Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

[Att: Neko] Empty [Att: Neko]

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:28 am
So, you can make a human if you want who has a little pet or whatever you decide to do. I don't really have much of a theme to go by, so why don't we just make it up as we go?

Name: Seth
Species: Fox
[Att: Neko] 9901f4ca03b76b42158a7b6436109473
11rednazo
11rednazo

[Att: Neko] Empty Re: [Att: Neko]

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:53 am
Name: Void
Species: Cat (neko)
[Att: Neko] NekoGlasses
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:06 am
Void, walked down the hall from the bosses office of the building, it being a two story building, as he walked down the stairs and headed to the front of the building, checking up with receptionist, getting customer count on how many customers where coming in and out and for the mail as well. He looked around to see for the student who was working in the same building as well."Well, I wonder where that kid is.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:18 am
Seth ran down the street as fast as he could towards work. 'Dammit, I'm really late! Hopefully the boss hasn't noticed yet,' he thought as he rounded the corner. He ran straight into the building before finally slowly down to catch his breath, immediately seeing that Void was by the front desk. "S-sorry I'm late... I got caught up at school...," he said apologetically, his ears laying flat as he kind of avoided eye contact. He was normally a shy kid, even with his co-workers and always seemed to be making mistakes or running late. He rubbed his arm as he waited for the man to say something.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:25 am
Void looked at Seth for a moment before sighing out.Don't worry kid, even the boss doesn't know really sense hes more locked up in his office as of late and you do have a lee-way because you are still in school. Clock in now and I'll give you, your assignment.Void carefully grabbed the mail and slowly made his way towards the break room dropping some of the mail off in the staff mail box waiting for Seth.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:36 am
Seth slowly looked up at the man, his ears perking back up. "Yes sir." He let out a sigh of relief and went to put his stuff away. Once he was done and all clocked in, he headed over to the break room to meet up with Void. He walked in the door and looked up at him. The guy always made him feel short and it was somehow slightly intimidating. "So... what do you need me to do?" He asked, tilting his head to the side in a curious fashion.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:44 am
Void opens his jacket that he is still wearing, handing it to Seth, His work in in a yellow envelope, sealed with the company logo on the front of it, Yawning a bit while taking a look at how short Seth is, before his face turns a shade of pink before looking at the coffee maker in the break room, still leaning against the entry way to the break room"In this envelope, it will tell you what you would need to do for the next couple of the days. Once you get that done, report to me and ill give you the next part to your work for you to complete, if you put a lot of effort and time, it should take about a day and a half, but take the time you need."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 6:59 am
Seth took the envelope and looked at it, not noticing that the man was staring at him. He opened it up and read his assignment carefully. "Organization huh? It sounds easy enough," he said as he put the papers back in the envelope and looked up at Void with a shy smile. "Thanks. I'll come see you when I'm finished." He bowed to the man before heading down the hall way and going to the filing room. 'Sheesh, this is going to take forever to get done,' he thought with a heavy sigh. As he entered the room, he took a moment to analyze just how much work there was. "I really hate being the errand boy and clean up crew around here..." He flipped on the light, closed the door and got to work.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:09 am
Void, headed to the coffee machine, pouring to cups, adding creamer to both of them heading to the filing room, and placing a cup on one of the tables in there for Seth."If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask, a lot of these employees ask once in a while and I tend to do some old balling before the boss wants me to do anything, so don't be afraid to ask." Void yawns, placing his information card under the cup and heading back to the bosses off with one cup of coffee, rubbing the back of his head.

Last edited by 11rednazo on Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:20 am
Seth looked over at the door when Void entered the room and watched as he placed the coffee on the table. "I will, thanks," he said and waved to the man as he left the room. Seth walked over to the table and took the coffee, then grabbed the card and looked at it curiously. "He may be intimidating, but he seems like a nice guy..." He smiled to himself before taking a sip of the warm liquid. Setting it down, he got back to work. As the time grew later, he hadn't realized just how late it had gotten until he felt tired. He sat down, mentally and physically exhausted from all the moving around and deciding to take a short rest before leaving. Without even noticing just how tired he was, he fell asleep at the table, having finished up all the work completely.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:40 am
Void later walked out of the bosses office, looking through the cubicles, making sure everyone has gone home before checking in on Seth and finding him sleep, finding his work completed. Slowly picking him up and taking him into the office and laying him down on the couch in the room and pulling out a blanket from one from the desk and laying it over him while taking a seat in the chair and laying back in it, and shortly falling asleep as well, letting out a sigh and relaxing as it changes to the weekend. "Hes cute, and yet a good worker... Heh.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 7:50 am
Seth only stirred a little when he was picked up, but quickly relaxed again in the man's arms. He curled up under the blanket when Void was done covering him and remained sound asleep. At some point he went to roll over and fell off the couch onto the floor, instantly waking up. "Ow," he groaned and rubbed his head. He looked around and took a moment before he realized he was in one of the offices. 'How did I...?' He then noticed Void sitting at his desk. Seth got up off the floor, placing the blanket on the couch and walked over to the man. 'He looks so peaceful... but he'll be stiff if he stays there all night.' "Sir?" He asked quietly, gently placing his hand on Void's shoulder, hoping he wouldn't startle the man.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:08 am
Void opens one eye looking at Seth, his face blushing a bit before stretching in his chair and yawning. Popping a couple of bones in hands and neck."Morning Seth, I didnt expect you to get the job done in one night. Relax for a while, its the weekend and don't need to stress either, no one is here either, it being a work holiday as well, so nobody should be here. So its alright, and I forgot to tell you that as well."
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:22 am
Seth took a step back to give Void some room to stretch out. He noticed the blush, but brushed it off. "Morning... I hadn't realized I fell asleep. Sorry for troubling you," he said, rubbing his head and looking away. "I just wanted to get it done instead of prolonging it," he explained. His ears perked up happily when he realized that it was a holiday and look back at Void, locking eyes with him as he smiled. "Been a while since I had a day off of school and work." His tilted his head again as he looked out the window, a cute and common habit of his. "It's still dark out..." Then something clicked with him. They were alone. The entire office would be empty for the whole weekend. No one to interrupt or bother them. Suddenly he felt awkward, never having more than a few minute conversation with Void before and was struggling to come up with what they should talk about.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:33 am
Void yawns, leaning back in his chair while smiling at Seth while resting his feet on the desk in front of him while twitching his ears a bit and slowly flicking his tail"Indeed, god sent relief you ask me, so tell me, what if I where to ask you to sit in my lap in this chair with me?~He slowly looks at Seth with a lustful look, his eyes glowing a bit and smiling still.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:49 am
Seth gave a nod in agreement, watching the man's tail. He slowly looked up at Void when the man asked him that, his eyes wide in surprise. The lustful look in Void's eyes made his cheeks burn as he sharply inhaled. Seth placed his hand on his chest and gripped his shirt as he looked down, trying to process if the man was just teasing him or playing some kind of joke. "I... I guess I will... If you want me to...," he finally said, not sure what to expect. He moved next to Void, but was hesitant as his shyness started to overwhelm him.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:59 am
Void chuckles and reaches out and grabs Seth, pulling him into his lap and petting him as some sort of pet, rubbing his ears and lightly scratching his chin, smiling and chuckling a bit while shifting in his seat a bit."So tell me, what is your sexual preference Seth and do you like me or is there someone else?~
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:12 am
Seth gasped as he was pulled into the man's lap. He closed his eyes, letting out a soft whimper as Void pet him and rubbed his ears, placing his hands on the man's chest to keep himself steady. He felt like he was being treated like some kind of pet. It was an unusual feeling, but a small part of him liked it. "There's... no one else," he said softly, not fully answering the question but also not denying whether or not he liked Void. Seth wasn't sure how he felt to be honest and couldn't seem to maintain eye contact with him. His cheeks were a deep red as he tried to understand what was going on.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:27 am
Void slowly pulls Seths chin to stare at him in the eyes, staring at him with a lustful look, slowly pulling him closer and reaching to grab his crotch grabbing for a bit while waiting for an answer to his second question, licking his lips a bit."So Seth, do you now or do I need to show you how much I like you in my own way, cause I would want to have a bit of fun with you in the office if you like~
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:47 am
Seth tensed up as Void grabbed his chin and pulled him closer. "W-wait... we can't--" He took in a sharp breath as he gripped Void's jacket and shut his eyes tight when he felt the man's hand between his legs. He squirmed a little, another whimper escaping him. "St... stop." Despite his protest, his body was saying the exact opposite, trying to hide that he was getting turned on my Void's aggressive behavior. He slowly opened his eyes to look at Void. "You're so cruel," he hissed, his heart racing as his ears went back. He was being a little rebellious against what Void was doing to him, but he wasn't making a much of an effort to fight back.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:21 pm
Void chuckles as you call him cruel and slowly rubs Seths crotch while pressing his crotch against Seths ass. "For someone who wants to rebel you seem to liking this, we can take it slow and ill make sure to take it easy~Void pulls Seth into a kiss still rubbing his ears and crotch while wrapping his tail with Seths "Was I able to change you mind on that rebel?~"
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 8:49 pm
Seth was trying hard to keep himself from making any noise as the man continued to touch him. He could feel Void's hard on pressing up against his him and started to feel a little nervous, especially when the man pointed out that Seth was enjoying it. He wasn't expecting Void to kiss him, his tail fluffing up in surprise as he shut his eyes. A soft moan escaped his lips and as soon as their lips parted he quickly buried his face in the man's chest from embarrassment. He couldn't even manage to get the words out, but he slowly nodded in response to Void's question.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:16 pm
Void slowly starts pulling Seths pants off, bitting his neck while grabbing his ass with one hand, chuckling, watching Seths reaction and taking it all in, finding it even more arousing being alone with him in his office, then dragging his nails up his back."So Seth, is this your first time?~
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:31 pm
Seth couldn't understand why he was letting Void do this or why he couldn't bring himself to fight back. He moaned again, much louder this time and shivered from the feeling of Void's teeth in his neck. The man managed to find a sweet spot, one that rendered him completely unable to resist. Seth arched as he felt Void's nails run along his back. "Y... yeah," he admitted, not sure how to feel about his first time being with a guy.
11rednazo
11rednazo

Sun 13 Nov 2016, 9:44 pm
Void slowly smiles at him, chuckling a bit while dragging his nails a bit more before grabbing his ass for a bit, licking one his ears while wrapping my tail around his leg, and slowly rubbing his ears again while tugging at his leg for him to move."Well then, Ill make sure to take it slow then, and shall we begin?~I he points to the couch, waiting for Seth to obey or to answer him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum