Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā) Empty High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā)

Mon 30 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm
[Started-Still accepting]

Last edited by MischievousFox on Wed 22 Jan 2014, 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā) Empty Re: High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā)

Thu 13 Sep 2012, 11:53 pm
Asuka ran through the hallway as the bell rang for morning classes. 'I'm so late! Sensei's going to kill me!' She slid around the corner and her foot slid out from under her, causing her to land flat on her back as all of her things flew everywhere around her. "Ow..." She groaned in pain as she sat up and placed her hand on her head. 'Why am I such a clutz!?' She sighed and as she opened her eyes, she saw that there was someone standing in front of her and blushed. She looked up slowly to seeing that it was Koryama.

Haruhi walked over to her desk and sat down, her feet barely touching the floor with how short she was. She looked up at the clock as the bell ran and noticed that Asuka still hadn't arrived. 'She must've overslept again.' She shook her head and turned around in her desk as the bell rang and smiled at her other friend. "What do you think we're learning today Sou-san?"

Souske glanced up from his book, his face emotionless like always. He shrugged his shoulders. "Not sure," he said and looked back down at his book, continuing to read and ignoring her for the moment. He looked up again when he saw the door open and quickly closed his book when he saw it was the teacher.

Alexander walked into the classroom and looked around, seeing a few empty seats. 'Looks like I get to give a few students detention later.' Though, detention at this specific academy was completely different from a normal schools. He closed the door behind him and began walking over to his desk, but stopped when he noticed Daisuke wasn't paying any attention and smirked. He walked over to him, snatching his headphones away. As Daisuke began to respond, he slammed his hand down on the desk. "Do you want to have another private lesson with me Daisuke?"

Daisuke sat in the back of class with his hands behind his head and his feet up on his desk as he leaned back a little. He had his eyes closed and headphones in, not really paying attention to anything around him. The next thing he knew, his headphones were getting yanked out of his ears and he quickly sat up. "What the fuck--!?" He jumped as Alex slammed his hand on the desk and looked down. "No sensei...," he mumbled, shivering a little from the last time they had a one-on-one lesson together.

Rikku giggled a little softly as she watched the teacher giving Daisuke a hard time and looked over at her sister who sat in the desk next to her. "It's almost daily with him," she said quietly and turned her attention back to the front of the class.

Miyuki rolled her eyes and nodded in agreement. 'If he'd pay attention, he wouldn't get in so much trouble. One of these days the principle is going to get involved and he's just going to up and disappear like the others.' She rested her elbow on the desk as she propped her head up with her fist and waited for class to officially start.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā) Empty Re: High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā)

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 5:53 am
Koryama was walking to his next class, bag hung over his shoulder like a cool guy. 'Geez... It's such a drag having to go to school when you're an adult...' He thought as he turned a corner and sighed, looking up at the ceiling as he walked and closed his eyes. His eyes shot open when he heard a loud thud on the floor infront of him and looked to see what happened. He began to laugh when he realized that it was Asuka. "Damn... Why can't I get any of that ass?" He said under his breath as e bent over a little and held out his hand to help her up."Geez, you're such a clutz. I keep on telling you to do something about that coordination stuff." He smiled at her then realized that they were going to be late, again.

Shizune looked over at the door as it opened and saw that it was Alex. She leaned on her desk, propping her hed up with her fists as she dazed dreamely at him. "I would do anything to get a piece of that immortal beast, wouldn't you say so, Haruhi?" She giggled as she turned to Haruhi, leaning back in her seat then turned when she heard something get slammed. She laughed at how scared Daisuke was. "Maybe you should go check your pants as well Dai-kun. I can see the color draining from your face and onto the floor from your pant legs." She said in a mean tone and continued to laugh.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012, 7:09 am
Asuka looked down, feeling embarassed that Koryama had seen her fall again as her blush deepened. "I can't help it..." She took his hand and stood up, keeping her head down. She bent over and picked up her notebook and a few papers she had dropped. As she stood up straight, her eyes widened a little as she looked up at him, then quickly bowed to him. "I'm really sorry that I made you late again Kory-san!" She quickly stood up, holding her possessions close to her chest. "We better hurry before we get in even more trouble with sensei," she said and turned as she started running back to class.

Haruhi looked a little confused and rolled her eyes to Shizune's question. "I'm surprised you never try to sneak into his room at night Shizu with how badly you want to get into his pants." She giggled a little, then turned back around in her chair to face the front when she saw that Alexander was walking back to his desk.

"Alright, settle down everyone." Alexander stood up and walked back up to the front and stopped behind his desk with his back facing the class. "I heard that you two," he said to Daisuke and Shizune. "Why don't you both stay after class..." He turned his head when he saw the door opened and rolled his eyes to Asuka and Koryama. "...And you two can stay after class as well. Now take your seats." He turned to face everyone as he crossed his arms as he leaned up against the wall. "Does anyone else want to interrupt? Or can we start todays lessons?"

Daisuke gulped as Alexander started to walk away. He glared at Shizune when she made fun of him. "Why don't you just shut up ya damn slut?" He jumped a little and looked down when he was told to stay after class. 'Damn bitch...now look what she did?' He crossed his arms and slouched in his chair, staying quiet to avoid more trouble.

Souske rolled his eyes to the event going on in the back. He set down his book leaned back in his chair, shaking his head to the sensei's question. He crossed his legs as his ears perked up a little. 'Sensei seems a little ticked off today...I wonder what's up?'

Rikku and Miyuki both looked at eachother as Alexander asked if there would be anymore interruptions and both shook their heads and smiled at him. Rikku leaned forward, resting her arms on top of her desk as she tilted her head a little to the side. Miyuki sighed and leaned forward, propping her head up with the palms of her hands as she waited for the teacher to speak.

Alexander glanced around the classroom at each of his students, as if he was analyzing them. "Today, we're going to test some of your skills." He stood up straight and dropped his arms to his sides. "There is an uneven number of you, so I can't pair you all up. Someone would have to fight me. Any volunteers?" He smirked and figured he should try to motivate them a little. "And if you beat me, I'll do anything you want for a full day...that's within my power of course." He chuckled a little, doubting any of them were strong enough to beat him in the first place.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 4:22 am
Koryama smirked as he looked down the top of her dress and her ass as she bent over and picked stuff up. He was going to smack her ass, but she stood up straight. "It's alright.Yeah, yeah..." He sighed and watched as Asuka ran to the classroom, walking behind her. He dropped his head as he walked into the classroom and was told that Asuka and himself were staying as well. 'Who else is staying?' He thought as he sat down in his seat next to Daisuke. He leaned back in his seat as he listened to Alex, putting his hands behind his head as he lifted his feet onto his desk. 'Interesting. But I really don't know what I would want him to do for an entire day.' He then looked at Daisuke and notticed that he was pouting. "What happened this time?"

"You make a very good and valid point there, Haru-chan." Shizune commented before turning to Daisuke. She then turned to her teaher when he said that he heard what they said and looked down, feeling a little embarassed. Then she heard that someone who'd have to fight him and quickly rose her hand as she thought. 'Screw trespassing! This is my moment!' She shot up and vigirously waved her hand, nearly knocking over her seat. "Me! Me, Alex-sensai!"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 3:26 pm
Alexander looked over at Shizune curiously when she volunteered so easily. 'Well...this will be interesting...' He stood up straight, sliding one hand into his pocket and nodded. "Alright. We'll have our battle after class since you have to stay for detention anyways. As for the rest of you..." He turned his attention back to the rest of the class. "...I'm going to be evaluating each of you closely so make sure to do your best." He carefully looked around the room as he tried to pick who should go first. He smirked when he saw Daisuke and Koryama chatting in the back. "You two, front and center!"

Haruhi couldn't help but giggle when Shizune volunteered herself to fight the teacher. 'Sensei probably doesn't think he'll lose, but never underestimate a girl who wants to take advantage of you.' She looked back at Daisuke and Koryama when the teacher asked them to go to the front. 'This'll be interesting.'

Souske sighed, rubbing his head. "This is going to be a pain in the ass..." He leaned back, crossing his arms and closing his eyes. 'At least I wont have to do this test first. I wonder what it's going to be? They're random for everyone each time...' He glanced around the room before he closed his eyes again. '...The teacher offered to fight against someone, which means everyone else will be doing some kind of course or test. I hate these partner things...'

Asuka looked over her shoulder at Koryama when he was called to the front of the class and turned back to the teacher. 'I hate these evaluations. They're always so dangerous.' She looked down at her notebook and propped her head up with her right hand as she started writing in it, a small smile and a kind of spaced out look on her face.

Rikku looked at her sister and sighed. "I hate being seperated from you...hopefully he pairs us up," she whispered and closed her eyes as she smiled. She looked back up at the teacher and wondered what kind of test she would have to do.

Miyuki shrugged her shoulders, but nodded in agreement. She had to admit that she hated being seperated from her sister as well. She closed her eyes with a sigh and rested her head on her desk. 'Might as well take a nap. These things take forever when you have to wait...'

Daisuke looked at Koryama when he asked what had happened. "I'm stuck in detention again thanks to that slut," he explained. He groaned a little when he heard Alexander yell at them for having a conversation. "Damnit...," he mumbled and sighed as he stood up and headed to the front of class.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:25 pm
"Well I've got detention as well so..." Koryama said then sighed when he heard Alex call them up to the front of the class. He got up and stood up, walking to the front with his hands in his pockets. "So what are we in for teach?" He asked with a smirk.

Shizume nodded and sat back down, not being able ro really hold in her excitement as she squirmed and squeaked in joy. 'Oh my god, I can't believe he accepted! This is going to be fun!' He began to have perverted thoughts and calmed down as she fantasized about what she would have Alex do to her all day long.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012, 3:59 am
Alexander raised his eyebrow as Koryama asked what they were in for. "How confident you look..." He uncrossed his arms and stood up straight, walking behind his desk. He picked up a paper and began to read through the list of courses and tests. 'Let's see...why not make things interesting?' He typed in a number into a small keypad on his desk and smirked at them as the floor opened up. A cage came up from the ground on the right side of the classroom, but all you could hear coming from it was heavy breathing and you couldn't see what was inside. "Let's see how you two handle yourselves against this." He pressed another button and the cage door flew open and a pair of glowing red eyes shown in the darkness. "And be careful. It's been dying for a meal," he said with a chuckle. The creature came running out of the cage with bloodlust in its eyes as it looked around the room for something to eat. It spotted Daisuke and Koryama and began running at them as Alexander created a shield around himself and the rest of the students to prevent it from attacking them.
High School Horror (Haisukūru· horā) Demon

Daisuke sighed, rubbing his head as he waited for their test. He looked over at the cage with a confused look. 'So, it's a test to see if we can work together then...' He jumped a little and took a step back as it opened and the creature came running out looking for a meal. "Wh-what the fuck is that thing!?" He took another step back as the creature locked eyes with theirs and froze in fear as it began running towards them.

Haruhi rolled her eyes when she saw the look on Shizume's face. She looked over towards the teacher as he began tying in some numbers into his little keypad. She turned her head to look at the cage. 'I wonder what's in there?' She kind of lowered herself into her seat a little as the cage opened and she saw red eyes appear from the darkness. 'Is it a demon?' She thought and her eyes widened as the creature ran out and began charging at Daisuke and Koryama.

Rikku and Mizuki looked at eachother and giggled a little. "Good luck boys," they said simaltaniously as they looked back to watch to see what would happen next. As the creature came running out, they took eachothers hands and let out a squeel. "That things scary!" They squeeked and both closed their eyes tight.

Souske sighed, putting his hands behind his head as he watched everything. 'You know...I wonder where he keeps all of these creatures? It's not like I've ever seen them outside of the classroom,' he thought as his ears perked up. He chuckled a little when he noticed Daisuke had frozen in fear. 'Maybe we'll get to see him get eaten by that thing?'

Asuka looked up from her notebook as the cage rose up from the floor and tilted her head to the side a little. She jumped as the creature came running out and started to shake from fear as she watched it look around. She looked over towards Daisuke and Koryama as it began to charge at them. 'I hope they can handle it, but...sensei wont let them get hurt, will he?'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 17 Sep 2012, 12:32 am
"Well I've finished all of your other ones without very much trouble." Koryama replied with a smirk as he watched the teacher walk behind his desk. 'Probably some small 'dangerous' animal again.' He snickered at the thought as Alex punched in the numbers. Koryama turned around when to look at the cage. "Flashy." He crossed his arms as he listened to the growling from inside the cage "Probably some wolverine or..." He stopped in dead shock when he noticed that it was a demon and dropped his arms to his sides as his jaw dropped as well. He stood there frozed for a moment as it ran at him and Daisuke. He quickly turned and grabbed him, dragging him away right as the creature got to close. "For god sakes man, are you trying to kill us!?" He continued to run around the class room as it chased.

Shizune giggled at some of the other students' reactions to what they saw and sat back as she looked up at Koryama and Daisuke. She laughed at both of their reactions and pulled out her camera, taking a few snapshots of their reactions and them running away from the beast. "That looks make you two look so sexy!" She yelled out as she giggled to them, holding her stomach. 'Oh black mail is always fun."'
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 18 Sep 2012, 4:25 pm
"Maybe..." Alexander sat down in his chair, putting his feet up on his desk and his hands behind his head with a smirk. "I find this rather entertaining to be honest." He chuckled a little as he watched the demon chase them around in circles. "You're only going to make it want to catch you more. It likes a challenge." He closed his eyes and smiled at them. "Your teacher," he said in response to Daisuke's question.

Daisuke came back to reality when he was grabbed and pulled along with Koryama. He regained his composure as Koryama let him go and ran close behind him. "What kind of teacher sends something like this after his students!?" He yelled as he tried to keep up with Kory, avoiding the creature's swipes as best as he could. He skidded to a stop, falling back on his ass when the creature landed in front of them and started shaking from fear as the color drained from his face.

The demon growled as it chased them around the room, skidding a little each time it had to make a sharp turn. He swiped at them with it's claws whenever it got close enough, but barely missed each time. It was starting to get a little fustrated and spread it's wings. It flew up and over them, landing directly in front of them to make them stop as it let out a loud roar and stood up on his back legs, towering over the two of them and quickly snatched up Koryama, snarling as it held him close to it's face and baring it's teeth.

Haruhi held her stomache as she started to have a giggle fit from watching them run around the room. "I feel kind of sorry for them, but this is hilarious!" She said as she nearly fell out of her chair from laughing so hard.

Souske looked at Haruhi and shook his head. "You wouldn't be laughing it was you." He turned his attention back to the others as they were chased and crossed his arms. His ears laid down flat as Koryama was snatched up and glanced over at the teacher before looking back to see what would happen. 'He knows Daisuke can't fight in that form, so he's pretty useless against that thing. And Koryama's strong, but I don't think he could handle something like that on his own easily. What was sensei thinking?'

Asuka held her hands close to her chest as she watched with a worried look. "Kory-san..." Her eyes widened when she watched the demon grab him and quickly closed them tight, afraid to see what would happen next. 'Sensei, why wont you stop this!? They can't beat that thing!'

Rikku opened her eyes and looked over at Shizune, giggling a little to her comment. She turned to watch the battle. "At least it can't get to us," she said with a relieved tone and looked at her sister with a smile.

Miyuki nodded in agreement and let go of her sister's hands. "I've noticed something. Sensei purposely pairs up people who don't work very well together as far as ability and fighting style. I never really noticed it before." She sighed and put her hands behind her head. "Daisuke can't transform and while in his human form, he isn't much help during a fight, but he's still agile during other courses...while Koryama can handle himself physically, but if he's having to protect someone and defend himself, it'll only make it more challenging for him. That's why he never pairs you and me up sis. He puts someone weak with someone strong to make it harder on the person who can handle themselves."
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 19 Sep 2012, 12:39 am
"That's bullshit!" Koryama said as he let go of Daisuke and continued to run for his life. He skidded to a stop when the creature jumped infront of them and looked up, kind of whimpering at the sight of how large it grew as it stood on two legs. "OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!" He said as the demon picked him up and noticed that Daisuke was just sitting and grew aggrivated. "Come on dip shit! Do something!" He yelled out at Daisuke then turned back to the creature. "If only... I could... Get one arm out..." He struggled to get atleast one arm out and finally succeded after a little while. "HAHA!" He reached over the creatures hand and grabbed his sword. "Lets see how you like this!" He lifted his hand up with the sword in it and threw down his hand, making the sword pierce the demons snout.

Shizune nodded and looked at Rikku then looked back at the creature as he growled. she was surprised to see that Koryama was able to get one hand free and grabbed his sword. 'He really is stronger than he looks.' She thought as she sat back, watching the rest of their test.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 19 Sep 2012, 5:12 am
The demon looked down at Daisuke and growled, grabbing him by his leg with his free hand, taking it's attention off of Koryama. It looked back at him when he got his arm loose and let out a cry of pain as it was stabbed in the snout. It dropped both of them and held its snout, stumbling back a few steps. It looked at them and let out a loud roar as it went to hit Koryama.

Daisuke covered his head and closed his eyes tight when Koryama yelled at him. "What do you want me to do!? I can't fight that thing!" He let out a yelp of terror when the demon grabbed his leg and lifted him upside down. "I give up! Get this thing to let go of me please!" He groaned in pain when the demon dropped him on the ground after Koryama had stabbed it.

Alexander busted up laughing and held his stomache when he saw the looks on his students faces. "Oh, that's just what I needed." He started to calm down a little as he sat up, grabbing his pack of cigarettes and pulling one out. He lit it up and glanced over at Daisuke with a smirk. "If you quit, Koryama will fail too. Are you sure you want to do that?" He asked as he exhaled the smoke and slid his hands into his pockets, keeping the cigarette between his lips.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 3:38 pm
Koryama fell onto his back when the demon let him go and sat up quick, feeling relieved that it let them go. He looked up at the creature and immediatly threw up his sword as the demon went to hit him. His eyes widened and he whipped his head around as he turned to Daisuke. "Don't you fuck dare think about giving up! You could be a distraction or something! And can't you change when there's like a fake moon out as well!?" He yelled at him as he pushed away the beasts hand and stumbled as he got up. "I'm not failing this test! I haven't failed any yet and I'm not about to start now!" He dodged one of the demons attacks and ran for its heel. A giant smirk grew on his face then went to slash at the demons heel. "I've got you no..." He was hit hard by the beasts hand and flew into the wall, dropping sword in the process of him falling to the ground, knocked out.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 20 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm
The demon was starting to get fustrated with Koryama when it couldn't his him. It growled as it's hand was pushed away and went to grab him, but missed and watched as he ran closer to it. The demon roared and punched him into the wall before Koryama was able to hit him. It slowly began to approach, but turned when it's tail was grabbed and growled at Daisuke and began chasing after him.

Daisuke continued to shake in fear as Koryama yelled at him, but kept quiet. He looked up when he heard a loud bang against the wall and saw Koryama knocked out cold. "Sh-shit..." He saw the demon starting to go after Koryama and without thinking, he got up and grabbed the demon's tail and pulled on it. "Leave him alone you pea brain!" He froze in shock as the demon turned it's attention towards him and let go, taking a few steps back as he turned and began running for his life. 'FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!' He closed his eyes tight as he was cornered against the wall and felt like he was going to faint from fear.

Alexander chuckled as he watched Koryama get knocked out cold. He sighed and leaned forward. "Well, if you aren't going to quit, might as well help you out a little." He reached under his desk and pressed another button. The room became fairly dark and a bright light eminated from the corner of the room, creating a false moonlight for Daisuke.

Daisuke opened his eyes as the room became dark and looked over towards the teacher. He squinted his eyes as a light appeared and soon realized what it was as he held his chest. He groaned from pain as he started to change into his werewolf form. Once he had finished, his glowing yellow eyes looked up at the demon as he growled. He jumped up as the demon went to grab him and latched onto it's arm, biting down hard. 'Damnit Koryama! Wake the fuck up!' He thought as he tried hard not to lose his grip as the demon swung him around to try and get him off.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 6:47 am
After a little while, Koryama awoke and squinted to a blinding light. 'Why in the hell...' He sat up and rubbed his head, turning over to the beast and noticed that it had something on its arm. His eyes widened noticed that it was Daisuke and jumped up, picking up his blade. "Hey red! You ready for a beastly beat down?" He yelled out to the demon and charged at it. He jumped onto its tail and smirked as he got closer to its head. He jumped and raised his sword. He brought the sword down on the demons head and sank it down almost all the way down to the hilt.

Shizune's eyes shot open and smiled when the battle was over and shouted in excitement. "That was amazing!" She turned to Haruhi and said teasingly, "Wish you could be with a guy that hard headed huh?" She giggled and sat back down.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Fri 21 Sep 2012, 8:44 pm
As the demon was stabbed, Daisuke was thrown down to the ground. He let out a whimper in pain as he held his head, turning back into his human form as the light returned back to normal. "That hurt..." He groaned a little and slowly stood up, sliding his hands into his pockets. He looked over at Koryama and smiled. "That sure was a close one, huh?" He looked over at the teacher and sighed as he heard what his grade was, then turned and walked over to his desk and sat down.

Alexander stood up and clapped his hands as he began walking towards the two of them. "Not bad Koryama. You passed with almost a perfect score." He then looked at Daisuke and smirked. "Cowerdess lowers your grade drastically and for most of the battle, you had your tail between your legs. You barely managed to pass." He chuckled, walking over to the demon and grabbing it by the tail. "Go sit down you two." He effortessly threw the demon back into it's cage. 'Now I have to catch something else. Joy...' He walked over to his desk and pushed a button to send the cage back where it originally came from. He looked up at the students and smirked. "Asuka and...Souske. Get up here," he said as looked down at his list of tests.

Asuka jumped up in excitement when she saw Koryama take down the demon. "I knew you could do it Kory-san!" She blushed a little when she realized what she did and sat down with an embrassed expression. She folded her hands neatly in her lap and looked down. She jumped when the teacher called her name and let out a soft whine. "Yes sensei..." She stood up and quickly walked up to the front of class, holding her hands behind her back.

Souske opened his eyes as his ears perked up when his name was called. He covered his mouth as he yawned. 'Everytime I try to take a cat nap...' He stood up and walked to the front of class. He crossed his arms as his tail wagged back and forth. "Let's get this over with already." He glanced over at Asuka and sighed. 'Great. She's so useless no matter what kind of test we're given...'

Haruhi looked at Shizune and giggled. She thought about it for a moment, kicking her legs back and forth. "No. I mean, I wouldn't mind a guy with some courage, but I would rather they weren't all brawn and no brain." She closed her eyes and giggled some more.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sat 22 Sep 2012, 3:37 am
As the demon began to fall over, Koryama yanked the blade out of the creatures head and jumped off and blushed alittle bit when he heard Asuka. He turned to Alex and fist pumped when he heard that he passed with an almost perfect score. "Good enough!" His happiness fadded quickly when he heard that they barely passed. His ears druped and he lowered his head as he walked back over to his seat. "Thanks Daisuke..." He sat in his heat and laid his head down in depression.

"True. But unlike you, I like my guy to able to pick me up and take me." Shizune smirked and sat back in her seat. "Wouldn't you like a guy to just take charge in that type of 'situation' and make you feel like your the only girl he's done this to?"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 22 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm
"You mean like sensei?" Haruhi started giggling and leaned forward, resting her arms on her desk. She watched as the teacher began pressing numbers and looked over in amazement at what Souske and Asuka's test was.

Daisuke crossed his arms and pouted. "Anytime," he said sarcastically and closed his eyes. "At least your individual score was good. I failed that. So quit complaining." He looked over at Asuka and chuckled a little. "Your ditzy little 'girlfriend' is freaking out over there over spiders."

Rikku looked at the field and tilted her head to the side. "Spiders? That doesn't even sound dangerous," she said as she turned to her sister.

Miyuki shrugged her shoulders and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, but you know the tests that don't look dangerous are always the most challenging. A battle is one thing, but when your put into a creatures environment along with it, you're pretty much at a disadvantage."

Alexander glanced up at the two students, then looked down at his paper. 'Even Asuka should be able to handle this.' He punched in a few numbers and sat down in his chair, setting the papers down on his desk. He leaned back, putting his hands behind his head as he exhaled cigarette smoke. "Watch out for it's fangs."

Souske looked over at the field and his ears laid down flat with worry. It was dark and covered in spider webs. He glanced over at Asuka and sighed when he saw her freaking out at the thought of spiders. "Just stay close to me and don't get in the way." He started walking towards the field. The moment he stepped onto the grass, his ears perked up to several hissing noises. 'The fuck?'

Asuka started to shake when she saw the spider webs, holding her hands to her chest. "I haaaate spiderrrrsss!" She whined and started whimpering. She nodded her head slowly to what Souske said and began to follow him cautiously. She squeeled and closed her eyes tight when she heard a hissing noise, shaking more from fear. Her eyes shot open as she felt something crawling up her leg and looked down slowly as her body stiffened. She let out a loud scream and began running away as a small, tranchilla type spider fell off her leg.

Souske's ears flattened as he held one ear and closed one of his eyes when he heard her scream. "Don't do that!" He looked down at the spider and raised his eyebrow as he dropped his hand to his side. "These aren't even poisoness...or hard to deal with. Now calm down Asuka." He raised his foot and stepped on it, hearing a loud crunch as he crushed it. He then froze when he heard a really loud hiss and whipped his head around, looking in the darkness where the noise came from.

Alexander smirked and chuckled when he heard the sound of a spider being crushed. "You do realize...that was only a baby...Momma sounds pissed." He looked at them and watched as Asuka continued to freak out. 'That girl really is useless. This might be interesting though.'

Asuka stopped running around and froze in fear when she heard an extremely loud hiss. She turned slowly in the direction it came from. Her eyes widened as she stood there for a moment in shock when spider legs came out of a hole that looked like a small cave. As the body of the spider came out, she started breathing heavily as if she was hyperventlating. She took a few steps back and tripped, falling on her ass as she continued to back up, tears coming to her eyes.

Souske sighed again in annoyance when he saw Asuka's reaction to the spider. "Calm down before you pass out. I'm not carrying you around." He looked back over at the spider and noticed it was staring directly at him. 'Fuck my life.' He readied himself as it charged at him and jumped up onto it's back to avoid it's fangs. 'Now how the fuck am I going to kill this thing?' He thought as he tried not to get knocked off as it hissed at him.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Sun 23 Sep 2012, 5:03 am
Shizune blushed a little and giggled. "Yeah..." She turned back to Alex and sighing in fantasizing pleasure. "I wish he could do that to me right now." She said thinking out loud. She turned her attention when the field changed and had a giant shiver run down her back. "Good thing I don't have to take a test like that."

"Well maybe if someone applied themselves more, they might not be so weak..." Koryama began to say then was interrupted by Daisuke's comment. "She's not my 'girlfriend'. She just eye candy to me." He crossed his arms and propped his legs up on his desk as he watched Asuka begin to freak out.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012, 4:35 pm
"Ohhh, quit fantasizing about sensei." Haruhi turned to Shizune and giggled. "I heard he is very picky about his women. But I've also heard that he hasn't been with a woman in a very long time from my father. Not since his family was killed...I think he said two hundred years ago?" She thought for a moment, then nodded, pretty sure she was remembering right. "My father has known sensei since he was a kid, so occassionally I'll get to hear a story or two. It's actually kind of a sad story what happened..." She looked over at Alexander to make sure he wasn't listening in, then looked back at Shizune to see if she wanted to hear more.

Daisuke looked back at Koryama and laughed a little as he smirked. "Well, then you wouldn't mind if I ask her out after class, now would you?" He looked back over towards Asuka and put his hands behind his head. "I can probably tap that ass faster than you ever could anyways." He chuckled with a perverted look in his eye.

Souske continued to struggle to keep his balance. He felt something wrap around his neck and gagged as he was pulled back off the tranchilla. He grabbed ahold of what was around his neck as he hit the ground and realized that it was web. He looked up, seeing a second tranchilla that was much bigger than the one he was dealing with a second ago and his ears laid down flat. "S-so that's momma..." He used his claws to cut through the web before he was pulled into the nest and quickly jumped up.

Asuka was still sitting there in complete shock and fear as the second spider appeared. She slowly turned her head and her eyes widened when she saw one of the baby spiders on her hand. She threw her hand up, sending it flying as she let out another scream and got up and began running away from the spiders. "I hate you sensei! Why'd you have to give me a test with one of my worst fears!?" She screamed, not paying any attention as a web wrapped around her ankle and tripped her.

Souske turned his head when he heard a scream and breathed a sigh. "If you aren't going to help, the least you can do is be qui..." He wasn't able to finish his sentence as he watched her get tripped by the male spider and face palmed his head. 'Now I have to save her and avoid these damn spiders...' When he opened his eyes, he blushed a little at what he saw.

Asuka let out another scream as she was lifted upsidedown and blushed as her skirt fell and showed her underwear. More wrapped around and hugged her body, pinning her arms to her sides. "G-get me d--mmmpfh!" She was able to get out before her mouth was covered as well and part of her top got moved to the side, revealing her bra. Her face turned a darker shade of red as she closed her eyes and tried to struggle to get free.

Souske rubbed his head and looked away, trying not to stare. 'Nice position.' He noticed the female spider beginning to pull her up and sighed, jumping up as he slashed the web with his claws. He caught her and landed softly on the ground, setting her down. "At least this way you'll stay out of my way and quit attracting attention." He chuckled a little when she glared at him and muffled something. "Fiesty." He turned back to the spiders and jumped up, slashing at one of the male's legs and cutting it off. He glanced up as the female jumped down as the male limped away hissing at him. 'That takes care of him...but I don't think she's gonna let me off so easily...'

Alexander watched intently, mentally grading the both of them. 'Asuka has definately failed, but Souske raised their team score up quite a bit. He's already passed. I could just tell them to stop, but what would be the fun in that?' He smirked, not paying any attention to the other students.

Souske readied himself as the spider hissed and charged at him. He rolled to the side to dodge one of it's fangs and went to scratch it, but was hit away by one of it's legs. He hit a tree on the field and sat there dazed for a moment. He snapped back into reality when he saw the spider towering over him and quicky rolled under him as it's fangs sank down into the trunk of the tree. He chuckled when he noticed it was stuck and looked over at the teacher. "Yo sensei, does this count as a pass? Or should I just kill it?"

Alexander stood up and shook his head, motioning him off the field. "Nah, you pass. I think it's suffered enough." He watched as Souske went and sat down, then looked over at Asuka and rolled his eyes. He looked down at his list. "Can someone please get her off the field?" He then glanced over at the twins. "Come on ladies. I want to see how you two work together." He reached over to his keypad and typed in a number as the field changed once Koryama took Asuka off the field and the room became dark.

Rikku jumped up in excitement when she saw they were ok. She looked over at Alexander and nodded, taking her sister's hand with a big smile as she skipped up to the front of the classroom.

Miyuki sighed as her sister made her get up and followed her. She looked around questionably when the room became dark. 'How are we supposed to see anything when it's pitch black in here?'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:50 pm
Shizune listened to everything that Haruhi said then looked at her with an intriged look. "So what else is there?" She said as she turned to her with all of her attention. "Maybe I could be the next woman he plays with." She giggled and blushed at what they would do if she got him alone.

Koryama began to feel a little jealous when Daisuke said that he was going to ask her out after class. He tried not to burst out, then looked over at the battfield. His eyes widened when he saw Asuka get flipped upside down and tied up, starting to get a little aroused. 'I'm tapping that ass once they're done with this test.' He thought confidently as he stared at her. After the test was over, Koryama got up and ran over to Asuka and picked her up, walking back to his seat slowly. 'Man I'm going to have fun with this!' He looked around when he noticed the lights go out and smirked. As he got back to his seat, he cut the webs that bound her legs together and gently placed her stomache down on his desk. He smirked and cut open her panties and stuck his penis inside of her. 'I hope you're having as much fun as I am Asu-chan.'
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012, 10:53 pm
Asuka blushed and turned her head away from Koryama when he picked her up. 'He could just cut me loose. I can walk to my desk myself...' When the lights turned off, she looked around. 'I can't see a thing.' When they stopped, she breathed a sigh and closed her eyes. Her eyes shot open when she was laid down on the desk and started squirming around. Her face turned a dark shade of red when she felt him cut her panties. 'What the hell is he...' Her body immediately stiffened when he stuck his dick inside of her and closed her eyes tight from the sharp pain, her eyes beginning to water. She tried hard not to moan as it began to turn to pleasure, accidently letting one or two escape occassionally. When she heard Daisuke's voice, she tried even harder not to make any noise and keep her breathing under control. 'Why is he doing this right here...? This isn't fair Kory-san...'

Daisuke propped his head up with his fist when the lights shut off. 'Maybe I should just take a nap? Not like I can see what's going on.' He lifted his head when he thought he heard some noise next to him and turned to where Koryama was supposed to be sitting with a confused expression. "What are you doing over there?" His eyes began to adjust a little to the darkness and he could've swore he saw someone bent over the desk. His eyes widened when he realized what was going on. He smirked. "If you don't want your little fun time to end right now, you should let me in on the fun...," he whispered as he leaned over, placing his hand on Asuka's breast and began groping her. "...It's not fair to rape her by yourself ya know."

Haruhi shook her head. "I don't think that's gonna happen unless you rape him." She looked around when the light shut off and leaned over towards Shizune so they could continue talking. "He had a wife and son at one point. My father said that the director is the one that killed them because sensei had done something to disobey his orders. He's distanced himself from personal relationships ever since. That's why he's so cold to everyone," she explained and sat up straight.

Alexander stood up and leaned back against his desk as he crossed his arms with a smirk when he saw the creatures begin to walk around in the darkness. "These creatures are very sensative to the light, but they're also blind. They use their hearing to find you. All you have to do, is bring me back their treasure hidden somewhere on this field completely blind like they are." He chuckled a little, then glanced over at Haruhi when he heard her say that he was cold to everyone. A slight ping of depression and annoyance hit him as he turned back to Miyuki and Rikku to watch their progress. 'What in the world is she telling Shizune?'
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 4:03 am
'Fine...' Koryama pulled his dick out of Asuka and helped her stand back up. "I'm not done with you." He smirked as he whispered into her ear and let her to the door of the class. 'Aaaand.......... NOW!' He quickly ran out the door with Asuka and ran to the nearest big bush. He laid her down on her back and smirked. "So who's ready to comtinue?" He asked rhetorically and spread her legs.

"I had a feeling it would come down to that. But I don't mind." Shizune stated as she smirked at Alex in the darkness. "Hmmmm. Maybe a little one night stand wouldn't hurt." He turned to see Koryama leave with Asuka and facepalmed. "Can't he do that stuff after class?" She giggled then thought, 'I wouldn't mind if Alexander did that to me.' She shivered a little to the thought of it.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 3:06 pm
Asuka let out a soft moan as she felt Koryama pull his dick out. She blushed as he helped her up and her eyes widened a little to his comment. 'N-not done yet!?' She followed him reluctantly towards the door. She closed her eyes when it was opened as he pulled her along with him, trying to get her eyes to adjust to the sudden light change. She looked around as they stopped behind a bush, then up at him when he forced her to lay down on her back. Her face became redder when he spread her legs and turned her head away from him out of embarassment. 'Why is he doing this?' She thought, closing her eyes as she tried to stuggle free of the webs binding her.

Alexander's head whiped around when the door opened and caught sight of Koryama and Asuka and growled. "I swear to god, I'm going to beat some sense into those two," he mumbled and looked over at Rikku and Miyuki. He pressed a button and the field disappeared, then turned on the lights. "Class dismissed! And those staying for detention, don't even bother! Just get the fuck out!" He turned and walked back behind his desk, sitting down in his chair. He leaned over, resting his elbow on the desk and covering his eyes with his hand. 'I swear, why do I even bother to try and teach these damn kids!?' He clenched his teeth and continued to growl under his breath in fustration.

Daisuke had a confused expression when he felt Asuka pull away from him and groaned a little. 'Man! What the fuck is he up to now?' He then turned his head when he saw a brief light and banged his fist on the desk. 'That mother fucker! All because I said I would ask her out!?' He covered his eyes when the lights came on. He heard Alexander yell at everyone to leave and kinda sank down in his seat with a slight fear. 'I've never seen him so pissed off...' He grabbed his things and quickly got up, leaving the classroom.

Souske breathed a sigh and opened his eyes as the lights came on. His ears perked up when Alex said class was dismissed. He stood up, grabbing his bag. "We better go too before he takes that anger out on one of us," he said to Shizune and Haruhi and left.

Haruhi rolled her eyes again and shook her head. "You really are just a slut Shizune." She squinted her eyes when the lights suddenly came on and jumped when the teacher began yelling for them to get out. She looked at Souske and nodded. "Yeah. Probably a good idea." She then looked at Shizune and smiled as she got up. "Hurry up Shizu-chan." She then turned and ran after Souske.

Rikku and Miyuki looked at eachother as the field changed back to normal and the lights were turned on. They both turned to the teacher, then kind of smiled at eachother. "Free day!" They both giggled, taking eachother's hands as they ran out of class.
Tails the Fox
Tails the Fox

Wed 26 Sep 2012, 11:59 pm
Koryama smirked when he noticed that Asuka was trying to get free from the webs. He cut the webs around her mouth so she could talk. "If you are wondering why I'm doing this, I'll tell you when I'm finished." He smirked and unzipped his pants, taking out his penis. "Just try to stay quiet." He rammed his cock into her and fucked her with everything he had.

"Well, I'm not known as the slutty mage for nothing." Shizune smirked and covered her eyes when the lights came on. She was blinded for a second then looked up at Souske and shrugged. She transformed into a mouse and ran over to Alex after everyone left. She changed back and placed her hands on his shoulders and began massaging him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum