Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kuroi
Kuroi

Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)  Empty Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)

Fri 10 Apr 2015, 7:43 am
Time Period: Edo Period - 1603-1868
Character: Mortoa
Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)  Argoni11
Area visuals':Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)  13737210
Before i start this is just somthing for fun. anything that is related to elder scrolls try and cross-reference stuff that may fit into the time period that is being Rp'ed in
vVstarterVv
Mortoa stepped back as the Thug lunged at him with force. he smiled as he looked at the man before him. "Give me your money you over grown lizard!" the thug growled at him before unsheathing his sword pointing it at Mortoa. the thug stepped forward grabbing his handle and swinging it downward at mortoa. once again mortoa stepped aside and stepped inward into the thug unsheathing his sword and placing it to the throat of the man. "begone" He said pushing the man to to the floor. "next time. i wont hesitate to end your life" He said as he re-sheathed his blade and walked off into a near by village.-
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)  Empty Re: Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)

Fri 10 Apr 2015, 4:59 pm
(Gotcha. I'll do my best to try and write about a mix of both)

Kiraya blended in with the crowd that wandered around the market. She often came to this village and most ignored her because she never gave them a reason to be noticed. Though to a stranger, she would stand out greatly. There weren't many Khajiit around except for the occasional mercent that passed through. Not to mention her black armor stood out in the broad daylight. Taking advantage of a crowd gathering at a nearby stall, she spotted her target. She walked over and easily slipped through the crowd. She slipped behind her target and snatched an item from his pocket with ease. At the same moment, she planted another item on him. She slipped away an examined the key that she had taken. She had put a fake key inside the man's pocket so it wouldn't be noticed immediately until he went to unlock where it was supposed to go. A smile grew on her face. "Let's see what kind of secrets you are hiding," she said to herself and put the key into her bag. She took her time going to the local tavern and began scanning the inside. She knew what she was looking for was in the room behind the counter. It was getting down there without being noticed that would be the hard part.

A small argument broke out as Kiraya sat in the dark corner of the tavern. Taking advantage of the commotion, she slowly got up and snuck into the back room. "Now, where are you...?" She glanced around the room and soon her eyes fixed on a nearby chest. She grinned and approached it, pulling out the key she had obtained earlier. She walked over to the small chest on the shelf and slid the key in, turning it until she heard it click. Her eyes sparkled as she slowly opened the box. Inside, was a unique looking ring. She picked it up and examined it closely. "The ring of the erudite, brother to the ring of the beast." She pulled an almost identical ring out of her bag, the only difference being the colors and stones. "What are you doing!?" She quickly turned around to see that the owner had returned. "Shit..." She had stayed too long and got caught. She quickly ran out of the room, pushing the owner down and bolting straight out the front door of the tavern. She shoved an Argonian out of the way and went straight into the alley as the owner came out in an attempt to lose them before the guards came. "Thief!! Get back here!! Guards!! Guards!!" The man shouted and went to find the guards. Kiraya took as many twists and turns through the village as she thought necessary to lose her pursuers. When she thought she had escaped, she leaned up against the wall and breathed a sigh of relief. "How careless of me...but at least I got it." Her eyes lit up as she looked at both rings, then she closed her eyes with a satisfied smile and closed her hands around the rings, holding them to her chest. She looked on top of the world.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)  Empty Re: Edo-Styled Elder Scrolls RP. (OPEN)

Fri 10 Apr 2015, 8:18 pm
as Mortoa approached the village he yawned out of his tiredness. after a few moments he was surrounded by other civilians and then stumbled upon a tavern. as he entered he was met with a loud embrace of Voices. almost being pushed off by a scuffle he looked and headed to the Counter and sat down and ordered water. then the tavern was then greeted by two men with swords. "what do you want ive already paid you this week" the Khajit who was behind the counter said placing the cup of water on the counter in-front of Mortoa. "were low on money Gin-ra give us your earnings for today" one of the thugs requested. "or do you want us to de-claw you like last time" the other said as he pulled out his sword/. at that moment the whole tavern began to quiet down. Mortoa glared at the man with the unsheathed sword. "put that away before you hurt yourself" mortoa said as he placed gold on the counter for the water. "do you think you can stand us up to us" he said aiming his sword at mortoa "your arrogance is your end...." Mortoa said shifting into them and pulling out his blade. slicing the mans hand off, mortoa then re-sheathed his sword "hmph .... " he said walking to the exit" the other man quickly rushed into him and swung his sword at mortoa's waist. mortoa then jumped into the air jumping above the swing and then retaliated with a kick to the mans chest. and then gracefully landing he continued to walk out walking off to a inn. as he approached an in he looked around peeking into corners noticing a Khajit in a alley but minded his own business and continued to his destination
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 11 Apr 2015, 6:17 am
Kiraya stood up and slid the two rings into her pouch. She looked up at the sky. It was getting to be late into the afternoon and she could see the sun beginning to make it's way down. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment. It was several days travel on foot back to her home. She decided that it would be better if she got some rest and left at first light. She could at least go a few days without sleep if she did that and cover more ground. Pushing herself off the wall, she began to make her way down the street towards the inn. The sun felt warm and she enjoyed it greatly. Though she could sense that it would rain later. All it did was make her sleepy. She absolutely despised the rain.

As she reached the inn, she was immediately greeted by a fellow thief. "The boss has got a job for you," he stated and handed her a piece of parchment. Kiraya took it and read it. She narrowed her eyes and seemed to be contemplating as she glanced up at the other thief. "A child was kidnapped? This doesn't exactly fit our job description when people request help from us," she said, a bit skeptical as to why someone would ask the thieve's guild for help. "Don't ask me. I'm just delivering the message," the man said with a shrug and turned, leaving the inn without another word on the matter. "Well then..." She looked back at the parchment. The only real information she had was who was suspected and where to begin looking. "Why didn't they just go to the guards?" She asked herself as she sat down on a nearby bench. She didn't even have the name of the person who gave the request, but it had a nice reward for the child's return. It raised her suspicions even though it was quite tempting because she had so little information. There was a small description of the child including a name, but that was it.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Sat 11 Apr 2015, 3:29 pm
Mortoa walked into the inn he yawned and sat down not wanting to be bothered. he walked in and request a room. paying the man upfront. after receiving the key he walked out of the inn and looked around and started to listen for any possible jobs. "hmmm" he said as he scanned the area for anything interesting. he started to drift along the street. as he did so he heard information on a child being missing. he moved in to get a closer understanding of the person speaking. to see it was the female khajit from earlier that. "interesting ........ interesting indeed" he pondered for a moment before making his decision and decided that he would follow the woman and see if he could help in anyway.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 12 Apr 2015, 6:44 am
Kiraya folded up the scroll and attached it to her belt as she stood up. She still couldn't understand why she was chosen for this task. Normally, they would send one of the lower ranks to do this kind of job. She turned and began walking. For some reason, she felt a little uneasy. Someone was following her, but she knew better than to turn around. Instead, she continued walking as if not noticing for a while. As she exited the village however, she finally stopped and turned around, locking eyes with an argonian. Her eyes narrowed as she stared at him. Mortoa didn't seem to be of any sort of threat to her, so instead of questioning him as to why he followed her this far, she simply grinned and said, "Keep up...if you can, I'll share the reward." With that, she turned and took off at a full sprint into the wilderness. Having no idea of his background, she assumed she could easily outrun a simple lizard man.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Mon 13 Apr 2015, 5:14 am
Mortoa sighed as she took off "If you wish" -he said as he began to take after her. he eisily caught up with her. only a few feet away was a good distance to keep so she was not scared to retaliate after a few minutes suddenly he pulled out his sword and swayed infront of her blocking 3 throwing knives from hitting her. he glared who were infront of them. 5 cloaked men bearing the mark of the dark brotherhood. "the Dark Brotherhood?" he said looking back to the Girl "your friends i presume?" -he said sheathing his sword.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Thu 16 Apr 2015, 12:21 am
Kiraya glanced back over her shoulder to see that he was keeping up fairly well. She may have underestimated him. Focusing on Mortoa, she hadn't sensed the presence of other's nearby until the knives came straight at her. She stopped and before she had time to react Mortoa was in front of her blocking the attack. "Thank you," she said softly and looked over at the men who had come out from hiding. "I wouldn't say 'friends' unless we have a common goal. Otherwise, our guilds normally ignore each other..." Their presence puzzled her and she felt uneasy as to who sent them. "What do you want? I'm busy," she said as she got ready to grab her bow if needed. Kiraya prided herself in being a quick and accurate shot and had no problem taking these fools out.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Fri 17 Apr 2015, 9:26 am
Mortoa glared at them as they each pulled out there own weapon (Kunai with chain, a Dagger and a Blades sword). mortoa unsheathed his sword as-well and began to walk towards them. each one began to make there way towards him. the knife user rushed into mortoa attempting a downward slash to mortoa. Mortoa's reaction was ruthless stepping toward the side and placing the blade into the assassin and thrusting upward leaving the body into two separate pieces. Next noticing a Projectile toward him he leaned back and grabbed the chain pulling it toward him and the assassin with it. "Get over here!" Mortoa said as he slashed the man into two. then looking at the third assassin. as he sheath his sword.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:17 pm
Kiraya paid no attention to the argonian nor the two that attacked him. Her attention was focused on the other three at got ready to attack her. Kiraya was skilled enough that as one of them came charging at her, she jumped back and shot him right through the heart. But as he fell, the other one was already at her side with a dagger in hand slashing right for her torso. She managed to dodge it barely and pulled out another arrow to no avail. Her arrow was knocked out of her hand by the assailant. Though she didn't have much experience in hand to hand, she could manage if it came down to it. Kiraya tossed her bow and grabbed the man's arm as he lunged at her with his dagger again, flipping him down to the ground and disarming him, robbing his weapon to use for her own benefit. She plunged the dagger into his throat, blood spraying onto her. As she slowly stood, her eyes almost pierced into the third man as if she was plunging the dagger into him instead. "Unless you want to join them, I suggest you hand over that contract," she said as she turned to him and held out his hand. The man had fear in his eyes as he hesitated, pondered. He seemed to be considering his options. With a shaking hand, he pulled out the contract from under his cloak and held it out to her. Kiraya walked over to him and snatched it. "Now leave before I change my mind," she hissed and watched as he scurried off. Though she could kill someone with ease, she was also merciful. It usually got her into trouble, but that last one was only a child in her mind. No younger than herself by the looks of his features. Her eyes wandered down to the contract, but she did not unfold it. "I've had them after me in the past. Stealing from a powerful person will get you into that kind of trouble." She lifted her head to meet eyes with Mortoa. "You didn't have to help, but I thank you. Is there any way I can repay you for your help?"
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum