Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forget Me Not (Wasurenagusa)

Mon 03 Feb 2014, 2:56 pm
Aerith glanced with a bit hesitation at the Prince, thinking if it was really alright for her to stay in the Palace. "Can I really stay at your sister's room? I find it a bit... unproper since it hasn't been long since she died. Moreover, it's not right for you to take the blame. I'm the one who accepted in first place." she said and then held the Prince's hand as she smiled at him "We can talk though about everything you wish my Prince. But I can't guarantee you an intellectual conversation." Aerith then glanced outside the balcony, staring at the starry night until she noticed a falling star and gasped, letting go of the Prince's hand and then made a few steps forward, pointing at the star while glancing at the prince. "Look! It's a falling star, quick, make a wish!" she said in excitement as she held her hands together and closed her eyes, making a wish.

Squall noticed that Aito kept glancing at him and he then got annoyed, ready to pick up a fight, he stood up but got interrupted by Raven's whistle. He ignored Aito and quickly turned towards the whistle's direction, seeing Raven jumping down. "What is it?" he said, pulling out a bottle of rum and drinking it.

Back at the Duke's resident, after both Laurene and the Duke kept looking for Aerith, with her nowhere to be seen, they eventually stopped searching for her. "Father, let's just stop. It's already too late for her to come, we can search for her tomorrow if she won't return home." she said and then grabbed a candle, litting it up. "I'm going to sleep. Good night... You should also rest Father" she said and left the room. The Duke sighed as he was worried but then thought that he should indeed rest, and so he did.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Tue 04 Feb 2014, 5:28 pm
"She wouldn't mind. My sister was always open to welcoming people into her life. If she were here, she'd probably let you sleep in there with her." Kotaro smiled as he led Aerith out to the balcony. He shrugged his shoulders. "You may have accepted, but I'm the one who offered. I really don't want to be alone right now..." He chuckled slightly to her comment. "Eri didn't start off living the royal life either. Though he was always quiet when we first met. He lived with his mother in the city. Aito was the one who asked my father if he could live here." He released her hand as well and leaned against the balcony, looking up at the stars where she was pointing. His smile faded as he made his wish, knowing it would never come true. "I don't want this kind of life," he whispered with a sigh, looking down at the garden. He wanted to leave. Renounce his throne. He knew his duty and that his kingdom would fall if there was no ruler or heir. But, he wanted more. "Aerith...what's it like out there?" He asked, looking up towards the city with a blank stare, as if he was daydreaming.

Raven smirked. "You don't want to take him on. Not prepared at least. He's taken out some of our best men. What do you expect from the Captain of the Royal Guards and the king's personal body guard?" He leaned up against the building, crossing his arms as he looked at Squall. "I've got one more job for you, if you're up for it that is." He paused for a moment, then continued. "Seems to make up for the princess's death, the king has decided to arrange a marriage with his son. I've heard from a few guards I had infiltrate their ranks that he doesn't want to take the throne. Your job is simple. I want you to sneak in and convince him to leave. The kingdom is already weak. Without an heir willing to take the throne, this place will fall. And be sure that he never returns. If he even considers it, I'm sure you can figure something out. You'll of course get a much better bonus than your last job."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 04 Feb 2014, 7:05 pm

Aerith listened to the Prince although she didn't respond. She could understand him better than anyone but didn't have the words to support him, to give him advice. She heard the Prince whispering something but she didn't understand much of it. She turned back at him and tilted her head "Did you say something?" the Prince answered her back instead with a question, a weird one on top of that. Aerith didn't expect that kind of question and laughed a bit as she glanced back at the dim lighted town. "What is it like out there?..." she asked to herself loudly with a sigh and then continued. "You probably wouldn't survive that kind of life... People are poor, they have nothing to eat and they die because they have no money to pay a doctor..." she stopped for a second, thinking her parents death and her brothers seperation with her, and then let out a bigger sigh. "You are fine right where you are now my Prince. Filth like me are already used to it, we know how to survive. And it's not something you can do to help them. Rich people always take advantage of those in need." she said and then turned back at him, walking right in front of him and grabbing both his hands as she smiled. "Come on, cheer up! You are getting married tomorrow with my sister, you shouldn't be like that." those words slightly hurt her, she was cheering for her sister, but deep inside her heart, she knew that something was not right. She loved the time she had spent with the Prince. She could talk about everything that bothers her, and he would understand. She never onced thought of him as royal, someone distant. Seeing the Prince's bad mood she let go of his one hand and then grabbed his shoulder, getting in a dance like position. She glanced at his eyes, smiling "I will soon be your sister in law... And tomorrow I don't think my sister will let me dance with you, so how about we properly dance... right now? And please, stop thinking of useless things. If I can make you forget about them, then I will be glad to help."

Squall leaned against the wall as he listened to Raven and then cutely pouted at his orders. He sometimes was acting kinda girly, and his looks weren't so manly, many girls liked him for that... even boys sometimes. As Raven finished talking he replied with a smirk "Oh of course I want a job, I need money lately" he said and crossed his arms as Raven continued. He sighed upon his request as it seemed impossible for him "How am I supposed to urge the Prince to refuse to be the next King? He won't listen to a stranger." he said and then stopped for a minute, thinking. He suddenly gasped and uncrossed his arms, getting closer to Raven as he leaned to his ear and whispered "No, I got the perfect plan. How about we delay the Prince's wedding and someone from inside the palace, someone of us, hire me as the Queen-to-be personal guard... We can start a fire, and they will sure have to delay! That way, I can be closer to the Prince and affect him. Can you put the plan in motion? I'm sure you got someone inside the castle." he said and laughed at his marvelous idea, waiting for Raven's reply.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 06 Feb 2014, 7:34 pm
Kotaro stood up and turned to face Aerith while he listened to her. "I see...," he responded, looking back at the city. He wanted to help people, just in his own way. Not because he was forced to marry and knew he would still have to listen to his father. He looked back at her as she sighed. "Sometimes they do, but others don't. I've never been outside the castle grounds. If I had the choice, I would help them...but my father..." he paused, not sure how to continue. He was a little surprised when she walked up to him and took his hands, making him blush a little. He gave a kind of fake smile, not looking forward to the wedding. "No offence to your sister, but she's just another spoiled brat. We never got along because of it. I guess you could say we tolerate eachother because of our parents." He looked into her eyes as she placed her hands on his shoulder. He couldn't help but smile at her words. Placing a hand on her waist, he brought up his other hand, brushing her hair behind her ear before caressing her cheek. "If only I still had a choice. Who knows, maybe my wish will come true," he said, reffering to the wish he had made on the shooting star earlier.

Raven smirked. "Of course you need money. You keep blowing it on booze and chicks. You'd be a rich motherfucker if you didn't." He never explained where he got his money or whose orders he was taking, but he definately had someone telling him what to do. Raven was smart and one of the best, but even he didn't work on his own. He could be pretty greedy. As long as he got paid, he'd do anything. He shrugged his shoulders in response. "He already doesn't want to marry as it is. Shouldn't be too hard." He glanced at Squall as he leaned closer to whisper in his ear. Chuckling, he responded. "Now you're using your head," he said, poking Squall's forehead to push him away a step. "I can get you in as a recruit in less than an hour. His wife to be isn't there tonight, so that'll give me time to arrange things. Until then, try to see if you can speak with the prince before she arrives tomorrow. Get going. By the time you get there you'll already have the job." He gave a quick two finger salute to Squall before jumping back up onto the building and disappearing into the darkness of the night.

Eri leaned up against the gate, waiting for his brother's return. He slid his hands into his pockets, slightly slouching. He never did get used to the whole proper etiquette thing. He was already relieved for the night, but he wasn't sure what to do in his free time anymore. A slight breeze came by. For some reason, he felt like he should look up. It was nearly a full moon. He remembered sitting out under the stars with Kaiya. A small smile crossed his lips as he remembered the night he asked her to marry him. It was on a night just like this. She was so excited that she had tackled him with a hug. His smile grew a bit. Maybe, even in death, she was watching the stars with him right now. He almost felt like...she was with him right now. (So the point of forget me not is that there is this unnatural force constantly pointing them in the right direction or show them something to make them happy. You probably guessed, it is Kaiya. Even in death, she still wants to take care of everyone and can't seem to move on until she feels they wont need her anymore. She wont just be doing it to Eri and Kotaro so be prepared when I throw those little hints at you to look somewhere or follow something.)
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 15 Feb 2014, 7:00 am

Aerith listened to the Prince, interesting to hear what he would say. She looked surprised when the Prince said he had never been outside the walls. She quickly paused him, ignoring the rest he said "You have never been outside the castle? Are you serious?" she asked, slightly shocked by his statement. He is a Prince, how could he have not seen how the city looks like from close?Well it wasnt some kind of spectacular thing to see, but it sure was a different kind of experience. Aerith kept listening to the Prince, being more and more intrigued by his thoughts and past. When the Prince mentioned the sensitive topic of her sister, she sighed while listening to him, like she knew what the Prince was trying to say. She stared the ground and responded "I know...Besides, I also know she has someone else in her heart too... But she is a really nice person, just give her some time." she said, glancing back at him and smiling. She then added "You know this wedding will be both good for the kindom, and us." As Kotaro started touching her cheek, she started blushing and slightly giggled. She then placed her hand on top of his and gently removed it as she held it tight. "What is it you are wishing for my Prince?" letting go of his shoulder as they stopped dancing and moved closer to him, to the point they could feel each other's breath.

Squall glared at Raven as he crossed his arms and started copying him, repeating in a funny the way what Raven previous said to him. "Of course you need money. You keep blowing it on booze and chicks... Ah! Really!" he let out a big sigh, releasing his hands and then stretching them. " How about you then, aren't you the same?" Squall leaned against a wall and kept listening to Raven, as soon as he got confirmation for his plan, he chuckled and then said "Ah, then it would be even easier." When Raven leaned closer to Squall, he got startled as he whispered. It was a weird kink of him, getting hard from whispers. But before he could have any reaction, Raven pushed him away. He touched his forehead as he gently rub it and then glared once again at Raven. "I see, I will wait for your next orders then." he responded just before Raven disappeared just like he first appeared in front of him.

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 18 Feb 2014, 2:12 am
Kotaro shook his head. "My father never liked the idea of us being around commoners. We were under constant watch twenty-four seven. No such thing as privacy in the royal life..." He trailed off a bit as he stared into her eyes. He ignored her comment about Laurene having another in her heart. He was starting to have one too. It was a matter of allowing himself to go that far. Opening up to someone who was still a stranger to him. "Will it?" He asked in a low tone when she mentioned the wedding. He wondered if he would be a good ruler. Maybe. Who knows. He never felt cut out for it in all honesty. He wanted a different kind of life. Full of adventure. Like his mother once had before she settled down. He remembered the stories she once told him as a child. Reveling in his memories, he snapped back to reality as Aerith moved closer to him, asking him what it was he wished for. What he wished for, he couldn't say. He gently squeezed her hand, wishing he could throw his duty out the window and ask her to run away with him. He let out a soft sigh, taking a step back as he released her. "What I wish for doesn't matter. As much as I want to live my dreams...and be with someone I feel I can love rather than being with them over arrangement, isn't what I need to do to protect this kingdom." He gave her a warm smile. He was getting married tomorrow. As much as he wanted to feel her soft lips, he knew he shouldn't. It would only get her in trouble in the end. And possibly, break her heart as well as his, knowing he couldn't have her after tomorrow. But, he couldn't stop himself from making a comment. "You're quite beautiful under the stars and the light of the moon Aerith."

Raven was a shadow. No one knew his name, his past, and most didn't even know what he looked like. Usually he sent one of his birds to relay his messages or orders. But, he always came to meet with Squall in person. He was the only exception. Maybe he felt protective of the boy. Maybe. Raven wasn't even sure. Something about Squall, just made him want to see him. He could remember the look the boy had when he leaned in close. A small smirk crossed his lips, then vanished in an instant. He stopped just outside the castle walls, quickly surveying the perimeter. He glanced at his shoulder as a Raven flew onto his shoulder. His pet, and where he got his nickname. He attached a small note and whispered a name to the bird, watching as it flew off. He then waited. Catching his eye, was Eri. He knew most of the guards. He had plenty on the inside to keep him informed. Eri was the younger brother of the captain and second in command. Not as strong, but quick on his feet. Also the guard of the prince and the late princess. He would be their main issue with getting close to the prince. His attention was drawn to his pet as it returned. Taking the small note, he looked at it and smirked. He waved the bird off, then headed back to meet up with Squall. Only a few minutes passed. Raven was quicker than most normal people, some even saying inhuman. He jumped down, landing silently behind the boy. Reaching around, he placed his hand on Squall's forehead, slightly tilting it back. "Ok, you're in."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Tue 18 Feb 2014, 11:56 am

Aerith listened to the Prince and then lowered her head, chuckling "Yeah, we are filthy. You shouldn't go out." as he placed some of her hair behind her ear. She was hurt by her own comment, repeating it several times inside her head. One part of her was thinking of just staying away from the Prince, the other was telling her not to. She didn't speak when he squeezed her hand and after he was done, she answered "A man cannot exist in this life if he does not dream. And dreams do come true, as long as you try achieving them and not laying at your couch, waiting for fate to happen." she said, looking at the Prince, her eyes piercing his. When she heard the Prince's moment she chuckled, leaning close to his head, and whispering at his lips, almost touching them. "Is this an invitation? Because I might take it seriously." she said and then continued, glancing at his eyes now. "I I know what you are thinking of... It's written all over your face. You also have someone in your heart right? That's another reason why you don't want to get married. But you have to let go of that person, you have to think for the good of your own kingdom... Or is it that you think of giving up the throne? Don't even dream of that, or even joke about it." she told him in a serious voice. She meant every word she said, but she didn't even know if she was right or not. Sometimes she could really understand the Prince, but sometimes she was so far away. She didn't want to live a life full of regret. Damn, she sure wanted to kiss those lips, her body was eager to be touched by that man. But that was not right. Not right in her mind, because her heart wa saying else. That's it, she had promised to herself she wouldn't live in a life full of regret, she has changed. She is not the little girl who ran away anymore. Before the Prince could even properly answer, she shoved her lips onto his, brushing each other bodies. Besides whatever happened that day, it would be forgotten the next day.

Squall while waiting for Raven sat down the stairs and kept drinking the rest of the beet he had left. Suddenly Raven appeared behind him, causing Squall to choke on his drink. Before he could say anything though, Raven pushed his head away and right that instant he glared at him. "For Fucks sake stop doing that, what if I died?!" he yelled at Raven and then stood up, throwing the bottle away as he had spill all of it. "You owe a bottle..." he growled and then added "Good, tomorrow I will go and set up the bomb. They won't know what hit them. Oh the irony..." he said laughing, leaning at the wall behind him, crossing his arms. "Hey Raven, I feel lonely today... You know any place I can find female company?" Squall ever since he was, he had accepted the fact that he was gay. He was more interested in dicks than boobs. But he never wanted to admit it out loud, that why he kept it a secret, by going out with various women and sleeping with them. But he never once felt happy while doing it. He met Raven after his father's death, Raven took him in, fed him, gave him shelter, it was like he was his big brother. But for how long? Squall already started seeing Raven in another way, and God knows if Raven has even noticed. He tried his best to hide it, at least in front of Raven.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 12:49 am
Kotaro chuckled and shook his head. "I don't think so." He felt a little bad. And at the same time, sympathetic to her feelings. Never knowing where you fit in in this world. His smile faded as he listened to her words, thinking about them, repeating them in his mind. She was right. He was waiting for fate to happen and had been all this time. He felt like she was staring into his soul as their eyes remained locked, like she could relate to his pain. His eyes narrowed as she moved closer to him, her lips so close to his that he could feel the warmth of her breath. He wasn't sure how to respond, contemplating the right answer. All he could do was nod. It was like she could read him like an open book. He had thought of giving up his throne many times. He had always pushed the thought back in the darkest secrets of his mind. His sister was the only one who knew about it and she always convinced him to follow his dream and live his life, to make the choice for his own future. But, he was starting to feel a strange connection with her he knew he couldn't have. His eyes shot open as her lips met his, but soon slowly closed as his passion for her touch overcame him. He wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the feeling over her soft lips. What was he thinking? Kissing someone when he was getting married who wasn't going to be his wife? And Laurene's sister of all people? He pulled her closer, pushing the regret and questions away. He didn't care. All he cared about tonight, this moment, was Aerith. He brushed his other hand into her hair, keeping his left around her waist. The feeling of her body against his turned him on, made him hard. He decided, he wouldn't regret this moment, but, he may regret hurting her emotionally in the long run.

Raven seemed emotionless as Squall jumped up and yelled at him for the sudden surprise. You'd think he'd be used to it by now. Well, maybe not. Raven was as silent as the night. "If you had died from that then I'd be pretty disappointed in you." He gave a shrug and a smirk as he was told about owing a beer. He gave a nod to the plan, sliding his hands into his jean pockets as he started walking. "Aito seemed to keep a close eye on you earlier. If he recognizes you, which he probably will, you'll need to find some way to prove your loyalty." He stopped, glancing over his shoulder at the boy. His eyebrow arched to the request. "Hmm..." He gave a brief and gentle smile. It was rare for him. But it was always worth it to see. He had a weakness for Squall, one he couldn't explain or had felt before. He turned to face him again. He couldn't refuse any of his requests, no matter what they were. "Squall, why don't you go home. Get some rest. Ok kiddo?" He took one hand out and held it out to Squall, offering to take him home.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 19 Feb 2014, 5:19 pm

Aerith shoved her tongue inside Kotaro's mouth, licking and sucking everywhere inside of him. At the same time she started unbuttoning her own shirt while while breathing heavily. Her mind was all filled with Kotaro, she didn't even see him as a Prince at that moment, just as a plain person, just as Kotaro. She took off her shirt, but couldn't reach to undo her corset. It sure was tight enough to make her suffocate all this time, she even had markings left of it as she wasn't used to royalty fashion. That didn't hinder her spirit though, she had no time, she knew her time with the Prince was counted as he would tomorrow be no more Kotaro for her, she had to act fast. Aerith got down on her knees and unzipped Kotaro's pants, gently taking it out as she started rubbing it slow. Where did she even learn that? Truth is, at nights when they were younger, Aerith was always challenging the castle guards, archery os sword fighting that is. Laurene instead was more interested in talking with the guards, flirting with them. Well, Aerith thought that was all until one day she had gone to the kitchen for a night snack. At first she heard slight moans, then they got louder and louder, soon acompanied by a mans screams and swears. Aerith had no idea, she was innocent and young back then, she thought someone was killing a person and tried to step in, but soon stopped as she saw her sister, being fucked by a guard. Aerith's image of Laurene had been shattered. Laurene was no more the innocent, angel like person Aerith once thought. She watched the whole thing, she couldn't take her eyes off them as also her body was getting hot. But she was interrupted by a young boy's and girl's loud voices that were playing with each other. Aerith glanced at them for a second, they seemed to be wearing clothes that seemed to expensive, who were they? She thought, not even realizing it was the twins.

Instant turn off, Aerith ran away and Laurene witht he guard also stopped as they heard their voices. Aerith never talked to Laurene about that incident, it's not like she could anyway. Many years have passed since then, Aerith never saw Laurene the same way she used to see her, later on she had found out she was such an hypocrite, and that also Laurene never thought Aerith as her sister. She only stayed so that she could survive, use them as much as she could to live, to have a place to live and eat. She wasn't a bad person, but she had to survive, that was her only thought. Her mempries coming back at her make her stop for aa glimpse of seconds to stop sucking Kotaro's dick. She didn't even realize when she reached that part. But she soon retrieved back to her doings. She glanced back, up at Kotaro and asked "How does it feel?"

Squall chuckled "You know I can't die. I had a very good teacher!" he said and then listened to Raven as he pouted, grabbing his arm and clinging to him "Come on, I'm so lonely tonight. I need something to refill my batteries for tomorrow" he said, pressuring his body to Raven's, not even realizing that Raven might feel his hard on that Squall had because of Raven. The alcohol had finally give in, Squall's breath was reeking of it. Watching Raven refusing his requests, he sighs, letting go of his arm. "Today you are acting so weird bro" he cutely pouted, reaching Squalls hand and gently held it. He felt bliss, but he couldn't reveal it, maybe he would ruin what he builded with him all these years. He had to stay low. Surpress his fantasies, his dreams.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 23 Feb 2014, 8:36 am
Kotaro was surprised when she shoved her tongue into his mouth, not that he had any complaints. He gently brushed his hands along her smooth skin and down her arm as she removed her shirt. He ran his hand along the hem of her corset, wanting to feel everything underneath. When she released from the kiss, he watched as she knelt down, seeming eager. His breath hitched as her soft hands brushed his cock. He watched her with an intense look in his eyes. He let out a low groan as she slid him into her mouth. He didn't care about tomorrow. All he could focus on was Aerith. He smirked as she asked him how it felt. He debated to ask her if she had done this before. In a swift move, he pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately. He wanted her, here and now. He didn't care who saw them or what they thought. She was his for tonight. Slowly, he lifted her dress as he kissed her, sliding his fingers between her legs. He released her from the kiss and looked into her eyes. "If we keep this up, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you after tonight." It wasn't for the sexual aspect. He knew that if he continued with her, he wouldn't be able to let her go from his life. Laurene would be his wife, but, Aerith would be much more to him. Though he couldn't figure out his feelings. Was he denying them? They had only just met and already he was beginning to fall, hard.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't be a kiss ass." Raven watched Squall as he pouted and grabbed his arm. "You're asking the wrong person for help in this one." It was true. He wasn't the type to sleep around. Actually, he had never had anyone special in a long time. Though he was young, there was a point in his life where he had planned to settle down. Squall wouldn't have known that. He had been asked by the boy about his past, but Raven always avoided his questions. Squall didn't even know his real name. That part of his life was gone. He hardly missed a detail though. He had seen the subtle hints from the boy that he had taken a liking to him. The bulge in his pants was usually the biggest hint. As a self defense, he always seemed to push him away without meaning to. He could smell the alcohol on Squall's breath and let out a sigh. He wasn't sure how to respond to Squall's comment. Had he been acting weird? Maybe. He wasn't sure. He gave him a gentle and sympathetic look, wanting to let him further in, but was too afraid that if he did, he would care too much. He couldn't risk losing someone else. Taking his hand, he pulled him along. He stuck to the shadows more, being a wanted man after all. He had managed to hide in the city, having a house in the northern district where the guards usually avoided. It wasn't exactly the nicest part of the city. Homeless, thugs, thieves, killers, you name it and they live there. Easy enough place for him to lay low when needed. He glanced at Squall as they walked, then averted his eyes back to the road. "You really shouldn't drink so much." Despite his cold exterior, he occassionally did or said things to show he had a heart deep down.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 31 Aug 2014, 1:07 am

Aerith gasped in surprise as the Prince brought her back on her feet, thinking she had down something wrong and was ready to apologise but instead, the Prince kissed her with passion. She slowly closed her eyes, kissing him back as she moaned slightly, another faint gasp escaping her lips as soon as he raised her skirt and slided his fingers between her private parts. As soon as he pulled from the kiss, she stared him in his eyes, listening to him and thinking everything they do right now is so wrong and that they are both going to regret it tomorrow. She stood quiet for quite long, debating whether to tell him her thoughts or not. She glanced to her right, to her left, anywhere to avoid the Prince's eyes but she couldn't avoid them. She gulped, slightly shaking her head. "My Prince... This is wrong. I'm betraying my sister, the Kingdom!" she paused, taking a deep breath, realizing they had already gone too far. She lowered her head with a sigh, she knew what the Prince meant exactly and she didn't like it. It was wrong and a taboo for the society. If anyone where to find out about them, she would be killed if not tortured first. Aerith made a step back with a pained expression, not actually wanting this turn of events. "Then... Don't touch me." she covered her breasts, looking around for her clothes "I... I have to go, this is wrong. You are getting married tomorrow..." she said, trying to surpress her tears. She could understand the Prince like no one else, he could do the same too. Her feelings and thoughts were high of the Prince, she didn't want to ruin that by doing something thoughtless. Hell, even the Prince now would think she was just a common slut but she needed to keep him away, for the shake of the Kingdom and his crown.

Squall smiled, suddenly turning serious, though still under the influence of alcohol."I was on the streets when you found me and gave me shelter, taught me everything you know and look at us now. How many years has it been?" he paused, glancing at Raven and then faintly laughed "I know you care, liar. Also, I'm not a kiss ass. Maybe I drink a lot and blurt out a lot of nonsense, but I can still get the job done. You'll see." he stated, finishing his sentence with a wink as they walked down the road. "You know, you never share anything with me and that bothers me. Am I not trusted?" he slightly turned to Raven like a puppy, wondering if it really is the truth, After all, they knew each other for years and yet it was only Squal who was oversharring, usually under the influence of alcohol. "I had a sister once, then out parents died and I lost her but you already know that. She never told me any of her secrets. She was a smart kid, too bad she had dyslexia though." he lowered his head at the thought of her, sighing "I don't know if she is even alive anymore..." he glanced back up, forcing a smile on his face "Anyway, I will probably wake up with a bruise from you for oversharring again so I'll stop. I just wanted to tell you that you can trust me."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 02 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm
Kotaro's smile faded as he watched Aerith and listened to her words. He wanted to tell her no, she wasn't betraying the kingdom. But...he was as well. And he wouldn't suffer the consequences like she would if they were caught. He sighed, zipping up his pants. When she said for him not to touch her, he seemed hurt by her words. He reached over and placed his hands on each side of her face and made her look at him. "No one has to know. I'll protect you. Keep you safe. Please Aerith, don't go. I wont try anything, just stay with me tonight." He hoped she wouldn't, but he couldn't stop her if it came down to it. He stared into her eyes for a moment, then smiled to try and reassure her. "I'll take care of you. Your sister will never find out about what's happened here tonight. But if you feel more comfortable going home, I'll arrange it. Just, promise me we can still see each other after the wedding and that you won't avoid me."

"Nearly six years now." Raven glanced back at Squall, raising an eyebrow. He wasn't ever going to admit it, but the kid was right. He did care about him, enough to give his life even. "Yeah, I know you can get the job done," he said with a chuckle. He listened to Squall, smiling a little. "I told you, if she's alive, I'll find her." He stopped suddenly. He trusted Squall more than anyone. Why would he think..., "I come from the neighboring kingdom. The man who was my father cheated on his wife and abandoned the woman when she got pregnant. My mother passed away when I was seven and I lived on the streets. No family. No one to take care of me. I became a common thief just to survive." He let out a sigh as he closed his eyes. "I eventually found out who my father was. Well, he found me and tried to have me killed. Said I was a threat to everything he had built. So I left. I had been on my own for ten years, except for my little friend here," he reached up and pet his raven who sat comfortably on his shoulder, "And then I met you." Raven was still being pretty vague about who his father was, but he had his reasons. Squall was really the only person he had after being alone for so long. (So put 2 and 2 together and u figure out hes 23, actually younger than Squall, but he doesn't seem like it with how he acts. 6+10+7 lol. I'm sure Squall could figure that out since he never knew Raven's age.) He opened his eyes as he turned to face Squall, avoiding eye contact though. "I can't tell you anymore than that. It isn't that I don't trust you, but knowing about my past will only put you in danger. Just having ties to me is enough for them to hunt you down." As he had said everything, even with trying to hide it, you could see he was in pain. He quickly changed his attitude as he turned and continued on his way. "Now, if we're done with story time, I'm exhausted. Hurry it up already."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 20 Sep 2014, 2:44 am
ooc: i'll add anything from the roleplay mentioned about raven and saika to their character sheets if you need a point of reference at all since squall will probably get most of raven's backstory if not all of it. as a spoiler, squall will learn more about him at different points and will be the one to find out why hes doing all of this since it was never specified as to why he was starting the war with this kingdom when hes having problems with the neighboring kingdom as well. all in due time Smile oh and make sure u watch that video for his theme. it'll give you a hint on how he truly is since he hides all of his emotions.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:41 am
Aerith shook her head as Kotaro was talking, trying to convince her what they are doing is not wrong. She wore her skirt in a hurry and buttoned her shirt wrong but she had no idea. "No!" She uttered quite loud but still quiet enough to not be heard in other rooms of the castle. "No one will now, that's true. But no. Don't you understand?!" she reached for her vest, turning her back at Kotaro as she shed a tear, quickly wiping it. "I can't stay and you know that. And I... I can't really promise you about the wedding. I... must go. I'm sorry. I really am." she said and then turned to the door in a hurry, leaving behind her hairpin. Aerith had no intention of going back home today, at least not at this hour. Was she even going to the wedding? Her mind was telling her yes while her heart no. She had done a terrible mistake involving the Prince and if anyone were to find out she would be either dead or locked up in prison for the rest of her life. She took a deep breath and sighed as she entered the town, holding her hands together close to her chest as she was scared to be outside at this hour. "I hope no one will rape or kidnap me..." she murmured to herself as she was walking slowly in the shadows.

Squall listened to Raven with interest. It sounded like he had it tought, probably tougher than himself. He smiled "Thanks man. For trusting me. I was all alone until I met you, so thanks for taking me in. I would probably be dead by now if I was on my own. Remember how innocent I was at first?" he said with a laugh, reeking of alcohol. "Yeah, I think I'm done with the questions. I'm tired too and my head spins." he added, running ahead of Raven as if he was challeging him. "Come on slow ass! Tomorrow's the big day and you are not even in a form."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 24 Sep 2014, 6:51 pm
Kotaro seemed surprised to her reaction. "Aerith, please don't go..." But before he could stop her, she ran out of the room. He stopped at the door instead of following her. He clenched his fist, grinding his teeth. This wasn't what he wanted. "Damnit!" He slammed his fist into the wall, wishing he had just pushed her away when she kissed him. "I'm sorry..." He slammed his door shut and walked over to his bed. He glanced down at her hairpin, picking it up. Flopping onto his back on the bed, he stared at it. A small smile crossed his lips. "Well Cinderella...I'll have to return your glass slipper." He didn't regret anything that had happened. And he wasn't about to let her get away so easily.

Raven watched as Squall ran ahead of him. The kid could be a pain and he constantly reeked of alcohol, but it added to his charm. He closed his eyes and smiled a little. "I'll meet you there. I need to make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. And save me a beer this time." He chuckled. He rarely drank, but when he did it was only with Squall. Though, he'd probably come home later and the kid would be passed out on his bed. He gave him a wave before jumping up onto a roof top, disappearing into the night. Thinking about his past always kept him on edge and he preferred to be alone. He stopped and surveyed the area, watching a few guards from the shadows. The streets were empty otherwise. Except...he glanced at the girl wandering around the dark streets. It wasn't any of his concern. He stood up to leave when he saw the coast was clear, but took another moment to look back at her. He had a soft spot for strays, despite his effort to avoid them. He knelt back down into the shadows and followed her quietly.
minast
minast

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 12:09 pm
It hadn't been long since Amaryllis had gotten the job in the palace as a maid and she was still not accustomed to the palace and it's corridors. She had been looking for the Prince's chambers for quite some time as she had to get the clothes from the laundry in his wardrobe but due to her being used to much smaller houses, her whole house at the village could fit in the kitchen. She had gotten lost more times than she would like to admit and she was late to deliver those clothes. She was getting more and more anxious as to if she would be able to find it at all before the sun rises so that she could go tend to his wedding attire. She was overjoyed to finally be able to work with such fine fabrics. Knocking on a door that seemed to match the description they had given her, she had for once more gotten her hopes up for finding the said room as she heard a voice coming from there.

Not so far from the castle, Queen Astrid's scouts had already reported where Squall's and Raven's group sat and what intentions they had so since they would be doing the same thing she decided they both had more things to win out of a collaboration than doing things on their own so she went to meet with them on her horse. Nilfheim's ruler had the physique of a much younger female warrior and she couldn't be more glad at the point as it allowed her to stay on the throne of her game. Approaching the man on the street at the position where the group was supposed to be without caring about the noise she was making she raised her hand as a sign she had seen them already before halting on her tracks. "Hello there wedding crasher." she said smirking as her crown and banner became visible under the moonlight. "I have an interesting proposition for you."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 12:55 pm
Squall was walking down a dark alley, holding a beer bottle on his right hand, occassionally taking a few sips. If someone were to stand in front of him, they would be disgusted by the alcohol smell. From a distance, he hears a light cantering and the man turns around, facing a woman on a horse and a few of what seemed to be scouts. Drunk he may be, Squall was as sharp as ever. He glanced up the banner and then chuckled at the woman. "Under what banner my lady?" He responded, surpised the woman knew of their intentions. Had Raven contacted that woman? "You walk during the night with your envoy on your horses. It will sure attract unwanted attention." He added, throwing the bottle away. Just who exactly is this woman?

It was dark and cold. The only source of light was the moon, which that night was so big, Aerith felt like she could almost touch it. She exhaled heavily, carefully examining each alley and building for an suspicious people. Sure, the Kingdom was like heaven. Safe and guarded but the poor part of the city seemed to be the exception. The young woman herself didn't know the reason she was there. Maybe she was fed up with politics and luxury. She wanted to feel free, even for a moment. She continued to walk, not realising Raven had been following her. Then, when everything was quiet, Aerith heard horses. She stopped, surveying her surroundings as it seemed strange at this hour for horses to gallop around the city. She couldn't tell from where the source was coming.

MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:25 pm
Eri was returning to his room, his duty up for the day or at least for a few hours to give him some rest. He had thought he had gotten over his fiance's death, but now he couldn't seem to forget. Sometimes when he missed her, it helped to visit Kaiya's room. The room was untouched except to be kept clean. It was the only way he could feel close to her. As he rounded the corner, he stopped when he saw a young woman standing outside a door, which used to be Kaiya's old room and was next to the prince's. She looked to be a maid and doubted it was for him. 'Must be new,' he thought with a soft sigh. Many of the new staff often mistaken the two rooms. He slowly approached Amaryllis as she patiently waited for someone to answer the door. "If you're looking for the prince miss, his room is next door," he said as he gestured to the correct door. The woman didn't seem much older than he was and her looks reminded him of some of the nobles he had met over the few years he had been there. "He's probably asleep by now. A bit late to be delivering laundry." He glanced at the clothes she was carrying before looking back up at her. "My suggestion? Leave them in the princess's room and come back first thing in the morning before anyone notices what happened," he said with a small smile as he reached out and opened up the door for her to enter. It was an odd suggestion, but it was clear he was trying to keep her from being scolded.

Raven was about to jump down to get a closer look at the woman when he heard the horses nearby as well. He took a moment to look back at Aerith before moving towards the noise. What he didn't realize was that he had knock something off the roof and if she was quick, she could catch a glimpse of him leaving. He was normally the one following people, so he never had much of a reason to worry about someone following him. He arrived at to see what looked to be someone of royalty and was surprised by Astrid's presence. He jumped down next to Squall after the woman introduced herself and claimed to have a proposition, immediately catching a whiff of the booze coming from his comrade. 'I told him to go home, not continue drinking,' he thought, slightly annoyed but knew better than to say anything to Squall right now. He listened to Squall ask his questions before eyeing the woman closely and cautiously. He was also concerned about how she had found them so easily. The woman clearly had her resources. "What does someone of such high status want with a couple of murderous thieves?" He asked, curious as to this womans intentions or what she would do if they refused her.
minast
minast

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 6:33 pm
Amaryllis was startled as she heard the man's voice causing her to jump on her feet. She had been waiting for a few moments yet no one would answer and now she knew why. "Are you sure I can put it in here? I mean the princess' room shouldn't be used as a storage room, even if for a few hours. I mean it wouldn't be my place to go in there." she said in a small voice hiding behind the pile of clothes she was holding. She was shying away from the idea of leaving the clothes in that room, she felt like that wouldn't pay the deceased princess honour and even though she had barely seen her, she was reluctant to do something like that. "I mean I want to pay my respects to her memory and leaving the clothes in that room wouldn't really do that..." She said as she tried to balance the clothes on one hand and use the other to try and close the door. "No offence, it's just she seemed like a really nice person and it just feels wrong..." she went on explaining awkwardly as she went back to holding the clothes before they tripled over. She had seen that man from somewhere though she didn't really know if it was her idea or something. "Aish! Now I have to come back in a few hours! Thank you for the help though!" Amaryllis smiled trying to bow and still not mess the clothes.

Astrid smiled as she dismounted her warhorse feeding it a sugar cube taking her sweet time to answer the questions as the newcomer seemed one of the men of the group her men had told her about. "Under no banner. You will be mercenaries until we reach the chapel and of course you will be paid for your services. Thirty golden coins before and sixty afterwards. Each of you. I will help you infiltrate the castle without worrying about the guards and you will help me get in. Plus don't all losing sides view soldiers and mercenaries as murderous thieves?" she said in the calmest voices as she run her fingers through the ends of her hair. "Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Queen Astrid of Niflheim. At your service." she went on tilting her head as an acknowledgement before motioning for one of the men in her guard who came and gave her a rather large leather pouch. Even though she had enough army with her to send them ahead and her to follow the actual route, but she considered it as a better choice to have someone who knows the ways around the castle.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 9:28 pm
Laurene overheard Eri's and Amaryllis conversation by accident as she was going to the Prince's room. After hearing enough, she stepped forward and cleared her throar to reveal her presence, then smiled at the young maid and Eri. "Please give these to me. I was heading to the Prince's chambers right now. I can deliver them." Laurene kindly offered, having another reason to meet Kotaro. She then smiled at Eri. What a kind man, giving his advice to this new maid so she won't get scolded. If only things were different. If only Laurene wasn't bound to marry the Prince and instead choose on her own, choose Eri. "Sir." She bowed to him, avoiding eye contact and gulped, trying to find her feelings as she awaited for the maid's response.

Squall watched Astrid dismount her horse and then slightly opened his mouth at her response. "None?" He repeated before being startled by Raven, his heart beating fast. "You were here too? You know her?" He asked his partner, confused as to what was going on. How was the woman, a queen on top of that, able to know their plans and intentions? After that he remained quiet and stared at Raven, expecting him to answer to the woman's proposal. Dumbfounded at the men who brought a pouch, indicating she was telling the truth, he again turned to Raven, not even introducing himself. Should he anyway? If the queen knew their plans, he bet she knew their names too. "What do you think?" He softly muttered.

Aerith gasped at the sound of a brick falling down in the middle of the night. She immidately looked up and spotted a man in dark clothing, almost too hard to make out his shape or face. She crosses and held her arms tight, following with her eyes the man, watching him fall next to another in front of a woman and a few others. "What is going on..." She muttered, hiding behind a wall, trying to listen to their conversation but due to the distance not hearing much.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 24 Jun 2016, 11:08 pm
Kotaro was still wide awake. He couldn't get Aerith out of his mind. He could hear some distinct conversation in the hallway, but couldn't quite make it out. He assumed it was the guards. Sneaking out was going to be an issue, so he had to try to come up with another solution. Maybe he could convince someone to find this girl for him. But how? He'd have to come up with something that a person would want in return, figuring that was the best motive to get a favor. He sat up in his bed, letting out a deep sigh. Sometimes he felt like he was in a prison and he wondered if he would ever be able to escape it.

Eri was a little surprised by how she reacted. Most of them wouldn't have questioned him like that. "That's very considerate of you." He glanced over at the door for a moment, then back at the maid. "Kaiya wasn't the type to worry about things such as that. She was always helping out the servants when they needed it." It was pretty unusual to use her first name. Though he was supposed to refer to her as a princess, Kaiya hated it when he called her anything but her name. Old habits die hard. He reached out and caught the clothes before they fell on the ground. He gave a sigh and took some of the stack from her so it was easier for Amaryllis to carry. "My duty is up for the day. Let me help you with these," he offered, having nothing better to do anyway. He turned his attention to Laurene when she walked up and bowed to her. "If that is what you wish." He held out the clothes he was holding and waited for her to take them before turning back to the young maid. "Would you mind helping her with these?" He asked Amaryllis. He then returned Laurene's bow. "M'lady." He moved out of their way and stood by the princess's door, waiting to be dismissed. He could always come back to visit Kaiya's room later.

Aito wandered through the corridors, keeping an eye on things and making sure there weren't any problems. He stopped near the servant's quarters and looked around. Most of them should be there except for the few that tend to the king. His job was to keep an eye on everything and everyone and he sometimes wondered if checking up and babysitting the servants was really necessary. The king seemed to think so and he wasn't one to question orders. At least, not verbally. He ordered some of the guards to go on a patrol and decided to stay there while he waited for them to report back.

Raven was a bit skeptical by the queen's request. He looked at Squall for his opinion, but doubted the boy was sober enough to think too clearly. In all honesty, he wasn't sure what to do. The negatives were if she wanted to she could throw the entire blame on them or even have them executed, unsure of just how much they could trust her. On the other hand, the pay was good and it would give them a good tie for the future if this worked out for everyone. Maybe even a place they could run to after the events took place. The ultimate decision was up to him. He looked back at the noble woman in front of him. "Very well, but know that this doesn't mean I trust you. Anything happens to the people that work for me and you're my next target." He clearly had no fear of what she would do or how she would respond to his threat. If Astrid was going to target anyone, he would prefer it was him. "I do have one question though... why?"
minast
minast

Sat 25 Jun 2016, 7:54 am
Amaryllis shook her head softly at his words. In the village they would have to change some of the things in the room of a deceased, the mattress being the most popular of the items that was replace. "It's okay. It is common practice where I come from so please don't insist. I would rather get scolded right now. In two weeks perhaps things could change." She smiled at the knight before she heard someone clear their throat making her shriek softly before turning to look at the girl she knew as Princess-to-be. "Oh no my lady! I couldn't let you do a maid's job! Especially a clumsy one's like myself!" Amaryllis was quick to say as she bowed her head even more tryingto keep it on a lower level than Laurene's. "I can do it! I will only take a moment!" She said as she took the clothes from the female and gave the smallest of knocks on the Prince's door.

Astrid chuckled as she looked at Raven after his threats. He did appear as a man who knew his tricks and that made her all the more upset with her son. With a sigh she rubbed her temples without taking her eyes off of the boys in front of her. "If only my son was a little more like you, there would be a high chance that you wouldn't be offered that job. But seeing he is not, I have to hire you. I value time more than money so make your mind up and don't waste it any more please!" She said as she looked around, habits from when she was among the ranks of the soldiers and she refused to give up no matter how hard people would try to make her to.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 25 Jun 2016, 3:34 pm
Laurene watched the two politely conversing, Eri remembering the days Princess Kaiya was alive. Laurene was filled with jealousy and anger. She gritted her teeth and clenched her first, faking a big smile at the maid. "Just give them to me please..." The Duchess replied, trying to force the young maid into giving in. "I told you i'll do -" Before she could finish her sentence, Amaryllis was already knocking on the Prince's door. "My god." Laurene muttered, attempting to slowly dislocate the young woman so she could take the maid's place. The Duchess seemed to really want to talk to Kotaro and would do anything to achieve her goal. At that moment, it didn't even cross her mind what might Eri think of her. Not that he appeared to care. Laurene could see that the knight treated the same as everyone else and that saddened her.

Laurene took a deep breath, trying to recollect her thoughts. She must have made a show for herself, what would Eri, the maid or anyone else for that matter think if they saw her acting like this? She closed her eyes and took another breath, smiling at the maid before knocking the Prince's door herself.

Squall listened to them and then slightly tugged Raven's shirt, motioning him to take a few steps back and discuss. He then got closer to the man and covered his mouth whispering "Should we even trust that woman? What if it's all just a trap and we get jailed?" Squal's breath was reeking of alcohol, if Raven could handle it only God knows as he then continued with a gasp, random thoughts going through his head. "What if the palace found out and this is a set up. Are you sure about this?" He finished his sentence, awaiting for the Queen's answer as to why she chose them.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 10 Jul 2016, 7:57 pm
"Very well...," Eri said, curious as to what she meant by a change but decided not to question it for now. He watched the two of them and had to fight the urge to crack a smile. Laurene was always trying to hide her personality from him, but he knew her better than that. Actually, he found it kind of cute, but he would never tell her that. "If you'll excuse me," he said as he bowed to both of them before heading down the corridor. It wasn't his place to get involved with a simple confrontation unless he was told otherwise after all. Kotaro looked up as he heard a bit of murmuring outside of his door. 'I wonder what's going on?' He thought as he sat up in his bed. Soon after he heard a knock and sighed. "Who could be bothering me this late?" He asked himself as he moved to the edge of his bed to sit. "Enter," he responded and waited patiently for his visitor to open up the door.

"Basically it's that you don't want your son fucking things up and getting himself killed," Raven said, seeing that Astrid was growing impatient. He glanced back at Squall and followed him the few steps. "Jail I can handle... escaping won't be a problem. I'm more concerned about her motives and if she plans to kill us on the spot when it's finished." Though he didn't seem as concerned by it at the moment, not wanting to show the woman any sort of fear. "No, but you're just going to have to trust me," he said, trying hard to ignore the smell coming from his ally. He glanced up and caught a small glimpse of something. 'The girl I was following...,' he thought, locking eyes with Aerith for a brief moment but didn't announce her presence as he turned to the queen. He did wonder if she knew his true identity or not. Judging from how she was acting, he doubted it. ((minast if you want to know what that means just message me on here)) "Fine. We'll team up... for now. Just know that I don't trust you royal types so don't expect me to be at your beck and call," he stated, waiting for Astrid to respond.
minast
minast

Sun 17 Jul 2016, 1:58 pm
Opening the door and bowing as she entered the room, Amaryllis held the door open as best as she could with the load she was carrying for Laurene to walk in. As a maid she couldn't possibly let a duchess open her own door. "I am sorry to disturb you this late your highness but I brought the laundry as instructed. I got lost thus the delay." The maid explained as she showed him the clean and folded clothes she was holding in a pile as she bowed again trying to not knock them over. She knew she had gottenin trouble already with the head seamstress but she had to deliver her duties even with such a long delay. After the other female visitor of the time walked in, Amaryllis closed the door and put the clothes where she was instructed to as the maids would need to tidy them up in the morning. "Is there anything I can do for you?"she asked with another bow keeping her gaze low.

Astrid sighed again at the men in front of her and in all honesty she was getting too old for the negotiations. "I marely wish to solve this troublesome situation and if I knew my husband's line would still go on even if my son died, I would be the first one to kill such a pawn, trust me on that. He is only useful as a bargaining tool and nothing more." The Queen said with an unimpressed expression on her face as she was handed the pouch to give each of them the agreed amount. "Oh but I am not a royal child, royalty was forced upon me!" Shs said calmly as she counted sixty golden coins and gave them to the duo with a smirk. "In case anything goes wrong and you need a hiding place, tell the guards on the borders on Niflheim to get you a meeting with Queen Astrid and that you are part of the tean at any point you might need the coverage." She offered hoping that they wouldn't need to, the money she was paying them was enough to probably save them from a life in the streets.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum