

Kyle sighed at the dilemma. "It could be a very desperate man seeking for a attention, but if it's true... Let's better be safe than sorry and act on it, don't you think?" he took a few records from a secret drawer in his desk. "This is the record of the well known vampire hunters we have around. Some are dead, new ones live, but all in all, we have a list" he took out another bunch of records and placed them on the desk as well. "And these are the known werewolf slayers we know about. Perhaps you could look through them and find a few that are both werewolf slayers and vampire hunters?"
CenCen
CenCen

Mon 03 Dec 2012, 5:56 pm
Spoiler Alert!

Name: Mira
Race: Vampire/-
Personality: Caring, Just, Strategic and Tends to become aggressive
History: -
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Sl-vampire

Name: Maximilian
Race: Vampire
Personality: Cruel, Fierce and Unjust
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Lordba10

Name: Cone
Personality: Calm, Strategic and Defensive
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Counse10

Name: Maro
Personality: Hot headed, Sneaky and Offensive
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Unavng10

Name of type: Wallers
Type: Scout/Defensive(Army)
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Grunt10

Name of type: Night Stalkers
Type: Assassin/Offensive(Army)
Appearance:
Blood Bonds (Chi no kizuna) [Att:Doctor Stein] - Page 3 Gargoy10

Last edited by Shadow Guard on Mon 17 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:44 pm
Sebastian almost instantly snapped back to reality when Cassandra pushed him up against the wall. "W-wait!" He reached out for her, but hesitated and watched as she left the room. "Shit..." He put his hand on his head and sat down, leaning up against the wall. He sat there for a moment, contemplating on what he should do to apologize, though he didn't feel like he could say anything to make up for what happened. He stood up again, taking his hand off his head. He walked out of the room and went looking for Cassandra, but it didn't take him long to find her. He stopped and avoided looking at her for a moment, then looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry Cassandra. It wont happen again," though what he didn't realize is that he addressed her by her name, which he never did in front of her.

"Speak for yourself. Never had the best luck with girls. Didn't even make it past second base," Zander mumbled with annoyance, not sure if she heard him as he continued to stare into the water. He glanced at her when he heard her question and knelt down next to the water. "Can't really tell, but it does seem like it. How weird..." He looked up to see the mist in the center of the fountain. He looked over his shoulder when he heard the cars pulling up. "Now we've gotta deal with the news crew. That's just great."

Raiden flipped on the television and sat down on the couch. He browsed through the channels, but wasn't really searching for anything in specific. He smiled a little as he heard his daughter humming in the kitchen while she cooked, but his smile soon faded when he caught the news. "What the hell is going on?" He asked himself as he turned it up a little.

James looked over his shoulder and watched as Viktor disappeared in another direction. He continued through the trees and towards the city. He started to become a little curious about what Viktor was trying to warn him about, not that he was worried about it. When he reached the edge of the city, he hopped onto a nearby roof and looked around. 'He said to avoid the center. Guess I'll go see what the fuss is all about, but better keep some distance just to be safe.' He continued along the rooftops towards the fountain. As he drew closer, he could see more and more people gathering around and made sure to keep out of sight. He jumped down into a nearby alley way, changing into his human form and able to see nearly everything, despite the crowd. He decided to stay in the shadows to play it safe. "Interesting...Seems like some sort of ritual taking place. Don't know how this was going to effect me."

Christie looked at him and nodded. Her eyes widened a little when he mentioned that she was in charge. "M-me? But I..." She looked down, then over at the mansion. She wasn't really the leader type, but she didn't want to disappoint Viktor. "Alright...take out the guards if necessary. Too many of them go missing and they'll know something is wrong." She turned to the man next to her. "While they're taking care of that, you and I go in and search for Marc. The faster we take him out, the faster we can leave undetected." [lol meh shes more of a follower than a leader. don't judge] She hoped that it would be good enough, though she's never had to tell anyone what to do before. She waited for the others to go and clear a small area for them to enter, then looked at the man and motioned for him to follow as she jumped down out of the tree and headed towards the mansion, making sure not to be seen.

Ellie giggled and turned, continuing to look for Marc. She wasn't being very professional, but that was just how she was. Not many took her seriously thanks to her personality. She soon caught his scent and walked to the door, opening it up without bothering to knock or anything. "Hello! I've been searching all over this place for you. Do you always make your guests go looking for you like that?" She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. Amelia soon followed Ellie into the room. "Miss, please." She turned to Marc and bowed. "I'm sorry sir. She's seemed determined to speak with you. I tried to stop her." As she was speaking, Ellie wrapped one arm around Amelia to keep her next to her.

Hikaru looked at Kelly and smiled a little. He wrapped his arm around her waist when she laid her head down on his shoulder, not seeming to react to the kiss. "Why wouldn't I protect you?" He looked towards the window, using his other hand to prop his head up. "I shouldn't be gone to long tonight. But if you need anything, I'll be right there." He never really explained it in detail, but he always seemed to know whenever she needed him no matter where he was.

Sakura nodded to his decision. She walked over to his desk and took the records. "Of course. I'll get started on them right away." She made sure he had nothing else to say before leaving the room. Once she was out the door, she kind of pouted as she looked down at the stack of files. "What am I? His secretary?" She sighed. "He sure likes to treat me like one..." She shook her head and continued walking.
CenCen
CenCen

Tue 04 Dec 2012, 8:10 pm
Cassandra gave Sebastian a doubtful look. "I hope not" she replied sternly at his apology and turned around to walk down the stairs. "I heard the mailman, go see if he got anything for me"

"Never?" Danielle asked curiously. "Well, I think you're quite attractive" she flirted, but didn't know why. She turned around as he mentioned the news crews. "Damn... How are we gonna explain what happened?" the pendant began to glow slightly red as James came closer. "Odd..." she thought as she noticed.

"The negotiations concerning the new hospital funding are in a pickle. Now to sports... I receive news about the Saint Mira Center and we will skip right to our live reporters" the screen switched to the scene. "Yes, thank you Miranda, this is Peter Baton with the current hot news. An apparent mass murder has taken place in the center of the city. At least 10 civilians and 8 officers are dead" the reporter approached Danielle and Zander. "Mister and Miss, can you explain what has happened here?"

James began to feel an excruciating headache and rapid rushes of adrenalin that wouldn't stop. As the mist slowly began to thicken and disappear, a sort of scythe flew up from near the middle of the fountain.

The other werewolves began to sneak closer through the bushes. One of them attacked but was stabbed by one of the elite guards. "Shit..." The commander behind Christie silently sighed as he watched the scene.

The next werewolf grabbed one of the guards and finished him off, but was repeatedly stabbed by the same guard that killed the other. "Three to go..." the commander silently stated.

The third werewolf jumped up behind one of the weaker guards and took his spear. The elite guard lunged at it with his spear but hit the weaker guard being used as a meat shield and was repeatedly stabbed by the werewolf with the spear.

"One more..." he stated, looking at the last guard being ripped apart by the little pack of wolves that hid in the bushes just a few seconds ago. "I believe it should be all clear now, my lady" he exclaimed.

Marc quickly scanned Ellie from head to toe. "Hmm, no, they usually know my scent and if I need them to do anything, I find them myself" he said while looking down at what he was doing. "What is it that you wish to talk about? Be quick, I don't have all day" he looked at Ellie in disapproval. He turned his head to Amelia, first realizing she was being held now. "Let go of her, she may be a maid, but she has equal right here"

"That should be alright" Kelly responded, burying her head. She slowly snapped back to her normal attitude. "I might go hunting for some fresh blood tonight, instead of living entirely off this donor blood"

Sophie looked around in her room for her brush. "Damn.. Where is it.." she moved a few things to look behind them when she found a map. "What's this..." she looked at the map. The map seemed to have 7 dots. "Perhaps those are the places they are sealed... But what's this last one..." she wondered, looking at the dot, that was the fountain in the middle of the city. "Weird.. Oh there's my brush!" she put the map in a drawer and picked up her brush and began to do her hair.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Jun 2013, 10:40 pm
"Y-yes m'lady..." Sebastian bowed and walked out of the room. He headed down the stairs to check the mail, trying to comprehend what had happened. What did happen? It was almost like he couldn't control his thoughts or emotions. He placed his hand on his head and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. He could've really hurt Cassandra. When he got downstairs, he went over to see what mail had come to the mansion.

"No...," Zander said, sounding a little disappointed in himself. He stood there dumbfounded for a moment, when it seemed like Danielle was flirting with him. He covered his mouth and looked away, blushing slightly. He wasn't used to being the one flirted with. He glanced down at her necklace when it began glowing red. "I wonder what that means?" He asked, a bit confused. He turned to the reported and sighed. "We're still in the middle of investigating. We would appriciate it if you stayed back from the scene to avoid tampering with the evidence." He wasn't as dumb as most made him out to be after all. With all the distractions, he hadn't noticed the scythe though.

James held his head from the sudden migrane that hit. He looked up slightly and could see something appearing from the mist. He raised an eyebrow, ignoring his headache as he dropped his arm to his side. He took a moment to see if anyone had noticed it, but it didn't seem like it. He smirked and used his speed to his advatage, avoiding being scene as he jumped up and grabbed the scythe, quickly ducking down to where he wouldn't be seen by anyone. When he was sure no one had seen him, he began to examine the scythe. "I wonder why it just appeared?"

"Uhm...right..." Christie nodded and jumped down out of the tree. She motioned for a few to follow and for the rest to stand guard outside in case anyone came to check up on the missing guards. She took a moment to decide where they should enter. There were windows, but you couldn't see inside. probably to avoid any sunlight going in. There was only the back and front door. Then she looked up and noticed a balcony. "Go in from different areas and get the job done. I'll start from up there," she explained, pointing towards the balcony. She jumped up with ease to it and cautiously walked over to the door, listening to make sure no one was inside the room she was about to enter.

"I just came by for a little visit is all. Can't a girl be curious about one of the great vampire lords?" Ellie smiled innocently, though that look didn't really fit her. Her innocent smile turned into an evil smirk as she held Amelia tighter. "Equal right?" She placed her free hand on Amelia's cheek, standing just slightly behind her now. "I think you should explain that to some of your trusted men. I just prevented one from forcing the poor girl to strip her clothes off." She gently ran her nails from Amelia's temple to her chin, making a pouty face as she looked at the maid. "I wonder how far he would've gone if I hadn't stopped him. Or rather, I wonder how many times its happened before this and how far did it go? She almost seemed used to it. What kind of equality is that?"
Amelia turned her head away from Marc, avoiding eye contact her her cheeks turned red from embarrassment. She hadn't said anything because she didn't want him to find out. It was too humiliating for her.

Hikaru could feel Kelly buring her head into him. He looked down at her a little when she said that she would be going out hunting later. "Is that a good idea? We don't want to risk anything happening to you while you're out," he stated, slight concern in his voice.

Sakura found a place to sit and began going through the files, trying to find the best canidates to call in.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum