Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

February 2017 Updates Empty February 2017 Updates

Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:19 pm
Feb 2, 2017

Current staff members:
Aominecchi [Owner]
MischievousFoxx [Admin]
snowstein [Moderator]

Current VIPs:
Aoba Seragaki
Bubbles
DokiDokiAlexKun
Yui-Chan
Yui_Chan

I will be creating a "application" of sorts if you would like to become a staff member or VIP member.

NOTICE:

I won't move topics to the graveyards unless they have been inactive for a long time or there is a reason it has been inactive (ex: No access to internet. Unable to access the site. Etc.). If you would like them to returned to the forum, please inbox me which roleplay or if you have a dispute with the staff about a topic or problem, please inbox myself or Aominecchi.

Stories and Art topics will never be moved unless requested by the creator of the topic.

Challenges will never be moved unless the topics are completed or it is requested to be moved to a "Roleplay" section.

Additions to Roleplay Paradisu:

I will be adding more challenges to the Challenges Section within the next few weeks.

Changes to Roleplay Paradisu:

11rednazo is no longer a "VIP" member.

Moved "[Att: Neko]" from Private Roleplays to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason; Inactivity

Moved "The Undead (Andeddo) [Att: snowstein]" from Private Roleplays to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason; Inactivity

Moved "A Killing Game (Kiringu gemu)" from Rated 18+ Apocalypse to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason; Inactivity

Moved "Special Ops: Operation Delta Team (Supesharuopusu: Opereshonderutachimu)" from Rated 18+ Science Fiction to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason; Inactivity
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

February 2017 Updates Empty Re: February 2017 Updates

Sun 05 Feb 2017, 6:40 pm
Well done! Very Happy
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Mon 20 Feb 2017, 5:10 am
Feb 19, 2017

18+ Roleplay Changes

- Moved "Doomed Spaceship (Unmei uchusen)" to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason: Inactivity

- Moved "Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa)" to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason: Restarting

- Moved "The Epidemic (Ryuko)" to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason: Inactivity

- Moved "A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku)" to Roleplay Graveyard. Reason: Inactivity

- Moved "The Elinor crossing (Erinoa kosaten)" to Roleplay Graveyard.  Reason: Inactivity

- Moved "Our own everyday paradise in hell (Watashitachi jishin no nichijo no rakuen jigoku)" to Roleplay Graveyard.  Reason: Inactivity

- Moved "Suzaku High School (Suzakukoko)" to Roleplay Graveyard.  Reason: Inactivity

18+ Character Sheet Changes

- Moved "Treasure Hunt (Takaramono sagashi)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "Special Ops: Operation Delta Team (Supesharuopusu: Opereshonderutachimu)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "Doomed spaceship (Unmei uchusen)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "Escape the Asylum (Asairamu no dasshutsu)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "16 Hex's (16-Shin no)" to CS Graveyard. Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "A Killing Game (Kiringu gemu)" to CS Graveyard. Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "The Epidemic (Ryuko)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "A Detective's Confession (Tantei no kokuhaku)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "The Elinor crossing (Erinoa kosaten)" to CS Graveyard.  Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "Our own everyday paradise hell (Watashitachi jishin no nichijo no rakuen jigoku)" to CS Graveyard. Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "St Katherine Academia (Sentokyasarin'akademia)" to CS Graveyard. Reason: Dead Topic

- Moved "Suzaku High School (Suzakukoko)" to CS Graveyard. Reason: Dead Topic

General Chat Changes

- Moved "Just so you all know..." to Thread Archives. Reason: Inactive/Over a year old

- Moved "Character Themes" to Thread Archives. Reason: Inactive/Over a year old

- Moved "Rust Alpha" to Thread Archives.  Reason: Inactive/Over a year old

- Moved "Videos for site" to Thread Archives.  Reason: Inactive/Over a year old

New Arrivals and Departures Changes

- Moved "Yo! New member here." to Thread Archives. Reason: Inactive member

- Moved "Hi My name is Kuroi" to Thread Archives.  Reason: Inactive member

- Moved "The Vixen is a Dangerous Monstrosity!!" to Thread Archives. Reason: Inactive member

- Moved "Master Chief's Introduction" to Thread Archive.  Reason: Inactivity/Over a year old

- Moved "Hi~! I'm new here~!" to Thread Archive. Reason: Inactive member
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum