Roleplay Paradisu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
snowstein
snowstein

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Fri 03 Apr 2015, 12:17 am
"....Yes, I did." Tyree said as he blushed and locked eyes with Daisuke. Tyree just blushed harder letting out a low whimper as Daisuke licked his neck. "Pulling my hair was a little on the rough side but I didn't dislike it...." he said as he looked away while his face turned a darker red. Tyree let a small moan of pleasure slip for his lips as he didn't even try to get away.

Hikaru closed her eyes and smiled at Takato when he said he wanted to continue. "There is all sorts of stuff but let's start with the simple stuff." Hikaru said as she thought about what do next. "Don't worry I'll show you." she said as she placed her hand on his inner thigh. Hikaru got up and sat down next to him. She smiled at him as she took off her panties. Hikaru was a little nervous about this being her first time doing this sort of thing. She turned to him and backed up till she was leaning against the door. "Come here." Hikaru said as she motioned for Takao to come closer while she readjusted so she was on her back. She lifted her skirt and placed her hands gently on his cheeks slowly bringing his head closer so he could see her pussy. "See this if you lick it you'll give me the same pleasure that I just gave you." Hikaru said with a smile as she blushed at him.

"The very best. I thought I was about to die from the pleasure." Mao said as she kissed him back. "I had a lot more fun with you then I was expecting." Mao said as she let out a soft moan from Kyou biting her ear lobe. "Come back to be again and I'll scream it for you." Mao teased as she smiled at him. "I think I might tell you it, after all you more than earned it." she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "Take this so you can make your friend jealous." Mao said as she shoved her panties in his pocket. "I can wait to see him again." Mao said as she got wet just thinking about the things she wasted to do to him the next time they would have sex.

"Well looks like we are here." Casey said as he followed the girls. "So when do I get to hit on the cute girl?" Borya asked as he looked up at Casey. "You don't. You got drunk and tried to rape her so leave that one alone." Casey said as he looked at the man. "Really? Ouch I kinda screwed up that one huh?" Borya asked as he watched Yui. "Yeah you think?" Casey said as he walked down the hall. "No, not usually." Borya said with a grin. "I think that's the nicest thing anyone has called us in the last couple of years." Casey said as he dropped Borya on the ground. "What was that for?!" Borya asked as he shot a look at Casey. "You know exactly what that was for." Casey said as he walked over to introduce himself. Casey blushed at Mizuki's comment. "Wow I think you actually may have embarrassed the poor guy." Borya said as he started laughing at Casey's reaction. "I wouldn't dream of it. After all I didn't spend all this time looking for her just so I could break her heart." Casey said to Reassure the girls. "Besides odds are you ladies will kick my ass before his. I like causing trouble." Borya said as he walked over to them.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator
https://artistree.io/profile/commission-types

Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wake of the Dead (Att: Snowstein)

Sat 04 Apr 2015, 7:53 pm
Daisuke grinned and started caressing the boy's leg and pulled him as close as possible. "That was a cute noise." He chuckled and nipped Tyree's neck. His hand slid up his leg further and stopped on his inner thigh. He made Tyree look at him and his expression softened, his other hand moving to the boy's lower back and leaned back against the bed. "I shouldn't tease you. It's just been a long time since I've been with anyone." He gave Tyree a warm smile and moved his hand from the boy's thigh and up to his cheek. "How far do you want this to go? I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"The simple stuff?" Takato asked as he looked at her curiously. He nodded and watched as she sat next to him. He tilted his head to the side as she took off her panties. "What're you doing?" He asked as she back herself up against the door. His eyes wandered down as Hikaru lifted her skirt and his cheeks began to turn red. He felt her hands on his cheeks and didn't fight as she pulled him between her legs. He looked up at her for a moment as she explained what to do, then looked at her pussy. "...so...like this?" He asked as he licked her slowly. Her reaction surprised him and he looked up again to see her making a cute face. He wanted to see more of that face. He grabbed ahold of her hips and closed his eyes as he continued licking her.

Kanade giggled. "Well, you boys make yourself at home. We cleared out the second floor so feel free to pick one of the rooms and get some rest." Mizuki nodded in agreement. "We'll take watch. Yui and Haruko, you two should go get some sleep too. You've been up most of the night," Mizuki said with a smile. Yui nodded and took off ahead of them. Haruko shook her head and looked at the boys. "Yui is shy, but she's a sweet girl. Don't take any offence when she ignores you or runs away like that." She nodded her head over to the stairs. "Come on. You two look tired." She smiled at Casey, then held her hands behind her back and twirled around, making her way towards the stairs.

Yui was already well ahead of them, turning down one of the side hallways. She let out a soft sigh, holding her fist against her chest. She didn't want to worry the other girls about what happened earlier, so she had pretended to be alright. Now that she was alone, she began to feel uncomfortable. Her cheeks flushed red and she closed her eyes. She could still feel that man's hands all over her. She stopped at the end of the hall and faced the door. As she thought about it, she realized she had left her gun behind and became even more depressed. Not that it mattered. She couldn't defend herself even if she tried. That was made perfectly clear when Borya disarmed her so easily. She walked into the room and closed the door most of the way. The girls never came down this far anyways and she liked having the comfort of being able to get out quickly which is why she left it partially open along with the window. The fire escape was right next to this specific room and that's mainly why she chose it. Yui walked over to the bed and sat down, letting out another sigh. She bent over and took her shoes off, then started sliding her thigh high socks off. She then took her bow out of her hair, letting her hair fall down to her waist. She loosened up her sweater and took it off, wearing a tank top underneath which showed off her figure. She sat there with a sad look in her eyes. She slowly brought her hand up and gently touched her lips with the tips of her fingers, her face flushing a darker shade of red and seemed lost in thought.
snowstein
snowstein

Sun 05 Apr 2015, 7:06 am
Tyree didn't say anything as his face became completely flush. Tyree found some of the things Daisuke was doing to him to be really embarrassing, he was already naturally a shy kid. though the things Daisuke was doing were embarrassing they felt good so Tyree didn't try to fight it. "I'm not surprised considering what's left in this world we live in." Tyree said as he was starting to feel more relaxed. "....um well when you were asleep you gave me a hand job so.... let's try that and see where it goes from there...." Tyree said in a nervous voice as he slowly moved his hand on to Daisuke's crotch.

"Yeah, just the basics." Hikaru said with a smile. "You'll see. This should make things just a little easier." Hikaru said with a giggle as she smiled at Takato. 'I wonder what he is thinking.' she thought to herself as she watched him. 'What is it about those eyes of his?' she thought to her self as she could feel them drawing her in. "Yes, just like that." Hikaru moaned as she felt his tongue licking her pussy. Hikaru's face became completely flush as she locked eyes with him. 'Oh god this feels so much better than I thought it would!' she thought to herself as she let another moan slip from her lips while he continued to eat her out.

"Thank you for your hospitality." Casey said trying to be polite. "Yeah it's a lot nicer having you beauties to look at than look at him every day." Borya said with a smirk trying to be funny. "I'm sure she it is. Nothing I'm not use too." Casey said with a smile. "I think she is cute. ....Shit I just said that out loud didn't I?" Borya asked as he watched Yui run off. "I'm not even going to answer that Borya." Casey said shaking his head. "Yeah I could use some rest it has been a couple of days." Casey said as he followed Haruko.

Borya followed Yui up stairs and down the hall. He went into the room across the hall from hers and put his stuff in it. Borya left the room and walked over to Yui's door as he was about to knock on her door he noticed it was partly open. Borya looked into her room and watched her stripping. He smirked when he noticed her place her fingers on her lips, Right then he knew what she was thinking about. He slowly backed away and went back to his room to grab his gun. "Well I guess I might as well bring her a gift as an apology." Borya said as he left his room to go back to retrieve Yui's gun. A couple of hours later Borya returned with Yui's gun. He walked over to her door and sneaked in. Borya quietly closed her door and locked it then walked up to Yui and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Sorry if I Surprised you your door was open and I wanted to apologize for my behavior this morning. Here I went back to get this for you." Borya said as he handed Yui her gun.

Casey followed Haruko down the hall and picked the room across the hall from her. He walked in and closed the door but left it open just a crack. He dropped his gear on the floor next to the bed and started taking off his jacket. Casey started stripping completely naked and stretched as he walked over to the bed. Suddenly Haruko knocked on the door and walked in. "Wait where are you going?" Casey asked as he reached out and grabbed her arm to stop Haruko from leaving the room. "What are you sorry about this isn't the first time you've seen me naked?" Casey asked as he pulled her against him giving her a warm smile.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 05 Apr 2015, 8:18 am
Daisuke smiled and nodded in response. He could feel Tyree's body relaxing to his touch. He blinked with a surprised expression. He couldn't believe he had done that while he was sleeping to this kid. He then felt Tyree's hand on his crotch and glanced down at it briefly before looking into the boy's eyes. "Just relax," he whispered, sensing Tyree's nervousness. He pulled the boy's head down and kissed him softly on the lips. Daisuke laid him down on the floor and unzipped the boy's pants, pulling them off. He continued kissing Tyree as he undid his belt and unzipped his own pants. Daisuke slid his tongue inside Tyree's mouth and opened his eyes slightly to watch his reactions. He lifted one of Tyree's legs with one hand and used his other hand to adjust himself and started to slide his dick inside slowly. He lifted his head and used his hand to cover Tyree's mouth to keep him quiet. "Be quiet," he whispered in a demanding tone and pushed himself completely inside the boy. He smiled, his eyes filled with lust as he watched the boy squirm in pain under him. "Just try to bare with it for a while." He moved his hand and quickly kissed him to muffle the sounds Tyree was making and started thrusting in and out slowly. His hand slid down and grabbed ahold of Tyree's dick and began giving him a handjob. "You're hard. Does it feel that good?" He asked between kisses. "You like it when I'm forceful, don't you?" He asked with a grin as he started thrusting harder and faster.

Yui had gotten a little sleep, but couldn't seem to relax. She was still thinking about everything that had happened this morning. She climbed out of bed, her hair a little messy which only added to her cuteness. She decided to take a look around the room and see if she could find anything useful as a replacement weapon. While she began searching through the doors squatted down on the floor, she hadn't noticed Borya come into her room at all. She gasped in surprise when she felt a hand on her shoulder and quickly stood up, turning around to face him. Her heart stopped as she looked up at Borya, her body nervously tensing up because of his presence. She wanted to scream for help, but her voice was caught in her throat as she held her fists tightly against her chest. Frozen in place, her eyes wandered to the gun. She hesitantly reached out for it and eventually took it from him, not bothering to make eye contact with him as her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. "Th-thank you," she whispered softly and slowly dropped her shoulders, not quite as tense as she was a moment ago. She couldn't help but realize how small she was compared to him. Her eyes wandered everywhere but his face, continuing to avoid eye contact. "Y-you were drunk...so...i-it's okay...," she said in a soft and sweet voice, her eyes glancing up at him for a brief moment before quickly averting them again. "I'm Yui," she said shyly, unconsciously being as cute as possible.

Haruko smiled at Casey and waved to him before entering to room. She didn't really want to part with him just yet. Slipping off her shoes, she decided that she would go see if he wanted to catch up a little before they went to bed. She walked out the door and stood in front of his. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she knocked and entered the room. "Hey Casey, I was wondering if you wanted to--" She stopped in her tracks and stood there dumbfounded. After staring at him for a few seconds, her body seemed to turn red from head to toe. "I-I'm sorry!" She turned to run out of the room, but was stopped by him before she could even get one foot out the door. He had turned her around and she found herself against his naked body. "I...we were a lot younger and it's different than it was back then...," she said and turned her head away, her hands resting on his chest. She started squirming to get free of his grip which only caused her body to rub up against him. "C-can you put a towel on or something at least?"

Takato listened to her moans and continued eating her out even after she finished, at least until she told him to stop. He lifted his head and wiped his mouth on his sleeve, looking at her curiously. "Did I do it wrong...?" He asked, wondering why Hikaru had wanted him to stop when it sounded like it had felt good. He sat up on his knees in front of her and looked into her eyes. His bluish eyes had almost several different shades of blue and even a hint of white in them. It was similar to a clear ocean when the sun was reflecting off of it. At least, his left eye looked like that. His right eye was different, but she couldn't see that. After a moment, he gave her a warm smile. He crawled on top of her and wrapped his arms around Hikaru, resting his head on her chest and closing his eyes. He was completely relaxed in her presence and loved the feeling of her warmth. "I love you Hikaru," he whispered sleepily with a smile as he began to drift off to sleep slowly.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 06 Apr 2015, 2:13 am
"Okay..." Tyree said as he took a deep breathe. Tyree wasn't expecting Daisuke to kiss him but it didn't keep him from hissing the man back. Tyree blushed as he was laid down on the floor, he felt really nervous Daisuke removed his pants. Tyree blushed harder as Daisuke's tongue explored his mouth, he followed the man's lead sliding his tongue in his mouth. Tyree felt a sharp pain as Daisuke started to penetrate him. Tyree tried to yell out in pain but couldn't as Daisuke kept him muffled. He started squirming in pain as he felt Daisuke enter him completely. As Daisuke Started moving Tyree could feel the pain slowly change into pleasure. As the pain soon became pleasure Tyree wrapped his arms around Daisuke digging his finger nails into the mans back. "Y-yes ...it does." Tyree said as he moaned in pleasure. "I don't... dislike it." Tyree said being really shy as he hid his face in the man's shoulder.

"You're welcome besides it wasn't a problem." Borya said trying to be nice. "Relax, I'm not going to hurt you." Borya said as he gave her a warm smile. 'Holy shit she is tiny. She looks so fragile that if I were to tap that ass I might break her.' Borya thought to himself as his eyes looked up and down her body. "No that does not make it okay.... If anything it is just an excuse...." Borya said sounding sorry. "It's nice to meet you Yui, I'm Borya." he said introducing himself as he placed his hand on her cheek and giving her a warm smile. He lifted her head so they were locking eyes. Borya leaned in and kissed Yui on the lips passionately. He slowly moved his hands down her back till they were on her ass.

"Yeah, I guess but the only real differences are our age.... that and I'm the only one naked this time." Casey said in a joking manner trying to lighten her mood. "I could but you are so cute when you are embarrassed." Casey said with a smile as he leaned in and kissed her as he held her against himself. He placed his hand on her cheek giving her a warm smile as their lips parted. "I'v been wanting to do that for a long time now." Casey said with a smile as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Well I've already come this far might as well say it." Casey said as he locked eyes with Haruko. "I love you Haruko." Casey said with as he gave her a caring smile.

"No... far from it... You did something really really right." Hikaru said completely out of breath as she was trying to catch her breath. "That felt really good." Hikaru said as she sat up and kissed Takato. She smiled as he crawled on top of her, she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too Takato." Hikaru whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair to help him fall asleep. She watched as he fell asleep and slowly drifted into a deep sleep shortly after.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 06 Apr 2015, 4:20 am
Daisuke groaned as he felt the boy's nails in his back and bit Tyree's neck in response. His hand moved faster as he lifted his head and smiled. He ran his hand through the boy's hair. "God damn that was sexy," he commented when Tyree moaned. He held the boy's head against his shoulder and closed his eyes, thrusting into him harder. He let out a soft moan into Tyree's ear as he felt himself drawing closer to finishing. The sounds Tyree made when he came sent him over the edge as well, cumming inside the boy. Breathing heavily, he lifted his head and caressed the boy's cheek, making him look at him. "Sorry, I got a little carried away." He hadn't meant to cum inside and felt bad. He gave Tyree a gentle smile as his fingers ran along the boy's jaw. "I hope I wasn't too rough." Though he said that, he figured the kid wasn't going to be able to sit right for a while and couldn't help but grin at the thought.

Yui lowered her head and seemed a little less nervous as he said he wasn't going to hurt her. "I'm...just awkward around new people," she said softly, trying to explain herself. She hadn't seen his eyes wandering her body, but she could feel his gaze and it made her heart start racing. "People...aren't themselves...when they're drunk," she whispered, trying to make him feel a little better and herself. Maybe she should give him a chance. 'He does sound sorry,' she thought as she tried to build up the courage to even look at Borya. She nodded when he introduced himself, keeping her head down. She flinched when his hand touched her cheek and felt a shiver go down her spine because of his touch. Her heart almost stopped as he lifted her head and found herself unable to tear her eyes away. "Mmm!?" Her eyes shut tight when their lips met, surprised by his kiss. Her hands lightly hit his chest a few times, her face turning bright red. She felt like his kiss was taking all of her strength as her hands rested on his chest. Yui gripped his jacket as Borya groped her ass and let out a whimper. She had stopped trying to push him away and seemed to become more relaxed the longer he kissed her.

"You are like six years older than me," Haruko pointed out as she gave him a look like he was a perverted old man or something. Her face flushed and she hit him as hard as she could several times in an embarrassed manner. "It's not nice to tease you jerk. I'm not a kid anym--!" Her eyes widened and she completely froze up when he kissed her. She stared at Casey, unsure of what just happened and was left speechless by his smile. She wanted to ask him if he really had wanted to do that or if he was just teasing her still, but her voice was caught in her throat. His words brought tears to her eyes as she held her hands against her chest. She felt her cheeks turn red as she looked down so he couldn't see her face, her body beginning to shake. Her heart fluttered and tears fell down her cheeks. "R-really?" She asked as she began sobbing, breaking down into tears. She was always such a tomboy and had never once cried in front of him even when she had gotten hurt. But she couldn't stop it from happening this time. "I...love you...Casey," she said and started crying harder. She wasn't upset, just so happy to hear his words that her heart couldn't handle it.
snowstein
snowstein

Tue 07 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm
Tyree wasn't expecting to get his neck bitten, it hurt a little but it felt good. Tyree was starting to feel a wave of pure pleasure wash over him as Daisuke's hand moved faster. Tyree didn't say anything he just hid his face while blushing as he let out another moan in to the man's shoulder. Tyree was was getting closer to finishing, he was having a hard time holding back. Tyree let a loud sexy moan out while he finished, as he bit Daisuke's neck. Tyree laid there his body still shaking a little from the pleasure. Tyree just laid there his face completely flush as he locked eyes with Daisuke. It was clear is mind was still trying to comprehend what that pleasure he felt was, just by the look on his face. "I...can't....move.... is that normal?" Tyree asked as he locked eyes with Daisuke while he breathed heavily. Even though he was in pain and completely exhausted he still wanted more.

"Well if it makes you feel any better so am I." Borya said trying make her feel a little more relaxed. "No they aren't but that still doesn't make it right." Borya said as he looked at her. "You're still scared of me aren't you?" Borya asked as noticing how she wouldn't look him in the eyes. 'Oops I don't think she was expecting that.' he thought to himself as he felt her hitting him. 'Aw how cute I think this might be her first kiss. Let's see if I can be the one to pop her cherry.' Borya thought to himself as they kissed. Borya thought it was cute when Yui let out a whimper and decided to pick her up with his hands still on her ass. He started groping her ass to see what her reactions would be.

"So what? Age, weight, and height are all just numbers and nothing more." Casey said as he smiled at Haruko. "You're right you aren't a kid anymore."Casey said with a gentle smile. "You are so cute when you get embarrassed." Casey said as he looked at her. Casey watched her reactions and placed his hand on her cheek giving her a compassionate smile. "Yes, really Haruko." Casey said thinking about how cute she was. "I love you too Haruko." Casey said as he hugged her. Casey gave her a warm smile as he leaned in giving her a second kiss while he kept his arms wrapped around her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 07 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm
Daisuke rubbed his neck where Tyree had bitten him and watched the boy lay there. He smiled and ran his hand through Tyree's hair. He leaned in and gave him a gentle kiss. "It just means I did something right," he said and sat up, helping Tyree up into his arms and picked him up. He laid the kid onto the bed and covered him with the blanket. He heard the front door open downstairs and glanced up. "Sounds like he's back..." He looked at Tyree again and smiled. "Get some sleep squirt," he said as he took off his goggles and playfully put them over Tyree's eyes. He zipped up his pants and fixed his belt as he headed out the door to go see where Kyou had been the entire night.

Kyou collapsed onto the couch and slid his hand into his pocket, making sure he still had the present he received from his fun night out. He couldn't help but grin as he thought about everything. Daisuke walked down the stairs and over to the couch, leaning over the back so he could look at Kyou in the eyes. "What's with that smug little grin on your face?" Daisuke asked as he raised an eyebrow. Kyou closed his eyes and merely shrugged in response, seeming content with himself. Daisuke shook his head and stood up, heading into the kitchen to see if there would be anything useful they could bring with them before heading out later. Kyou soon drifted off into a deep sleep.

Yui squeaked in surprise as Borya picked her up and gripped his jacket as tight as she could. Her legs instinctively wrapped around him, afraid he was going to drop her. She pulled away and hid her face in his shoulder, feeling embarrassed as he groped her ass and let out another soft whimper. "P-please put me down...," she pleaded as she avoided looking at him again. She squirmed in his arms as his hands continued to feel her ass. A soft moan had escaped her lips and she buried her face into his shoulder as much as possible to keep him from seeing her face.

Haruko wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. She was still conscious about the fact that Casey was naked, especially when she started to feel his erection. She pulled away from the kiss and narrowed her eyes. "Really?" She asked, feeling his hard on poking her stomach. "Get dressed pervert," she said as she pushed his face away with a small teasing smile. Her face turned red as she turned her back to him and crossed her arms. She couldn't believe he slept naked. She tried to get her mind off of the fact that he was still naked behind her and thought about a subject change. "I really missed you you know...when I stopped getting your letters, I was afraid something had happened to you," she said softly and lowered her head, her shoulders dropping slightly. "Where have you been all this time?"
snowstein
snowstein

Thu 30 Apr 2015, 5:46 am
"I guess you would know...after all this was my first time..." Tyree said as smiled at Daisuke. Tyree looked up into Daisuke's eyes as the man picked him up. He just looked at the man something about him made him feel warm inside. "Sounds like it. unless grandpa went out again." Tyree said with a loud yawn barely keeping his eyes open. "Aw you're not going to join me?" he asked as he slowly passed out looking at Daisuke.

Borya felt slightly amused as she wrapped her legs around him. He slowly moved so that she had her back against the wall. Yui's little whimpers only turned him on more. "As you wish." Borya whispered with a smile as he laid her down on the bed and kissed her again passionately. He gave her a warm and gentle smile as there lips parted he placed his hand on her cheek. "I can stop if you want....or I could continue?" Borya said as he locked eyes with her.

"What? I bet you weren't expecting it to be that big." Casey said as with a smile. "I am not a pervert!" Casey said as he smirked at her. Casey stood there smiling at Haruko thinking about how cute her reactions were. "When every thing happened our entire base was infected in one night only 3 other guys and myself made it out alive. We all went our separate ways after we got out of there." Casey said as his smile started to fade at the thought as he walked up behind her. "I was with you in your heart the whole time Haruko just like how you were in mine." Casey whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Tue 12 May 2015, 5:54 am
Daisuke walked back upstairs after making sure the door was secure. On his way upstairs, he noticed the door at the end of the hall was slightly open. He decided to check and see if Tyree's grandfather was awake. He knocked on the door. "Hey, you awake in there?" He opened the door and noticed the bed was empty. "That's strange..." As he turned to leave, he stopped dead as a figure towered next to him. His eyes widened as the man lunged towards him. "Holy shit!" He reached for his gun, realizing he no longer had it too late as he was grabbed. He pushed the man off him and started to run, but was grabbed again and fell to the floor with a loud thud. The zombie pinned him to the ground in the hall and he struggled to get the old guy off of him. "Someone kill this fucker already!!" He yelled, hoping someone would come in time. Kyou came running up the stairs and pulled out his sword.
(So I'm going to start giving the character's choices, basing it off the walking dead a bit. Depending on the decisions will depend on the outcome.
1 - Tyree can come out and shoot his grandfather, having to live with the guilt.
2 - He could choose to stop Kyou which will result in Daisuke getting bitten and Kyou resenting him.
3 - He could let Kyou kill him which will make him state that 'it's just the way the world works now kid. shit happens now move on before it gets you killed.')

Yui blushed as she was laid down on the bed. Before she could say anything, his lips were against hers again. She slowly opened her eyes to look up at Borya. She blushed, holding her fist to her chest as she turned her head away in embarassment. "I...don't know...I mean, I've never done anything like this before...," she whispered softly, holding her hand tighter to her chest. "I'm a little scared..." She wasn't sure how far he was planning to go with her, but she could guess. The thought scared her, emotionally letting herself attach to someone.

"Actually, I expected it bigger," Haruko said just to hurt his pride as she crossed her arms. She blushed as he wrapped his arms around her, feeling his hard on against her lower back. "Y-you...big jerk...," she said softly as she felt the tears form in her eyes. She turned and tried to push Casey away, but his grip didn't losen on her. She met his gaze and felt her strength fading, her hands resting on his chest. "Casey..." She slowly began to close her eyes as the gap between them started to close. As their lips met, she slowly moved her hands from his chest to the back of his head, deeping the kiss.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 1:42 am
[Restarted]

Kyou carefully wandered through the small town. It seemed pretty deserted except for the occasional walking corpse who were easy enough to avoid. He had cleared out a house on the edge of town and had his younger brother hold out there while he looked for supplies. He didn't expect to find much left here. There were no signs of life and hadn't been for quite a while. He sighed to himself as he peeked in through windows of houses and stores. "Looks like it's been cleaned to the bone around here," he said quietly to himself and shook his head. They were running low on food and medicine. They had enough water to last them a while if they rationed it right, but it was his brother he was most worried about. Takato suffered from illness since he was a child and could suddenly collapse at a moments notice. He had to try and make sure they had everything they needed to keep him from getting too bad. The sun was setting and darkness wasn't always the best idea. It kept you hidden, but if you weren't careful you could easily be ambushed. If he headed back now he would get back to his brother by the time it got dark. Kyou turned and snuck through the alleys and side streets, making sure he wasn't seen as he headed back towards the edge of town.

Takato wandered around the bottom floor of the house. His brother made sure no one could see inside, but he chose to stay away from the windows just to be safe. The lock was broken on the back door from when they were trying to get inside, but they were able to bolt up the front door and since they hopped the fence, the backyard was still secure. At least from those monsters it was. He never really felt safe when his brother was away, but knowing nothing could get in helped. He looked at the photos of the family who had been here before as he wandered around. It made him miss his parents, but he was glad he still had his brother. Though he worried whenever they were separated. He jumped at the sound of movement on the front porch. At first he thought it was his brother, then the handle jiggled and his eyes grew wide as fear set in. Kyou knew that door was locked, so who was at the door? He could hear two voices outside and tears formed into his eyes as he began to panic. He ran upstairs and into the master bedroom. He shut the door, then ran into a closet and hid. He slowly slid to the floor and started whimpering, on the verge of a panic attack. He shut his eyes, trembling in fear and hoping they would just leave. It was quiet for several minutes, the only sound he could hear was his panicked breathing and his heart beat. Then he heard the bedroom door open and pressed his hands firmly over his mouth to try and muffle his whimpering, though if they were quiet they would hear his faint crying. He could hear their footsteps move around the room and slowly opened his eyes, watching the shadow as it passed by the closet.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 1:47 am
Tyree and Casey ran through the small town scavenging for supplies. they had lots of medicine and food but were in desperate need of water. The two companions had been traveling together for almost month now. Casey was an ex-special ops soldier for the American Army, that had been his job when it all started. Tyree was a shy and nervous kid who hardly spoke at all after seeing his whole family eaten alive by those things. the two had met when Casey saved Tyree from being eaten by his girlfriend who had been bitten by her little sister. "how long has it been since the last time we ran this low on water?" Casey asked as he looked over at Tyree. Tyree looked at Casey and lifted his hand putting up two fingers. "Only two weeks? Your still not talking to me huh? It's been a month and you're still mad at me for killing your girlfriend?" Casey asked as they walked into the residential district. Tyree just gave Casey a cold glare as he flipped him off. "Don't be rude. Would you prefer I had just let her rip your throat out with her teeth like she was about too?" Casey asked as they walked on. Tyree didn't respond he just pointed to a house that looked like it hadn't been touched in sometime. "Fine. We'll search the place and hold up there for the night." Casey said as he let out an annoyed sigh. The two walked on to the porch of the house and looked around. Casey reached out for the door knob and turned it. "Damn, it won't open." he said as he looked a Tyree. "Ever heard of breaking and entering?" Tyree asked as he looked around. "Oh so now it speaks." Casey said as he looked over at the boy. Tyree didn't say anything in response. "let's go check the back door" Casey said as he went to the back yard. The back door was unlocked so they cautiously went in. "I'll look downstairs you go check upstairs." Casey said as they looked around. Tyree walked up stairs and looked in the master bedroom. he stopped as he thought he heard a faint noise coming from the closet. He walked over to the door and quickly opened the door and pointed his pistol in looking for anything.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 3:04 am
Takato watched the shadow under the door carefully. He stood up and went as far back into the closet as he possibly could so he wouldn't be seen behind the clothes and boxes. He did his best to stay quiet as the door flew open. He tried to see who was standing in the doorway, but could only see from the torso down. His eyes fixated on the gun and he trembled in fear. 'Ich habe etwas zu tun ... (I have to do something...),' he thought to himself as he watched the person for what seemed like forever. He clenched his teeth and realized he had to get away or he would be shot. Trying to find his courage, he jumped out and shoved Tyree out of the way and bolted out the door. He ran downstairs, looking over his shoulder to see if he was being followed. He went straight for the backdoor, but just before he reached it someone grabbed his arm and he quickly turned to see Casey. He started trying to pull away and hitting him with his free hand. "Lass mich gehen! (Let me go!)" He pleaded as he attempted to get Casey to let him go, clearly terrified and still trembling. He doubted they could understand him since he was speaking German, but he didn't know how to speak Japanese unlike his brother who could speak several. "Bitte, lassen Sie mich gehen! (Please, let me go!)" He begged again as he kept trying for the back door.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 4:31 pm
Tyree fell back on his ass as a kid his age bolt out of the closet. Tyree dropped his gun when he fell, it was the first thing that he went for before getting up. "Casey heads up we got runner heading your way!" he yelled as he grabbed his gun and ran after the kid. Casey heard the kid come running down the stairs. Casey ran to the back door to cut him off. Casey turned the corner just in time to grab his arm before the kid could leave. "Beruhigen wir, dass Sie keinen Schaden." (Calm down we mean you no harm.) Casey said as he locked eyes with the boy. Casey held his gun up so the boy could see it and then tossed it off to the other side of the room while the boy watched. "Sie sehen, ich bin nicht dabei, Sie zu verletzen. Ich will nur reden." (you see i'm not going to hurt you. i just want to talk.) Casey said as he tried to calm the boy down. At that moment Tyree tripped at the top of the stairs and fell down them rolling into the room. Casey noticed how the boy was looking at the gun in his hand. Casey kicked the gun out of Tyree's hand sending it sliding across the room. "Wir sehen nichts Böses?" (see we mean no harm) he asked in a soft voice as he released the kid.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 6:04 pm
Takato kept his guard up as he stared into the man's eyes, surprised that he could understand him. He watched as the gun was tossed aside from his peripheral, but never officially took his eyes off of Casey and was still pretty scared. "Sprechen Sie ...? (Talk...?)" He asked, a hint of uncertainty in his voice. He jumped as Tyree came tumbling down the stairs and focused his attention on the boy's weapon, starting to shake in fear again. He had no weapons of his own to defend himself with. He watched as Casey knocked the gun away and hesitantly looked back up at the man. He still seemed unsure, but had calmed down a little as Casey let him go. He heard a gun cock behind him and turned to see his brother pointing a gun at the two men from outside. "Get the fuck away from him!" Kyou yelled, aiming down the sight of his submachine gun. "Sind Sie Takato in Ordnung? (Are you alright Takato?)" He asked his brother. Takato looked back at Casey for a brief moment, then back at his brother and nodded. "Es geht mir gut, (I'm fine)" he said. "Weg mit dir, (Get behind me)" Kyou said and watched as his brother came and hid behind him, clinging to him. "Ich glaube nicht, dass sie uns schaden wollen, Bruder ..., (I don't think they want to hurt us brother...)" Takato said as he looked up at his brother. Kyou continued to stare at the two inside as if trying to figure out their intentions. "Medicine," Kyou said simply and slowly lowered his gun. "We have plenty of food and water and this place is pretty secure. All I ask is if you'd be willing to give us medicine. Anything you're willing to spare," Kyou asked, his voice staying calm and emotionless. He didn't really need to explain why they needed it as his brother covered his mouth and started coughing and wheezing, having worked himself up quite a bit from the ordeal. Kyou glanced back at Takato with a concerned expression, then looked back at Casey as he waited for an answer.
snowstein
snowstein

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 8:15 pm
"Ja, ich will einfach nur reden." (Yes I just wanna talk.) Casey said he wanted to know if the boy had anyone or if he was alone. Tyree came tumbling into the room just as Casey was about to ask the boy his name. "Es tut mir leid um ihn, er kann gut sein .... ein Idiot." (I'm sorry about him he can be well ....an idiot.) Casey said after he had kicked the gun away. "Scheiße..." (shit) Casey said as he heard the gun cocked. "Well I guess that answeres if he had anyone or if he was on his own." he said as he looked at the man pointing a gun at them. "Don't worry he is fine." Casey said as he lightly kicked Tyree with his foot. "You just had to get rid of our guns......asshole." Tyree said as he watched how things were playing out. Casey stayed quiet as he listed to their conversation. "Not a problem we have more than enough." he said as he picked up Tyree by his backpack holding the kid a foot off the ground as if it were nothing. He shook the bag until Tyree slipped out of it. "Ouch that was unnecessary." Tyree said after he landed on his but hitting the floor. "Here he looks like he really needs it." Casey said as he tossed it to him. "My name is Casey and the kid here is Tyree. "How often does he get sick?" he asked out of concern for the kid.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sat 01 Aug 2015, 9:37 pm
Takato was able to calm his coughing down and tilted his head as he watched Casey and Tyree curiously. Especially Tyree. He hadn't seen another person his age since before this all started. Kyou sighed as he realized they were harmless and put his gun back on safety. "We've had problems with raids before. You'll have to excuse us if we're cautious," he explained and put the gun back on his shoulder before putting his hand on Takato's head and smiling at him to show him everything was alright. "Sie sind freundlich, (They're friendly)" he said to his brother and Takato looked up at him and smiled back with a nod. He caught the bag and looked almost relieved for a second before his smile faded again and looked back at Casey. "I'm Kyou and this is my brother, Takato. He doesn't speak anything but German though," he said. He hesitated for a moment when Casey asked how often his brother gets sick, but answered. "He's always sick. It's keeping him from getting worse that's the problem. He practically grew up in a hospital which are a bit scarce these days. The doctors said he wouldn't live past seven, but as you can see he's thrown that theory out the window and I plan to keep it that way if I can," Kyou said and noticed his brother was giving him a confused look since he couldn't understand them. "Erwachsen Gespräch. Lass uns dich im Inneren. Es wird kalt hier draußen, und wir wollen nicht, dass das Fieber wieder kommen, (Grown up talk. Let's get you inside. It's getting cold out here and we don't want your fever coming back)" Kyou said to him and led him back inside. Takato looked at Tyree who was still on the floor and moved away from his brother. He leaned over, offering his hand to help Tyree up. "Es tut mir leid zu schieben Sie zuvor nach unten," he said and closed his eye with a smile. "He's apologizing to you for pushing you down," Kyou translated as he walked over to a chair and sat down as he started looking through the backpack to see if there was anything they could use. "Our supplies are in the attic. Take what you need," he said, not bothering to look up as he read through the different labels of each bottle.
snowstein
snowstein

Sun 02 Aug 2015, 5:26 pm
"It's understandable. After all with how things are now you can't risk it can you." Casey said as he smiled at them. "It's very nice to meet you." Casey said as he put out his hand hoping Kyou would shake it. "Es tut uns leid, dass wir dich erschreckt." (sorry that we scared you.) Casey said as he gave Takato a gentle and warm smile. "Well we should have something to help. The fact that he is alive just goes to show that he is stronger than they thought." he said complementing Takato. Tyree watched how Casey interacted with them, it was the firs time he had seen Casey socialize at all. "It's alright. You don't have to apologize." Tyree said as he took Takato's hand and smiled at him. "Thanks I'll take a look." Casey said as he walked up stairs to the attic. Tyree walked over and picked up his and Casey's guns. He put both guns on safety and put them in the back of his waistband.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Sun 02 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm
Kyou glanced at the man's hand for a moment, then shook it before going back to what he was doing. He watched as Casey left the room and looked over at the other boy from the corner of his eye. Takato helped him up and smiled. Though he couldn't understand the other boy, he at least had a general idea of what his response was. He watched Tyree as he picked up the guns and seemed to focus his attention on them, tilting his head to one side. "Kann ich es halten? (Can I hold it?)" Takato asked curiously as he pointed to one of the guns. Kyou suddenly got up from his chair as he slammed his hands down on the table, making Takato jump and turn to his brother. "Warum wollen Sie, es zu halten? (Why do you want to hold it?)" Kyou asked as he shot a glare at his brother. "Nun ... Ich möchte lernen, wie es funktioniert ..., (Well...I want to learn how it works...)" Takato said, a little hesitation in his voice as he answered. Kyou let out a heavy sigh and shook his head. "Sie brauchen nicht zu. Ich kann für uns beide zu schützen, (You don't need to. I can protect both of us)" Kyou said and crossed his arms. "Aber ..., (But...)" Takato started, but his brother put his hand up to stop him. "Aber nichts. Nach oben gehen und sich ausruhen. Und ich will nicht zu hören, Sie diese wieder bringen, (But nothing. Go upstairs and get some rest. And I don't want to hear you bring this up again)" Kyou said and pointed to the stairs. Takato opened his mouth to speak, then stopped and looked down, just nodding slowly. He turned and headed up the stairs with his head still down. Kyou waited until he heard the door close to the master bedroom before looking at Tyree. "Keep those away from him, got it? I don't want him hurting himself," Kyou said, referring to the guns. He didn't even bother waiting for an answer as he turned and walked out the back door, walking around the backyard making sure everything was secure and there weren't any weak points in the fence.

Takato glanced at Casey as he passed by going to the room, not saying anything as he went inside and closed the door. He walked over to the bed and slumped down on the edge. He wanted to learn how to defend himself, but his brother wouldn't let him. He covered his mouth and coughed, then looked at his hand at the blood. He stared at his hand for a while, then sighed. He got up and went to the bathroom, cleaning his hand off and the little bit of blood around his mouth. He looked at himself in the mirror, slowly raising his fingers to his eyepatch. He knew his brother was protecting him because they were brothers, but he also knew there was another reason. He sighed again and lowered his hand, looking down at the sink. He turned and walked out of the bathroom. He looked up to see Casey and Tyree there and tilted his head to the side, looking a little confused.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 1:19 am
Tyree turned on the safety on both guns, then placed Casey's gun in his waist band in the back of his pants. "Sure if you're curious about it." Tyree said as he took out the magazine and held nout thr gun. Tyree watched in silence as he watched Kyou yelled at Takato. "Why he should learn so he can survive easier." he asked as he felt something was off. Tyree watched as Takato went up stairs and Kyou went outside. Tyree went upstairs to go talk to Takato and comfort the boy.

Casey came out of the attic with some water to last them a few days. he stopped and listened to what Kyou had said to Takato. "Er muss verstehen, dass, wenn Sie zwei getrennt werden Sie getötet werden könnte." (He needs to understand that if you two get separated you could get killed.) Casey said as the boy walked past him. after a moment Tyree walked over to Casey. "You want to know right?" Casey asked. "Come on let's go talk to him." Tyree said as he walked into the master bedroom. "was war sein Problem?" (What was his problem?) he asked as he leaned up against the wall. "Since when could you speak German?!" Tyree asked as he looked at Casey in shock. "Irrelevant." Casey said with a smirk.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 3:08 am
Takato moved the rag he was holding behind his back, his blood all over it. He didn't want to worry them and he definitely didn't want to worry his brother, so he casually leaned back against the wall to try and hide it, hoping they wouldn't notice. "Er weiß nicht, dass ich mich selbst zu verteidigen, wenn es darauf ankam, (He doesn't think I can defend myself if it came down to it)" Takato said and shook his head. "Er sagt, er kann uns beide, und dass ich nicht brauchen, um zu lernen, wie man eine Waffe oder etwas verwenden zu schützen. Nur grundlegende Überlebensfähigkeiten ... (He says he can protect the both of us and that I don't need to learn how to use a gun or anything. Just basic survival skills...)" Takato looked down at his feet with a sad expression. "Aber ich möchte in der Lage, ihn zu schützen ... (But I want to be able to protect him too...)," he said and thought about what Casey had said before he came into the room. He knew the man was right, but Kyou would never allow it. He looked at them as they talked to each other, trying to understand them but couldn't make out anything they were saying. "Was? (What?)" He asked as he tilted his head to the side. It was one of his usual reactions when things confused him.

Kyou finished making sure the fence was secure before heading back inside. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few candles that he had found when they arrived and lit one for the living room, careful to keep it away from the windows. Then he put one in the kitchen. He looked around and wondered where Tyree had run off to. He walked upstairs quietly and looked around, not seeing him anywhere. He had a hunch and walked over to the master bedroom, but stopped and listened to their conversation. He narrowed his eyes at his brother's words as he listened in silence. He turned and walked back down the hallway, going up to the attic to collect their things. He took everything back downstairs and hid it in the kitchen under the sink, then walked over to the couch and sat down to relax for a bit while he waited for them to finish. He would have to convince Casey to let him take watch. Once he accomplished that, he would get his brother and they would leave. He pulled out a journal from his pocket and read it in the candlelight. He often read it in his spare time. He made sure to read it in a position no one would be able to look over his shoulder to see it's contents, but it had some valuable information that most people would take advantage of.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 6:23 pm
"Können Sie so zu kämpfen oder so was? " (Can you fight or anything like that?) Casey asked as he looked at Takato. Tyree noticed Takato had something behind his back. "Das mag wahr sein, aber wenn er verletzt oder noch schlimmer dann, was wird?" (That may be true but if he gets hurt or worse then what?) Casey asked as he walked over to Takato. "Ich kann es Ihnen nicht verdenken." (I can't blame you.) He said as he patted the kid's head. "Ach nichts." (Oh nothing.) Casey said with a smile as he ruffled Takato's hair. "What's behind his back?" Tyree asked Casey as he watched the boy. "I don't know let me ask him." Casey said as he looked at the boy. "Was ist, dass Sie hinter dem Rücken versteckt haben?" (What is that you're hiding behind your back?) he asked as he pointed to the boy's arm.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 6:57 pm
Takato met Casey's gaze and slowly shook his head. "Nein... (No...)" And he didn't. He isn't strong enough to fight anyone off and proved that earlier when he tried to get away from Casey nor did he know how to use any weapons. He really only knew how to run and hide. His heart sank at Casey's words. What if something happened to his brother? "Ich ... ich möchte nicht wissen, was zu tun ist, wenn etwas passiert, (I...I wouldn't know what to do if something happened)" he said softly and looked down at his feet. Kyou was the only family he had left. He blushed a little as Casey ruffled his hair, feeling like he was being treated like a little kid. He slowly looked up at Casey as he squeezed the bloody rag behind his back, hesitating as he tried to find the words. He forced a smile and closed his eye, waving his free hand. "Ich verberge nichts, (I'm not hiding anything)" He said, trying to be as convincing as possible as he pressed himself more against the wall.
snowstein
snowstein

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 9:10 pm
"Das sind Dinge, die Sie lernen, um zu überleben." (These are things you need to learn to survive.) Casey said as he looked at the kid. "Das ist, warum er braucht, um Ihnen beizubringen, diese Dinge." (That's why he needs to teach you these things.) Casey said trying to get him to see the reality of it. "He is totally hiding something." Tyree said as he got closer to Takato giving him a warm smile "Sie können uns zu zeigen. Wir werden es niemandem sagen." (You can show us. We won't tell anyone.) Casey said as he looked at the boy trying to distract him so Tyree could grab it if Takato wouldn't show them. "I'll grabit." Tyree said as Casey locked eyes with Takato. Casey pulled him in hugging him as a distraction While Tyree grabbed the rag from him. Casey let the boy go and looked at the rag. "Seien Sie ehrlich mit mir, wie schlimm ist es?" (Be honest with me how bad is it?) Casey asked as both he and Tyree gave the boy a worried look.
MischievousFoxx
MischievousFoxx
Administrator

Mon 03 Aug 2015, 9:47 pm
"Ich weiß das..., (I know that...)" Takato said, his voice getting quieter as he kept his head down. "Er versucht, mich zu schützen, (He's trying to protect me)" he said and felt like he was going to cry. He loved his brother more than anything and trusted his judgement. He heard Tyree say something, but wasn't sure what it was as he looked at Casey thinking he might translate. He started to turn his head to Tyree when the other boy spoke again, but was suddenly pulled into an embrace. His eye widened as the rag was snatched from his hand. He quickly backed away from Casey and pressed his back against the wall, turning his head away from both of them. He hesitated again before he managed to get the words out. "Ich ... ich weiß nicht ... (I...I don't know...)" He lowered his head, his hair casting a shadow over his eyes. "Ich habe Herzinsuffizienz. Es ist etwas, das passiert einfach manchmal. (I have congestive heart failure. It's something that just happens sometimes.)" He paused for a moment, wondering if he should tell them everything or not. He took a deep breath and let it out slow to keep himself calm. "Manchmal werde ich Herzinfarkt haben. Ich kann in Ordnung einen Tag und haben eine Lungenentzündung die nächste. Ich werde zusammenbrechen, haben Panikattacken oder meine Lungen können zufällig zu ergreifen, plötzlich das Gefühl, Schmerz ohne Grund ... (Sometimes, I'll have heart attacks. I can be fine one day and have pneumonia the next. I'll collapse, have panic attacks or my lungs can seize randomly, suddenly feel pain for no reason...)" His shoulders started trembling as a tear came down his cheek. "Ich bin nur eine Belastung für meinen Bruder. Ich will nicht, um ihn Sorgen mehr, (I'm just a burden to my brother. I don't want to worry him anymore)" he said, his voice cracking slightly as he tried to hold back the tears and bit his lower lip, afraid to even look up at them. He knew that one day he could just collapse and never get back up and the thought alone scared him. He didn't want his brother to know or worry more because he was scared. All the medication did was prolong his fate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum