Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

A Killing Game (Kiringu· gēmu) Empty A Killing Game (Kiringu· gēmu)

Wed 28 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm
[Started - Still Accepting]

[Marcus is more of my main character. That's why there's more of a role for him. Don't mind the short post for Conner. He wont do much til he meets up with someone.]

Marcus walked down the streets with his pistol drawn. He pressed himself up against a building and peeked around a corner. He whistled to give the clear and sighed as he put his gun in the holster. His companion came out from an alley way. He had been scouting the area and sniffing around to make sure there weren't any of those...'things'...around. He leaned over and smiled as he pet his dog. "Good boy. I'll see about finding you something special," he said as he stood back up. He turned and walked over to a nearby store. He leaned up against the door, listening for movement inside.

Marcus could've swore he heard shuffling and drew his gun again. He looked at Shadow and motioned for him to go on the other side of the door. He counted down with his fingers from three so the dog would know when to run in and search for the source of the noise. When he hit one, he stepped in front of the door and kicked it open, aiming his gun in as he let his friend go first and watched as he sniffed around for a moment. He stepped in and cautiously moved around the store. "See anything boy...?" He whispered quietly, but got a whimper as a response. He slowly walked past each isle, aiming the gun down in case something came jumping out at him. "Must've been my imagination. Down boy."

Marcus holstered his gun again. What he didn't realize is that he did hear a noise, but was it one of those things? Or was it someone still holding onto their sanity like him? He would find out soon enough. "Shadow," he whispered, then whistled and motioned for him to search for medicines and pain killers. He was glad he decided to be apart of the K9 unit with everything that's happened. Without Shadow, he wouldn't know where he would be. He walked over to a few shelves and knelt down. He pulled out his backpack and began stuffing some food into it. He noticed some jerky and smiled. 'Looks like I found his treat,' he thought and reached out to grab it, not knowing that something or someone was sneaking up behind him. He froze as he heard a click of a gun behind him and slowly raised his hands up. 'Guess it wasn't my imagination.' "So, you gonna shoot me or just intimadate me with it?" He asked, hoping they wouldn't notice his handcuff on the back of his belt.

Conner's apartment was on the other side of town. He had no interest in trying to find him brother, or in leaving his apartment unless it was absolutely necessary. He was sitting up on the rooftop. He didn't care about helping other. Actually, he enjoyed watching them run around. He pulled out binoculars and began scanning the city, seeing if he could see anything interesting.

Last edited by MischievousFox on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator
http://aominecchii.tumblr.com

A Killing Game (Kiringu· gēmu) Empty Re: A Killing Game (Kiringu· gēmu)

Wed 28 Nov 2012, 5:29 pm
"Kennedy will be our best choice to send in order to investigate the virus. Her past experience is very valuable" the Assistant Director said to the other agents sitting at the conference room. Anita was just standing there, glancing on the floor, not saying anything. "Miss Kennedy, do you agree?" he repeated as he saw Anita wasn't even paying attention. Anita quickly perked up and glanced around in embarrassment "Um yes, I will do my best" she said with a nod as she stood up and awkwardly smiled. "This way please" a female assistant told her as she was her guide. Anita silently followed her.

2 Months later~

Anita had been in the city for quite a long time. Most of the home were on fire, others were without electricity and then... Chaos. People attacking at each other, with such brutality. She hasn't seen a normal person alive for a month. As she was running at the streets, she stopped upon seeing a store. 'It's safer inside, I could get supplies too' she thought and loaded her gun, ready to shoot if necessary.

She slowly opened the door and carefully looked at all the shop's corners to check for any movement or sounds. 'Nothing...' as she closed the door behind her. She then turned at the window and stared at it for a second, looking at all the people who were killing each other. 'I must hurry.' she thought and headed towards the food corridor, opening her backpack and stuffing food and water in it.

As she was looking for more supplies, she heard the sound of the door opening "Oh shit" she said quietly and with caution she hided under a table, with her gun ready to shoot. She saw two figures, one small and a big one. As those figures approached, she waited for the right time that they wouldn't pay any attention to their surroundings. As Marcus started stuffing his backpack with food she thought 'Now is my chance!' and got up, pointing her gun at him. "Well I don't know... Your thoughts are kinky" she said with a smirk as she kept pointing her gun at him. She didn't even realize he was a policeman "Okay kinky boy, hands up, gun on the floor or your brains will be scattered around in this store"
CenCen
CenCen

Wed 28 Nov 2012, 8:41 pm
Miku Desu was searching for food a few streets away from Marcus and Anita in another abandoned store. She used her sense of smell to locate any goods as she came across a fridge. She held her hand in there. "Wow, I wonder how this fridge is even working without electricity" she wondered, not knowing there was a few emergency generators in a backroom. She took out a few steaks and placed them in a bag and tied the bag to her belt. "They sure smell nice, I might be able to trade them for something" she said out loud, not aware that a few infected people was right outside the store when she said it.

She heard the door open slowly, despite their best effort to remain quiet. She heard the footsteps approach her. "A girl. Should we rape her first or kill her?" she heard them discuss their options. She hid behind the fridge. She had gotten a great impression of the room from the noise that was reflected everywhere. "Where is she now?" "She must be hiding somewhere here" she heard the men continue talking. "Could they just leave soon?" she complained silently. "There! I heard her!" they approached her hiding place. She figured she was found out and stood up. "Heey, she's trying to look tough with her big sunglasses and pretended fearless attitude" one of them chuckled and approached her. "Would you rather be raped first or killed first?" the one who seemed to be in charge asked, walking up to her. He caressed her cheek. "Rape it is then" he laughed and drew his gun. "Just be still and enjoy it while you can" he chuckled.

Miku took off the sunglasses and revealed her empty eyes. She heard them chuckle at it and put them back on. She drew her blade and tore open the guy's belly, splashing a bit of blood onto the other two. "I'm out looking for food and you three disturb me?" the two guys were silent. "How did she do that without eyes.. Or how does she know we're two..." she heard them whisper to one another. "I asked you two a question" she withdrew her blade and placed it in the sheath on her waist. "Now leave me alone or do you two wanna die as well?" she pushed the leader down on the floor alive. "He's not dead, just suffering and bleeding to death in a few minutes. Want same faith or do you walk away unharmed?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 4:34 am
Marcus couldn't help but chuckle as he listened to Anita order him around. "I like a girl with an attitude," he said as he slowly pulled his gun out and set it on the floor next to him, figuring she'd either pick it up or kick it away. He put his hands behind his head. "Alright, what now?" He asked, kind of tempted to look back to get a view of her face. But with the gun pointed at his head, he decided against it.

As Marcus was being held up, Shadow was sneaking up behind Anita slowly. He bared his teeth and got ready to pounce, but as he sniffed her, he realized she wasn't one of the infected. He moved a little closer and sniffed her again, not being as quiet this time. He let out a whimper and walked in front of her and sat down next to Marcus. Marcus gave his friend an annoyed look. "Man's best friend my ass," he mumbled, then sighed. The dog whined and laid down, putting one paw over his nose to his master's comment. "Well, at least I know you're cute. He has a soft spot for the ladies," he joked with a smirk. Around the dogs neck was a collar. Each K9 unit had their own police badges on the right side of their collar to show they were specially trained dogs. And they only listened to their original owners.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 5:13 am
"Oh wait that actually rhymed, I'm awesome" Anita said softly with a giggle but then pointed her gun back to Marcus. She watched him as he put his gun on the floor and then knelt down to grab it. Maybe she shouldn't do it, he could find an opening. "You yourself have some attitude too Sir, but being like that won't keep you alive, unless you are already infected" she said with a smirk and grabbed the gun from the floor. At the same time she noticed a dog sniffing her and she glanced at her "What the?" but soon giggled realizing the dog was friendly "Oh you... At least the dog's not infected. Not let's check you" she said with a sigh and stood just right of Marcus, pointing her gun under his chin and looking deep in his eyes "They are not changed, you should have attacked my by now" she said with a smile and handed over his gun. She then noticed his badge "Ah a policeman, that very rare. I haven't seen a person for a month, and a policeman over 2 months." she said with a sigh.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 29 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm
"Well? What's it gonna be?" Miku asked impatiently. "Then I take it as you would both like to die" she stuck her blade into their throats one by one and then sheathed her blade. She picked them up the best she could and dragged them outside as she left the store. "Can't have that rot in there and infect the meat" she thought and strode around on the streets, keeping an ear out for any dangers.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 30 Nov 2012, 6:27 am

Marcus glanced down when he saw her hand beginning to reach for the gun and debated whether to take the chance, but decided against it, for now. He shrugged his shoulders. "Think I would've been so civil if I wasn't sane?" He had a point. But those who lost their sanity were only the first threat. It was those who went farther than that who were the real threat in his opinion. There were several stages to it, the final creating some kind of monster.

He chuckled a little to Anita's comment about his companion. "If it wasn't for him, I would've been dead a long time ago. I owe this dog everything." He looked up at Anita when she placed her gun under his chin and got a better look at her. He smiled as he lowered his hands, taking his gun in the process. "The last time I saw another person alive was when this all started." He stood up, holstering his gun. "Kind of nice not having to shoot someone for once. I would've hated to shoot such a cutie anyways," he said flirtatiously. He was always a big flirt and it was obvious this epidemic hadn't changed that side to him.

Shadow's ears perked up as he lifted his head. He could hear footsteps approaching the building. He stood up and jogged away from the two over to the door. He stuck his nose under the door and sniffed, trying to get a wiff of what it was. He was smelling Miku. He let out a few whines and began wagging his tail. Marcus looked over the shelves towards the door. "Seems like we've got company."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Fri 30 Nov 2012, 1:25 pm

Anita groaned upon hearing Marcus flirtatious comments. She sighed and put her gun at ease, as she raised her other hand, pointing at him to listen to her. "Let me tell you this. I have seen people pretending to be normal, and then out of the blue attack you. I have seen people more civilized than you, yet more thirsty for blood too as well." she said as she softly as she tickled with her finger his badge on his chest. She wanted to be serious, and sound like that but couldn't help it for long. She just smiled at him kinda cutely "Anyway, what's a policeman, a normal person doing here in this chaos anyway. I don't suppose you are looking for a girlfriend?" she said kinda teasingly but soon her laugh faded away as Shadow started whining. She quickly turned to his side and pointed her gun "Did you hear something?" she said after Marcus told her they are not alone."Well... We have to check it out then, it might be a survivor!" she said as she made a step closer to the store's door.
CenCen
CenCen

Fri 30 Nov 2012, 8:29 pm
Miku smelled food from within the store Marcus and Anita was in. She approached the door silently, listening if she could hear anything, but only heard a dog whine. She then heard some people talk inside and stepped away. She stood up against the wall beside the door and remained quiet.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:32 am
Marcus kind of took a step back when Anita pointed her finger at him and listened to her lecture, or what he assumed was a type of lecture. He rubbed his head when she asked what he was doing here and kind of laughed. "Would be nice to find a girlfriend. You offering?" He teased and smirked at Anita flirtatiously. He turned towards the door, not bothering to draw his gun. He snapped his fingers and Shadow took a few steps back from the door. "If it was anything other than a survivor, Shadow would've warned us. He wouldn't be sitting there whining like a puppy for attention from someone," he said as he glared at his companion. Shadow laid down, covering his nose with one paw with a whine, but soon stood up again and waited for the door to open. Marcus rolled his eyes and sighed again, walking over to the door. He opened it just enough for Shadow who bolted out the door. "Dumb dog..." Shadow looked around, sniffing the air. He quickly whipped around and wagged his tail when he saw Miku. He ran up to her, jumping up excitedly and resting his paws on her chest.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sat 01 Dec 2012, 2:59 pm

Anita sighed with a hidden groan as she heard more of Marcus' sarcastic comments. "Men..." she said softly and then turned back at him. "I'm afraid that I don't suit your tastes Sir. I'm not any woman, like those you have probably dated playboy" she said jokingly as she then turned her head to Shadow's side. It was pitch dark inside the store, but outside it was just chaos, and buildings on fire. She saw a figure in the darkness, and Shadow heading over it when Marcus opened the door. Anita grabbed her gun just in case and proceed closer with caution. She then whispered to Marcus "Keep you trigger finger ready. You never know what's around you" she said and walked just right in front of Miku, pointing her gun at her. "Who are you?" she asked with intense, as her hand was a bit shakey from fear. "Move your hands up to your head, come on do it!" she then said after, waiting for her to respond.
CenCen
CenCen

Sat 01 Dec 2012, 3:24 pm
Miku sensed the dog wasn't aggressive and caressed it. She heard Anita come out and ask who she was and demand for her to put her hands up. "I'm Miku Desu, just call me Miku. Do you own this dog and are you friendly?" Miku asked suspiciously, resting her hand on her sheathed blade in case she needed to defend herself.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Dec 2012, 8:20 am
Marcus chuckled a little as he glanced at Anita. "Don't suit my taste? I highly doubt that," he said to himself after she walked out the door. He followed her out, adjusting his hat and looked at the two woman squaring off. He rolled his eyes and stepped in between them. "Ladies, theres no need to point weapons at eachother." Shadow looked at Marcus and jumped down off of Miku. He walked over to Marcus and sat down next to him, looking back and forth at the two girls. Marcus looked over at Anita. "Do you always point a gun at people you meet?" He smirked. "Seems to be a repeating pattern." He laughed a little, then looked at Miku, holding out his hand to shake hers. "Marcus Mcleod. Nice to meet you Miku. Shadow here is a pretty good judge of character, so why don't take your hand off that weapon and lets all be a little more civil about this."
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Sun 02 Dec 2012, 4:23 pm

Anita raised her eyebrow at Miku as she introduced herself, but kept pointing her gun at her. She glanced at Miku's hand which she refused to put behind her head, and then noticed that she was holding a blade. "Well... Friendly or not, you will see it... I'm more curious though about you" she said with a grin. Soon Marcus butted in and Anita groaned "Cop guy, move you are in my way. Whatever I do, is none of your business" she said with another groan, without a flinch, pointing still her gun at Miku. After that, Marcus also introduced himself to Miku, and of course he didn't stop teasing Anita."Civil, how can people be civil when there is chaos everywhere..." she said softly to herself, mocking Marcus' comments. She then used her one hand to grab her ID from her back pocket and sighed "CIA Georgia A. Kennedy. I'm here on a mission. If you won't be in my way, you might survive. If you piss me off, I'll be more furious than those people outside this store. Got it?" she said with a fake smile, blinking her eye to Miku and Marcus. She hated being slowed down, and worse, when people are useless. She then put her ID back to her pocket and sighed. She glanced at shadow with a heavy sigh and then walked again inside the store. "Whatever, I'll go get some more supplies and get the hell outta here. If you want you can make out in here, I don't really care even if you rape her" she said with ignorance, as she didn't really care, to Marcus.
CenCen
CenCen

Sun 02 Dec 2012, 6:03 pm
Miku sighed as Anita left. "So that means she's neither friendly nor infected?" Miku asked sarcastically. "Anyways, if you're gonna try and rape me too, I got bad news for you. What brings you here?" she asked Marcus as she caressed Shadow. "I suppose this is your dog? If it was hers, the dog would bite everyone. Pet and owner is alike" she chuckled.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Dec 2012, 1:13 am
Marcus looked at Anita when she finally introduced herself. Before he could respond, he was being snapped at for his actions. "Feisty," he commented and chuckled a little with a smirk. His smirk quickly faded when he was told that he could make out or rape Miku after Anita was finished. "Now wait a minute..." He sighed when she walked into the store and ignored him. He rubbed his head and looked at Miku. "I'm not the type to rape people." He smirked, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Unless a girl is into that kind of thing. What else am I gonna use these handcuffs for?" He was joking, for the most part. He didn't mind role playing after all.

Shadow leaned his head towards Miku as she began petting him, wagging his tail happily. Marcus nodded to her question. "Yeah. Been my partner since day one. His names Shadow." As he was speaking, Shadow's ears perked up and he quickly turned his head, looking down one of the streets. He stood up took a few steps forward, then began to growl as his ears laid down. Marcus looked at Shadow. "Shit..." He grabbed Miku's arm and forced her into the store with him. As soon as Shadow was inside as well, he closed the door and looked at his dog, motioning him to go find another way out. "We have a little problem..." He knelt down and looked out the window, making sure he wouldn't be seen by anything. He could see in the distance several dozen bodies beginning to turn the corner down the street.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 06 Dec 2012, 10:14 am

As Anita was inside the store, she heavily sighed, staring at the ceiling 'Is he really gonna be alright? I don't trust her... There was blood on her knife' she thought but her thoughts were interrupted by the ring of her cellphone. She slid her hand into her bag and grabbed her smartphone. "Yes" she said as she was looking straight to the phone's screen."Agent Kennedy, I hope you are doing fine, because there are some charges against you. You killed the President" Anita as soon as she heard this voice, her raised her eyebrow "Walker! You bastard! He was already infected!" she shouted over the phone, but then he laughed "Oh well my dear, you also have some records of beating people. This is not good for you." Walker said and at the same time some pictures and files were sent to her mobile, and Anita searched through them "What?! What are these?!" as there were some photos, showing a blue gas and infected people, as well as and their DNA."How did you get this?!" Walker was calm, he just smirked "Why don't you find out agent Kennedy? Besides your sister might be dead already" he said and hung up. Anita shouted once again "Walker! Walker you bastard!" she shouted and then kicked a trash can in frustration.

As she kicked the trash can, she saw shadow sniffing around, as he were looking for something. She tilted her head and then glanced near the store's entrance "So they must be inside..." she said softly and then opened her wallet, glancing at a picture of a woman she had inside it "Just hold on Ashley, I'm going to find you" she said softly and started crying.
CenCen
CenCen

Thu 06 Dec 2012, 6:13 pm
"It's not a big deal. They are small" Miku complained after being dragged into the store. "Their footsteps indicate that each of them weigh less than any of us" she said. She could hear on the footsteps how people moved, where and how big they were. "Your dog could easily take them out alone" she chuckled. "Oh, if you haven't noticed, I don't see very well. Not at all in fact"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 22 Dec 2012, 5:05 am
Shadow stopped near a locked door that led to another room. He sat down and waited for Marcus to come and look for him. There was another door on the other side that led to the alley behind the store, but it was getting through the lock without making too much noise that was the problem.

"Yeah, well, I'd rather avoid conflict if it's not necessary." Marcus stood up and moved away from the window. He looked at Miku curiously when she said she couldn't see at all. "Sounds like a pain. Guess it's a good thing though. At least you don't have to see how bad things have gotten." He reached over and rubbed her head, messing up some of her hair. "You can go fight those things if you want. I'm going home. You two are welcome to follow if you'd like," he offered to both girls, glancing over to where Anita was at. He looked back over at the window to make sure the walkers were still far enough away, then turned and walked over to his companion.

Marcus reached down and pet Shadow on the head. "All clear boy?" Shadow
wagged his tail to the question and Marcus nodded. He moved back from the door a little and kicked it open without much effort. It's not like it was the first time he had to break into an area with a locked door. Part of his job after all. He walked into the room and headed for the door that led to the alley, motioning for Shadow to follow.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Thu 27 Dec 2012, 3:29 pm

Anita placed her phone back to her pocket and she glanced back at Marcus, who was talking with Miku. She grabbed her gun she had placed at her back and then pointed it at Miku. She slightly giggled. "You two can go, I have some business I need to attend in here, and if I'm late... Well there won't be a warm welcoming party" she said and then walked through Miku, pushing her away. She glared at her and then said "You were on my way..." You could sense that she didn't especially liked Miku, she didn't even trust her. 'Something's wrong with that girl' Anita thought from the first time she saw her. She glanced at Marcus and then shadow "You two can come if you want though. If not, be careful of the blue glass." she said and then headed for the store's backdoor.
CenCen
CenCen

Sat 09 Feb 2013, 12:42 pm
"Naah, I'm good" Miku replied to his question. "And I can still sense how things look, from the sound of the wind moving around it, the way sounds deflect off every surface" she chuckled a bit.

Miku held her hand on her sword as she senses the gun being aimed at her. She evaded slightly when Anita bumped into her and drew her sword, hitting the gun, causing it to fall out of Anita's hand. "Don't do that again" she growled, her sword still drawn.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 25 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm
Marcus rubbed his head as he listened to Miku. He glanced over at Anita as she pointed the gun at the girl next to him, but before he could say anything to respond to her, Miku had drawn her blade and knocked it out of Anita's hand. He placed his right hand over his face as a soft groan escaped his throat. 'These girls are going to end up getting me killed...' He shook his head with a sigh as he dropped his hand to his side and placed his left hand on Miku's hand to tell her to lower her weapon. "Calm down. Both of you," he said as he eyed Anita, knowing she wouldn't be happy about being disarmed.

Shadow sat next to the doorway paitiently that led outside as he kept his ears perked, listening to the others in the room next door. He let out a small whine to let his master know that he was ready to go.

Marcus turned his head towards the noise as he removed his hand from Miku's. He sighed again. 'This really isn't my problem...' "Well, the offer still stands. My place is near the station if you change your mind for a place to stay. It's pretty secure." He looked at the two girls and smiled a gentle and soft smile. "Shadow tends to patrol the area at night so keep an eye out for him if you have trouble finding the place." He gave them both a quick wave with a charming smile as he turned and walked into the other room to meet up with his partner. He pet Shadow as he walked up next to his companion and opened the door, moving out of the way and waiting for the two women to leave first.
Aominecchi
Aominecchi
Administrator

Mon 25 Mar 2013, 7:05 pm
Anita raised her eyebrow at Miku as she had made her drop her gun. She glanced a few times at Marcus and Shadow as they had been watching the whole thing and then she sighed thinking that she must be an idiot for fighting at times like these. Before she could do anything, she heard Marcus sighing and telling both of them to relax. She took a deep breath and then responded "I don't have time for this... I need to find someone, and we have to work together if we want to survive." she said and then slightly bowed down to pick up her gun. She then added "People roaming alone must be crazy. Just look outside the windows!" she said with a raised voice, pointing with her hand at the streets just right outside the shop, at the rumblings of the buildings, destroyed vehicles and of course, dead bodies. And then... This blue gas. She made a few steps past Miku, heading to Marcus as she heard that he was about to leave. She placed her hand on his shoulder and glanced at his badge. "A police officer's job is to ensure that people will follow the rules. It's not your duty to protect them." she said and then slightly laughed in irony "Patrol?! Patrol what? The dead bodies? It's only us, and of course the lurkers. It's not our business..." she said and then slowly let go of her hand, sighing as she headed towards the windows again, and touched the glass with her hand. 'Besides I was a police officer too... Once. And I had bad luck I guess, loosing my little sister... Now my older one.' she thought. Anita wasn't trying to be rude or mean to Marcus, she just told him the reality she sees. She wanted to help people, but because of her family loss and people's lives she started blaming the others and not herself, to avoid feeling guilty. Anita just stood there, waiting for someone to respond, for someone to follow her, as she, herself too, knew already that no matter how experienced she was as the government said, she couldn't fight this alone.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 24 Jan 2014, 11:19 pm
Marcus glanced back at Anita. He wanted to ask who she could be looking for, but he thought this wasn't the time or place to do it. He shrugged his shoulders. "I wouldn't say I'm alone. Besides, I lost my partner and...well, a few others when this all started," he pointed out, his tone changing a bit as he finished his sentence. He did have another partner. It was required in the police force after all. He wasn't sure how to respond to what she was saying. It was his job to make sure people just followed the rules, but, "I am supposed to protect those closest to me...and I failed at that. In a way, I guess I'm just trying to do what I can to make sure that doesn't happen to someone else." He smiled at Anita, then held out his hand. "Come on. It's late and I'm sure you could use some rest. I've got a place we can go for the night. In the morning, I'll help you find whoever you're looking for."

Shadow sat down, looking down as he could feel his master's sadness. He looked up and watched Marcus for a moment, then turned and started sniffing out the best route to take to avoid those things walking the streets. He turned back and let out a whine to get their attention, then headed down and alley leading to a side street.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum